;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Friday, August 28, 2009

The Overnight Report™

Good Morning, BB Lovers. :) Happy Friday!!

What a difference a day makes! With Kevin's HoH win last night, the game just changed pretty drastically. The power and safety Jeff has held onto for the last month is officially gonzo, and he's now target #1 or 2, depending on the mood of the moment between Kevin & Natalie on the feeds.

There's a whole lot of game left in these house guests, and every single move counts, as they fight on toward the half a million dollar prize... This week, it's alllll about winning the PoV.

By the way, in case anyone hasn't gotten the memo, I changed my twitter name. All official BBDish tweets are now coming exclusively from @BigBrotherDish.

While the HGs are sleeping, I can never resist checking out the eBay Daily Deals. Shocking, right?! Me? On eBay?? ;p

There are some sweet techie deals this morning.

And over in BB eBay land...

BB11 Laura Crosby still has a few hours left on the coveted BB Bag that I'm bidding on but probably way too frugal to actually win.

BB10 Renny's Auctions are still going strong too, dawwwwlins! In case anyone's wondering, Renny's still Team Jeff, all the way.

OK.. time to make the donuts... err.. The Overnight Report™. I'll see you back here with it completed around 8:30am BBT. That's the goal. Odds are excellent I'll be putting it up section by section, as I go, so feel free to start refreshing for the 1st installment around 6:30am BBT.

Clicking the flashback find pics will take you to the free trial offer of the feeds, where upon signing up, you'll have access to the flashback machine...


11:43pm BBT
Haves Room
Jeff & Jordan
Cams 1 & 2

Finally alone in the room, Jordan whispers to Jeff about her conversation with Natalie...

Jordan: She was like, "I hope Kevin sticks to the plan," and I was like, "What? That I'm going up and Michele?" And I was like, "What about Michele," and she was like, "Yeah, I think so, but I just hope he sticks to the plan..." but I have a feeling he might put me and Michele up and backdoor you.

***Ding Ding Ding Ding! We have a winner!

Jeff: Where'd you get that from?
Jordan: I'm just...
Jeff: I know. I have the same feeling.
Jordan: Because, if you think about it, Russell was the strong player, and now you're the strong player left...
Jeff: mm hmm.
Jordan: So why would he keep you, if he could, you know what I mean?
Jeff: mm hmm
Jordan: ...if he could get rid of another strong player... Then, ya know, they could keep Michele another week, then get rid of her the next week, but be sure to get you out this week. You think about that?
Jeff: Yes.
Jordan: If I'm up on the block, and I win PoV, I wont take myself off, cause then they'll replace me with you, and you'll probably go home. K?
Jeff: mm hmm
Jordan: Also, if it's me against Michele, I know I'll win. So.. I promise you, if I'm on the block, and I win PoV, I won't use it on myself. K?
Jeff: mm hmm. I appreesh.

This conversation is ongoing. Please check it out on flashback if you'd like to continue with it. I need to move on with the rest of the evening...

CUT TO:
11:47pm
HoH Room
Kevin & Michele
Cams 3 & 4

After re-reading his letter from home and having a moment, there's a very soft knock on the door. It's Michele. They make a bit of small-talk, connect on their mutual 9 year relationships, and how odd it is for 2 married people to make it so far in the game, then get down to business.

Kevin: We both have the bond of being practically married.
Michele: Yeah.
Kevin: You're married, but I'm not.
Michele: You should be able to be married.

etc., etc...

Kevin: Can you believe we made it this far?
Michele: I really can't. I thought I was going out the 1st week, and every week, I'd just be like, ohmigosh, I'm goin' out this week, I'm goin' out, and I'm like, how am I still here? I don't f'in know.
Kevin: I thought for sure I was going out last time.
Michele: I wanted Natalie out, if it was gonna be between you two.
Kevin: Really?
Michele: Yeah, I wanted Natalie out for a while, like when it was Lydia and Natalie, I wanted Natalie out, and they were like, "no, you have to vote Lydia."

Kevin: They really hated Lydia, huh?
Michele: Yeah.. well, they couldn't get past the personal stuff.
Kevin: I know.
Michele: I was just like, sometimes... it doesn't make.. it's not the best strategic move.
Kevin: But, I mean, I dunno.. I woulda done the same thing. Lydia got very, very personal. You can't do that when you're freakin'..
Michele: I know. People don't think. Like Russell shot himself in the foot over and over again in the house. Like, we were close at different points in the game, then he kept doing stuff, and I was just like...



Michele: ...stop it!
Kevin: I know. I thought it was so funny... He was like, I'm one of the smartest players in this game, and that's why they're getting rid of me. And I'm thinking, dude, if you're so smart, then you wouldn't blow up the way you do... and then like, turn everyone off to you. You know.. then he was too aggressive with his scheming.
Michele: It'd be like, he's scheming in front of other people, and they can hear you.
Kevin: I know!
Michele: Crackhead.
Kevin: I don't know if that's like the smartest player move...
Michele: He blamed everything on that day that you guys overheard him talking about stuff..


They spend a couple more minutes on Russell and the game in general, then Michele gets to the point.

Michele: I was really honest with you when I was HoH, so naturally, I'd appreciate it, if you'd do the same for me. I know I've done some things.. like sending Chima home, and right now I'm on my own for sure... The two people I thought were on my side made a move to hurt me, so... I've cried more this week than I have the entire time we've been in here.

She asks about his noms.

Kevin: I don't think I can say it, but at this point, there's only 3 options, and 2 of you are going up. The choice for who is going home..
Michele: ...totally depends on PoV. Yeah...
Kevin: And... it'll be a split vote, possibly, this time... It all depends on PoV. It's a difficult decision, and I see you don't have anyone? and I see the appeal of splitting up some? I know Natalie had a very clear plan? Mine is Fuzzy.
Michele: I'm not here campaigning for anything, I am just more neurotic if I don't know things. I mean, I'm not gonna cause world war three, if you send me home. I lost - it's the game.
Kevin: I do have to say, though, that you putting up Chima and Natalie has nothing to do with my decision.
Michele: I knew you were close to Chima, so...
Kevin: It's not personal. I need to rehash over who's been winning, who's been close to winning, upcoming comps, who would be the biggest threats in those competitions...
Michele: ...and then, who you want next to you in the final 2... because some are more popular than others.
Kevin: Oh, I know! If Jeff's there, he gets America's vote. I'm sure he's being edited like this funny, attractive, etc... There's nothing negative being shown about him. I know that. My mind is not made up. I'm not Natalie, so....
Michele: I don't know Natalie's plan..
Kevin: Her plan was you and Jordan.
Michele: Well, she certainly didn't try today. She's always been protected. She's never had to actually win anything.
Kevin: I don't know if she just can't win? It does concern me that if there's water and insects, she says she can't do it. She won't do it.
Michele: Yeah... Some of the last ones, you have to dive into water, eat stuff... I know there's a lot on your plate right now.
Kevin: ...but it's definitely between you three.
Michele: Surprise, surprise.
Kevin: I have to talk to Jeff and Jordan.
Michele: I just want to let you know, however it works, I've enjoyed the experience here, and I won't take it personally.
Kevin: I do want to let you know, though, that I think you're one of the cooler people here. I was with Chima in feeling you're a very strong woman. I hate women who are weak or broken. I've always felt that you didn't need a lot of fixing, so... I think you're representing for all the women out there.
Michele: I'm doing my best.
Kevin: I want to talk to Natalie, too... and have a non personal talk with her. Strip out all the personal hatred, and all the "this person did this to me" elements, and figure out what would be the smartest decision. Then it comes down to the PoV. That's when it really changes.

Michele: Ya know... Russell became very apologetic, and then Jeff put him up anyway. I think he already had his mind made up.
Kevin: It was a strategic move.
Michele: I told Jeff right before the PoV that I totally understood what he was doing and why.


Kevin: What would be ideal for you? If you were HoH?
Michele: I'd go after the biggest threats... To be honest, that's Jeff and you.
Kevin: Why does everyone think that?
Michele: Well, like you're tall, and...
Kevin: I'm tall?!

Cue Natalie to enter and break up the real conversation and send it into small talk about comps, injuries, etc...

CUT TO:
12:20am BBT
HoH Room
Cam 3
Kevin & Natalie

Michele leaves. Kevin and Natalie waste no time getting down it.

Kevin: We need to figure out what to do.
Natalie: What did the crazy bitch say?
Kevin: She obviously wants to know if I'm gonna nominate her, and I told her I couldn't tell her, but obviously, there's only 3 people. I have to choose 2 of em. But what I did ask her was, put yourself in my shoes and what would you do?
Natalie: Of course she's gonna say Jeff & Jordan.
Kevin: She totally threw them under the bus.
Natalie: Of course! Jeff knew it. I walked out of the DR...
Kevin: No, I know. I just wanted her to say it, so that way, I can be like, Jeff and Jordan, fyi...
Natalie: I walked out of the DR, and I'm like, where's Kev? And he's like, upstairs with Michele... and he's like, guaranteed she's throwing me and Jordan under the bus....

Kevin: She started out the conversation with, I'm not gonna campaign against anybody, and then she's like...
Natalie: What was her reason?
Kevin: She goes, cuz Jeff is the strongest player. And then she goes...
Natalie: So why not against the next strongest, which is you, Michele...

Kevin: Because, they're a pair, so break up the pair.
Natalie: Jordan is a frikkin nobody.
Kevin: I know. Anyways, I knew. I just wanted her to, like, say it.
Natalie: Yeah. What else did she say?
Kevin: That's about it.
Natalie: Did she promise you that...
Kevin: She wanted to.. She was like, I just want you to know that me putting up your friend, Chima, or anything like that, and...
Natalie: That's what she did to Chima. She was like, I understand if you have to put me up, because I voted out Ronnie.
Kevin: Yeah. I told her, it has nothing to do with who you nominated or anything like that, 'cause it's the truth. And I go, it's nothing personal too, so just so you know, it's not a personal decision at this point. It's strictly strategic. Cuz... Bitch is going up. The question is...

Natalie: She knows she's going up.
Kevin: Yeah. There's no really question. It's Jeff and f'ing Michele. There's no question.
Natalie: Well, that's what I said. I was like..
Kevin: Yeah.
Natalie: I said, unless something's changed with Kevin that I don't know, I'm pretty.. 100% sure them 2 are going up. The question is, who's going home.
Kevin: Right.
Natalie: That's the question.
Kevin: And it totally determines on PoV.
Natalie: If the 2 stay the same, which I doubt, well.. it could, cuz, dude, we can't underestimate ourselves... ya know?
Kevin: Yeah.
Natalie: They can't f'in win everything.
Kevin: Yeah, I know... But if one of them gets off...
Natalie: You're gonna have to talk to Jeff... about.. that you're putting him up.
Kevin: I knoooooww!!! I need to rehearse what I'm gonna say to him, because it needs to be short... 30 seconds and I'm done. I'm gonna do what he said to me, "Look, you're not gonna like what I'm about to say..." You know how he said that when we came up?
Natalie: Yes! Yes!
Kevin: I'll be like, look, you're not gonna like what I'm about to say, but this is a game, there's nothing personal, and I have to make strategic decisions. I know I gave you my word, but I'm gonna have to break my word with you, because..
Natalie: Well, tell him, I'm gonna keep my word, in that you're staying.
Kevin: Yeah.
Natalie: I have to put you up against her, but you're gonna stay.
Kevin: Right. That's true. So... and then I'll go... The logic is, think about it, Jeff, if you're not on the block, and you play for the PoV, you're going to take Jordan off, and I'm forced to put Natalie up, and I'll lose my alliance member. That would be a bad scenario.

Natalie: And he even said, that Michele even asked him, if he got the veto who would he use it on, and he's like, of course, I'm gonna use it on Jordan.
Kevin: Yeah.
Natalie: When I was downstairs right now... before I came up here...
Kevin: That's true. Maybe I should mention it.
Natalie: When I was downstairs before I came up here, he was like, I'm sure she's throwing us under the bus. He's like, "she was trying to ask me questions. You think I was dumb enough to answer?" He's like, "do you know what the bitch asked me? If I won PoV, who would I use it on? What kind of question is that?"
Kevin:Yeah...

Fast forwarding a few minutes in the conversation...

Kevin: Jeff's not as dumb as we think... He remembers things..
Natalie: Yeah.
Kevin: He can be a triple threat. Michele is a single threat.
Natalie: So we send Jeff home. I'm 100% ok with sending him home... I was just thinking about what Russell said, and it made sense to me. I think I could still beat her in the memory, but it'd be nice to have someone who can't even compete with me on that. And if it's memory, it won't be HoH, it'll be PoV... and if I win PoV, I get to decide who goes home...
Kevin: Explain that to me.

Natalie explains how F4 PoV works...

Natalie: PoV is the most important thing next week.
Kevin: Can you believe we're talking about final 3 at this point???
Natalie: The only way we don't make it to Final 3 is if Jordan wins PoV, which is a lonnnng shot.

Kevin: Would Jeff tell Michele he's not the target?
Natalie: No. He knows better than to tell anything to her.
Kevin: Can I tell them both that?
Natalie: Michele will tell them... Like that thing on the couch... I told her, "the thing is, just because I put someone up, doesn't mean I want them to go home," then she told Jeff!
Kevin: I feel like Jeff is playing us. He's so team Michele.
Natalie: Of course. He's playing all sides.

***Jeff's Team Michele? Paranoia has finally hit. Notice it coincides with the HoH win.

Natalie: The only vote you need is mine. That's it. It doesn't matter what Jordan does. Whatever way you want me to go, I'll do it. Either one can go. I'm good either way. We can decide after the PoV comp. How's it feel man? I was so happy in the DR. It's about time the Lonesome Rangers got some power!
Kevin: You know? Before this HoH competition, I was paranoid that production was out to get me? This proves not.. It was about patience and accuracy... Thank you.

This brings us to 12:32am BBT...

This conversation is ongoing... but you get the gist, you can catch the rest on flashback, if you're so inclined, and it's time for me to move on!

CUT TO:
1:00am BBT
Around the house, it's lights out everywhere. The HGs are zonked from the HoH Comp and the strain of the game...

CUT TO:
1:12am BBT
Pool Room
Jeff & Jordan

As Jeff lay sleeping, Jordan comes in, touches him, and he pulls her close to snuggle with him.

Jordan: (perky) What time did you go to bed?
Jeff: (groggy!) ...right after you... I just...
Jordan: You have been sleeping for a long time.
Jeff: Why?
Jordan: Cuz I htink I went in there (DR) around 12 somethin', maybe
Jeff: mmm
Jordan: Somethin' like that...
Jeff: Who's down here?

Jordan: Michele & Natalie.
Jeff: They're in there? (the haves room)
Jordan: mm hmm. Why didn't you think so?
Jeff: mm mm mm
Jordan: mm.. You owe me a back rub tomorrow.
Jeff: mmm. You got it. I don't know why I'm so tired today, ya know?
Jordan: mm hmm. I'm gonna be so sore tomorrow.
Jeff: Yeah, you are.

***must stop with the screen caps. every time he moves, into a new position with her, i think, no, this ones better... must just stop and transcribe!

Jordan: You feel hot.
Jeff: Like, my body?
Jordan: Yeah. Are you hot now?
Jeff: A little bit. mmmm.. not really.
Jordan: We have to win Veto.
Jeff: yeah.
Jordan: (very softly now) ... but I told you, if I won, I won't take myself off... just in case.
Jeff: mm hmm.. is the outside still locked?
Jordan: yeah. It's still on lockdown. I think it's gonna be a luxury.
Jeff: That's us.

Jordan: Here, I'm gonna let you sleep.
Jeff: Nooo... I like you laying here.
Jordan: You sound like you're half way to sleep.
Jeff: I am.
Jordan: I know, but... I'll let you sleep.
Jeff: Mmm..

Jeff caresses her hair a while..

Jordan: Are you gonna talk to him? What was the deal.
Jeff: He said I wasn't going up. What's the difference?
Jordan: Michele..
Jeff: I didn't see her, since she was up there. Half hour.
Jordan: I kinda wanted them to win, but now I'm kinda nervous.

Stroke, stroke.

Jordan: You take your things out?
Jeff: mmm... We'll do that again.
Jordan: I have a big ole bruise on my knee.
Jeff: Really?
Jordan: mm hmm. big one. I was already tired... I started out good at first, but once I fell... I hope you're not disappointed in me.
Jeff: Noo, Jordan. You tried your best.
Jordan: Yeah, but then I knew I couldn't catch up... so after that, it was kinda like, you get so far behind.. like, geez.
Jeff: mm

After a little more chatter from Jordan and sleepy mm hmms from Jeff, they kiss goodnight, and Jordan gets up and leaves the bed...

They wish each other good dreams...

Jeff: ok, Jordo. Have good dreams.
Jordan: You too.
Jeff: (ferris beuller sweet voice) Thanks for coming in here and checking on me.



Apart from a quick whisper session in the bathroom between Michele and Jordan at about 1:27am on Cam 1, during which Michele explains the dynamics of the week to Jordan, this wraps up the solo conversations of the night.

After this point, it's Michele, Jordan and Natalie in the Haves Room, and Jordan never steals away with Natalie to tell her what Michele said, which was: whichever one of them that isn't nominated needs to win Veto, so he/she can pull one off, and force Kevin to nominate Natalie... and then the two from their side will own the vote, and they'll be able to dispatch Natalie to the jury house.

FYI - The HGs think there will be a luxury comp today, because BB never opened the backyard to them after the HoH comp last night. I wonder if it has anything to do with the new mystery Julie mentioned last night on the Live Show, and if it is a luxury comp, I'm hoping this'll be one of the ones they show to the feed watchers every season!

This concludes the Overnight Report™. Happy Friday! :)



Watch Big Brother 11 24/7






Permalink







45 Comments:

Blogger GaYToR said...

MUAH!!! You minded me. And I am out the door.

^Ä^

August 28, 2009 at 5:15 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

GayTor - Muah!! I hope you can feel the love, prayers and support of all of us today!!!

August 28, 2009 at 5:30 AM  
Blogger Doodlebugsmom said...

Good Morning!!!! What a night!!! It took me forever to get the feeds up,but no chat :( Cant wait to see what the upcoming week will hold!!! Hope Jeff or Jordo gets that POV!!! xoxoxoxox Carolyn!!

Andrea

August 28, 2009 at 5:33 AM  
Blogger kevin said...

When Michele was explaining in the bathroom at 1:28 am to Jordan how if Jordan won the veto, she could use it to force Kevin to renominate Natalie, & since they control the votes… Natalie would be evicted.

Jordan's response: either she's ignorant that Veto winner cant be renominated or she is being transparently mean to Michele. As Jordan said "meh" & walked away, Michele had this confused look on her face, looking both hurt & confused that Jordan didnt seem to get it.

The dislike of Michele on Jordan's part at THIS point in the game is entirely fueled by Natalie's bad-mouthing. It has no relevance to gameplay, & makes Jordan look like a small person, unwilling to play the game; i.e., gain allies & ensure confidence in as many people as possible to keep yourself safe.

Jeff needs to set Jordan straight about Michele. Kevin even seemed to have a reasonable discussion with Michele, but then Natalie came up & he got mean-spirited again.

August 28, 2009 at 5:39 AM  
Blogger nolegs41 said...

Good morning all! I hope this morning finds you doing well.

Carolyn you are amazing!!!! All the work you put into this is just incredible. I am a frequent guest on a local radio morning show in my hometown. Would you mind if I mentioned you and your site on my next broadcast?

Finally, Mystery door, Any guesses?????????????

August 28, 2009 at 5:41 AM  
Blogger Patti Z said...

Seems to me that for Jeff and Jordan to be sure of safety they have to keep Michelle in their alliance and hope that one of the three of them wins it. The sad thing is that their recognition of that OR Michelle winning the POV may be the only thing that saves her. Because if one of the three not on the block wins POV and removes one, Nat will go home. But, sorry to say, I'm not confident that J/J is going to be smart enough to realize that.
Go Michelle! Save yourself!

August 28, 2009 at 6:19 AM  
Blogger Nicole said...

I can't say this enough; I am just so sick of the way Michele is being treated. She never did anything to Jeff and Jordan. If Michele leaves this week I will be so bummed.

August 28, 2009 at 6:29 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am Brian from Bayside and my video question to Russel was asked on Inside Dish with Ross Mathews. I e-mailed the producer with the e-mail provided by bbdish

Thanks Carolyn!!!!

Brian

August 28, 2009 at 6:31 AM  
Blogger Lucky13 said...

More good thoughts and well wishes for you GaYToR! ♥

August 28, 2009 at 6:44 AM  
Blogger HanHaysMom said...

Morning Carolyn......what a crazy week. Been in & out due to illness & getting the kids back into the swing of school. Now it's on to football & marching season!

Gaytor, hope all goes well w/your "brain" surgery today. I will say a prayer that you do just fine!

Now......about that door?? Wonder if maybe they will have the option of using what ever it is but giving up something?? Dying to know!!

If J/J are smart they'll get & keep Michelle on their side & stop all of this snipping about her. JMO

Hope everyone has a great day. Off to get stuff ready for the game & help the band get packed up for the bus ride!! Happy friday!

August 28, 2009 at 6:51 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Godd Morning Carloyn, Genie and all BB Dishers.

Boy I love the live feeds and especially the flashback. I wanted to see Kevin walking into his HOH and I got to this morning when I got home. He was so cute, and was it me or did Jeff seem like our sweetheart again.

I will wait to read your overnight report to see if it was real.

Thinking of you GaYTor.

It is so hot here and now we have fires everywhere. The smoke is covering the sun. I am sure HG will notice it.

Thanks for the hugs yesterday Carolyn, It was awesome.

Have a good day everyone.

August 28, 2009 at 7:04 AM  
Blogger CZ said...

What is it about the HOH room????

J/J could not think clearly up there and trusted the wrong people. Now they are downstairs again and Jordan clearly sees that Natalie wants to get Jeff out.

August 28, 2009 at 7:14 AM  
Blogger Grendon said...

I was fairly happy with last night's edit.

Russell's second outburst didn't make him look good, but he caused it himself. I was glad that it showed that Jeff instigated the first fight and that he and Jordon really don't have an intelligent thought between them. If nothing else, it showed that they are not the perfect Ken and Barbie america thought they were.

Jordon was afraid she looked like a fool on television getting in Russell's face. In my opinion, yes, but I'm biased.

How many times is Natalie gonna talk about how Michelle can't be trusted because she swore on her husband she wouldn't put Chima up for eviction? And when Jeff listens to it for the umpteenth time, why doesn't he break out in a 'guilt sweat' since he did the same thing to Russell.

Natalie always has a HOH speech ready-EVERY week. If she keeps practicing maybe she will eventually get it right. It is not vindiction, it's vindication.

The bashing of Michelle that has now become sport in the house. From Natalie it is no surprise. From Jeff and Jordan it is disgusting and unforgiveable. Jordon sat and cried because Russell called her a fatty but seems to have no remorse for the things she and Jeff have said about their one time friend. She will have a lot more to cry about once she gets out. At some point, I hope that they realize how incredibly nasty and hypocritical they have been and I hope they apologize to Michelle. I also hope she does not accept the apology.

I will be rooting for Michelle to win POV. I really want to see Jeff and Jordon on the block together. I think it would be great to see Jordon go to jury house first and have to spend a week with Russell and Lydia, but Jeff is a bigger threat.

My last thought on last night's show. Jesse in the jury house-WTF! Did someone tip him off that Lydia was showing up that day? There is absolutely no other reasonable excuse for those hot pink pants he was wearing.

August 28, 2009 at 7:18 AM  
Blogger kevin said...

after Natalie came to HOH and Michele left, the snark took an odd divergence, w Kevin agreeing w Natalie that Michele "threw Jeff & Jordan under the bus" (that phrase needs to be purged, so sick of it) when she actually never mentioned Jordan by name, conceding that herself & Jeff would probably be on the block on Thursday, depending of the veto winner.

I'm guessing that Kevin is placating Natalie & allowing her to believe her own lies about Michele. I feel like I saw Kevin reveal a soft-spot for Michele to her face… then of course Natalie barged in and spoiled it all. but still…

Will Jeff miss an opportunity to oust Natalie (a sure Jury vote-getter) by not propping up Jordan in the veto & tweaking it for her win? I dont know if that's even possible, but I like fantasizing. I would hope Jeff can see that Natalie is a mean-spirited player, & advise Jordan not to be so trusting of her.

August 28, 2009 at 7:32 AM  
Blogger ǝuoʎuɐzǝɥʇ said...

LOL Instead of saying "You're tall!", Michele should have said, "I'm trying really hard to come up with something that sounds nice so you aren't aware that I'm blowing smoke up your @$$."

August 28, 2009 at 7:49 AM  
Blogger Cue said...

Carolyn,
Kind of like Kevin said above me. Do BB Kevin and Natalie not realize that Jordan can win POV, take Jeff off the block and force it to be Nat and Michelle on the block?

The only reasonable solution is to put Jeff & Jordan up. If one wins POV, Michelle goes up and the tiebreaker vote goes to Kevin. Putting J&J up is the only way to ENSURE that Kevin/Natalie both stay in the house. Just curious if you've heard them mention this at all, or are they completely overlooking the fact that Jordan may win POV and screw their plan. The only seem concerned about Jeff winning POV

August 28, 2009 at 8:04 AM  
Blogger rosaritoe said...

I just don't understand the Michele bashing.
I could hardly watch BBAD it made me sick how they were talking about her.
Poor Carolyn,at least I can turn it off.You transcribe it.
I'm a big Jeff fan(when he was underdog) but I couldn't stand hearing him last nite.

August 28, 2009 at 8:07 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Hey everyone! :)

I'm still workin on it.. I'll get to publishing more comments (and the long ones) as soon as I'm done transcribing.. :)

August 28, 2009 at 8:10 AM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

I'm home and feeling fine for now. WoW my doctor has very small feet for being a 6'+ man. All I could see was his shoes as he did his work.

10 stitches later and a head bandage and I look like The Mummy right now. I thought this avatar was more suited since everyone knows my brain is not on top of my head... it's much much lower. :-D

Off to read what there is in TOR. I'll be here for a while. Maybe all day. I have a very high tolerance to pain.

Good morning again Carolyn. And good morning Doodlebugsmom and Kevin.

That's all I see for now so my rollcall is done for the day.

As always...

Good morning ____! <-- Insert your name here.

^Ä^

August 28, 2009 at 8:11 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

nolegs - yes please! :) hehe.

August 28, 2009 at 8:11 AM  
Blogger rosaritoe said...

I hope Kevin doesn't BD Jeff and gives him the chance to play for POV.It would win him Jeff's vote in the jury house.

August 28, 2009 at 8:14 AM  
Blogger rosaritoe said...

GaYToR I will be thinking good thoughts for you today.
Please don't try to make the Dr laugh while he's working on you OK?

August 28, 2009 at 8:16 AM  
Blogger Countrygurl417 said...

So Kevin Realized That If Jordan Goes Up And Jeff Wins The POV And Takes Jordan Off They Are Both Safe. Have Jeff And Jordan Thought About That Yet?

August 28, 2009 at 8:22 AM  
Blogger whitetigers1965 said...

I'm totally convinced that they put something either in the air or the water of the HOH room...lol.

August 28, 2009 at 8:25 AM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

August 28, 2009 at 8:37 AM  
Blogger CZ said...

Am I just forgetful or are the BB11 players being especially ignorant of the fact they "need" others to get to the end and WIN? I don't remember a season where HGs just focused only on themselves (and their hurt feelings) and thought they could win without any help from the others.

Why would Jeff and Jordan say mean things to Russ in the exit message? That is the time to suck it up and say ANYTHING to get his vote.

August 28, 2009 at 8:44 AM  
Blogger ScottinMiami said...

Can we establish the "Marcellus Trophy" for the dumbest move in a BB series? I nominate Kevin if he doesn't put up J/J. Jeff has to go. There are 2 votes there and Michele has only one. Even if either J/J wins the veto, the eviction vote will be tied and Kevin chooses. Jeff will win the final endurance contest against anyone. Natalie has not and will not win anything. She lacks the fire needed. I am hoping the final 2 will include Michele.

August 28, 2009 at 8:46 AM  
Blogger HanHaysMom said...

Lordy these folks loose their minds & reasoning when they get HOH!

August 28, 2009 at 8:51 AM  
Blogger Rana said...

What is wrong with me? I am in such a bad mood today because Jordan and Michelle didn't won POV and Jeff is definitely going up. Do I need help!

Jeff or Jordan just hassssss to win POV. The best would be if Jordan wins it, so Natalie has to go up. Jeff and Jordan need to survive this week and then they're golden. They can totally take Natalie in next week's HOH!! Jeff/Jordan has to win that POV!

August 28, 2009 at 8:53 AM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

Good Morning Carolyn, Genie, fellow BB addicts

It's going to be a long week. Not sure about Kevin. He's lying to Natalie now about who Michele said she would put up, him and Jeff. I just hope that they bash Michele less this week.

Have great day all. Off to do errands.

August 28, 2009 at 8:53 AM  
Blogger kevin said...

WHAT! Jordan WON'T use the veto if she wins it??? Can someone in the DR PLZ talk some sense into that girl?

August 28, 2009 at 9:00 AM  
Blogger Sally said...

kevin- regarding your 5:39 comment, I couldn't agree more. Natalie seems to have such a negative, contagious personality. What gets under my skin is how she is always spouting off about how Jordon can't win anything. While it is true Jeff has carried Jordon most of this game the girl still won something. Week after week we hear the big talk from Natalie on how she "will win this week" yet she never does. During those times when Natalie is annoying me the most I think about how nice it would have been to have Renny come back. I do believe she would have called her out on it.

August 28, 2009 at 9:01 AM  
Blogger johnny_5 said...

If Noms stay the same , despite Kevin's wishes, Nat is gonna vote out Michele, throwing kevin under the bus to Jordo and Jeffro all week.

A somewhat intelligent move since she thinks she can beat them in questions, but it gives jeff another chance at HOH POV and if he stays, Final3 comp.

Kevin or Michele got to win POV and put Jordo or Nat on the block if he wants Jeff to go.

August 28, 2009 at 9:08 AM  
Blogger Vicki said...

In reading the overnight I like the fact that Kevin lied to Natalie about what Michele really said. I also liked that Kevin told Natalie that Jeff is a 3 time threat were Michele is only a 1 time threat. I hope he puts up J&J, because if 1 wins the POV one of them will still go home. It needs to be Jeff, he is the biggest threat to everyone. Even Kevin is worried about Jeff making it to F2, because he is America;s Favorite....(Well I think he was)...JMHO

August 28, 2009 at 9:18 AM  
Blogger johnny_5 said...

Kevin better think about who he doesn't want to face in the POV next week, and do whatever it takes to get Jeff out.

J/J are so cute when they're trashing michele.

August 28, 2009 at 9:18 AM  
Blogger Meg in SC said...

I really hope Jeff or Jordan stay this week!

August 28, 2009 at 9:19 AM  
Blogger johnny_5 said...

Outside lockdown is probably The Riddle comp. But I got no clue whats behind the mystery door. Someones coming in, or someones going out?

August 28, 2009 at 9:22 AM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

GREAT "TOR" Carolyn.

Now ..
Run Carolyn run.
See Carolyn run.
Off she goes to Starbucks so BB will wake the schemers.

^Ä^

August 28, 2009 at 9:22 AM  
Blogger ǝuoʎuɐzǝɥʇ said...

it's gorgeous weather here today....I don't wanna be at work. And I'm tired.

If Jordo's not up for it, I'll snuggle with Jeff.

Hope my hubby doesn't read that one. If he does, LOVE YOU BABY!

August 28, 2009 at 9:27 AM  
Blogger Michie (Boricua) said...

Good Day Carolyn and BB Dishers!!!

I'm sorry but Natalie drives me crazy!!! I love how she keeps saying I can beat her, I can beat him but reality is she HASN'T won a competition. She talks a big game and hasn't proven herself at all. Kevin needs to make a deal with Michele to final 2. If Natalie doesn't go this week I hope Jeff does. I was a J/J fan but they have bashed Michele to the ground for no reason. She has been loyal to them until last night when she did in a way throw them under the bus...but I would do the same if I was in her place. She knows that she is 3rd wheel in that group and has to do something to survive this week. I hope she wins Veto and takes herself on the block. I want to see Jordan and Jeff on the block together!!!

August 28, 2009 at 9:39 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Psst! :) New Top Post!!

August 28, 2009 at 9:39 AM  
Blogger MattitudeV1oh said...

"Natalie: Jordan is a frikkin nobody."

I love how Natalie always thinks she's an authority on who can and cannot win competitions. Natalie, dear? Jordan won HoH and veto in the same week. How many competitions have you won? Russell giving you a call from home doesn't count.

It just blows my mind that every week Natalie is talking, talking, TALKING about what will happen if she wins this competition or that competition.

Honey, save yourself some time and run only the scenarios in which you don't win anything.

August 28, 2009 at 9:44 AM  
Blogger rosaritoe said...

Nat reminds me of a 10-12 yr old girl. She's a tattle tale.She's ALWAYS sticking her head in a door and telling them something that will stir the pot.

August 28, 2009 at 9:44 AM  
Blogger Shi Shi said...

Morning Carolyn and all you other BB addicts. I had a really hard time watching BBAD last night! It's hard to watch Michele crying her heart out and no one there to give her a hug! I used to be one of the biggest supporters of Jeff because I thought he had a big and kind heart. He sure has shown us another side, hasn't he. He says such cruel things about Michele and we all know how much she likes him and Jordan. Makes me sad for her. I know this will be another day of Michele bashing with Kevin lying about what she said up in the HOH (he even started it last night with Nat) but you know today he is going to tell Jeff and Jordan the same things plus exaggerate to make them hate on her even more. It doesn't look good for Michele unless some kind of miracle happens! 'see me crossing my fingers'. Go Michele!!

August 28, 2009 at 9:47 AM  
Blogger Liv1029 said...

I really hope if he puts up Michelle and Jeff that Jordan wins POV and takes Jeff down and Kevin has to put up Natalie. That would almost be as good as Chima's HOH noms Null and void(LMAO). Ok so I agith alot of the other comments about Jeff losing some of the personallty that people liked about him the last couple weeks, but I still DO NOT want Natalie to win this game!!! She won NOTHING!!! I also cannot believe that the minute Jeff and Jordan are out of the HOH room the see the truth about Kevin and Natalie Whats up with that room?

August 28, 2009 at 11:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below