;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Saturday, August 22, 2009

The Overnight Report™

Good Morning, BB Lovers! Happy Saturday!

Today in the BB House: The Power of Veto Competition.

We've come to the stage in the game where winning comps is an absolute must to guarantee safety... if you're not the HoH or his closest ally.

Russell, Michele, Natalie and Kevin will be in fight/win or die mode in today's PoV comp. Frankly, Jeff & Jordan would like to win it pretty badly as well, so they can go ahead with the plan to get Russell on the block and out the door... or at least have the option to continue controlling the outcome of the week, and do with it as they please.

Last night, the HGs had a pretty early night. They were all off to dreamland by 2:30am BBT. They're pretty well coupled up now, so most of the update will reflect that... Russell & Michele, Jef & Jordan, and Kevin & Natalie - although there were very few cameras on the latter couple last night. Kevin did join Michele and Russell outside for a bit on the couches shortly after midnight.

BB kept the cameras the same throughout the night, with Cams 1 & 2 on Russell and Michele and Cams 3 & 4 on Jordan and Jeff. There's plenty of time for you to go into flashback now and watch it all yourselves.

Michele and Russell talked some game, but mostly, they learned about each other, as they shared stories and laughs, while playing with the Topic Cards.

Jeff and Jordan talked game and had quite a bit of giggly snuggly time up in HoH on Cams 3 & 4.... especially between 1-2:20am BBT.

OK... there's your headstart for flashback fun from the Overnight Report™. ;) I'll have a more comprehensive version ready for you within this post by 9am BBT.


12:20am BBT
HoH Room
Jeff & Jordan
Cam 3

After establishing the fact that neither one of them has a clear understanding of how the end game works - which explains a lot - Jeff & Jordan move on to talking about Michele and the coming PoV comp.

Jordan: They're probably down there trying to figure out a plan. Russell's paranoid about me. He's been askin what's wrong with me. (whispers) I hope he doesn't win that PoV tomorrow.
Jeff: Yeah.. You know what.. All this sh-t's gonna mean nothing if he wins the PoV, so let's just worry about it when we win the PoV, and tell f'ing psycho (Michele) that she's gotta try tomorrow... and don't say we'll talk to her later and tell her why. Say to her, Michele, we've really gotta get this PoV, so we can control things... and if she gets it, we gotta be like, listen, Crazy, you gotta f'in use that.
Jordan: Right.
Jeff: Now don't tell me you don't remember.
Jordan: Write it down on a document and sign it.
Jeff: Yeah. (mimics Michele) "I don't remember telling you guys I was using the PoV." Don't lay in the bed anymore, Smelly.

***Jeffrey, mind your manners. Goodness.

Jeff: (laughs at himself) Ahhh... I like when I get negative and throw stones. Nah.. I hate it.

***Good. me too.

Jordan: Not at me, I don't. My hair smells good.
Jeff: mm hmm.
Jordan: So Michele was lying in here smelly?
Jeff: No, I remember she took a nap in here, and Natalie and Lydia used to call her Captain Smell or some sh-t...
Jordan: I've never smelled her.
Jeff: No, they just called her smelly.. said she didn't shower in 2 days.

12:25am
Jordan: Alright, we need to try to go to bed.
Jeff: Should we take off our mics?
Jordan: Yeah...

They do, then they keep on talking about Russell and Michele and how they are no doubt talking game.

Jordan: Oh yeah they are.. it's Russell. We are definitely splitting them up.
Jeff: She's like, we don't even talk game. I'm gonna be like, listen, if you don't wanna get f'in backdoored, you better tell me everything.
Jordan: (giggle)

CUT TO:
12:20am BBT
Cam 2
Russell, Kevin & Michele
Backyard Couch

Russell gets up to go grab the Topic Cards from the Storage Room. Kevin and Michele talk PoV.

Kevin: I'm just super excited for tomorrow... I'm not like sad...
Michele: No, it's just nerve wracking.
Kevin: I just wanna play tomorrow.. or today, acutally.
Michele: (small giggle) I'm nervous too.
Kevin: Why?
Michele: Cuz if someone uses the PoV. someone else has to go on the block.

Kevin pshaws the idea that it could be her. Michele giggles.

Kevin: You know you'd be the last one.
Michele: Uh, no. I think that would be Jowdan...
Kevin: Jordan would be the last. You're the 2nd to the last. (pause) That's what I'm worried about... He knows that if one of us wins, Russell would... so he's gonna hustle for that veto
Michele: mm hmm.. yeah, that's how it's gonna be every week in here...
Kevin: We're at the part of the game where we're actually playing.
Michele: Oh yeah. We're all playing... each and every time.
Kevin: Like before, the game was totally different, because it was more like socializing and that sort of stuff...
Michele: Now it's just game.
Kevin: Now it's just game play.

Russell returns with the Topic Cards.

Michele: We've got 8,000 questions for Russell.
Russell: I haven't played this.
Michele: (to Kevin) Did you wanna play?
Kevin: No, I think I'm gonna go back and try to sleep.

Russell: Yeah, sheming's kinda over at this point. We've come to that conclusion.

***Mmm. Not quite there, Russell. You may want to check in with Natalie and Kevin about that...

Michele: Like counting how many...
Russell: Oh! What about your chest bump? Did you write an apology?
Kevin: Huh?
Russell: He said he was gonna ask for a written apology from you.
Kevin: oh, Ronnie? Nooooo.
Russell: He said he was gonna file paperwork to production.
Michele: (laughing) The chest bump wasn't ok, but the nazi thing was ok?
Russell: Oh, did you hear about that one?
Michele: I was there!
Kevin: We were all there.
Russell: I looked at him, and I was like, are you kidding me? He was talking about how Hitler was a great speaker... Like, he couldn't have chosen Marting luther King, Jr for that.. a person who actually changed the world for the positive.
Kevin: Oh yeah.
Russell: He said he admired him. That's what pissed me off... He was like, " I admired him because he was able to stay up through all the dark hours of the night and control people's minds," and I was like, wow, you're twisted.

Kevin: Me calling him a nazi was like ooooohhh...
Russell: You called him a nazi? I missed that part.
Michele: Yeah, that was the fight..
Kevin: Oh, and then he went at me...
Russell: What'd you say in the bathroom? I was out here playing pool.
Kevin: In the bathroom was when I called him a nazi.
Russell: How'd that get started?
Kevin: I was saying, you're one of the bigger liars in the game, and it was relatively calm... He said something like, "are you calling me a liar, lemme give you a f'ing analogy.."

Russell laughs

Kevin: ...that's when I was like, hold the mothaf'in phone...

They continue on to talk about & give examples of how this has been the most volatile and dramatic season of Big Brother ever, including season 8. I agree. To see the rest of the conversation, please check it out on flashback. You need the live feeds to do that. If you still haven't gotten them, the free trial link is at the bottom of this post.


12:30am and all's quiet and snuggly up in the HoH room... for the moment... Down in the backyard, Michele and Russell are playing with the Topic Cards and learning all about each other.

Kevin goes back to bed, and Michele and Russell play topic cards.

The pic says cam 2, but I actually recommend you watch this one on cam 1...

Michele: Kevin wasn't pleased with our lack of scheming out here... Anyway... Who would you trade places with for a month?
Russell: That's a good one.
Michele: This wont be hard. I think I'd like to party like a rock star. Not Madonna, cuz even though she's awesome, she's old and sort of weird.
Russell giggles.
Michele: I don't know... There's just something about her. I have a Gwen Stafani obsession...
Russell: She's so dope.
Michele: She's got like the perfect man. She rocks it out...
Russell: Who's her man?
Michele: Um, Gavin Rossdale from Bush.

Chatter about Bush...
Russell: Umm.. who would I like to be for one month... See.. I can't pick this guy, because I'd like to have dinner with him and pick his brain, but I wouldn't wanna be him, cuz he's old: Warren Buffet.
Michele: Oooh.. that's a cool one. You'd talk to him for 5 minutes and it'd be like, I just made 5 mill.
Russell: Who would I like to be for one month? Richard Branson.
Michele: That's cool. If I was Richard Branson I'd be having a lot more fun in my life!
Russell: He's got it all together... He does whatever he wants. The whole package. Alright, what are the largest obstacles preventing you from realizing your dreams?

Russell and Michele have the same answer for this one: Money.
Russell: Money doesn't make life better, but it does make it easier.

What one fear would you like to conquer?

Michele: Russell has no fears... moving right along. I'd like to conquer my fear of dying.
Russell: Ya know what fear I'd actually like to conquer? My fear of opening up to women. Ladies, that was for you. Please.
Michele: Seriously, there's a lot of things I can't do, because like I'm worried that I'll die doing them. Skydiving and this and that... Riding on a motorcycle... I've just gotta hook myself up with a bottle of Xanax and go for it.... .
Russell: Michele! You gotta do that. I'm gonna take you on a motorcycle ride.
Michele: (all smiles) I will enjoy that.

This is a really fun exchange between the 2 of them and it lasts for quite a while... Again, I recommend this for your flashback finds. :) Cam 1 flips back between Russell and Michele.



CUT TO:
1am BBT
HoH Room
Jeff & Jordan
Cam 3
<-please ignore that I put cam 1 on the pic.

Jordan realizes she can't really trust Natalie, but she'll feel safer about trusting her once Kevin's gone.

Jeff's pleased with her realization and tells her to remember that neither of them had a nice word to say to either of them before they had any power in the house.



9:06am BBT - It's wake up time in the BB House!! The feeds have just gone to the BRB Control Room Screen...

There's one more flashback section you have to check out - maybe while the PoV comp is happening today... Just after 1:30am on cam 3, Jeff & Jordan go into supreme sweetness mode, discussing life after the game. Jordan invites him to Charlotte, they talk about family, smooching, etc. It's a definite must see for the Jeff/Jordan fans.




This concludes the Overnight Report!





Watch Big Brother 11 24/7
Click Here for your Free Trial of The Live Feeds!
& Get full access to the Flashback Machine too!






Permalink







24 Comments:

Blogger Green Realtor said...

Hi everyone!

I went back to the 1 a.m. flashback Jeff was talking about his Grandmother's scarf. Did anyone notice he was talking about it and touching it to his face? So sweet, such a good guy!

Those two were making me laugh during BBAD during Go Fish.

That's it just had to point out the cuteness!

August 22, 2009 at 6:47 AM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

Good Morning Carolyn.

No idea why I'm up and typing, and I have nothing to say, but good morning.

^Ä^

August 22, 2009 at 6:52 AM  
Blogger Simply Sam said...

Pssst... Carolyn ☺ Good morning!

I forgot - size DOES matter. *giggles* Do ya like 'em big like me? Let me know. You DO know what I'm referring to right???

August 22, 2009 at 7:10 AM  
Blogger Blue said...

I'm so excited!! Oprah announced yesterday that her season premiere this year will be an interview with Whitney Houston!!!!!!!

w00t w00t!!!!

Good Morning, Carolyn, and Dishers!!!

Happy Weekend!!!

I really want to see Russell win PoV because then I know that I know that I know that the nom's will stay the same. My reason, you might ask? Just to see Natalie sent packing so it will be Jessie, Lydia, and her in the sequester house together!!! HAHAHAHAHAHA!!! E V I Lhehehe

Catch ya laters!!!!

*smoochies*

Blue

August 22, 2009 at 7:11 AM  
Blogger Divr said...

For those that havent had their satisfaction filled yet with

"You dont have to sit down, you are going out this way"

Enjoy

http://television.aol.com/tvtop5/big-brother-is-watching-big-brother-11/34512394001/BOW;jsessionid=885B7753471C21EE3897B61700139D00

August 22, 2009 at 7:23 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Goooood Morning, Lovers!!! :)

Hi Green Realtor! Very sweet Jeff/Jo moment!!

Hi GayTor! :) Smooch!

Hi SimplySam! :) Size definitely matters... the bigger, the better. ;)

Good Morning, Blueeeee!!! :) smooochies backatcha!

Good Morning, Divr! :) Now I have the Rolling stones song going through my head. ;)

August 22, 2009 at 7:36 AM  
Blogger Berdache Bear said...

Good morning, everybody. Happy PoV day.

I haven't been able over the past fw days to stay as abreast of things as I'd like, so I don't know if it has been posted yet, but here is a link to an "apology" from Chima regarding her terrorist remarks.

She is, of course, still spinning it to make out that Russell acted even worse than Evil Dick. I can't really believe she truly believes that; it's just easier than admitting that she wasn't as prepared for the emotional distress the game would actually cause.

From my reading and understanding of the article, it sounds like she is no longer a "freelancer" for EW. Can't imagine just being unavailable for a number of weeks while on the show would be a reason for a freelancer to lose a job. Does anybody remember Chima ever mentioning her "mployment" status?

Here's the link:

http://news-briefs.ew.com/2009/08/20/big-brother-11-chima-simone-terrorist/

August 22, 2009 at 7:59 AM  
Blogger kevin said...

enjoying BBAD from last night. Glad to see that Russell isnt shunning Michele anymore. They've been put in a forced (but ultimately strong) alliance.

Jordan, precious as she is, is a detriment to Jeff's game. He will take her all the way, but only if he shakes off HOH disease (he may be forced to renom Jordan at some point, just to be real about it) and realizes that HOH is a weak position now.

Jeff & Jordan are obsessed with "sending people home." I sort of wish Jordan would win HOH next week, so she can see how powerless she is, especially if she has to renom someone from her own alliance (there will only be one choice). Jordan doesnt add clarity to Jeff's deliberations. I'm glad he yelled at her about not realizing the FACT that HGs will be eliminated.

Importantly they dont seem to be thinking about the Jury House yet. This should at least come up in their conversations. Jeff needs a whole day to himself to consider his strategy. Jordan can sweet-talk & campaign for Jury votes while he's thinking.

Michele is SUPER rational talking w Russ about game. You can tell how much he appreciates it.

There were a couple of times when Jordan got her feelings hurt, & grinned thru it, but I could tell. Jeff is good about changing the subject quickly when he gets too sarcastic or yelly.

sheesh I sound like such a girl

August 22, 2009 at 8:01 AM  
Blogger JulieB said...

Good morning Carolyn ☺
Good Morning Genie and RepX ☺
Good morning Gaytor and Blue ♥ Oh how I have missed you!

Good Morning BB Buddies ♥♥♥♥♥ I've missed you TOO! ☺

I want Russell to win veto too! I want Natalie gone! She is so not my favorite! But you got to admit she has turned J/J delusional and beyond paranoid!

J/J - need to take two nights and sleep in the splish splash room so they can get their wits about them again.

I think I managed to watch 5 minutes of the feeds yesterday, shut it off and promptly went to sleep.

This getting up at o'dark early is so NOT for me! But a mom's gotta do what she's gotta do for her kiddo.

No news on the fire other than they have made the area larger 10,000ha instead of 5000. It's still 0% contained. They were supposed to go to a meeting last night but none of us have heard anything about that yet. I do know that there are sprinklers on our cabins and fire hoses in the yard. My grandpa is optimistic. Fingers remained crossed that it all ends up OK.

August 22, 2009 at 8:09 AM  
Blogger loved1 said...

From: loved1
Good morning HG watchers and blog readers...I know my husband will be so happy when this season is over with, he is now praying that they do not do a winter BB...lol

Am I crazy or has J/J lost their freaking minds the last week and half?
I really like them and one thing Russ said that sticks with me is, "If I look you in the eyes and tell you..., I mean it" He was referring to his votes and not putting J/J up. I have seen him make certain to look Jeff straight in the eyes and tell him some things, like he is on board to final 4 with them and not on others...stuff that does not matter if none of them make it to F4.

My prefrence as to who goes when goes something like this:
Kevin this week, Nat next week, then hold tight for a no holds barred fight...with Russ, Jeff, and jordan as final three. I like the determination of these three, Michele is ok, but she pushes me with that can't remember stuff and her editing of convo's.

Now that I have put it out there, it will not happen...lol I always root for the loser, except last season, I was Dan all the way.

Lastly, I would love to see Russ play this game again in 5 years...give him a little seasoning and he maybe the next America's sweetheart

August 22, 2009 at 8:12 AM  
Blogger JudyD said...

Good morning Carolyn and BBDishers,
So very happy that Jeff nominated Kevin and Natalie.I pray they send Kevin out the door first.He is a bigger threat to the final 4 scenerio.He has come close to winning HOH 2 times and has won 1 POV.Please wake up and smell the rat(s) Jeff or you may be going home sooner than later.
JudyD in tennessee

August 22, 2009 at 8:17 AM  
Blogger ScottinMiami said...

So Jordan is challenged by the game of Fish? If she is just acting dumb, she is overacting. I see no future for those two. Should be an aggressive POV comp.

August 22, 2009 at 8:26 AM  
Blogger Vicki said...

I just dont understand J&J's logic, they have completely cut out M&R from the loop as well as even talking to them, but they are not allowed to talk to each other. WTH....Jordon is so worried about Russell at this point, and she is completely ignoring Natalie and Kevin and the constant schemeing that they are doing. Jeeze...What are Michelle and Russell suppost to do all day?.

August 22, 2009 at 8:37 AM  
Blogger Sassy Sis said...

Mornin' All!

When Jordan start laughing and said they sounded like they were married...it was SO FUNNY!!!! Those two crack me up!

August 22, 2009 at 8:57 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

PLEASE let Russell win PoV. I'm not a big Russell fan, but I really want to see Natalie go this week. If Natalie and Kevin remain on the block, who will Jordan, Michele, and Russell vote to evict? Please tell me Michele and Russell want Natalie out as much as I do. I still don't really understand why Russell voted out Lydia over Natalie.

August 22, 2009 at 8:58 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

good morning fellow addicts. i guess good afternoon! i am still not okay with jeff and jordons game play, even after jeff won this week and seemed to redeem himself from the stupid thoughts of last week. i was reassured for A minute. i really am about to totally jump ship on jeff and jordon. i do like them as people. they are oh so funny and oh so cute and they were the obvious favorites from the beginning b/c of jessie, ronnie and chima were such unlikeable players. AND they were underdogs. BUT thngs are very different now. and so is their game. jeff and jordon are both being pretty nasty when it comes to michelle. they really have no good reason or excuse. it is unattractive to me especially knowing how she has felt about them and that she TOTALLY helped them by nominating chima. she took a big hit for them. she did not know chima would not be in the jury house. paranoia and power are not attractive on them. i hate to say it, but they are systematically making sure no on in that jury house will want to vote for either of them. they are setting it up so that they are about to stab people that really have had their backs (and are possibly their only votes in jury) their about to stab them in the back. and it doesn't even dawn on them that 2 people who's only friends in the house they basically destroyed would not be loyal to them in the end. it is back to high school for me again. they r acting like they were only teamed up with russ and michelle ("losers") because all the cool kids hated them (jessie ronnie chima nat lydia) then they get rid of the popular group and dump the only people who have actually had their backs. i'm sorry i am just a bit disgusted and bummed b/c i really liked them. at this point (unless they realize and STICK to the final 4 that THEY made people SWEAR on their family's for) i think they deserve to get broken up soon, and to go to jury. and i am not sure (depending on who they are up against) if either one of them would get my vote at the end. i mean really jeff and jordon, really? natalie and kevin wouldn't lie? really?
just kinda over it---for me, the perfect exciting underdog couple have lost their cool. and if they screw michelle i'm totally done!
ok, rant over

August 22, 2009 at 8:58 AM  
Blogger WendyLady33 said...

Morning everyone!

Thats all i got til i've had more coffee sorry.

August 22, 2009 at 8:59 AM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

Good Morning Carolyn, Genie and fellow BB addicts

Wow are Jeff and Jordan were annoying. The things that Jeff said about Michele. He needs a smack in the head. If they stick with Nat and Kevin are telling the truth they deserve what they get. I hope Michele wins the POV and keeps it the same. I also hope they tell her to use it and she figures out what is really going on.

Russel and Michele last night were funny and fun to watch.

Really hating how the power and paranoia has gone to Jeff's head. Technically Michele was farther down than he was. She was the next target before the Coup D'etat. She was the third wheel with them because she was the only one left besides them on that side of the house. She is still being completely loyal to them.

I just want Nat gone. Have I mentioned that lately.

August 22, 2009 at 9:01 AM  
Blogger johnny_5 said...

I've turned in my resignation to team J/J again and this time I hope it's for good. No Jordan cuteness can save it because she's mixing alot of ugliness in lately. If I was Jeff I'd cut her in a heartbeat (all the headaches no rewards!).

Fully behind team MR. for the win.

August 22, 2009 at 9:05 AM  
Blogger Becca said...

Ack---yet again, this game is making me nervous. Sometimes I just want to shake Jeff and Jordan and tell them that though Russell is not the most trustworthy of people, his word is good....unlike Natalie, who lies a lot. I can't believe they are trusting Natalie, I don't see her as a threat necessarily, but still, I'd rather she and Kevin not be regarded over Russell and Michele. REALLY hoping they don't backdoor Russell, stick with him until final 4, I think...Russell needs to win POV this week.

August 22, 2009 at 9:10 AM  
Blogger liserly said...

If Jordan says Russell or Michele "gets on mah nurves" one more time I'm going to scream. Michele has been desperately seeking a friendship with Jordan so she can feel safe and Jordan is completely oblivious.

Jordan had called it exactly before, Natalie was an instigator and Jessie was a liar (and I would assume she thought Natalie was a liar by association). Now all of a sudden when J&J have power Nat HAS to be nice to them, she all of a sudden becomes golden in Jordan's eyes. How soon she forgets that it was Nat et. al. that got Ronnie to completely fool Jordan into believing he was a friend and on their side.

Jordan has been connecting with Natalie the way she should be with Michele to make their final three unbreakable. If Jeff doesn't want Russell to take on of "his" allies then he needs to smarten up and be uber nice to Michele, and not leave her alone so much. Who else is she supposed to talk to??

August 22, 2009 at 9:15 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Good Morning, Everyone!! :)


New Top Post!!!

Click here to get there

August 22, 2009 at 9:19 AM  
Blogger Pally said...

Carolyn**{\O/}** Good Morning!
It's 9:00, do you know where your bloggers are? hehe
Gaytor [~]3 a second cup of coffee to help you wake.
I too think there's no future with J & J, she's not done playing chase at 22 yrs old. It's clear how she plays fish with Jeff by casting him out and reeling him back in. Their age difference (to me) shows he's done playing fish and knows what he wants. She doesn't.
I don't see Michele getting any votes in the Jury house, (unless Russel arrives for the vote after a few beers) I liked Michele for the win in the beginning, and, I still like her, and I don't think the house guests care for her at all. (Hasn't Jordan won as many comps as Michele? So, even if the jury accesses it sans the personalities, Jordan matches Michele in wins of the comps)
Have a beautiful day everyone, I'm off for a massage...It's been years and long over-due
Be well my blogger pals *{\O/}*

August 22, 2009 at 9:21 AM  
Blogger Vicki said...

I think Russell voted out Lydia because Jordon and Jeff told him too.. He did what his "alliance" told him to do. See where that has gotten him..

August 22, 2009 at 9:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below