;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Friday, August 28, 2009

The Wheels Keep Turning

And the campaigning is under way!

3:44 PM BBT
Kitchen

Michele: If I were not to go home next week. I would be appreciative. I would have to put someone on the block. But you would not be my target.
Kevin: Hypothetically, if myself and Natalie on the block and you had the Veto, would you use it? Hypothetically.... if you Natalie and Jordan on the block and you won the Veto would you use it?
Michele: Mumbles something
Kevin: I'm not sure but I think you have something with Jeff and Jordan...

Natalie comes through and game blocks.

Kevin: Think about it. Talk to me. You don't have to lie to me. You don't have to commit.
Michele: I understand. It's either me or him.
Kevin: I sense that you have something with Jeff and Jordan, but I sense that you know Jeff's connection with Jordan is closer. I'm just trying to figure out what everybody is thinking.
Michele: I stuck my Jeff by getting rid of Chima. That wasn't beneficial to me and he didn't' reciprocate.
Kevin:I know you know that he wouldn't take you.

Natalie comes back.

Michele: What it comes down to is I have to fend for myself. I can't count on anyone.
Kevin: I know.
Michele: When I didn't win, I thought it was over. I can't win everything. Whatever you decide, I am thankful...
Kevin: I think we are in a situation that we can choose.
Natalie: Right now, it's us two against you three
Michele: I don't know. I don't trust them.
Natalie: You're allied with them though.
Michele: They f'ed me though
Natalie: You said, if you were HOH you would have put us up though.
Michele: That doesn't mean I would have done it.
Natalie: You told us.
Michele: I told a lot of people a lot of things.
Natalie: The reason I know you're allied with them, because you told them I told you that just cause you go up, doesn't mean you're going
Michele: I tell a lot of people a lot of things.
Natalie: You tell them everything.(Jeff & Jordan)

(Jordan comes in)

Natalie: And that is the only reason that I am considering...
Michele: I'm going to be on the block. It's what I am expecting.
Natalie: And if you were HOH I would have been on the block.
Michele: You don't know you would not be safe though.
Natalie: You told me and Chima that you wouldn't put us on the block, you did anyway. You told us in that room that if you believe anything we say, it's our fault. You swore on your husband and not only did you put one of us up. You put both of us up.
Michele: My target was Jessie. Jessie was gone.
Natalie: Since Jessie was gone you go back on your word? Why should Kevin believe a word you say? You say one thing but do another. Kevin is my friend... My opinion in front of the whole house, (Jeff and Jordan are in the kitchen now, not saying a word) I think Michele should go up. Anything she says you can't believe it. She went back on her word to me and Chima, so anything she says to you, you can't believe her.
Michele: I will go on the block. I go on the block. If I go home. I go home. I'm, fine with it.
Kevin: I do want to hear your thoughts Michele. I don't want you to think it's personal.

Jordan asks to talk to Kevin upstairs. They go up to HOH.

Jordan: What's the delio. You're acting funny I think. You're acting nervous.
Kevin: What's the deal with you?
Jordan: I assume I'm going up. Michele is stressing.
Kevin: You do know that you're not my target. You do know that this week the HOH will have to decide. It will be a split vote. If it comes down to me deciding, then you won't go home.
Jordan: Okay. Good.
Kevin: I do want you to know that though you and Jeff have a tight bond, I do want you to understand I am treating you as separate people. If I promise to Jeff something or you, it's not the the same for the other person.
Jordan: I know. I know Michele is saying that we can still do it. We can still pull through.
Kevin: There is an option, if you guys win the Veto, then Natalie can go home. It's whoever wins the Veto. Whoever wins the Veto dictates who goes home.

Jeff comes in.

Jordan: If the next thing is a mental she most likely will win. She said so.
Kevin: Don't worry. Both of you understand how limited my choices. Anything I do is not personal, any decisions I make have only to do with strategy. FYI, Michel threw you under the bus.
Jeff: Just shows what kind of person she is.
Jordan: Michele told me she would put you up.
Kevin: I asked her if she were HOH who she would put up. She said she would put up the strongest player. She would put up Jeff and me.
Jordan: She told me that we still have a chance if we have the Veto.
Kevin: She is smart. She was a child genius. She has a Ph.D.
Jeff: Why would she pull that card? That's why she should go. She's like Russell. I don't trust her. She did the same thing with Ronnie, the same thing with Chima. I just want to remind you that our deal was that I am safe and that Michele will go home.

Jeff and Jordan proceed to throw Michele to the sharks.

This is ongoing and circular. Spark up the feeds.

Jordan leaves

Kevin: You're not going to like what I'm going to say, but you're totally safe. My target is Michele. I'm thinking about the POV. You have the highest probability of winning the POV. If I put up Jordan and Michele, that means you're not on the block you're playing hard for the POV, you will win the POV, you will take Jordan off, and that means I'm f'ing myself and sending Natalie home. You have 1 in 5 odds of getting scr*wed if Michele wins POV.
Jeff: Who would you put on the block?
Kevin: Hypothetically, I would put up you and Michele.
Jeff: But why wouldn't you put up Jordan and Michele and keep your end of the deal? I would pull Jordan off, and even if Natalie is on the block we would vote Michele out.
Kevin: I will have to break part of the deal and put you on the block even though you are safe. If I do that it would be the dumbest HOH move.
Jeff: Why?
Kevin: Because the highest probability is for you to win the POV. There are four people playing for you. We all want Michele to go home. (paraphrasing)
Jeff: But the deal is that I would not be on the block.
Kevin: It would be a bonehead move, it strips me of all my power. You have a 3 times chance of winning POV compared to Jordan. I need the person who is on the block to win the POV so they wouldn't be put on the block and won't take someone else off the block.
Jeff: Who do you think we would vote out? Michel or Natalie?
Kevin: Natalie. You are allied with her (Michele). She gives you information.
Jeff: If I wanted to ensure myself of final 4 I would have kept Russell here and had you go home. (**Uhuh)
Kevin: I am not trying to scr*w you. If I do that (Jeff's plan) I would give up all the power and give it to you.
Jeff: I put all my hopes in you, and I would have walked to the final 4. They started the BS. So I had to align myself to you. I had the hopes that you would win HOH and Michele would go home.
Kevin: Russell was going after you. I'm not going after to you.
Jeff: But Russell said I wasn't going to go up.

Round and round it goes... Where it stops nobody knows...

They come to a conclusion. Jeff leaves. They shake. Michele comes up.


4:35 PM BBT
Kevin & Michele

Kevin: Sorry Natalie interrupted our conversation. We're not a unit. Whatever Natalie says, that's Natalie. But can I be honest with you, I can never know what you're thinking
Michele: I know I say one thing and say another...
Kevin: Inside of me, I would like to trust you, but I don't know if I can.
Michele: I know. We didn't speak to each other for a long time because of the Chima thing.
Kevin: I do feel like I am in a predicament. Who I would nominate are the two bigger threats in the house. Nothing personal nothing to do with voting history.
Michele: It makes sense. The vote will be split and you decide. It makes sense logically.
Kevin: I'm trying to understand what you're thinking for the future.
Michele: I have stayed true to my alliance with them. But they did a few things that showed me that they were against me. I wanted Natalie out and they got rid of Lydia. They evicted Russell. They threw some competitions.
Kevin: Yes the POV I won, he threw. He had the mystery power. Based on the conversations with Jeff and Jordan, I assume you are completely alone. But they are over compensating. You must have something. Why would they all of a sudden be on our team?
Michele: They are the floppers. It depends on where the power is.
Kevin: The thing is anything that gets told to you, gets told to other people. So that's why they didn't tell you..
Michele: But, I told them what Russell said but I never told Russell what they said. Even Russell said so. My team really wanted me to put you on the block against Chima. They weren't happy.
Kevin: There's no question that there were several close encounters that I have had.
Michele: I know right now you are in the hardest spot. If you or Natalie don't win the POV then you have an issue.
Kevin: If anyone should have been HOH this week, it would have been me. Because basically, I am the one with the blood of my hands.
Michele: I know you're not a mind reader. Every time I open my mouth, everyone finds out.
Kevin: We might was well have open discussions. The conversation I just had with Jeff, he will tell Jordan and she will tell you.
Michele: No. The important stuff they don't tell me.

Natalie comes in.

Kevin: We're almost done.
Natalie: I have to put my two cents in.
Kevin: Two minutes.
Natalie: Just so you know, I told her that we don't want her to go home.

She leaves.

Kevin: So I'm kind of torn. At this point there are two equally strong competitors. I don't know what to do. In my mind, it's still in the air. I know Natalie told you that, but she really wants you gone. But if you would not go home and the decision is mine. F4 would be......
Michele: Honestly thinking down to that, if I had an inkling that Natalie did want me gone, I would go after her.
Kevin: The thing in my mind is, Jordan and Jeff make it seem like they abandoned the Russell and Michele ship a long time ago. They might be saying it because they think we want you gone.
Michele: Yeah, they both saw me crying yesterday but told me to s*ck it up.
Kevin: Have you heard about guilty by association, like yours with Russell.
Michele: I used him. We were not the tightest people. There were some commonalities.
Kevin: Hypothetically, if you were to stay, I would lose Jeff's vote. You haven't scr*wed me. You actually had a choice, when you were HOH, you could have put me up, and they wanted you to put me up...
Michele: I didn't want to put you up no matter what
Kevin: I totally know that, that next week that if you were to win HOH, it would the one request that I would have of you, after that it's game on.
Michele: That's what it would have been with the original F4.
Kevin: The only thing is if the next week if you were HOH you put me up, and you won POV and took off the other person and I would go home. I'm trying to think who I could keep who...
Michele: Whoever you decide to keep, you will have in your pocket for next week. (**what?!) I think you have a shot at the money
Kevin: I think you have a shot at the money.
Michele: Are you kidding me? I f'ed a lot of people.
Kevin: Here's a little jewel for you, if we make it to F3 and I... for whatever reason, I get kicked out, I would vote for you. I think Russell would vote for you. He was pretending.
Michele: Who knows what he thinks?
Kevin: I think America would vote for you.
Michele: Who knows? It's a crystal ball reading right now.
Kevin: I am paranoid in the game. I thought it was rigged for Jeff to win.
Michele: You won this week.
Kevin: Before this week I thought it was pro-Jeff, pro-showmance.

They chat a bit.

Kevin: After this long conversation, I still don't know what you're thinking.
Michele: There is no hope of winning with him.
Kevin: There's no hope with anyone. He would never look like the ultimate bad guy and string a girl along and cut her off.
Michele: People made their moves that benefited them and now it's time for me to make some moves to benefit me. The more I talk to you the more I feel like I am throwing people under the bus.
Kevin: It's inevitable at this stage in the game.

This goes a while longer. They chat about the fact that they are married and finding common ground.

Kevin: OMG. Do you realize that we will be the first LGBT F2!

They end their conversation. Kevin goes onto the landing and motions for Natalie.

4:51 PM BBT
Natalie comes up.

Kevin: Why did you tell her she was safe?
Natalie: I didn't tell her she was safe. I told her just because you go up, doesn't mean you go home.

Kevin relates his offer to Natalie, but that Michele didn't commit to anything. They decide that they will hedge their bets and reassure both Jeff and Michele and see what happens with the POV. Their prime target in Jeff.

Kevin is called to DR. BB called an External Lockdown

Natalie comes down. She sees Jeff.

Natalie: You're going up. I'm sorry. I tried. He did say that you're not the target. So no worries.
Kevin: I appreash

5:08 PM BBT - Fish - Nominations are underway

Watch Big Brother 11 24/7






Permalink







25 Comments:

Blogger Michigan Man said...

Silly me I was thinking there would be a second round of Pandora's Box but it's nominations most likely.

August 28, 2009 at 5:07 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

kevin would be stupid to not put up jeff at this point in the game

August 28, 2009 at 5:11 PM  
Blogger kevin said...

WOW! fast & full post! You gotta know Jeff's mind is reeling right now. Jordan probably is still thinking that if she wins veto she won't use it, & She & Nat will vote to evict Michele. I think this is the point where Jeff REALLY needs to tell her to focus & realize that Nat needs to be on the block. I wish they would realize that Natalie is playing them. & stop picking on Michele. Michele was was so honest about them to Kevin, that THEY threw HER under the bus nixing the final 4 deal w Russell.

Poor Kev is in a tough sitch.

I tweeted that Russell got got by Jeff, but now Jef is getting got MORE by Kevin. I wonder if this challenges Jeff's manhood a bit. I certainly hope so. He needs to feel the pain, he's been too comfortable for 4 weeks

August 28, 2009 at 5:13 PM  
Blogger KantroSAK said...

Happy Friday all...

Hopefully Jeff and Michele are going up!!

August 28, 2009 at 5:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you Carolyn and Genie for all your hard work. You give us so much.

This game is just getting better and better. I don't think Kevin is going to tell anyone who he will vote out if it comes down to him breaking a tie.

Tomorrow will be good.

Off to see my sister.

Have a great evening everyone.

August 28, 2009 at 5:15 PM  
Blogger (MnM)- Michelle said...

I so can't stand natalie,she needs to GO


*curses blue*

August 28, 2009 at 5:17 PM  
Blogger Grendon said...

I was gone most the day so I just watched Ross Does Russ.

Russell left the house with class. He continued the class act in his interview with Julie and showed the world what I believe is the real Russell. And his interview with Ross charmed the pants off me. Oh...pants are still on, but you get my drift.

I only hope that many, many people have the benefit of seeing that interview because Russell would most definitely be my choice for the $25,000. Especially if Casey isn't eligible.

I didn't like every move he made or every arguement he had in the house, but he checked all of that at the door. I suspect that when Jeff and Jordan leave, even if it is as the final 2, they will be carrying a lot of baggage out the door with them-anger, bitterness and resentment.

August 28, 2009 at 5:21 PM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

To me the only thing that makes sense for Kevin is to rid of Jeff or Jordan. Why would you leave a couple in the game.

This was the mistake they kept making with Dick and Dannie. It's possible that the two left form a new couple but that was going to happen anyway. Better to get rid of a strong couple and have a weak couple left.

Natalie is playing against whoever is left. Your fate is in her hands. I don't know about Kevin but I would not like those odds.

August 28, 2009 at 5:23 PM  
Blogger WendyLady33 said...

What's good for the goose is good for the gander comes to mind here.

August 28, 2009 at 5:25 PM  
Blogger MelissaAquilus said...

So what does everyone think? Kevin and Michele final two?

I'm conflicted! I hate to see Jeff go. What would be perfect in my opinion, is that Kevin just made an enemy out of Jeff. Jeff gets mad, talks to jordan, and when playing the Veto comp it comes down to Jeff and Jordan for the win, Jeff throws it to Jordan, Jordan wins, takes Jeff off the block, Natalie goes up. They decide since Kevin went back on his word to Jeff, they vote to evict Natalie for payback.

I know I'm probably dreaming, but I would love to see Natalie gone this week!

August 28, 2009 at 5:27 PM  
Blogger Genie Sea said...

OMG! Sorry for the delay but they talked game non-stop for almost two hours! LOL :)

August 28, 2009 at 5:27 PM  
Blogger Nikoniko79 said...

My day today was a total bust, so I'm particularly annoyed that Jeff thinks he can play both sides, yet talks trash about Michelle and her actions left and right. I'm not going to call him any names, because that is not allowed, and it's more because I'm in a bad mood, but I will say I would be quite pleased to see him walk out the door next Thursday.

He is becoming my new Evel Dick... loathsome!

August 28, 2009 at 5:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jeff needs to realize K/N are screwing them, reconnect with Michele, and work towards getting Natalie out. Michele's been thrown under the bus so many times that I don't see that happening. But if Jeff trusts Kevin, then his game is over.

August 28, 2009 at 5:31 PM  
Blogger Judy in NJ said...

I dream of Genie with the light brown hair with Sweet Carolineeeee bum bum bum.... hehehe don't I sound melodious!!

The best case scenario here would be Jordan wins POV takes Jeff down..Nat goes up and they vote her arsse out!! but I don't think they would... sooooooo since I want Michele Kevin F2... I'm rooting for Michele to win!!

August 28, 2009 at 5:31 PM  
Blogger Alisa said...

I'm thinking Kevin's done the math and although he still can't get a firm read on Michele, he knows that keeping J/J together for the next week is wrong for him. He knows this game, probably even better than Ronnie and Michele and knows that if J/J are a tandem next week with Michele gone, he's the target. Michele may not promise him F2, but if Jeff's gone, he's safer with her, Nat or Jordan as HOH.

Even if he were to go on the block, he's got to like his chances at winning the POV (the only thing that matters next week)against those 3.

I'd really like to see this happen. Even without firm promises to each other. Kev/Michele for F2!

August 28, 2009 at 5:34 PM  
Blogger viewtiful said...

the only way to get Jeff out is to backdoor him. If Jordan wins POV she takes herself off, if Nat wins one comes off and jeff goes up, if Michelle wins, jeff goes up, if Kevin wins Jeff goes up.

Am I missing something?

August 28, 2009 at 5:34 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

maybe this will humble jeff a little bit he got really caught up in a power trip these past few weeks. i would hate to see him go because he is the only eye candy we have left..

August 28, 2009 at 5:35 PM  
Blogger *^*^*MsFitzTX*^*^*^ said...

Russell made a few great remarks to Ross & since it's coming from a HG who just walked out the door it's something to consider about each HG still in the house. This house is the antithesis of real life. It's a psychological war. Everything is a game & you have to learn while you are in the BB house everything is not off limits, it's a game.

Hardly any past HG has carried their resentment & negative feelings they had in the house out of the house.

That is why Dan won last year because they voted for the one who played the best game. As much as Jessie didn't like Jeff in the house he said last night if Jeff made it to F2 he would hand him the $500,000.

August 28, 2009 at 5:38 PM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

No Problem Genie. I still don't think Kevin has any idea what is best for him.

August 28, 2009 at 5:39 PM  
Blogger Lynn said...

Put up J and J then u get rid of at least one of them, If that is the scenerio and Jeff wins POV does he use it on Jordan or does he throw her to the Jury house sharks by leaving her up there and taking himself off ?????

Nat will be friends to whoever is in power or seems to have the power which is her this week and she knows it.
I hope Nat wins nothing and gets kicked to the curb next week, she hasnt won anything to this point.

August 28, 2009 at 5:41 PM  
Blogger Tarheel~Teresa said...

One question.....Has anyone seen or heard from EvelAlida? No comments from her lately and nothing new from her blog. I for one am concerned:{

August 28, 2009 at 5:44 PM  
Blogger Alisa said...

BTW-there's a twitter account that's "hinted/leaked" credible info all season. Today the tweet was something like, 'long day and night in store today'.

Nighttime POV-morphomatic?

Oh please oh please oh please!!!!

August 28, 2009 at 5:56 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Psst!! :)

New Top Post!!!

August 28, 2009 at 5:59 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Alisa - What twitter account?

August 28, 2009 at 6:00 PM  
Blogger KantroSAK said...

Thanks for your hard work Genie!

I'm ALL for Kevin and Michele in the final two!!!!

August 28, 2009 at 6:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below