;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Saturday, August 8, 2009

The Overnight Report™

Good morning, BB Lovers. Happy Saturday!! If you're not following us on twitter yet, you could be: @theREALbbdish.

Remember Wednesday when I told you about the eBay Daily Deal that was up for 54% off on printer ink? Well, I ordered some, and I have to toot that powerseller's horn - ImageWarehouse - because I got my order yesterday! Free shipping, great deal, got it within 48 hours of ordering. How often does that happen?!

We were playing a little game with HG names on eBay while the Noms were happening last night, and so many of you responded via email, I'll be posting more of your funny finds today... I'm still giggling over this one: GoodTimes & Syn's Find - Ronnie the Rat Show

Today in the Big Brother 11 house: PoV Player Picking and the PoV Comp are the main attractions, with a very healthy dose of paranoid scheming schemers thrown in for good measure.

Last night got all kinds of bumpy in the BB11 House. Please have a look at the previous 2 posts. They'll get you up to speed until 12:30am BBT... Make sure to check out the comment section from the later post, too, for tips from dishers on where to go in the flashbacks, if you'd like a head start while I get to work on the Overnight. :)

To start the morning off right, I offer the following flashback for your viewing pleasure... Enjoy it with your morning coffee - that's what I did... I'll be back in a flash with all the mayhem that was happening in the rest of the house, while Jeff and Jordan had their game talk/snuggle/smooch/makeout goin' on.

Clicking this pic will take you to the free trial offer for the live feeds. You need to have the feeds in order to access the flashback machine...

Please check back & refresh every 30 minutes or so for new additions to The Overnight Report™, here within this post.

While Jeff and Jordan are down in the Pool Room snuggling, Chima, Michele, Natalie and Kevin are upstairs in the HoH Room scheming and plotting...

CUT TO:
12:45am BBT
HoH Room
Chima, Natalie, Michele, Kevin
Cam 3 for closeups, 4 for group shot

Paranoia & Stereotypes are not Pretty

Kevin: I would never win a popularity contest...
Chima: The blue states aren't watching this show. The blue states are reading books.
Kevin: Mm hmm.
Chima: No offense red states... The red states are watching this show. The blue states would vote for you (Kevin) or me... So it went everybody, everybody, Natalie because you're lighter, then me and Kevin.. Russell was on the bottom.. Believe that.
Natalie: For what?
Chima: We'll talk about it off the show.

***another unstated terrorist implication.

Natalie: I'm confused...
Chima: I'm talking about the tally of the votes... You're Latina and that population is growing, so you had a chance.
Natalie: Well, I'm black too..
Chima: Yeah, but when people look at you, they see Latina.

Michele: Well, if my coin is not picked, it was nice knowing you all... I will have a fun stay in the jury house...
Kevin: Awww...
Chima: Again... I must repeat this to everybody in the house: the power of positive thinking. I wish they'd let me bring my book in. I was like, I don't wanna bring the bible in. Can I bring The Secret? You can't think defeatist...
Michele: No, I'm not being defeatist... I'm...
Natalie: Even if Jeff has it..
Michele: I've been with him every single day, since day one...
Chima: And now he's being weird.
Michele: Mm hmm. Now he's being weird. He doesn't normally walk around with his hoodie on..
Chima: And now he has it up, Russell style.

***Nice catch... like someone who's hiding something.

Natalie: Even if he has it, he's not gonna use it.
Chima: All I'm sayin' is Jeff is a Gemini. Gemini's are crazy.
Kevin: It's hard to get to know Jeff. He suggests that he has this dark background...
Michele: Yeah, he said, "I'm not a very nice person..."
Kevin: Yeah... very dark
Chima: I'm not surprised..
Kevin: He doesn't wanna talk about it. He doesn't wanna get into it.
Chima: He's from Chicago, and he's always talking about beating people up with bats.
Kevin: And all his friends are Italian and their names are weird.
Michele: I went outside the other day, and he was bashing the ground with the golf club.
Chima: Kinda like Goodfellas when he was bashing the guy's head in...

Talk turns to Russell... Kevin guides it there to bring the focus back to him with the easiest way possible.

Kevin: I think Russell comes from a ton of money...

Natalie, Michele and Chima take the bait for a while... then the move on.

Chima: I am so mad at Big Brother for these motherf-ckers they found on the street, cuz they are the worst people in the house... (brief fishies, then) You're all gonna have to talk me down off the ledge if he comes off the block.

Talk turns to who Russell would put up...


CUT TO:
1:15am BBT
HoH cont'd.
Natalie: At least you get to sleep with Jeff.
Kevin: Maybe you can cop a feel
Michele: That's just what I need. I'm frustrated.

The conversation has played itself out, and Michele is ready to go, but first...

Michele says that she really hopes what she's said tonight is held in confidence.

***Hope hard on that. Natalie was in the room, ya know.

Michele leaves, saying that she wants to be in the house, she doesn't care if she has to cry every day, and she will fight for it in the PoV tomorrow. She's also hoping Russell has to suffer some humiliation from the comp tomorrow - like a pig outfit. She says goodnight, and the moment she steps out the door, Russell is downstairs, and calls out to harrass her some more....

1:19am BBT
HoH Landing to Lower level...
Michele & Russell

Russell calls up to her from the kitchen, as she walks out the door.
Russell: You're a nutcase.
Michele: ♫ I'm not a nutcase.
Russell: You are.
Michele: I'm not. I'm not nuts. (very calm) Ohh.. I'm not the one on meds in here.
Russ: Seriously... Absolutely psycho.. You run upstairs... but you're scared, so I see how it works.
Michele: I'm not scared.
Russell: You run away as fast as you could. Ronnie was on point on everything he said about you. You are absolutely f'in psycho.
Michele: I'm not psycho!
Russell: You're absolutely psycho...
Michele: Have fun with that.
Russell: Fu--in' nuts. She's absolutely f'in psycho.

Now talking up to the landing...

Russell: Who do you think? The one psycho girl in this house: Michele. She's a f'in nutcase.
Natalie : What happened?
Russell: We were out there talkin, and she was like, you made me look like an ass, and I was like you are an ass, 'cause you lied, and she's like uh uh... I'm gonna go get Chima.
Natalie: What happened right now?
Russell: What'd she say up there?

Natalie silently nods yes.

Natalie: Nothin really...

Natalie comes down... notices they're locked down (for the PoV comp build), and lies to Russell telling him she left the room when Michele came in.

Michele comes back out, and Russell launches back into her. It's really ugly.

Russell: Even Jeff says you're crazy. Ronnie was right about everything. You need medicine.
Michele: You know what? You need to start respecting women, Russell.
Russell: No, that has nothing to do with it.

It's gets very intense. I strongly encourage you to watch on flashback..

Chima comes down. Russell denies Chima's name was ever brought up in the conversation Michele and he had outside earlier this evening.


Following the altercation with Russell, Michele heads back up to the HoH Room for another meeting with Natalie and Chima... Around 2:30am, Chima goes off on another tear about how she will explode on Thursday night if anyone dares use the power to cancel her nominations.

Cam 3
2:30am
Watch it! :)

Chima: Y'all better have the fishtank on me for the whole hour, and if you doubt me for a minute, you will have the FCC all over your ass so quick...

The thing is, they don't understand how the power works, so they're just spinning wheels, talking about putting Jeff and Jordan up... etc., etc... They have no clue how the power works.

Chima: It's probably something that usurps my power, and I'm telling you I'm going to have a f'ing fit... What's the point of me being here? I've gotten f'd enough in this game. If they do that to me on national tv, they'll have to DQ me... If they F with me on this, especially with someone like Russell? I will lose my sh*t...

***Duly noted. Looking forward to it.

Talking until after 3am BBT, they seem to solidify the trust between them.

This concludes the Overnight Report.... and just in the nick of time!!!

As of 8:19am BBT, BB is waking the houseguests! I'll be opening a morning post shortly.











Watch Big Brother 11 24/7






Permalink







28 Comments:

Blogger jluvsturtles said...

Good morning Lovely Carolyn and all friends! I crashed early last night (which is very unsual for me, lol, and now gotta go to a darn tax update class, so I won't be able to catch up til later :(

Hope everyone has a beautiful Saturday, and I can't wait to come back and see what i've missed!

Love to you all! xoxoxo

August 8, 2009 at 6:17 AM  
Blogger Kent said...

mornin Carolyn my love...just checkin in!

August 8, 2009 at 6:44 AM  
Blogger patti said...

Good Morning Everyone!

Genie, Gaytor, nice job last night. So hard to get caught up when you have to be gone all day/night! You all rock!

Carolyn, so happy you now have cyan. LOL who knew there was a color 'cyan'?

and now for what's going on in the BB house.........hmmm. I too am SO confused, especially about Michelle? Genie's frustration was cracking me up, but I totally get it. What in the world is wrong with Michelle? We thought Russ was getting good at screwing up his game, me thinks Michelley just surpassed his talents at that activity last night. She does seem socially inept. I have thought that from the beginning. Did you ever notice that little chuckle she lets out after making a non humorous statement? Isn't that a sign of being unsure of oneself? I mean seriously, she can screw her own game up as much as she wants, but please don't screw up Jeff's game! Anyone else think she has a little 'thing' for Jeff?

And Chima!!! Cripes sake, she's calling out Big Brother right and left and like Gaytor said, if she doesn't knock it off, SHE is going to be either kicked out or targeted by them in their "DR" comments. I don't think I've ever seen a HG that put down AGP as much as she's been doing lately. Just the thought of them removing her power this week sends her into a tailspin. Thursday's show, IF Jeff is using the Coup D'Etat, should be mighty interesting!!!

Hugs all around!!!!! xoxo

August 8, 2009 at 6:47 AM  
Blogger katieblue said...

Good Morning Carolyn and All

Good grief what a nite! I couldn't listen to Russell anymore. I am sick of him! I don't know what happened with Michelle, but seems like she is always in the middle of something.. however she doesn't deserve his wrath.. He is a big a$$hole. How many times is this now??

As for Chima I cannot wait until Thursday! She is fired up about her noms and has said all of this stuff she is going to do if they change.. and i actually believe she will!!

I can already see the fireworks!

August 8, 2009 at 7:07 AM  
Blogger Grendon said...

Why would Michelle tell Natalie something that Lydia may or may not have said? Was it to see if Natalie could be trusted?

Why would Natalie run straight to Jesse with this information? Is it because they really do share a brain?

Why would Jesse run to Lydia? Was it to cause a fight between her and Michelle thus deflecting attention from himself?

How did this turn into another Russell vs. Michelle fight? Is it because Russell can't rest until he proves himself to the wonderful Chima?

Why would Michelle throw our Jeff under the bus in the HOH room? Is it because he did not defend her honor or is it actually a love triangle between J-J-M?

Can Russell stay sane and calm for the next few days? Will someone take those damn slippers away from Jessalie so they stop shuffling their feet? Will anyone wipe the sleepers from their eyes and see what is in front of them? Who is Michelle-mad scientist, brilliant strategist, maniacal genius or is she really, REALLY confused? Can Jeff and Jordan keep their names out of the mouths of others? (At least until Thursday)

Oh, and could Jessie and Natalie take a cue from Lydia and take a vow of silence for a day?

Join us for the continuing drama on My Big Crazy Dysfunctional Brother.

August 8, 2009 at 7:35 AM  
Anonymous KellieJ said...

Good Morning Carolyn, just wanted to give you a shout out and a thank you before the craziness of the day truly begins. Is it just me or is this cast more paranoid than most? Have a good day fellow Dishers!

August 8, 2009 at 7:36 AM  
Blogger khopekittner said...

good morning! oh jeff...please don't go down the michelle bashing road. please please please. now i am starting to worry. the only way jeff is not going to screw himself and jordan with the CDT power is if russ wins pov and takes himself down. i am worried about his growing hate and distrust of michelle...this could be bad. someone talk me off the ledge. this is not how i want to start the day. michelle/jordon or someone needs to start working on jeff to realize michelle is on his side, and likes him!

August 8, 2009 at 7:36 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Can anyone tell me how the CDT power works? Is Jeff able replace Chimas nominaions with anyone? Could he put Chima or the POV winner up?

August 8, 2009 at 7:57 AM  
Blogger kevin said...

dangit Russell! You're putting your own game in Jeopardy, not to mention being hung up on the ED joke. pun intended. Hope that Michele wins Veto, so she can take your ass off to make up for it. She probably won't as of now.

She might not even play that hard.

Jessie… please pack your things on eviction night. Better yet dont, so Natalie can wear your clothes and do what fug Michelle did last season and "fight" for Jessie after he's evicted.

fingers crossed that Jessie doesnt even get picked for Veto

August 8, 2009 at 7:59 AM  
Blogger khopekittner said...

i am bummed. jeff really has kinda gone off the deep end with being paranoid about michelles 'f- you' thinking it was to him. wow, this is really not good jeffy! does anyone think the DR might try to hint to jeff that michelle is not shafting him? or am i engaging in wishful thinking?

August 8, 2009 at 8:03 AM  
Blogger toots said...

I simply love this site!!!! I want Jesse out asap .... Russell thinks he is Evel Dick. Wouldn't you think he would come up with something more original??? LOL

I can't get live feeds this year... thank you so much for keeping me informed with your site!! I love it

August 8, 2009 at 8:10 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

aww.dang it. i was feeling so much sympathy for michelle after ronnies treatment. why the heck didnt she take this opportunity to tell russel "i told you so" in reference to the evil three wanting to put him out of the house? it could have worked out perfectly for her if she had and stuck with jeff and jordan. now i just dont know what to think.
wendy2

August 8, 2009 at 8:18 AM  
Blogger JacobsMom said...

I truly hope Jeff uses the CDT. I would LOVE to see Chima explode on live tv. I hope the DR talks urge him to use the CDT. I'm not for production getting in the way of the game but I just want to make sure he uses it lol.

August 8, 2009 at 8:28 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Here's the moves I'd like 2 see manifest in the BB house. I think Jeff's best bet is to make sure Jesse doesn't win the POV, then at the last second...replace the 2 nominees with Jesse & Natalie. Hopefully Jesse will go out the door, Nat can't seem to win anything so far anyway. She always tries to host the POV comps so who know's...maybe she's just throwing them to stay out of the line of fire. Without Jesse in the house 2 run 2 she'll be clinging 2 Chima 4 dear life. Then, since Jeff saved Russ, those 2 can play hard for HOH & get rid of Chima the next week when she is unable 2 compete for the HOH by putting her on the block next 2 Nat.

August 8, 2009 at 8:32 AM  
Anonymous Traci said...

Good morning Carolyn!

I have a question for you and a comment about an interview with Ronnie.

First - the question. After seeing Russell's behavior last night when Michelle came out of the HOH room (after she had fought with Russell while playing pool) and the way he went around to all the other HG in a wild manner constantly saying how crazy Michelle is (mental disorder crazy), do you think he is loosing it?

He just seemed out of control wild to me. He could end up hurting himself once again by letting his paranoia dictate his actions.

Jeff could decide he is so out of control that he end up not using his power to take him off. What do you think?

Comment - I read an interview with Ronnie from someone who blogs on BB that is awesome. He asked all the direct, hard questions regsrding Ronnie's ridiculous comments about Michelle and Casey when he has done far worse.

He has apparently been banned from interviewing future HG when evicted. I wish all interviews were this direct and asked the questions those who truly watch BB want answered. I'm sad he won't be interviewing any others.

***Link removed - Sorry Can't Publish it.

Thanks for your site! I love it! Have a great Saturday!

August 8, 2009 at 8:32 AM  
Blogger khopekittner said...

okay okay, everybody, i have a question here...from most comments this morning, yall seem to think michelle REALLY threw jeff under the bus, did she? maybe i am missing it but i tough she talked a bit of BS about him but she has really stayed true to him and jordon. someone school me if she really did throw him under. then at least i don't have to think he is going off the deep end about her. even though i don't think his comments about her being on meds and such are cool. she really is not crazy and that bugs me. all this being said, jeff still is my total favorite, i am just a bit worried that he is not going to see that he might really be the only one who really doesn't want russ out. and that may scrw him up royally. please people, guide me here i am worried

August 8, 2009 at 8:38 AM  
Blogger cindy.lou.who said...

Carolyn, Genie and all - thanks for all you do to keep us updated on the goings on in there. Last night was uncommon in that they all seemed to sleep around the same time! You guys here have such a family atmosphere, and it's just awesome.

toots - I think Russell is trying to play the Evel Dick game, too (funny how Evel Dick and Erectile Dysfunction have the same initials LOL!!).

Hard to believe that less than a week ago it seemed like we had an awesome, seemingly foolproof alliance between Jeff, Jordan, Russell and Michelle *sigh*

August 8, 2009 at 8:39 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good Morning Everyone,

Thamk you for the updates and comments. I agree with you about Jeff. Everytime you show a pic of him and have some great remark, I just go oh my, let out a big breath and all the stress leaves me and I am ready for more drama in bb house.
I think the three girls (Chima, Natalie and Michelle) should be called "The Liar's Club"....
Have a wonderful Saturday.

Pammela

August 8, 2009 at 8:39 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

chima aint gonna do nothin, watch !

August 8, 2009 at 8:40 AM  
Blogger Patty said...

Good morning everyone!!

Great job with all the updates Carolyn, Genie, Gator and anyone else that is helping out this season. I haven't been commenting much but I am here everyday checking out the HGs and just trying to stay sane trying to figure then out, lol.

I cannot wait until Thursday's show. It should be very, very interesting to say the least. I just cannot believe all the stuff that Chima has been saying about production and what she will do on the live show!!

Hope everyone is having a great weekend :)

August 8, 2009 at 8:40 AM  
Blogger Tangela said...

Good Morning All :)

Wow! The paranoia is rampant this season. I am disappointed in Jeff regarding how easily he can slip back into Michele-bash mode, "compliments of Russ". She may be smart to be wary of him..I like Jeff though, but not sure about this. And the fact that Jeff readily buys whatever Russ is selling.. even though he has received the same type of treatment from Russ the first week of the game. "boggles my mind".

Jordan truly seems to be the "smartest" player of this game. She stays out of the fray and doesn't seem that susceptible to paranoia. Everyone likes her in the house and no-one takes her as any kind of threat.

August 8, 2009 at 8:41 AM  
Anonymous scott in Miami said...

I have, sadly, finally come to the conclusion that Michele has the same game as Lydia....inept and clueless.

Hard to understand why Chima believes she has a superior intellect. My gawd, she believes that depending on your date and time of birth, your personality is forever fixed!! She is likely a birther as well. I so much want her to go off on Julie. Can you say penalty nom?

Jeff, it HAS to be Jessalie else you will be as clueless as the rest of this pathetic house.

August 8, 2009 at 8:44 AM  
Blogger cindy.lou.who said...

Traci - I just read that interview, myself. I thought they were good questions to ask, but to be perfectly honest, I thought it was a tad over the edge. In other words, if it had been our Carolyn doing the interview, she would have probably asked the same things, just more diplomatically. You're just going to get a bunch of drivel from Ronnie either way. He's delusional and is going to always talk in circles.

August 8, 2009 at 8:44 AM  
Blogger katieblue said...

Traci-
I saw it and completly agree! Why do they have to tiptoe around in these interviews? We want the hard questions right? Its a shame!
And I think the interviewer is a chick(?)

August 8, 2009 at 8:45 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

New Top Post!! :)

August 8, 2009 at 9:08 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Chima is really starting to get on my nerves. Hopefully Jeff replaces the noms on eviction night and Chima goes crazy and gets herself in trouble.

Unfortunetly I don't think Jeff will end up using the CDT and Russell will end up going home.

August 8, 2009 at 9:41 AM  
Blogger jane said...

What a mess. I think I will make short points rather than go on and on.
1. I don't think Michele threw Jeff under the bus. She expressed some frustration, but I'm missing where she did him any damage.
2. No one left likes the ED (Evil Dick) side of Russell and he is really digging himself a hole.
3. I am concerned that Jeff may harm himself with his alliance with Russell, who is despised and completely untrustworthy. Also, it is a good point that Russell is a monster in endurance.
4. This seems like the wrong moment for a big move by Jeff, even if he loses the opportunity. He's coasting now, he might be better being the one good guy in the sea of angry women.
5. Natalie is straying from Jessie (good for her). The women could really be strong.
6. I hate to say it, but I think Michele should align with the women and screw Jeff. I think she will be much better protected and since she wins things, higher on the pecking order.
7. Jeff really should take Jordan's observations more seriously. He is neglecting the bonding of women that is happening, dismissing them. That may destroy him and Jordan sees it. Jordan reads people well.

August 8, 2009 at 9:58 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Russel is really trying hard with the Evil Dick strategy - unfortunately when Dick did it I was able to still like him - with Russel he's really making me wish he was out of the house.

But first....I'd like to see Chima's HOH overthrown to put Jessie and Natalie on the block and Jessie out the door.

Then Michele can promptly win the next HOH and put up Russel and Natalie!

August 8, 2009 at 1:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below