;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Saturday, August 22, 2009

Saturday Morning - Happy PoV Day, HGs!

9:07am BBT -

The Feeds just went to the Control Room BRB Screens, and a minute later we can already see the HGs moving in the downstairs bathroom and about the house.

Wakey, Wakey, HGs!!! It's time to get up and entertain the live feed viewers!!

You've got a PoV Comp to play! It's do or die.



CUT TO:
9:22am BBT
Around the house...
  • The backyard is closed. The HGs are locked inside.
  • Michele's having a protein shake at the dining table
  • Jeff's in the Storage Room getting coherent and getting batteries.
  • Jordan's out cold in the HoH Room.
  • Jeff comes to join Michele in the kitchen area... small talk... How'd you sleep, etc.

Jeff: My back's so sore.
Michele: You could tell Jordan to give you more back massages.
Jeff: I'm goin' back to sleep, unless they start yellin'.
Michele: Once they wake me up, I'm up.

Michele heads into the bathroom. It looks as if she's prepping things to take a shower, but first, the toilet..

9:28am

Jeff goes back up to HoH. Jordan's still sleeping. He gets back in bed, comments on how cold it is, arranges an extra blanket around him, and they start chatting.

Jordan: Normally they wake us up, then we have to pick players.
Jeff: Well, we wont have to pick players.
Jordan: That's right. Then we won't get woken up til later.

Jordan's last words. She goes back to sleep. Jeff flips on the spy screen, then puts his headphones on to listen to some Bob Marley.

CUT TO:
9:37am BBT
Bathroom - Shower
Michele

Michele turns the water on, just long enough to wet herself and her hair down, then she turns the water off while she lathers up her hair.

Environmentalist or Have Not inspired, I like it. Very clever.

A minute later, she turns it back on, just long enough to wash the shampoo out.

After so many weeks as a have not, Dr. M has this down to a science. ;) She repeats this water on, water off cycle throughout her shower.

9:40am BBT
  • Jeff and Jordan are under the covers (no hanky panky), sleeping up in HoH.
  • Michele's in the downstairs shower.
  • No sign of anyone else at the moment.
9:42am BBT
BB: Russell, please go to the Diary Room.
Carolyn: Russell, please come to the bathroom first, so we can see you. :)

9:48am BBT
Jordan: Your armpit better not smell if my heads goin in there.
Jeff: Git it in there.

Jordan's laughing... Jeff asks why... She says she's giggling about something she said about him in a DR session, and that he wont be mad at her about anything she's ever said.

Jeff puts the covers completely over them.

Jordan: I can't breathe down here.
Jeff: It's warmer.
Jordan: But I can't breathe.
Jeff: My nose is cold.

Jordan: Ya know our little plan? I was playing it over in my head...
Jeff: You wanna fool around?
Jordan: Nooo! hehe.

Jeff's so not ready for game talk yet. He tries to distract her from it, but Jordan keeps on.

Jeff: You're just covering every single dreadful angle that there is to make me sick every day?
Jordan: I have to! Here comes with the stones.
Jeff: Because you just come up with the most random frikkin stuff... Like what if there's a horse and Natalie has long hair? Do you have any horseback riding abilities?
Jordan: No.
Jeff: Well, we're finished then... cuz the next one's gonna be horseback riding.

Jeff wins... He rolls over and grabs her under the covers. Lots of giggling and squealing from Jordan.

Jeff: Watch your hands. I've got church going grandparents.

***LOL!

Jeff: Wanna scratch my back? We're not doing anything.. You could tell me another scenario.
Jordan: No. Cuz you make fun.
Jeff: Tell me one with 2 house guests coming back.
Jordan: Who would you pick?
Jeff: It's easy - Ronnie and Jessie.
Jordan laughs.
Jordan: Isn't it funny how Jessie picked Ronnie for an alliance? They probably thought they'd be unstoppable.

9:57am
HoH Room

Jeff & Jordan get out of bed. Jeff reminds her of a talk they had yesterday where she was saying that since there's no host this week, she hopes Renny comes to host. They both go into the HoH bathroom.

***Jordan, Renny loves you two, too!

Jordan goes downstairs. Jeff watches her on the spy screen and gives a killer smile upon seeing her, then he crawls back under the covers.

Jeff keeps giggling at the spy screen, but we can't see it.

CUT TO:
10:02am BBT

Michele's just finished up in the bathroom, and she comes out to the dining table to do her nails...

***Hey Michele! Look up! Study the Memory Wall.

10:06am BBT
Jordan enters the kitchen area, joining Michele.

BB: Jeff, please come to the Diary Room.
Michele: How about me? I'm up.

Talk turns to the PoV comp.

BB calls Jeff again. Natalie passes through towards the bathroom without a word.

10:08am BBT - Jeff comes downstairs to go to the DR.

CUT TO:
10:15am BBT
Kitchen Area
Jeff, Jordan, Michele, Natalie

Everyone's ready for the PoV. Jordan wishes it could be right now. Chatter about how early everyone went to bed last night - Natalie says she was asleep by 10:30pm. Talk turns to egg mcmuffins. Jeff says he going to make one.

10:17am BBT
Kitchen Area - Jeff, Jordan and Michele

Jordan: Ya know when they do those faces? I was laughing so hard at Marvin in season 5.
Jeff: I wish he was in this house. He'd tell everyone what he really thought.

Talk turns to the possibility of the Morphomatic Comp... Jordan thinks she'll do very well at it.

Haves Room - Natalie & Kevin. He's still sleeping. She's gathering some clothes from her drawers.

10:19am BBT - Talk continues about the different types of Morph comps. Jordan's studying the memory wall.

Jordan: I do like Lydia's picture in black and white. Jeff, your picture looks like a soap opera. We got into a fight last night.
Jeff: No we didn't.
Jordan: We got into an argument... but we're all better now...

They make a joke as if they hooked up last night. Jeff says they didn't, but they will later.

Jordan: He attacks me every night.

10:24am BBT
Jeff, Michele and Jordan are still chatting in the kitchen. Jeff takes the opportunity to make a plug for them all playing very hard in the PoV comp today... They're hoping for costumes.

Michele: I'll team up with you, Jordan.
Jordan: I know.. We might have some better communication.
Jeff: Good luck.

Giggles from both of the girls. Talk turns to their tie-dye shirts... Jordan's wearing hers.

Michele: I got all up for the Diary Room... but they still haven't called me. Even with excessive Raid spraying, I still have ants all in my drawrs.
Jordan: I'd move my clothes if I were you.

Talk turns to the Chima hair they're still finding everywhere. Jordan goes to the Pool Room with Michele. Michele points out a big clump of Chima hair on the ladder... She picks it off and brings it to the kitchen to show Jeff. He's ill from it. Michele chucks it.

Jordan: That had to be intentional.
Michele: I saw that, andI was like, ok, I need to go listen to some music.
Jeff: Did you see the sandwich? It's probably the best sandwich ever.

10:30am
Jeff & Michele, cont'd

Michele jokes it would be worth a penalty vote... then says she'd like to come to Jeff's restaurant when they all get out. Jeff doesn't have a restaurant, but he says he'd like to... He just wouldn't want to have to do anything.

Jeff: This is the best sandwhich I've ever had in my life.
Michele: This is the best shake I've ever had in my life... (poor slop girl)
Jeff: They all sleeping still?
Michele: Russell's sleeping. Kevin's sleeping. You gonna go back to bed?
Jeff: I'm gonna lay down.. put on the cd, just relax. You can't sleep huh? What's wrong?
Michele: I slept. There's ants in there... I don't wanna take a nap. I had enough sleep last night. The more you sleep in here, the sleepier you are. Maybe I'll play solitaire with myself. Maybe I'll go into cleaning mode.

10:36am BBT
Jeff and Michele are cleaning up, washing dishes...
Kevin's still asleep.
Not sure about Natalie's whereabouts.

10:38am BBT
Cams 1 & 2 - Jeff returns to the HoH Room with Michele in tow. They find Jordan in bed, listening to the Bob Marley CD.

Cams 3 & 4 - Natalie's in the shower.

Michele: So what's going on in your head this week? Who do you want to go home?
Jeff: I donno.. We have to see what happens with the PoV. What's Russell up to?

Michele says they haven't talked game much, she's just trying to keep him in line and calm.

Jeff: You guys think Natalie should go, instead of Kevin?
Michele: No, she's just annoying.
Jeff: Yeah.. he's the stronger player though.
Michele: Should be easy this time with all of us playing.
Jeff: Next week's the week to fisnish them off.. Only thing is, who's gonna go up next week against the other person?
Michele: Yeah... That's gonna be fun. We shall see.
Jeff: We gotta see who wins this PoV. That's all. If one of them wins, the other one goes home. If we win, we do what we want.
Michele: I love that little chair. It's so comfortable.
Jeff: Wanna trade?

Michele gets up from the bed and trades places with Jeff. Jordan's all about the music.

Talk turns to the topic cards from last night, career plans, etc...

10:47am BBT
Jeff: Ya think those fish are happy or sad?
Michele: No one's ever showed any date to indicate fish to have emotions. I think they're happy as long as they eat.

Jeff's concerned because someone took all the fish food for this week... His solution is to take all the food for the last week and let someone else deal with it.

Jeff invites Michele to join them in bed... She accepts.



Jeff takes the opportunity to ask more about her communications with Russell this week. Michele says their interactions have been mainly social. Jeff asks her directly if Russell has made any more noise about getting him out before final 4, and Michele says no, that Russell's been on his best behavior. She adds that it could be he's afraid to say anything to her.

Talk turns to her memory failures, and Michele tells him she works in a memory related lab for a reason, and that in life, she carries a notepad with her everywhere and jots everything down constantly. Jeff says she should be doing that in the house.

Michele adds that she had a hearing loss as a child, due to taking a fall with a qtip in her ear.

11:15am BBT
Jordan: Let's go to sleep.
Michele: Do you mind if I sleep up here?
Jeff: nope.
Jordan and Jeff switch places, so Jeff can listen to the music.

Michele jokes that she and Jordan should kick Jeff out one night so they can have a girls night.. He says they can have girls night in the yard.

11:17am BBT Nap Time!




11:19am BBT
All cams on HoH
BB: Kevin, please go to the Diary Room.

11:35am BBT
BB: Michele, please go to the Diary Room...

CUT TO:
11:36am BBT
Haves Room
Kevin & Natalie

Natalie's half napping... Kevin's just out of the DR.

Kevin: I can't believe I only brought 4 pairs of pants.
Natalie: You don't think that was enough?
Kevin: mm mm (no)

Kevin leaves the room. Natalie's napping.

11:38am BBT
Russell makes his live feed debut for the day.

He's preparing slop and something hot to drink.

He heads up to the HoH landing with both... knocks on the door... and waits... and waits.. Hearing nothing, he goes back downstairs and settles at the kitchen counter with his slop and his drink.

Russell finishes his slop quickly, gives a glance up to the HoH landing... then sits quietly at the counter.

As you can see from the black space behind him, the house is still locked up tight.



11:48am BBT
BB: Jordan... Please come to the Diary Room.

Jordan comes down the stairs and passes through the kitchen area en route to the DR...

Jordan: Every time I fall asleep.
Russell: (laughs) That's what happened to me, too. Is Jeff asleep?
Jordan: He was... He just woke up now.

11:52am BBT
Russell makes his way to the Green Room for a comfy place to relax...

11:54am BBT
Michele joins Russell in the Green Room...

Russell: I was gonna go back to sleep, but they said we're getting close.
Michele: Oh, are we? Good.
Russell: I was gonna go up there, but they were sleeping...

Russell asks her if they were really sleeping. She says yes, and that Jordan only got up just now because they called her to the DR.

Michele whispers something about Kevin.. I missed it. She leaves, telling Russell, "We'll talk later."

11:57am BBT
Michele goes back up to the HoH Room and crawls back into bed with Jeff. Jordan's still in the DR.





Watch Big Brother 11 24/7







Permalink







69 Comments:

Blogger lee said...

Morning, Carolyn! And all of you BB addicts! What do ya say about an OTEV comp? Or "what will you do for the veto?" Haven't had those yet. I just don't know why Jordan is lovin' Nat right! I know I read that last night (or early morning) she realized she can't trust her, but PLEASE...AND, J/J kept saying how Kevin needs to go because he's so strong. Do they forget how many comps Michelle has won? She's pretty strong!

August 22, 2009 at 9:24 AM  
Blogger Pally said...

drats the new post got me...
Good Morning carolyn! *{\O/}*
It's now 9:20, do you know where you bloggers are? hehe
Gaytor* [~]3, a second cup of coffee for you dahlin*
I too don't see J & J becoming a couple. She not done playing chase at 22 yrs old. She casts him out and reels him in...still playing go fish. The age difference shows Jeff knows what he wants at this point. I don't believe Jordan does. I think she appreciates Jeff's adoration at this time and accepts it for comfort during the game.
I chose Michele at the beginning of this game for the win, however, I don't see the Jury choosing her. Even if they access who played the game best, Michele and Jordan are tied at comp wins (even though Jeff hit his golf ball into the plants) she still held the win.
Too many house guests don't care for Michele personally. She might get Russel's vote if he's had a few beers before they cast their votes.
Have a beautiful day everyone*{\O/}*

August 22, 2009 at 9:30 AM  
Blogger *^*^*MsFitzTX*^*^*^ said...

ha-ha, didn't get me! I looked before I posted on the last one...

Good morning, Carolyn!☺♥☺♥
Good morning to All my BB Addict Buddies!!

SimplySam - I wanted to tell u last night but I was almost signed off that I like what you wrote @ 11:16 about Jordan. I feel the same.

To pick up from last night about woman's monthly cycles. This is my $20 worth. Every single woman is different. If you have never known someone or personally gone thru off the wall mood swings doesn't mean it doesn't exist or that it's an excuse for a bad mood. Being tired & stressed can magnify it & then becomes a vicious circle. Some woman are even given anxiety meds just to get thru it. I agree some do use it an excuse but really no one can know what that person is dealing with. I speak from personal experience. And, am very happy (as are family & friends) the last couple of years because all of it is over for me!!!

I joined the conversation between R/M for a while last night. Something funny that happened. Michelle farted & Russell started laughing & I think it surprised him coming from her. She made a comment how all of them are past the point of caring whether they fart in front of each other now. I just thought it was a funny exchange especially with Russell the king of clearing a room.

I am almost feeling sorry for Russell. He knows something is not right. Between themselves, Jeff said last night he can't even look him in the eye & Jordan said she can't be around him anymore. Russell is good at picking up on moods but of course the way they are acting toward him is a strong signal. But, he told Michelle if I talk to him he tells me everything is the same. I know he knows deep down it's not. Michelle also has noticed the new BFF's Jordan has & is feeling uncomfortable too. If she wins POV I really don't think she will use it even if J/J ask her to.

It might be easier for J/J/ to keep Natalie cuz she hasn't won a comp yet & among the lather, rinse, repeat scenarios they said last night one was of J/J/N in F3. Of course, they think it will be easy for them going against her to put them in F2. But, I want Natalie to go. I'm just sick of her & like Blue I'd love to see her in JH w/ Lydia & Jessie. And, it will make Lydia & Jessie even madder cuz one of the ones they want to win it won't. And, it would be fun to see Jessie cowering from them. Although by the time Natalie gets there Lydia will be serving Jessie breakfast in bed.

Getting rid of Kevin would be a better move though because he has won & come very close to winning a couple of other times too.

August 22, 2009 at 9:42 AM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

Pally said... (twice :p~~)

Gaytor* [~]3, a second cup of coffee for you dahlin*


Thanks sweetness, I don't drink the hot stuff but I'll let it cool and throw in some ice. I do indeed need the caffeine this morning.

And Good Morning Everyone. I'm catching up now because I went to the sofa and finally watched last week's "Being Human". I love it already. A bit lost because I haven't seen it from the start but I likey.

Now to get through the famous TOR and get up to speed, just so I can fall behind again.

^Ä^

August 22, 2009 at 9:55 AM  
Blogger jane said...

Damn, Michele is getting thin, and she's probably actually a lot thinner then she looks on screen. I wonder at what point productions starts to get concerned? Or maybe if they can still stand up it's all good.

August 22, 2009 at 10:07 AM  
Blogger Vicki said...

Hey GaYtoR, you ready for TrueBlood tomorrow night? I cant wait to see what Jason is going to do with the chainsaw......And who he is gonna use it on.LOL

August 22, 2009 at 10:08 AM  
Blogger jane said...

And speaking of eating, Americans really eat like crap. I know that's not news, it's just interesting to observe how nearly everything they eat is sugar, processed, and white flower. I wonder what the diet is like on BB's around the world? Anyone ever seen another version?

August 22, 2009 at 10:14 AM  
Blogger *^*^*MsFitzTX*^*^*^ said...

The conversation between J/J/ regarding Natalie & trust on the TOR makes me kind of happy that the light bulb seems to be dimming on for Jordan. But, why trust Natalie more than Kevin even if Kevin is gone? Yeah, she'll need them more but as good as Natalie is she could start swimming w/ Michelle & Russell. Especially if Russell or Michelle catch that Russell was supposed to be B/D. Which he will when Natalie tells him or Michelle realizes what J/J want to do if she wins the POV & they ask her to use it.

August 22, 2009 at 10:17 AM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

Afternoon All

Jordan looking at the Memory Wall and I noticed something. Michele and Russel are all by themselves each on one line and Jeff, Jordan, Nat and Kevin are on the bottom row in a row. Things that make you go hmmmm.

August 22, 2009 at 10:20 AM  
Blogger Gata said...

@ Gator I love me some Mitchel and George, watched from the start. Where else can a Vampire and a werewolf and ghost live together, Being Human is another great show from the BBC along with Torchwood.

August 22, 2009 at 10:23 AM  
Blogger Alisa said...

Okay bear with me. I've thought about J/J's actions/thoughts this week and my friend and I have a theory.
Also, keep in mind, I'd prefer a Michele/Russell F2. :)

Strategically I think we all agree it's a good move to oust R/M because they're your biggest competition threats. Kevin's come close and can probably pull one out but Natalie hasn't shown us anything since week 1. If J/J would own that and just do it, great. However they keep using the weak argument that M/R are shady and Kevin/Natalie never lie.

It's instinctual for them and it's the "good people bad people" thing. They're decent people. They've been good and honest most of this game. They've made a pact, and swore on families with this pact. Now they realize (subconciously maybe) that they are at a bigger risk keeping this pact. However, good people don't break their word. Instinctively the argument becomes "R/M bad, N/K good and it's okay to break your word to sketchy people in order to save good people".

It sucks, but as my friend (who's truly responsible for making me see this) says, the more simplistic thinkers are the ones that actually end up doing this.

Getting rid of Russell is the best move strategically, especially since Jeff's safety lies in the hands of Jordan in the HOH comp. I wish they'd own that and quit saying "we can't trust them." You can't trust anyone 100% in the BB house except yourself and your 1 closest ally.

As a fan of people who think a little more, I'm hoping for a Russell POV win and survival for R/M one more week. I can't expect Natalie to win an HOH and dump Jeff but I can hope that R/M win HOH and at the very least re-nom him or Jordan.

August 22, 2009 at 10:33 AM  
Blogger Marci said...

Good Saturday Morning EVERYONE!

I'm feeling a little better about J & J this morning. So happy to see Jeff apologize to Jordo for being snippy and short with her, that she was just always there when another HG ticked him off. Great convo last night between the 2.

Also enjoyed M & R talking about things other that game!

And I would LOVE it if Renny is the POV host today! Although, Jordo would probably be distracted.

August 22, 2009 at 10:33 AM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

Jane

I've watched a lot of BB UK over the years but didn't really notice what they ate. Always thought it was just the same as what they normally eat. I don't think the UK diet is all that different from ours though, worse in a lot of ways really. Not so much sugar but some disgusting foods. They got to drink way more than BB US, that I did notice.

August 22, 2009 at 10:35 AM  
Blogger kevin said...

Just listened to Black Eyed Peas "I Gotta Felling" to get psyched up for the POV outcome. Michele or Russell, if Technobrains are to prevail to the Final 5.

Sent headbanging encouragement vibes telepathically to Michele as she was tending to her nails.

August 22, 2009 at 10:35 AM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

Vicki You bet I am. I can't wait to see Jason all the time anyway. But only 3 more epi's for the season. It seems like it just started. That's the one thing I don't like about the premium cable shows. Such short seasons, but I keep them on DVR as long as I can so I can watch them when I need a fix.

Now for BB. I'm so sick of J/J now. I like them but they are playing a terrible game IMNSHO. That's always a problem with showmance couples. Very few have ever been able to make it to the end in any reality show.

As for the nightly or constant cuteness, as has been said about so many other things this season... lather, rinse, repeat. If I 'wanted' to see cuteness, I could go back to the RP FB and watch it. Same song, different day.

Everyone seems to want Kevin out before Natalie but I want her out first, and both of them before Russell. J/J are going to get burned and burned badly on that one. Any comp could favor any player now and if there is anything remotely close to an endurance, it would probably favor a female this time. Natalie would likely win it because she is the most petite and therefore could outlast the others. That's also just IMNSHO.

Jordan smells everything else, why can't she smell this?

I SWEAR! That girl has odor issues. Not sure if she is just OCD about it or she has super sensitive olfactory senses. Either way, her obsession drives me nuts.

^Ä^

August 22, 2009 at 10:36 AM  
Blogger WendyLady33 said...

Not quite afternoon yet - still got a few cups lefts of my pot - But afternoon all.


Was on the phone with my Mum - atlantic canada is in warnings for this Bill - gotta make sure our family down there are all prepared.

My friend who was away for basic training is now back - at least in Alberta - her flight came in around 11 so hopefully i will be hearing from her by 3pm. I will probably be away for a bit when we get a chance to yak - we have a lot of catching up too do.

August 22, 2009 at 10:37 AM  
Blogger Vicki said...

If Kevin goes home this week, I think it would be funny if R/M/N teamed up together and since Russell didnt get BD, then win HOH on THursday and put up J&J on the block. One of them goes home. It would serve them right.

August 22, 2009 at 10:42 AM  
Blogger lacey said...

Hi all...

I just love Jeff. Him joking with Jordan saying she over analyzes everything, "The next comp will be horseback riding".

Love him....

**lacey**

August 22, 2009 at 10:47 AM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

I want to thank everyone for not throwing knives at me from my PMS comments yesterday.

Yes I know it is really bad for some and easy for others.

But I do have one more question. Jordan seems to have been blaming PMS on everything for almost 2 weeks now. Does it ever last that long? I do still think she is playing it up for sympathy or as an excuse to come out of her shell and be the way she really is in the real world. We have already seen how she can turn from dumb as a bag of rocks to lucid thinking on a dime. IMNSHO.

I seem to be using IMNSHO a LOT today.

^Ä^

August 22, 2009 at 10:47 AM  
Blogger *^*^*MsFitzTX*^*^*^ said...

kevin said...

Just listened to Black Eyed Peas "I Gotta Feeling"

Love that song!!! Good choice to send good vibes!!!

August 22, 2009 at 10:48 AM  
Blogger NinjaGirl said...

Good Morning ♥♥♥Carolyn♥♥♥,
Hiya Genie Sea, We missed you Thurs. night during the show etc. but I'm so glad you were safe & able to come back to the Dish later on, (long after I was in Dreamland though)hehe,
Hello to all my lovely BBDishers,

I really hope J/J smarten up & decide it's better to keep R/M through this week. I also truly believe that Russell & Michelle will be more trustworthy than Nat or Kevin would ever be. I just have to hope that Russ or Michelle will get the POV today & keep the noms the same.

August 22, 2009 at 10:51 AM  
Blogger (MnM)- Michelle said...

Vicki said...
If Kevin goes home this week, I think it would be funny if R/M/N teamed up together and since Russell didnt get BD, then win HOH on THursday and put up J&J on the block. One of them goes home. It would serve them right.



I gotta be honest,I'd love to see it.

send Jordan Home!

then the 3 best players can battle it out

August 22, 2009 at 10:54 AM  
Blogger WendyLady33 said...

Gaytor - before my hysterectomy you could easily say i was pms'y every damn day of the yr. I was always in pain and always on the "rag" and if i was lucky to have 1 day free and clear the ex hubby would want some and it would start all over again. I couldn't be happier being an IT.

August 22, 2009 at 10:55 AM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

I wonder why they went back to the old kind of food comp where everyone ate or didn't then back to the Have/Have Not.

August 22, 2009 at 10:56 AM  
Blogger NinjaGirl said...

Jeff says "Super Duper Guccaroo" (pron. Gooch A Roo)

Still luv him !!!! ♥♥♥♥♥♥Jeff♥♥♥♥♥♥

August 22, 2009 at 10:57 AM  
Blogger JulieB said...

Gaytor, your PMS questions crack me up.

I never had PMS until after I had kids, strange!?!?!?! And only for a couple days prior.

My daughter, however, I think her's last all freaking month long! I finally told her that just because she has a period does not give her the right to be a bitch. Yep, that's how bad it can get in my house.

My mom and I have both had hysterectomy's and I suspect when my daughter is older and is done having kids, that she will also have to go that route.

Yep they can be BAD....not just the PMS part either.

Hope everyone is enjoying their Saturday.

August 22, 2009 at 10:58 AM  
Blogger jane said...

Michigan Man, yeah I wasn't thinking so much about the UK. Their diet is pretty crappy to, though not as much processed or sugar, but tons of fried food and white starch. I was wondering more about other parts of Europe and Asia. Like I can't imagine slop in the Asian countries where carbs aren't the diet staple.

But what is really surprising to me is not so much that the food is all crap, it's that all these skinny people eat so much crap. I guess it's cause they are still young, and probably don't eat as bad at home. Also, the ones prone to loosing lose and the ones prone to gaining gain.

I can tell you this, I haven't had a sugar cereal or boxed mac and cheese in 20 years. I try to avoid diabetes, personally.

August 22, 2009 at 11:03 AM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

From Jun's Blog comments.

LisaH said...

GaYTor they are blonde btw, lol


Lisa I would need them in all colors. I have more wigs than I know what to do with and in every color. I'd have to buy 2 sets of each color I think.

As for your daughter wearing them once... did they really work? That is my only concern before making the purchase.

^Ä^

August 22, 2009 at 11:04 AM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

This conversation is interesting. Jeff trying to get info on Russel out of Michele. Him saying that not remembering is the worst excuse ever. Her talking about the Q-Tip accident and him being sympathetic. Her talking about writing things down. Maybe he will stop bugging her about having a bad memory.

August 22, 2009 at 11:09 AM  
Blogger jane said...

Gaytor, I think Jordan did milk the PMS thing, but J&J agreed she should. It was a tactic in part.

But, it can be pretty unpleasant emotionally for a 4-7 days (or so). There were times when I definitely saw major PMS moments. Most women don't have mood issue during their period, but some do feel quite physically ill.

From what I saw Jordan was pretty typical. There are women who really have it rough, and others who are virtually symptom free. Also birth control pills make a big difference, and I think we can assume she doesn't take them.

August 22, 2009 at 11:09 AM  
Blogger *^*^*MsFitzTX*^*^*^ said...

Gaytor said..
But I do have one more question. Jordan seems to have been blaming PMS on everything for almost 2 weeks now. Does it ever last that long?

Yes, it can for some especially if you are stressed. Stress can delay starting & make it seem like it will never come & in the meantime feel tense & crappy.

August 22, 2009 at 11:10 AM  
Blogger Sunny said...

Morning/Afternoon All.

Thanks Jun I just love your blogs. I think I counted 14 "ew"s. But Im not that awake yet.

Thou Ive enjoyed watching J/J and they are still my favs, I find myself leaning towards wanting the M/R team to take control. J/J seems to be having problems holding onto their common sense up in the HoH room.

August 22, 2009 at 11:12 AM  
Blogger David B said...

I think fish are happy. At least my McFish Happy Meal said so.

August 22, 2009 at 11:13 AM  
Blogger Blue said...

I spy..........a GaYToR!!!!

hehehe

August 22, 2009 at 11:14 AM  
Blogger Blue said...

WendyLady: Hope everything is good with you family. Bill looks pretty nasty.

August 22, 2009 at 11:19 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Hiiiii!!!! :)

August 22, 2009 at 11:22 AM  
Blogger Stephanie from the West Coast said...

Good Morning Carolyn, GaYToR, MsFitz, Pally, Jane, Vicki, Alisa, Michigan Man, Gata, Marci - gosh, and anyone else I missed by name, Good Morning West Coast BBDishers and Good Afternoon East Coast BBDishers!

Well, there was a comment about sending Jordan home because she is not really playing the game, didn't she just win the last POV comp??? Yes, HOH was thrown by gentleman Jeff!

Kevin has only one once, Natalie - nada! Russell has won some, Michelle has won some, Jeff has won some . . . I forgot where I was going with this - oh yeah,
to me the best players in competitions have been R/M - maybe they should get back doored! The only problem with Kevin and Natalie being around at the end is that most of their alliance is in the Jury House and to win over one of them would be impossible.

The best players in lies and manipulation would have to be Natalie and Kevin! So, they do kind of deserve to win because they are playing that part of the game very well.

This is really hard! If R/M win the POV, you better believe they won't use it - even if J/J tell them to! That would break the final four scenario.

If N/K win the POV, of course they would take themselves off and Jeff will have to put up one of his alliances - the open door to backdoor M or R.

Whew! This is going to be a long month! When is the finale? I sure hope I get some sleep . . .

August 22, 2009 at 11:24 AM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

Just for the fun of it and for good vibes let's say that Michele or Russel win POV and don't use it.

What will the rest of the week bring?

Nat and Kevin are now scrambling to stay in the house. All the lies will come out. Who can convince Michele or Russel to give them a vote?

I think if the lies do come out that Kevin has a better foot to stand on. Nat made up the lies. If Kevin knows about the green room lie, I think he does, he can use that one for sure against Nat.

All of this I want to see.

August 22, 2009 at 11:25 AM  
Blogger WendyLady33 said...

Blue - as far as i know all my Aunts are prepared and waiting it out. My Mum will call me if there are any problems but i suspect they will be fine cause they prepared well for it.

August 22, 2009 at 11:25 AM  
Blogger WendyLady33 said...

Carolyn - Hiya lady! I bet your fingers are sore cause you have been going non-stop since the hgs woke up!

August 22, 2009 at 11:26 AM  
Blogger Blue said...

Hi Carolyn!!!!

*Blue waves excitedly*

August 22, 2009 at 11:27 AM  
Blogger GaleFromSouthLouisiana said...

Gooooooood Mornin Yall!


Well actually its afternoon but I dont remember things Verbatim lol!!!!

Im just speculating!

Hope u are all having a fun day!

Hugssss Gale

August 22, 2009 at 11:28 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Hey everyone :)

My cable's realllly sketchy today..

It's been in and out all morning, and it just went back out again.

I;m writing this comment from my laptop... which is live only because one of my neighbors has an open network and isn't on comcast...

bear with me!

August 22, 2009 at 11:29 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

And now it seems to be back up again!!

Morning, Lee! :)

Morning, Pally!! :)

G'morning, MsFitz! :)

Morning, GayTor!!

Gooood Morning, Jane! :)

MOrning, Vicki! :)

MOrning, Michigan Man! :)

Good morning, Gata! :)

MOrning, Alisa! :)

Goood Morning, Marci! :)

Morning, Kevin - Cute Tweet! :)

Goood morning, Wendy Lady! :)

Good Morning, Lacey! :)

G'morning, NinjaGirl! :)

Good morning, JulieB! :)

Good morning, Sunny! :)

G'morning, DavidB :)

Good morning, Blueee!

August 22, 2009 at 11:30 AM  
Blogger kevin said...

I dont know if I can express how much I'm loving Michele right now. She deftly deflected Jeff's ranty "'I don't remember' LIAR!" passive-aggressive accusation by telling him she works at a Learning & Memory Research Lab BC SHE HAS MEMORY PROBLEMS. She even carries a notepad around her neck to keep track of things.

Also she cant hear well out of her left ear due to a childhood accident.

I also cant hear well out of MY left ear due to damage from an incident when I was eleven.

HGs are napping.

August 22, 2009 at 11:31 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Good morning, Stephanie :)

Good morning, Gale! :)

August 22, 2009 at 11:31 AM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

And I see a Smurfette has made another appearance. That's twice in one day. Someone get the smelling salts, I think I am going to get a case of the vapors. (Or wave Syn under my nose. That would definitely make me come too again)

OOPS! That last sentence sounded terribly naughty but I honestly didn't mean it that way so I am leaving it.

And thank you everyone for your patience with me. I'm so clueless about 'that'. I only know when Blue is in heat. He lifts his tail and presents himself. But hmmm. That would mean he's always that way. We need to start a fund to have him spayed.
Luvz ya Lube *giggle*

Hi again Carolyn. *smooch*

^^

August 22, 2009 at 11:38 AM  
Blogger rubylu said...

GaYToR--I totally agree with your analysis of J/J. They're gameplay is so annoying and I really liked them before.

They're so much more fun to watch when they're not in power.

I've been a lurker for awhile, thought I'd comment today!

August 22, 2009 at 11:38 AM  
Blogger rubylu said...

GaYToR--I totally agree with your analysis of J/J. They're gameplay is so annoying and I really liked them before.

They're so much more fun to watch when they're not in power.

I've been a lurker for awhile, thought I'd comment today!

August 22, 2009 at 11:38 AM  
Blogger Stephanie from the West Coast said...

Hi Blue and Wendylady!

Kevin,4 pants - was he thinking he would not last very long??? What about shorts or a swim suit? Everyone else has been in the H2O except for Kevin.

Natalie finally put on suit and went swimming and sunning! Michelle is totally getting so thin! How many times has the poor girl been on slop???? She would probably have done better if the have nots could eat PB & J!

Well, I sure wish they would wake up and do something around the house! Watching people sleep is not what I signed up for . . .

Carolyn, is your cable affected by the storms on the East Coast or Central area? I know a lot of people have been in stormy situations!

Poor Russell, No HOH room for you! (please say that phrase in the Soup Natzi voice from Seinfeld)

August 22, 2009 at 11:41 AM  
Blogger Tallen said...

Morning or mid morning,
After fast forward tevo, from last night, I watch Jordon and shake my head, thinking how could?
jeff think its (jordo) cute like a puppy.But if it were me, Id take the big dog with me to the fight. Kinda reminscent of last year.(final 2) The whole jury house would have a bad taste for both of them.Russ/jeff
Russ and Michele have had to fight tooth and nail to be where they are. No one has ever mentioned sending Jordo home (cuz she's chubby puppy cute) Nat/kevin are chihuahua's always biting at your heels. and the Jury house would unanimously pick those 2 (nat/kev)over the other 4
Jeff= Black Lab
Russ=pit bull
Jordo=cocker spaniel
Michele=heinz 57
Kevin/Natalie=Chihuahua's
I'll take the heinz 57

August 22, 2009 at 11:41 AM  
Blogger lacey said...

Hey Gaytor....Absolutely yes PMS can last that long and be that bad. Even worse....what else can explain Jordan being such a big pain in the neck for the last 2 weeks...

Sometimes I want to throttle her,, she can be so mean to Jeff. I dreamt that Jeff told her he was in love with her and she laughed in his face. He was sooooo hurt.

I woke up thinking it really happened. I had to watch BBAD beginning to end to see if it really happened.

I am really over the edge now, having dreams about this place.
(maybe its the chantix)

**lacey**

August 22, 2009 at 11:42 AM  
Blogger Marci said...

Hi Carolyn ~ Nice of the HG's to snooze so you can take a breath!

So what do you think the POV will be? Sounds like it may be soon!?!?

Hi Stephanie! Hey Wendy!

Blue, Blue, Blue!!! Are you just trying to see how much we miss you when you are gone? BUNCHES!

August 22, 2009 at 11:42 AM  
Blogger Blue said...

Kevin only took 4 pairs of pants with him into the house???????

Bad little gay boi......bad gay boi!!hehehe

I won't make a simple overnight trip with less than 3 pairs of pants....much less anticipating an approx. 90 day stay in a house.

August 22, 2009 at 11:43 AM  
Blogger Marci said...

OMG ~ I was scrolling down to the bottom of the blog and I swore that pic of Nat was Michelle BB10! Ew, won't scroll that fast again!

August 22, 2009 at 11:45 AM  
Blogger Marci said...

WOW Carolyn over 12 million already! That was quick! Lovin' it!

August 22, 2009 at 11:46 AM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

kevin said...

I also cant hear well out of MY left ear due to damage from an incident when I was eleven.


Not to make light of a hearing problem... I hear what I want to, the same way I read and remember what I want.

But... Didn't you ever hear not to stick things or let others stick things in you ears smaller than your elbow? I'm just sayin' at age 11, things are pretty small. :-O

^Ä^

August 22, 2009 at 11:47 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Hi Tallen :)

Hi Steph :) Nope - No storms here yet - knock wood - just comcast.

Hi RubyLu! :) Welcome to the comment section!

August 22, 2009 at 11:48 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Poor Russell. I hope he wins pov.
I just hope they will try and get rid of Natalie, Kevin will be nothing without her.

Pamela

August 22, 2009 at 11:48 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Gmorning, Pamela :)

August 22, 2009 at 11:51 AM  
Blogger WendyLady33 said...

Marci - hey lady! I'm trying hard to get motivated here and do cleaning and some yard work but so far its a losing battle :0/

Hiya Steph

Gaytor - my motto use to be "have your partners spayed or neutured" but i'm softening in my old age :P

August 22, 2009 at 11:51 AM  
Blogger Tallen said...

Question: Natalie's slop pass, was it good for the whole game?
Michele has been eating crap for how long now? and have any of ever noticed Michele NEVER ever Bitches?
she's so even keel, compared to the rest of the females. Just a mans observation.

August 22, 2009 at 11:51 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good Morning Carolyn....

August 22, 2009 at 11:54 AM  
Blogger Blue said...

hehe........no, Marci. I was on a lot on Thursday........was busy yesterday.......I'm back on today...

August 22, 2009 at 11:56 AM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

I feel a New Top Post about to hit here.

^Ä^

August 22, 2009 at 11:58 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

I'll open an afternoon post in another few minutes...

It's time for a numb tushie break!!!

August 22, 2009 at 12:01 PM  
Blogger Stephanie from the West Coast said...

Let's be truthful, how many of us said, 'God Bless You' when Russell sneezed?????

August 22, 2009 at 12:11 PM  
Blogger Shi Shi said...

GaYToR...I so love you!! I love your comments earlier about J/J.. I am so sick of their wishy washy attitude and I'm also sick of the 'cuteness'. Believe me I have been a staunch J/J advocate but it's getting old. One minute they hate Russell and believe Michele and the very next minute they hate Michele and want Russell B/D. It'd driving me crazy! I have changed my America's Vote for favorite to Michele. Right now Jeff and Jordan are giving Michele HELL! Who is she going to talk to if J/J go off to the HOH and snub her. Just sit in her room by herself!!

August 22, 2009 at 12:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Carolyn,

You always do a great job, that is why you have 10 million and counting. You give us your best. Thank you.

Pamela

August 22, 2009 at 1:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below