;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Thursday, August 27, 2009

The Holy Hotness That is Jeff

Good Morning, BB Lovers. Happy Thursday & Happy Live Show Day!!

The HGs had a BB enforced early night last night, and they're all more convinced than ever about an Endurance Comp HoH tonight. Yayyy!! Gotta Love Endurance Comps on the Live Feeds!

While I get the Overnight Report™ together, it's time to get your laugh on with BB4 winner and BB11 Dishchick Jun Song! Here's her BBDish Exclusive Blog about the the Sunday and Tuesday Broadcasts of Big Brother 11.


by Jun Song

Before we go any further, “I think everyone here knows that I’m not a ho”. I say that about once a week. Jordan actually means it when she says it though. I kid, I kid, I’m actually saving myself for marriage anyway.


I’m happy to report my move went smoothly, save for a few people in my life who flaked on me big time. Like, how rude. And like, I am the last person on the island of Manhattan you want putting you on their poop list. I missed my last blog because I was pinned underneath a few boxes, but I found my way out and I’m back!


I’ll touch on Sunday Night’s episode (aka The Night of Jeff, thank you thank you thank you CBS) a bit before I head into Tuesday Night’s.


HOH Competition: We learned that Jeff’s got rhythm (mmmhmm) and precision (hello, his fingers OWNING those tabs on the recycled cans was hot yes?!) and Natalie’s got none. Russell is like “a bull in a china shop” but no surprise there. I’m not judging. Russell as a bull does it for me. I like some variety you know?


Jeff’s “It was a long time waiting, I finally got it” after winning the HOH made me, for three seconds, think that he finally GOT SOME from Jordan. Then I regained my composure and realized he meant HOH. Phew. Crisis averted. Btw, is Jeff losing weight?! NO! Please make him eat more.


Jeff’s “various stages of hotness” (Kevin’s words, not mine) will go down as the most satisfying 23 seconds of my BB-watching career. Yes, career, it’s like a fulltime job come summer time. Geez.


BEST QUOTE EVER goes to, of course, JEFF: “If I’m there for 7 nights, I’m not just making out the whole time.” This was in response to Jordan wanting him to take her with him on his prized trip to Hawaii.

Like, seriously Jeff, if you took me I would thank you every second of the trip. Like, every second. Sigh. Unless you want to marry Jordan, well then, I would be happy for the both of you. But I still think you should have last fling with a cute Korean chick who won Big Brother. I know of one…you should know of me too…biblically.

Holy macaronis, can someone tell me where Jeff came from? Is Chicago “code” for The Whole Packageville?! I’ve been to Chicago, and I didn’t find no men like Jeff.

I’m not gonna lie. I felt all nervous inside watching clips of Jeff and Jordan’s first fight(s). I guess I DO want them to work out even if I’d be jealous of “Jordo”.

Don’t get me wrong, I like being scolded every now and again. Okay, I like being scolded a lot. And if it was Jeff doing the scolding, then sign me up because mama needs some good punishment! I think Jeff is just completely frustrated and is letting it out. Good for him. He must have the bluest balls since Papa Smurf was rocking them hardcore.


It’s cute though that Jordan got all pouty and “threatened” to sleep downstairs with the rest of the HGs. Um, she got far, like to the edge of the bed. Love it. Break up…to make up…learn it, live it.


Did anyone else have trouble focusing on Kevin’s spotlight on his life and being gay? They put the camera on Russell for a bit, remember? And after that, all I could do was stare at Russell’s crotch?! Am I crazy?! Tell me I’m not alone! Oh, and also…did anyone else notice that weird bump in Jeff’s pants when he was sitting in that big swivel chair in HOH talking to Michele and Jordan? I know it was just the pants/zipper, but still.


My freaking mind is SO in the gutter this week…and every week…and I hope this never changes until I’m picking out a casket. Yes, I am going to pick out my own casket knowing my OCD a*s.


Sigh…the memories…this time my season it had been down to Me, Ali, Erika, Robert, Jee, Jack…and our little 6-some had paired up alliances too. Oh what fun it is to hide…in multiple alliance rides!


POV Ceremony: Hahahaha the bananas, I love it! They brought back Casey! I am so happy they did! How friggin’ funny that I said I wanted Casey back to host a wet t-shirt contest BB-style…and we get to have him host something after all?! OTEV! This was suoiralih. DEVOL TI! Okay, enough with the backwards spelling fad. I couldn’t help it tho!


How ironic that again, Natalie never got Jessie’s banana in the end. Loser. Loved It! And now SHE’S sporting the string-around-the-head thing?!



That’s it. Photo montage attached. Incidentally, the 5th girl is some random girl that I convinced my gf Gina (I have already promoted her awesomeness before) to take a picture of. We were at dinner having a wonderful conversation when I spotted the wench with a white string around her head. Like, WHY would you draw attention to your neck-up when you have no right?! Meaning, the 4th girl is yours truly…don’t forget my alias, Koreana: Warrior Princess.


Jeff grooving to Casey’s little raps? Hot! I wanna dance with him! He asked me to dance! It said on his t-shirt “Let’s Dance” as clear as day! Y’all just couldn’t see the “Jun” after it…it was invisible ink.


If this isn’t Jeff’s week, I don’t know what is. Hello HOH and POV Holder and winner of the KEY to my chastity belt? The one to my heart can come later. Like, when I actually meet him.


Another power play by Jeff, attempting to knock out the artist formerly known as the Mongoose who was formerly known as the Shotgun who was formerly known as the Russell the Love Muscle. Oy vey!


Let’s see what happens on Thursday kids!


PS: Big thank you to JulieB for leading me to all these great pictures I’ve been able to add to the blogs. Love you girl!


PPS: FYI, I will be roasting my Korean a*s in Mexico starting Saturday and then partying it up in S. Hampton for Labor Day weekend, so the Thursday Live Show will be the last blog I write until after the holiday. Just giving y’all ample notice…where did I pick up “y’all” from all of a sudden?!?! Syn, do you see your affect on me?!






Permalink







21 Comments:

Blogger Ry said...

Thank you Jun! My fav was the pic montage of string around the head girls. Hilarious!

~ Ryan ~

August 27, 2009 at 5:24 AM  
Blogger Doodlebugsmom said...

You rock Jun!!!!!!

August 27, 2009 at 5:48 AM  
Blogger wendy2 said...

Good Morning Carolyn, Syn, blu, GaYTor...etc...
Thank you Carolyn for answering my question regarding Russel's word for word tirade.
As for Russel, i have to wonder if he had taken a whole different approach with Jeff would Jeff have changed his mind. Try to convince him that no, i wasnt coming after you, how could you think that, how could you believe Kevin and Natalie....I feel like I lost my best friend..etc. I think Jeff would have thought about it and maybe would have listened to Russ and considered that maybe Kev and Nat were lying to him. I'm a big fan of asking nice, the first time. The tirade should have been a last resort. Well, it shouldnt have happened at all, but if he just wanted to vent..he should have waited. I remember a saying from my childhood that stays with me to this day..."kill em with kindness" I'm convinced that Russ would have gotten a little farther using that approach.

August 27, 2009 at 5:49 AM  
Blogger HanHaysMom said...

Jun....as always you have me laughing my big old butt off!!! I just love your take on the house. Jeff is (I think) one of the sexiest HG that's been on in a long while, and yes I did notice that "bump". My duaghter & I were cracking up! Wonder how many of his friends are going to be giving him heck for "popping a tent". (even if it wasn't one!) Hope you have a wonderful time on vacation. What ever you do....DON'T drink the water!! Be safe & have fun!!

GOod Morning Carolyn, hope we have a quite day so no one is worn out by tonite! Can't wait for the comp! Hope everyone has a great day!!!

August 27, 2009 at 6:27 AM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

Jun? What part are you saving for marriage? :p~ You got me going with your very first paragraph. I knew then it was time to put on a bladder control garment. I had to run to WalMart before I could continue.

I like being scolded every now and again. Okay, I like being scolded a lot.

I think you need a good spanking. You are a baaaad girl! But Syn isn't into that. What will Koreana, Warrior Princess do? Spank him into submission so he will spank you?

My freaking mind is SO in the gutter this week…and every week…

We share a brain. Does that scare you? It makes me giggle... and proud.

I gotta change my Depends. It started leaking when you talked about Natalie not getting Jessie's banana. She must have been grabbing all the big ones.

Love the montage, but you are the 4th one? Girl! How petite are you these days. I guess I haven't seen a current pic of you until now. Is that really you? I don't want to take a chance that you are going to hate me forever or probably track me down like a swamp GaYToR so you can make shoes, a bag, a belt and a full set of luggage. I thought it was a second pic of Natalie. Then I realized those clothes are too coordinated for it to be her. Please don't hate me because I am old and my eyesight is failing. Actually it's the tears in my eyes from laughing.

Have a fabulous vacation with lots of hot action. We live vicariously through you.

Some Labor Day (when we aren't expecting a hurricane, and knock Syn's wood, so far it looks good this year) you need to come to New Orleans for Southern Decadence. See: http://www.southerndecadence.net and .com

100,000 men from all over the country and the world. So what if they are all gay, you would still love it, and might even convert a few, or at least put your straightdar to use and find some bi ones.

I think ya'll would make a fantastic Korean Southern Belle. I can see you sitting on a plantation veranda, sipping Mint Juleps. You are already learning the language. Ya'll bring Syn for ME!

I'm glad the move went well and you found your way out from under the boxes. Have a fab vacation. Your Blogs will be missed!

^Ä^

August 27, 2009 at 6:50 AM  
Blogger Jun BB4 said...

Awww thanks Doodlebugs!

Ry: I had to do it. I had to :)

August 27, 2009 at 7:30 AM  
Blogger Berdache Bear said...

Oh, Jun. You do get to the point. Luv this latest post. (BTW, there are many of us gai bois -- and gai old men -- out here in TV land that feel y'all's feelings/lust for Jeff.) You make mky Thursdays. Thanx -- LOTS.

August 27, 2009 at 7:44 AM  
Blogger JulieB said...

Hugs to you Jun!

Another great way to start the day! :)

Have a great vacation!!!

August 27, 2009 at 8:12 AM  
Blogger Maria said...

Aw, Jun! I was so anxiously awaiting your comments on how adorable and hilarious Kevin was talking about Jeff's hose and his general farming hotness! That had to be the funniest few seconds this season! I had to rewind it at least 4 times. I immediately thought about what you would say about it Sunday night. I always look forward to your blog!

August 27, 2009 at 8:38 AM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

Jun, love your blogs.

Have a great Holiday.

August 27, 2009 at 8:42 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

love your entries Jun.

August 27, 2009 at 8:46 AM  
Blogger Liv1029 said...

YAY!!!! Im so happy Jun's back!!! I missed your blog when you were gone. I just love your humor and agree with the Hotness of Jeff. I cant wait to hear what you have to say about tonight!!

August 27, 2009 at 9:32 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hilarious Jun!!
Every blog you write has me rolling. Love it! =)
Enjoy your vacation!
xoxo

August 27, 2009 at 9:36 AM  
Blogger Genie Sea said...

Have a great vacay! We will definitely miss your spicy self! :)

August 27, 2009 at 9:40 AM  
Blogger christyleigh said...

Papa smurf... LOL !!

I can honestly say I agree with you on the Holy Hotness that is Jeff!!

Love reading your blogs!! Thanks and have great vacation.. then we want details :)

August 27, 2009 at 9:45 AM  
Blogger Jupiter-2 said...

Hey Jun ~ A n o t h e r ... trip to Cancun ... tough life Girl! ;D

Enjoy your vacation! - I'll miss readin' your blogs. <3

August 27, 2009 at 9:49 AM  
Blogger Sunny said...

OMGosh Jun...

Seems to be alot of us hanging out in this gutter... I always love your blogs. ohh btw. a little OTK never hurt anyone.. *purrs*

August 27, 2009 at 10:41 AM  
Blogger Syn928 said...

Jun, light of my life! It's so crazy how much I agree with the things you said. You had me laughing at picturing you crawling out from underneath boxes. I'm glad the move went well and you are all settled in. Sorry you had friends flake on you. Show 'em what it means to be Koreana: Warrior Princess! I'm lol'ing big time picturing you saying "y'all" in a Daisy Mae get up. Sweeeeeeet! Hmmm, that's not a bad image at all! Neither is the image of you sipping margaritas down in Mexico! Enjoy your vacay, it sounds like a blast.

xoxo

August 27, 2009 at 2:18 PM  
Blogger Jun BB4 said...

Thanks HHMom! I can't get his tent out of my mind! :)

Gaytor you're breaking my heart! I will just have to really really upset Syn enough to warrant getting bent over his knee then. Formulating my plan now...and, OH NO YOU DIDN'T with the Natalie comment! Yes, I am pretty tiny...the house made me blow up like a firecracker come Chinese New Year. I am naturally small thank you very much :) I would TOTALLY play belle for a week...getting tingly just thinking about the petticoats!

My Bear, thank YOU for being you :)

Thanks Julie!!!

Awwww, I'm sorry Maria. It's just...it seemed so OBVIOUS you know? Hahahaha, I refuse to succumb to propaganda! But the thought of you thinking of me while watching BB turns me on. Big time.

Thanks Mr. Michigan, I promise to come back all tanned...with just enough tanlines!

Thank you to my ladies Ms. Madness and Liv, kim and Genie! :) Love back to you femmes!

Christy, Holy Hotness Batman! :)

Haha, Jupiter, it's a 4-hour flight and I know Cancun like the nerves of my, well, you know. I go once a year, and this will make it twice!

Sunny, I love it! I had to think about OTK...and honey, I am ALL about the knees...over them, on them, rugburning them, etc...gutter gutter gutter.

Syn, I will take, ahem, special pictures for you while watching the sunset...I promise not to lay anyone less better-looking than you. Which will probably leave me with very few choices, sigh.

August 27, 2009 at 4:16 PM  
Blogger Jun BB4 said...

If I missed anyone please excuse me. I'm half-way through a j right now :)

August 27, 2009 at 4:17 PM  
Blogger *^*^*MsFitzTX*^*^*^ said...

Jun - Loved it! I loved the montage of the strings around the head!!!

Glad the move went well & you were able to find your way out from under the boxes.

Have a wonderful vacation. Sounds like a blast!!!

PS..you really might meet Jeff one day, I'm soooooo jealous!!!

August 27, 2009 at 4:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below