;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Friday, August 21, 2009

"BIG BROTHER" FINALE GETS BIGGER!

We reported this last night, but now the official word has come down from CBS Publicity. Here ya go!

With On-Air and Online Audience Growing, CBS Expands Finale
To Two-Hour Live Event, Sept. 15 from 9:00-11:00 ET/Tape Delayed PT

LOS ANGELES, Aug. 21 — With the show's on-air and online audience growing, CBS has expanded the finale for BIG BROTHER, live, Tuesday, Sept. 15 (9:00-11:00, ET/tape delayed PT). The series will cap its 11th season with a live two-hour broadcast where the winner will be revealed and the houseguests will then tell-all about their explosive summer for a special season-ending event!

BIG BROTHER 11 is averaging 6.85 million viewers, a +5% gain over last year and has increased viewership among adults 18-34 by +6% versus last summer. All three BIG BROTHER 11 broadcasts are posting summer-to-summer growth. Tuesday's broadcast delivered BIG BROTHER 11's largest audience (7.98m) and highest ratings among key demographics on any night this summer.

BIG BROTHER 11 continues to have its biggest season ever online, delivering 60.2 million page views, and streaming 9.5 million videos on CBS.com, TV.com, and across the CBS Audience Network as well as mobile platforms. Reaction to Chima's expulsion drew the most BIG BROTHER visitors to CBS.com in over three years.

BIG BROTHER is executive produced by Emmy Award winner Allison Grodner, Rich Meehan and Scott Einziger, in association with Endemol USA Inc. Julie Chen hosts the live eviction broadcast.






Permalink







6 Comments:

Blogger GaYToR said...

patti said...

Hi Gaytor!!!! ~^~ not sure what that is but I made it just for you. mwah.:D


hehe I'm not sure what it is either. Maybe it's my pointy head and my eyebrows just above water as I am looking for fresh meat in my swamp. ;-) (Works for me.)

There are so many little pics I could make but as fast as I could make them, Carolyn could it the trashcan button as she is moderating. Trust me, I've had years of experience being naughty with the keyboard.

^Ä^

August 21, 2009 at 1:19 PM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

mikeinbama said...

I'm beginning to lose my taste for Jordan and Jeff. Jordan has no reason to be a bitch to Russell.

I really want Russell to win and Michele is really a rat. Russell should know by now not to tell her anything. He would be better off teaming up with Natalie.


Morning Bama. I completely agree. They need to get unparanoid about Russell and see Natalie for who she really is.

I'm ready to root for Russell and Kevin for F2.

Did anyone notice Jordan's plan and how her F4 is getting out Russell and Kevin, leaving it to Jeff/Jordan/Michele/Natalie? Is she working towards a 2 woman F2? Sounds like it to me. I think she knows she couldn't win against Jeff. Of course she isn't going to say that, but the Savvy Jordan has to be thinking it while the Dumb Jordan pretends.

^Ä^

August 21, 2009 at 1:27 PM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

kevin said...


DRINK whenever a particular HG does the following:

Russell: *cant think of one yet*


How about when Russell stares at Jeff's ass?

^Ä^

August 21, 2009 at 1:29 PM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

Carolyn said...

GayTor - Don't be glarin' at me, ya big scaly reptile!! ;p

hehehehehe


------>>>>>runs fast from the tail!!


I am NOT scaly. PBBT!

GaYToR wiggles his tail at Carolyn.

(_|_) (_/_) (_|_) (_\_) (_|_)(_!_)

^Ä^

August 21, 2009 at 1:33 PM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

WendyLady33 said...

Carolyn - When Gaytor is glaring at ya do you think its with the fake lashes or his normal ones?


It's the real ones. I save those big falsies for batting my eyelashes... at Syn! :-p~~

^Ä^

August 21, 2009 at 1:35 PM  
Blogger Simply Sam said...

It's about time BB got it's proper finale airing time!

That bugs the shebobbles outta me every season! Especially when the Survivor finale is THREE hours and only airs once a week.

BB... airs 3 times a week and on 24/7 with the feeds. I have a much more vested interest in BB winner/reunion time and only one hour sooo doesn't come close to satiating me.

*squee!*

August 21, 2009 at 10:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below