;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Saturday, August 22, 2009

Ew! to the Live Show!
by Jun Song

Good morning, BB Lovers!! Happy Saturday and Happy PoV Day!! While I get The Overnight Report™ together, its time to get your laugh on with BB4 winner & BB11 Dishchick, Jun Song!! Here's Jun's exclusive BBDish blog about the CBS live show broadcast of Big Brother 11.

Take it away, Jun!

Ew! to the Live Show!
by Jun Song

I don’t get it. We get another live show that’s harder to watch than…um, Miami Social? Ew. And that’s saying A LOT folks.


Incidentally, I had to watch the live show the next day because I had to attend and initiation meeting. Initiation to what, you ask? A super-secret, super-cool, super-duper Scrabble Club! Woohoo!


I’m not gonna lie, I was kinda scared that I’d show up and have to take my clothes off in the middle of a circle of Scrabble worshippers or something. I even waxed a day early just in case. But it was just scrabble it turns out. Oh what fun. So I get home after FOUR HOURS of serious Scrabble (um, no one told me real sh*t was TIMED?! English is my second language! Hahaha).



I flip on the recorded live show and one of the first things I see is Chenbot with what looks like hair that’s 14 inches high?! I had to rewind and play again because I thought she was now a spokeswoman for Bumpit! Ew!



She looks so happy though. She’s totally rocking the whole glow thing. Very purty.



Sigh. Kevin is so cute. He really is. I feel like he’s cuter when he’s sad than when he’s happy. When he’s happy he’s just hilarious, but when he’s sad, well…he pulls at my heart strings.


Ew. I can’t believe Natalie asked Lydia how many times she hooked up with Jessie. Ew. Like, I seriously don’t need to know you know? Ew!!


Oh, and what, now all of a sudden Natalie and Lydia have a need to start “healing the wound that Jessie created?!” Ew! What wound? Was it a bite mark? Like, seriously? Those go away on their own, no need to be so dramatic you idiots.



Like seriously, we’re like 10 minutes into the show at this point and I’m doing my best to come up with some interesting sh*t.


Oh, now I remember. This was pretty interesting. Jordan shaving her legs in the bathtub?! The clip they showed was like 3 seconds but my reaction to it lasted at least 9 seconds. I was so grossed out! How do you SHAVE while you’re taking a bath?! Ew! All those little shavings being all up in your cho-cha, ew! Jordan, where did you learn that?!


And then when Chenbot asks her about taking baths in the BB house, Jordan actually mentions shaving her legs in the HOH bedroom when Russell was HOH. It was as if Jordan was reading my mind and knew how grossed out I was. Again, ew!



Wait, have I mentioned how BORING this live show was?! It was really hard to keep my eyes open at 3am to watch it. Why 3am? Well, after Scrabble my girlfriend Gina (um, btw, an AMAZING catch) and I went for late-night Korean food. We went to a spot in K-town (Korea, not Kevin) where the last time I was there I was sitting one table away from Chef Morimoto. Fun!


Okay, clearly, I’m filling in a lot of personal stuff in this blog because we’re like 18 minutes into the live show and coming up with entertaining writing is proving quite difficult. It’s like the first day of 3rd grade again and writing an essay about what you did over the summer. Like, at age 8 any of the essays are going to be super interesting?! I would always write about summer camp and how my mom would pack me 300 pairs of underwear. If you have yours still, send it to me and I will be the judge, haha.


Oh wait, wait…it’s the POV Competition! How exciting! Not. Oh good lord, it went on forever and then it got down to Michele and Jordan. I wish the Chenbot had them hosed down wet t-shirt style…then Casey could have popped out and MC’d! Now THAT would have been a tie-breaking treat.


Like seriously, when Lydia got booted, and Natalie thanked everyone I thought she was going to break out a chest bump! Ew. She scares me. I’m afraid she could bruise me with one finger. But then again, I bruise easy. I just do. My mom always asks me why I have what looks like finger prints on my neck, except they’re bruises.



I nearly fell off my couch when Lydia talked a big talk about needing ice packs in the sequester house. Not because I fell asleep. But who is Lydia kidding? Those ice packs will be used to cool down and ease the swelling of, um, body parts I bet. Ew. After all, I think she and Jessie will hug it out as soon as she gets there. I think I’m gonna use that…”I need a hug” will be code for “`I need…”


Um, Chenbot, say what? Recycling has been a theme this summer? Right. I think Recycling Crazies has been the theme my asian sister-from-another-mother.


Speaking of mothers, I’m always talking about mine. The proof is in the pudding (recent picture of me and my momz attached, and we are all natural baby).



OKAY. This was the stupidest HOH Competition ever. It’s very similar to the one from my season where we had to drop ping-pong balls one at a time out of water coolers into tubes. Like, ew, this competition seemed so ghetto (and not in a fabulous way!)


And this show didn’t even give us enough of the HOTNESS Factor (aka Jeff and Russell hotness)!!! Seriously, I feel cheated.


This show was a mess. I don’t want to say it, but I miss Chima. HAHAHAHAHA.


PS: I am in the middle of a move so please excuse the brevity and otherwise diary room session type of blog this time. Sigh. I am the busiest unemployed chick I know…but happiest!



PPS: How many “Ew”s can you count in this blog?






Permalink







15 Comments:

Blogger Toni said...

Hey Jun!

Scrabble,...seriously?!?!?! I have been on a scrabble withdraw since BB...I LOVE that game! No scrabble clubs where I live that I know of, but I do play online.

Ps. 14 Ew's :D HA!

August 22, 2009 at 6:16 AM  
Blogger Simply Sam said...

As relatively mum as AGP was about April and Ollie's *cough/gag* activities last season I was soooo blown away that they showed what they did on the live show with Lydia and her *ahem* tool, Mr. Pecnottacular.

That was pretty ballsy of them to air, dontcha think? The ballsyness of that impressed me, however...

I seem to always enjoy the live show, but there was some major EWWWW factor in that particular segment for even me, who admittedly loves the perv cams. LOL. ☺

Thanks for stickin' with us, and sharing your opinions on each episode, Jun.

Me love you long time girl! ♥

August 22, 2009 at 6:56 AM  
Blogger patti said...

Hey Jun!

My ass is falling off once again reading your post. Me thinks a certain scrabblicious dishchick blogger is not loving this last live show? At least crazy Lydia is gone. Should have been Nat but oh well.

I love that you are a scrabblholic, so am I (and so is Carolyn) as only us cool chicks know, it is the go to game. :)

BTW my love, "ew" is not a word according to the TWL dictionary. "aw" and "ow" are acceptable scrabble words but there is no "ew". That is so wrong. We all know ew is a word.

Debating on whether or not to start a facebook scrabble game with you Jun. I hesitate knowing that you are busy with the move. LMK if you are interesting in playing.

xoxo,
patti/Patti :)

August 22, 2009 at 7:25 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Gmorning, Toni :)

Gmorning, Sam :)

Gmorning, Patti :) - Start one with me!

August 22, 2009 at 7:33 AM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

Bumpit Baby Bumpit!

Haha! I've been thinking about buying those for some of my wigs. I'm originally a Texas drag queen but I didn't start until I moved to New Orleans. In Texas big hair is a must. They have a saying: the higher the hair the closer to Jesus. Pageant Hair is the BIGGEST! I guess they think if God can touch it He will bless them with a tiara, a sash and some cheap roses (and a couple of hundred in cash).

I think Julie is fairly short. I really have no idea, but with that bumpbot going on she needs all the height she can get. It would certainly help with fashion faux pas like the Minnie Mouse dress she wore a few shows back.

Anyway... enough about my fashion sense. I'm sure you could dress me much better than I dress myself and you could get it for me wholesale. I'm a 16W if you want to buy me something at the next Fashion Week. :-p

I don't have much to say about the show either. I agree with your 3,726 Ew's. (Did I win the prize?) The show was pretty cut and dried aka boring, but it went right along with the week on the Live Feeds so that's about all I can say regarding the show.


But I will warn you. Don't ever play Scrabble with Carolyn. She's discussed her tournaments and she is vicious. She's a walking dictionary. You have been warned.

Love the pic of you and your mom.
Love the way you upstaged her in the center one.
Love the elegant look of your hair pulled back.


That's 3 "Loves". See what you started!

^Ä^

August 22, 2009 at 7:35 AM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

Oh... finger prints on your neck? You're gonna give Syn a stiffie.

^Ä^

August 22, 2009 at 7:45 AM  
Blogger patti said...

Carolyn, I would love to play FB scrabble with you. I can take losing. I can.

Gaytor, did you see the Reality Roadshow clip with Eric, Chelsea and Nick? I highly recommend watching it. There is a drag queen there and it made me think of you!! It can be found on the flashback page.

August 22, 2009 at 7:47 AM  
Blogger patti said...

Carolyn,

I started a game of scrabble with you, and unlike tournament scrabble, there is no time limit. Just play when you can.

Looking forward to it.........hugs!!

August 22, 2009 at 8:06 AM  
Blogger NinjaGirl said...

Good Morning Jun,

As usual you managed to put your awesome spin on a not so awesome Live show. I loved that you thought Julie was rockin' the Bumpit. And the thought of Casey poppin' out to MC the POV was priceless. Yes, that would have made it much better. The pics of you & your Mom were very good. Keep up the good work, as you always make us crack up.

August 22, 2009 at 8:15 AM  
Blogger Syn928 said...

Hiya Jun!

I was lol'ing before I even started reading because I saw the bumpit and Julie Chen! You so crazy! Her 'rocking the glow thing' was actually her makeup artist bedazzling her face with all that sparkling makeup! Just sayin'. Nah, just kidding, I think she's beautiful.

I actually enjoyed the live show, but it must've been because I was here watching with everyone else. I survived the many "ew" moments because I had already seen them play out on the feeds. I had built up an immunity to them.

Regarding shaving your legs in the tub, Russell said, and I quote "I hate shaving my legs in the shower!" Apparently it's the hip happenin' thing to do in the BB house.

Oh, btw, Jun "I need a hug." heh.

August 22, 2009 at 8:35 AM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

Hey Jun

I counted 11 ews if you count the last ew where you ask how many ews there are. LOL That sentence made very little sense.

Love you scrabble initiation story. Naked scrabble, come on, who wouldn't love that.

As far as what I did over the Summer mine were always boring. My family did the same two things every Summer. We went down south to a historical village or north to the resort town and island. This was all in the state of Michigan too. Other kids would come back and talk about going to Disney World or another country or even Summer camp and mine was always the same two things.

As soon as they started that HOH game I thought about your season.

Hope your move goes well. Have a great day.

August 22, 2009 at 8:37 AM  
Blogger Alex said...

Hello fellow DishChicks,

Just stopping by to let Jun know that I love her blogs. We seem to have the same sense of humor and you crack me up!!

I have a question that may be too personal, so feel free to tell me to go suck an egg, but I was wondering what kind of things you did with your Big Brother winnings. I've always wondered what I'd do with that much money, so I'm just curious!

August 22, 2009 at 9:27 AM  
Blogger HanHaysMom said...

Jun as always......FAB!! I have to agree in someways it was kinda anti-climatic. But hey....we can't have it all in the BB world I guess! Your Mom is a beautiful lady. Looks like y'all were having fun. Hope ya have a great weekend, I've got a house full of teens who kept me up all nite & now I'm a walking zombie!

August 22, 2009 at 9:47 AM  
Blogger *^*^*MsFitzTX*^*^*^ said...

Hi Jun - Very funny! I loved when you said...

She’s totally rocking the whole glow thing.

Yeah, I thought that too until I realized it was the sparkles her makeup person put all over her face. She looked like the night sky during the meteor shower last week. I love a hint of the sparkles but they were a little much on Thurs.

No, but truly she does look beautiful & very happy. I loved her outfit too.

Counted 14 ew's including the one in your last sentence asking how many there were.

Good luck w/ the move!!

August 22, 2009 at 10:38 AM  
Blogger NorCalLisaH said...

Lol, on the Julie's Bumpit! My 13 yr old daughter HAD to have some before school started this year, I (stupidly) relented and bought her a box... Ummm, she wore it once and hated it! Big surprise there!
GaYTor they are blonde btw, lol
Jun, I loved the pictures of you and your Mom :)

August 22, 2009 at 10:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below