;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

The Overnight Report™

Good morning, BB Lovers! Happy Tuesday! Look who just added *more* items to her ebay offerings: BB11 Laura!

At long last, today the BB11 house guests ought to have the PoV Comp! Thank goodness. Three cheers for an end to speculation conversations that make everyone's heads spin! As HoH, Jordan thinks BB will be waking them at 9am to start getting ready. We honestly have no idea what time it'll be happening, but as soon as we do, you'll know, and as soon as the feeds come back and we're 100% sure of the winner, we'll have the spoiler posted... and the aftermath, which could get very dramatic!

After midnight on the feeds last night was pretty darn light in terms of game talk... Pretty darn light indeed... Honestly, there's only a few Flashback Finds I'd like to direct you to, and they're all about interpersonal relations between the HGs more than actual game. Incidentally, Jeff & Jordan finally got to spend night alone together up in the HoH Room. No hanky panky, just alone, finally.

For all the action that happened before midnight last night, please check out SmackdownGenie's post: Into the Night.

OK.. on to the flashback finds:


12:32am BBT
HoH Bathroom
Cam 2 has the best shot
Jordan & Michele

Jordan: 4 weeks goes by so fast!
Michele: It goes by either really slowly or really fastly. It'll be fast in the Big Brother house.
Jordan: Yeah, I know! Do you realize how much closer we are now? Do you know how much more.. uh.. intense..
Michele: Yeah... its gonna get intense. It's gonna get ugly in here.
Jordan: Oh, I know it will.
Michele: But.. over anything in the universe, and no matter what happens, I'm never choosing Russell over you guys. He drives me mad!
Jordan: He drives me mad!
Michele: And I'm sorry, like.. he's trying to get into some buddy war with Jeff or something... but I'm like...
Jordan: In a buddy war?
Michele: Oh, sorry.. He's just like, I cook better steaks.. I do this better, I do that better... Look at me.
Jordan: Oh really?
Michele: He's tryin' too hard to be your friend.
Jordan: I have a feeling he's gonna get ugly.
Michele: Oh yeah.. I think at some point, if he wins HOH... He'll probably try to put you guys up and expect me vote one of you out, and that's when it's gonna get ugly.
Jordan: That's why we need to get him out... before he can try to get one of us out.
Michele: Did you ever get to chat with Kevin?
Jordan: I talked to him a little bit earlier. But we didn't talk talk. I don't think he knows if he can trust me... and you know, he's got the girls on his side, so... We just have to win HOH. Natalie doesn't think it'll be endurance.. she said... Endurance is in the final 3.

***In addition to the Endurance Comp at Final 3, it's also typically this week... They'd changed it up with the double eviction/fast fwd episode plan, but now that that's toast, my Endurance tinglies for this Thursday are in overdrive.

Michele: I don't know why Natalie thinks she's the new almanac.

They move on to talk about the whole Natalie/Lydia being off the Jessie train situation.

Michele: The story about Lydia being dressed in Natalies clothes was just awful... Lydia said that her being in Natalie's clothes is what turned Jessie on...
Jordan: That's so weird!
Michele: Yeah, like he couldn't have Natalie so... yeah. Weird. This house is craziness!

Then on to Natalie...

Michele: When we get out of here, I think we'll be shocked to learn who she really is. They've never let an 18 year old on Big Brother, so she must be the most amazing thing ever.

BB: Jordan, please go to the diary room.


1:08am BBT
Quad Cam for best views
Lydia, Jeff, Jordan, Kevin, Michele

Lydia gets called to the DR. Jeff begins talking to Jordan while she's up on the balcony... She lets him know that Michele wont be sleeping up in the HoH tonight... In the few moments they have alone to whisper, Jeff tells her he wants to come up and do some Jedi training with her tonight... Going over the numbers - the days that specific events happened in the house.

Jordan: I feel so fat... I shouldn't have eaten all that cookie dough.
Jeff: You were double fisting it...
Jordan: Does my hair look bad?
Jeff: No! You look sexy as hell right now...

Jordan protests. Jeff confirms. Nothing better than a man who will tell you you're looking sexy when you're pms'ing.

Jordan: Know what my shorts say? Heyyyy!

Jordan turns around to show the "Hey" on the back of her shorts to Kevin and Jeff.

Kevin: Ooooh! Nice booty!
Jeff: Yeah! Look at that booty! Press it against the glass.
Jordan: How come?
Jeff: What the f-ck else are we doin' in here?

Jordan presses her bum up against the glass for a moment...

Kevin and Jeff are impressed and ask for more... It's a very cute scene, and it continues on from here... Highly recommend you watch it on flashback.

To see a little bit of Jeff & Jordan's Jedi Training, go to Cams 1 & 2 at 2:15am BBT.

CUT TO:
3:04am BBT
HoH Room
Jeff & Jordan
Cams 3 & 4

We've had such a lack of Jeff-Jordan closeness since she won the HoH, I'm focusing on it today...
Jordan: They're probably gonna get us up at 9. Normally we have to pick players and get up early.
Jeff: Who knows. They outside's not even on lockdown.
Jordan: Hmm. Then I don't know.
Jeff: Wow. This is giant.
Jordan: The bed?
Jeff: mm hmm.

**lol. I eagerly await a few comments on that one.

Jordan: Thanks for helpin' me.
Jeff: I'll help you all the time. We have to help each other... Why do you feel like we're distant?
Jordan: mMm.. I just..
Jeff: Do you wanna not talk about this and just go to sleep?
Jordan: It's no big deal. I just feel like we don't talk about stuff anymore, and you'r ekinda distant.. You've always gotta lotta stuff on your mind.
Jeff: Well, that's cuz you always have a lot of people around you... mainly (or meaning) Michele. She's like always around. Whatever. I guess we talked about it.
Jordan: We can if you want to. Was that a sarcastic..
Jeff: No, I'm tired too. We'll wait til later when Michele's around... That was sarcastic.
Jordan: I'm just sayin', I just feel like you don't wanna talk.. and you're snappier..
Jeff: That's cuz I don't get to talk to you anymore.
Jordan: I try to tlak to you.
Jeff: Yeah, but every time I try to talk to you, someone's right there... ya know? And I get more snappy, cuz I'm getting frustrated with Michele. It's like I always gotta put on a f'in show for her.. and then when I try not to talk to her, it's always like, what's wrong?? What's wrong? I don't need to ask pass the salt and you giggle all the time about it. I don't know.. just little things irritate me.. and then when I talk to you for like 1 minute, she just pops in...
Jordan: Don't be so distant.
Jeff: With who?
Jordan: me.
Jeff: I'm not. I always wanna be with you. That's why I was so calm earlier in the game... Cuz I could just talk to you and no one else.. Now it's like, I gotta act different in front of (each individual HG). When I'm talkin to you, someone pops in.
Jordan: You seem to be more irritable.
Jeff: cuz I am... I gotta lot of sh-t on my mind.
Jordan: If I thought it was to our advantage, I would backdoor Russell, just to ease your mind, but I don't think it is. We need to keep him here another week, and then do something with him next week. I had a talk with Michele and she said she'd pick you over him any day...
Jeff: I was looking at the memory board earlier, and... if we got Lydia out, then Kevin wouldn't have to be loyal to anybody...

They continue speculating a bit more on who should go, but it's looking very safe for both Michele & Russell at the moment. They feel the need to get rid of one more from the other side first, for the numbers. They're also very clear on how much Lydia and Natalie hate Michele, so every word they say against her is proving that further...

Jordan: Our main thing is to get Russell out next week. Major.
Jeff: Major.
Jordan: But remember, Kevin did say that once it gets to final 5, all bets are off... Also, we can't let Lydia get too far, cuz she's really good at puzzles and stuff.. We're getting ahead of ourselves..
Jeff: Way ahead...


CUT TO:
3:17am BBT
Same feeds...

They're going to sleep...

Jeff: You're so soft. I love it. I wanna make a blanket out of you.




Watch Big Brother 11 24/7






Permalink







49 Comments:

Blogger David B said...

Jeff: You're so soft. I love it. I wanna make a blanket out of you.

That should be on a Hallmark card, don't you think?

August 18, 2009 at 8:35 AM  
Blogger RuralKsGirl said...

LOOOOOOVE Jeff & Jordan! Wish they'd get off game talk long enough to actual admit they really genuinely like each other. Thrilled they got to spend some alone time together.

This post (with the ubercute Jeff/Jordan moments) made an awful morning so much better! THANKS!!!

August 18, 2009 at 8:44 AM  
Blogger Monika Fabian said...

Hellooooo everybody!


Really David B? Because I read that and am reminded of Silence of the Lambs. But maybe that's just me? ;)

So, one more time and hopefully my question won't get lost in the masses, who is the 4th person in the hypothetical final 4 with j/j and kevin? michele? lydia? or unknown?

THANKS!

August 18, 2009 at 8:45 AM  
Blogger Genie Sea said...

Good 'We Get the CBS Version of Events' Tuesday Morning Everyone!

Can't wait for the POV comp!

August 18, 2009 at 8:45 AM  
Blogger Candy said...

I haven't posted all season due to summer school, but I think it is high time I do. Caro~thanks for keeping me in the loop this summer and for all your hard work. Also to Genie and Blue and everyone else who has contributed. I am love love loving Jordan and Jeff and their sweetness. (sigh)

August 18, 2009 at 8:47 AM  
Blogger Kent said...

Uggg I just LOVE LOVE LOVE Jeff and Jordan, so cute!

Curious to see about the POV comp today...

Mornin Carolyn and Genie!

and everyone else out there!!

August 18, 2009 at 8:49 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

So happy they were able to be so lovable to each other! They make me happy =)

August 18, 2009 at 8:52 AM  
Blogger Julius said...

JEFF: You're so soft. I love it. I wanna make a blanket out of you.

I wish I had said that...He needs to copyright it...I'm a 48 year old man and I think that is sooooooo cute!!!! Quick, hand me my testosterone shot!!! LOL!!!

August 18, 2009 at 8:54 AM  
Blogger Southern Sweetheart said...

I love Jeff. He's so sweet to Jordan. ***sigh***

August 18, 2009 at 8:57 AM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

Carolyn blogged...

***In addition to the Endurance Comp at Final 3, it's also typically this week... They'd changed it up with the double eviction/fast fwd episode plan, but now that that's toast, my Endurance tinglies for this Thursday are in overdrive.


Isn't there some sorta prescription you can take for that? Maybe Stephen Ritchie can get his bf to prescribe something for you.

Oh, good morning Carolyn. :-p~~

And Genie too. As of now I see 2 comments so good morning David B too.

Now on with my comments. I have another.

^Ä^

August 18, 2009 at 9:02 AM  
Blogger Coffee Break Mom said...

Also I watched this on flashback too-- it took Jeff almost 2 hours to stop twisting and turning and finally go to sleep after Jordan did... hormones raging maybe?? LOLOL

August 18, 2009 at 9:03 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Once it becomes available, I recommend flashing back to 8:38am BBT on camera 3... for a little proof of Jeff's raging hormones... well, not so little at all, actually. Good Morning, BEMHO

August 18, 2009 at 9:05 AM  
Blogger JulieB said...

What a way to end TOR Carolyn. I have a goofy grin.

Oh to be in ga-ga. I'm putting it out there again...someone find me a dude like Jeff!! :)

MoNYC - I haven't a clue, they all flip flop so much!

Good Morning Carolyn ☺

Good Morning RepX and Genie ☺

Good Morning my BB Buddies!! ♥

August 18, 2009 at 9:05 AM  
Blogger Coffee Break Mom said...

Carolyn said...
Once it becomes available, I recommend flashing back to 8:38am BBT on camera 3... for a little proof of Jeff's raging hormones... well, not so little at all, actually.


HA!!! So I was NOT the only one who was paying close attention... ;)

August 18, 2009 at 9:06 AM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

Good morning Dorinda, Mo, Candy, Kent - my lust, Eliza, Julius and Southern.

My rollcall is done for the day. Those are the ones I see after I hit publish on my last comment. ;)

Carolyn blogged...

Jeff: Wow. This is giant.
Jordan: The bed?
Jeff: mm hmm.

**lol. I eagerly await a few comments on that one.


Why do I feel that was directed at me? I ain't sayin' nuttin'. Absolutely nuttin'! I'm obviously getting too predictable. (As if I've been anything but, ever since I found the Dish.) I ♥ Carolyn.

^Ä^

August 18, 2009 at 9:06 AM  
Blogger elle said...

Good morning everyone! For a few reasons I've changed my display name from Nelli J to elle. Just an fyi, I'm not a new face just a different name!
Another day off today and I'll think I'm spending it right here!!

August 18, 2009 at 9:06 AM  
Blogger elle said...

MoNYC: I'm not sure myself

Who does everyone want to win the POV?? Is there anyone you don't even want to be able to play POV?

I think I want Russel to win it just so things don't get too crazy and potentially ruin everything. Go Jeff and Jordan!! Joreff? Jedon? They should get one of those Benifer/Brangalina names

August 18, 2009 at 9:12 AM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

And good morning Heather and JulieB. OK... Now I am done with rollcall for sure. Anyone else comes in and it's just:

Good morning EVERYONE!

Carolyn blogged...

Jeff: cuz I am... I gotta lot of sh-t on my mind.


I believe Jeff has a 'load' on his mind, but it isn't sh-t. The man needs some release of another kind of 'tension'. I'll lend him a hand before Blue wakes up.

^Ä^

August 18, 2009 at 9:14 AM  
Blogger jane said...

Caro, he probably just had to pee (uh, right).

August 18, 2009 at 9:15 AM  
Blogger Genie Sea said...

Morning David :)

Morning Dorinda - It's great to see them back on track. :)

Morning Mo - You're not alone. I thought the same thing re: Silence of the Lambs... That movie scarred me. We can start our own support group. :)

Morning Candy :)

Morning Kent - I love love love them too :)

Morning Eliza - ditto :)

Morning Julius :)

Morning Southern Sweetheart :)

Morning Gaytorific :)

Morning Heather :)

Morning JulieB! :)

Morning to everyone who hasn't be published yet :)

August 18, 2009 at 9:19 AM  
Blogger Kent said...

good morning Gaytor and Julie B...

uggg so boring at work today, NO ONE is here and there isnt much work to do. Im tryin to make it last all day!

August 18, 2009 at 9:19 AM  
Blogger Genie Sea said...

Morning Elle :)

Morning Jane :)

August 18, 2009 at 9:21 AM  
Blogger Shi Shi said...

Just trying to see if my acct. works

August 18, 2009 at 9:22 AM  
Blogger WendyLady33 said...

Morning everyone!

Poor Jeff - he really needs to whip off a batch.

The house should be nice and busy today with everything they need to cram in before tonights show.

Still no tv here so i'll be watching online with all you ppl :0)

August 18, 2009 at 9:23 AM  
Blogger erinnyc said...

Mornin' all!

I can't wait until 10:38 BBT! No screencap? Grrrrrrrrrr.

August 18, 2009 at 9:23 AM  
Blogger Meadow'sMommy said...

Good afternoon (my time) bloggers!
I have a huge smile on my face from seeing that J/J got alone time last night.. =)

August 18, 2009 at 9:26 AM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

No Wankey Wankey yet? I haven't turned on the feeds, but I know Carolyn is gonna hit me with a New Top Post any minute now so my fingers are taped together until it happens.

^Ä^

August 18, 2009 at 9:26 AM  
Blogger Coffee Break Mom said...

Morning bloggers :)

Now someone ring the BB doorbell and wake up those HG's !!! :) :)

I wanna see who gets POV and if they use it or not... :)

August 18, 2009 at 9:27 AM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

Actually I need to reboot. Things are running super slow. I need to because I did some updates that won't take effect until I do so.

BRB or BRB Eventually.

GASP! Political Columnist Robert Novak died. Just heard it on our local TV news.

^Ä^

August 18, 2009 at 9:28 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

ShiShi!!!! Yayyyyyy!!!!! Welcome back!!!!

August 18, 2009 at 9:29 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Good morning, DavidB :)

Goood morning, Dorinda! :)

Good Morning, MoNYC! :)

Good morning, GenieSea!!! :)

Good morning, Candy! :) Nice to see you!!!

Good morning, Kent in NYC!! :)

Good Morning, Eliza! :)

GOod Morning, Julius!

Good morning, Southern Sweetheart!!

Good Morning, GayTor!! :)

Good Morning, Heather Sides!!

Good MOrning, JulieB!!!

Good morning, Elle/NelliJ! :)

Good morning, Jane!! :)

August 18, 2009 at 9:32 AM  
Blogger Kent said...

Carolyn why do you have to one up everyones elses roll call!!!

you want all the glory dont you

;-)

love ya!

August 18, 2009 at 9:36 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good Morning!!!

Michelle has wasted no time going to the HOH room - geez J/J aren't even out of bed yet! Isn't there a lock on the door??

August 18, 2009 at 9:37 AM  
Blogger Mark590 said...

Mawning everyone! Happy Tuesday!

August 18, 2009 at 9:38 AM  
Blogger Shi Shi said...

Carolyn..I'm kinda 'stupid' but I finally figured it out!

I'm about to have a nervous attack over J/J but think they finally figured it out just before they went to sleep last night! I wish they would trust Michele more because I really think she wants to go final 3 with them. It's a long time until Thursday (in the BB house) and they could change their mind a hundred times depending on how they let Kevin sway them. I believe he will keep pushing to get Russell out to prove their loyalty to him!

Everyone have a great day and look forward to seeing the Chimagate tonight!

August 18, 2009 at 9:39 AM  
Blogger DiDi said...

Hi everyone!!
Good Morning!!

Love J/J- so cute & so sweet!!

(((smoochies))) all around
♥♥♥♥♥♥

August 18, 2009 at 9:44 AM  
Blogger Christine said...

does anyone else think that maybe they will do a live pov comp and pov ceremony followed by the live vote on the thursday show?? just to keep the excitement level of the fast forward double eviction thing? Since they can't do that anymore??

Just a thought....

August 18, 2009 at 9:46 AM  
Blogger Reneep. said...

Good Morning all! Was up until 4 this am, reaction to a decadron shot, just have the phone at home, no live feeds, and began to recollect some things GaYToR posted this weekend. So in my wide-awake boredom I looked up the roaminggnome. GaYToR did you find any of the hidden prizes he left in New Orleans? Ms. Carol with all the great technology in this day in time is there not a way to have GaYToR speak (vocalize) his comments??? Well I know I would hurt myself laughing, I have him pictured as Pooh Bear, sitting at this computer going…think, think, think (hummm finger to head). Everyone have a great day, my prayer are with Kim and her family today..still so sad. Renee

August 18, 2009 at 9:51 AM  
Blogger wendy2 said...

GaTYoR, i have a little crush on you..you make me smile in the mornings, giggle in the afternoons and give me the tinglies at night when you talk dirty to us...lol

on another note, i couldnt get to jun's blog by clicking on her pic, anyone else having the same problem? can i get a link?....please?

August 18, 2009 at 9:52 AM  
Blogger Reneep. said...

Caroline when is your interview?

August 18, 2009 at 9:56 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

New Top Post!! :)

August 18, 2009 at 9:58 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

wendy2 - i put the link for jun's blog at the bottom of her post where she mentions it.

August 18, 2009 at 10:00 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Renee - I'm not sure when they're posting it yet, but...

a. it's not just me.
b. i think i talked too fast and sounded like a dork!!!!

August 18, 2009 at 10:02 AM  
Blogger Monika Fabian said...

Thanks for the replies, you lovely dishers!

August 18, 2009 at 10:03 AM  
Blogger James said...

Chima is on Twitter http://twitter.com/chimasimone

August 18, 2009 at 10:11 AM  
Blogger erinnyc said...

Sometimes I can't find the new top post. Where is it hiding? I keep refreshing. I have a comment, dernit!

August 18, 2009 at 10:25 AM  
Blogger Shi Shi said...

Does anyone know why Michele is looking so dejected and like she is about to cry???

August 18, 2009 at 10:26 AM  
Blogger Shi Shi said...

I too cannot find the new post....please OH please where is it!!!

August 18, 2009 at 11:52 AM  
Blogger Genie Sea said...

The link to the new top post is here. :)

August 18, 2009 at 11:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below