;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Tuesday Morning in the BB11 House

Good Morning, BB Lovers!! Happy Tuesday! Today in the BB House the HGs are expecting: PoV Player Choosing, Natalie's phone call from home, & at some point, the Long Anticipated PoV Comp. Here's hoping they're right about that last part!

In the comment section of this post, Christine said, "does anyone else think that maybe they will do a live pov comp and pov ceremony followed by the live vote on the thursday show?? just to keep the excitement level of the fast forward double eviction thing? Since they can't do that anymore?? Just a thought."

I think it's an excellent thought, and the more I think about it, the more sense it makes. Typically, the Tuesday CBS broadcast of Big Brother is all about the PoV Comp. Tonight, it wont be. In place of the PoV comp tonight, I'm guessing that AGP will air an extended segment revolving around Chima's departure.

So... in Christine's likely scenario, the PoV comp gets played live Thursday night, and AGP/CBS gets to retain at least one component of their fast forward/double eviction night promise to the tv only watching public...

Then from there, PoV ceremony and immediate eviction vote. Then... the new HoH comp, which many of the HGs think will be endurance, and so do we.

Thoughts?



If you haven't seen BB11 Laura's new eBay Offerings yet. Go Check em out! And keep an eye on this link for more Big Brother related auctions. :)

8:39am BBT
At the moment, the HGs are still sleeping, but slightly pervy Jeff fans will want to use the flashback machine for this one. Up in HoH, Jeff, in nothing but his unders, got up to use the restroom at around 8:37am... and, well, he's a man. Need I say more? The close up is on Cam 3. Oh my.

9:23am BBT - Sleepin' HGs on all cams. No wake up call yet... Michele just said something in her sleep... par for the course...

Upstairs in HoH, Jeff is restless on Cam 4. I don't think he's sleeping anymore. He's lying there next to Jordan, being the incredibly well behaved gentleman he's been all season, and keeping his hands to himself...

Kudos to Jeff for his respect to her and her family. I can't think of too many men who would keep it in check for so long, and under such circumstances.

9:33am BBT
BB: Good Morning, Houseguests. It's time to get up for the day.

Nothin' doin up in HoH. Lights are still out. Not a sound.

BB: Attention Houseguests, there are fresh batteries in the Storage Room.

Michele is first up and in the Storage Room already. She makes her way to the kitchen and notices there is still no backyard lockdown. Michele walks up the stairs leading to HoH, knocks and walks in. Seeing them still asleep, she leaves, and lies down on the couch on the HoH landing.

BB: The bedroom lights must remain on during the day.

Jeff gets out of bed, puts on a shirt, then pants...

Jordan: Jeff, will you turn on the light please.
Jeff: mm hmm.
Jeff turns the light on and crawls back under the covers with Jordan.

Wakey, Wakey, House guests!! It's time to get up and entertain the Live Feed viewers!!

9:40am BBT
Jordan gets out of bed, wraps a blanket around herself and heads out. She sees Michele on the landing. Michele heads in to the HoH bathroom to do her morning routine. Jordan heads to the Storage Room to change her batteries... then back upstairs to HoH...

9:43am BBT
Jordan: We're not even on lockdown. I'm like, are we even having it today? We have to.
Michele: The only thing I'm thinking is maybe it's inside...
BB: The bedroom lights must remain on...
Michele: Did you guys get any sleep?
Jordan: Yeah...
Michele: I don't know what was goin' on last night. I went to sleep in the Splish Splash room and everyone was really loud.

9:44am BBT
Jeff's up, dressed, wearing his glasses and getting fresh batteries from the Storage Room. Michele's checking herself out in the HoH bathroom mirror. Jordan's back under the covers. Jeff steps outside to see what's up, then comes back up to the HoH room and under the covers with Jordan.

9:49am BBT - Control Room BRB Screen. Play that funky music, BB. ♫


No, they didn't play that song or any song... I just love it.

9:52am BBT - Feeds are back.

Haves Room - Lydia's in a foul mood, getting her uni on. Lydia asks Natalie if she was in her drawer. Natalie says no, and Lydia says someone was in our room. Kevin squashes that immediately, telling her she's the one who opened it.

Natalie's in an equally foul mood, complaining about BB waking them up for no reason.

***Good morning, sunshines!!! :) How will you brighten everyone's world today?

9:56am BBT

Up in HoH, Jeff & Jordan are resting under the covers with the lights on.

Michele's down in the kitchen, nibbling on a bit of breakfast.

No sign of Russell yet...





CUT TO:
10:05am BBT
There's Russell...

Michele goes into the Pool Room. He's awake, just lying in bed. She tells him she's going outside to eat, if he wants to talk...

Michele heads out to the backyard with a bowl of something. She lets out a big sigh...

The positions in HoH haven't changed, but I don't know if Russell's decided to get out of bed yet.

10:11am BBT - Shhh... they're hunting 500,000 dollars. I'll update more when people start talkin'! :)

CUT TO:
8:27am BBT
Backyard - Hammock
Russell & Michele


Russell just got up, made some coffee and went outside, asking Michele if she'd like some.


Michele: I just woke up in a bad mood. I don't like the fact that while I was sleeping, everyone was up and making noise, and I kept hearing people talk about me and laughing their asses off... and Lydia was talking about my fight with her. I didn't sleep up there, cuz Jeff was gonna sleep up there, but he never went up there.

***yes he did.

Michele says she was paranoid because of Jeff playing cards with Lydia and everyone wearing yellow shirts.

Russell: Don't stress... I'm always here, dude, if you need to talk. I know what they're doing... they're trying to butter up to Jeff and Jordan... I can see what Kevin's doing. I know what he's doing. I saw him whispering with Natalie the other day. I don't know what they're gonna do, but they're definitely gonna do something. But you can always come to me. You're my partner.
Michele: I keep thinking like, I better win the PoV.
Russell: Just relax.. kick back..
Michele: I musta had a bad dream or something...
Russell: I know.. I woke up to you screaming.

Russell goes back inside to check on the coffee. Michele heads over to the couch, sits down and looks miserable...

Meanwhile, up in HoH, Jeff and Jordan remain under the covers, snoozing.

10:48am BBT
Kitchen
Russell & Michele

Talk is of the PoV comp. Russell asks isn't it supposed to be today... Michele says she thought so too, and maybe they'll be doing one inside instead of outside.

Both head back outside. Russell's getting his sneakers on. Talk turns to stress related eating issues. Michele can't eat. Russell can't stop.

Talk turns back to Game and Jeff...

Michele: We've been talking throughout this whole game, and now he's prettty much stopped communication with me.

Russell: That's pretty much drawing a line in the sand. That's why I'm saying you n me have to win alternating weeks... I just hope he f'in sticks to the plan. If not, that's fine. I'll know what I have to do... But you're playing a defensive game right now. The whole game I've been playing offense, and now... No matter what, we still have good odds.
Michele: mmhmm

Russell: I tell you what, if I'm hanging, I'm not giving it to him. I made my mind up 2 nights ago. Every move I've made in this game has been strategic.. There was a reason behind every single move I've made. Why would I change that now becaus eof a relationship I've made? Right now, we all have clean slates with each other. I'm waiting for him to make one wrong move. If I don't like the feel of it, and I feel like something's going on...
Michele: I just listen to my gut, cause it's been right a lot of times in this game.

Game talk continues with Russell & Michele... Russell says he sees no reason to talk to the other side, because he expects them to put him up...

Russell: You can think ahead, but it's almost like a chess game.
Michele: You have to think of multiple scenarios.
Russell: Exactly. I was thinking about a scenario where I have to push for Kevin.. He's probably one of the more deadly guys in the game.
Michele: If all we have to do is beat Lydia and Natalie, I think we're fine.
Russell: Natalie's just a lost puppy with Jessie and Chima gone.
Michele: That was the whole point of getting them out.
Russell: Did you always know you wanted to partner up with me?
Michele: No.
Russell: I've had the biggest target on my back the whole game.
Michele: Me too. I've won the most comps in the game.

Russell lists his wins and says they've won the same... They rehash the comps they came close on.

Russell: But that shows you care. Like, if someone doesn't have that stuff memorized, what're they even doing here?

Michele agrees. Talk turns to the jury inquisition...

Russell: What's Kevin gonna say? I floated? But they'd all vote for him.

Michele says she's very glad to have him (Russell) to talk to. Russell tells her to not stress out if she sees him talking to people. Talk returns to Jeff and their mutual stress about him. Russell says he's gonna talk more to Jeff today and see if he can figure it out.

Michele: Last night, I said goodnight to him, and he said goodnight, I'll see you tomorrow.. with a colt 45. He said it under his breath and I was like what?
Russell: He said something weird to me last night too... and he kinda made fun of Jordan.. what was the comment? I'm so bad at remembering verbatim.
Michele: I've seen him do that too...
Russell: Do you remember the one thing I told you about Ronnie? You can always judge a real person's character when they have power. If they walk around like they're invincible..

11:08am BBT cont'd

Russell: Let Jeff have that time alone up there with her. It reinforces that they're a team. Love is a crazy thing in this house... Good thing you're married.. and I'm single... and totally unappealing;.
Michele: Don't you have a girl?
Russell: Yeah.. she's in law school right now...

Russell talks about this girl...

11:23 AM BBT

Backyard convo cont'd

Russell: I am taking this game by breaking it down into quarters. We are nearing the end of the 3rd quarter. Better to keep your mouth shut at this point of the game. My loud tactics are not needed and got me on the block. Once we are in final 4 no one can beat us.
Michele: This is why people are freaking out. I have to say I cried after the Town Hall meeting you held.
Russell: I'm sorry. You can hit me.

They go on to talk about the fact that they have undergone the most in the house in terms of being attacked. Russell goes on to say that everyone called Chima strong but he doesn't agree. He says Michele is strong, she took a lot of flack and stayed strong.

**They cover a lot of ground, this is definitely a discussion to catch on Flash Back.

Michele is telling Russell about her telling Kevin about her being bi-polar in confidence the first week because she was missing her mother, and then he told everyone. Then, everyone used it against her. That's how she knew he is untrustworthy.

11:46 AM BBT
cont'd

Russell is on the elliptical, Michele is on the sofa outside.

Russell: I need to talk to him later and see what's going on with him. Mayeb he is worried you and I talk too much.
Michele: If people didn't want us to scheme they'd wake up early 'cause they know we both wake up early in the morning.
Russell: That's why I bonded with Casey because we both woke up early. I don't know, I really bonded with Casey.
Michele: I really liked him too, but I felt that he saw me as a threat.
Russell: I'm going to keep a little bit of a distance from you today. I just want to give you a heads up.
Michele: Oh, that's okay. As long as we clue each other in. That's all I ask.

Michele goes inside to sit at the dining table. She is drinking her coffee and looking sad/worried.


Watch Big Brother 11 24/7






Permalink







67 Comments:

Blogger JulieB said...

Kent - go shopping at lunch. (I take a size 8) LOL

I'll get back here sometime before I go for lunch to catch up...I'm being taken out by a client!!

Must get some work done. :) Enjoy the rest of your morning!!

August 18, 2009 at 9:46 AM  
Blogger David B said...

coffee up HGs.
btw here's my favourite link for the pro-coffee crowd, a feel good about coffee read!

http://www.self.com/fooddiet/2009/08/health-benefits-of-coffee

August 18, 2009 at 9:46 AM  
Blogger Christine said...

does anyone else think that maybe they will do a live pov comp and pov ceremony followed by the live vote on the thursday show?? just to keep the excitement level of the fast forward double eviction thing? Since they can't do that anymore??

Just a thought....

August 18, 2009 at 9:52 AM  
Blogger Marci said...

Good Morning Carolyn!

Good Hiya Genie!

Good Morning BB Addicts!

I so loved the Jedi training with J & J! I think it has relieved a little stress. Well maybe NOT for Jeff! LOL

Can't wait for this POV!

And Carolyn, I so hope your endurance tinglies are spot on as usual!

Think it's going to be a good day in the BB house today!

August 18, 2009 at 9:53 AM  
Blogger dolphinchik2 said...

Hi Carolyn,

I wanted to thank you for your wonderful blog. I am loyal to only one other and yours is one as well. Kudos to you for a great job. Speaking of kudos I agree with your comment about Jeff being respectful to Jordan and her family and I believe that to be the reason that their relationship(I call it that because I truly believe he is into her and vice versa and that this is no showmance we are seeing) will continue outside of the game. Again thanks for all the hard work!! Your blog is great!!

August 18, 2009 at 9:57 AM  
Blogger elle said...

This just in!!!
For you football fans out there Brett Farve is on his way to join the Minnesota Vikings. The local news choppers are following him down the highway, it's kind of funny and a little sad.

August 18, 2009 at 10:00 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Christine - I think you may have just hit the nail on the head!!

August 18, 2009 at 10:03 AM  
Blogger WendyLady33 said...

Marci - glad to see ya! Sent you a msg on FB hoping you made it through the storm!!

August 18, 2009 at 10:04 AM  
Blogger Bonniegirl said...

Hello Carolyn, Genie, and all bloggers. Hope everyone is having a nice day.

--Christine (from previous post): I think I'm with you. I think they could pick POV players today but not do the comp until Thurs during live show and then have to do the ceremony right away, then do the eviction, then have a new HOH comp. The only thing that would be missing from the typical DE night would be the first eviction ceremony (which Chima took care of for them and us!)

Those are my 2 cents (well, it was probably more like a nickel by the time I got to the end. lol)

Love the Dish!!! Thanks as always

August 18, 2009 at 10:05 AM  
Blogger Bonniegirl said...

LOL Christine! I guess it's from this post too now :-)

August 18, 2009 at 10:05 AM  
Blogger Meadow'sMommy said...

LoLing @
***Good morning, sunshines!!! :) How will you brighten everyone's world today?
...You took the thoughts right out of my head=)

I can't help but start feeling like Michelle is a little like that chick in "Single White Female" The bad one...
I know my thoughts on her will flip flop about 50,000times today. Thats just my thought at the moment. I don't know why I just have a very unsettling feeling about her right now
Am I the only one who can't wait for the flashback to be available so I can see Jeff getting out of bed... proving he's a man?

August 18, 2009 at 10:11 AM  
Blogger Marci said...

Hi Wendy ~ Yeah, made it, only one tree down and no where near the house! It did get a little worse that I expected, though. But no where near the 'H' word! LOL

I just lost so much sleep from the Chima night on, had to catch up!

I will check FB!

August 18, 2009 at 10:12 AM  
Blogger Kent said...

Clever move Carolyn with the new top post, so you didnt have to publish my comment! mwah love ya!

Julie...ill keep your size in mind. Macys in Herald Sq. is just 2 blocks from where I work, lots of shoes there! hahahaha!

Christine...thats kinda interesting, and i would kinda like that to happen, who knows!

afternoon to the east coast and mornin to the west coast!

August 18, 2009 at 10:14 AM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

wendy2 said...

GaTYoR, i have a little crush on you..you make me smile in the mornings, giggle in the afternoons and give me the tinglies at night when you talk dirty to us...lol


*****BLUSH***** and thank you.

^Ä^

August 18, 2009 at 10:15 AM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

Mark590!!!! Good morning StudMuffin! What a way to come back from a reboot and see your hot pic in TOR.

*pinch*

^Ä^

August 18, 2009 at 10:16 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Kent - I published it! ;p

August 18, 2009 at 10:19 AM  
Blogger Meadow'sMommy said...

see, my feelings have changed already. Now, I feel bad for her. She looks lonely

August 18, 2009 at 10:19 AM  
Blogger WendyLady33 said...

Christine - ohhhhhh thats a great idea! It definatly would keep the excitement up and get ppl back to talking about the game and not Chima (which apparently she is trying to encourage to get more face time)

August 18, 2009 at 10:20 AM  
Blogger Ilissa said...

"Jeff: You're so soft. I love it. I wanna make a blanket out of you."

Ohhhhh my GOODNESS! *Melt*

Have you checked the chops lately? I just did, there are some funnnnnny chima chops, and a yummmmmmy jordan chop!

Good morning, friends :)

August 18, 2009 at 10:22 AM  
Blogger Lynn said...

Good Morning Carolyn and crew,
I woke up this morning to find that I no longer have the feeds! I called real network after I couldnt figure out how to change my card info, so that got changed then I find out someone in the house used the card without telling me! Needless to say I went on a rant and told e1 to be ready as I was gonna pull a Chima on them till I got the funds back on the card, lol, So for now I am relying on u fine ladies to keep me in the loop till I can go out to the local money mart and add $ to a different card which should be later today,
OK im done ranting, I m already going thru withdrawl.

August 18, 2009 at 10:23 AM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

Kent, while you are shopping, I am a 16W in beaded gowns. And my shoe size is 10W.

Just saying.... :-p~~

^Ä^

August 18, 2009 at 10:25 AM  
Blogger Kent said...

hahahahahahaha well dont i feel like a fool!!! you are too clever my friend!

August 18, 2009 at 10:27 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I so love J & J! I also think this is something more then just a showmance. They are so great and happy together.

I want to see this Jeff shot when he woke up and when to the bathroom in his undies lol. =)

HURRY POV!

and idk if you saw my twitter post to you ahaha but our going to Starbucks worked. twitter name (sickestjenn)

thanks so much for this blog. you help me so much at work by getting through the day.

I love me some Big Brother! Only good part about summer in this hot ass state right now. (NJ).

August 18, 2009 at 10:28 AM  
Blogger Kent said...

hey carolyn, whats your email address?

dishchicks at yahoo? somethin like that right?

August 18, 2009 at 10:29 AM  
Blogger Debz said...

"Shhh... they're hunting 500,000 dollars. I'll update more when people start talkin'! :)
"

The wascally wabbits.

August 18, 2009 at 10:31 AM  
Blogger CZ said...

Elle,

Brett Favre has become a joke!

August 18, 2009 at 10:38 AM  
Blogger MG said...

Meadow'sMommy-

I'm with you regarding Michelle. There is something "off" about her and I don't think it's all game play. While she has the "brain" smarts, she seems to lack the "social" smarts.

I was thinking more along the lines of "Fatal Attraction"!!

Morning all. Looking forward to tonights edit on Chimagate!!

August 18, 2009 at 10:40 AM  
Blogger Kent said...

Gaytor...I dont know how well I would be in shopping for beaded gowns...

now shoes I can do lol...

I love shopping for other peeps, i hate shopping for me anyways!

August 18, 2009 at 10:42 AM  
Blogger erinnyc said...

So how much would I have to pay for live feeds of Jeff and Jordan like this for the rest of my life? She could have sex with Jeff once they are married, right? They could just do fishes during the sex, that would be fine with me.

August 18, 2009 at 10:46 AM  
Blogger Mark590 said...

Carolyn... Did I say something wrong again?

Seriously.. I wasn't saying anything bad!

August 18, 2009 at 10:47 AM  
Blogger JulieB said...

Kent - it'll be really easy for you to shop for me then! 8 for shoes, 8 for clothes! (but only good clearance stuff!! LOL My sister NEVER lets me pay full price for stuff when I shop in the States) HAHAHA

For POV and the hopeful endurance comp etc...BB should be giving us a clue tonight right??

August 18, 2009 at 10:50 AM  
Blogger Reneep. said...

Good Morning all! Was up until 4 this am, reaction to a decadron shot, just have the phone at home, no live feeds, and began to recollect some things GaYToR posted this weekend. So in my wide-awake boredom I looked up the roaminggnome. GaYToR did you find any of the hidden prizes he left in New Orleans? Ms. Carol with all the great technology in this day in time is there not a way to have GaYToR speak (vocalize) his comments??? Well I know I would hurt myself laughing, I have him pictured as Pooh Bear, sitting at this computer going…think, think, think (hummm finger to head). Everyone have a great day, my prayers are with Kim and her family today..still so sad. Foiled again with a new post, I still can't find it even when I refresh. Do I need to reboot the whole computer? Thanks Renee

August 18, 2009 at 10:51 AM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

Holy Morning Wood, Batman!!!

I just got back from the FB. Of course I already knew it was what it was. Remember, I saw the adjusting in the hammock. Just wish I could remember what day and time so I could share... Share my arse! I'm keeping that one all to myself even if I could remember day and time.

DQTD wants the keyboard so I am gonna let him have it while I make some phone calls.

I'll be back... you have been warned.

^Ä^

August 18, 2009 at 10:53 AM  
Blogger David B said...

i still dont understand why live isn't live if your on the other coast.....still baffles me

August 18, 2009 at 10:54 AM  
Blogger Granite said...

Michele and Russ are scaring me right now. Jeff needs to get over it and be nice to them. He has pushed them away too much. If he doesn't they really are going to turn against J/J. It's not too late now but they are running out of time. J/J need to decide to trust Russ for now and stick to it.

August 18, 2009 at 11:09 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Carolyn
Hi Everyone

Just stopped by in the middle of my cleaning to say that my mug arrived today.. Thank You again :)

August 18, 2009 at 11:09 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

mark590 - huh? i'm baffled..

August 18, 2009 at 11:12 AM  
Blogger RyanConley said...

Are they still evicting 2 people on Thursday do you think?

August 18, 2009 at 11:18 AM  
Blogger Genie Sea said...

Morning Marci and Bonniegirl :)

August 18, 2009 at 11:20 AM  
Blogger Granite said...

It will be interesting to see if Michele tells J/J about her convo with Russ this morning. If she doesn't The Russ/Jeff showdown may be coming sooner than we think. IMO that is not good for either of them. With Jeff out Russ will be the new target for everyone. Hopefully the 4 of them can keep it together until after the next HOH.

August 18, 2009 at 11:21 AM  
Blogger Lisa Mason said...

good afternoon! Now before I go read the posts from overnight and this morning, I was wondering if anyone else saw that Lydia's unicorn Dae Yum Yum now has a twitter page? www.twitter.com/daeyumyum

Ok, I don't know about anyone else, but I am not going to follow a stuffed unicorn on twitter. I wonder who is posting on it? I also saw Chima's page (just for the record, not following her,eiher) ok off to read what you wonderful ladies have posted for us!

August 18, 2009 at 11:21 AM  
Blogger WendyLady33 said...

I love opened Russell is with Michele - he is really showing wheres hes been and where he wants to be. Much respect to anyone who can avoid the gang life.

August 18, 2009 at 11:22 AM  
Blogger katieblue said...

Afternoon Carolyn, Genie and everyone!

Single White Female and Fatal Attraction? Really? wow!

I'm still confused about this slop pass that Nat won. If it was for the season wouldn't it have said "season slop pass"? Hmmm

Hope everyone is having a great day!

August 18, 2009 at 11:26 AM  
Blogger Granite said...

This is driving me nuts. If J/J are so worried about R/M scheming why are they pushing them together. They need to keep an eye on them if they are so worried. They should have welcomed Michele sleeping in HOH with Jordon.

August 18, 2009 at 11:28 AM  
Blogger Lisa Mason said...

Russell is wrong about one thing: He is SO NOT totally unappealing!

Ok, so on BBAD the scroll across the bottom of the screen said Tuesday's show would sir the HOH comp and ceremony. Nothing about POV, so I have to assume that it will be live Thursday night. They will not have time for it all and I am sure they will be adressing the "Chimagate" scandel to some degree

August 18, 2009 at 11:30 AM  
Blogger Ry said...

Afternoon All! OK, so crazyness in the house! Michele & Russell are catching on to Jeff's paranoia and I applaud them on it, especially Russell. I am glad he won't drop for Jeff if there is an Endurance comp on Thursday, cause he'll need it. I am also glad that J/J agree that Russell needs to go soon, but not this week. Get Natalie out!!

I don't care if Russell goes, I just don't want him to go on Thursday. They still need to cut N/K/L down by one more before eating their own. I would personally love to see Russell win on Thursday to (HOPEFULLY) take out Kevin or Lydia. That'd be awesome!

Christine ~ I do like the idea of POV being this Thursday. Only thing is, if it is Endurance on Thursday, how are they gonna set up the PoV comp? Is it inside? Will the HG's have to be set up for the Comp as soon as the show comes on? This is all very confusing, lol.

~ Ryan ~

August 18, 2009 at 11:32 AM  
Blogger nolegs41 said...

Hats off to Kevin if he pulls off this lie. As much as I love J&J I wouldn't be surprised to see Michele, and Kevin in the final two.

At least Jordan is sticking with the get rid of Natale plan.

August 18, 2009 at 11:33 AM  
Blogger Ilissa said...

Since when does Russell have a girl?
Wasn't he just telling Kevin he had like ten girlfriends and they all found out about each other, and now he has noone?

His little lies ARE very weird.
He and Michele are a perfect match, if they can believe each other's lies.
Eak, the two of them as final two? Please no.

August 18, 2009 at 11:34 AM  
Blogger Mark590 said...

I posted a comment earlier saying hey to everyone and that I tried to respond to Gaytor's post from last night, but I must have been moderated. I didn't think I broke the 7 commandments! If I did, I'm sorry!

August 18, 2009 at 11:34 AM  
Blogger RayRayFad said...

Good Morning/Afternoon to everyone.

I think Im pulling away from team J/J to Team R/M. The main reason is that they are taking Kevin and the Downerns serious. I just cant believe it.

August 18, 2009 at 11:36 AM  
Blogger Genie Sea said...

Russell was talking about an ex girlfriend. He talked about her before.

August 18, 2009 at 11:37 AM  
Blogger Granite said...

The more I see of Russ and Michele this morning the more I think J/J are going up next week if R/M gets HOH this week. Jeff has to win HOH to stay in the game. So sad when 2 days ago the only thing Jeff needed to worry about was getting Nat out this week.

And whats up with Michele having such a great memory for nighttime details from early on in the game.

August 18, 2009 at 11:39 AM  
Blogger Genie Sea said...

If Jeff gets put up, he only has himself and Jordan to blame. Their paranoia has made them turn against Michele and Russell who are not stupid and will not lay down and take it.

August 18, 2009 at 11:42 AM  
Blogger WendyLady33 said...

Genie - i agree with you about Jeff. His attitude the last few days (since Jordan won the HOH) has been horrible. He is all over the place with his thoughts and i could have sworn he was HOH by the way he talks.

I think it would be dumb of anyone in that house not to try and align with someone else - this game isn't about showmances/friendships its about how low you are willing to go to get to half a mil.

August 18, 2009 at 11:46 AM  
Blogger Granite said...

Genie - I agree, if Jeff goes up next week it is his own doing. I said that in an earlier commen. He has beem pushing R/M together by insisting on J/J alone time. THey should be keeping them close.

August 18, 2009 at 11:46 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lydia's unicorn has a twitter page!?!? That is craziness. I wonder if Chima's twitter page is really her. The photo is from BB - everyone has access to that photo.

August 18, 2009 at 11:50 AM  
Blogger Granite said...

Ugh! Jeff and Jordon are just sleeping the game away right now. M/R are playing a smart game right now. J/J get up and play already. I'm so frustrated with them.

August 18, 2009 at 11:50 AM  
Blogger kevin said...

well said genie. Jeff is too much mad at Russell for my taste. Some people call Russ a misogynist, and want Jeff to backdoor him, but I think he's calm & trying to bond w Jeff after emulating EvelDick earlier in the season. Of course this schmoozing is a tactic on Russell's part, but Russ is getting screwed by the LML. I don't like Jeff's paranoia or Jeff buying the LML so easily.

was that a bug or a bird that hit Michele?

August 18, 2009 at 11:50 AM  
Blogger Granite said...

Michele made a very good point about Jordon and the HOH room. J told M they could share the room and had M move all her stuff up there. J even let her keep the second key. J kept telling M to stay up there all she wanted and to sleep up there with her. Granted M should have clued in that it would be nice for J/J to get some alone time but Jordon kept saying it was M's room too. Jordon should have just told M that she wanted to be alone with Jeff up there a couple nights during the week.

August 18, 2009 at 12:02 PM  
Blogger Leigh Ann said...

Good afternoon BB Beauties!

I think if Jeff or Jordan don't win, I want Russell to win just to make all of the others mad...Chima, Jessie, Nat, etc.

I'm still hoping J/J come around. I hate that they're so paranoid right now.

August 18, 2009 at 12:04 PM  
Blogger WendyLady33 said...

Russell working out here makes me feel like such a lazy lazy person :0/

August 18, 2009 at 12:06 PM  
Blogger WendyLady33 said...

I've got a lot of stuff to get done here so i can sit with you all later.

I'll be back soon i'm sure - these feeds are just to addicting :0)

August 18, 2009 at 12:10 PM  
Blogger Stephen Ritchie said...

RE: Christine... VERY good point!! That would still give us the "BB in a week" like scenario somewhat... it would have to be inside tho as the HOH is probably endurance and will need to be set up well in advance.

August 18, 2009 at 12:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

BB sure woke up the HGs early, at least by their standards, to do nothing! We need entertainment :)

August 18, 2009 at 12:23 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I have been looking everywhere for this link. Finally someone posted it =)

August 18, 2009 at 12:39 PM  
Blogger David B said...

"call Russ a misogynist"

didn't he win that as a luxary reward, the lady misogynist rubbed him down.

August 18, 2009 at 12:42 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Hey everyone :)

New Top Post!!

August 18, 2009 at 12:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below