;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Monday, August 24, 2009

The Overnight Report™

Good Morning, Big Brother Fans!! Happy Monday! :)

Extra Java for everyone! :)

While I get crackin' on the Overnight Report™, I have something very exciting to share with the BB memorabilia collectors:


Yayyyy!!

These bags are far and away the hottest items the HGs put up every year, and Laura's is now listed and ready for bidding.

Keep your eyes on this link - All Big Brother Auctions - for more cool auctions from the HGs. FYI, it's always available just below the header, under "Cool BB Stuff."

If all goes according to plan, the BB-U.S. Geological Society has Mt. Russelliscious scheduled to erupt immediately following the PoV Ceremony today. If you've got the feeds, spark em up now. If you don't, it's about time you did. Here's the free trial link.

Go make use of that, get caught up on everything you've missed all season via the flashback machine, and make sure you're all ready to go for this afternoon... and the surprises BB has in store for us this week and the rest of the season.

OK.. stepping off live feed soap box and getting to work on the overnight! See you back here with it by 8:30am BBT.

Midnight BBT
Dining Table
All HGs

Laughter returns to the BB11 house with a full house game of bullsh-t. Everyone's in a good mood. Jordan can't lie to save her life... and she keeps eating her (candy) poker chips.

Good Times with Bullsh-t continue until 12:35am, when they switch it up for Poker...

Jordan sits herself between Jeff & Natalie for Poker, so she can learn how to play. After 45 minutes, it seems Jordan's had enough learning for one night, and she tells the HGs around the table that she's headed up to the HoH for bed...

1:15am BBT
Jordan: Alright, I'm goin' to bed.
Jeff: I'll be up after I win this one.
Natalie: Jordan, you're his good luck charm! You can't go!
Jeff: I'll show you (my cards) in the camera...

Poker continues on until almost 1:30am...

Jeff wins the next couple hands, goes outside for a smoke, listens to some minor sniping from Natalie, who twists Russell's complaint that Kevin doesn't do dishes into Russell complaining that Jeff's not doing dishes...

At 1:30am BBT, everyone but Jordan is in the backyard on Cams 3 & 4. Smiles and laughter are still the order of the evening... Natalie & Kevin are playing pool. Russell and Michele are on the couch with Jeff.

BB gets cheeky and briefly flips Cams 1 & 2 to Jordan, in bed up in the HoH Room doing her booby squeeze thing...

1:35am BBT -

Cams 3 & 4 - Michele & Russell get ready to play some badminton. Jeff teases Michele about always managing to get hurt, no matter the activity, and asks Russell to come get him should she fall into the pool.

Kevin & Natalie are on 1 & 2, and all about pool.

1:38am BBT
Jeff finishes his smoke and heads on up to HoH, where Jordan continues her booby squeezing routine... (it's a post op requirement)...

Cams 1 & 2 follow Jeff...

CUT TO:
1:37am BBT
HoH Room
Jeff & Jordan
Jeff's on Cam 2
Jordan's on Camera 1
Jeff returns to the HoH.

Jordan: Everybody goin' to bed?
Jeff: No, they're outside playin' pool.
Jordan: Everybody? I know Natalie, today, she told me she tried to come up here and say somethin' to you... and then, they were like, we were only up there a minute, and then Russell came up and...
Jeff: A minute? It was not even 15 seconds.
Jordan: What happened?
Jeff: I was up here listening to music, and I was like, Hey, what's up guys, and they're all, we just wanted a chance to talk to you, then knock, knock, knock...
Jordan: And then Russell came in?
Jeff: Yeah
Jordan: And then what'd he do?
Jeff: He's like, what's up, you want me to leave, and I'm all no, go ahead, listen, and he listened to music, and they stayed for 10 more seconds, and Russell was here and I jumped in the shower, then I left.
Jordan: Did you talk to Michele?
Jeff: Yeah. Hang on. Lemme take a shower.

Jeff gets ready to hop in the shower.

Camera 2 follows Jeff as he gets undressed. Camera one stays on Jordan. Jordan resumes the booby squeeze for a moment, watching Jeff in the bathroom.

Jordan: Hey...
Jeff: Hmm...

Jordan: It looks funny, 'cause what I can see from the table (with the table obstructing my view of you) is like your body here (chest), and from there down, I can see just your legs, so it looks like you're naked when you walk.. Everything's blocked from the table, so it looks like... (giggle) It looks like you're naked.




Jeff flashes her some cheek...
Jeff brushes his teeth... Jordan continues talking from the HoH Bed.

Jordan: So you drank that whole bottle of wine?
Jeff: Mm hmm
Jordan: You did?!
Jeff: Mm hmm

Jeff hops in the shower.

1:40am BBT
In the backyard, Badminton and Pool continue...


CUT TO:
1:48am BBT
HoH
Jeff & Jordan
Cams 3 & 4

Jeff's fresh from the shower. He comes to lay down in bed and lets out a big sigh... Jordan and he lay in bed...

Jordan: Feel better?
Jeff: Yeah... Relaxi Taxi..

Jeff gets up to turn on the spy screen and turn off the lights, then back into bed...

Jordan: You smell good.
Jeff: Yeah?
Jordan: You smell very good... Is that a hint? I want my arm rubbed?
Jeff: No... you don't have to... Rub this.

Jeff places his hand on her thigh and jedi training begins...

Jordan: Umm.. in the recycling room, there's 38 brown bottles, there's...
Jeff: Whaddayou mean? Plastic and glass?
Jordan: Ya know, just...
Jeff: The ones laying down flat?
Jordan: Yeah, the ones laying down flat. There's 38 brown ones. There's 38 white, the clear ones, and there's 26 green ones.
Jeff: Yeah... ok, so lemme add those up... so 40, 40, 80, so 76, plus 26?
Jordan: Uh, yes.
Jeff: 103.
Jordan: 103?
Jeff: That's what I got. Nice.
Jordan: That's the same thing you got?
Jeff: Yeah.
Jordan: Oh, ok. I didn't know you counted those.
Jeff: Yeah... remember I said the bottles, 103.
Jordan: Ohh... I didn't think you counted those. I did count the gold ones...
Jeff: Oh, nono, wait. 96.. wait. 38, 38?
Jordan: It was 38, 38 and 26.
Jeff: Ok, I'm one off. 102.. I got 103.

The camera goes in tight to reveal they're holding hands throughout this...

Jordan: I counted em over.
Jeff: We'll go 102 then. That's good.
Jordan: And um... Let's see... I counted the gold cans... 127...
Jeff: And you counted the ones in the cylinder?
Jordan: I counted the silver ones and I got off track...
Jeff: Yeah, those are hard. We'll do those together. Like, you take one section, I'll take one section, then we'll add em.
Jordan: And then I kept gettin, like, confused... Now the cylinders n stuff, do you figure it'll be big ones and small ones?
Jeff: No, I htink it'll be "How many cylinders?" I don't think you could say how many 21 inch cylinders there are.
Jordan: Yeah. OK.. Well, I figured those, since I was counting them, and I would lose track...
Jeff: Yeah..
Jordan: 'Cause Russell n them, and I didn't want someone openin' the door and seein'...
Jeff: Yeah... We'll do those together though.
Jordan: So I was thinkin' I'll take like the left side of the wall, and you can take the right side, and we'll count em.
Jeff: With the silver cans too.. 'Cause I was losin' track too, and I just started guessin'.
Jordan: Right. So we'll do that tonight, or we can do that tomorrow... or Tuesday or Wednesday.
Jeff: Yeah, we'll do that. We'll just count random sh-t. Oh, by the way, the people on the memory wall... 7 people have teeth, 6 people don't. 5 girls show their teeth, and me 'n Jessie, that's it.

They go into detail about who is and who isn't showing teeth...

Jordan: I think I'll be good at that one, 'cause I stare at the wall.
Jeff: OK, everyone but Lydia shows their teeth... Everyone but Lydia, of the girls.

More teeth talk.

Jeff: Those are just random f'in things that I look at.
Jordan: Ya know when I was layin' on the hammock? There's 10 windwmills... Umm.. 137 gold cans, 38 brown cans, 38 clear cans, 26 green cans. Total of 102. You said 103. We'll check that. Now remember they did ask Dan about the pillows last season. How many pillows were in such n such room. There's 25 or 27 in the green room. I think it's 25. In the red room, I counted 24 pillows, but I don't know if I miscounted any... I was goin' it quick, but I think I got every pillow. Umm... The light bulbs, remember in there, there's 24 on the bottom, I'm almost positive 24 on the right hand side, and on the left.. I'm almost positive it's all 24.

Jedi training continues and includes the number of drawers, flowers, etc... Both Jeff & Jordan are taking the preparations very seriously. They know where everything in the house is, how many of everything, 2 buddas, 2 indians... Jeff's not clear yet on how many candles and vases...

Jeff: After what competition did they make that table little?
Jordan: Day 42... Chima was still here.
Jeff: It was the day after Jessie left.
Jordan: So 43rd, no 41st.
Jeff: You did good Jordo. I'm proud of you.
Jordan: I'm tryin' to show you that I'm serious and not goofing off!
Jeff: We're gonna make out as soon as I take these things out. (**teeth whiteners)

Jordan smiles, giggles and reaches out to connect more with Jeff... They continue a bit more on the Jedi Training... talking about what they still need to do.



Jeff: If there's a question about that first room, I'm so screwed.
Jordan: Me too... I never went in there.

1:59am BBT
Jordan: What'd Michele say to you?
Jeff: She was like, are we gonna talk? And she was bein' all quiet..

Go to 2am BBT- Cam 3 - on Flashback for the continuation of this conversation.

Jeff: Bein all quiet, and uh... I'm like whadda you think's best case scenario. She's like, whadda you think, blah blah blah... I'm like, I dunno, Michele, Whadda you think? What's best case scenario? What's a perfect world for you? She's like, well... "Russell going home? So people are here that I know I can beat." I'm like, yeah?? Then I'm like, let's say I send one of them home... who goes up, if say Kevin goes home? And then Russell walked out. But she said she wanted Russell gone.
Jordan: Think she's just goin with the flow, 'cause she...
Jeff: Yeah.. 'Cause she's figurin' it out?
Jordan: MM hmm.
Jeff: Yeah, well that's good. I'm glad she's goin' with the flow... Oh, and she goes, us in final 3?? I'm like, yeah! And I go.. what else did I say? I go, Yeah, cause that's the original plan, and I go, I don't really like you and Russell because I never got to the bottom of everything when you guys were talking.
Jordan: And what'd she say?
Jeff: She's like, yeah.. And I didn't say yes or no if Russell's goin' home...

All the while, Jeff's got his hand wedged between or on Jordan's upper thighs and she's stroking up and down his arm.

Jordan: Yeah, I think it's good.. even though they're all out there hanging out, even if they did talk, we haven't made promises to... like we haven't really said anything to anyone..
Jeff: No, I told Kevin and Natalie, they were like, "so, should we worry".. I'm like, well, I made like a joke, something about "yeah, you wanna go home?" Just as a joke, and they asked, "does that mean we're safe," and I said I'm not saying anything. Natalie says, "so stay positive?" I'm like, "always," and I walked out. So, they don't know anything... I go, "Is the deal still on," and they're all "yeah.."

2:05am BBT cont'd...

Jordan: Good, cuz everybody's gonna walk in there and not know nothin'. Who are you gonna save? Kevin or Natalie?
Jeff: I don't know. Who should I?

Jordan switches from stroking Jeff's arm to caressing his chest.

Jordan: At 1st I said Natalie, just because she's been up so much, but you said you wanna save Kevin, so save Kevin.
Jeff: Just because...
Jordan: 'Cause he might beat her, and then that might show...
Jeff: Yeah...
Jordan: Yeah. Save him. And then tell Natalie that it had nothin to do with favorites...
Jeff: Or, I should just tell them both right before the Ceremony.. Be like, listen, I'm gonna save one of you, you guys just duke it out and pick one... Both of you are safe...
Jordan: Right.
Jeff: Maybe I'm gonna say that, so it doesn't look like I'm picking someone...

Jordan pats his tummy and says...

Jordan: You're makin' the right decision... I think... for yourself.
Jeff: For you too!
Jordan: Yeah, I know... but I'm sayin it's best for you, because even though I'd be up on the block with you.
Jeff: You're not going up.
Jordan: I'm saying, if Russell was here next week.
Jeff: Oh yeah... I'm gonna take out the two biggest players in the game.
Jordan: That's awesome!
Jeff: I hope it pays off.
Jordan: It will!

***Jeff, Jordan... There's a difference between taking out the largest players and the biggest players. Yes, removing Jessie from the game was a HUGE turning point, and getting Russell out could be very good for you in the long run, but y'all better say those prayers, because if Natalie or Kevin win HoH, you're both in for a very rude awakening. Big players come in small packages.

***Good Morning, everyone in the comment section! :) I'll be in there soon to say a proper hello!



HoH
Jeff & Jordan
cont'd.

Jordan: I'm sure when Russell cools off in the jury house, he'll vote for you.
Jeff: Let's just get there first... We'll worry about votes when we get there. There's still a long way to go.... I just wish I could peek into the future for 1 second! Am I gonna make it?! You know?
Jordan: Yeah... I think next week, Kevin needs to go.
Jeff: It'd be good if Michele wins next week and takes out Kevin. Then Michele can't play the next HoH, and me, you and Natalie flip and get Michele out. Natalie would be all over it. That's a perfect world. Who knows what will happen.

A little light Russell and Michele bashing begins... then mellows.

Jeff: For as small as this house is, we can't get two words in!
Jordan: Yeah... She said that Russell was getting on her nerves. He hasn't slept in five days.
Jeff: He told me that too, and I as like, dude, if there's anything you want to ask me, and he said no, I already know.
Jordan: Michele was saying that she just had to be nice to him, but she doesn't want to.
Jeff: It's good she came around without us asking her too.
Jordan: Yeah... an' I told her that it was coming from me, not you, and that I think Russell should be the one going home.
Jeff: What'd she say? Nothing?
Jordan: Not too much, but I think she gets the picture that he's going, so now she's buckling down. An' I told her, if there's something you need to say, then tell us. She was like no, we might need a team meeting...

CUT TO:
2:13am BBT
Elsewhere in the house...
  • Russell's washing his face in the downstairs bathroom. Then he goes outside to join Michele on the backyard couch... Talk is about paranoia in the house, and how they think they're ok.. paranoid, but ok.
  • Kevin & Natalie are in the Haves Room getting ready for bed, and planning ways to get Russell to blow up, such as turning the lights on and stealing blankets.
20 minutes later, around 2:36am BBT, Skippy flips the feeds again, and Michele and Russell have joined Kevin and Natalie in the Haves Room, and they're all chatting away happily about everything under the sun on Cams 3 & 4...

Jeff and Jordan are on Feeds 1 & 2 now, talking about all of the lies they've caught Russell in and unconciously reassuring themselves that they're making the right decision...

The Haves Room finally breaks up at 3:50am BBT... Michele and Russell head outside to the laundry machines for a quick tete-a-tete...

Russell: We need to stick to them like glue tomorrow. That way they won't have the chance to go up there before the meeting. That'll work, right?
Michele: That will work!
Russell: Gimme some credit. I'm not a complete meathead!
Michele: I know you're not!




This completes the Overnight Report™ !

It's 7:58am BBT, and the feeds have just gone to the Control Room BRB Screen. Early Wakeup!! I'll start a morning post shortly.




Watch Big Brother 11 24/7






Permalink







30 Comments:

Blogger Ry said...

Good Early Morning to you Carolyn! I haveta go to work where I can't comment on the Dish, but still can read it. Can't wait for the Overnight Report! Have a good day everyone!

~ Ryan ~

August 24, 2009 at 4:14 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Good Morning, Ry :) Have a great day at work!!

Good morning, everyone! :) I'll be back to publish more comments in a bit.

August 24, 2009 at 4:27 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG I have to find out what happens with POV and I am going on vacation until Friday with NO TV OR INTERNET!! what to do... can someone text me? lol (and no internet on phone either...)
~heather

August 24, 2009 at 4:51 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good morning Carolyn.

Just wanted to say thanks for all you do. You keep me going throughout the day when I'm at work and can't get on the live feeds.

(((HUGS!)))

August 24, 2009 at 5:03 AM  
Blogger Jaton said...

Good morning! I've been a long time lurker, but I don't think I've ever commented! Just wanted to say thank you for this blog--it is by far the best one out there! Also, just a little random tidbit for today...Last football season I ran into BB10's Jerry at a Texas A&M football game. Being the avid BB fan I am, I totally went up to him and talked to him about BB. He was so sweet and even took a picture with me! He was even wearing his red hat he wore all throughout the season!

August 24, 2009 at 5:23 AM  
Blogger @SteveReddington said...

Carolyn,
You are so AWESOME! Thanks for all your hard work and dedication.
Without you, I just wouldn't enjoy Big Brother.

August 24, 2009 at 5:38 AM  
Blogger Lucky13 said...

Good morning Carolyn,

Just caught up on the events of the weekend in the BB house. I must say "Congratulations!" on the 12 million hits! I remember someone saying after you got the 10 million that you would reach 15 by the end of the season. I agree! Let's shoot for it everyone!

BBdish Chicks and Chucks have a wonderful day! Looking forward to POV fallout!

August 24, 2009 at 5:48 AM  
Blogger wendy2 said...

Good Morning Dishers!
last night during the live show my husband and i were talking about what a good liar natalie is and i got to thinking,,

In order to be a good liar, you must have done a lot of it. It takes practice.

seems like the case with natalie.. she's awfully good at it.

August 24, 2009 at 5:56 AM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

Good Morning Miss Carolyn. You are up and at 'em early this morning. I'm just popping my head in to see what I missed. So far from what I have seen was on BBAD and Michigan Man covered that in last night's blog comments.

Glad you are picking up at Midnight for TOR.

And good morning everyone else also.

The only thing not mentioned from before midnight that I caught was Jordan being Jordan on the hammock when it was just she and Russell outside and everyone else was playing poker.

Jordan completely ignored him. She turned and pretended to be asleep for quite a while. I'm pretty sure Russell knew she was there as he sat on the sofa loudly clicking sections of the question game cards. (That was annoying even me.)

He walked toward the hammock pretending he didn't know she was there... how can you not see a sag of some type in the hammock and think no one is there?

Anyway, she still feigned sleep and he walked away. He was just looking for someone to talk to IMNSHO but she was being a .... (insert your word here as long as it isn't a nice one.)

I'll be back when I wake up again. I need my rest for Monday Evening Raw. What time do they usually do the PoV Ceremony? (Guess I could look back for myself instead of expecting Carolyn to know the answer to every question, but this is easier.)

^Ä^

August 24, 2009 at 6:04 AM  
Blogger David B said...

it kind of makes me wonder why hgs sell so much stuff, to me the bag is the last thing i'd sell, but hey i guess if you've lived it its differnt

August 24, 2009 at 6:22 AM  
Blogger ScottinMiami said...

Jordan is basically an eating, tanning and sleeping machine...did I mention eating? Hope she brought some Spandex shorts. Staple wear here in Miami. Amazing tensile strength.

August 24, 2009 at 6:36 AM  
Blogger Berdache Bear said...

Good morning Carolyn, Genie, Commenters, and C=Venus fans:

I asked a few days ago about the health/condition of C=Venus, because it has been so long since she has posted any new chops.

If somebody answered that query, I missed it. So, I went to C='s site and sent an email, asking about her health.

I received a response this morning, explaining that C='s mother has been ill for the past three weeks and has been in the hospital.

I sent an email to C= offering my "positive thoughts" for both C= and for her mother's improving health.

I thought many of you who enjoy C=' chops might be interested and might wish to send her your "positive thoughts" and/or prayers.

C= did say she posted a new chop last night and is hoping to get back to producing the many, many chops she is "behind" in.

BerdacheBear (Marc)

August 24, 2009 at 6:57 AM  
Blogger Berdache Bear said...

@ Genie: I just checked out C=Venus' new chop -- it's a wonderful homage to your hilarious label of the three Widows Godderz. Can you get higher praise and props for creating "the Widows Godderz" than a chop from C=? That would be a huge "NO," IMHO.

August 24, 2009 at 7:01 AM  
Blogger patti said...

I agree David. If I were a HG i might sell clothing and even props but I would never sell my BB bag! Guess some ppl are more sentimental than others.

G'mornin ALL! xoxo

August 24, 2009 at 7:02 AM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

Ellen's Bea the Heat Giveaway

Today's Prize: $100 Starbucks Gift Card

I'm trying to win this one for Carolyn. It might feed her addiction for 2 or 3 days. :-p~~

^Ä^

August 24, 2009 at 7:21 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

KIM!!!! I LOVE THAT VIDEO you did of Jeff and Jordan.
I will always be on the Jeff and Jordan bandwagon no matter what choices they make. They do not see what we see and are making judgment on what they believe to be the best move for them. Whether they win this game or not if they can find a relationship from this and a life together then it would be worth it. You can't out a price on happiness and they seem so happy together. Take the house and the paranoia and all that goes along with it out of the situation and they could make something very special.

JEFF AND JORDAN HERE AND IN THE FUTURE!!!

August 24, 2009 at 7:30 AM  
Blogger JulieB said...

Good Morning Carolyn ♥
Good Morning Genie and RepX ♥

Good morning BBBuddies! ♥♥♥♥♥

Ugh! I can't believe it's Monday all ready, I have no idea where the weekend went.

Last night:
GaYToR said...
I know JulieB has gone nini so she may not see this. Has she said if their cabins have survived?

Her family is still in my prayers as are all the families in the path of those nasty wildfires everywhere.

Gaytor - the cabins are still standing (yay) the fire is still 0% contained. There are sprinklers on all the roofs. My grandparents got home (where I am) yesterday. They all removed what they could so now we all just hope for rain and no wind and no damage.
We try to keep in perspective, they are just cabins, but there are a ton of memories there, my great-grandpa and great-grandma bought the property and built the swing and helped with all the cabins,etc,etc,etc.
You can see pics on my Facebook, any album that says BC, its likely the lake.

Thanks for asking Gaytor! :)

Have a wonderful day everyone!

August 24, 2009 at 7:34 AM  
Blogger Tangela said...

Good Morning All!

It hopefully will be a Bright Big Brother day :)

Although I'm not even convinced it would make a difference to J/J at this point... it still would be nice for Natalie's age lie to finally be exposed. If she keeps "bobbin' and weavin'" her way to the F2, at least the lie might cost her some jury votes.

Come on Michele & Russ... connect the dots!

And in case I have never said it before Carolyn and Genie..Thank you both! (and all posters who help blog this site) for the time, patience, and dedication to accuracy that you put in to BBDish.

My favorite BB Blog on the net!

August 24, 2009 at 7:41 AM  
Blogger Vicki said...

Last night on BBAD, even Kevin made a remark about how Natalie was bluffing and how good of a bluffer she is when playing poker. And all the info she knows about dealers in casinos. I cant understand how Jeff hasnt put this all together about Natalie, her lying and her age. Jeff is sooooo critical of everything that Michelle and Russell do and say, and is so paranoid about R/M, yet he cant see what is so obovious and right in front of his face, Natalie is a great liar and manipulator. But for some reason he cant see that

August 24, 2009 at 7:44 AM  
Blogger (MnM)- Michelle said...

What does Jordan mean "they will walk in there & know nothing"

they know everything thanks to her

I've never seen 2 happier people on the block,& such & miserable allie

Subtle~ you iz doin it wrong jordo

August 24, 2009 at 7:48 AM  
Blogger *^*^*MsFitzTX*^*^*^ said...

Good morning, Carolyn!
Good morning, All my BB addict Buddies!

I was thinking about Natalie & her lying & why it is so many of us don't like her because of it since all of the HG lie. And, why it is so many don't like the way she plays the game. Most of you might have already figured this out but I wanted to share my thoughts.

IMO, Natalie's game is based on making up lies and/or trying to get someone in trouble so they will break a rule. Reading & studying the rule book exhibited to me she wants to catch someone breaking a rule so they will get a penalty nom or get expelled. She says things similar to let's get under their skin or push buttons we know will aggravate them to get them to explode & do something bad so they have to face punishment consequences. She makes up conversations & lies & never backs down from it even if the person denies it in front of other HG. Natalie will insist her lie is the truth. She has had help in doing this & usually comes up with a plan & then engages one of her posse to carry out the plan with her. Other HG lie but it's usually a lie to further their game. Natalie is doing this to further her game but it's sneaky, ugly game play. For instance, if a HG asks another HG who is HOH or has a good chance of becoming HOH, will you put me up. HG answers, No, when they have full intentions of putting that person on the block. But, who would ever answer, yes, I plan to put you up when I become HOH? Majority of the lies by others are to advance themselves in the game without making up things or looking for ways to get a person out of the house by catching them breaking a rule. Or another lie might be they overheard or had a conversation w/ someone & they stretch the true conversation a little.

Natalie, is playing to win this game without any kind of integrity. To me that makes her a bad competitor. All HG walk a very thin line of integrity but Natalie is basing her game on making up lies, trickery & wanting to catch someone breaking a rule. She's a good liar & does it very well. She can be extremely believable & never backs down from it. And, is quick on her feet by being able to cover up when something might slip, for instance, her age.

This is why I would rather see, Jeff, Michelle, Russell or Jordan make it to the end.

Not one person in that house hasn't had their moment of ruthlessness or ugly human moments but to me Natalie & Kevin too, who has fallen into her type of game play, make it difficult to cheer for them.

Who knows at this point if this might get her or Kevin to the end but if it does I, for one, will not be happy with those results or be cheering for them.

August 24, 2009 at 8:17 AM  
Blogger Shi Shi said...

Good morning Caroline and all my other BB addicted friends! I'll be checking in but I'm at work and actually have to do something productive today other than BB.

August 24, 2009 at 8:21 AM  
Blogger Kristin said...

For the first time in DAYS I see the light!

If Jeff takes Kevin off of the block I'll be SO happy, because THEN, IF Russell is smart (and if he's not and just gives up then he doesn't deserve to win) then he'll make an alliance and convince Kevin to join him and Michelle, at least for one week. IF he's smart. Otherwise what's left for Kevin? Kevin and Natalie can only go so far when they are against Michelle and J/J....but if he gets rid of Natalie (less competition) and then pulls in Russell and Michelle (who have both proven they can actually win the HOH unlike Natalie) then he has a 3 out of 5 shot at getting this HOH instead of a 2 out of 5...I'm just sayin...

MAYBE There is hope for my man Russell and my girl Michelle after all! Those would def be my IDEALL DREAMMMMMMM F3! Russell, Michelle and Kevin...I can see it now! LET THERE BE LIGHT!

August 24, 2009 at 8:24 AM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

You saved yourself with that addition Carolyn. *giggle*

Jeff: We're gonna make out as soon as I take these things out. (**teeth whiteners)

I would have so gone off in a different direction had you not clarified that.

Just tryin' to make me behave myself aren't ya? It won't work for long.

^Ä^

August 24, 2009 at 8:34 AM  
Blogger Reneep. said...

I know this is kinda a stupid question, but do the final four get more money than the other evicted players? Do they get more money the longer they stay in the house? Or is it just that they have a one in four chances at a half a million? Thanks in advance if anyone can answer this for me. Good “fall feeling” morning to everyone! It’s usually about 100 degrees by now and the high for today is in the lower 80’s, feels like football! (Roll Tide)

August 24, 2009 at 8:39 AM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

JulieB HugZ and thanks for that update. I know exactly what it is like to lose the material things. I handled that or tried to convince myself I did, after Katrina. I said then I still have my memories. Those are nice but it's still not easy to take when you are talking about the irreplaceable things that help feed the memories. Pics and video tapes, etc. That's the worst part. Still hoping it will all still be there.

Vicki said...

I cant understand how Jeff hasnt put this all together about Natalie, her lying and her age. Jeff is sooooo critical of everything that Michelle and Russell do and say, and is so paranoid about R/M, yet he cant see what is so obovious and right in front of his face, Natalie is a great liar and manipulator. But for some reason he cant see that


That's called "Can't see the forest for the trees."

^Ä^

August 24, 2009 at 8:42 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Psst!! :)

New Top Post

August 24, 2009 at 8:45 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good Morning Carolyn and Genie and all the wonderful dishers out there.

Thank you for the great overnight report. And I loved all the comments.

I love this site so much. Everyone here keeps me going. Thank you everyone.

Hope today is a good day for HG. I just don't understand why no one is questioning Natalie's age. !8 and a huge poker player. I think that is Natalie's angle, lie her way to BB11 winner. She is a great liar.

Have a great day eberyone...

J/J are so cute together and Jeff has a great butt...

August 24, 2009 at 8:47 AM  
Blogger Berdache Bear said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

August 24, 2009 at 8:54 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you mysteria1!!!
Glad you enjoyed it! =)
xoxo

Sending prayers & love to c-venus!

August 24, 2009 at 9:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below