;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Wednesday, August 26, 2009

The Overnight Report™

Good morning, BB Lovers! Happy Wednesday! :) Today in the BB House: HoH Pics, HoH Blogging, Tension, Scheming, Lies and Manipulation.

Ahhh.. what a menu!

Are you following us on twitter yet? We're tweeting @BigBrotherDish.

While I get to crackin' on the Overnight Report™, make sure you head on over to check out C=Venus' new Chops!

Click the chop on the left to get to her site, tell me your fave of the BB 11 season, and be entered to win a prize! :)

I'll see ya back here with the completed Overnight Report™ by around 8:30am BBT. Chances are excellent I'll be adding it section by section, so feel free to refresh periodically.

There was quite a lot of potentially game changing information revealed last night by Natalie to Russell... I can't wait to see what happens with it today... If Russell's still in it to win it, now he's got ammo. If you'd like to hurry on over to flashback and check that out for yourself, it starts on cam 3 around 1:45am BBT.

OK... off I go! See you back here in this post with the first installment around 6am BBT.

Clicking the pics will take you to the free trial of the live feeds. When you sign up, you'll have access to the flashback machine as well.


Midnight BBT
All HGs but Russell
Cam 3

Just thought you'd enjoy seeing them all laugh and play together...

The dynamic is also interesting because whenever Jeff is rough on Jordan, Natalie comes to her defense... ever so subtly.

Fast forwarding to about 12:10am...

Jeff: (gently) How the f did you win?
Jordan: I'm Gucci.
Jeff: (laughs)


To fast forward a bit on the night, Jordan decides to give Jeff his space up in HoH, and they both sleep solo...

Moving right along...


CUT TO:
1:20am BBT
Cam 3
All but Russell

Natalie: Hey! As final 5, can we make a deal? No matter what... whoever's going home from here on out...
Jeff: We don't pout?
Natalie: Let's all just f-ckin hang out.. Like, it's a game? And, cuz, y'know, who knows what's gonna be... Let's just say it's me next week. I don't wanna be like that. I wanna still have a good time. It's a game! Ya know what I'm sayin'? So...
Jeff: Wait. He chose differently.
Michele: ...talking smack about each other.
Natalie: Yeah. No matter what, let's hang out. I mean, it's a game. Whoever's gonna go home.. It sucks..
Jeff: I told him right before he started yellin', I go, dude, this is your opportunity. You've got a couple days left. Do what you want...
Natalie: I tried...
Jeff: I said it.
Natalie: When I went out there, I was gonna grab that deck of cards, and I was like, hey, we're gonna play bullsh-t, do you wanna play? He's like, "are you f'ing kidding me?" I'm like, no, for real, let's just play, let's just play, let's have a good time, who cares? He's like, "are you fuc-ing kidding me? Are you kidding me, Natalie?" So i was like, nevermind... But whoever it is, let's just have a good time.. Enjoy the rest of the time here.
Michele: Yep. Deal.
Natalie: Cool.
Jeff: No, she means, hurry up and deal. Let's all fart on it.... or take a dump.
Natalie: That doesn't mean it's ok to f'in send me home either, bastards. I've already been on the block 4 times. Choose somebody else. Cut me a break.

They deal another hand, and Jordan goes to rest in the Pool Room. Jeff tells the others that Jordan's upset with him for his comments during the card game...



CUT TO:
1:30am BBT
Pool Room
Jordan, then Michele

Jordan: Jeff is always bickering with me. It's getting on my nerves. He gets so aggravated so easy
Michele: He has no patience.
Jordan: No, he doesn't.
Michele: No patience whatsoever.
Jordan: Whatever. I don't care. I'm not a card player. Whatever, though... We're around each other too much. I'm sleeping down here.
Michele: For reals? Woo! Pool party!
Jordan: I know.
Michele: Oh, wait, no! cuz... I'm in the other room. Solo party.
Jordan: I figured I'd give him his space, 'cause we have been bickering a lot.

Meanwhile, on Cams 3 & 4, the card game has broken up, and Natalie is playing Russell in a game of Pool, while Jeff silently smokes on his fridge stoop. Back on 1, Jordan goes up to HoH to grab something, then comes back down to the Pool Room to go to sleep. A few minutes later, after chatting with Kevin a little, Michele heads to bed in the Have Not Room. She says they don't turn up the air full blast til all the Have Nots are in the Room, so she'll be much less miserable if she gets a head start on sleeping now.



CUT TO:
1:38am BBT
Cam 3
Natalie & Russell

Natalie: Next week has to be my week to win.
Russell: You will.
Natalie: I haven't had one yet, ya know? My time has to have come...

Pool chatter, then...

Russell: And then you got his heffer girlfriend... ass the size of a truck.

***To her credit, Natalie doesn't laugh.

Russell: C'mon, you know it's funny as sh-t. Fuc-in walks around with a wad of cookie dough and her legs are like this.. It looks like 2 seals mating.. hahahaha...

***Natalie smiles politely and shakes her head.

Russell: How many times have you heard that stupid f'in Gucci story? I wanna be like, Can you stfu? No one cares about your stupid story. We're all heard it 30,000 times, and it never gets good.

***Natalie remains silent on the issue.

Russell: Little Bit (his nickname for her), you know you wanna laugh.
Natalie: I can't say nothing. I am grateful to f'in be here, and it's not me, and I have a chance now.
Russell: You do have a chance now.
Natalie: That's all, y'know? Before, Kevin and I were gonna get picked off one by one. Next week, I'm playing against Kevin, Michele and Jordan. If I don't win HoH next week, I deserve to fuc-in' go home. Yeah, if I don't win, I deserve to go home... or if Kevin wins, I know I'm safe so... Michele wins, I'm fuc-ed. If Jordan wins, I might be safe.
Russell: She'll be too excited to get her cookie dough..
Natalie: (cuts him off) 100% if Michele wins, I'm fuc-ed. That's the one person I can't have win next week.
Russell: She's (Jordan) gonna be stumped on whether it's a nectarine or a peach... even when it says it on the f'in label.
Natalie: You don't even know what I said in the DR...
Russell: Fuc-in idiot. It says f'in nectarine and has a number on it. Dumb sh-t.
Natalie: I know.. I don't need to see a label. I know what...
Russell: (continues Jordan bashing) Her boyfriend coems up with a f'ing word that doesn't exist: Technotronics. And not even 1. It's plural, with an S, just in case there's 2 technotronics. F'in moron. Look up idiot in the dictionary. Just look up him. Oh.. my speech... It's gonna be f'in great.
Natalie: He's sittin' f'in pretty in this game right now..
Russell: He's got in f'in won.
Natalie: ...and it's getting f'in scary dude.
Russell: I hope you and Kevin take him out.
Natalie: Michele's so far up his ass, it's not funny.
Russell: Yeah, but she's just gonna get picked off.. She's just a fuc-in little..
Natalie: Oh, I know that. How do you think Kevin f'in came off this week? Michele has no frikkin clue.
Russell: (mimics Jordan) I don't know why I'm so fat. (back to his own voice) Maybe it's cuz you f'in eat too much! Lay off the f'in cookie dough, and your ass wouldn't be the size of a mack truck. There's a thought.

***Again, Natalie will not be pulled in to this line of non-game degradation. My respect for her as a human is growing... My respect for her game has already.

Natalie: He has everyone doing his dirty work. He's got Michele coming after us...
Russell: Oh, I know.
Natalie: Kevin going after Michele, so he's sittin' pretty.
Russell: Dude, he's got it f'in won. I'm just tellin you, you need to take his ass out. I hope you and Kevin take him out, so I can beat his ass in the jury house.

Natalie: If I send you a birthday present, and I make it to the final 2, you'll vote for me, right?
Russell: Of course, I will. I'll vote for you, no matter what.
Natalie: If I send you a birthday present...
Russell: You're Scrappy Do, dude. You were one of my original 3.
Natalie: If I send you Jeff...
Russell: ooooh... I would be f-.. dude.. I would... (stumbles over his words, hes so excited by the prospect)
Natalie: That'll be your birthday... Not just for you, but Jessie..
Russell: Oh, Jessie wants to f'in beat his... Jessie was heated.
Natalie: I haven't forgotten about that... I haven't forgotten how I got put up against him...
Russell: Who who who.. alright..
Natalie: I haven't forgotten..
Russell: Who was the only person that Jessie shook hands with? You and me.
Natalie: And Lydia...
Russell: She jerks him off.
Natalie: I know... It's not even just you that I wanna send him to. I wanna send him to Jessie too..
Russell: It's so funny, cause I was sitting in there and I was like, just control yourself Russell (x3), cause he wants me to blow up, cause it makes me look like a bad guy... if I blow up.. and then he started blowing up, and I was just thinking to myself, you dumb motherfu--er, you f----ed with the wrong f---ing kid, and he's like, talking big game because of the cameras? He's a fu--ing Model, when's the last time you heard a model being fu--ing tough? Fu--ing dumb motherfu--er..
Natalie: When you see Jessie, tell him for you guys to bring out the wine Thursday, and be ready to celebrate. My speech will be fu--ing epic. It's gonna be great.
Russell: My eviction speech will be... you don't mess with two smart people on speech - me and Chima? He's fu--ing Done! Oh, and Jordan's really not stupid. She just plays it off. You know that, right?
Natalie: I thought so.
Russell: When she came out here, her accent changed! I think she uses it on purpose. She empasizes it. I was like, What the f-ck is this? Since when do you talk like this?!

This conversation is ongoing, but so is the rest of the night... and I've got to move forward with it. I encourage you to check out the rest of this conversation on flashback.

CUT TO:
2:40am BBT
Bathroom
Michele & Russell

Stealth Whispering about Michele confirming with Kevin about flipping the votes...

Russell: When do you think you're going to?
Michele: I don't know... (can't hear her)
Russell: Cuz he came out to me tonight, and he said, "I need Michele to approach me, because I don't know where she is, because she's friends with them too." He's like, " I need her to come to me. I'm not gonna go to her, because I don't want her to go up there and tell anyone." He's like, He's Like... " I want her to come to me."
Michele: ok...
Russell: I mean, what was your plan?
Michele: I dunno, like, I feel like in this game, like, he's already tattled on us, so I don't really trust Kevin.
Russell: (looking dejected) Do you wanna give it a shot, at least?
Michele: I could talk to him, but he could then also stick the knife (she mimes sticking a knife into her back)...
Russell: I don't think he's going to. He just said, he just wants you to approach him.
Michele: ok... I just have to find a way to talk to him.
Russell: I'll try to pull Natalie away... Trying to get people away from them. Tomorrow's Wednesday, so that's probably the best time. I don't know. What are your thoughts?

Michele: Everyone's employing a buddy system, as to not being left alone with me.
Russell: I know. I know... I'll try to get Natalie away from him at some point, but... I mean...



Meanwhile, on Cams 1 & 2, in the Haves Room, Kevin and Natalie are having their own little whisperfest...

Kevin: I told Russell outside, you better not tell Michele I'm on board, because I'm not... technically. I'm not on board. I'm sure that Russell's going to Michele and telling her I am.
Natalie: They'll know by your vote.
Kevin: I told Jeff and Jordan today, rest assured, I'm sticking to my word...


Russell joins Natalie and Kevin in the Haves Room, and there's a whole lot of chatter for the next 40 minutes...

CUT TO:
3:20am BBT
Backyard
Russell & Michele

Michele's collecting all the cups and glasses that all the other HGs have left scattered about the yard. Russell comes outside...

Russell: Hey, can I ask you a question?
Michele: What?
Russell: Has anything changed since last night? Cuz it seemed like last night you were kind of... on the same page, and now I feel like, maybe you're kind of not.
Michele: I have to think about some stuff, because I don't trust Kevin, so... and it all comes down to talking to him..

Michele goes into the kitchen. Russ follows..

Russell: G'nite Michele.
Michele: (softly) gnite.

Russell heads to bed. Michele does the dishes, then a couple rounds of solitaire, and then she's off to bed, as well.

CUT TO:
6:25am BBT

Kevin and Natalie get up and start hiding things... An hour later. BB makes them put everything back.




This concludes the Overnight Report™. As of 8:30am BBT, all the HGs are snug in their beds... and Jordan's still solo in the Pool Room...







Permalink







82 Comments:

Blogger Sandra B. said...

Good morning Carolyn,

Last night Nat was giving Kev fashion tips. She was telling him how he never matches his clothes properly. He then explained how you can't wear two different kinds of blue together....a dig on her kind of matching. It was a funny.

August 26, 2009 at 5:47 AM  
Blogger Lucky13 said...

Good morning Carolyn and all the BBDishers who wil1 be here shortly for TOR.

I like the chop this morning, as well as your statement Carolyn. There could be some changes in the plan coming soon. I wrote notes to myself to comment about the Tuesday Afternoon post. I thought that Russell questioning Natalie about her Vegas trip was very telling. He's on to her and I think he's going to get her comfortable and "help" her to reveal her secret to the HG's. Along the same lines, Kevin flat out told her he doesn't believe she's 18 and she's using the age card. Good for you Kevin!!! Now if you would just use this info to your advantage. Wouldn't it be great if Russell and Kevin teamed up for F2. Natalie - out this week! Michele - out next week! GAME ON!!!

LOL at GaYToR's comment re: the truth of Nat's age coming out in a game of BS! Come on Russell, join the HG's for a game and make it happen!

Is this all wishful thinking on my part? Maybe not. Expect the unexpected!

Looking forward to the posts and comments as usual.

Have a great day everyone!

August 26, 2009 at 5:59 AM  
Blogger Lucky13 said...

Carolyn,

After viewing the C=Venus chops, I think my favorite is Kevin as Urkel. "Did I do that?" (He could say that if he shakes things up tomorrow!) A very close second is Braden as The Fonz.

August 26, 2009 at 6:08 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

G'morning, Sandra :)

Good morning, Lucky13 :)

August 26, 2009 at 6:21 AM  
Blogger Southern Sweetheart said...

Good Morning Carolyn!!

Can't wait to read TOR - I crashed and burned early last night.

And my favorite chop I think has to be Russell as the fireman....yummmm-mmy! My second would have to be Kevin as Urkel, and my third would be Michele as the nurse - very sultry.

August 26, 2009 at 6:23 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

So far I am LOVING the Lydia "Im not nuts" one!!! LMAO!!!!!

August 26, 2009 at 6:42 AM  
Blogger Shi Shi said...

Good Morning everyone! This is just the first of many log in's to BBdish today. Talk to everyone later!

August 26, 2009 at 6:43 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Oh and Good Morning Dawlin' ;)

August 26, 2009 at 6:43 AM  
Blogger Brook said...

gooooooood morning. been lurking in the shadows this summer and checking in from time to time from different states. lots of traveling = relying on dvr and sweet carolyn and the dishers very heavily. looking forward to settling back into a bit of a routine and finishing out the season with all of you once more. - i guess i got my russell/michele alliance i was harping on so much at the beginning of the season. i guess, also, that'll teach me to be careful what i wish for. russell's hot without a doubt but - blech - on the sportsmanship.

August 26, 2009 at 6:50 AM  
Blogger Khristi Nunnally said...

The widows of Godderz is my FAVORITE!! Haha!! :) Love it!!

Good morning fellow BB lovers..

Long time lurker
Khristi

August 26, 2009 at 6:55 AM  
Blogger Brook said...

hmm... favorite chop (they're all so good). i like the subtle ones so between the michele in the nurse outfit or chima batting her mike into the pool w/ natalie exercising futility making excuses for chima - i say Batter Up is my fave.

August 26, 2009 at 6:57 AM  
Blogger Mike said...

As much as I dislike Nat and Kevin, they are playing a very good game and I think one of them will win

August 26, 2009 at 7:20 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good Morning Carolyn, Genie and sll BB addicts.

I like Jeff as the fireman..wow, and than I love the Widdoes one and Ronnie as the Everyready..I loved them all, it was a hard choice.

Going tp read the overnight report.

Have a great day on the feeds everyone.

August 26, 2009 at 7:22 AM  
Blogger frankie said...

What happened to J/J? I once wanted them to win...now not so much. Does Jeff think he will win the jury votes against Jordon? I don't. How do you feel?

August 26, 2009 at 7:36 AM  
Blogger Machelle said...

Good Morning Caroylyn.
I looked at all the chops and I think my favorite is Casey in the Banana Suit with the gun.

August 26, 2009 at 7:36 AM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

Good morning Lucky and Sandra, and the others that have most likely posted but I don't see the names yet. (I love doing roll call when the list is so short. I don't have to think very hard and miss someone as I know I would.)

Good Morning SWEET Carolyn. I am so busted. HEHE! GOTCHA! Hope you didn't spend too much time looking for Russell playing with himself on the BY sofa. Technically he was, but it was just Solitaire. *chuckle* I'm ready for my spanking now.

Oh, deciding what is my favorite C=Venus chop is like asking me to chose between my great-nieces. I have it narrowed down to 2.

1. Kevin de Milo
2. Russell, the Cowboy in the Bathtub.

Kevin for the artistic value and Russell for the hotness. Since I have the original Cowboy in the Tub pic and it's in my rotating wallpaper folder, I am going with #1. Kevin de Milo. Even there he has his invisible shield on. *cracks me up*

^Ä^

August 26, 2009 at 7:38 AM  
Blogger Barbara said...

My favorite chop of the season so far is the Ronnie Legally Blonde the Musical. WOW!! I think it speaks for itself!!

August 26, 2009 at 7:40 AM  
Blogger Barbara said...

Fav chop...Ronnie's Legally Blonde the Musical. WOW! I LUV IT!! It tells the whole story..haha!!

August 26, 2009 at 7:44 AM  
Blogger fancyp said...

Good Morning I think a nectarine is a form of a peach is it not I also so think Natalie is so sad to watch as I think its her true nature to be a lier we all know someone whos every word you have to weigh as they seldom can tell the truth even over the smallest thing we have one in our family hard to like her tho we all love her.

August 26, 2009 at 7:45 AM  
Blogger RuralKsGirl said...

It's sad to see how Jeff has reacted to having so much power in the house. I agree with what Jordan said in the DR... I like the old Jeff. But I have to wonder if he's changed due to all of the built-up pressure (from the game... among other things), or if he's really like that in "real" life. It'll be interesting to see what happens when/if he gets put on the block and evicted.

It's about time someone call Natalie out about her age! Way to go, Kev! I don't necessarily want to see Russell stay, but it'd be awesome if the house voted to KEEP Russell this week and evict Nat. If only Jeff and Jordan would wise up and see that Nat and Kev are NOT on their side...

Looking forward to the live show tomorrow! Things could change between now and then! Anything's possible in the BB house!

August 26, 2009 at 7:46 AM  
Blogger Tangela said...

Good Morning Carolyn & All ;)

Wow, might we have a game changing age reveal today? Russ does seem to be getting close or he knows already, and is waiting for the perfect moment to pounce. He still has a VERY slim chance to stay I think, even if Natalie is exposed.

Kevin seems to have known already, but decided having her around or using her is still his best option for now.

Michele also maybe keeping this knowledge close at hand.. to use when she really needs to. I just can’t believe they all are as blind as J/J.

Is a chance J/J could come to the same conclusion as Kev though, even if only for this week and keep Nat anyway?

I personally am praying that Michele wins HOH next, especially if Russ is evicted, her chance in the game drops dramatically, even if Jeff were the target. But she has been on the ropes and been "beat-on" just about the whole game from all sides (now even by Jordan :( - I'm ready for her step it up and take over!



I do see the valid reason in getting Russ out now though.. but still disappointed in how J/J went about it this week and how their HOHitis wasn’t just power hungry...it became petty to the extreme.

I know Michele’s reign was short, but her behavior did not come across in the least as “ugly” or immature as all the rest of the HG’s when they held the power. When she had to make the strong choice to put Chima up. She executed straight fwd and w/ class IMHO. For this and many reasons, I want Michele FTW.


Excited to see how this all pans out with Nat/Russ though.

Hoping you all have a great BB day!

August 26, 2009 at 7:47 AM  
Blogger Vicki said...

Good morning everyone. I hope and pray that Jeff comes to his senses today and sees what is really happening in the BB house. Maybe a night without Jordon in his bed he will clear his mind and see Natalie and Kevin for what they really are. And he realizes how horrible he has been treating Michele the one person in the house that really likes him and is loyal to him

August 26, 2009 at 8:14 AM  
Blogger WendyLady33 said...

Good morning!

I'm not overly impressed with being up this early - my dog was acting all big a brave, protecting us from those deadly apples falling from our tree. Thankfully the bf made coffee nice and strong and i wont be crusty for long.

I'm still sticking to my fav chops of Ronnie PlayDoh and Queen of Chima. Although i did like the bawling trio!

Of course now that i'm up and moving about the dog is sleeping - even snoring - i really am more of a cat person.

August 26, 2009 at 8:24 AM  
Blogger tchr_mom said...

Good morning everyone!!!!!
Just a quick sneak in, before it's off lesson planning.

Here's hoping either Kevin or Russell shakes things up today. I am still hopeful that Nat has over played her game and they are tired of it. I'm willing to take the chance of a Russell/Kevin alliance to see that happen. I think I'm not the only one, am I?

August 26, 2009 at 8:25 AM  
Blogger Reserved said...

Morning Carolyn and fellow Dishers,

I have to say that I am really disappointed in Russell as a person, he never liked it when Chima went personal with him, and his attacks on Jeff and Jordan with his comments is really offensive.

He is such a bad sport, even Jessie who was backdoored was not as bad as Russ. Russ had a chance to save himself, Jessie did not... Casey was backdoored, but never stooped to this level, this is the real person Russell is, and it is not nice to see. He could have been gone 3 weeks ago, but got a chance to further himself in the game, and I still believe he would have taken Jeff out next week if he had won HOH, so I don't understand what is wrong with him.


Just don't get it.

August 26, 2009 at 8:26 AM  
Blogger jmsmom said...

I really find it sad that Russell has to demean women to make himself feel better - how many have been his targets? Well, he did supposedly go after Ronnie too.

Do you think anyone at BB / AGP is taking his threats against Jeff seriously? I find it disturbing that he continues to make them and I don't remember a season where a contestant was allowed to continue physical threats. I know there have been 1 or 2 shown the door for acts or threats of violence in the house.

Jeff has always been my pick but unless Jordan wins HOH, I think he may be headed to the Jury House and Natalie and Kevin will take over. I don't respect Natalie's game as much as others do because she & Kevin purposely lied to create this situation with Jeff. I don't remember Jeff lying - now grumpy and stressed, yes but lying, no.

August 26, 2009 at 8:34 AM  
Blogger Darkart said...

I'm pretty sure this will not happen, BUT I would love to see and hear Julie on Thursday say "by a vote of 2 to 1 Natalie you are evicted from the Big Bother house". She is playing a good game, it is just I can't stand her manipulation of Kevin.

August 26, 2009 at 8:35 AM  
Blogger dolphinchik2 said...

Good Morning Carolyn....Eagerly waiting TOR....I have to say my fave chop is: The Jeff/Jordan one where he says I will carry you as far as the jury house....hahaha. I don't always think hes carrying her but I do think that she could help out a little more...Have a great day!!

August 26, 2009 at 8:36 AM  
Blogger Rana said...

Aww Jeff and Jordan slept separately. He should go in this morning and make up with her. :) Tonight's Jeff last HOH night. Hopefully Jordan wins though and they're back up there!!!

August 26, 2009 at 8:42 AM  
Blogger JudyD said...

Good morning Carolyn and BBDishers,
Wow 12 million dishers and counting.Congratulations you'll have 15 mil before this season is done.WTG!You do have the best site to get the true info on BB.Plus every one on here are the greatest.
I was just catching up on all that I've missed this past weekend.Been sick in bed with the end of summer flu.Better now and I sure did miss allot.
I'm still a Jeff and Jordan fan.Still want Natalie out before Russell.I still think Kevin is going to make final 2 if not taken out next.I really hope it's J/J/M/R in the final 4.Well that is what I'm praying for.
JudyD in Tennessee

August 26, 2009 at 8:44 AM  
Blogger Vicki said...

My favorite is Lydia being the gremlin. It is perfect and it fits her to a t....I laugh everytime I see it.

August 26, 2009 at 8:44 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

hey everyone!! :)

i'm dashing over to starbucks real quick.

brb! :)

August 26, 2009 at 8:46 AM  
Blogger Shi Shi said...

My favorite 'The widows of Godderz'. Hilarious. What a great talent to be able to do all of that!!!

August 26, 2009 at 8:47 AM  
Blogger RobinK said...

Morning Carolyn, morning everyone! Sorry I didn't say goodnight last night. I "visited" hubby upstairs and fell asleep after while cuddling ;)
I'd have to say my fav chop is Kevin de Milo...after seeing all the ones with his arms in his shirt, that one is awesome!
OK, gonna read the posts since last night and catch up.
{{hugs everyone}} I hope everyone has a great day!

August 26, 2009 at 8:49 AM  
Blogger Kent said...

Good morning Carolyn, Gaytor, Wendy and everyone else...

Carolyn, I dont know how you do this 24/7...Im sadly a little burnt out on Big Bro, Im glad its almost over!!!

Im off from work tomorrow and friday and then tuesday I leave for Texas...

So I wont be around for the next week or so!!! Ill pop in every once and a while!!!

Hope everyone has a great Humpday!

August 26, 2009 at 8:49 AM  
Blogger David B said...

other than the pysical threats evil spewed at jen but evil was a ratings poster boy so it was *wink wink

August 26, 2009 at 8:49 AM  
Blogger Tangela said...

I was reading the exchange between Nat and Russ..pretty ugly stuff.. glad she isn't sinking to that level now, but she most def' has in the past! So no “pass” from me quite yet.

This reminds me of the J/J convo from the Tue. Overnight report, when they (especially Jeff!) were disgustingly horrible and petty re: Michele. But the whole unfortunate convo’ could only be posted in part, followed by ..."Intense personal Michele bashing begins after this..." … I understand btw…not complaining Carolyn, probably just had to condense it for content, time and shear ugliness reasons. Most can go to the flashback to see it anyway.

Trust me for those that can stomach it, they should! Jeff is just as horrible as Russ when he’s either stressed, is clearly scared or has his back is against the wall. They both seem to be cut from the same cloth IMO. There were a lot of similarities with Russ from last night. But when you have a contestant as “loved” as Jeff is this season, most fans don’t want to think of him that way. Shame really…because he is far from being a saint.

August 26, 2009 at 8:52 AM  
Blogger JudyD said...

My favorite C=Venus chop is Jaws, one with Casey as the lead actor.He looked just like him.
JudyD

August 26, 2009 at 8:54 AM  
Blogger Gata said...

Hmmm.... I think my favorate chop is Michelle as the nurse. Loved how Natalie wants everyone to be fun no matter who is up on the block, I am sure she don't want Jeff to stab her in the throat, is it just me but isn't Jeffs threat kinda scary he is always going to stab or cut or burn their clothes or their beds.

August 26, 2009 at 8:54 AM  
Blogger ǝuoʎuɐzǝɥʇ said...

I like Kevin and his invisible shield. LOL I thought I was the only one that noticed how often he has his arms inside his shirt!

August 26, 2009 at 8:55 AM  
Blogger Emily said...

I think it's BS that last night's episode made Jeff and Jordan look like they were fighting all the time. I think they showed all the negative tape and none of the cute stuff. Why are they trying to make Jeff look like a bad guy? Hm... I wonder if they figure he's going to go soon and they don't want us all to abandon the show when he get's voted out. I hope he doesn't though... I love him! I want him or Jordan to win and then go to Hawaii together and share the money. :)

August 26, 2009 at 9:01 AM  
Blogger johnny_5 said...

That is weird how jordos accent changes, but it can't all be an act. I don't think Jordo is a secret genius.
If russell wants to hurt Jeff he should bring those attacks he told Nat to jordans face.

On a sadder note, I don't think Russ is going to inform Jeff of Nats plan to get his vote.

August 26, 2009 at 9:01 AM  
Blogger MG said...

Morning all -

Favorite chop (this was tough),

Michelle in the "Don't let the lab coat fool ya!

August 26, 2009 at 9:03 AM  
Blogger Simply Sam said...

Okay... I have to go with two chops as my favs. They tie for first, even though I love all of them!

C=Venus ROCKS!

My first fave? Casey in his banana suit with Jessie in the guerrilla suit. "This sh*t is bananas!" LOL.

My other... tied for first fave? Casey again in the Jaws chop. She has such an eye for these things! Seriously - that looks EXACTLY like Roy. Again... what an eye. And the "Jaws" concept? PERFECT for that stage of the game.

I love me some C=Venus long time.

Confession time:

I'd really love to see operation backdoor Russell completely backfire. Otherwise, the house will become seriously boring. Keeping him around would be some *ahem* "epic" entertainment.

(Hahahaha... I am listening to the flash backs and just as I typed "backfire" Kevin was just saying he wants a bonfire. *giggles*)

August 26, 2009 at 9:04 AM  
Blogger Sandra B. said...

I wish Russ would chill on the fat ass crap. I would love him to flip the game but as a owner of a ass that is fatter than Jordan's it turns me off. Just like he doesn't like to be called a terrorist. Kevin a f****t or Chima a....nword. I could go on and on. What he is saying hurts just as much.

August 26, 2009 at 9:08 AM  
Blogger Simply Sam said...

Geeez... where are my manners?!

Good morning, Carolyn!

Good morning, all BB Dishy Chicks, Chucks and addicts!

♥ Sam

August 26, 2009 at 9:09 AM  
Blogger MG said...

Now my morning thoughts -

Michelle votes to evict Natalie and Kevin (thinking it's just a hinky vote he can blame on Michelle) also votes to evict Natalie!!

Kevin has to make a move sometime. He can't keep listening to Natalie. He knows she's not 18 and he was pissed this morning about having to put back all the things they tried to hide (another Natalie idea).

Unless Jeff wins POV he's 99% gone next week no matter who leaves Thursday.

Michelle has to make a move away from J/J also.

August 26, 2009 at 9:12 AM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

fancyp said...

Good Morning I think a nectarine is a form of a peach is it not?


I thought a nectarine was more like a plum so I did some googling.

Peach
Prunus persica
Family: Rosaceae


Nectarine
Prunus persica var. nectarina
Family: Rosaceae

Description & storage
Peach: Round juicy fruit with downy yellowish-red skin and a rough stone.
Nectarine: Type of peach with a thin smooth skin and firm flesh.


So there it is. Peaches and nectarines are in the same family. One is fuzzy, one isn't. but I eat both and they have very different taste and texture.

^Ä^

August 26, 2009 at 9:12 AM  
Blogger Michelle in Indiana said...

I don't think at this point that Natalie's age coming out would make any difference in the game. Entertaining yes. Game changing no.


I am in no way defending anyone by my next statement.
Russell saying things about J/J is no different than what J/J have been saying about R/M. They have all attacked each other at some point whether it was to their face or behind their back.

My favorite chop......I have to agree with Wendy, Queen of Chima

August 26, 2009 at 9:13 AM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

tchr_mom said...

Here's hoping either Kevin or Russell shakes things up today. I am still hopeful that Nat has over played her game and they are tired of it. I'm willing to take the chance of a Russell/Kevin alliance to see that happen. I think I'm not the only one, am I?


*GaYToR raises his hand*

You are definitely not the only one.

^Ä^

August 26, 2009 at 9:15 AM  
Blogger Lucky13 said...

Good morning GaYToR. : )

August 26, 2009 at 9:21 AM  
Blogger Lucky13 said...

Th8umbs up tchr_mom!!

Darkart - Sounds Great!!

August 26, 2009 at 9:28 AM  
Blogger WendyLady33 said...

Hiya smiley one! I so relate to the burnt out feeling! Hope you have a wonderful trip!!

August 26, 2009 at 9:29 AM  
Blogger Jim H said...

Nat and Kev got called on the carpet by BB to not hide objects to mess with the other HGs. Did BB call Kev to the DR so others could hear? I wonder if people are going to ask Kev why he was called to the DR at 6 in the morning and what lie he is going to make up (probably the thing about there being no water).

August 26, 2009 at 9:30 AM  
Blogger Marci said...

Good Morning Sweet Carolyn!

Good Morning BB Buddies!

It is so hard to pick my favorite chop! C=Venus does such an incredible job! But, if I HAD to pick just one, I would pick O M G! Kevin is just so funny.

I would pick Batter Up but it involves Chima, so.... LOL

They are ALL great!

Thanks c=Venus!

August 26, 2009 at 9:32 AM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

Kent.in.NYC said...

Hope everyone has a great Hump!


(I love leaving words and parts of words out to suit my needs. :-p~~ )

Kent, stop by New Orleans on your way to Houston and I'll give ya a 'Great Hump' *evil grin*

Have a great trip. Tell all the boys in the backroom at Ripcord I said hi, :-O ... and on the back patio at Mary's (Naturally)

^Ä^

August 26, 2009 at 9:35 AM  
Blogger WendyLady33 said...

Michelle - i agree - they all have lied and they all have said mean things about others. Some are just willing to go lower then others but no one in that hg is a saint by any means.

Still having a hard time picking a fav to vote for on both options. I don't think i will know forsure til the game is over.

August 26, 2009 at 9:36 AM  
Blogger MattitudeV1oh said...

OMG, I love that crazy Lydia chop by C=Venus. As messed up as Lydia can be I still have a soft spot in my heart for her since she owned that unitard like a real trooper.

August 26, 2009 at 9:38 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for the great overnight report.

As always it was great.

August 26, 2009 at 9:41 AM  
Blogger Kristin said...

To diss Russell and say he was degrading women and makin threats against Jeff...let's all not forget, Jeff made VERY vocal threats towards Russell, I mean EXTREME. So extreme I actually could picture the heinous acts he was saying! And the way Jeff has been treating Michelle over and over and over is also NOT cool (same with Jordan).

I just think if you're going to call out one player, please call them all out.

August 26, 2009 at 9:41 AM  
Blogger ronap said...

Good morning to All! Have been having some personal issues at home, so haven't commented much - but have been watching the feeds.

My favorite chop is the widows of Godderz - that is hilarious, I swear you would have thought he really died. I rolling on the floor when that happened.

Natalie - I finally have something OK to say about her - Good Game, but she is about to be caught, if Russell & Kevin decide to keep themselves safer. I still don't like her. She should be going home, either her or Russell Thursday - I OK with either one.

Michelle - I really like her, and she is really looking good body wise, the weight loss and exercise is paying off.

Jordan - I think she gained the weight that Michelle lost. She doesn't look bad, just a lot more curvy. The way Jeff is sniping at her, especially what they showed on TV last nite, she might just have had enough - I think that he is just gotten too much in his head. I think she is holding back on some of her intelligence, she needs to let it out really soon!

Jeff - Hopefully, he gets off the pedestal next week, and the sniping will stop, we will see. Just don't want him to go home yet.

Russell - He is a poor loser, but, he needed to be told that by Jeff that he didn't feel that he could compete with him the rest of the game, instead of the way it went down. I think Russell did burn bridges with the Jesse vote though.

Kevin - Well, he is Kevin, on the verge of winning something, but never actually winning. I don't see him or Natalie winning a veto or HOH, but either one could be kept at the end, which would be a mistake for anyone of them. He needs to seperate from Natalie, but won't until she is gone, we will see.

You all have a great time - I will be back later (work day).

August 26, 2009 at 9:44 AM  
Blogger Marci said...

Isn't it ironic that Russ is calling Jordo a fat ass, when he has gained so much weight himself.

Hiya Wendy!

August 26, 2009 at 9:44 AM  
Blogger Marci said...

Kent ~ I hope you have a wonderful trip back home!

I used to live in Fort Worth and truly miss Texas! AND Texas men!

August 26, 2009 at 9:46 AM  
Blogger wendy2 said...

HOLD ON ONE GOSH DARN MINUTE!
(JK)
why are russels comments about Jordan laid out word for word for all to see and comment on, yet Jeff and Jordan have been doing EXACTLY that in reference to Michelle? it seems like nobody is paying much attention to the nasty things they have said about michelle. there is mention of a michelle bashfest, but not thier actual words like russels.
dont get me wrong, i hate the things he said, but Jeff's comments should get equal time. ok, my rant is over..im just a little bit mad at j/j. ive been loving them all season, literally from week one, and now to see them behave that way towards michelle has burst my bubble, lol...

August 26, 2009 at 9:46 AM  
Blogger Carmen said...

Good Morning Everyone!
I too would like to see a Russell/Kevin alliance. If they go final 2 I think if everyone votes gamewise(?) they have a 50/50 shot. But if Russell can pull of not being evicted this week they should just give him the money LOL!

August 26, 2009 at 9:49 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Kristin - Re - if you're gonna call out one player, call them all out.


I do.

August 26, 2009 at 9:51 AM  
Blogger Tangela said...

Fav C=Venus chops..there are so many! but I have to say toss-up between..

-Michele/"They have no idea who they are dealing with"

-Chima/ Batterrrrrr up!

August 26, 2009 at 9:53 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Wendy2 - This one was game... The other was just the 2 of them being vicious about Michele, which is sadly, nothing new.

That's the dividing line for me.. not who said it, but the context in which it was said.

Russell's still trying to stay in the game...

He was trying to get Natalie to agree with him for a reason.

Just my take.

August 26, 2009 at 9:56 AM  
Blogger Michelle in Indiana said...

Thanks Wendy!

August 26, 2009 at 10:01 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Good Morning, SouthernSweetheart!! Andrea!! Shi Shi!! Brook!! Khristi!! Someone!! Mike!! Pamela!! Frankie!! Machelle!! GayTor!! Barbara!! FancyP!! Dorinda!! Tangela!! Vicki!! WendyLady33!! TchrMoM!! Reserved!! JmsMom!! Darkart!! DolphinChik2!! Rana!! JudyD!! Vicki!! RobinK!! KentInNYC!! DavidB!!
Gata!! Zanyyyy!! Emily!! Johnny5!! MG!! SimplySam!! SandraB!! Michelle in INdiana!! Jim H!! Marci!! Mattitude!! Pamela!! Kristin!! RonaP!! Wendy2!! Carmen!!

August 26, 2009 at 10:10 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

New Top Post!!! :)


Click Here

August 26, 2009 at 10:11 AM  
Blogger Tracy said...

This is my first time commenting, but I have been a fan of BBDish for a couple of seasons now! Thanks so much for all you do!

My favorite chop is the Kevin as Urkel one, although, it was a tough choice.

August 26, 2009 at 10:14 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Hi Tracy :)

Welcome to the comment section!! :) I'm so glad you decided to say something after all this time, and I hope we'll see more of you!

August 26, 2009 at 10:24 AM  
Blogger BB Team Jeff and Jordan said...

I like the One with Chima and Natalie saying it wasn;t your fault it slipped out of your hand the mic, like is she crazy or what there are only 50 thousand cameras around what is she thinking they didn't see her do it omg what a big slip from across the back yard!!! What is she thinking!!

August 26, 2009 at 10:27 AM  
Blogger Bec_in_FL said...

Good Morning Carolyn. Hope you have a great day. I'm headed out to my local starbucks in a few minutes myself. Altho we call it starbecs and a friend made me a t-shirt with the logo that says starbecs instead. And i do know all the staff also but dont get any kisses. I'm sure they think you are as special as we all do!

As to my favorite c=venus chop. i like the Chima Mega Diva one, The Casey jaws one, the queen of Chima and Nurse Michelle one. Very hard to pick a fav as she does such good, funny work!

Hoping for an interesting day. I'll be in and out.

Cheers!
Bec

August 26, 2009 at 10:28 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Morning, Bec :)

Morning, BB Team Jeff Jo :)

August 26, 2009 at 10:35 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

My Favorite is 'The widows of Godderz' I still can't believe how the three of them acted ater Jesses departure. Thanks for sharing those!

August 26, 2009 at 10:44 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

After reading all the comments, IMO I think last nights show, showing Jeff in the negative is a set-up for the Thursday show when the show the big fight.

Everyone was in love with Jeff. We couldn't imagine him acting that way. And I sat here and wacthed and was shocked. Now his being so mean to Jordan.

I don't know what to think. They are all stressed out and have nowhere to hide.

August 26, 2009 at 11:10 AM  
Blogger Tamara Wintermote said...

My fav is the "O.M.G This is the biggest lie yet. Gotta use the Double strength invisible shield" chop of Kevin, The faces he makes crack me up LOL

August 26, 2009 at 11:12 AM  
Blogger Aisha said...

Definitely the Widdows of Godderz! That is a hilarious chop!

August 26, 2009 at 11:47 AM  
Blogger OhioNan said...

Good afternoon everyone!!

I'm excited to see the events of today. I'm hoping Russ talks to Jeff and informs him of Nat and Jeff's plan to get him out next week. I was so happy Nat decided to let her jaws flap last night!

My favorite chop is Lydia in the crazy coat!!! I love, love, LOVE it!

August 26, 2009 at 12:18 PM  
Blogger southerndelta said...

Hey!!!
My fave chop is the Batterz Up with Chima and her mic!
Too funny!

Just wanted to add. I'm new to the site, just started reading about 2 weeks ago and joined yesterday so that I could partake in commenting as needed and wanted.

Love this site! It is fantastic!!!

August 26, 2009 at 12:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below