;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Thursday, August 20, 2009

The Overnight Report™

Good Morning, BB Lovers! Happy Thursday and Happy return of the Live Show Day!!

I can't believe there's less than a month left of this season, but Survivor premieres 4 weeks from tonight on September 17th, so... that's all there is to it! They've got just under a month to wrap this puppy up!

I'm working on The Overnight Report™ now. For coverage of everything that happened on the live feeds before midnight last night, including, but not limited to, the tie dye results...

- btw, I want Jeff's creation something fierce. Here's hoping he puts that on ebay! -

...please check out Back on Technotrack - Genie's late night post.

There's important game stuff in there too... like Michele reconnecting with Jordan and Jeff and their discussion about all of the possibilities for today's eviction... and more...

OK... time to get it together! I'll be putting The Overnight Report™ up section by section today, so please feel free to refresh this post periodically for new info!

11:50pm BBT
Backyard - Couch
Kevin & Lydia

Lydia: We need to win HoH. I mean, they made fun of Zach (BB8) for not winning HoH, then he won one at the end. Remember?
Kevin: He did?
Lydia: Mm hmm
Kevin: Yeah. That's what I'm saying. This is a good thing... We'll start winning when it matters. Before we didn't need to, because we had friends who protected us? Know what I'm saying?
Lydia: If I stay... Can you please tell me who the target is? Natalie keeps saying it was her, like you told her...
Kevin: mm hmm
Lydia: It was her? Do you think it still is?
Kevin: Well, here's the thing, and you better not.. if you tell anybody, Lydia, you've broken my trust, Lydia, and I will vote to not give you the 500,000 dollars....
Lydia: ok
Kevin: The reason why I don't tell you guys is because I don't know what's the truth. He said it was her, but then Jordan came out and said, you're safe. I think they're trying to lull her into a feeling of safety, because they suspect that her and Russell have a deal going on...
Lydia: I think they do to.
Kevin: I know. Because every time he asks about possible nominations, she always does also.
Lydia: Who, Natalie? Do you know, Natalie said if me n her stayed then me n her final 2? I was like, bitch... you're crazy.
Kevin: So, I have a feeling a couple things might happen.
Lydia: Like what?
Kevin: One, I might get backdoored... I know she keeps saying no, but the truth is, she's made deals with other people.
Lydia: Natalie? I know she has... When me n you were sleeping.
Kevin: And.. she told me what deal she made, but I don't know if that's the truth or not. She said that if Jeff keeps her, um, she's supposed to nominate us next week.
Lydia: Me and you?
Kevin: She said of course she wont, but why would she tell us?
Lydia: I dunno. Do you think that might happen?
Kevin: I don't know. The thing I'm debating is... Jeff seems to think that Russell's getting stronger, because he recruited Michele, right, for final 2, and then he recruited Natalie, right... so he's like F-ck, they have 3 people now right, and he only has 2, so he's like wtf?

This conversation is ongoing, but I need to move on with the rest of the overnight... If you'd like to check out the rest of this conversation, please go to flashback, within the Big Brother live feeds interface and select, Cam 3 @ 11:50pm on August 19th for the best shots.

CUT TO:
12:10am BBT
HoH Room
Michele, Jordan & Jeff

Jeff is fresh from the HoH shower... Michele and Jordan are laying on the bed. Running the scenarios...

Jordan: If Lydia wins the PoV, and I put Kevin up, who are y'all votin' for, Kevin or Natalie?
Jeff: I don't know. That's a good point. Who do you want?
Jordan: I donno. Who do y'all want out?
Michele: That's a hard one.
Jeff: That's a tough one.
Jordan: I know it's unlikely, but just in case...
Michele: We need a contingency plan.
Jordan: Kevin already has 10,000 dollars, and he's smarter than all of em.
Jeff: Yeah.
Michele: Yep. Kevin.
Jordan: Even though i like him, it'll probably have to be him... if that happens.
Jeff: How about if Kevin wins the PoV and takes Lydia off the block?
Michele: Then we put Russ up?
Jordan: I didn't think about that.
Michele: Yeah, there's a bunch of weird scenarios that can deifnitely happen.
Jeff: Yeah, that's a weird scenario... Not a weird one.. We didn't cross that bridge.
Michele: Um...
Jeff: Do you have lotion up here, Jordan?
Jordan: If he does, then I guess vote Natalie out. Yes, I have lotion up here. Yeah? Right?
Michele: mm hmm... Do we trust Natalie? Because she came up to me, and she was like, bla bla bla bla.. what Jordan and Jeff told me you said...
Jordan: Hang on. What?
Michele: Do we trust Natalie?
Jordan: But, no, what'd she say?
Michele: She went up to me a couple times, and she said Jeff and Jordan are gonna use the poV on me, and she was all, the target is now Russell... She told me that. I was like, do I trust?
Jordan: Uuhhh...
Michele: I was just like, I don't wanna scheme anymore...
Jordan: Lemme think... If it was Russell and Natalie, then who would you want out?
Michele: I'm just saying, cuz then if she decides to side with Russell... I'm like, oh good... just.. that was thrown out, so... She came up to me and said that...
Jordan: She was probably happy.

Jeff's focused on lotion at the moment. Michele thanks Jordan for letting her hang out up in HoH this week. Jordan says no problem.

Jordan: Jeff, Come in here.
Michele: I think there's a reason you can't be HoH 2 weeks in a row (***except for the HoH rule from final 4 to final 3). This would drive you crazy, huh?
Jordan: (into her pillow) Yeah.
Michele: All the spy screen stuff... craziness...
Jeff: What's up?

Michele: Ok.. so if Kevin wins it and takes lydia off, whadda we do?
Jeff: Yeah, I know. What do we do?
Jordan: Russell goes up. Then what?
Jeff: I dunno. Whadda you wanna do?
Michele: Well, I thought we were talking about the numbers, and it doesn't make sense to take him out this week. If we keep him around, it might be a gesture to keep him in line...
Jeff: Yeah.
Michele: ... but it's all up to you guys.
Jeff: I guess we'll send Natalie home.
Michele: ok, so I guess that's the only scenario in which we'll send Natalie home.
Jeff: Yeah. So let's just win the PoV and send Lydia home.
Michele: Yeah. Cheers to that. Now I can go to bed.

Goodnights all around... Jeff & Jordan, Alone at last in the HoH Room.

CUT TO:
12:20am BBT
HoH Room
Jeff & Jordan

Michele just said goodnight and left, about 2 minutes ago. Jeff's wanting to play one more game of solitaire... in the dark.

Jeff: We can still chat it up.
Jordan: Who?
Jeff: You n me.
Jordan: About what?
Jeff: Cut. (the cards)
Jordan: Am I good luck?
Jeff: Mm hmm
Jordan: You better not have said I smell.
Jeff: Ididn't. I said people get a little funky in here... They're like, you're always smelling her...
Jordan: (laughs) Are you checking to see if I smell bad?
Jeff: Nooo... Cuz you make me laugh... (does Jordan impression) Do ah smell? Howz mah hair look?
Jordan: hehehehe
Jeff: That's exactly what I said.. with your accent... "Do I smell? How's my hair look? Do you think Michele's lyin'? Well, I think Michele... What're you eating for dinner?!"
Jordan: giggles... Did you say that?
Jeff: No... but that's how you are. You just f'in drift from one subject to another, once I start answering a question, you just go to another one, and then when I don't answer, you get pissed.
Jordan: giggle.. Isn't it weird how... how many days have we been here now? 47 days... and you know me so well. Like, i feel like I've known you forever.
Jeff: Yeah, I know, cuz we're around each other 24 hours a day...
Jordan: Yeah, I know, but still.. I feel like I just know you...
Jeff: Yeah? (sweetly) you think you know me?
Jordan: What if I didn't know you, and I thought I knew you? I think that sometimes... Like, i'm like, what if I think I know Jeff, and it came down and we're in the final 3, and he looked at me and said, "I'm sorry, Jordan, no."
Jeff: Hit the road, Jack?
Jordan: Yeah.
Jeff: I wouldn't do that, Jordan.
Jordan: I get scared. I think you will.
Jeff: I thought about it.
Jordan: Really?
Jeff: No. Jordan, I told you. What f'in scenario could you think up that I would send you home?
Jordan: I dunno...
Jeff: There is non. You helped me through this game from the beginning, and I'm repaying you the favor.
Jordan: But I didn't do anything, really.
Jeff: You did enough.. for me. You did what I needed... and that's all.
Jordan: Are you gonna be depressed if I get evicted before you?
Jeff: Yes.
Jordan: Will you?

***Translation: Do you really care about me? Can I really trust you with my feelings?

Jeff: F-ck yeah! (pause) Whadda you mean? Ar eyou gonna be depressed?
Jordan: Yeah.
Jeff: I better see some f'in waterworks.
Jordan: I'm not gonna be like Lydia and all that...
Jeff: I want my name on your cheek.
Jordan: (giggle)
Jeff: Nah.. I'm just jokin'. (softly) Yeah, of course, I would be depressed.
Jordan: You'd be like, when an old man loses his wife.
Jeff: I'd be sad, jordan. I'd be very sad.
Jordan: You'd be bored.
Jeff: I'd be pissed.
Jordan: Ya know what, honestly, what I really wanna do... I really, really wanna backdoor Russell.
Jeff: I know. I was thinkin the same thing.
Jordan: You were? Cuz even if he leaves, Natalie says she wants Lydia out, so she'd put up Michele and Lydia... The only bad thing would be if Kevin got it, cuz he'd have to put me n you up... Maybe Michele..
Jeff: Right... I think Russell's stickin' with the final 4 now. Don't you?
Jordan: I don't trust him.
Jeff: I dont trust him either, but I think he's stickin'.
Jordan: I think he was saying some stuff.
Jeff: Oh he was definitely lying.. He and Michele.
Jordan: They both were...
Jeff: Yeah.. but right now, even if they're not..

Jordan: I think they're helping each other...
Jeff: But now I think they're like, listen, let's stick to the plan... Look at our position... If we get Lydia out, Kevin has no choice but to come with us, Natalie's already with us... We're safe all around.. it feels like.. I mean, nobody's safe...
Jordan: Ya know what I'm afraid of? If Kevin wins and takes Lydia off, then I have to put Russell up and we get Natalie out, but if Russell wins the next HoH, he could come after me, saying I tried to backdoor him.
Jeff: No.. we control the votes.. don't worry about it. It'd be a good scare.
Jordan: I just don't want him here anymore..

Jeff shuffles for another round.

Jordan: No, not again...

Jeff says he has to win one for good vibes. Jordan says she wants his full attention...

CUT TO:
12:30am BBT
HoH Room
Jeff & Jordan

Let the cuteness begin... Jordan wants to go to Hawaii with him.

Jeff: You really wanna go?
Jordan: (laughing) You wanna take someone else.,, cuz you have someone in mind. Who are you tryin' to have sex with?
Jeff: hahaha! Pretty much I think I could have sex with whoever I want, if I brought em to Hawaii, I think. Don't you?
Jordan: Yes. That's gross.
Jeff: What's gross? I didn't say I was gonna. I'm just sayin' in general, that's how it goes.
Jordan: I'm done.
Jeff: It's over?
Jordan: Definitely.
Jeff: (laughs) What? C'mere.
Jordan: No.
Jeff: Jordan!
Jordan: You wouldn't take me. You'd rather go with someone you can have sex with...
Jeff: (laughing)
Jordan: That makes me mad...
Jeff: Are you gettin' pissed right now?
Jordan: Yeah, I'm getting pissed right now... I would take you!
Jeff: You lie!
Jordan: I would! I would take you!
Jeff: You lie. I'm callin' bullsh-t. You would not take me. Hey!
Jordan: No, because, you're basically telling me no.
Jeff: I didn't tell you no.
Jordan: You're basically telling me no.
Jeff: I didn't tell you no.
Jordan: And you're basically saying.. whatever.
Jeff: Ar eyou getting upset right now?
Jordan: Yeah
Jeff: About what? Can we talk about this after we get outta here and one of us wins?
Jordan: Mm hmm
Jeff: If we win first and second, we're goin' to Hawaii
Jordan: k
Jeff: You better turn around and talk to me... Whadda you doin?
Jordan: You'r eplayin' your card game.
Jeff: Talk to me. You're getting mad if I don't take you to Hawaii, but you don't care if I f-ck around with everybody.
Jordan: No, I said, you don't...
Jeff: I told you you get salty, you liar. Don't try to play me like you're cool.
Jordan: I didn't try to play you like I'm cool.
Jeff: You're like, i don't care. I told you you'd get mad.
Jordan: You can go have sex with whoever you want to, Jeff.
Jeff: See? That was with an attitude voice. You weren't being inviting. You weren't being friendly. You're getting jealous... That's cute, Jordan.
Jordan: (silence)
Jeff: Jordan are you getting jealous?
Jordan: No. No I'm not!
Jeff: Liar. Jordan's jealous... Jowdann... Jowdan..
Jordan: What? I'll talk to you when you're done with your game.
Jeff: After I win, you mean.
Jordan: No, come on, Jeff!
Jeff: (laughing) What?
Jordan: After this one... no more.
Jeff: After I win this one?
Jordan: Yeah...
Jeff: Are we gonna hug? I wanna hug. Can we hug?
Jordan: Yes.
Jeff: Really? (purrs) What else?

***Jeff, she wants you in bed with her... Now would be the time. Can she paint the sign neon for you? Perhaps that would help? Granted, you're not getting any, and you've been a saint, and you're gonna spend the next several hours more frustrated than ever, but it's gotta feel good to know your feelings aren't unreciprocated.

CUT TO:
12:45am BBT
HoH Room
Jeff & Jordan
Cams 1 & 2

In bed, finally...

This is the flashback find of the night for Jeff/Jordan giggles...

Spark up the feeds and enjoy! :) If you need the free trial, the link's at the bottom of this post.


The HGs had an early night last night, per BB's request & lights out command... There was a little more game talk up until 2am, and lots more cuteness, but nothing game changing. As of now, the plan stands.

This concludes the Overnight Report™.



Watch Big Brother 11 24/7
Click here for your free trial of the Big Brother Live Feeds






Permalink







36 Comments:

Blogger patti said...

Morning Everyone!

Man, last night on the feeds was tense! Wowza. I sure hope Kevin throws Natalie under the bus today to save his own hide. Would be a good move, is he smart enough to know this?

Please can someone tell me the date of the finale? Is is 9/13? I have an invitation to go away the weekend of the 18th and will turn it down if it's finale weekend. Thanks in advance to anyone who takes the time to answer.

Love you guys! xoxo ♥♥♥

August 20, 2009 at 6:35 AM  
Blogger Nicole said...

Good Morning Carolyn and Patti! I am so hoping the Technobrains can stick together for F4. I think they are wrong in thinking that Lydia needs to go. I think Natalie needs to go and if she wins POV by some miracle then Kevin needs to go because he is way underestimated! I like Kevin but he's just not a part of the Technobrains and that is who I'm cheering for, if only they can keep it together!! Happy Live show day everyone!!

August 20, 2009 at 6:59 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

good morning!
hi patti! how funny, i was going to ask the same thing about finale date. i am already scheduled to fly to my sister's the 17th. (she doesn't watch bb) and i have to know if it's that night so she doesn't make plans for us and gets used to the idea!

SO friends, for both patti and myself does anyone, someone know when the finale is?

August 20, 2009 at 7:00 AM  
Blogger THE MINTON'S said...

Morning everyone!

Looking forward to hearing what's happened throughout the night!

THANK YOU again for this blog!

August 20, 2009 at 7:18 AM  
Blogger David B said...

Looking toward tonight, looks like a humdinger and yes I will be "oot and aboot" in the big city. be looking for those mobile updates.

August 20, 2009 at 7:21 AM  
Blogger Jim H said...

Very impressive Jeff-play over the past 24 hours. He got game and is thinking more clearly than it seemed earlier this week.

August 20, 2009 at 7:32 AM  
Blogger Tangela said...

Good Moring fellow BB addicts! :)

Wow! Paranoia will destroy ya’!! I leave town, all heck breaks loose (again)...definitely can't say that this season is dull! “Just the way I like my BB" :)

Glad the Technotronics came back around to some kind of temp understanding. I guess time will tell… likely at tonight’s sure to be fabulous live extravaganza!!

As I was trying to make sense of Micheles thought process over the last couple of days (a job in itself!) I caught a couple of photo frames from her self-imposed-temp exile in the have-not room last night... and through the tears and obvious stress on her face... I saw glimpse’s of “game play”..Some of her facial expressions weren’t of a weak beaten down woman at all… Hmmm..? So this could all be strategy? Maybe she is thinking if I can’t trust, control or count on J/J , even though I have always stood with them in the votes and want them in the final 3(see her HOH Blog)..and I never can trust, or do I want to trust Russ’… capitalizing on what is ALREADY thought of me in the house & being so obvious with my dbl dipping’ & therefore helping to lead to the inevitable blow-up of our alliance can be a good thing in the long run?

It’s a long shot, but if she can weather the hits, like she has done all season anyway, it could work. The past few days events actually gets all the crap out on the table and makes it easier for her I think, to continue to make the “on the fly” hard decisions closer to the final four.

I agree w/ posters like Jane... that Michele doesn’t exhibit any signs of bi-polar disorder or being “crazy” she is just awkward in general & seems reckless in her decision making process... & you’re right, that she would NOT be allowed to drink if she were truly on that type of medication.

If she can survive tonights show/gamble, then I still think she has a real shot of making F2 and possibly winning the whole thing.

Sorry for the long post. Hope everyone has a great BB day ;)

August 20, 2009 at 7:35 AM  
Blogger wendy2 said...

Now, if they can just stick with the plan all is well.
you know the last few episodes have been EPIC! and now this....
hiya GaYTor!....so...what are you wearing right now??? *wink*

August 20, 2009 at 7:39 AM  
Blogger Grendon said...

I want Natalie to go. I can't say it enough times. But this is what I just don't get-

I know that we, the viewers, are privy to a lot more information than the people in the house. However, some things should seem obvious.

Regardless of whether J&J think that anyone on the LKN side have pinkie swears or F2 deals, it should still be obvious that the three of them will be loyal to each other before anyone else. Their actions since last Thursday make that clear. To believe that they can suddenly trust any of those 3 or start making alliances is just stupid.

J&J believe that Natalie's loyalty was to Jesse and/or Chima so they are assuming that she is all alone in the house at this point. They believe that Kevin and Lydia are loyal to each other and have a F2 deal which would make them the last team in the house. They think that by breaking up the team they will be leaving two single players (Kevin and Nat) who will be weakened.

This is where I do not understand the logic. It doesn't take a genius to see that Kevin and Natalie spend as much or more time hanging out and whispering together as Kevin and Lydia. It doesn't take a genius to know that JJRM and LKN have always been on opposite sides and that after the line was drawn clearly in the sand last week there was no going back. It is obvious that no matter who goes home from LKN, the two that are left are still going to have a bond.

But, even based on the logic that the best move is to break up the last known pair, (Lydia and Kevin), why Lydia? Why not plan that if someone other than Kevin wins POV, backdoor him. I mean, Kevin is the stronger of the two. And let's face it, I don't care how many hair braiding parties they have, Lydia and Natalie do not like each other. Kevin, on the other hand, seems to be liked by almost everyone.

This is foolish, foolish gameplay. I can't even call it gameplay. There is no strategy involved.

The only other hope I have is something that patti already pointed out. I hope Kevin realizes the risk he has possibly put himself in if Lydia should happen to win POV and take herself off the block and maybe, just maybe, he will throw Gnat into the bug zapper. (Sorry, I was just sick of saying under the bus)

August 20, 2009 at 7:50 AM  
Blogger ajs221 said...

Good Morning all...could someone fill me in on the rest of the conversation between Kevin and Lydia?
Patty, why do you think Kevin should throw Natalie under the bus?
What would he say? I'm sorry, I don't know the date of the finale.
Thanks!!

August 20, 2009 at 7:56 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

omg someone get me a biplane and a banner "natalie is NOT on your side" please please please dont let them be as stupid as they are acting.

August 20, 2009 at 8:06 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good Morning Dishers!!

I am such a moosh, the conversation between Jeff and Jordan brought tears to my eyes!!

August 20, 2009 at 8:20 AM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

From TOR Blog:

Jeff: hahaha! Pretty much I think I could have sex with whoever I want, if I brought em to Hawaii, I think. Don't you?

Take me! Take me!Take me!Take me!Take me!Take me!Take me!Take me!Take me!Take me!Take me!Take me!Take me!Take me!Take me!Take me!

TAKE ME!


^Ä^

August 20, 2009 at 8:38 AM  
Blogger kimba804 said...

Good Morning everybody :)

August 20, 2009 at 8:42 AM  
Blogger kevin said...

Jorff Hawaii convo was definitely a cute thing last night.

Jeff is a good leader, & I hope they realize that Natalie will say anything to stir up trouble… before it's too late.

Noticed any sign of lockdown while they construct the Endurance Comp? I mean, we know that's coming, right? per the tease on the Tuesday show

August 20, 2009 at 8:43 AM  
Blogger johnny_5 said...

Michelle is way on the outs with J/J, but right now it's the best she's got. she doesn't want Nat to stay, so she thinks that using POV on her might keep her off the block if Nat wins, but it won't.

Kevin and Lydia would both expose Nat for the LML if they were smart. Unfortunately they ain't

August 20, 2009 at 8:44 AM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

Carolyn blogged....

***Jeff, she wants you in bed with her... Now would be the time. Can she paint the sign neon for you? Perhaps that would help?


I tell ya... that boy is french fry short of a full meal deal. I compare him to Wowie Howie, but even Howie would have jumped on that. :-p~~

^Ä^

August 20, 2009 at 8:45 AM  
Blogger Lucky13 said...

Good morning Carolyn and my fellow BBDishers!! Happy Live Show POV/Eviction Day!!! This day should prove to be very interesting. I haven't finished reading TOR yet but just had to say.... Michele is making me dizzy. She hasn't uttered a coherent sentence yet. It's like she never completes her thought. I don't know if it's because she's trying to talk and remember her lies at the same time, or if she's just downright confused herself!

From the "Technobrains Growing Pains" post I just wanted to say:
Hey Michele.... GOTCHA! You're busted! The jig is up! The "I don't remember" line is older than dinosaur fossils. Give up! J/J/R F3!!!

Syn (Also from another post):

"God Bless You" to Natalie. LOL! Thanks for that morning chuckle.

Well, everyone have a wonderful day. The countdown is on....
8hrs 11min.

August 20, 2009 at 8:49 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

dashing to sbux!!

brb!! :)

August 20, 2009 at 8:52 AM  
Blogger johnny_5 said...

When JOrdan sang PiePie the Sailor man,, I got my membership to Team J/J out of the trash and asked the commish for full re-instatement. I hope Kevin, nat or Michelle don't win POV.

August 20, 2009 at 8:54 AM  
Blogger Reneep. said...

I got a headache last night reading all the back & forth and switcharonies. They need a moment to have a cuppa tea, as my daughter says (she is in Manchester, England attending law school, Southern and British accents do not mix). Anyhoo, Caroline I will chip in some money for that plane; I agree Nat needs to G O Home. I have soo gotten my hubby hooked on BB, we have made our dinner plans to revolve around the show tonight!!! I can only say thanks again for helping all of us addicts, the show would not be the same if it were not for all you guys!! Oh, Morning ya'll!

August 20, 2009 at 9:03 AM  
Blogger mikeinbama said...

***** GOOD MORNING CAROLYN *****

I really think Michele should be the next to go. She is really pushing hard for Russell to be evicted after the summit meeting.

Michele is the main person that can not be trusted between Jeff, Jordan and Russell.

I'm sure Michele will start again with her overhearing something and will run and tell someone but when confronted, she will lose her memory again.

I want Michele OUT!

August 20, 2009 at 9:06 AM  
Blogger Tangela said...

Grendon said......"just maybe, he will throw Gnat into the bug zapper. (Sorry, I was just sick of saying under the bus)"

LOL! Good one. I think it's a "keeper" :)

August 20, 2009 at 9:08 AM  
Blogger Lisa Mason said...

good morning and happy show day! I feel slightly better now having seen the M/R/J/J discussions, but I still am a bit nervous. I have to say that I think they should get Nat or Kevin out before Lydia. Lydia doesnt care (IMO) anymore about the game now that Jessie's gone. Keep her around and she will not win anything and she will just get more depressed that she cant be in jury with her Jessie. I really doubt she will win anything. Keeping Kevin is too risky. I think they are highly underestimating him. As for Natalie, well, I would not give her the satisfaction of keeping her. J/J need to keep it together and trust Michelle and Russell til final 4. I do believe Russ when he said he will keep his word. He did with Casey and Jessie. Jeff has to understand that is the reason he voted for Nat to leave. Jordan's pms is driving me a little nuts. I mean, I know I get bad, but she is worse than me-I didn't think that was possible. Once again, I have to work late, so I will be frantically rushing home to watch the live show. Good thing I live close to my office

August 20, 2009 at 9:09 AM  
Blogger wendy2 said...

GaYTor said:
take me take me take me...etc....

Gosh honey bear...you wound me...

August 20, 2009 at 9:10 AM  
Blogger Lucky13 said...

Grendon and carolyn:
Totally agree!!!

GaYToR: LOL!

August 20, 2009 at 9:12 AM  
Blogger Blue said...

w00t w00t!!!

Da Blue is in Da House!!! BBDish! House that is!!!

How is everyone? I am going nutso.....trying to figure out these HG's and keep up with their paranoia and constant game changing strategy chat and manipulating and lying....UGH!!!

I'm with WendyLady!!! (I think that's who it was) I'm rooting for the yellow rubber ducky in the pool!!! Or Julie Chen!!! Can we just give her the money? She's about to have a Chenbot....let's make sure it's a well spoiled Chenbot!!!

I really want to see Natalie leave tonight, but not feeling real good about that outcome coming true.

I'm also worried that Lydia, Kevin or Nat (depending on who is still there after eviction) is going to win HoH tonight!! I've got a real dreadful feeling about it!!!

If one of them does win, I just hope they don't evict the rubber ducky!!!

I probably have more to say, but I haven't finished conferencing with myself yet today, so I'll have to get back with all of you.

Carolyn, you Goddess you.......*smooch* You are just too much, and too sweet!!! And you know why!!! Love ya to death, Chica!!!!
(Now get those nimble fingers of yours limbered up, it's gonna be a bumpy (and long) night!!! )hehehe

August 20, 2009 at 9:17 AM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

UGH! I need to vent about a somewhat Non-BB related problem I am having.

I'm trying to get Steven Daigle (BB10 and our guest blogger last week.) to come for Southern Decadence. I've been DM'ing him on Twitter for days now. I can't get in contact with the right people I know that could get him here and for his only request of airfare from D/FW. My patience is running thin and I am sure Steven's is too.

Phone tag with TPTB here for days. Steven is willing to do any appearances, fund raisers, etc. I hate to let this opportunity pass.

And NO!, you evil minded people who think that I would have an ulterior motive. ... OK, I wouldn't say no, but I also know I wouldn't stand a snowball's chance in this New Orleans heat and humidity. (I use that analogy because Labor Day weekend is historically one of the hottest weeks in the city.

I'm trying to do it for our community. This is the biggest gay event in New Orleans. 100,000 gay men and a few lesbians are expected to be here for the 4 day event. I know many of them are Steven fans as am I.

BTW, I will be here very little if at all Sept. 3 - 7. Enjoy me while you have me. HEHE. Is that more narcissistic than even Jessie could be?

^Ä^

August 20, 2009 at 9:18 AM  
Blogger Genie Sea said...

Morning Everyone :)

You know there is a new top post coming up :)

August 20, 2009 at 9:22 AM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

Wendy2 Sorry hun, but I've never been, and if having sex with Jeff is what it would take to get me there... well... I would sacrifice my "Born Again Virgin" card.

See Jun's Blog comments. I'm even willing to fight that little Korean Spitfire for that man.

^Ä^

August 20, 2009 at 9:25 AM  
Blogger ScottDish said...

What can I say? I'm not a Jeff fan..sorry. Jeff's gotten away way too easily for the whole slur-and-CBS alters the facts-thing. So, who to root for at this point? Russell? Way too annoying. I guess it's between Natalie, Kevin and Lydia. And it is a mistake if they evict Lydia, cuz Natalie and Kevin will go after Jeff. And I don't believe Russell will drop in an endurance comp this close to the end. Oh Well. Here's hoping for an All Stars for next season.

August 20, 2009 at 9:25 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

New Top Post!!

Thursday Morning

August 20, 2009 at 9:26 AM  
Blogger thomascod said...

Hi all,
what am I missing here, I saw nothing in the overnight report, about early this morning, when Jordan, Jeff, and Micelle were in hoh, that Miscelle sat in that chair facing the bed, and asked Jordan if she would be mad, she won pov, and took Nat off the block. I did not hear either Jordan or Jeff make any objection, doesn't that seem a little weird

August 20, 2009 at 9:29 AM  
Blogger Genie Sea said...

Thomas - I transcribed the conversation two posts down :)

August 20, 2009 at 9:34 AM  
Blogger Vicki said...

I just dont get WHY Jeff trusts Natalie. This makes no sense. ANd he thinks that she is with them now....Wow I know that he is sexually flustrated but it seems he has lost all of his senses. Come on Natalie will never be on his side and if she wins HOH she already told Kevin she is putting Jeff up. Wow They need to get rid of Natalie today.

August 20, 2009 at 9:46 AM  
Blogger Lady Gardenia said...

Russell Russel Dont Take A Tussle


Shake that booty into a hustle


Get your body into shape and Flex those

muscles


Dont let your game turn into a bustle

August 22, 2009 at 3:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below