;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

The Overnight Report™

Good Morning, BB Lovers!! Happy Wednesday! :)

A whole lot of game talk went down last night, and I'm going to spend the next few hours getting the most important parts together for you here in the overnight. It'll be done by 9am BBT, and it's very likely I'll be putting it up section by section, so feel free to refresh every 30 minutes or so.

To see what went down in the house up until midnight, please check the previous post: Alliances Might Crumble... And if you'd like a sneak peek at the shocker of the night - check the last several comments of that post! Suffice it to say, Smackdown Genie's a Psychic.

As of 5:53am BBT, Jeff & Jordan are still up and talking on Cams 1 & 2.

For the Jeff/Jordan fans, flashback to cam 1 @ 4:50am BBT to hear him say I love you... and more.

That's where the game paranoia stopped and the cuteness began... and continues til now. I'm having great difficulty tearing myself away from them right now and getting started on the overnight! lol.

It's great to see them getting back to who they are together and away from the HoH occupational hazard paranoia that's ruled the roost this week...

Here they are at 6:20am BBT... Clicking the pic will get you to the free trial of the live feeds where you can watch it all on the flashback machine... as well as any and every other moment you choose from BB11 and BB10.

6:23am BBT
Jordan: G'nite Jeff..
Jeff: I always make out with my friends before we go to bed.
Jordan: (giggles)

There'll be plenty of scheming in the earlier parts of the overnight! See ya right back here with the goods very soon!



Natalie went to work on Jeff and Jordan last night, and she didn't stop til she'd accomplished her goal. Ironically, the very reason they should be getting rid of her this week - her ability to manipulate any situation into her favor - is why they are now leaning strongly towards keeping her and getting rid of Russell, if he doesn't win the PoV comp and Lydia if he does.

Here's how it all went down...

12:30am BBT
Cam 2
Jeff & Jordan
Then Natalie

Having just finished a long talk with Michele, Jordan comes outside to have a quick word with Jeff, before Natalie returns from her search for Laundry detergent...

Jordan: Hi..
Jeff: Hey, what's up? I was wondering about you...
Jordan: Why?
Jeff: I didn't talk to Russell...
Jordan: I talked to Michele.
Jeff: Alright. Oh, you did?
Jordan: Mmhmm. I believe her.
Jeff: Really? Ok, good. That's fine.. Because I talked to... I didn't talk to anybody, but I'm out here playin' pool with Natalie, and Russell blew up on Natalie...
Jordan: Why?
Jeff: Because, I beat him at f'in cards...
Jordan: I gotta tell you... cuz Michele's kinda drunk... I believe her. I was testing her... and I believe her.

Natalie returns.

Jeff: Did you hear Russell yelling?
Natalie giggles.
Jordan: When, just now? Was he goin' crazy?
Jeff: No, cuz he was yellin' at Natalie.
Natalie: He was sayin' something about how he was good, and I said if we were playing for real money, I'd beat him... and you know how he is...

Natalie tells them she plays poker 3 or 4 days a week... and that the week before they went into the house, she was in Vegas playing at the world series of poker...

Jordan: I was tellin' Jeff. I like the Natalie without Jessie. The real nice Natalie..

There's the opening. Natalie tells them she was never really with Jessie, and he would get so angry with her whenever she talked to them. Talking Jessie down, and Lydia... and making headway with Jeff & Jordan... that's the theme of the night.

Michele joins them shortly after this point, so for the next 90 minutes, there's a lot of friendly banter and definite game related talk, but it's shortly after Michele leaves that they get down to the nitty gritty, and with Natalie having laid the groundwork, it feels like a comfortable, natural progression to Jeff & Jordan.

CUT TO:
2:15am BBT
Natalie, Jeff & Jordan
Backyard

Jordan: You made it a lot farther than you thought you would.
Jeff: Yup.
Jordan: I didn't think I'd make it to the jury house.
Jeff: Me neither.
Jordan: (to Natalie) I used to think you were the instigator.
Natalie: Me? No... I just followed the house... followed Jessie. He looked out for me. The only two that Jessie had deals with to the end were Ronnie 'n Russell.
Jeff: Well, Russell promised that to about 7 people, so...
Natalie: Not me. The only deal I had was with Chima.

Jeff: So what are your thoughts about sticking around.. here... now?

***Presented with the opening she's been priming them for all night, Natalie looks shocked it's come. She stammers over her words...

Natalie: Oh I... I want to stay... um um.. Whether I'm put... If I'm on the block, I feel like I'm going home. I'm gonna fight for the PoV, cuz I wanna stay here, like, I want to be here, you know, like...
Jeff: Why do you feel like you're going home? We control the votes.
Natalie: I know you guys do... I just feel... cuz I was always linked with Jessie, and you guys wanted him out, so I feel like, I'm right after him, you know... because I was always with him.
Jeff: Well you didn't go on the block, because I wanted you on the block. You went on the block, because that was the only way Jessie was going home.
Jordan: Yeah.
Natalie: Yeah. Well,I hope I don't go home. I wanna be here. If I'm here, I can tell you guys, and I have not lied to any one of you guys. In fact, I've told you more things than I probably.. I've said a lot... I could tell you guys, I'm not coming aft... and I know you're close with Michele, and I know you guys may have final 3 or whatever deal with her...

Jordan: Honestly, and I know we would always assume, and I keep telling everybody this, and you may not believe it, just because we are close, like you and Jessie were, We have not made any final 2, final whatever, because we keep saying we're gonna jinx it, and...
Jeff: Cuz everyone who has said final 2 is gone.

Natalie: I am 100% alone in this game.
Jeff: What about Russell?
Natalie: I've never ever had a deal with Russell. He was Jessie's friend... He had a deal with Jessie, and told all of us he'd stab us in the back...
Jeff: I know he's comin' after me.
Natalie: I want to be here... I know Michele's your friend, and I don't wanna sit here and tell you guys I'm comin' after Kevin, cuz I'm not. If I win, I'm coming after Michele. And I'm being honest with you guys.

Jeff: Who would you put up if you won?
Jordan: Yeah.
Natalie: Michele and Lydia.
Jeff: What if Lydia was gone?
Natalie: (silence while Natalie thinks) I don't know. I want Michele gone.
Jeff: Well, it'd be Michele and someone else...
Natalie: (pause.. she nods... ) Here's the thing... I don't want Kevin to go home. He's loyal, and I don't want him to go. He's a person who's really been good in this game. Like, he doesn't lie (***except when I tell him to), he doesn't backstab people, you know what I'm saying? He's totally played this game very loyal, and I like that, because I've been pretty loyal myself.. I really, truly have. I know people deny when I call them out, people deny things, but it really is the truth. So, and he's played loyal, and I like that about him, but, and I don't want Kevin to go home, but an easy way I could put him up... 2 reasons: I could say, Kevin I'm puttin gyou on the block, because you've never been up yet, and 2, you won 10,000 dollars.
Jordan: Right.
Natalie: The only thing, if I was HoH, before I put anyone up, I would ask everybody... I'd hope people would vote my way, and it'd be Michele.
Jordan: ...and Russell.
Natalie: Oh yeah! If Russell was here, I'd put up Russell and Michele. If Russell's gone, I'd put up Michele and Lydia. If Lydia's gone, fer sure, I...
Jordan: See, this is why I don't like the whole... if it all happens on Thursday, cuz what if...

This continues on... Natalie keeps reinforcing that she is completely alone in the house now, and has no alliances with anyone. She adds to that that Russell is definitely coming after them next week... I strongly encourage you to catch this conversation on flashback. I have to move on to the next important segment.

A few minutes later, it seems Natalie's worked her magic, and they come to a deal...

Jordan: If we save you this week, I'll consider you with us, basically.
Natalie: If you save me, I'll give you my word, I'll be with you guys, and I'll give you my word.
Jordan: The only thing is, the more I hear about Russell, it makes me want to get him out more and more. I'd hate to send him out and you give your word and then next week one of us is gone.
Natalie: I've never had a deal with Russell. Not ever. I've never had a deal with anyone but Chima, and I don't like Lydia, and I never talk game with Kevin.. The only thing with Kevin was that he and Lydia were there when we heard Russell say he wanted Jeff out next, and that's the only thing we've talked game about, and I was like, don't say anything, let them find out. I've never had anything with Kevin..

Jeff: Then I say we make this deal. You'll be safe no matter what. If you win PoV...
Natalie: Then I'll give you my word then. If I stay, my honest word, and I have not broken my word this game, that I'm with you guys, and that's it. I'm a better asset to you. If there's endurance next week, I don't think Russell will give up...
Jeff: He's made 16 deals. He's an idiot. He would've been safe.
Natalie: ...and he's vocal about it.
Jordan: He thinks he's unstoppable.
Jeff: He lies about everything.
Natalie: He wanted Jessie here. The night before he left... they got in that fight? Right? I went upstairs and then came down, and they were all buddy buddy again.
Jordan: ...and to us he talks so much sh-t about Jessie, callin' him a douchebag..
Natalie: He even said I like you Jess, I like you..

Jeff: He says the same thing to me. We'll worry about the rest, but you know... Know you're safe, but if you happen to win HoH, we're safe, and if we win, you are. This is between us.

Jordan: I kept going back and forth (last week) with if it's a tie, what do I do? And you know, I was iffy with you because of Jessie, because I couldn't trust you, but now that all of this has happened, I like this Natalie better.
Jeff: We just needed to talk to you
Jordan: We'd go back and forth, and I was like, you can trust her... and Russell is someone you can't trust.
Natalie: He thinks he's unstoppable...

***and if this works, it would seem you are, Natalie.

Fast forward to 3:11am BBT - Cams 1 & 2 - for the conclusion of the conversation.

Jeff: I'm gonna go lay down.
Natalie: Me too.
Jeff: You're safe with me. Just keep it on the low low.
Natalie: For sure. I gotta prove my loyalty with you.

At 3:12am, they hug on the deal, and Natalie heads to the Haves Room. When she arrives there, she flashes a big grin directly to the cameras.

More Overnight to Come!!

From 3:15am til well after 4, Jeff & Jordan go around and around the whole subject... They acknowledge that it feels odd trusting Natalie, when they've felt she's been against them the whole game, but with a possible endurance comp happening this Thursday, they feel their odds are better at Jeff winning it, if Russell's out of the picture...

So... after dancing around the maypoleand weighing all their options for a good 90 minutes, they come to the following conclusion: if a seat opens up after the PoV comp, Russell's going in it and going to the jury. If not, Lydia can go join Jessie.

Their logic is this: even if Natalie and Kevin are being dishonest with them, Russell's coming after Jeff next week anyway, so keeping him doesn't actually benefit them numbers wise, and they'd prefer to stack the odds in Jeff's favor for the endurance comp HoH they think will be happening on Thursday night.

Could all of this change drastically over the next 24 hours yet again? Of course!! It's Big Brother!!

Shortly after 4:40am BBT, Jeff and Jordan move into the cuddly sweet zone. That's where I joined them first thing this morning... It was a lovely way to wake up.

This concludes the Overnight Report™


Watch Big Brother 11 24/7






Permalink







70 Comments:

Blogger jadore702002 said...

Good Morning Dishers
I have one question, does anyone know why Natalie is wearing a doo rag (sic)?
Carolyn, heard you one Ross Matthews, you were awesome as usual, maybe you could get your own show. LOL

August 19, 2009 at 6:09 AM  
Blogger lee said...

Such, such adorableness from our favorite couple!!! So sweet. I highly recommend flashback! 6 am

August 19, 2009 at 6:15 AM  
Blogger kevin said...

Jorff/Natalie alliance is the most temporary of all. Don't be alarmed. This is the first time sweet little Jordan has had power & its inconveniently at a time when she is cramping. The paranoia is peaking & Jeff has been masterful at easing her mind when she gets all riled up.

This info will be leaked. Natalie's puh-puh-puh poker face might be good, but I have a feeling she'll be grinning too much for Kevin not to notice. Since Russell "The Evil One" is in exile, it probably wont get to him. But it's these last weeks that the oddest alliances are ALWAYS made in the BB House. What they need to do is play this off w Russell as hedging their bets. Because you & me both know this is temporary. Natalie has no game. & Jeff can use her lying about her age (he's not going to call her out, simply file his suspicions in the Rolodex) as a precursor to say she lies about everything.

It's actually good gameplay to get them thru the week. Jordan at least seems to be less cranky. They've been pillowtalking incessantly about buhhhshit all freaking night. Still at it as of now.

August 19, 2009 at 6:19 AM  
Blogger RayRayFad said...

Im so upset with J/J. Im lost for words. Why believe anyone who is on the block fighting for their life. Do they not recall ANYTHING that has come out of them the last 2 weeks??

I am now going for Kevin or Russell for the win.

August 19, 2009 at 6:26 AM  
Blogger Green Realtor said...

Best quote ever...

"I always make out with my buddies before I go to bed" Jeff to Jordan at 6:23

God bless Jeff, he must have the will power of a saint to not jump her bones. It will be funny to hear what he says about his "struggles" with keeping little Jeff in check all those many nights.

August 19, 2009 at 6:27 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Good Morning!!

Just want to let you know I'm deep in the Overnight and I wont be publishing comments right away...

Please be patient.

August 19, 2009 at 6:29 AM  
Blogger RuralKsGirl said...

So did they makeout? Or not? I'm dyin' here!!! I've been begging for him to say he loves her for a couple of weeks, now!

August 19, 2009 at 6:53 AM  
Blogger GeneNash_com said...

If J&J don't come to their senses soon they'll be out faster than Ronnie could say, "I'm fine with that."

August 19, 2009 at 6:56 AM  
Blogger elle said...

Good morning!! I am being patient but I'm certainly going to check out those comments.

August 19, 2009 at 6:57 AM  
Blogger Janice said...

Unfortunately I was up most of the night watching the Live Feeds. I am so upset with Jeff and Jordan falling for Natalie's sweet innocent act now. I know they are gonna hate themselves when they see the tapes after the show. Unless of course they happen to win but its not looking good now; not in my eyes anyway.

Why oh WHY couldn't they have stuck with the final 4 with Michele and Russell...........????

At first Jeff seemed to be clear that they had to stick with the numbers and take the other side down to get their numbers up; but after Natalie weaseled her way in with them last night, its over!

How could they fall for her lies?? Won't they feel foolish when they realize she bamboozled them??

Janice from GA

August 19, 2009 at 7:09 AM  
Blogger JulieB said...

Good morning Carolyn ☺

Good morning Genie and RepX and Dishchicks ☺

Good Morning BB Buddies!! ♥

Caffeine and I will be great friends today! I feel like I got up in the middle of the night HAHA

Will be off and on for most the day. Wishing you all a happy Wednesday ☺☺☺

August 19, 2009 at 7:10 AM  
Blogger RobinK said...

Good morning Carolyn, good morning dishers!

August 19, 2009 at 7:13 AM  
Blogger Michelle in Indiana said...

Good morning Carolyn! And everyone else who will be posted when this goes up.

Thanks for the flashback times. I hope Jordan is just playing it safe in the house because the cameras are watching and she doesn't break Jeff's heart.

Thanks Indigoprince for making me sick to my stomach with the whole Natalie convo. Geez what the hell kinda of air do they pump into that HOH room? It is only Wednesday so who knows what will happen. UGH Natalie!

August 19, 2009 at 7:13 AM  
Blogger curlerchick said...

Morning All

I found it odd on the live show when Jeff and Lydia were arguing with each other that Lydia has said or references a number of times about the CDT useage and what it did to Jessie and Chima.

Does she really think that the ones who had NO power should set that aside so that the people with power can just keep picking them off?

It bothers me that game play is criticized in the house but that this other stuff they seem to think is normal. Sad to think that's normal.

Thanks for letting me get that off my chest.

August 19, 2009 at 7:33 AM  
Blogger BBFan said...

What's disappointing about this season is Chima is consistantly villified..but..Jeff (who has consistantly used his favorite slur..and this never makes the CBS broadcast..) is treated like a saint. It's utterly ridiculous!

August 19, 2009 at 7:36 AM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

From after I went to bed:

WendyLady33 said...

I don't know about that Mr. beef curtains seemed to do a good job :P


That was regarding GaYToR Repellent and that was evil. Pure EVIL!

I have now started my day with one full bucket.

I can tell by indgoprince's last post of the night, the bucket will be the first of many today.

I swear! If Natalie pulls this off she deserves to win the game, and that thought alone just filled another bucket.

As Carolyn well knows when she struggles with "The Overnight Report™", you can't sleep for a minute this season without everything changing.

We were watching BBAD last night before I went off into lala land and even DQTD caught what Natalie said about poker playing in Vegas and wondered why the heck these people don't catch it and call her out about these things.

WendyLady I found another site for MOJO's:

http://www.bonbonsconnexion.com/en/home.html

Google Mojo candy or old fashion candies and a ton of sites come up for those treats we all remember as kids.

Good Morning Carolyn. Hope you have your plans laid out for plenty of rest today and tomorrow so you are ready for the Endurance Comp. You are still tingling aren't you?

^Ä^

August 19, 2009 at 7:39 AM  
Blogger lee said...

I know you are busy with the overnight, Carolyn, but I just wanted to make a quick comment. When J/J were saying about the LOVE thing, it kept going to fishies. They were then talking about how they can edit this to make it seem like they are serious. Hmmmmm...we'll see. There were a few fishie times for no reason, really. Everyone else is sleeping.

August 19, 2009 at 7:50 AM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

6:23am BBT

Jeff: I always make out with my friends before we go to bed.


Now who here thought I would miss this golden opportunity?

Jeff is definitely my kind of friend.

Hope that gives Syn some food for thought. *evil laugh*

^Ä^

August 19, 2009 at 8:00 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Carolyn, by far your BB Dish is the best of all the sites. I used to like several others but now all I need is your observations. Thank you so much for all the effort you put into make this so much fun.

August 19, 2009 at 8:11 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I'm not picking up on the "shocker" of last night in the last few comments of the previous post, unless it's that GaYTor likes his Xanax. Juicy, yes, but not what I was hoping for. :)

August 19, 2009 at 8:19 AM  
Blogger *^*^*MsFitzTX*^*^*^ said...

Good morning, Carolyn!
Good morning, Genie!
Good morning, All my BB addict Buddies!
☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺
I only have one thing to say at the moment (haha, can u believe it?). I have only read the comments from last night & what is available on the TOR at the time of my comments but if J/J are believing this crap spewing from Nat & fall into this idiot trap then they deserve to lose. Michelle has been 100% loyal to them, even though they think she has lied to them, she has not. Maybe at some point she has, but IMO there is nothing glaring out there that points to any lie that is a jab to their alliance. She has voted & nominated every way that is good for their alliance. And, has stuck w/ the plans. To latch onto Nat & her BS now just makes them fools. I am praying they didn't fall for it but if they did as bad as I don't want to see it happen Natalie or Kevin may win this game. I am really po'd at their lack of sense & short-term memory. Still love them but really disappointed. And, it bothers me too how badly they will hurt Michelle. I keep thinking about what she wrote in her blog & she is truly loyal to them & of course, she wants to win the game but if either J/J win it, it will make her happy too.

August 19, 2009 at 8:35 AM  
Blogger Grendon said...

Catching up on some of the conversation courtesy of flashback.

Mucho disappointed.

Disappointed that Russell's constant paranoia has consistently thrown a monkey wrench into the game. His own game and those he is supposed to be working with.

Disappointed that Michelle can't put a coherent sentence together even when she is sober. She makes a terrible liar and looks like she is lying even when she is telling the truth.

Disappointed that Kevin crossed a line from being loyal to the bitter betties to actually turning into one of the bitter betties.

I am disappointed that Lydia looks like a troll doll but I can't figure out how to fit her in my purse and take her to bingo with me.

I am disappointed that J&J are now going to be known as naive & gullible. Jeff paved the way with the power for the final four we all wanted, or at least a F4 without Jesse and Natalie. Michelle put up with 36 hours of abuse but made more headway with her HOH noms. And Jordan was off to a good start, she put up with more abuse but stuck with the plan. But now it seems like America's vote for Jeff and the 'power' he used was all for nothing.

BTW-What happened to the plan of getting Russell and Michelle together, away from L,K & N, and confronting them?

I saved my opinion of Natalie for last. Nope, can't think of anything I am allowed to write.

August 19, 2009 at 8:41 AM  
Blogger mikeinbama said...

Good Morning Carolyn and all the BB Dishers.

I knew Jeff and Jordan would fall for the oldest trick in the book. Jeff is allowing Jordan emotions to take over the decision making. They will regret the decision to get rid of Russell and Michele will soon jump ship.

I just can't believe both Jeff and Jordan are so naive to believe a word coming out of Natalie's mouth. Why would they bother listening to her and what she has to say.

If Russell leaves this week, the final 2 will be Michele and Natalie and Jordan will go home empty handed.

August 19, 2009 at 8:42 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Natalie virtually said that she would keep Kevin over Michele. Natalie's not stupid enough to keep Jeff and Jordan that far, they'll probably take each other. Then again, Jordan only made a F3 deal with Jeff, not F2.

If Russell goes home this week, Michele might as well be gone as well, she won't have the votes to stay unless she or maybe Jeff wins HoH. The chances of Lydia going home is unlikely. What happens if Kevin wins veto? Would he save Lydia? I mean, he didn't want to use the veto, because their were 9 people left in the house at that time. After Thursday, there will only be six, Kevin shouldn't have to worry about putting a target on his back.

Kevin really could win the whole game.

August 19, 2009 at 8:43 AM  
Blogger wendy2 said...

Good Morning Carolyn
Hi GaYToooooR
*batting eyelashes*
*blushing*

August 19, 2009 at 8:44 AM  
Blogger Jody said...

Am I the only one screaming at the computer to J/J?

Anybody but Natalie!!! She IS the instigator and liar! No to mention I can't stand her!

Deal with the Devil! I hope this all works out for them.

August 19, 2009 at 8:45 AM  
Blogger ScottinMiami said...

Please post the link of Carolyn's bit with Ross. I can't wade thru 300+ comments to find it.

Thanks

August 19, 2009 at 8:53 AM  
Blogger nolegs41 said...

I guess when she said she could smell the money she was right on. LOL

August 19, 2009 at 8:56 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

i am absolutely disgusted with JEFF and JORDAN. i have never thought they were stupid or called them stupid, until now. they have totally lost their chances at getting to final 4 even. all i can say is UNLESS one of them comes to their senses (which i doubt b/c kevin will now put the nail in this coffin), but unless they totally flip back, then i am off their bandwagon and they deserve whatever happens. heck, i may even totally be behind kevin now. really i have never been a fair weather fan on anything, but this is the most stupid, most paranoid, most pathetic flip flop of alliances in big brother history! what i can not respect and really do think shows their lack of brain power here is, why on earth would they ever think other people would not be together? my god do they think no one else is playing the game? i am soooooo frustrated. they lack the ability to think anyone plays this game any other way than they do. i am totally not regretful about voting for jeff to have CDT, but i can say i doubt he or jordon will get my vote in the end for AC, after showing that they really aren't too savvy at this game, perhaps they have just been lucky and cute. wow so disappointed

August 19, 2009 at 8:59 AM  
Blogger Angela said...

Good Morning Carolyn! Good Morning BB lover!!

Here is a good, unbiased article about Chima's departure!

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/32474255/ns/entertainment-reality_tv/

August 19, 2009 at 9:00 AM  
Blogger johnny_5 said...

I'm officially handing in my resignation to Team JJ! Some of the worst reasoning ever. You actually think Nat is on your side!
Jordan is ridiculous. Not even the DR can save them from her gulibility. Hopefully Russell wins POV.

August 19, 2009 at 9:00 AM  
Blogger Krystyl said...

Wow, I think I am going to be sick. This has to be one of the dumbest moves ever. Do they really think Nat won't put one of them up? I am very disapointed J/J turned their backs so fast on this alliance all because of he said she said. He is going off what the people who want his alliance to crumble are saying. Duh, Jeff they will lie to save their own butts. I know he is pissed Russ voted for Jessie but I would rather keep the numbers 4 against 2 then 3 against 3. I never thought I would say it but I think it would be so funny to see the look of regret if N/L/K won HOH and put them on the block.

I thought I had Michelle's game figured out but I am so confused. Why would she push so hard for Russ to go home if he is not gunning for her? Natalie and Lydia on the other hand really are and will 100% put her up if they win. I think she intended to cast doubt so they wouldn't want to take Russ to final 3 but I don't think she realizes they would cut him this week and keep it a tied game.

August 19, 2009 at 9:01 AM  
Blogger q2kann said...

People don't shoot me here where I type, but have to admit that Natalie is "totally" playing this game fierce!! She worked Jessie from day 1 and even after he got out, she is still workin' it!! Gotta give her props man.. if J/J fall into her web than Natalie totally deserves to win it!

Can't thank you enough Carolyn and Genie Sea and everyone for your "awesome" updates and editing.. you are truly awesome people and sending the ♥ out!!

August 19, 2009 at 9:07 AM  
Blogger Genie Sea said...

Ri-DON-culous!

Morning Everyone!

I wish I could pick lotto numbers as well... :)

The only thing that will save these people is if Russell wins POV.

May the best player win this game, and we know who that is at the moment...

August 19, 2009 at 9:09 AM  
Blogger WendyLady33 said...

Morning everyone!

Downing coffee so i can be coherent.

So Jeff and Jordan made a pact with the devils spawn now? I hope it doesn't back fire on them. I eneded the night listening to Natalie blab everything about Lydia/Jessie over the pool game.

August 19, 2009 at 9:11 AM  
Blogger Krystyl said...

I just read the logic behind Jeff's decision and it makes sense but they are just assuming too much. Just because it is endurance doesn't mean it will all be strength. It could be like season 10 when they hung on the wall or 9 when they had to stay in a box. It could be easier for a smaller lighter person than a man. Who knows? I think it would just be common sense if Jeff and Jordan talked to Russell instead of listening and trusting in the enemy alliance.

August 19, 2009 at 9:14 AM  
Blogger WendyLady33 said...

Gaytor - thanks for the link for candies! I saw in the store the other day those little purple gum that tastes like soap and they even had it written on the package - yes we still taste like soap! Made me laugh and feel old all at the same time.

And the repellent - hehehehehehe i love being able to gross you out! :P

August 19, 2009 at 9:18 AM  
Blogger Diane said...

As much as I dislike Natalie, I have a feeling she may walk away with the money. She's been the only person really playing the game and manipulating everyone.

Here's hoping Russ wins POV and Lydia or Natalie go home tomorrow.

August 19, 2009 at 9:19 AM  
Blogger Ilissa said...

With my flashback, the sound cuts in and out. For some reason I can tolerate this during game talk but when it comes to Jeff and Jordan's sweet pillow talk about what they would like to name their kids........It's FRUSTRATION STATION!


Did anybody figure out the big shocker in the comment section of the last post? I couldn't find it...


Good morning all!

August 19, 2009 at 9:23 AM  
Blogger kevin said...

Genie- let's hope Russell wins this Veto comp so these fools will be forced into the alliance we all know is best. I think Jeff made some good conclusions in the wee hours (Jordan may have said the words, but Jeff planted the seed) "What if they're (LMLers) playing us?"

Thankfully Jordan won't be stressed after the live show/HoH Endurance comp is over. Granted, she may be forced to put up Russell if Kev wins veto, then have to break a tie to send Nat or Russ packing, but she'll have a clear head for the following week, & I can't see her on the block.

We all know how these last weeks get. Let's not lose perspective. & remember that Jeff & Jordan know or will eventually realize that the Schemers have their backs against the wall & WILL SAY ANYTHING TO STAY IN THE GAME. I feel confident that they'll come to sanity at some point on Wednesday.

August 19, 2009 at 9:24 AM  
Blogger WendyLady33 said...

I don't want anyone to take me wrong here - i love all animals - well except bugs but there is a BlueJay squawking outside the window here and i'm very close to throwing something at it - like maybe a cat or two!

August 19, 2009 at 9:25 AM  
Blogger Krystyl said...

q2kann,

I completely agree with you! It makes me sick to even think about it but Natalie is playing a great game. If she pulls this off it will be one of the best moves in BB history. Unfortunately that would make Jeff and Jordan two of the dumbest players in BB history lol.

August 19, 2009 at 9:28 AM  
Blogger Ilissa said...

I wish Jeff would just talk to Russell and regain his trust again. Once he gets Russell's trust, he can backdoor him.
I think keeping Natalie is too much of a gamble right now. I wouldn't want Natalie anywhere near the final four!

I think Michele and Russel's strategy is to just go here, there, and everywhere and not have any true alliances. They are both keeping it open for themselves, and leaving the rest of the house to wonder, so that if they need to join an alliance, it's already set up either way. Smart, neat, and risky!


Jeff liking the name "Poet" for a girl is ridiculously cute.

August 19, 2009 at 9:30 AM  
Blogger kimba804 said...

LOL ;o) Wendy33!

August 19, 2009 at 9:31 AM  
Blogger Mrs. McCraney said...

I find it soo funny that Natalie told everyone that she plays poker in Vegas (for money) and they all still believe she is 18! ReF'indiculous!

I have been a hard core JJ fan, but if they keep Natalie based on their paranoia, then I will give my America's vote to Russell or Michelle!

August 19, 2009 at 9:32 AM  
Blogger WendyLady33 said...

q2kann - i agree with you! Natalie has been playing this game really well and if she pulls off this deal with Jordan and Jeff then she does deserve to win the game. She admitted last night she plays poker a lot so she is good at bluffing and knows how to read the tells.

August 19, 2009 at 9:32 AM  
Blogger kevin said...

LOL at "biggest mistake in BB history" comments. Don't we say those kinds of things every week? LMAO

remember it's a strategy game, & Jeff/Jordan don't have much practice. but I'm not getting my panties in a bunch just bc Natalie was the only one left standing last night, hence the only one left to scheme with. schemers

August 19, 2009 at 9:32 AM  
Blogger Mrs. McCraney said...

I find it soo funny that Natalie told everyone that she plays poker in Vegas (for money) and they all still believe she is 18! ReF'indiculous!

I have been a hard core JJ fan, but if they keep Natalie based on their paranoia, then I will give my America's vote to Russell or Michelle!

August 19, 2009 at 9:32 AM  
Blogger Julius said...

A famous quote comes to mind..."Ever dance with the devil in the pale moonlight?"

As we alll know, nothing is real in that house until it actually happens. It may very well be that some pillow talk in the morning will sober up J/J and they will stick closer to the original plan. They also have NO idea what Natalie is up to, and don't have much idea of what she actually did on her own. She has been able to hide behind that actions of Jessie, Russell and Chima. J/J have no idea what kind of advice Natalie gave all of those folks. My bottom line is that I now believe that Natalie is a team of one, and any way that she, and she alone can make the F2 is OK with her. In a way, she cannot afford to throw anybody under the bus personally. Her best move it to stay aligned to both sides again next week and just manuver herself to stay in the house.

August 19, 2009 at 9:33 AM  
Blogger lee said...

Natalie led Jessie, and now it looks like she may lead Jorff, too! (KEVIN...love the Jorff thing going on!)I'm hoping this won't happen. Like I said before, kudos to Kevin AND Nat if she stays this week. Great game play for them!

August 19, 2009 at 9:33 AM  
Blogger Krystyl said...

You would think Jeff and Jordan would find it interesting that Nat and Lydia have not yet thrown eachother under the bus. Maybe they think they will wait till after the veto? I would think that means they really do like eachother and won't put each other up

August 19, 2009 at 9:34 AM  
Blogger MrsH78 said...

Ok, I've thought and thought about this ever since I found out the veto comp will air live on Thursday... Everyone, including myself has been speculating that the HOH comp this week will be an endurance comp. But I can't help but wonder how they're going to pull an endurance comp off, setting up for it and such, with a live veto comp being played? Will the veto comp happen inside the house as opposed to outside in the backyard per usual? Anyone else have any thoughts on this?

August 19, 2009 at 9:36 AM  
Blogger Genie Sea said...

Morning Jadore - She lkes to look gangsta :)

Morning Lee :)

Morning Kevin :) We will see. There are two whole days before this all goes down.

Morning RayRay :) Seems they have amnesia :)

Morning Green Realtor :) If he doesn't win, he can always write a book on how to live with blue b*lls.

Morning Dorinda :) Nope. No make-out per se.

Morning GeneNash :)

Morning Elle :)

Morning Janice :) Why indeed :)

Morning JulieB :)

Morning Robin :)

Morning Michelle :)

Morning Curlerchick :) Lydia is a wild card. She reacts. She rearely thinks.

Morning BBFan :)

Morning Gaytor :) You always put a smile on my face :)

Morning Jamen :)

Morning Nicole :)

Morning MsFitz :) I totally agree. Michele will be devastated; and them turning their backs on her and keeping the person who is gunning for her in the house is truly sad.

Morning Grendon :) Right on, woman!

Morning Bama :)I don't think getting rid of Russell is the worst move they can make; keeping Natalie is however. Their one true ally has been Michele and they are throwing that away. She will have to fight for her life because she won't have anywhere to jump ship to. Lydia, Natalie and Kevin are gunning for her.

Morning TraverseTown :) Agreed.

Morning Wendy2 :)

Morning Jody :) It's an unfrotunate move if they go with it.

Morning Scott :) The Ross interview is embedded in the Tuesday Night viewing post.

Morning Nolegs :)

Morning Khope :) It's disappointing indeed.

Morning Angel :)

Morning Johnny5 :)

Morning Krystyl :) Please pass the bucket when you're done :)

Morning Q2Kann :) Natalie is playing it fierce indeed. If she survives this week and manages to get Russell evicted, she has the game in the bag.

Morning Wendylady :) Me too :)

Morning Diane :) Agreed.

Morning Illissa :) The shocker in the comment section is what ahs been reported in The Overnight Report™.

August 19, 2009 at 9:38 AM  
Blogger Lucky13 said...

Good morning/afternoon everyone. I'm about to read comments, but just have to say.... I don't feel good about this J/J/N agreement at all! I truly hope they just stick with the original plan and oust Natalie Thursday. She can not be trusted. If Russell doesn't honor his agreement with Jeff, then they can deal with that. I'd rather see J/J reel Kevin in than trust Nat. Just my thoughts.

Everyone enjoy their "day after the best BB episode ever"!

August 19, 2009 at 9:39 AM  
Blogger Judy in NJ said...

Afternoon everyone!! Happy Day 44 of BB11.. The Season of Paranoia!! (My paranoia right now is as soon as I hit send, there will be a NEW TOP POST) hahahaha

Grendon said... I am disappointed that Lydia looks like a troll doll but I can't figure out how to fit her in my purse and take her to bingo with me.

O M G....... laughed so hard at that one!!!

You guys just make me laugh so hard.. I havent been able to watch the feeds two nights in a row because it makes me soooooo angry that they are being sooooooo DUMBBBBBBBB!!!


WendyLady... I love love love the purple gum and Violets!!! YUMMO People either love them or hate them!!! You're a crack up about the bird!!

Here's a game for you all.. If you were production and you had each of the houseguests in the DR and could ask one leading question, what would it be??

August 19, 2009 at 9:40 AM  
Blogger WendyLady33 said...

Damn Genie you rock those GM's LOL

August 19, 2009 at 9:41 AM  
Blogger mgd911lcfr said...

I am left to wonder how I can go the rest of the season without sleep, because evrytime I fall asleep ... the house flips!

Aye Caramba!!

Carolyn, Genie - thanks so much for taking the time to keep uo up-to-date, even when the news isn't what we want to hear!! You're all AMAZING!!

Think I'll take a nap in hopes it will undo the damage ...

These guys need to remain focused!

August 19, 2009 at 9:42 AM  
Blogger lee said...

Mor...well Afternoon, Genie! And Carolyn! Hope we have a little action today!

August 19, 2009 at 9:47 AM  
Blogger Spot said...

Good [almost not] Morning ALL.

Jordon has two excuses to be out of her mother-lovin’ mind - hormonal seesaw & HOH pressures. What’s Jeff’s excuse? These two are driving me nuts!

Dear Gawds of the BB house, I pray that y’all not allow Natalie to talk her way into F4. I guess we’ll see if Natalie can hold water. She’s got just over 24 hrs to keep her trap shut. Can she do it?

I’m still pulling for Michelle and Russell. IMO, they’ve played the game the hardest.

Jeff’s still the prettiest of ‘em all.
=)

August 19, 2009 at 9:48 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

yall are all so funny. it does help lower my BP chatting here. what's so had to take here is that when someone else, wins the power and takes out someone you want to win, or ruins chances for them, it is hard but they won something and thats kudos to them. with this nightmare (IMO) they are doing this to themselves and it really is for personal reasons. jordon has never ever liked russ and jeff is just more and more disgusted with him everytime he hears somethin from michelle doesn't help.

August 19, 2009 at 9:49 AM  
Blogger MrsH78 said...

Ok, I've thought and thought about this ever since I found out the veto comp will air live on Thursday... Everyone, including myself has been speculating that the HOH comp this week will be an endurance comp. But I can't help but wonder how they're going to pull an endurance comp off, setting up for it and such, with a live veto comp being played? Will the veto comp happen inside the house as opposed to outside in the backyard per usual? Anyone else have any thoughts on this?

August 19, 2009 at 9:52 AM  
Blogger Lindadarlin said...

Hi Carolyn and everybody. I posted a blog "somewhere", but I'm new at this stuff so please don't bash me too much if I mess up a bit. I'm going to look for what I posted. I love this blog site (if that's what you call it)? I just couldn't find my google password to post earlier.

August 19, 2009 at 9:53 AM  
Blogger Anna said...

Hi Carolyn,
I have been reading your site for several BB's now and don't usually comment on anything. Being from NC, I am a big Jordan and Jeff fan and was pulling hard for them. Natalie drove me nuts and I couldn't stand her. However, if she pulls this off and stays in this week I am going to start pulling for her. She is the only one who came into the house swinging and has manipulated every person in that house. And now that Jessie is gone she isn't quite as annoying. Her voice can still drive me mad but she really knows how to switch things up and keep playing.
Anna

August 19, 2009 at 9:59 AM  
Blogger audrina parker said...

If this goes down, it will be as bad as Kaysar taking his finger off the button.... they need to sit tight with who they have. so what if m&r have a final 2 agreement. everyone has one. its part of the game. i love jeff and i hope jordan's paranoia doesnt drag him down.

if they keep natalie and lydia, then natalie and kevin deserve to sit in the final two. this is a BAD move for jeff and jordan.

August 19, 2009 at 10:00 AM  
Blogger MG said...

I'm not ready to give up on Jeff/Jordan YET!!

Today the Jeff/Jordan/Natalie alliance may be gone (or not as tempting).

Once Jeff starts thinking about everything in the light of day, he may just put two and two together. Natalie may have shot herself in the foot last night regarding her real age and her playing in Poker Tournaments. Then we have lie #1 which started when she came into the house (age) and lie #2 a poker player is very good at lying to your face (that's how they win).

I am hoping I'm right!!

August 19, 2009 at 10:00 AM  
Blogger Christine said...

Good Morning Carolyn and Genie and all the dish-ers.

AT this point I am hoping Russel wins POV, nom's stay the same and Lydia goes home. I am sick at the though of J/J making a deal with Natalie, but this seems to be the best way for the players to stay in the game and let everything , come out in the wash.

I do NOT like Lydia or her game play. Not fond of Nat but at least, in making this deal with J/J, she is playing the game. Whether she keeps her word or not remains to been seen and frankly, as much as I adore J/J, if they made the deal the deserve what ever fallout comes for trusting someone who has been against them since the beginning.

So keep nom's the same, lose Lydia and let the gaming begin. Should be very very interesting from there on out.

This has been a VERY up and down, back and forth season and I, for one, am LOVING IT!!!!

August 19, 2009 at 10:12 AM  
Blogger Pinkberri said...

Well, Michele may be devastated by them keeping natalie(the person coming after her) but is it any worse than her(michele) putting Chima on the block?

Nah, I think they both are about the same.

August 19, 2009 at 10:13 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Reposted for Tallen, per #7++

Tallen said...

DUH!

Is all I can say is, If Im beleiving what IM seeing, J/J are as ignorant as I thought, they were from the get go.

J/J are about to blow it, If their not, then Im the dummy, they got me. When at war, never deviate from the original plan.flat out.

Michele has been true to her word from the get go, all choices benifited J/J as well as Russ.
I hope IM wrong.

plus I cant beleive noONE has caught on to Gnatalie lies! Casino's gambling. 18..all I can say is WTF.

when I started to beleive in J/J, they proved to me they are naive. So what there cute! damn. It might look like that team Jess and Natalie might win this thing.

August 19, 2009 at 10:33 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Gmorning, everybody!!! :)

I'm gonna get off my tush and rest my fingers while I can!

I have the feeds on and I'll resume updating when someone wakes up.

August 19, 2009 at 10:51 AM  
Blogger THE MINTON'S said...

Hey ya'll.

I've been following the blog (Thanks to JulieB showing me the way!). But just now posting.

Kudos to Carolyn for feeding my BB addiction! I love BB but most people in my local circle think I'm nuts . . . but man! Watching these people play mind games - its like a working experiment in psychology!

I am so team J/J. But if Natalie is working her magic on them and it sticks - I will be utterly disgusted. Tell me they come to their senses PAHLEEEESSE!!!!

If its not J/J in the end, I hope Michelle can pull through. She's been hung out to dry and still hanging in there. I'm a bit of a sucker for Russell. Can't explain it. He just seems to be such a victim of his own actions. He seems to know it, yet can't seem to stop himself.

Well, I hope to be able to keep up with ya'll!

August 19, 2009 at 11:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below