;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Friday, August 21, 2009

Friday Morning in the Big Brother 11 House

10:27am BBT - BRB Control Rm Screen

Wakey, Wakey Houseguests!! Congratulations on making it to the Final 6!! You've had an extra nice lie in today. Now get up and entertain the live feed viewers!


10:29am BBT - There's some good boys and girls... I can already see them moving about via the monitors on the BRB Control Rm Screen.

10:39am BBT
And they're back!! Michele's up and about. Kevin and Natalie get a stern warning from BB about having the lights on during the day. Jeff & Jordan are enjoying their second week in the big comfy HoH bed...




10:44am BBT - Sleepy, giggly pillow talk upstairs with Jeff & Jordan. He's still under the covers, already singing...

Jordan: Remember when there was everybody up, how hard is was for them to gettem all up.
Jeff runs through the roll call.
Jeff: Jessie would never move. They'd be all "houseguests," and I'd jump outta bed. Then I'd look around and everyone else would still be sleeping.
Jordan: I hate how Russell pretends he was so close to all of em.
Jeff: Like Casey? He used to make fun of him outside.
Jordan: I bet Lydia's lovin today.
Jeff: oh.. man... They're sleepin in after a night of beatin each other's junk.
Jordan: (giggles) It's cool to see your friends, since you talk so much about em.. I can picture them cheering you on now. In the beginning, how everyone isolated you and was so mean to you... I can see your friends at home cheering you on (through all the hard stuff) like Yeah!
Jeff: Awwww... that's cute.

Downstairs, Michele's already in her bikini, ready for a day of tanning.

Jeff: Russell & Michele are gonna be BFFs now.
Jordan: I think we should spend most of our time downstairs this week, because Russell and Michele are gonna get a whole lot closer, since they're Have Nots together. I don't trust Russell at all..
Jeff: Me neither.
Jordan: I think he's sneaky. Gimme my microphpone, so we don't get called out.
Jeff: Were we talking?
Jordan: Yes.
Jeff: Let's relax up here a while.

CUT TO:
10:51am BBT

They're snuggling closer. Jordan's covering her mouth, so Jeff can't smell her morning breath.

Jordan: I can't picture us in the jury house. I can only see us here.
Jeff: That's good.

BB: Natalie! Kevin! I said... It's time to get up for the day.

Jordan: What if it was the nomination ceremony, and you didn't put my key in.. or you put my key last? I'd be so mad (laughing). I'd pull a Lydia.
Jeff: (joking) Ya never know...

BB: Kevin! Russell! Natalie! I said.. It's time to get up for the day!

Jeff and Jordan get in one more good, close snuggle...


11:00am BBT
BB: Jeff, Natalie, Kevin, Russell, I said, It's time to get up for the day!
Jeff: I'm up!
Jordan: I finally started my period. Gotta go downstairs and get a tampon.
Jeff: Mmm. I thought you already started your period.
Jordan: No, that was just the PMS and the moods.. Now that part's over.

Jordan goes downstairs. Jeff says he'll be down shortly. He just wants to listen to some music.

11:02am BBT - BRB Control Room Screen. I'm guessing... "Uh, listen, guys, we need you to get up and get camera ready for ____, because we need to film you all in the clothes you'll be wearing for continuity purposes."

11:08am BBT
Backyard
Jordan & Michele

Michele: With the 1st, 2nd and the jury prize, we have a 50% chance of winning at least 25.
BB: Russell, Natalie, Kevin, Jeff!
Michele and Jordan giggle..
BB: Russell, Natalie, Kevin, Jeff!
Michele: Did you ever get to go in the DR and go wooohoo, I won veto?
Jordan: I did talk about it. I was actually so excited. That was something I thought I'd never win.
Michele: You just need to win one more PoV, then we'll be tied. You can be PoV princess.
Jordan: Normally, when I'm laying out, I'm thinking about all that stuff...
Michele: Me too. It's funny, everyone in the house thinks we're just wasting time out here. We're doing stuff. We're jus tnot being obvoious about it. It just surprised me how fast everyone else dropped.
Jordan: I know.
Michele: Those were really big, important things.

Talk turns to the HoH Comp last night.

Michele: If Russell hadn't pulled that Golden Can thing, he woulda been done.
Jordan: Russell's been sooo into it.
Michele: I think cuz every week he's in here, he thinks he's going hom, so he has to play hard. Was it weird for you not playing?
Jordan: It was neat to watch... but I was kinda glad I wasn't playing, because I think I wouldn't have done very well...
Michele: I think I got psyched out because the others were doing so well. I like the ones where you can't tell how the other people are doing.
Jordan: Right.
Michele: So, if Kevin and Natalie go up, who do you want to go home?
Jordan: mmm.. Maybe Kevin.
Michele: See how the PoV plays out?
Jordan: Yeah... Jeff told me you came up there, because Russell told you to.
Michele: He just needs constant reassurance. I'm like, dude, if they wanted you out, you'd be gone already. You have to realize, both of us were in that stupid fake alliance with Jessie..
Jordan: He might have been in a fake alliance, but I think he really likes Jessie, cuz he voted for him to stay.
Michele: I don't know how he could like that dude.
Jordan: I know.

Michele: All I know is next week... (infers she has to win HoH)...

11:24am BBT
Kitchen area

Kevin finally gets out of bed and crosses through to the restroom.

BB: Kevin. Thank you.
Jeff: For gettin' out of bed? I never got a thank you.

Jordan giggles from the HoH landing.

BB: Jeff, thank you.
Jeff: Thank you. I feel so proud now.

Jeff heads out back to the sofa with his cereal. Michele's laying on the double chaise.

Jeff: Morning...
Michele comes to join him on the couch.
Jeff: How was the room?
Michele: It was fine. Russell snored. I didn't sleep. With the beds so far apart, I couldn't poke him.
Jeff: He passes out.
Michele: Totally. Maybe I could take a nap upstairs for an hour later... An hour up there is like a full night. That bed is so comfortable.
Jeff: I'm getting spoiled.

11:28am BBT
BB: Russell, please go to the Diary Room.
Michele: I'm gonna go to the bathroom.

Michele dashes in. Jeff follows a moment later to wash his bowl.

CUT TO:
11:30am BBT

Around the house...

  • Kevin's showering...
  • Natalie has just gotten up and gone to use the restroom.
  • Jeff's in the kitchen.
  • Jordan asks if she can use Jeff's bathroom. He tells her to go ahead, and that she doesn't have to ask.
Natalie joins Jeff in the Kitchen. Polite small talk. We learn that Jeff's 4:30am trek downstairs was a search for advil.

CUT TO:
11:35am BBT
Backyard
Natalie & Michele

Natalie: Good Morning!! Dude, what the heck was their problem?
Michele: I don't know.
Natalie: Don't they realize? The more they do that... They were like pushin' it!

***referring to production trying to wake them all up... and we get brb screen.

CUT TO:
11:37am BBT
HoH Room
Jordan & Jeff

Jeff: When we do nominations, do we come up here?
Jordan: Is it now? Is that why we have the lockdown? Cuz I didn't even see the sign.
Jeff: Maybe it's the food thing...
Jordan: mm.. maybe.

Jordan: I was gonna tell you... Outside, like, Michele's talkin to me and it just seems like everything is already figured out... and she goes, I know, you know how he gets.. just crazy thinking... I don't know, she's just sticking up for him... So I was thinking... You should get rid of Kevin, Keep Natalie, then get rid of Russell, so it'll be you, me, Michele, Natalie in the final 4.. then we get rid of Michele...
Jeff: I hear what you're saying, and I like it...
Jordan: I was thinking it wouldn't be good to get rid of him this week, just because, but I'm kinda nervous about Michele...
Jeff: No, she wouldn't flip on us..
Jordan: Yeah, so I think we need to get Kevin out this week..
Jeff: Hold on.. let me poo before we go outside.
Jordan: Ok.. I'll talk to you later.

Jordan exits the HoH and heads downstairs.

CUT TO:
11:43am BBT
Backyard
Jordan, Natalie, Michele

They're all wondering about what the big deal is this morning. Jordan thinks it's the food... whatever America voted on, since the Nominations Today sign hasn't appeared yet.. Natalie's still wondering why production has a big up their bums about getting everyone out of bed today.

Natalie: It was just one after another... And then they told you ghuys thank you for getting up..
Jordan: hehehe.. I know.

11:46am BBT
Backyard
Natalie, Jordan, Jeff, Michele

Brief BRB, then we return and Jeff has joined the ladies in the backyard. Chatter about Bob Marley... then Justin Timberlake...

All the while, Jordan's putting sunscreen on beneath her shirt.

BB: House guests, this is a lockdown. Please go outside...

Talk turns to movies... Alpha Dog...

11:50am BBT - Kevin joins them outside. Jeff asks if he can borrow those jeans...

Kevin: They're gonna put the Have Not menu on the table now.
Natalie: Yeah.. that's what we were saying... I guess no luxury competition today.
Jeff: No.
Natalie: Did you guys ever get a new filter for the water?
Jeff: No. Maybe they're changing that too.

Russell has quietly joined the crew. He's just all kinds of chipper this morning.

11:54am BBT
Chatter about getting in the water later... period.. cramps... men taking midol... It's about time to open an afternoon post... so please check back in just a few minutes for that! :)



Watch Big Brother 11 24/7






Permalink







37 Comments:

Blogger GaYToR said...

Carolyn said...

Pssst!! :) New Top Post!!


GaYTor glares at Carolyn... just GLARES!

She did it to me again.

Now I am going to the sofa and pout. Actually I have things I have to get done today. :-p~ I'll return eventually.

***GLARE***

^Ä^

August 21, 2009 at 10:35 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

woohoo im happy
morning all

August 21, 2009 at 10:37 AM  
Blogger WendyLady33 said...

Morning everyone!!

Genie - was so glad to read this morning you are well and safe. The storms in Ontario yesterday were crazy and scary.

JulieB - I hope your family will be all safe from the fires. I just went through the same thing early this spring/summer with the fire in Halifax - my Aunt wasn't very far from it.

Great Videos with Lydia! I was so happy to hear her being so opened about the whole experience. I loved that admitted to Ross she is crazy! Good giggle with my morning coffee!


Speaking of coffee - i've got to stop smoking the good stuff cause its taking way too much in the mornings to peel back my eye lids and pull the cobwebs out of my head......i'm so gonna miss sleeping 10 hrs without pain but i gotta be ready for early mornings again soon.

Carolyn - i hope you go a nice bike ride in this morning. Last night was such a downer for you with the crappy comp.

OK i've typed enough and its taken me 45 mins to type this (told ya i gotta stop smoking -i'm soooo not with it and i've been up for an hr!)
and there is already a new post!

August 21, 2009 at 10:38 AM  
Blogger kevin said...

per your latest tweet re: wacko luxury comps, I hope we get some insanity today. drama is a little lacking.

That being said, I'd like to voice my approval of Technowizards success thus far, & Jeff's ability to squash drama when it comes to gameplay.

August 21, 2009 at 10:40 AM  
Blogger WendyLady33 said...

I'd love to hear

BB Voice: Turn on that MOFO light you lazy a$$ brats!!

August 21, 2009 at 10:41 AM  
Blogger mikeinbama said...

I'm beginning to lose my taste for Jordan and Jeff. Jordan has no reason to be a bitch to Russell.

I really want Russell to win and Michele is really a rat. Russell should know by now not to tell her anything. He would be better off teaming up with Natalie.

August 21, 2009 at 10:49 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Gooood morning, Dishers!!!

Hi GayTor!
Hi Tiffany!!
Hi WendyLady!!
Hi Kevin!!
Hi Bamaaaaa!
Hi bama's tushy!

August 21, 2009 at 11:05 AM  
Blogger WendyLady33 said...

Morning Carolyn :0)

I've got a few more cups of coffee left in the pot - so fingers crossed i'll be more coherent soon.

How can one be tired after sleeping 10 hrs? Maybe my body prefers 5 hrs of painful sleep to 10 hrs of peaceful? Stooopid body.

August 21, 2009 at 11:08 AM  
Blogger kevin said...

I just thought of the best/worst drinking game ever for feedwatchers.

DRINK whenever a particular HG does the following:

Kevin: rolls his eyes or makes a funny face
Natalie: kisses the current HoH's ass
Russell: *cant think of one yet*
Michele: throws Russ under the bus to Jorff
Jordan: says "Wuzzi gunna say?"
Jeff: drops the f-bomb

LULZ

August 21, 2009 at 11:08 AM  
Blogger kimba804 said...

Good Morning Carolyn and BBdishers! YaY Jeff Week! Jordo really is keeping her emotional distance from Jeff. Jeff said last night if someone isn't interested in him, he becomes more interested. . . sorry dude, looks like this time she really isn't that into you.

BTW, Jeff - I'm not interested in you either. . . . *wink wink*

August 21, 2009 at 11:10 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good Morning (Afternoon) !!!

Isn't Jeff awake? BB keeps calling him to wake up.

August 21, 2009 at 11:11 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

lol!!

Morning, Kimba!! :)

Morning, Diane! :)

August 21, 2009 at 11:19 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

GayTor - Don't be glarin' at me, ya big scaly reptile!! ;p

hehehehehe


------>>>>>runs fast from the tail!!

August 21, 2009 at 11:20 AM  
Blogger kimba804 said...

Kevin - I love that idea for a drinking game! In the morning it can be coffee sips and in the evening 'whatever'!

August 21, 2009 at 11:23 AM  
Blogger Michelle in Indiana said...

Kevin if we all played that game we would have to start our own AADish group.

August 21, 2009 at 11:26 AM  
Blogger WendyLady33 said...

Carolyn - When Gaytor is glaring at ya do you think its with the fake lashes or his normal ones? I think the fake ones would be more dramatic!

August 21, 2009 at 11:27 AM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

I forgot Michele was sleeping in the Have Not room with the human freight train. Poor girl with his snoring she won't get any sleep this week.

LOL little things make them happy. Kevin and Jeff getting thank yous from BB for getting up.

Has this happened to anyone else? Odd but kind of cool. I'm watching flashback which means I had the whole RP window opened. I had it on pause and went to do something else. Next thing I know the live feeds are on and window that you launch from the Dish is playing. That never happened before that I know of.

August 21, 2009 at 11:27 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Morning, MI man!! :)

MOrning Michelle in IN :)

August 21, 2009 at 11:30 AM  
Blogger kevin said...

Michelle in Indiana said...
Kevin if we all played that game we would have to start our own AADish group.


LULZ

i figured out one for Russell: if he acts paranoid

August 21, 2009 at 11:33 AM  
Blogger kimba804 said...

LOL! @ Michelle in Indiana, we could have 2 windows open, one for BBDish one for AADish ;0)

August 21, 2009 at 11:36 AM  
Blogger kimba804 said...

Kevin - we will be guzzlin all day long.....

August 21, 2009 at 11:37 AM  
Blogger Michelle in Indiana said...

lol first drink of the day "Wuzzi gunna say?"

August 21, 2009 at 11:39 AM  
Blogger kimba804 said...

Really Jordan and Jeff? - you guys already got rid of one of the weakest players now your going for the second weakest. You guys keep going like this and I will have to start rooting for the smarter players.

August 21, 2009 at 11:44 AM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

Jordan suggests to Jeff they take Nat to F3. Going to do the Dan, Memphis, Jerry move. I knew given the chance they would make Michele the Keesha this season. Kevin must be doing to good in comps now that they don't want him anymore. My hope is Michele is the HOH that week and she can decide to get Nat out.

August 21, 2009 at 11:45 AM  
Blogger patti said...

Watching the feeds is so frustrating as no one is telling J/J about the lies Natalie tells, and the fact that they are her target and have been all along. And what about the fact that she is good at endurance?

J/J are now talking about taking her to final three? Kevin, open your mouth dude! :(

August 21, 2009 at 11:45 AM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

Kevin

That one for Russel will kill us all.

August 21, 2009 at 11:46 AM  
Blogger WendyLady33 said...

Wow i can't believe i've lived long enough to hear a bunch of ppl saying Timberlake is an awesome actor.

These ppl need to give their heads a shake and watch some old movies with real actors.

Now don't start throwing stuff at me - yes he is an alright singer/performer but he is no Brando for pete sakes!

August 21, 2009 at 11:51 AM  
Blogger LimoGuy said...

just thought of something ppl. jordan is a waitress. as a waitress you would know the legal probs a business could get into with under age drinkers. how come this house is not connecting the dots??? CBS would never let an underage person drink, and never on camera, come on ppl! what does jordan wait tables at shoneys??? THINK HOUSE! THINK! russell almost connected it the other day i read, but pls ppl.

chenbot is getting more of a personality this season, hopefully she will tell them all regarding natalies age, DUH!!! i mean come on she joined them in drinking jesse's wine. i mean if cbs is letting her drink underage they should request to smoke mary jane next

RIDICULOUS

August 21, 2009 at 11:51 AM  
Blogger (MnM)- Michelle said...

OMG Jordan,someone lock her in a room somewhere.

so now Michele is shady because she is being nice to and about Russ.

but if she is negative about Russ,she is shady too.

I swear I think Jowdon just looks for things to dramalama over,anything to have a reason to TALK.

just sit back & enjoy your safety. Shite!

August 21, 2009 at 11:53 AM  
Blogger kimba804 said...

Russell is eerily quiet this morning...

August 21, 2009 at 11:54 AM  
Blogger *^*^*MsFitzTX*^*^*^ said...

Good Afternoon Everybody!!

Kevin said...
Russell: *cant think of one yet*

When Russell farts & clears the room.

or another for Natalie is when she says:
I've been truthful to you this whole game. I'm telling you straight up!

The one with Jeff alone would make us all way beyond the legal limit.

August 21, 2009 at 11:55 AM  
Blogger Genie Sea said...

Afternoon Everyone! :)

I'm here. Sorta :)

August 21, 2009 at 12:02 PM  
Blogger GaleFromSouthLouisiana said...

Jordan: I really want to see my boyfriend.
Natalie: I want you to see my boyfriend. He looks like Landon on Real World. But he is short.



Is this a typo... please say its a typo :( Jordan sdoesnt heave a boyfriend does she?

August 21, 2009 at 12:02 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

re nat's bf - it was a typo and it's been corrected. thank you :)

August 21, 2009 at 12:13 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

New Top POst!!

August 21, 2009 at 12:13 PM  
Blogger *^*^*MsFitzTX*^*^*^ said...

Gale,
Yes, it was a typo.

Jordan said to Natalie...I really want to see "your" boyfriend.

No, Jordan doesn't have a boyfriend.

August 21, 2009 at 12:15 PM  
Blogger Vicki said...

Your right Mikeinbama. I dont understand Jordons problem with Russell. He is doing everything they want, and he has kept his word to Jeff. If they keep Natalie, and get rid of Russell, I hope they both go home. They should lose.

August 21, 2009 at 12:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below