;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Saturday, August 15, 2009

I heart Allison Groder

Hey BB Lovers!! :) It's 2:03pm BBT, and BB just played the comp-let's get ready to rumble- music for the HGs. While we wait for the HoH Comp Results...

It's time to get your laugh on with BB4 Winner and Dishchick Jun Song! Here's Jun's blog about the Thursday Not-so-live-Show... Remember Thursday? Geeez! How can a months worth of events happen in 48 hours ?? ;-) Enjoy!!

Also, if you haven't seen it yet, please check out BB10 Steven Daigle's BBDish Blog about Chima and her early departure!


by Jun Song

Minnie Mouse said last night: “Jeff has it. Jessie fears it. Russell and Lydia desperately need it.”

Balls?! I clearly remember Chima screeching “grow a pair” to Russell!

No, no, no, I know Chenbot was referring to Jeff having the Coup D’etat. I usually tune her out, but for whatever reason I hit rewind to hear that first line again. And for whatever reason, it had a hint of sex in it “jeff has it…russell and lydia desperately need it.” Am I crazy? I know someone out there agrees with me.



I am convinced Chenbot’s dress was designed by The Fashion Show Finalist James-Paul.



Wow, did we really hit Day 40 already?! And, um, was this the live show amazing or what?! Totally rivaled Marcellas not using the Golden POV on himself that live night many moons ago…ahem, Season 3.


There was a point watching the show where I thought “Wow, Kevin’s lower lip is super full and juicy why did I never notice that?” Oh, but then Chima’s face popped up on my screen and f*ck if anyone has fuller lips than that queen. I remembered that why I’ve never noticed anyone else’s lips. Not even Jeff’s. But that’s because I’m just “imagining” them.


And really, the split screen of the Kevin and Chima last night? Kevin’s yellow plaid shirt / purple and grey scarf and Chima’s blue dress and matching eye shadow looks like vomit all over my television screen. Just wrong. Turned my stomach.


Speaking of stomachs, I was nibbling on yummy thai food while watching the show with my buddy Brian last night. Sigh. Big Brother + Thai food + Cute Gay Buddy = Happy Thursday


THANK YOU to the genius in the editing room for airing Jeff’s “I love love love…” again. I am beginning to think you read my blog and enjoy making me squeal like a naughty immigrant with your clever little edits. Sigh. I am now developing a crush on you whoever you are…I don’t know why I’m assuming you’re male, but just let me run with this one.



NATALIE: “Jessie and I…Jessie and I…me and Jessie…” Yeah. Basically, she was saying that she and Jessie were failing, at LIFE.



JESSIE: The dude must have a paid endorsement for Kleenex because he was CRYING like a vegan baby at meal time! Sidenote, it looks like he’s lost some weight, poor thing.



I’d like to know his reading level. Not because I don’t think he’s smart enough to read, but I just don’t think he can think ahead when he’s speaking. It’s like his brain will only think in real-time one word at a time. And this is important stuff we’re talking about. It’s the difference between giving someone Harry Potter on dvd or hardcover, it’s that serious.



RUSSELL: “Boohoo, go get Natalie to massage your back” to Jessie. That was awesome. What was NOT? “You look beautiful tonight” to Chenbot. Like really Russell?! WHY are you spelunking along that dark path to her large intestine?!



I am typing this next part standing up. Because when I watched it, it made me stand up. I was out of my chair pacing and pointing at my tv cackling as I watched this next part.



JESSIE v RUSSELL: Yeah. Russell’s “What’s the problem right now” was sexylicious. You could see the dread and fear in Jessie’s eyes. It’s like he was somewhere else ( 4th grade?) Russell totally won that schoolyard fight. The whole encounter made Jessie ill later that day. He overdosed on his own adrenaline I think.



JEFF: I have never felt so strong for a BB man (Roddy Mancuso still has my heart, but he won’t give me the time of day, ) in all the seasons of BB.



Jeff completes me. He just does. Well, at least for the role of my “tv husband.” Cuz you know we ladies all have “work” husbands, and “bbdish” husbands, and “church” husbands…gosh, this reminds me of “forest” husbands from that movie at the beginning of the year, Defiance. I think I’m one of 238 people who actually watched it.



CHIMA: She says “When I take pictures, I Photoshop it.” Well, now we know how she got on.


Her grandparents had me ROLLING on the floor choking. I’m sure the maryjane caused my coughing, but the laughing definitely had me choking.


How friggin’ CALM were they watching Chima’s fighting?! Grandpa cracked me up with his little comments. They are a great peanut gallery. Seriously, they need to get with VH1’s Best Week Ever and entertain us for years to come. Screw “Frangela”, though I do love them I do. I wonder if I could have my cake and eat it too.


I am in NO way insulting Chima’s grandma in ANY way. But I SWORE (on my newest shoe purchase - Miu Miu) that I saw her today. I was walking down Park Avenue (of course) looking majorly fierce when I turned to my left and saw this woman who looked JUST LIKE her. I nearly dropped my iced caramel macchiato as I dug in my purse for my camera. I think I broke out into a glisten (I don't sweat) before realizing it was just some other cute grandmother walking around the nyc.


I wonder how many more times Chima would have said “inevitably” had the interview been longer. GEEZ.


So. Back to JEFF: He seriously gave me heart palpitations last night with his holy hotness. I am not ashamed to admit that I still haven’t regained muscle control of my tongue after the electrocution last night. I don’t have to tell you how.


I went and licked my television (only where Jeff’s face was tho, nowhere else, NOWHERE ELSE), I got so excited at the way he handled his Coup. And the static field on my flat screen sent a shock into my tongue that my poor Korean ass had smoke coming out of it. I don’t care. It was worth it. What’s a little electric shock?




“Feel the block…feel the pain,” Jeff said. I, for one, would LOVE to feel his block. Besides, Jordan and I have so much in common I don’t see why he COULDN’T swap her out for me once the show is over. I have a picture to prove it see?

Lydia’s face was priceless. Chima’s face was priceless. Natalie’s It was like watching an auction at Christie’s…although I’m more a Sotheby’s kinda girl.



OMG, did Chenbot refer to Chima as the Deep Throat HOH?! Oh, Oh. “Dethroned” HOH... gotcha. Phew, I thought Chenbot was the only one having hot flashes.


JESSIE: WTF was that parting speech he gave?! My MOTHER could have given a more coherent speech in her KONGLISH (Korean-English)!

Like, seriously, he was rambling on and on like the time he looked down and couldn’t see his pubes past his pecs for the first time! And that T-SHIRT he “changed” into?! I thought for a split second he was taking his top off all-together. Maybe that would have been better. I can’t believe him. But then again, I realize he probably doesn’t walk around flexing in real life. Sigh.


When Jessie got booted I could barely swallow the bite of Thai Curry Puff that was in my mouth I was so excited! Oh good lord, have I already mentioned that this has been like the best live show ever (yes yes Marcellus, relax boo, you’re still my number one)?!


CHIMA: “Looks like me and the producers need to have a bit of a talk.” Really Chima? (A glimpse into the future?)

Let me tell you something. The producers don’t really give a fork what you have to say. GET OVER yourself.

You need people (i.e. the producers, CBS, the American public) more than they need you. And further more: Behaving like they need you more than you need them will get you a one-way ticket out. When you test limits don’t cry at the results is all I’m saying.

Think about this one, dear Chima. Think about it in a dark and damp cave filled with hibernating bears. Stay there until spring time.


HA. I heard Jessie’s tears flooded the set. They need to get it re-carpeted now. I hope they take it out of his stipend.

HOH Competition was great. Very telling, etc…Michele’s win was like AWK-ward! But what’s new with that chick?! This is going to be a great week. This season is turning out to be one of the most entertaining EVER! Like, ever!


PS: I love love love that Kevin kisses his ring. That’s so sweet to see, I hope his boo is loving it too!


PPS: Um, Double Live Eviction next week? Sign me up for THAT. YES, I know we all know that Chima’s gone. She is so lame. What a loser. FAILS: at Life.






Permalink







105 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Jun you just sum it all up Perfectly. Awesome!!

August 15, 2009 at 2:10 PM  
Blogger WendyLady33 said...

Well done Jun!

Would you ever do an Allstars? I would love to see a lot of my fav players in this game in one season.

You liked your tv? I hope you dust yours a lot more then my bf dusts his :P

August 15, 2009 at 2:13 PM  
Anonymous MattitudeV1oh said...

All you needed to say was the line about Jessie overdosing on his own adrenaline. My God. Now THAT was brilliant.

As great as the use of the Coup D'Etat was I sorta got an even bigger kick out of Russell getting in Jessie's face in the splish splash room because it just confirmed my belief that under all of that muscle Jessie is just a scared little kid.

August 15, 2009 at 2:14 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Love your blogs, you always tell it like it is and are insanely funny!! Keep them coming!!!

August 15, 2009 at 2:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Post a new poll!!! I want Natalie to win HOH!!

August 15, 2009 at 2:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Carolyn! Can you please stop posting Jun's Songs! She is racist and I dont like what I am seeing! She is attacking a certain group of people. If you dont tell her to stop making nasty remarks I weill have to do something about it!

August 15, 2009 at 2:19 PM  
Blogger Michelle in Indiana said...

Jun you Rock as usual!!!

August 15, 2009 at 2:20 PM  
Anonymous TBone said...

Jun, you make me crack up with your bluntness and funny analogies. I love love love reading your blog.

August 15, 2009 at 2:21 PM  
Blogger Marlene said...

OMG. I am laughing my ass off.
especially this bit:

"I went and licked my television (only where Jeff’s face was tho, nowhere else, NOWHERE ELSE)"

Hilarious. Thanks Jun. I needed this belly laughter! oops ass laughter?

August 15, 2009 at 2:22 PM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

Good day Jun!

I have yet to read but wanted to get that in.

No way am I reading this with a bagel and cream cheese in hand, and my morning cola within reach.

I'll Be Back!

^Ä^

August 15, 2009 at 2:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hun said, "I can’t believe him. But then again, I realize he probably doesn’t walk around flexing in real life. Sigh."

I bet he does. lol

August 15, 2009 at 2:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jun, you are still fabulous. I nearly peed my pants with, "WHY are you spelunking along that dark path to her large intestine?!"

It's a good thing I wasn't swigging on my water or I would have shorted out all of my electronics.

Just wanted to say, "YOU GO GIRL!" Great blog!

August 15, 2009 at 2:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It will be interesting to see what game they play for HOH. Will we see this on tomorrow nights show? And what happens on next Thursdays "live" show?

Pamela

August 15, 2009 at 2:34 PM  
Blogger Michelle in Indiana said...

WOW Anon@ 2:19

August 15, 2009 at 2:43 PM  
Blogger Stephen Ritchie said...

Jun: Is that pic of you in the blog when you found out Exes were coming back into the house? Totally classic!

BTW: I like Thai food, Big Brother and I am fabulous and gay... I wanna watch with you! LOL

August 15, 2009 at 2:43 PM  
Blogger JulieB said...

Aaahhhhh Jun! Another fantastic blog....fabulous!

I Love you! ♥

August 15, 2009 at 2:44 PM  
Blogger Genie Sea said...

Oh Jun! Next to you, Jordan so doesn't stand a chance! :)

August 15, 2009 at 2:46 PM  
Blogger jluvsturtles said...

I love me some Jun Blogging!!! You keeps it real! ;-)

August 15, 2009 at 2:52 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Anon@2:19pm - I disagree with you on that. Can you be a bit more specific? Which race do you feel is being attacked here?

August 15, 2009 at 2:55 PM  
Blogger Stephen Ritchie said...

The only group of people I see Jun "attacking " are those who already have it coming to them, Anon... but I don't think egomaniacs count as a race...

August 15, 2009 at 2:58 PM  
Blogger WendyLady33 said...

Sorry for this rant Carolyn and Genie.

To whoever sent me that nasty a$$ email - i do not come here to judge how ANYONE chooses to live their life and i would expect the same from other ppl. Your email was recieved, read and garbaged. How dare you attack my life and my choices!

August 15, 2009 at 2:59 PM  
Blogger Marci said...

Another excellent blog Jun! All this excitement in one day. Too funny lady!

And even funnier ~ Jun a racist?

ROTFLMAO

August 15, 2009 at 3:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Carolyn.. The African American Race. Next time she says anything thing about the group issues are going to arise

August 15, 2009 at 3:09 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

WendyLady - How'd someone get your email addy??

August 15, 2009 at 3:09 PM  
Blogger Genie Sea said...

I tried napping. Yeah right!

**showers the blog with love and flowers**

August 15, 2009 at 3:09 PM  
Blogger Syn928 said...

Jun said ...
Minnie Mouse said last night: “Jeff has it. Jessie fears it. Russell and Lydia desperately need it.”

Balls?!


Laughed my freakin' arse off! That was hilarious, and it only got better from there.

I would have preferred Jessie speak in Konglish, even if it was just a fourth as funny as it is when you transcribe your mom. He is definitely not an on-the-spot thinker. Perhaps that's why he can't make it very far in this game.

But first ...

But then again, I realize he probably doesn’t walk around flexing in real life. Sigh.

You have seen the show right? That is ALL he does, lol. And I just loved when Chenbot mirrored him, lol. That was brilliant.

I wonder how many people were sitting in their homes like me, with my fingers pressed together brought ever so close to my face while I let out an evil laugh when Jeff stood up. That was amazing! Best BB live show ever (at least since I've been watching).

Thanx for your hilarious take on the show! I look forward to it three times a week!

Oh, and about your tongue ... want me to come on over and kiss it and make it better? ;)

August 15, 2009 at 3:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great blog Jun! Always full of lolz. I miss the good ol days of BB.

This season and how production is treating things is making me retreat my love for BB. Letting all the widows get away with everything. Not letting Michele play like they did with Chima. Putting things in people's food. All of this nonsense and the people being punished is the ones who have followed the rules.

If N.l.k win hoh I will be very mad. Michele didn't even get to tweet, blog or take hoh pictures. NOT FAIR!

August 15, 2009 at 3:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

If she includes Chima or anyone else African American there will be problems. How dare she talk so rude about a group of people

August 15, 2009 at 3:11 PM  
Blogger WendyLady33 said...

Carolyn - i did have my profile here set up with my msn name and email - not anymore.

August 15, 2009 at 3:12 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Anonymous, I still don't see what you'r referring to specifically, and I've read through the entire blog several times.

August 15, 2009 at 3:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well please let Jun know I dont want her speaking about Chima or the African American community in her songs!

August 15, 2009 at 3:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

If she wants to speak about Chima speak only nicely about her!

August 15, 2009 at 3:16 PM  
Blogger patti said...

Hi Jun!

Your blog is awesome and hilarious as usual but I am disappointed that you didn't mention the way jessie exited the house? He was almost out the door when he turned back at smiled at the HGs and lifted his shirt and said ____???
I even rewound it a few times, could not figure it out and thought "Our dear Jun will explain".

Love ya girl!! xoxo

August 15, 2009 at 3:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I would like you to edit the song and take part out about the AA community and Chima!

August 15, 2009 at 3:19 PM  
Blogger Michelle in Indiana said...

Wow....

Wendy [[[HUGS]]]

August 15, 2009 at 3:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Carolyn. Maybe you dont understand because you arent AA. I am. Please notify her that, that community is not please and does not want to be involve with such nasty remarks!

August 15, 2009 at 3:21 PM  
Blogger Cris said...

anon @3:15 I'd pay money to hear Jun sing a song about Chima.

:P

August 15, 2009 at 3:21 PM  
Blogger patti said...

Carolyn,

Please don't publish angry bloggers putting down our lovely and very wonderful Jun. I am afraid we will lose her column here and I, along with most others, would miss that so much!

Hugs sweetie!

August 15, 2009 at 3:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

since they're playing the HoH today, would they show it on Tuesday's show instead of the PoV?

August 15, 2009 at 3:22 PM  
Blogger Michelle in Indiana said...

--------->

Very confused!!

August 15, 2009 at 3:23 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Anon - please email me - dishchicks at yahoo dot com

August 15, 2009 at 3:23 PM  
Blogger jane said...

For your entertainment pleasure while waiting. I had to stop eating when I read it, but then I peed my pants a little.

Big Brother 11: The Wizard of Wacko Place.

Tallulah Morehead
Award-Eligible Film Legend, Goddess, and Lush

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/tallulah-morehead/ibig-brother-11i-the-wiza_b_260254.html

August 15, 2009 at 3:24 PM  
Blogger patti said...

Hey angry anon,

Everyone is entitled to their opinions of others as we do live in a free country, but no one has the right to issue threats as you are doing to our dear Carolyn. If you don't like it here, there are plenty of other BB sites that might put up with you, but not here.

"issues are going to arise"
"there are going to be big problems"

Who the hell do you think you are speaking to the blog owner like that?

just please go away..........

August 15, 2009 at 3:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am not emailing anyone! I am offened! How dare she talk about Chima and make remarks to the AA community! I am a AA and I dont think its right. For you to allow blogs like this to be posted is wrong and I felt you would know better.

August 15, 2009 at 3:27 PM  
Blogger David B said...

I totally don't see racisim in Jun's blog. The only thing that could mis lead you PERHPAPS is the jokes about lips? I dont see the "songs"

August 15, 2009 at 3:28 PM  
Blogger Crisi said...

I am just a little confused...
Where did Jun mention anything about Chima's race????

Who's not reading the blog correctly??

August 15, 2009 at 3:28 PM  
Blogger jadore702002 said...

I love Jun's blog, hilariously funny. Jun's a racist??? I didn't see that. Keep up the great work Jun.

August 15, 2009 at 3:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Im not trying to be rude but Carolyn doesnt know what it means to be BLACK in the world today. I Love Carolyn. but Jun blog is wrong

August 15, 2009 at 3:29 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

The thing is, if you actually read the blog, there is not a single racist statement.

Not one.

August 15, 2009 at 3:30 PM  
Blogger Genie Sea said...

Wendy _ Hugs Girlie! We love you just the way you are! Fabulous :)

August 15, 2009 at 3:32 PM  
Blogger WendyLady33 said...

I've re-read Jun's blog and i can't for the life of me see anything racist in there - lots of personal humor but nothing over the line.

August 15, 2009 at 3:32 PM  
Blogger Genie Sea said...

Carolyn - Racist backwards spells tsicar and it makes about as much sense as that anon's comments.

August 15, 2009 at 3:33 PM  
Blogger Sandra B. said...

Carolyn I read Jun's blog and thought it was as funny as ever. I re-read it after the anon was so angry and the only part I could see that would have been the least bit offensive was the reference to her lips. The Anon took it a step further by inserting race into the thought. Jun did not. Chima I'm sure is aware that her lips are fuller that most and I think it is one of her best qualities.

August 15, 2009 at 3:33 PM  
Blogger Toni said...

Awesome as usual, Jun!

August 15, 2009 at 3:34 PM  
Blogger David B said...

perhaps anon can politely quote the phrases she feels are racist and enlighten us

August 15, 2009 at 3:35 PM  
Blogger jluvsturtles said...

It's a BLOG, not a song. Someone is seriously reading things the WRONG WAY. I do not see anything racist! WTF??


Carolyn, stay strong my love!
Wendy, I am very sorry someone is hating on you! The past 48 hours are definately twilight zone.

August 15, 2009 at 3:36 PM  
Blogger Michelle in Indiana said...

Jane Thanks great read.


And I am getting more confused by the minute with this Anons comments.

August 15, 2009 at 3:38 PM  
Blogger jaggers said...

Carolyn - I agree.... I have never seen Jun being racist in one of her blogs.

AngryAnon - I wish you would point out what part you feel is racist!!! I would really like to understand where you're coming from!!!

Carolyn (again) - Thank you again for all that you do. I appreciate it from the bottom of my heart!!! ☺

♥♥Go TechnoBrains♥♥

August 15, 2009 at 3:38 PM  
Blogger jluvsturtles said...

Um, my honey is white, and he's got some REAL BIG AZZ LIPS!!!! So, what's the big deal?

August 15, 2009 at 3:38 PM  
Blogger Syn928 said...

LMAO - That anon was almost as funny as Jun's blog! Thanx for bringing on the laughs nasty anon!

Anon, just in the event that you are unclear, a BLOG is someone writing about their opinion on a certain event or person. The blogger has every right to speak their mind about whatever issue they wish. It's called 'Freedom of Speech'. With the Internet, you too have a freedom. It's called 'Freedom to NOT Read'. If you don't like Jun's blog, please do not read them. YOU have a choice. Choose wisely.

But the last thing you need to do is threaten our Queen of the Dish, aka Carolyn, while hiding behind anonymity.

Everyone, Jun is more than capable of taking on that. And she does it with such hilarity to boot!

Also, for those of you wondering where Jun's Song about Chima was, I think the anon was getting Jun's last name confused with her blog. ;) That brought a smile to my face.

*smooches* Carolyn for everything you do and have to put up with

~ Your BBDish Pitbull

August 15, 2009 at 3:39 PM  
Blogger Genie Sea said...

Everybody sing along with me! ♫Skinny marinky dinky dink! Skinny marinky dooo! I love you!♫

And that is not in any way a discriminatory statement against skinny people or marinkies or doos! :)

August 15, 2009 at 3:39 PM  
Blogger Crisi said...

David B:

I wonder if that was it? Well in that case...

Chima DOES have big lips
Jeff CANNOT spell
Jordan CANNOT tell time
Lydia has LOTS of tattoos
Jessie has HUGE muscles
Russ has SCARRED ears
Michelle DOES dye her hair
Kevin IS gay.

These are not attacks on them. These are things that they have all talked about openly in the house.

People just need to complain about something I guess.

August 15, 2009 at 3:40 PM  
Blogger jane said...

Here's a racist irony ... Anon, Song is Jun's last name, she is Korean and that is an Asian name. That blog is not her song.

You are entitled to your opinion, but you might consider toning down the threats, which are illegal. Just speaking as an attorney.

August 15, 2009 at 3:40 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Toni - You're brilliant

August 15, 2009 at 3:40 PM  
Blogger Genie Sea said...

This isn't a nasty or angry anon, it's a slightly illiterate one. :)

August 15, 2009 at 3:42 PM  
Blogger *^*^*MsFitzTX*^*^*^ said...

Jun - And once again I am ROFLMAO!! Hilarious take on the whole show. It was definitely a show that will go down in BB history. Too bad Chima thought her HOH meant Ruler of AGP too!



Anon@ 2:19 - Wow, oh Wow!

August 15, 2009 at 3:43 PM  
Blogger Marci said...

I love bit bulls! LOL

August 15, 2009 at 3:43 PM  
Blogger Crisi said...

jluvsturtles:

I got some Big Azz Lips too!!

My husband loves them!!!!

August 15, 2009 at 3:45 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

LMAO!!! Jun, Jun, Jun!! You cracked me up, AGAIN!!!

I love the photo of Julie Chen next to Minnie Mouse!!!hehehehe (and I loves me some Julie Chen, but you definitely called that one!!)



Love ya, Lady!!! *smooch*


Anon: Song is Jun's last name....she isn't writing songs. Jun Song writes blogs. Thank you.

August 15, 2009 at 3:45 PM  
Blogger Toni said...

Syn,

PMP! Not only are you cute, you are hysterical to boot!

August 15, 2009 at 3:45 PM  
Blogger WendyLady33 said...

Genie - thanks! I think it is just one of those days where everyone will be attacked for different reasons and some ppl need to find a better hobby then trying to cause sh*t.

August 15, 2009 at 3:46 PM  
Blogger kimba804 said...

So, Back to Big Brother...... Since we were thinking the next HOH might be endurance, how do we think that will go? Will they just opt for some question type comp and save endurance for next HOH? Any ideas?

August 15, 2009 at 3:47 PM  
Blogger Syn928 said...

Genie - Have you been drinking? LMAO! You've got me rolling more than usual. First with the tsicar = no sense comment and then you go and sing ♫Skinny marinky dinky dink! Skinny marinky dooo! I love you!♫! I'm dying over here! Someone call for help!

If the Anon is referring to the reference to Chima's lips, then it is being racist it's self by assigning a feature to an entire race. Read up on your racism Anon before you start calling people out! Google it! It's what all the cool kids are doing!

August 15, 2009 at 3:47 PM  
Blogger Sandra B. said...

Let's change the tone....how about one of the fun games?

August 15, 2009 at 3:48 PM  
Blogger jluvsturtles said...

Patti, I think Jessie said "the man the myth the legend" really fast as he left.

August 15, 2009 at 3:49 PM  
Blogger Genie Sea said...

Just trying to lighten the mood here a bit. Pay no attention to me... Mmmm Bailey's in coffee is gooooood. :)

August 15, 2009 at 3:50 PM  
Blogger Crisi said...

jluvsturtles:

I think he said, "i'm back, Bit*hes" jokingly, and then walked out again

August 15, 2009 at 3:51 PM  
Blogger Crisi said...

jluvsturtles:

I think he said, "i'm back, Bit*hes" jokingly, and then walked out again

August 15, 2009 at 3:51 PM  
Blogger Genie Sea said...

Syn - !!! How dare you! I will go into the DR and have you evicted from the game. I'm 18! I can't drink! Hahahaha I ♥ Syn! :)

Erm... so... Baileys anyone? *wink*

August 15, 2009 at 3:53 PM  
Blogger *^*^*MsFitzTX*^*^*^ said...

Genie, that is one of my all time favorites. Bailey's & coffee. I always, always have a bottle of Bailey's in the house! (1 in every room, ha-ha, just kidding)

August 15, 2009 at 3:54 PM  
Blogger jluvsturtles said...

Crisi, LMAO! I love my honey's luscious fat lips ;-)

August 15, 2009 at 3:54 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

Well, I for one, think Jun is brilliant!!!!! (You are, Dear, you just are!!!!) and yummy, too...or so I've heard.hehe

August 15, 2009 at 3:55 PM  
Blogger Berdache Bear said...

Anon @ 3:16 p.m. said:

"If she [Jun] wants to speak about Chima speak only nicely about her!"

?????????????????? Are you posting as Anon because you don't want us to realize you're part of the "Thought Police"?

Sorry. I just can't comprehend the chutzpah required to make that kind of statement (demand?) in a blog that doesn't have your name on it.

I won't even get into how often "superior attitudes" engender negativity, which negativity has absolutely nothing to do with race, religious beliefs, sexual preference, etc., etc.

August 15, 2009 at 3:57 PM  
Blogger Syn928 said...

Genie - FINE! While you are in the DR, I'm going to hide that gold vase behind you (is that what's behind you?)! Whatever it is, it's a goner! I'm gonna fill it with tobasco sauce! You better watch out!

.... Bailey's please ... but don't tell the boss!

August 15, 2009 at 3:57 PM  
Blogger Suzical said...

That was awesome! I especially like the line about Jessie choking on his own adrenaline! So, true! He reverted back a teeny-tiny elementary school boy when confronted by Russell. Great Blog! Much respect!
Susan from Ky

August 15, 2009 at 3:57 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Psst!!

New Top Post!!! :)

August 15, 2009 at 3:59 PM  
Blogger Syn928 said...

Oh my bad, I actually had something serious to say:

Patti, when Jessie walked through the door, and ran back in, he said "I'm back B*tches!" in reference to what he said when he first entered the house on the first episode of this season. Just more Jessie nonsense. Please pay no attention ;)

August 15, 2009 at 4:01 PM  
Blogger rosaritoe said...

After I re-read Jun's blog two more times I almost thought Anon might be Jun just having fun and making us read it over and over.

I really hope this crazy stuff doesn't scare Jun off.

August 15, 2009 at 4:01 PM  
Blogger David B said...

I am enjoying some cooler, country music and my Telecaster. At age 34 I think thats just fine by me.

August 15, 2009 at 4:01 PM  
Blogger patti said...

Thank you Jami! xoxo

Syn, I think I love you........mwah!

And Genie, pass the Bailey's please. Bailey's in coffee rocks. Hugs honey.

((((Genie))))

August 15, 2009 at 4:01 PM  
Blogger kimba804 said...

Baileys Please *politely holds out near empty coffeecup for a fill*

Thank you {{{smooch}}}

August 15, 2009 at 4:01 PM  
Blogger Sandra B. said...

I make wired russians....just the thing for all night bb.

one shot espresso
one shot vodka in a double shot glass
then layer baileys on top as the chaser.

yum

August 15, 2009 at 4:02 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Count me in on the Baileys...

August 15, 2009 at 4:03 PM  
Blogger Spot said...

I ♥ the clever Jun Song.
=)

Re: Michelle's short reign - no biggie! POV is the important thing to win.

Michelle and Chima are not the first HG's to have their 'power usurped' by BB curveballs. Neither have any right to complain because, as both should know, it's part of the game!

August 15, 2009 at 4:07 PM  
Blogger cycle_ said...

love love love Jun!!! after all these years we're finally hearin from her again.. and i thought she had flittered into the sunset like alot of the other houseguests... one quick question for Jun.. do you watch the live feeds or bbad?

August 15, 2009 at 4:13 PM  
Blogger JulieB said...

Everybody sing along with me! ♫Skinny marinky dinky dink! Skinny marinky dooo! I love you!♫

And that is not in any way a discriminatory statement against skinny people or marinkies or doos! :)

Genie - You are on POINT today my dear!

It's been a crazy day with crazy ass comments....just weird all around!

Carolyn or Genie or anyone - any word on when the feeds might return??

August 15, 2009 at 4:15 PM  
Blogger Spot said...

Did someone say Bailey’s?
*perk
Can we have that café au lait style? Forget that little shot of cream business. That's right, keep pouring ‘til it’s half ‘n’ half.

August 15, 2009 at 4:17 PM  
Blogger Berdache Bear said...

Syn @ 3:57: Good luck! Yur gonna need it. That sure looks to me like it's a floor, not a vase. Unless yur D. Copperfield, et al., you'll have a hard time making it "a gonner." Nice try, though.

August 15, 2009 at 4:24 PM  
Blogger miamiglow said...

YIPPY Jordan won hoh !!!!!

August 15, 2009 at 4:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Go Jeff, Lydia wants to go to be in house with Jessie.

Why is everyone tiptoeing around the dark side.

Natalie is so two-faced.

Pamela

August 15, 2009 at 5:23 PM  
Blogger Syn928 said...

Berdache Bear said...
Syn @ 3:57: Good luck! Yur gonna need it. That sure looks to me like it's a floor, not a vase. Unless yur D. Copperfield, et al., you'll have a hard time making it "a gonner." Nice try, though.


OMG Berdache, if you aren't right?!?! How did I miss that? I thought for sure it was a large vase or lamp, but I totally see the floor now. Guess it's time to make that eye doc appointment!

August 15, 2009 at 5:28 PM  
Blogger Stephen Ritchie said...

Hey Anon... the KKK has a website... why don't you go try and bring them down thhem.... I think they are a bit more bigoted than Carolyn.

Carolyn is the most fair minded person I have ever encountered in my life, and I have never even met her in person. You are rediculous.

August 16, 2009 at 6:25 AM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

Finally I get back here to read the wonderful Jun Song, Winner of BB4 and all our hearts, 3 times a week Blogger, and I see all this anon crap. I'm not even going to comment on it because everyone of the 'family' has done an excellent job already.

Ms. Song, Excellent as always. Started with Julie as Minnie Mouse. I knew that dress resembled something. I just wasn't thinking a Disney character but you were spot on.

I have to do a few quotes to comment. These are the things that cracked me up this time:

Am I crazy? I know someone out there agrees with me.

Yes Jun, you are crazy, but that is why I love love love. And I did agree with you but I am crazy too.

I wonder if I could have my cake and eat it too.

Of course you can and I am sure any man, gay or straight, and that includes Syn, would be happy to finger feed it to you.

It was worth it. What’s a little electric shock?

GF, you are soooooo kinky! Is that little wand in your toy box? Hope you get to use it on Syn someday.

So many more but those were my 3 favorites.

Looking forward to a really good one on tonight's show with all the ammunition you have been given. This week you will probably have the best of the season depending on what you 'TV Onlys' actually get to see.

I can't wait to see your take on the edits which I think will be pathetic, but there is no way you could not be aware of what is really going on. You don't live under a (30) rock.

I ♥ You!

^Ä^

August 16, 2009 at 12:52 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I feel Jun or Maggie would go down as most hated BB winner ever

August 17, 2009 at 12:47 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Never compare our Jun to that POS Maggie. June is a star and if she is not on my TV I like to read her hilarious and true take on the going on in the BB house. Cheers gf from Pamela in NY :)

August 18, 2009 at 7:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below