;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Monday, August 17, 2009

The Overnight Report™

Good morning, BB Lovers! Happy Monday! :)

Today in the Big Brother 11 House: Nominations, Slop and whatever food we voted on, and quite possibly, the PoV Comp. FYI, the Monday food restriction began at midnight...

I just did my morning eBay Daily Deals check, and there's some cool stuff over there today. Also, there are a couple of new Big Brother Auction listings that BB10 Renny and BB9 Natalie fans will want to check out.

BB told the HGs to go to bed early, and when I got up at 3am BBT, they were down for the night. To check out what happened in the earlier part of the evening, please see the previous post, as well as the comments in that post, if you'd like a head start on where to go in the flashback machine on the live feeds.

Here's a sneak preview:
  • Midnight, Feeds 3 & 4: Lydia told Natalie that she and Jessie hooked up sexually, and, oops, there's dna proof on your ASU sweatshirt.
  • Simultaneously, on Cams 1 & 2, the HoH Crew are going back and forth on who to get out this week - Russell or Natalie...
A full Overnight Report™ will be going up over the next 120 minutes... Please refresh periodically for more information... :)

11:55pm BBT
Haves Room (lights are off)
Lydia, Natalie, Kevin

Natalie asks Lydia how many times she and Jessie hooked up. Lydia lets on that she and Jessie had a good time up in the HoH Room, but she wont go into detail... at first.

Natalie: To what extent?
Lydia: You're nasty! What, do you wanna watch?!
Natalie: It's pretty gross. Ok, so that's one time...
Lydia: There was another time in HoH. Probably 3 times, actually... And twice in this room...
Kevin: Ewww!!
Natalie; No green room?
Lydia: No. Not in the green room...
Natalie: So only 5 times?
Kevin: Multiply by 2.
Lydia: I'd be much more of a happy camper if his two fingers could work! Do you know what limited movement we had? Natalie, you did a really good at co*k-blocking.
Kevin: Does he have a pretty peepee?
Lydia: OMG!! I've never seen it! There was never full on sex. Well, Natalie? What else...

12 midnight BBT

Natalie: Was there kissing?
Lydia: Um.. yeah!
Natalie: No, like...
Lydia: Like.. My lips kissed his lips.
Natalie: That's not what I mean... That's not what I mean.

Kevin cracks up.

Lydia: (laughing) Oh, you mean other kising?
Kevin: (laughing) What other kind of kissing is there?
Lydia: (still laughing) She's talking about oral! Right? (more laughter) She shakes her head.
Kevin: (can barely speak for laughing) She can't say it.
Natalie: Was there?
Lydia: You already know...
Natalie: Was there? Lydia? C'mon Lydia.. You're halfway to redemption, but you're not there yet.
Lydia: You already know... Now, here's my question: Have you ever thought about being with Jessie?
Natalie: Eww!! No!

***Meanwhile, up in the HoH Room with Jeff & Michele at 12:01am BBT, Jordan says, "So, we use my teddy grahams and come up with a plan." Michele replies, "There's no voting advantage to having Russell around past this week." We'll get back to them in just a moment..

Lydia: Oh, shut up. Yes you have.
Natalie: Dude, that's disgusting.
Lydia: No, it's not.
Natalie: Yes it is.

Back and forth like 5 year olds: No, yes, no, yes, no, yes...
Lydia: Do you think Jessie's attractive?
Natalie: Nope.
Lydia: Are you kidding?
Natalie: No. I don't like big guys like that.
Lydia: No.. I mean, I've never dated or been with someone with muscles like that, but his personality is who he is.
Natalie: Oh, he's got a great personality...
Lydia: Yeah, he's frigging rad as hell.
Natalie: I like his personality, but that's all.
Kevin: He has good bone structure.
Natalie: Like, I don't think Jessie's cute. Nothing like that... I don't find him attractive... uh.. I wouldn't wanna date him... Nothing like that.
Lydia: He's a good snuggler.
Natalie: (bitter) I wouldn't know.
Lydia: He's very sweet. (back to laughter) She calls it kissing...
Natalie: Yeah, too bad you can't answer it.
Lydia: Too bad I'm not gonna answer that question.
Kevin: Have you ever done "kissing" Natalie?
Lydia: Yeah.. Have you ever done "kissing"?
Natalie: Dude, Lydia wont answer.

***This conversation continues, and goes to the point where both women pretty much come to the conclusion that Jessie's a tool.

Meanwhile up in the HoH Room on Cams 1 & 2... ;)

HoH
12:01am BBT
Jordan, Jeff, Michele
Cams 1 & 2

Jordan: Ok.. so.. we use my teddy grahams and figure out a plan.
Michele: There is no voting advantage to ever having him around past this week.
Jordan: Yeah.
Jeff: Huh?
Michele: There's no voting advantage to having Russell around past this week.
Jordan: Soo.. we're gonna backdoor him, if he doesn't win the PoV.
Jeff: This week?
Jordan: Mm hmm.. alright!
Michele: Cuz we can't trust him for a vote.

***Good point.

Michele and Jordan continue talking while Jeff uses the bathroom... They discuss the benefits of the fast forward eviction vs this way. It would've saved them about 48-72 hours of potential drama and mayhem from Russell...

Michele: It'll be interesting when Jessie sees him walk in.
Jordan: Mm hmm.. Either way, it's good. I don't care if Natalie or Russell leaves.
Michele: Yeah, if the plan doesn't work. It would just be easier..
Jordan: Then Natalie can go home, and ya know...
Michele: Mm hmm... So in a way, since this HoH wasn't supposed to be endurance, (because they wanted to do the fast forward/double eviction episode) Chima leaving really kinda helped us out.

***Yay! More endurance confirmation for the HoH Comp this Thursday night!! :)

Jordan: It did.
Michele: Finally! Some good!

Jeff rejoins them and the girls have a giggle that they'll have to explain it all to him now...

Jeff: Alright, let's get our heads back, cuz I just had an interesting DR. Let's do the advantages and disadvantages...
Jordan: Alright... Readddyyyy, go! So, Michele, you're a better explanation person, so you explain to Jeff...
Michele: Ok...
Jeff: (shiny ball!) Oh, ya know what would be awesome? If I had nail clippers.
Jordan: No! Listen! We have to do this first...
Jeff: Ok.
Michele: Ok, our original plan was to have Russell around because he was good at endurance competitions? Wasn't that the thought? Or, no, it's that we needed him for the votes.
Jordan: Right.

Michele: So, we've plotted it out week by week, and pretty much, if we win HoH, we don't need his vote. We have the votes.. because it starts going down...
Jeff: If we win HoH.
Michele: If we win HoH. If we don't win HoH, I don't think we can depend on his vote, because he wants to get you guys out, and if he can't get you guys out, he'd like to get me out, so...
Jeff: Did you ever hear him.. Be honest.. Did you ever hear him say that he wanted me out next week?
Michele: I don't remember this conversation. He was just saying random stuff.. and the door was open too.. He said stuff like Natalie and stuff was on the other side.

Jeff: Well, what'd he say?
Michele: He said that he wanted to take you out at some point.
Jeff: Did he say next week?
Michele: (strongly) I don't remember. Seriously, I'm not like bs'ing you, I do not remember.
Jeff: Anyways, what'd he say...
Michele: He has said to me, outside today, that he wants you guys out. He wants you out because then, if we were final two, then you guys would have to go, obviously.
Jeff: Right.
Michele: And he's threatened by you... Obviously.
Jeff: Well, what happened to the final...
Michele: He wants you out as soon as possible, or he's never gonna make it, or something.

Jeff: OK.. So the other side... What about Natalie, Lydia and Kevin? We're worrying about Russell, who says he's with us til the final 4, but if one of them wins, one of us goes.
Michele: One of us would go, regardless (if they win or Russell wins).
Jeff: We send one this week, one next week...

Michele tries to make it crystal clear to Jeff... Jeff counters... He's off the backdoor Russell plan at the moment, and wants to stick to getting Natalie out.

Michele: Any week we don't win HoH, we go home.
Jeff: Not if we get out Natalie this week. It helps you, because she's gunnin' for you, and if Russell has something with her, hypothetically, then Natalie's gone, which gives him more reason to stay with us..
Michele: ...and he'll be looking to get you out.
Jordan: We think that Thursday will be endurance, so if we gettim out now, then..
Jeff: But what if he drops the way he said he's gonna do?
Jordan: What are you thinking? We should get rid of Natalie first?
Michele: I don't know. He has winked with me, and said that like next week we must win...
Jordan: What're you thinking?
Jeff: I'm just thinking that the other side is definitely gunning for us, and all we really have are hypotheticals with Russell.
Michele: He's talking way too early about getting you guys out. Way too early.
Jeff: Yeah, I know...
Jordan: But he's gunnin' for us too. So now we got 4 people gunnin for us.
Jeff: So why don't we get Natalie out first? We know she's gunning for us, and we have a chance at hand right now to get her out. It's not hypothetical. SHe could leave. Bam. She's gone.
Michele: Yeah, we have a choice.
Jeff: Then play for HOH. He said he will drop. If he doesn't, I have no problem going against him, head to head. If I do win HoH next week, we can confront him with this, now I'm in charge, did you say it? Yes? you're gone. We can confront him and say "you told Michele that you wanted me out las tweek, when we had a final four? Now I'm in charge... You just gave me the HoH, if he does drop.. Did you say that, that you wanted me out? Yes? Ok. You're out now.... Then we can confront him with that, but right now we have a chance to get someone out who...
Jordan: I would confront him with that after the PoV, because he'd just get madder. If we do it this way, the ceremony's Wednesday, so we only have to deal with him for a day...
Jeff: Yeah, but I don't care about dealing with him. He can go be uncomfortable. You slapped me in the face with the vote, you go be uncomfortable.
Jordan: Well, what if he wins?
Jeff: What if he doesn't? I'm not scared of him. I'll go head to head with him. Plus, I have the advantage. I'll be like, listen, it's my week, drop. You know? If he does, he's still loyal.
Jordan: (to Michele) Did he say he'd drop?
Michele: He just said we did that we had this next week.. me n him.
Jordan: Because I was thinkin', if we got him out, we gain Kevin...
Jeff: If Kevin's tellin' the truth.

***oh, thank goodness you said that!

Jordan: So we stick with gettin' Natalie out?
Michele: It'll be interesting to see what happens with the PoV. If he's going psycho to win the PoV... Cuz if he has something with Natalie, really...
Jeff: Yeah, but if he does have something with Natalie, then he would take Natalie out.
Michele: Technically, the one flaw with all of this... Well if he wins PoV, he's safe. But he would show his cards if he won PoV and then took Natalie off, cuz we couldn't put him up...
Jeff: Oh yeah, then he'd show everything... So then we put Kevin up next to Lydia and Lydia goes home.
Jordan: Yeah, but then Russell's here and Natalie...
Jeff: Well, dude, Russell's gotta win the PoV for that to happen.
Jordan: It has to be Natalie or Russell. There's no use getting Lydia out. She's just a waste of space.

***And that's how floaters make it to the final 3.... and the final 2. And that's why it's beyond valid game play to do so. Whatever gets you there... People may not like it, but if your supposed lack of game play gets you further in the game, you're doing something right.

Jeff: If he gets the PoV, then he's gotta go against us way too early, which I don't think he will. And then if I win HoH, I'll confront him and tell him, go to Lydia and Kevin who hate you. Whatever. I say Natalie first, Russell later. Let him keep running his mouth, and when we get the power, we say, listen... we heard this.
Jordan: (to Michele) If you got HoH again, would you put Russell up?
Michele: Yeah, I want him out now... He would have the ability to win PoV next week though, because we'll be down to six, so everyone plays. That's what sucks about keeping him this week.
Jeff: Don't tell him anything. At this point, he thinks...

***This conversation continues and circles around for quite a while. I recommend watching it on flashback. At this point, it's all speculation, because until the PoV is played and won by someone later today, they can talk til they're blue in the face, and it wont make a bit of difference.

12:26am BBT
Meanwhile, downstairs in the Haves Room, Natalie & Lydia are still talking about Jessie. It's now progressed to Natalie denying she ever had feelings for him at all... It was all game for her. All game. All the time. He was just a good ally to have around.

CUT TO:
12:30am BBT
HoH Room
Jeff & Jordan

Michele leaves the room, and as soon as she's cleared the door, it becomes very clear: Jeff & Jordan don't trust Michele either...

Jordan: Whaddayou think? You think she was lyin'?
Jeff: I kinda think she might be.
Jordan: I kinda do too. That's why I was lookin' at you. Well, why would she want him out?
Jeff: I'd like to get them together...
Jordan: Ugh.. We'll wait for the PoV, then if one of us wins it, we can do it. You can say it.
Jeff: yeah, I will. And what if they just go back and forth with I never said that, yes you did, no I didn't...
Jordan: Well, someone's lyin'. I would believe Michele over him, just because he's lied about everything, and Michele's been tellin' us what he's saying.
Jeff: But I don't know why we're f'in fighting against each other, when there's still 3 other people in the house we wanna get out.
Jordan: All I'm sayin is, if we have a chance to send him home, and we don't, and then next week somethin' happens and he sends you home, I would be so mad at myself for not getting him out.
Jeff: Yeah, me too.
Jordan: And too.. think about it. Russell vs any of those three, Russell would win. But if it's endurance, and you're only alpha male in here, you most likely will win.
Jeff: mm hmm. But then.. if we send him home, it's back to 3 against 3...
Jordan: Right. But I'm sayin', I'm assuming that we might could get Kevin.
Jeff: Not with Lydia still in the house.
Jordan: I'm gonna go by what you're sayin' and hope I'm not making a bad decision.
Jeff: Well, let's see who gets PoV, and if I get it, we'll definitely confront him.

Meanwhile, back down in the Haves Room, on Feeds 3 & 4, Natalie, Lydia and Kevin are still talking about Jessie... Natalie's to the point where she's denying she ever shed a tear at his departure. Lydia says she wont get near him in sequester...

CUT TO:
1:15am BBT
HoH Room
Cams 1 & 2
Michele, Jeff and Jordan

They're talking about alliance names for themselves and Jordan comes up with "Team Gucci." Jeff's manhood wont allow it. Me, I'm hoping against all hope for a CVenus chop of it! lol.

This concludes the Overnight Report™



Watch Big Brother 11 24/7
Click here for your Free Trial of the Big Brother Live Feeds






Permalink







35 Comments:

Blogger Blue said...

Good morning, Carolyn!!! *smooch*

After a full day out at my mom's in the country yesterday, I fell asleep last night right before Sunday's show started. I'll have to watch it this morning. Reading all the comments, it's obvious it was one of the better shows this season and a must-see!!

I really hope that Natalie goes this week, and they don't go after Russell.......that's just nuts, IMO. They can get Russell out later.

Sounds like today is going to be super busy and exciting......I'm all revved up and ready to go!!hehe

Bring it on, Big Brother!!!

Hope you had a very relaxing day yesterday!! You deserved it!!!

Blue

August 17, 2009 at 4:50 AM  
Blogger Kegas76 said...

ahhhh... I missed the "DNA" part because I was upstairs. I wondered what they were talking about the sweatshirt for.

I came down to them right before they went to the green room to talk about what Jessie told nat about Lydia's real job.

These HGs need to learn not to mention people that haven't signed releases, too many fishes.

August 17, 2009 at 4:54 AM  
Blogger NinjaGirl said...

Good Morning Carolyn, Genie Sea, & all the awesome BBDishers here,

Ugh!!! I'm leaving town this morning & will be computerless until Wed. afternoon/evening. I should get to see the show Tues. when it airs, if not I'll have it on Tivo. I am so addicted to BB & this site, I don't know how I'll survive. (Already feeling the withdrawl symptoms.) Oh well, there are much worse things. Hope everyone has a great few days & I'll be back here Wed. night. Toodles!!!!

August 17, 2009 at 5:39 AM  
Blogger erinnyc said...

Good morning!

I'm glad you took most of yesterday off because you are doing the Overnight Report super early! Thanks!

August 17, 2009 at 5:40 AM  
Blogger mikeinbama said...

If anyone is paranoid, it's Jeff and Jordan. I don't understand why they don't stick to the plan and get Natalie out this week.

If they allow Kevin to talk them into getting rid of Russell, they are screwed. They have to keep the numbers on their side and getting rid of Russell is just not smart.

I find it funny that they would believe Kevin, even though Kevin hasn't been around to hear Russell talking to anyone. If Russell is always around Jeff and Jordan, when did he have time to discuss anything that couild be overheard by Kevin.

August 17, 2009 at 6:01 AM  
Blogger wendy2 said...

Good Morning Caroline
i watched after dark last night and my head was reeling!
i sure hope they dont lose russel this week. next week? sure...but NOT NOW!
i cant believe that the HOH crew hasnt even discussed that kevin may be lying...so far i think jeff's idea will prevail..keep russel and the numbers...russel next week.
so..the overnight report stopped on me just as natalie and lydia were getting to the good stuff. and by that i mean the stuff will tick natalie off good. i cant wait to see what happened next!

August 17, 2009 at 6:18 AM  
Blogger Coffee Break Mom said...

Ok I am watching the flashback and get to the part where JOrdan and Jeff are in the dark and about to talk other than game --- and freaking MIchelle came in---- UGHHHHHHHHHHH go away Michelle....

August 17, 2009 at 6:24 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I can only hope that after a good nights sleep Jeff will realize that they need to get rid of nat-lie and then Russ. Jeff is a numbers guy and I think he will realize this after he settles down and thinks with a fresh mind. In any case Russ NEEDS to win the POV just in case paranoia takes over. Jordan was actually thinking smarter than Jeff last night. We'll just have to wait and see what happens today with the POV.

August 17, 2009 at 6:37 AM  
Blogger patti said...

Good Morning Carolyn!

Good Morning Genie!

Good Morning Dishers!

Happy Nomination Day. Here comes the mind games, Jeff-Be smart!

Why doesn't someone just ASK Russell why he voted for Jessie to stay? (I'm sure we'd like to know too) And where is Russell while everyone else is so busy scheming to get him out?

August 17, 2009 at 6:45 AM  
Blogger elle said...

Good morning everyone! I'm looking forward to a day of staying home with a cold and hanging out with BBDish. Although, I could do without the cold.
Does anyone know whats in the agenda for today? I feel so lost.

August 17, 2009 at 7:06 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

at this point and after everything that has happened if J,J&M believe anything that,the misery sisters have to say then, they as a group deserve to lose.

August 17, 2009 at 7:06 AM  
Blogger Coffee Break Mom said...

I just realized something... When the show started on episode 1-- Jeff- Jordan - Michelle and Lydia were all in the Splish Splash room together--- maybe this is a hint at the final 4????? Just a thought to ponder..

August 17, 2009 at 7:18 AM  
Blogger Blue said...

hehehe

finished watching the show from last night. Loved the lively conversation during commercial break right after Jeff used his power!

That was a really good episode! But, I'm really looking forward to Tuesday nights episode!! Oh yea!

I'm not watching anything from last night on FB, just reading the updates in TOR.......thank you, Carolyn, for your awesome transcribing!!! Brilliant as always!

August 17, 2009 at 7:20 AM  
Blogger HanHaysMom said...

Good Morning Carolyn! Hope you aren't getting a lot of bad weather! Seems like this tropical storm just pop up out of nowhere. Stay safe & stay dry!

I relly hope that J/J don't fall for all of the BS & just stick to getting Natalie out. It's her time to leave. Can't believe that Lydia came clean about all of the hanky panky w/Jessie & that they left DNA evidence on her hoodie. If it was mine it would have already been in the grill burning!!

Hope everyone has a great monday & Kim, know that I'm still praying for your family & Zoey.

August 17, 2009 at 7:24 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Good Morning Everyone!!!

Morning,Blue :) Smooch! - Aww, thank you sweetie! :)

Heather Sides - Frustrating, right?!

carolyn - don't worry, they don't believe a word out of anyone's mouth at this point.


NelliJ - Sorry you'r eunder the weather, but yayyyy!! you're haingin with us!

Patti - Happy Nomination Day!
I believe they did, and he said it was because he'd given Jessie his word that he'd never vote him out.

Mysteria :) Welcome. :) Thank you for joining us. No biggie, but please hagve a look at #7.


Morning, Wendy2 :) Don't you look sexy in blue! :)

Morning, Bama :) Come read the overnight. Things have changed. ;)

Morning, Erin :) Totally rejunvenated!! :)

MOrning NinjaGirl! :) Aaaack!! Hope you have a great trip!

Morning, Kegas :)

Good Morning, GayTor :) Rest Well, oh reptilian one. ;)

Good Morning, HanHays Mom :) So far so good down here in south east fl.

August 17, 2009 at 7:33 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Dashing off to starbucks for my fix! :)

BRB!!!

August 17, 2009 at 7:33 AM  
Blogger Coffee Break Mom said...

Frustrating indeed Carolyn.. J&J can't get a moments peace even in the HOH room... LOL Good Morning by the way!!

August 17, 2009 at 7:36 AM  
Blogger Kegas76 said...

Between being socially blog awkward and mush brain I always forget to say hello.

So hi, Carolyn, Genie and dishers.

And with that, good night;D

Keep an eye on those HGs for me.

August 17, 2009 at 7:44 AM  
Blogger Michelle in Indiana said...

You know what really upsets me? That these darn people didn't realize that I have class every night this week and they choose to have all these drama shows and I can't watch till the next morning.

LOL!!

August 17, 2009 at 7:44 AM  
Blogger Stephen Ritchie said...

Hmmmm... and at the end of the day, everyone ends up agreeing that Chima was right about Russell... interesting

August 17, 2009 at 7:50 AM  
Blogger miamiglow said...

Good morning everyone!!!
I have to say, Michele is sooo annoying. Everytime J&J are finally alone..BOOM, there she is. Last night Jeff finally told Russel he wants to spend some alone time with Jordan, so he went to bed. Michele finally told Jordan, that she would sleep downstairs, so Jeff said u r sleeping downstairs? Good I'm sleeping up here... Lights out snuggletime begins, Than..BOOM Michele comes up saying she is sleeping up there. Jeff was pissed needless to say.. For some reason she will not let them be alone, and it is very annoying!! Ugg, Need some J&J snugglefest.

August 17, 2009 at 7:53 AM  
Blogger Stephen Ritchie said...

RE: Jordan/Jeff/Michelle in the HOH room a little past midnight...

I just have to say I have SOOOO much more respect for Jordan now. Not just for winning an HOH, but listening to her planning and foresight in the game as they are discussing stuff, she has great plans without missing a thing. I wouldn't mind seeing a Jordan/Kevin F2. Michele has played a good game, but something about her is bugging me now. I like Natalie and Lydia more than I used to too... hmmm... I am just thinking outloud, sorry if its annoying. haha.

Who does everyone want to be there final 2 (and you can't say Jeff and Jordan, that is too easy! LMAO!)

August 17, 2009 at 7:54 AM  
Blogger JulieB said...

Quickly popping in to say good morning Carolyn, Genie, Gaytor, Blue, Syn, Wendy, Kscooter, Kent, Ms Fitz, Michigan Man, Bama, and all the rest of my BB Buddies that I didn't list....♥

Kim - still sending you hugs and support and prayers. xo

Back to the grind so likely won't get back here until lunchtime (maybe) or when I get back home.

Have a super duper day! :)

August 17, 2009 at 7:54 AM  
Blogger wendy2 said...

Thank you caroline..blue is DEFINATELY my color,, lol.
i have a question, since i was out of town for the weekend i missed a lot from the comment section.
i thought i heard that chima posted something online somewhere defending her actions in leaving the game..im DYING to know how she went about "spinning" THIS. anyone know where i can get a gander at it?

August 17, 2009 at 7:56 AM  
Blogger *^*^*MsFitzTX*^*^*^ said...

Good morning, Carolyn! ♥
Good morning, Genie! ♥
Good morning, All my BB Addict Buddies! ♥

Hope everyone had a good night & a great week lies ahead.

WendyLady33 said...

Hmmm is it normal for rp to crash a lot?

I lose the server connection or a voice comes on & tells me connection is lost & to relaunch & it happens often. They freeze almost every time when I rewind. It takes 1-2 tries to launch when I'm opening them for the first time every day. Since this is temporary I just live with it.

There is so much speculation of what J/J/M can do but like Carolyn said won't know anything until they play the POV. I got the feeling when Jeff was talking to Kevin he really wanted Nat & Lydia to win the POV & was afraid they might hand it to them so they could BD Russell. But, from all the circle talk it sounds like they will play hard to keep the noms the same. (**fingers crossed**)

Michelle looks like she is lying cuz she says she can't remember & they peg that on her. But as in the green room lie as well as this storage/splash room lie...how can she remember if it never happened?

Geez, I am truly amazed Jeff got so stupid to believe Kevin so easily & without hesitation. I hope that moment of clarity he had to say IF Kevin was telling him the truth starts to sink into his brain. He really does get intense. Last night Jordan told him, you need to cool it. In a way it's good though he vents out his frustration & anger & then is able to hold his tongue & be cool when it's necessary.

If they do think Kevin is with them right now & they believe things he says then as much as I hate to say it & I really hate to say it, it is a really stupid game move & it puts them in a horrible situation that might just put one of them out of the house.

If they get Natalie out now Russell will have no one & will be more apt to be loyal to them. But, actually Russell is only loyal to Russell & will go to whoever he can to get his game ahead. So, loyalty is really not a word to use when trying to figure out what Russell will do. But, Russell could get Lydia to latch onto him because she is very easily swayed by a man's attention.

Was that table throwing incident w/ Lydia that happened the other day after the HOH comp on F/B or was it something we just heard them talk about?

August 17, 2009 at 8:01 AM  
Blogger David B said...

somebody mentioned that the rooms didn't have ceilings, at least the pool room does.

http://www.guitartutor.ca/BB11_43.jpg

August 17, 2009 at 8:10 AM  
Blogger Jim H said...

They should check their assumptions -- if the competition involves balance, generally women do better than men on those. I wouldn't count Natalie out on an endurance comp especially with her low weight and the fact that she lasted pretty long on the first competition. Where I question her is her mental capacity to not get psyched out.

Her lie that she is 18 is quite telling in this regard. Freudian slip is showing?

August 17, 2009 at 8:10 AM  
Blogger scorpio1109 said...

What is Lydia's real job. I think I am lost?

August 17, 2009 at 8:11 AM  
Blogger kimba804 said...

Good Morning Carolyn and all you cutie bbdishers!

Oh, I so agree, why Russell now? He owes Jeff a solid and I think this time he will deliver. He went so far as to tell Jeff that he would give him POV if they were both up and he (Russell) won.

Why does Michele think he should go this week? I don't see how it furthers her game... maybe I'm missing something.

August 17, 2009 at 8:18 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I really don't believe that Jessie told Natalie everything about his more than friendly relationship with Lydia... I think that Russell must have brought this to her attention in hopes of building a bond.
I know Jordan is worried what may be shown on television and she is trying to be nice to Michele and share the HOH room... How can Michele lay there like a third wheel when clearly Jeff & Jordan are trying to spend some quality time together...
I loved last nights CBS show and can't wait for the eruption on Tuesdays show...

August 17, 2009 at 8:18 AM  
Blogger JudyD said...

Good Morning Carolyn and BBdishers,
I just about spewed my coffee when reading this after Natalie and Lydia were giving great comments on Jessie.Kevin says "He has good bone structure."They just keep talking and don't even acknowledge him.That was too funny this early in the day.
JudyD

August 17, 2009 at 8:22 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good Morning Carolyn and Genie Sea...

Thank you for the overnight report.

FYI Julie Chen was just on CBS talking about Chima being off the show. Julie said everything will be shown and explained on Tuesdays show, right up to her expulsion.

Pamela

August 17, 2009 at 8:27 AM  
Blogger Lisa Mason said...

I really hope J & J don't let Kevin's words sway them. After all this if Russ goes home, the other side wins this week. Jeff needs to confront Russell point blank.

August 17, 2009 at 8:37 AM  
Blogger Jim H said...

Russell would never take Jeff off the block if he was up too. Jeff didn't fall off a turnip truck. When Russ says these things he insults the person he is talking to and only makes himself look worse.

August 17, 2009 at 9:00 AM  
Blogger Jim H said...

Kevin may be subtly playing both sides against each other and may not be as loyal to Natalie as he lets on. He controls information flows now to both sides and so long as he avoids a blow up, he is looking good to both sides. No one but Russell is gunning for him.

August 17, 2009 at 9:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below