;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Saturday, August 22, 2009

Saturday Afternoon - Pre-PoV Comp

Afternoon rolls around in the Big Brother 11 house to find Russell relaxing in the Green Room, Jeff & Michele napping in the HoH Room, Jordan in the DR, and Kevin up and eating some cereal.


12:12pm BBT
He's not catatonic. He's studying the memory wall... very intensely.



12:15pm BBT
Russell remains in the Green Room... His eyes open and close... I don't know what he's thinking, but I'd lay odds it has to do with winning the PoV or justified paranoia...


12:19pm BBT
Russell says to no one, or the people behind the walls, "What's goin' on?"

CUT TO:

12:19am BBT
HoH Room
Jordan, Jeff & Michele

Jordan's back from the DR. Jeff & Michele are up.

Jordan: What time is it?
Michele: Time to not play the PoV yet.
Jeff: Couple hours. 2 hours.

***It is not known whether he actually has information or if he's speculating.



Jordan spins Jeff on the chair... then she takes a seat on it with him, between his legs. She's looking at a picture of him with his friend Barry... Jeff remembers where they were in the picture: Hooters.

BB: Michele, please go to the Diary Room.

Michele leaves.

Jeff: Jesus... I can't even talk to her.
Jordan: Russell wasn't mad. I tried to play it off saying we were asleep.
Jeff: Ya know what.. that's dumb. Next time, answer it. Now he's downstairs with all kinds of things going thru his mind.
Jordan: What'd she say?
Jeff: Nothing.. She says he's down with the final four...
Jordan: Ooooh.. so she's sticking up for him now.
Jeff: She's being sneaky, and doesn't say sh-t... I hate that.
Jordan: Backdoor her. Split them up. He doesn't like anyone else. He wont make a final 2 deal with any of them.
Jeff: I'm gonna win the PoV and control what I do.
Jordan: I think I'm gonna win.
Jeff: Good. Go for it.
Jordan: I wanna make the speech.

Jeff's really pissed that Michele wouldn't own up to talking to Russell at all... and Jeff's not very pleased with Jordan either. He's angry she wouldn't ask Michele any questions and he's angry she played games about answering the door, because it reflects poorly on him - as if he didn't answer the door.

Jordan: You don't have to always yell at me.
Jeff: I'm a loud talker.
Jordan: Yeah, I know, but...

12:30pm BBT - Michele returns to the HoH and gives Jordan a hug. Jeff gives her hell about it. She comes over to give him one, and he says he doesn't want one.

Jeff: I'm probably wrong, but I'm sticking to my points.
Michele: You're cute when you're mad.

Jordan's quiet.

Jordan: Anyways.. what do you think about everything?
Michele: About noms? Stick to the plan... I don't wanna get shanked.

They look at her quizically... She refers them back to the conversation outside...

Michele: I think we're good. Kevin or Natalie...
Jeff: So how about next week? Have you discussed who's going up?
Michele: Nope.
Jeff: How is that?

Jeff's trying to trip her up... Talk turns to the final 3.

Jordan: You better not sell us out for him. You've been talking to him a lot more.
Michele: Yeah, because he's nervous.
Jordan: Why?
Michele: Because he's knows I'm gonna f-ck him. He doesn't talk about who he'd put up ever with me...

Jordan: Don't go back and tell him waht we say.
Michele: No, of course not.
Jordan: If we already told him final 4...

Jeff: Why do you keep saying we?? We this we that...
Michele: I know I'm safe... My final 2 with him is fake.
Jeff: Well, you're not safe if you're with him. It's kinda weird to me tha tnothings been talked about for 2 days. If you'r eloyal to us... anything you can come up with would help.
Michele: I'm sure when it gets to final 4, the plan is for him to put you up and me to vote you out, but we really haven't talked about it. It's just one of us has to win next week to get Natalie out. Do you wanna get him out this week?
Jeff: We have to see who wins veto. I may have to change my plan. I gotta think, if you'r enot telling me something, then something's going on...

Michele reiterates that Kevin goes this week, Natalie goes the following, then she thinks Russell wants her to vote out Jeff the following week, which she wont do. Jeff & Jordan are all kinds of paranoid all over Michele...

This is on Cams 1 & 2... It's pretty rapid fire. I strongly encourage you to check it out on flashback.

12:40pm BBT
Michele: Please don't feel threatened by me hanging out with him.
Jeff: No..
Jordan: We know you have to, but if something gets back to him...
Jeff: Weren't you like, why didn't you stick up for me?
Michele: He tried to blame it all on Naalie and Kevin.

Jordan: Natalie and Kevin? We talk to them, but not game. We know if he wins HoH next week, we know he's coming for me and Jeff...
Michele: He already said something sketchy in the green room... asking me what we were talking about up here, and I said we were sleeping... and Kevin was sitting right there in the dining room.. I'm like, I'm not telling you anything.

Jeff: What does he think? He can line up all his jury votes, voting however he wants.. then play poor me inside the house? Just tell him he needs to stick to the plan, cuz if he doesn't, I'm comin after families.
Michele: I've got tricks of my own...
Jeff: You've got tommy guns?
Michele: I've got untraceable chemical compounds.
Jeff: ooh.. that's right. We should team up.
Michele: No, I use my powers for good, not evil. You have no worries.
Jeff: You don't get the answers you want in here sometimes, it makes you nervous...
Michele: No. I have complete faith in you guys.

Jeff asks why Russell doesn't come up and talk to him... Talk turns to Russell having come up earlier...

Jeff: I didn't hear the doorbell, and she didn't feel like f'in answering it, because she didn't wanna talk to anybody.

Michele: He says we have to not hang out during the day, because it looks suspicious... I'm like, that looks even more suspicious.. And then Kevin came out at one point yesterday, looking like he was fake crying.
Jeff: Today's the 22nd?
Jordan: What?
Jeff: Nothing. I know you're mad at me. For things I said.
Michele: See? I knew she needed a hug.
Jeff: Don't even start that.

Jeff gets a little riled up.

Jordan: I think I'm gonna sleep in the splish splash room tonight and give you your space.
Michele: We can have a party.. oh no. you'll be alone.
Jeff: Don't worry. She's gonna change her mind in 5 minutes.
Jordan: No, I'm serious. I think you're getting annoyed with me.

12:50pm BBT
Ding dong... It's Russell..

Jeff clears the air about Jordan not answering the door... Russell's jovial and he manages to bring some joy back to the room, talking about Casey and Jessie...

12:55pm BBT - Blessed BRB Screen. Thanks, BB.

CUT TO:
1pm BBT
HoH Room
Jeff, Russell, Michele

Jordan comes to the door, knocks. Jeff ignores it for a minute, and she walks away. Then he comes to the door, saying, did you wanna come in? She walks down the stairs, flipping him off all the way down. He tries to coax her back up, but she's not having it.

Jeff's telling Russell again how Jordan didn't want to answer the door... and he yelled at her about it, and now she's pissed at him... Russell's saying he's ok. Jeff blames her PMSing. Russell adds that the stress of being HoH doesn' thelp either.



Jordan goes to the Haves Room to talk with Natalie and Kevin. I'm following.

CUT TO:
1:08pm BBT
Haves Room
Natalie, Jordan & Kevin

I missed the first couple minutes when Jordan was down there with them. Please check it out on flashback, if you'd like to know what was said, starting around 1:02pm BBT on Cams 3 & 4.

Jordan: I feel confident about it.
Natalie: Me too.
Kevin: Me too. I hope it's a messy one.

Jordan thinks it'll start soon. Natalie agrees.

Jordan: I'm gonna go lay down...

Jordan leaves. Natalie & Kevin talk about sleep last night...

No game.. Moving back to HoH. Talk is all about football and wrestling...

1: 13pm BBT - Control Room BRB Screen

Carolyn: Thanks, BB!! :) Tushie/Wrist break time!

1:23pm BBT - Feeds are back.
HoH Room
Jeff, Russell & Michele
Cams 1 & 2 - Jeff & Russell are talking football - About a Samoan USC Trojan Linebacker... And then they move on to Matt Cassel... Fight on! They're both talking about how great USC is... I could listen all day. :) Russell gains points, saying USC could take on any pro team. Jeff says no way, they'd get mowed over.

***Feeling the Russell love even more now.

Trying to tear myself away to hear what's going on on Cams 3 & 4 with Kevin and Natalie....

CUT TO:

1:30pm BBT
Haves Room
Kevin & Natalie
Jedi Training...

Kevin: What day did Jeff win the Veto?
Natalie: 14 (without skipping a beat)...

Kevin: What day are we now?
Natalie: If one of us goes Thursday, we'll have been here for 55 days.
Kevin: Damn.. that's a long time... We're definitely gonna have another luxury then. Another month?
Natalie: I don't think there's that long. I think we have 3 1/2 weeks after Thursday...

***FYI - The Finale is Tuesday, September 15th from 9-11pm. Less than a month to go now. She's close, but no cigar.

Natalie: I think it'll be at final 4, cuz when they had it last year, Renny wasn't there any more.
Kevin: Who was their final 4?

Natalie lists...

Kevin: They just carried Jerry along.
Natalie: mm hmm.

1:36pm BBT After a brief BRB screen, we return to Kevin and Natalie in the Haves Room, and he's excusing himself to go use the restroom.

1:37pm BBT
HoH Room
Russell, Jeff and Michele

Chatter about food. Jeff lets them know that there is eggplant in the garden. Russell's stoked. He can make something with that. Russell and Michele agree that production should replace the garden, since they ruined it during some comps...

Russell goes into the HoH bathroom.

Russell: Tampons, huh, Jeff? Something you need to tell me?
Jeff: Yeah, I know. It's like I'm f'in married with no luxuries.

Russell comes out of the bathroom and announces he's going to get some coffee.

Jeff: I'm gonna get some lay down.
Russell: You want some?
Jeff: No, I'm alright, man.

1:41pm BBT - Michele's smiling like the cheshire cat... Jeff's in the bathroom.

Michele: Sorry I gave Jordan a hug.
Jeff: (mumble)
Michele: I know.

Michele tends to the fishies... Jeff gets into bed and puts his headphones on.

Michele: Happy music. (no response, so she touches him on the shoulder) Bye.
Jeff: See ya.

Michele walks downstairs to the kitchen, briefly joining Russell already there.

1:44pm BBT

Russell: I'm seriously running out of things to talk about.
Michele: We should play chess sometime.
Russell: I'm down.
Michele: Churros must be bad for you. I gained back my weight. I was down below, and now I'm back to normal.

1:46pm BBT - BRB Screen...

1:49pm BBT - Trivia!!!! Pov Comp Time!!!!





Watch Big Brother 11 24/7






Permalink







84 Comments:

Blogger Marci said...

Carolyn ~ that was an awful quick numb tushy break!

August 22, 2009 at 12:24 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

I was looking around the site and clicking on random links you have posted, Carolyn, and just noticed in the Pay Pal list of donors my name switched from my real name over to my BBDish! screen name!!!! When did that happen? LOL

Shows ya how observant I am, huh??teehee

Good Afternoon, Everyone!!!!

I wonder how much longer to PoV. I'm getting antsy and restless..

August 22, 2009 at 12:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wonder if it will be a night pov game?

It is hot and muggy here in L.A today...

Pamela

August 22, 2009 at 12:25 PM  
Blogger Stephanie from the West Coast said...

I got struck by the new post bandit!

So, how many people said 'God Bless You' when Russell sneezed?????

I did!

I was just about to go out and suntan and then they start talking game . . . I think I will listen for the next 15 minutes or so, then go join Ms. Sun!

August 22, 2009 at 12:27 PM  
Blogger WendyLady33 said...

Jeff being an ass again - he is not my kinda guy at all - too controling.

August 22, 2009 at 12:28 PM  
Blogger patti said...

Hmmmm, reading all the comments here about what and what not everyone in house should or shouldn't do is interesting. Are there NO Kevin Natalie fans anywhere? According to Eric Stein there are not. Is this a first?

I think it would be a HUGE mistake for J/J to use the POV and BD Russell! He would be furious and they would lose his and probably Michelle's vote if they make it to F2.

And if Jordon is in F3, she is going to be all PMS-ey and crampy again if her cycle is normal, as that is coming up in what 28 days?

I need chocolate.

August 22, 2009 at 12:28 PM  
Blogger Stephanie from the West Coast said...

Who's PMSing, Jeff or Jordan???? Why are they so fighting for nothing???

August 22, 2009 at 12:28 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

J/J's paranoia is on full alert status again with Michele and Russell!!! *sigh*

ummmmmmmm Jeff, quit going off on Jordan like that, because she doesn't do things you want her to, or say things or ask questions you think she should......if it comes down to choosing between Jeff and Jordan I'm going with Jordan.

It's because of the way that Jeff speaks to Jordan sometimes that I doubt Jordan is really all that into Jeff, or at least as much as he is into her.

August 22, 2009 at 12:30 PM  
Blogger Stephanie from the West Coast said...

Maybe Jeff is getting it set up for him to backdoor Jordan and go to the final 2 with Michelle or Russell or Natalie or Kevin . . .

What do you think about everything . . . way to talk about the topics Jordo!

August 22, 2009 at 12:31 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

LOL.......Jordan keeps smiling, but I think secretly she wants to smack the crap out of Jeff sometimes.

August 22, 2009 at 12:32 PM  
Blogger *^*^*MsFitzTX*^*^*^ said...

Who pee'd in Jeff' cornflakes this morning?

Geez...

August 22, 2009 at 12:35 PM  
Blogger WendyLady33 said...

I'm gonna go water cause i can't listen to Jeff on his power trip right now.

August 22, 2009 at 12:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I won't use caps....But, What is wrong with Jeff????? He is so paranoid and mean.

ok I yelled without caps...thank you for listening..

Jeff is making Jordan crazy. Does Jeff think he is the only one with a plan...geez. If he doesn't stop, I am going to hope that R/M win..
Listen to Jeff, he is pulling a Chima by threatening Natalie.

Pamela

August 22, 2009 at 12:37 PM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

If they are so worried about Natalie doing something with Russel later then get rid of her now. Leave Kevin because he for sure has nothing with Russel.

August 22, 2009 at 12:41 PM  
Blogger lee said...

I am a huge j/j fan, but Michelle has got to be thinking why she should stay with them. She KNOWS they are each other's final 2. Why shouldn't she go with Russell? And Jordan keeps saying "he'll put me or Jeff up" BUT, of course he will, when there is nobody else! AND, you will have to put them up. Jordan is getting on my nerves.

August 22, 2009 at 12:41 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

they are ALL losin' their effin' minds!

August 22, 2009 at 12:45 PM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

So how long after Michele leaves this room will Jeff slam her?

August 22, 2009 at 12:45 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

if all these people liked each other more as people their might be more trust and better alliances in this house.

August 22, 2009 at 12:47 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

I knew something as simple as Jeff, Jordan, Michele not answering the door when Russell knocked earlier would only serve to stir up more paranoia and controversy between the 4 *para-maniacs*

August 22, 2009 at 12:47 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

WOW!!! Jordan is really ticked off and miffed with Jeff!!! Big Time!!!

Her body language, sporadic silence, and facial expressions speaks volumes!!!!

August 22, 2009 at 12:50 PM  
Blogger (MnM)- Michelle said...

omfg,I just smack her!

Oh "we talk to kevin & them but not about game"

& all over Michell because she talks to Russ.

who the eff is she sposed to talk to? you a-holes ignore them now.

god they make me sick anymore

Ugh Ugh Ugh

August 22, 2009 at 12:51 PM  
Blogger (MnM)- Michelle said...

ANd please quit talking about coming after families,I can't believe he get's away with saying that sh!t.

And yes Jordan he is annoyed with you,as is most of us..

August 22, 2009 at 12:54 PM  
Blogger (MnM)- Michelle said...

AND one more thing,they bitch when people DO come up there to HOH, then get paranoid when they don't

*gives UP*

August 22, 2009 at 12:57 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Hey everybody :)

Sorry bout the comment lag there! It was all I could do to keep up with them!

August 22, 2009 at 12:57 PM  
Blogger lee said...

Don't ya wonder WHY we get fishies sometimes? We have BRB now, and I'm looking at the screens, and it seems everyone is where they were, just talking. I know in the HOH room, there was OK talk. Don't know about Kev and Nat, but it's getting old. NOt a complaint, just wondering if there could be another reason...

August 22, 2009 at 12:59 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

No prob, Carolyn!!! I just knew your little fingers were transcribing away!!!! I kept refreshing the top page and seeing the updates........you were practically ver batim with what was being said in the HoH!!!!

August 22, 2009 at 1:00 PM  
Blogger lee said...

I think J/J needs a break from each other, personally. It's hard being around somebody 24/7. It's OK...just need a "time out" as Jeff says.

August 22, 2009 at 1:01 PM  
Blogger Ry said...

I liked Underdog Jeff. HoH Jeff is ticking me off. Jeff/Jordan, my love for them is starting to wear thin...like paper thin. I don't wanna see any of them go until F4, but just saying, starting to get a BIT annoying.

Hi All!!

~ Ryan ~

August 22, 2009 at 1:01 PM  
Blogger patti said...

After reading these comments, I am afraid to turn on the feeds. time to feed the dogs and feed me some chocolate.

Blue, I love the word paramaniacs. :)

Did anyone else read that Lydia was the nanny to Heather Mills daughter Beatrice? :)

August 22, 2009 at 1:02 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

LMAO @ Jeff not letting Jordan back into HoH (trying to be playful). Does he not see that's going to piss her off even more? He's not very bright is he?

And now she walks back downstairs and flips him off!!!! LOL

Jeff, Jeff, Jeff.......you have a lot to learn about women!!! Even this gay boy knows more than you!!! *shaking head*

August 22, 2009 at 1:03 PM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

Here goes Jordan again selling her game down the river.

August 22, 2009 at 1:03 PM  
Blogger Marci said...

In BB Voice

Carolyn, stop that!

You're fine girl! No need to EVER apologize!!!!

August 22, 2009 at 1:05 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

wow, i am seriously falling off the jeff/jordon band wagon. i totally get the 'everybody has to be 2 faced to everybody right now', but j/j don't handle paranoia and poer very well, and those are two big parts of this game. the one thing i like about kevin and nats game compared to jeff jordon russ, is they know when to trust each other and what to be paranoid about. that makes this game! i don't really want to abandon j/j nut their game and attitudes are starting to wear on me.

August 22, 2009 at 1:13 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

please russ win this pov!!!!!!!

August 22, 2009 at 1:13 PM  
Blogger Genie Sea said...

Hi everyone :)

August 22, 2009 at 1:14 PM  
Blogger Marci said...

Hiya Genie!!!

August 22, 2009 at 1:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Genie

Pamela

August 22, 2009 at 1:16 PM  
Blogger Genie Sea said...

Hiya Marci and Pamela :) Huggies :)

August 22, 2009 at 1:16 PM  
Blogger WendyLady33 said...

Back from watering and we have a brb screen which suits me fine cause i can not stand Jeff on his reign of power.

The more i see of Russell being Russell and not the ass he was being the more i like him. Sure there are things i don't like about him but i would much rather see him right now then Jeff. That will change i'm sure when Russell gets AOH (i'm so sticking with that name now) he will turn into a monster as well.

August 22, 2009 at 1:17 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

Hey Genie!!! ((((hugs))))

August 22, 2009 at 1:19 PM  
Blogger NinjaGirl said...

Ry...I totally agree with you about Underdog Jeff vs. HOH Jeff.... He is so drunk with the power. I just can't believe how he was with Michelle about talking to Russell. He shouldn't expect Russell to talk any game with her at all after the way they confronted the both of them last week & basically let Russell know that everything he was telling Michelle was getting back to them....Geez Louise, is it Thursday yet? I can't wait for his reign to be done....JMHO

August 22, 2009 at 1:19 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Thanks, Blue! :) I often wonder if anyone's reading what I'm typing. lol.

Thanks, Marci :) So sweet!!


Did anyone catch the 1st couple minutes of Jordan's talk with Natalie & Kevin?

August 22, 2009 at 1:19 PM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

It's the LML that made Jordan not trust Michele. They were doing real good. Then she said to Jeff after the LML why wouldn't she tell us that. It was the fact that Michele didn't tell them something she didn't know and wasn't true that caused their rift.

Michele doesn't understand why they throw her under the bus in front of Russel but at the same time she thinks they are all good. Maybe she will get through to them.

One can only hope.

August 22, 2009 at 1:20 PM  
Blogger Genie Sea said...

Hiya Blue :) Huggies! :)

August 22, 2009 at 1:20 PM  
Blogger Marci said...

{{{{{{{{{{{{{ Genie }}}}}}}}}}}}}}}


{{{{{{{{{{{{{ Everyone }}}}}}}}}}}}}

August 22, 2009 at 1:20 PM  
Blogger Divr said...

Carolyn, I'm surprised you missed the view of Jeff's package for your loyal followers. When Michelle was up in the room with them and Jeff was on the round sofa the perv camera kept focused on Jeff giving a view up his shorts. Hmmmm.

August 22, 2009 at 1:20 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

Patti: Thank you!!! ((huggies))

I'm going with that for the *final 4 wannabe alliance* name for now........."para-maniacs". None of them trust each other.......AT ALL!!

August 22, 2009 at 1:23 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

Carolyn, Jordan pointed to (I think Kevin)and said that Russell really wants him out and that Michele is on the fence between the two of them......

Nat said she really needs to win PoV, Jordan says she feels really good about winning it today and thinks she will.......and that this is one of the more important PoV comps this season......Kevin and Nat agreed.

August 22, 2009 at 1:25 PM  
Blogger Marci said...

Divr ~ LOL I was so waiting for that perv cam to catch something!

August 22, 2009 at 1:25 PM  
Blogger *^*^*MsFitzTX*^*^*^ said...

Stephanie from the West Coast said...
So, how many people said 'God Bless You' when Russell sneezed?????

***ME***


Everyone in that house is acting very crazy. But being cooped up 24/7 with the same ppl that you are trying to beat to the finish line for 1/2 million dollars & are getting so close now they can smell it will make anyone start acting like they need professional help. Everyone of them at some point has had their moment to look like bad.

August 22, 2009 at 1:25 PM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

Afternoon Genie

The way things are going today we might see a Jeff/Jordan smack down tonight.

August 22, 2009 at 1:25 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

jordan was telling them to win the pov and that russ wanted kevin out

August 22, 2009 at 1:26 PM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

Carolyn

Jordan was telling Nat and Kevin that she and Jeff are trying to get Michele and the back door Russel train. I think that is what you want.

August 22, 2009 at 1:28 PM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

WendyLady33 said...

"have your partners spayed or neutured"


TFF!!! I have a quote somewhere in info, maybe my Pogo...

"Help control the drag queen population. Have your drag queen spayed or neutered."

And I am back but only half here. I'm trying to find 3 songs I want to do tonight that I haven't done in a while. Since half my list of songs by show is on the other computer, that is soundless thus not even plugged in, I don't have the current information, so I have been grabbing songs from Rhapsody that I don't have.

I'm very glad I am not watching the feeds today. I can tell by the blog I would be throwing things at the monitor. *eye roll*

^Ä^

August 22, 2009 at 1:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Too bad there's no Morphotronic comp today. It's gonna be the OTEV competition. They're going to have to guess the dates of events. Farthest from the real day is eliminated. In the event of a tie, the person who got back last is eliminated.

August 22, 2009 at 1:29 PM  
Blogger WendyLady33 said...

Michele looks so uncomfortable in this "guy" talk. I'm surprised she hasn't gone to find Jordan.

August 22, 2009 at 1:30 PM  
Blogger WendyLady33 said...

Carolyn - do you actually type everything out or do you use one of those voice typer thingys?

August 22, 2009 at 1:32 PM  
Blogger Genie Sea said...

Hiya Michigan Man :) I sense a smack down tonight after Michele wins the POV and refuses to use it or Russell wins the POV and they go to him to BD Michele.

Smack down senses :)

August 22, 2009 at 1:32 PM  
Blogger ChristyinAL said...

I think we have to remember that even though Jeff and Jordan are paranoid and driving us all crazy....we don't really know how Michele would be--her HOH reign was too short to know--Russell was completely paranoid during his week, and Kevin and Natalie haven't been HOH. My point is, it's easy to criticize J/J right now, but we don't know that anyone else would be any different right now.

August 22, 2009 at 1:33 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

so another thing that is wearing on me about jeff and jordon is how they can be nasty and rude to michelle and russ for apparently talking and possibly planning on final 2, BUT they can and do talk final two, plan to back door them and plan their emise with nat and kevin, and russ and michlle are the ones that are shady and deserve to be ignored. if hey werent being so rude to m/r i wouldn't care but you can tell they eally feel like russ and michelle should be loyal to them over themselves. bizarre.

oh-so i have a chatting question? i noticed someone said something about not using capitals, why is that, what is the deal with it being screaming? that seems weird to me. to me it seems like a way to emphasize a word when you're speaking? do people really mind if i use caps?

August 22, 2009 at 1:38 PM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

Heya Genie. Good Morning to You!!
*lick* (I feel like a puppy today but I probably, no, I know I don't have puppy breath. Is there anything sweeter in the world?)

Yes I feel a Smackdown coming on tonight no matter who wins. It could even be a J/J Smackdown.

I noticed Lube is taking up for Jordan. Not me. She deserves anything he says to her. She is absolutely ruining his game. Wasn't it HER paranoia that got this whole BD Russell ball rolling? And again I repeat myself. Shwomances just do NOT work to the benefit of the 'mancers'.

^Ä^

August 22, 2009 at 1:40 PM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

What I see happening in a perfect Jeff world.

This goes back to a Jeff/Jordan conversation from a few weeks ago. Jeff wanted F3 to be him, Jordan and Kevin.

Either Nat goes this week or they BD Russel and Nat goes next week. Once they are down to J/J/M/K they would get rid of Michele. Pull a Keesha on her. Out of those left it seems Kevin would be easy to beat in a physical endurance comp. Part 2 of the final HOH.

This only happens of course if everything goes J/J's way.

I really see Jeff or Jordan going before F3 if things go their way this week.

August 22, 2009 at 1:41 PM  
Blogger Marci said...

Hearing the guys talk sports reminds me.

It's ironic that Russell listed himself as an MMA fighter. He had ONE fight that he lost to submission. AND that was in 2/2004.

Maybe he just wanted everyone to be afraid of him!?!?!? Especially since he was the first one to start a fight (with Jeff).

But then he told everyone he was in commercial real estate. Confusing.

August 22, 2009 at 1:43 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

All right, production......Time to start rocking this PoV comp already!!

August 22, 2009 at 1:43 PM  
Blogger JulieB said...

Smack down senses LOL good one Genie!

August 22, 2009 at 1:46 PM  
Blogger miamiglow said...

Good Afternoon everyone!

I'm going to vent, so please bare with me...

Ok so J&J are really starting to piss me off. Who are they to yell at Michele saying if u go with Russel one of us is going up, hinting to her to use the veto to bd him.And who she can talk to, they don't want to talk to her any more, so who the hell is she supposed to talk to.

So if that was me here is what I would say...
1st of all how does it benifit me to use the veto? You both are safe with them, and if I use the veto they are going to go after me next week, if Russel went home this week, not you!

2nd don't threaten me, because Jeff you can't play for HOH next week, and do you really think Jordan will beat me. The only reason she won HOH last week is because you gave it to her.
3rd, Chicago man, I can find your family just as easily, so again don't threaten me.

We agreed to final 4 and that is what I'm sticking to, I have to think of myself!

Here is my take on Jeff being mean to Jordan, He sees it as her making him do all the dirty work, and being mean to R&M and asking all the hard questions, so they say God, wtf is up with Jeff, and they want to go after him, as she stays sweet with everyone and they think she is not a threat. He feels she is putting the target on his back and not hers, and she keeps using the excuse... I can't talk good, you say I always say too much, so u talk. So he is getting fed up. And I have to say it's about time!
I love them together as a couple, but I wouldn't mind it anymore if she went home, she is getting very nasty to ppl. And her saying she would stab them, I would be like honey I want to see you try.

I so loved them before they got HOH and I was pulling for them, and I wanted them to win, but lately I'm starting to pull for M&R

Thanks for letting me vent, They make my head spin..lol

August 22, 2009 at 1:48 PM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

Carolyn I remember a very good Samoan USC Linebacker from a few (maybe more than a few) years ago. He was excellent and I think his Sr. year was one of those rare years that USC won the Nat'l Championship. *giggle*

He went Pro but I don't remember for what team. I'm not even sure if he is still playing, but I do remember him making Pro Bowl a couple of times.

I wonder if that is who they were talking about.

*running now before Carolyn starts making some GaYToR shoes and a handbag*

^Ä^

August 22, 2009 at 1:49 PM  
Blogger Genie Sea said...

Traverse - YAY! OTEV! ;)

khope - Chatting tradition; Caps = Yelling. All caps is just too obnoxious :)

Hiya Gaytor! :) Huggies :) *gives the puppy a bone** tee hee

Marci - How he is listed it up to production. They list Lydia as a make-up artist when she most recently was a nannny.

Finally!! POV! They listened to Blue! hahaha :)

August 22, 2009 at 1:50 PM  
Blogger WendyLady33 said...

Gaytor - i used that a lot when i was married. After i had my son the ex husband got snipped and not long afterwards i had to get fixed too for medical reasons - he was so p'o about it that i started to say to spay/neuter your spouse.

August 22, 2009 at 1:51 PM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

Michigan Man said...

What I see happening in a perfect Jeff world.

This goes back to a Jeff/Jordan conversation from a few weeks ago. Jeff wanted F3 to be him, Jordan and Kevin.


I remember that very well fro a few weeks ago. It's Jordan that has changed that around. I noticed now she wants both Kevin and Russell out and she is pushing hard for it. I just wish Jeff could see that she is working him.

Jordan is working hard to have an all female F3 methinks.

Genie is it a Syn flavored boner?

^Ä^

August 22, 2009 at 1:54 PM  
Blogger Genie Sea said...

LOL! Everyone stopped commenting because they don't want to get wedged between posts! hahaha I ♥ you all :)

August 22, 2009 at 1:54 PM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

Come back and we have trivia. Bring on the POV. Figures I head to work soon.

August 22, 2009 at 1:55 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

Whaddya know? Production listened to me!!! LOL

August 22, 2009 at 1:55 PM  
Blogger Genie Sea said...

Gaytor - I don't recall typing "boner" hahahaha :) It can be any flava you want pups :)

August 22, 2009 at 1:55 PM  
Blogger MG said...

Hey Genie Sea -

I actually wouldn't mind if Russell won the POV and they did ask him to BD Michelle!!

I don't think he would at this point so Kevin would probably go (although I would rather see Natalie).

I think if Michelle wins she would use it on Russell, after all, he has to go sometime!!

Smackdown time!!

August 22, 2009 at 1:56 PM  
Blogger Marci said...

Thanks Genie ~ Didn't think about that. Makes sense since MMA is so popular now!

August 22, 2009 at 1:56 PM  
Blogger Genie Sea said...

Hiya MG :) We shall see!

August 22, 2009 at 1:58 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

New Top Post!!! :)

August 22, 2009 at 2:00 PM  
Blogger WendyLady33 said...

I'm getting so antsy!

My friend should be home soon - pov is happening - i don't think my body can take much more excitement!!

August 22, 2009 at 2:00 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

That's right I'm defending Jordan, GaYToR!!! LOL

I like her more. Her personality, anyway. Jeff is some hotness, I admit, and I do like his personality, but I likes me some Jordan Sweetness a bit more.

It has nothing to do with game. Just their personalities. I just don't care for the way Jeff speaks down to her sometimes.

August 22, 2009 at 2:00 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

GayTor - How luck are you that Genie took over moderating the comments a few minutes before you made that crack on the greatest football program in the nation?
;p

August 22, 2009 at 2:02 PM  
Blogger (MnM)- Michelle said...

the other thing I don't like is,JJ talk about M/R on a personal level,make nasty comments.

all I've ever heard M/R do is talk strategy,bd is a strategy,this is a game,of course they are going to toss scenerios around too.And of course they are gonna want to save theirselves DUH!
but they have never said a bad thing bad about J/J on a personal level,but JJ do all the time.Nastiness.

so basicly no one is sposed to scheme or play execpt J/J lol

the ironic thing is,the only ones really scheming is JJ & NK!

PLUS,I swear the brow beat Michell until she finally just tells them "something"

if she says nothing was said about them,they beat her some more til she cracks & confesses even if it's a lie.

damn they are buggin me out

August 22, 2009 at 2:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

If Jeff continues to be a jerk to Jordan, she may just go with all the girls and backdoor Jeff...hehehe

August 22, 2009 at 2:33 PM  
Blogger thomascod said...

hi all,
that comment from jeff about threatening a family, raises a red flag for me. In one of the chats, someone said that jeff told russ that he had dome some very bad things in his past, and was not a very nice guy. The inferance seemed to be that he may have had some mob connections.
Did anyone else hear that conversation between jeff and russ,at this point it is just hearsay evidence, so am taking it in that light for now. Using the term family is what bothers me.

August 22, 2009 at 4:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below