;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Friday, August 14, 2009

Let the Campaigning Begin

4:07
HOH
Michele & Natalie

Natalie comes in and flat asks Michele if she is going to put Natalie up.

Michele: It's a difficult part of the game where we are all friends. The time I gave my word, the situation was different. I have from four people to choose from.
Natalie: How far do you think Jeff is going to carry you... I mean take you in the game?
Michele: That's for me to know.
Natalie: Then it's up to the POV.
Michele: You are not my target.
Natalie: I can't tell you it's okay you putting me up. I will try to win the POV and I will take myself off. The one person I don't want to go home against is Russell. That is the only way I know you don't want me to go. If I win next week, and I will do anything I can to win. I am going to put up people who scr*wed me. And those people are Jeff and Russell.

Natalie goes on to repeat the same things said against Russell that have been said 100 times already. Natalie is giving Michele a veiled threat that if she does not put Russell up. She is insisting that Michele keep her word no matter what the circumstances were.

Michele: I regret that. I'm sorry putting that out there and not following through.

Natalie keeps pushing her to reveal her noms.

Michele: I have someone in particular who I want to go home, and the other two are pawns.
Natalie: Well I'm sure Chima will be up to talk to you. She told me that she was sure you would keep your word.
Michele: Yeah. I'm sorry she was wrong.

Now Natalie is bringing out the Jury House card and that she would not vote people who backstabbed her or Jessie. She is talking for Jessie.

Michele: If I wanted you to go home I would have voted for you to go home.
Natalie: Jeff wanted you to vote for Jessie.
Michele: I didn't know he even had or would use the Mystery Power.

Now Natalie refers to the time she said in jest "Jeff if I won't use the Mystery Power on you, you won't use it on me."

Michele: I am doing the best I can to do whatever I can do to further myself in the game. If I put you up I am giving you the opportunity to play for the Veto.
Natalie: I guess we'll see today who I am up against, then I will talk to Chima and see where we go from there. Don't forget what Russell said to you.
Michele: Everyone has said things.
Natalie: No one has gone to the level that Russell has gone. He has gone to the level that cannot be forgiven. It's one thing to attack on game level, but what he did he was on a personal level.
Michele: Ronnie said and did things to me and people who associated with him, agreed with the things he did.

Natalie brings up Braden again.

Michele: What Russell did was bad and he did it in public. Other people did it in private and were just as bad. No one is clean in this house.
Natalie: Okay do what you gotta do, and I will do what I gotta do. We have to reap the repercussions whether it is here or outside or with the Lord.
Michele: Okay stay strong...
Natalie: I can't speak for Chima but I know she has always been close to you, and has always said good things about you...

Enter Chima
and fish

Chima: Have other people been up here a lot.
Michele: No not many people have been up here.
Chima: Really? I assumed Jeff and Jordan would have been here.
Michele: Jordan slept up here.
Chima: When I was HOH, the only people that were up here were you Kevin, Natalie and Jessie.
Michele: Mhm.
Chima: Has Russell been up here?
Michele: You won't like my nominations.
Chima: I guess it will be Natalie. Who are you going to put up?
Michele: I can't say.
Chima: Can you tell me why it won't be Russell?
Michele: I need him for next week.
Chima: You really think he won't you up next week?
Michele: He lies about some things. But not everything.
Chima: You don't think I will protect you?
Michele: There will be an Endurance Comp, if I get rid of Russell, Jeff will come after me.
Chima: Jeff won't come after you. He will come after me and Natalie.

Chima goes on her Russell bashfest, that she has said repeatedly.Then she goes into saying that she took all the heat and took the brunt of it. That no one has the b*lls to put him up. That he will win the game because he will win every challenge. She is comparing him to Evil Dick. That everyone wanted him out of the house including Michele.

Chima: If he stays in the house, he will convince Jeff to come after you. Do you know who Natalie wants out of the house? Jeff and Jordan.

She brings up the female alliance, and she is pushing a F2 with Michele.

Michele: You and Natalie have the strongest bond in the house.
Chima: No Jeff and Jordan have the strongest bond. Her bond was with Jessie, she is gravitating to me now.
Michele: Natalie and Jessie had a stronger bond than Jeff and Jordan.
Chima: If I win HOH next week I am going after Jeff and Jordan. He f*cked up my nominations. Do you want to Russell to win?
Michele: I want me to win.
Chima: If you weren't win, do you want him to win?
Michele: I want the best player to win.



Chima is pushing hard, and Michele is meeting her every argument.

Chima: You have probably made up your mind.
Michele: I have had a plan since before. I just want you to know I enjoyed my times with you and they were genuine.
Chima: Well, if I win next week, I guess I have to do it myself. Bye hun.

4:45 PM BBT
Backyard
Michele, Jordan, Jeff & Russell

Michele: Chima is trying to pump with misinformation.
Russell: I can't believe her. What did you say?
Michele: I just listened.

They move on to the comp and that they accused Russell that he threw it on purpose.
Russell: That's stupid. Why wouldn't I want to eat?

Jeff is complaining about them taking up the washing machine all day. Russell and Jeff tell Jordan not to wash their dishes. That Russell was looking for the blankets for Jeff and Kevin was too afraid to tell him. Jeff is saying how he did not sleep well, he was tossing and turning and had angry dreams.

Jordan: Are you giving a speech or are you gonna.
Russell: I say give a speech because they will go at yo anyway. They are acting like 10 year olds.
Michele: For such a smart person, her logic is completely flawed.
Russell: All she talks about is her product and make-up.
Michele: She does talk about other stuff every once in a while. Politics. Russell hating.

Talk turns to food and the grill. They talk about the small table and that a lot of people don't get to see it.

Michele: Jessie didn't see it...twice.


5:02 PM BBT
Green Room
Chima, Natalie, Lydia & Kevin

Chima and Natalie report what was said in HOH. They think that Lydia and Natalie are going up. Lydia pulls out the rule book at the part where the HOH is not allowed to tell anyone they are going up. She wants to go to DR with Natalie and tell them.

Fish 5:04 PM BBT

Feeds come back shortly and Chima, Michele, Jeff and Lydia are in the bathroom preparing. They might have had the Nomination heads up.

Michele is clearing off the table. Yes, they are preparing for Nominations...

5:10 PM BBT

Michele is called to DR and Trivia.


Watch Big Brother 11 24/7






Permalink







57 Comments:

Blogger Bonniegirl said...

I hate to be a re-poster, but this is really worth the read. The blogger is really funny, and I really think this crowd can appreciate the humor.

Blogger Bonniegirl said...

Hi GenieSea, Carolyn and all DishLovers! I don't know if you can post this, but here is an excellent write up about the live show. If I should post it somewhere else, or some other way, please let me know. Its possible that I found the Dish from B-Side's site a couple of years ago, but can't say for sure. Slept since then...

http://www.bsideblog.com/2009/08/big-brother-photocap-stand-and.php

(really wish I knew how to make that an actual link, damn it)

August 14, 2009 at 4:50 PM  
Anonymous Wyndam said...

WOW! Go Michele! She is really standing up to Natalie and Chima. Very impressed with her right now.

August 14, 2009 at 4:51 PM  
Blogger Marci said...

How many other ways could Michele her alliance is J, J, and R?

AND was Michele telling Chima she was also going up or was I just hoping that's what she really was saying?

Could be another Smackdown night Genie!!!

August 14, 2009 at 4:53 PM  
Blogger jluvsturtles said...

I am loving Michelle!!! Stay strong, girlfriend, stay true!

August 14, 2009 at 4:53 PM  
Anonymous ♥♥♥ said...

i am sooo proud of Michelle. she's got some resolve...

August 14, 2009 at 4:55 PM  
Anonymous MrsH said...

I am completely impressed with Michele for not folding under the pressure that Natalie and Chima are putting on her. I honestly think she deserves to win this game thus far. She has won when she had to and has stayed true to the people she knew would stay true to her. I'm glad she's sticking to her guns. GO MICHELE!!

August 14, 2009 at 4:57 PM  
Blogger JulieB said...

Jeff is killing me with his whitest white rant.

It is sooo freaking fantastic!

August 14, 2009 at 4:57 PM  
Blogger Ry said...

Michele is shooting Chima & Natalie down. Aaaaand this is why I love Michele. Wait.....I should hold off until Noms are complete, lol!

~ Ryan ~

August 14, 2009 at 4:57 PM  
Blogger kevin said...

I have a term for how Chima is acting. It applies to the whole Jessie's Widows crew, but Chima especially. bitchassness

August 14, 2009 at 4:57 PM  
Blogger Stephen Ritchie said...

Michele has no backbone. Jordan and Jeff are lucky and lazy. Kevin is smart and playing an awesome game. Lydia has been in harms way and played out of it everytime. Chima has taken a stance and made enemies and stayed around. Natalie hasn't done much. Kevin and Chima (so far) deserve to be in the final 2... slim chance of that happening at this point.

August 14, 2009 at 4:58 PM  
Blogger Ry said...

So now Lydia will threaten Michele next? I really hope it's Chima/Natalie this Thursday. They can go cry and hug Jessie at Jury House.

~ Ryan ~

August 14, 2009 at 4:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have never been more proud of Michelle then I was at that moment. She stayed strong (wasn't sure if she would) when Chima kept pressuring her. Go Michelle!!! (and of course J/J/R)

Ashley

August 14, 2009 at 4:59 PM  
Blogger Grendon said...

Chima: "I kept telling her the common denominator is Russell. She's not hearing me."

Good God Chima, everybody is hearing you-we just aren't listening anymore.

August 14, 2009 at 5:02 PM  
Blogger Angela said...

I'm so impressed with Michelle !!!!!!!!!

August 14, 2009 at 5:03 PM  
Blogger Michelle in Indiana said...

I have a feeling that we not have a live show next week if Chima is on the block.

August 14, 2009 at 5:04 PM  
Blogger Lynn said...

OK Lydia put the rule book away, I think production knows the rules with out U pointing them out to them !

Im sure if Michelle did or said something wrong or against the rules Production would have called her to the DR,

Now Nat and Lydia are vieing for who gets to go if they r both put up ????? PMSL

Well Done Michelle for standing up for ur self

August 14, 2009 at 5:05 PM  
Anonymous Wyndam said...

J/J/M/R need a team name. Team Technotronics anyone? :P

August 14, 2009 at 5:06 PM  
Blogger Lynn said...

Natalie looks like shes ready to rip Michelles head off,
Poor michelle watch ur back using the mirrors ,

August 14, 2009 at 5:07 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

We've been calling them Technobrains for a while now :)

August 14, 2009 at 5:09 PM  
Blogger Ry said...

I really am respecting for Michele for staying strong. I was so worried that she would sway with whoever had the sternest hand and now I am pretty sure Michele will stay strong.

Trivia!?!

~ Ryan ~

August 14, 2009 at 5:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Michele's arguments are pretty illogical. I think it makes the most sense to get Russell out but I guess she really believes that her new team really has her back. I think she is making a mistake taking out people that aren't coming after her when Russell said that he was coming after her. Clearly Chima and Natalie are going after Jeff. But I guess Michele feels the need to protect Jeff more than herself. Bad move, I think.

And what is the penalty for telling the person who will be nominated that they will be nominated? I know it is against the rules... but I wonder what the consequence will be. They seem not to be enforcing rules/changing the rules at will this season.

August 14, 2009 at 5:10 PM  
Blogger Nikoniko79 said...

It's interesting that people seem to be a little scared of Jeff... no one talks directly to him, the talk to Michelle or Jordan. I'm even thinking about Jessie last week. The guy hasn't actually done anything except beguile a sizable portion of viewers.

I hope Chima stays. She makes for good tv and actually wins competitions sometimes. I hope Kevin stays... he def has an outside chance at final two by taking care of himself in HOH and Veto comps. And I hope Michelle stays... if you ask me these three are playing the best games thus far. Not the prettiest, (though Kevin's game is fairly clean,), but the best.

August 14, 2009 at 5:11 PM  
Blogger Marci said...

Are you ready Carolyn and Genie??? LOL

August 14, 2009 at 5:11 PM  
Blogger Lesloo said...

Hi everyone!!! It's the weekend!!! Whoohoo!

I was browsing youtube, trying to find Jessie's Early Show interview when I stumbled upon this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?
v=gYilAQrhsEw

It's a video of Jessie on a silly MTV dating show a few years ago when he was 20. He says he has slept with 30 girls and then talks about threesomes. He was definately just as into himself back then as he is these days. Watch it for a good laugh!

August 14, 2009 at 5:12 PM  
Blogger Ry said...

Michele did not say anything about nominations, did she?? I don't think she said anything. Someone please help me with this Trivia!

~ Ryan ~

August 14, 2009 at 5:12 PM  
Blogger Michelle in Indiana said...

Now the fun begins.

August 14, 2009 at 5:13 PM  
Blogger kevin said...

Wyndam said...
J/J/M/R need a team name. Team Technotronics anyone? :P


I'm on board. ROTFLMAO bc Russell yelled at Jeff that time & kept on abt Technotronics. It would be sweet irony if that's the team name

August 14, 2009 at 5:14 PM  
Blogger Ry said...

Oh jeez, it could just be the Nomination Ceremony...I'm not kidding, my heart skipped a beat cause I thought Chima/Natalie finally swayed production their way with their constant whining. (We should let them know that they are constantly breaking Rule 6!)

My stomach hurts now, lol!

~ Ryan ~

August 14, 2009 at 5:14 PM  
Blogger ninaroxx74 said...

Ok please tell me did Michelle tell Nat point blank I am putting you up. Oh by the way love ya guys.

August 14, 2009 at 5:15 PM  
Blogger Lynn said...

DISH CHICKS,
just got to say I Love this Site and now that I have a blogger sign in it makes it much easier to post in stead of typing Lynn from Peterborough

LOL

August 14, 2009 at 5:17 PM  
Blogger ceciliagreyeyes said...

I think I will be up late tonight! if mount Chima explodes on Michelle I want to watch it.


On a side note when they were crying and euligizing Jesse last night Chima said "Jesse was always so good to me" didn't Jesse put her up? Didn't Jesse hide in the bedroom everytime she had a confrontation with someone?

I would take my chances with someone who hates me at least I would know where they stand!

August 14, 2009 at 5:18 PM  
Anonymous Gerri said...

You go Michele! I was sitting watching and thinking I'd be going la la la la in my head while Chima and Nat were talking to me - same ol' same ol'.

August 14, 2009 at 5:19 PM  
Blogger Michelle in Indiana said...

Did anyone notice that the quickie pole about when Jessie would be evicted was right?

August 14, 2009 at 5:22 PM  
Anonymous Morgan H said...

Wooooow! Michele is really sticking it to Natalie and Chima! And rightfully so! I'm glad to see them suffer honestly. Go Michele! You are doing great! :-D

August 14, 2009 at 5:23 PM  
Anonymous Amy M said...

I just now got a chance to watch Ross' interview with Jessie. Why did they show that clip of Jeff and Jordan in bed? They really thought it was Jessie and Lydia?

August 14, 2009 at 5:23 PM  
Blogger tchr_mom said...

Wow! Michelle moved way up my list of favorite HG's this season. That's not really true, she's still number three, but she's knocking on Jordan's number 2. I might even prefer to see her go to final 2 as of today, but who knows what tomorrow holds.

August 14, 2009 at 5:23 PM  
Blogger Grendon said...

Lydia said Jordan and Michelle are weak women.

Lydia, you are not a strong woman in any sense of the word. You constantly threw yourself at a man who repeatedly disrespected you. Whether your emotional instability was a cry for help or a cry for attention, you threw it out there for people like Jesse and Natalie to see. They couldn't have cared less and you still went back for more. And comparing Jordan to a prostitute. That was one of the most assanine things you have said because you, my dear, used your sexuality to avoid being evicted before you even knew these people. So what exactly does that make you?

Natalie, whether it is the result of not having a strong female influence or something else, there is nothing strong or womanly about you. You act far closer to 18 than 24. Basically you are nothing but a school yard bully who picks fights and then lets your pals handle the actual fighting. You are not in school anymore. Grow up.

Chima, you have mistaken volume for strength. You have big hair and a big mouth and that is about all. Just because you are the loudest in any arguement it does not make you right and it does not make you the winner.

Yes girls, there are repercussions to every action. Lydia, when you realize how badly Jesse 'played' you, you will probably suffer real emotional scarring. I actually will have sympathy for you then, I just can't bring myself to care right now because of the way you are acting.

Natalie, I don't hold out any real hope for you to make any drastic changes in your life. All too often the high school bully never does really change. Unfortunately, we all age. Eventually you will become the middle aged joke.

Chima, you better stick to your day job as a writer. That will at least offer some degree of anonymity. As for a job in broadcast journalism, well you are fond of making threats. How about a video montage of all the racist comments you made along with a petition threatening to boycott any station that dare to hire you. BTW, a lot of those stations are run by men so maybe we could add a video montage of all your man bashing.

August 14, 2009 at 5:23 PM  
Blogger jluvsturtles said...

OH I cannot WAIT to see Chima get nominated!!! Please Michelle, Please!! I got your back, girlfriend!!!!

Ok, after being bummed and angry, I'm back to being excited, waiting for those noms!

lol

August 14, 2009 at 5:24 PM  
Blogger jane said...

I never had any doubt about Michele's wherewithal. You have to be a strong person to be a woman in science and get at PhD, needless to say smart. I wasn't entirely sure she would make it to the point where she could play hard, but she did, and she is. I like Jeff and Jordan, they are sweet and charming (if not the smartest crayons in the box), but I'm on team Michele! I am on team J&J for marriage and really pretty (if not the smartest crayon in the box) babies.

August 14, 2009 at 5:25 PM  
Blogger Berdache Bear said...

I followed the link provided by Anon @ 4:39 p.m. I left the following message:

I find your allowing Chima to continually invoke references to 9/11, calling a whole race of people terrorists, and deliberately trying to get Russell (and now Jeff) to physically attack her to be irresponsible and shows a complete lack of sensitivity on your part towards the victims' survivors of 9/11, victims of rape, and a whole race of people.

I understand a major part of BB is the crazy antics of some of the HGs. I don't understand AGP and CBS having a larger concern for the almighty dollar than they do for the sensitivities of the viewing public.

Racism and inciting physical violence is not acceptable. Not in the general public, and not in a game meant to be entertainment.

It is now 6:00 p.m. on Friday, August 14, 2009. If Chima's antics are still being condoned by this time tomorrow (August 15, 2009), I will no longer watch Big Brother. I will also no longer make a purchase from any advertiser of Big Brother, since obviously they condone such horrible actions as does Big Brother.

I will miss Big Brother, as I have been a loyal viewer from Season 1. I will not continue my loyalty at the expense of a moral disgrace being allowed to continue.

Remember, also -- Chima made an outrageously impassioned plea to evict Braden, the first evictee, based on exactly what she is doing now. She is acting immoral and with a double standard. Why would you want to be seen as rewarding that kind of behavior.

All Chima's supporters obviously have the right to support her. I do, however, wonder how anyone finds themselves able to defend her antics which include statements about "hoping ... gets raped," or calling someone a "Muslim terrorist" -- which definitely doesn't mean a terrorist towards the HGs. This is a game, yes. Does that mean that moral obligations or sensitivities towards people who have lost loved ones should be thrown out the window? I would hope that kind of game play would not be considered "good gamesmanship."

August 14, 2009 at 5:26 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

New Top Post! :)

August 14, 2009 at 5:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Everyone...

Ok, for all you Michelle fans out there.....it seems I might have misjudged her just a tad.

Boy oh boy...did I ever. Michelle gets a big thumbs up from me, not only for sticking to her guns and not giving in to Chima and Natalies long winded speeches....but for fooling even some of us viewers who were privy to all conversations, both sides.

She really impressed me....I won't be fooled again. She has my newfound respect for the rest of the game.

**lacey**

August 14, 2009 at 5:27 PM  
Anonymous LooseCannon said...

Has anyone seen any posts from Ronnie anywhere? Even though, I hate him, and most of America does as well, it would be interesting to see what his take on things are outside of the house.

August 14, 2009 at 5:27 PM  
Blogger Genie Sea said...

Michele did not at nay point tell Natalie or Chima point blank who she was putting up. It was implied and Natalie came to the right conclusion.

August 14, 2009 at 5:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Michele-
Well of coarse it was right!! We are some smart dishers!

August 14, 2009 at 5:28 PM  
Anonymous MG said...

If production starts giving out penalty noms then Chima better been at the head of the list!!

August 14, 2009 at 5:28 PM  
Anonymous The Mayor of Awesometown said...

These girls really are showing how much Jessie was the glue that held their ragtag bunch together. The second he's gone and they're at a disadvantage all they talk about is breaking the rules so they can leave and pointing out the potential rule breaks of others to get them in trouble. All they do is talk and tattle.

I really wish Chima, Natalie and Lydia would just play the game instead of pouting when things don't go their way. It's utterly childish and it shows how weak they are.

Take a look at Jeff and Jordan. They were on the bottom looking up for a month (especially Jordan thanks to the cliques.) Did they cry? Did they run to the Diary Room to throw a hissy fit? No. They sat back and decided to ride the storm out.

Chima, Natalie and Lydia have proven that unless they're on easy street they can't read the Big Brother road map.

August 14, 2009 at 5:28 PM  
Blogger Grendon said...

Didn't Michelle tell Natalie "If I put you up you will have the chance to play for POV."

IF-That one word completely negates that Michelle told Natalie she was putting her up.

I didn't hear the conversation in it's entirety so I am just wondering. Semantics is Michelle's strong suit. Natalie should know she isn't gonna bully production into anything when all they have to do is review the footage.

August 14, 2009 at 5:29 PM  
Blogger katieblue said...

A POV ceremony was held
their breath ... they all held
the wheel spun around
their names were not found
they are out, and all is well!!

haha I tried! Where is EA??

August 14, 2009 at 5:29 PM  
Blogger Berdache Bear said...

To all Posters who have kindly commented positively on my "chops" (http://berdachebearsez.blogspot.com/), thank you so much. I realize they are not of a "professional" quality, but I'm glad they're getting understood. Check back, periodically, as I'm always adding something when a HG makes some kind of statement that makes me tune in a little more closely. Enjoy.

August 14, 2009 at 5:31 PM  
Blogger katieblue said...

ooops Nomination not POV

August 14, 2009 at 5:33 PM  
Blogger jluvsturtles said...

Bear, me likey :)

August 14, 2009 at 5:35 PM  
Blogger Detox Skin Intervention said...

what, is the only way Chima can win is if she catches someone messing up and reports them to the DR, please girl!!!!! Michele really has impressed me, you know she was hiding behind those akward laughs and smiles until she got HOH, she seems pretty confident to me!

August 14, 2009 at 5:49 PM  
Blogger Jim H said...

Michele didn't say she was putting up Natalie. She implied that if she did it wasn't because she wanted Nat out. They spoke in hypotheticals. Natalie reported her conversation differently to her alliance mates. She also embellished and prevaricated a little bit (to make herself look better). She doesn't want Lydia to take the rule book to the DR because her mis characterization will come to light. With Ronnie, Jessie and gone - she is, next to Michelle and Russell one of the great liars in this house.

August 14, 2009 at 5:57 PM  
Blogger Jim H said...

Actually, Mayor of Awesometown, Jordan did cry a bit until Jeff took her under his wing.

August 14, 2009 at 6:00 PM  
Anonymous Rose said...

Michelle...yeah. She is wrong.(Chima). lol too funny

August 14, 2009 at 6:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Uh...Chima and Natalie are such sore losers.

August 14, 2009 at 9:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below