;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Friday, September 4, 2009

Friday Morning - From Pre Wakey Wakey & On

7:30am BBT
BB hasn't woken the HGs yet. Far from it... but they are waking up on their own.

Happy Friday, Final 4. May the best woman or man win.

7:33am BBT
Jordan gets out of bed, heads to the kitchen for some water, then the backyard for a moment, and then into the bathroom...

She's looking a little hung from the bottle of wine she finished all by herself last night, while gazing at Jeff's picture on the memory wall...

After a couple minutes, she climbs back into bed, staying to her side and hugging the pillow as if it were Jeff.


CUT TO:
7:42am BBT
Jordan & Michele
Cams 1 & 2
Pool Room
Sleepy Pillow Talk
Jordan: I was dreaming that I needed water, then I woke up and I had to go get water...
Michele: I just went outside and talked to myself.
Jordan: I remember Kevin sayin something about let's do a fashion show, then I just fell asleep.
Michele: Well, BB got some funny shots of me talking to myself.
Jordan: That cracks me up.
Michele: Me too. I'm just glad to know you're ok. I was worried about you.
Jordan: You drank a whole bottle too...
Michele: Most of a bottle.

7:46am BBT
Michele gets out of bed and heads to the bathroom... then to the kitchen for a glass of something....


7:58am BBT
Michele returns to the Pool Room, and she and Jordan begin whispering, initiated by Jordan.

Jordan: I hope it's me, you and Natalie for final 3.
Michele: Me too.
Jordan: That's why I was so upset yesterday. I was trying to prove to you that I was a good player, and then I lost.
Michele: I really didn't prove anything yesterday either.

Michele explains to Jordan how this week works, in terms of the PoV winner having all the power... and how she's going to fight like hell for it.

Jordan: We just have to try our heart out. I'm gonna make sure I've got everything down pat. I thought it was gonna be me n you up against each other first... but then she says she's gonna put him up, and I feel like there's hope. If you or me win PoV..

Jordan really doesn't understand the week. No matter.

They hear a noise, and Michele hops back into her own bed.

8:09am
Checking in on Natalie & Kevin... Both are still sound asleep. Natalie's up in the HoH Room, and Kevin's in the Haves Room.

CUT TO:
9:25am BBT

After laying in bed not sleeping for over an hour, Jordan gets back up and heads to the kitchen.

The 1st order of business: ant patrol...

Jordan then moves on to preparing herself a bit of breakfast.

Today's menu: grapefruit and advil.

Jordan has a seat at the counter to eat her meal.

9:42am BBT - Jordan finishes her grapefruit and goes outside to sit on the couch... She looks as though she's running through details in her head... a little solo jedi training.
9:45am BBT
BB: Jordan, please go to the Diary Room.

In she goes... then she comes out 2 minutes later and returns to the Pool Room, as they've told her she has to put on a different shirt. No cam on this. Just audio of Jordan apologizing to Michele for having to turn the light on...

10am BBT - Blue BRB Screen - Cue the music. It's Wakey, Wakey Time! Here's a nice one for you, too!


10:09am BBT
Feeds are back and they're all over Natalie, her dad and her boyfriend. Cam 1 keeps trying for a shot where dad's not all glared out, but it just isn't happening.



Cut To:
10:13am BBT
Pool Room
Michele

Michele's checking out the clothing she won last night.. piece by piece. Ahh, finally she turns around so I don't have to cap her completely from the back.


10:17am
She moves from the pool room, to the haves room, checks a top drawer, then on to the bathroom to begin the morning routine. First up: go into the bathroom stall and change into that new bikini.



10:30am BBT
Michele continues in the bathroom.

BB: Natalie, please come to the Diary Room.

OK, so Jordan's out then.

BB: The bedroom lights must remain on during the day...

10:33am BBT
Jordan comes into the bathroom and chats a bit with Michele about their drunken DR sessions last night. Jordan then uses the restroom. Michele continues lotioning up.

10:38am BBT
Jordan: Alright, I'm going outside.
Michele: See you soon.

10:40am BBT
Backyard - Jordan & Kevin - Small talk..

10:41am BBT
Kitchen
Jordan & Michele

They comment that Kevin seems a little this morning, and surmise it could have something to do with Natalie putting him up on the block. Michele quickly whispers to Jordan that she shouldn't tell Kevin she knows she's not going up.

They both come back outside within a minute.

10:44am BBT
Backyard
Michele, Jordan & Kevin

Michele: You ok, Kev?
Kevin: Yeah. I just woke up.

Jordan's already in the pool.

10:45am BBT
Natalie comes outside and joins Kevin on the couch for a quick whisper about Jordan, and how, no matter what, she's safe this week. No matter what, guaranteed final 3.

BB: House guests, this is a lockdown. Please go outside, close the sliding glass door.

Natalie bets it's the 4 top table. I agree. I hope it's a cool one this year.

Michele comes back out and joins them on the couch...

Talk becomes chatter about food, coffee, etc., how'd ya sleep...

11am BBT
Backyard - Couch
Natalie, Michele and Kevin

They can hear a very loud buzz saw in the not too far distance... Michele says they're going nuts on the Veto comp.

Michele: (joking) It's probably an eating competition, with all that sawing.
b: Not with 4 people. Nice try. Hell, I'm safe anyway, if it is an eating competition. Careful, it's about to bite ya. It'a about to bite ya.
Michele: haha.

***Kevin, there's your clue that you're on your own tomorrow, if the comp doesn't please Natalie.

11:04am BBT

Michele gets up to grab a towel, leaving Natalie and Kevin alone on the couch.

Kevin: You really stayed up til 5:30?
Natalie: Yeah, I wasn't tired. I was on HoH high. I was listening to the music, and there were a lot of lyrics that really hit home with me and my boyfriend, and I got his picture, and set it up on my bed...
Kevin: It's weird how music can have such an effect.
Natalie: Oh, I know. This is the first time for me though, in here. Nobody's had a cd that I liked, at all... (yawning) I wanna take a nap... and then I still have to get ready for the nomination ceremony.
BB: Natalie, please reattatch your microphone.
Natalie: My bad. Oopsie. I thought they were gonna be like, go to the diary room. I'm like, what? I can't.
Kevin: They got you Alicia Keyes, because we were talking aboout how you look like her.
Natalie: It was either #2 or #3 on my list... which I'm glad I got that over N'Sync. Maybe it was #4, cuz I think I put Justin Timerlake up top too.
Kevin: What type of music does your man listen to?
Natalie: He likes a lot of Country and Christian.
Kevin: STFU. OMG, he's a white white boy. Does he drive a truck.
Natalie: No, but he'd like to. He drives a Jeep.
Kevin: Is it a Sahara?
Natalie: Yeah... but it's old. He bought it used...

Chatter about cars... Natalie can't conceive of buying one without A/C. She insists that every car that's a 2009 has A/C.

11:14am
Meanwhile, Jordan's chilling on the blue floatie. Michele's just picked up the pink innertube and she's working herself into it.

11:16am
Natalie and Kevin have a little whisper session about how after the nomination ceremony, he should come up to her and say that he totally understands, she held up their final 4 deal, and that's all there was... She wants him to do it this way, so they can go on as they were and not have to pretend they aren't friends anymore. Kevin says he'll do it more as an aside to her than as a speech, so it seems more genuine to Michele and Jordan, in that they're over hearing a personal conversation than a speech from him.

Then Natalie tells him her speech plan...

Natalie: I'm gonna be like, at this point in the game, most HoH's would give the speech that you're both fierce competitors, but I'm not gonna wussy out like that. I'm gonna be like, Kevin, I nominated you for strategic reasons and Michele, for personal reasons...
Kevin: That sounds good. Strategic.

11:19am BBT - Fishies!

CUT TO:
11:24am BBT
The Mini Table has been delivered! Kevin's inspecting it like a newborn, making sure it has all fingers and toes. As soon as I get a decent cap of it, I'll post it.

BB: Kevin, please come to the Diary Room.
Natalie: They need to get everything.
Michele: We have to do the fashion show later.
Natalie: Deifnitely.

Michele: I was snacking, looking at the memory wall yesterday, and I was like, damn.
Natalie: Aint nobody left.

11:28am BBT
Natalie has a seat at the new table with her food, bows her head and prays...

11:36am BBT
Around the house...

  • Jordan's still in the pool.
  • Michele's now sitting at the small table, eating a giant sandwich and chips.
  • Natalie's just gone back outside.
  • Not sure about Kevin. I think he's still in the DR.

CUT TO:
11:40am BBT
Pool/Poolside
Natalie and Jordan

Jordan: Thanks for not putting me up.
Natalie: No problem. I just want you to know I've been completely honest with you.
Jordan: I'm still gonna try to win though... I'm honestly glad Kevin couldn't play, because he made that deal with Jeff, and I thought he was gonna stick to it, and he didn't at all.
Natalie: I'm sticking to what I say. That's for sure. There's nothing anyone can say to change my mind.
Jordan: oh, so Kevin knows?
Natalie: No, he doesn't know.
Jordan: She (Michele) came to me, and she was like, I'm goin on the block, but act surprised... I'm gonna really try though... At least you got HoH. Finally.
Natalie: I'm super excited for it. It's a good week, and I need to go to final 3.
Jordan: It's a very good week. I'm just scared if Kevin gets it...
Natalie: MIchele's going home. I want her gone. I'm not gonna sit here and lie to your face. I don't want Michele here. I want it to be one of them 2... but yeah, MIchele? I want her gone too. If I could evict 2 people right now, it'd be MIchele and Kevin.
Jordan: If Kevin gets to the final 2, he's gonna win.
Natalie: Michele too.
Jordan: They vote strategically?

Natalie gives season by season example...

Natalie: I think the only way we have a shot is together. I think Michele would win too.
Jordan: That is a good point.
Natalie: It's been proven that the strategic player wins over the liked player.

Jordan: Sorry if I've been quiet. I'm not mad.
Natalie: No, I totally understand...

BB: Michele, please go to the Diary Room.

Jordan's amazed that she's still in it, and that there's one from each clique...

Natalie: I'm gonna go inside.

She reassures her again about the nominations and off she goes. Since Michele's been called to the DR, that means Kevin's out, and she can talk to him. She goes to the kitchen.. chats with him a moment, but he wants to be outside in the sun.

CUT TO:
11:49am BBT
Backyard

  • Natalie's on the couch.
  • Kevin's lotioning up.
  • Jordan's in the pool.
Kevin sets himself up on the double chaise, pulls the towel over his face and says, "5 minutes begins now."

This is in reference to Natalie telling him he wouldn't last more than 5 minutes tanning...



11:54am BBT
Natalie's been waiting on the couch for 5 minutes for Kevin to melt and give up. He outlasts her. She gives up...

Natalie: Kevo, I'll be inside.
Kevin: Ok.
Natalie: It's way too hot.

11:56am - Jordan remains in the pool...








Watch Big Brother 11 24/7






Permalink







72 Comments:

Blogger Brook said...

good morning sunshines.

i lurked last night. didn't feel i had anything to add to what was already being said. while i am not a fan - i was glad to see a couple of natalie fans out there. it's what makes the game interesting- the diversity.

my favorite thing about big brother is it's a scale metaphor of some of life's power situations, i.e. work, school even a model of household dynamics for a family. i always appreciate how logic and emotions both ebb and flow. i'm ready to see what michele has because i know there is even more. michele and jordan will be F2 and there will be smiles and pride instead of shouting gloating gotchas!

have a good day all. we have some great sunshine during today and a beautiful, plump full moon at night....light light light = smiles smiles smiles

September 4, 2009 at 8:18 AM  
Blogger erinnyc said...

Sounding off of what Brook said, if Michele and Jordan are F2, who would you vote for?

September 4, 2009 at 8:33 AM  
Blogger WendyLady33 said...

Morning all!

Looks like a missed all the fun and games last night. I had a rough yucky detox from meds day and i was in no shape to be perky or social. Feeling better today tho and looking forward to finding out who Natalie will put up for noms.

September 4, 2009 at 8:34 AM  
Blogger David B said...

well to me a best case scenario now for F2 is Michelle / Jordan

September 4, 2009 at 8:39 AM  
Blogger Brook said...

michele - totally. that's my vote. i like jordan. i think she's funny and cute and kind. and, expanding on jeff's interview, i think she did a lot of people a big service on that show by keeping them level headed and sane in small ways here and there. but so far, no big game play and (unless she's got some brilliant pull-it-out-in-the-end moves), this isn't her game. game play with dignity (not no lies dignity - you can't win at this game without a modicum of deceit here and there) - so gameplay with dignity, limited personal attacks and a little bit of empathy trumps kindness and cuteness for my vote in big brother. what do you think erinnyc?

September 4, 2009 at 8:40 AM  
Blogger Brook said...

oooh - wendylady detox is no fun. glad you're up and at 'em today.

September 4, 2009 at 8:41 AM  
Blogger WendyLady33 said...

Brook - thanks and so far so good.

I would love to see Michele and Natalie in final 2. Notonly will ppl call Natalie out on all her BS but Michele would stand a way better chance at winning the whole thing.

September 4, 2009 at 8:47 AM  
Blogger erinnyc said...

Firstly, my last post should have said, "for whom would you vote?"

Secondly, I found myself doubting that I could ever vote for Jordan. I was surprised that I felt this way about Jordan, especially because she likely has the greatest need for the money. At least, from what we have been shown. I am completely enamored with Jordan. But her recent pleas to evict her instead of Jeff really ruined it for me. I say this despite my agreement with her that Jeff would stand a better chance of winning the whole enchilada.

Anyone else?

September 4, 2009 at 8:47 AM  
Blogger nolegs41 said...

The Ross mathews interview is up now. at the very end he says that he is going to have the uncut interview with Jeff before he went into the house, on Monday. He then says that you can see it now if you look at the bottom of the screen and click on
"side dish" I couldn't find it. I was hoping you could.

September 4, 2009 at 8:48 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

If Michele and Jordan are final two (my personal best case scenario) -- I'm going to vote Michele. I'd be happy if either win, but I think Michele played a better game. :)

September 4, 2009 at 8:48 AM  
Blogger Reneep. said...

Morning folks! I have a stupid question, my brain is not working good this am...what is the home invastion comp? Thanks

September 4, 2009 at 8:49 AM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

WendyLady33 said...

Morning all!

Feeling better today tho and looking forward to finding out who Natalie will put up for noms.


And good morning to you WendyLady33. Yes, last night was kinda like a good night to take off. I did most of the night and barely made it in for Last Call.

So glad you are feeling better. Hope we still see more of that 'other' Wendy that comes out. She can do it, even without meds. :p~~

^Ä^

September 4, 2009 at 8:49 AM  
Blogger Southern Sweetheart said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

September 4, 2009 at 8:50 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Good morning, Brook :) Lovely!

Good Morning, WendyLady :) Glad you're feeling better now!

Everyone - There are new quickie polls on the right sidebar...

Good morning, DavidB :)






Reposted from the other...

Good Morning, Bec :) Definitely a Finale Party!!! :)

Good Morning, Cris! :) with the backyard not locked down, i have to agree...

Good morning, Mysteria :) roaches... def.

Good Morning, D :)

Good morning, Vanessa :)

Good morning, Piper! :)

Good morning, TaraC :)

Good morning, Katrina :)

Good morning, Lisa :) - Welcome!

Good Morning, Michelle in IN! :)

Good morning, Doodlebugsmom! :)

Good morning, MI Man :)

Good morning, NoLegs! :)

Good morning, Johnny5 :)

Good morning, Pamela! :)

Good morning, ErinNYC :) - This is from the moderator. Sheesh. so formal.

September 4, 2009 at 8:50 AM  
Blogger WendyLady33 said...

Carolyn - Good morning to you! Already did the quicky polls :P

September 4, 2009 at 8:51 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

G'morning, ReneeP :)

Good morning, SouthernSweetheart!! :)

September 4, 2009 at 8:52 AM  
Blogger WendyLady33 said...

Gaytor - i'm positive that "wendy" will be back soon, just have to give my body a chance to recoup. Wednesday was a bad day and i took too many meds so yesterday was a crappy icky day and so far today is not been bad.

I'm sure with Natalie as AOH i will have A LOT to work with :P

September 4, 2009 at 8:55 AM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

Saw NTP and thought we had something. Now they're back in bed, teases those girls are.

Finished the Overnight. Bless Lessa for being able to listen to all that drivel. Natalie is going to call Michele out on Christian values?! Really Natalie, you want to go there. Pretty sure one of the ten is though shalt not LIE. No exception for being on a game show.

Wendy - Nice to see your smiling face this morning. Glad you're feeling better. We need you perky, going to be a looooooong week. Even if it is only until Tuesday.

Michele must win that POV. Good Vibes, nothing but good vibes.

September 4, 2009 at 8:57 AM  
Blogger Brook said...

wendylady - i hadn't thought of that - (natalie being in the F2 so she could get grilled harder than the rest). it would be fun to see those that she thought she so "fiercely" protected (she is so NOT fierce) call her out on a few things. In my opinion, though - i don't think her gameplay was particularly deceitful, just really passive aggressive. the reason i don't like her is because passive aggressive gameplay is sneakier than actual lying (i think) and also, because i just plain don't like her. i find her annoying and i KNOW that's a really unfair reason to not want someone to win - but - such is life is guess.

September 4, 2009 at 8:59 AM  
Blogger Reneep. said...

Aww Wendy sorry you were under the weather, I think I need detox after last night. I drank a whole bottle of wine and my head is pounding ewwww. GaYToR hope you are feeling better too; it’s your BIG weekend! Are you gonna get the crown this year?... I love little baby ducks, old pick-up trucks, slow-moving trains, and rain And i love you too!!! Sorry this song is stuck in my head thought I would share haha

September 4, 2009 at 9:06 AM  
Blogger JulieB said...

Good morning Carolyn ♥

Good morning Genie and RepX ♥

Good morning BB BUddies ♥♥♥♥♥

Missed ya yesterday Wendy!

Jane - LOVING your back to reality, keep your head posts

Syn - sending you hugs, just cause it sounds like you need one

Gaytor - hope you ward off whatever sick you think is coming your way. Have a blast this weekend!! ☺

Glad the old Jeff came back for this last week and the interviews.

Fingers crossed that Michelle does not let her guard down. She better fight like mad for that PoV.

Wish they'd all stop taking the bitter pills.

It's been a very long week for me and I am very stressed so for everyone's sake I'm trying to not post too much! I'm depressed enough without taking it out here.

There is some great news tho! Evacuation alerts are lifted today! My auntie was able to be escorted to our cabins day before yesterday and it looks good there!! So my mama and papa are on their way back to the lake to officially close it up and get home in time for their 60th wedding anniversay bash!

Have a good day everyone!

September 4, 2009 at 9:10 AM  
Blogger erinnyc said...

I take it back, moderator. I took offense to something silly. I hate holding the wall up in an anti-feminist world. Especially when the definition of feminist is simply pro- woman! And who isn't pro-woman? Nevermind! *blushing*

September 4, 2009 at 9:11 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

good morning fellow bb lovers i hope you all slept well...
i hope michelle or jordon win the pov and kevin goes home i read his blog and he said some really mean things..if michelle and jordon made final 2 i would vote for MICHELLE.

September 4, 2009 at 9:24 AM  
Blogger Stephen Ritchie said...

They shouldn't let America have a vote this year... Julie Chen should vote!! hahaha!

September 4, 2009 at 9:25 AM  
Blogger GaleFromSouthLouisiana said...

Good Mornin Everyone!!
Wow first thing in the morning I get to see is the interview with Jeff!!
Thank you for posting that!!!

I think.... hmmm.... I would vote for Michele for the awesome game she played. Woulda wanna vote for Jordan, but I know my finger would do the right thing and click for Michele. She fought her lil hiney off throughout this whole game!

Now, Im going read the over nite report and catch up on what I mighta missed after BBAD.

Have A Great Day Yall!

September 4, 2009 at 9:28 AM  
Blogger WendyLady33 said...

JulieB - ((((((big a$$ bear hugs)))))

September 4, 2009 at 9:37 AM  
Blogger WendyLady33 said...

So many new posts i don't know where to go :P

I need more coffee STAT!

September 4, 2009 at 9:57 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Don't look now... this is the new top post again. ;)

September 4, 2009 at 10:08 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

wow what a night I hate nat winning hoh but humm maybe kevin will lose.

Michell win pov an she an jorden will be golden.
good morning all big brother fans

i miss jeff already

September 4, 2009 at 10:15 AM  
Blogger dolphinchik2 said...

Hey Carolyn...I'm trying to do the quickie polls and it lets me click my choice but not vote...Any idea why this may be happening to me?

September 4, 2009 at 10:19 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

just a quick question how come i cant click the vote buttons? i can view results but i cant click to vote?

September 4, 2009 at 10:19 AM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

Alright Miss Carolyn. Are we staying put for a while? :-p~~

I have got to get my buttocks busy. I've been sitting here for 4 hours or more and getting absolutely nothing productive for the weekend done. But it's not completely my fault. I've been trying to light a fire under DQTD's ass for 3 of those hours. It's starting to heat up and work. UGH! Laundry today so I have manly man clothes for the weekend. Shopping for sustenance and some banking. We finally got that affidavit to sign and fax back to da bank.

This computer is being slower than mole-asses in Antarctica.

^Ä^

September 4, 2009 at 10:20 AM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

Reneep. said...

Morning folks! I have a stupid question, my brain is not working good this am...what is the home invastion comp? Thanks


I've been waiting for that answer too. Carolyn is ignoring us. :(

Renee, I hope you are staying well and that the hubby is feeling better.

This may be it for me on posting for several hours. So many men, So little time!

I'll be checking in on the Front Page as often as possible.

♥'s to all.

^Ä^

September 4, 2009 at 10:24 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

thanks i can now vote woohoo. you ladies really do a wonderful job keeping all of us very well informed...have a fab day

September 4, 2009 at 10:28 AM  
Blogger Marci said...

Hiya Wendy! Glad you're a little better this morning!

September 4, 2009 at 10:28 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Renee & GayTor

It's the comp where outsiders come into the house and/or the yard..

Like the final 4 comp last year with all the clues - including the contortionist - that Dan figured out?

Or the one during bb8 with the dwarf?

September 4, 2009 at 10:29 AM  
Blogger Marci said...

Hi GaYToR ~ So glad you got the bank thingy closer to resolution!

Home Invasion = Remember Jessie in the gorilla suit???

How's your noggin' doin? Better, I hope. OK to put wigs on???

♥'s to you too! ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

September 4, 2009 at 10:32 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Carolyn,

You are full of surprises today.

Thanks for the music from Dreamgirl of the Dreams singing.

What a great day to start this day..

September 4, 2009 at 10:32 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

DolphinChik and Colleen - I have no idea. I'm sorry.

September 4, 2009 at 10:33 AM  
Blogger Marci said...

Sorry Carolyn - not the gorilla suit one???

Oh, eggs in one basket???

September 4, 2009 at 10:34 AM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

Jordan was talking about Lydia putting her hand in Jeff's crotch last night on the night Ronnie left. Thought I would have to do a flashback, but no need. Carolyn already had it in the archives pointed out. Aug. 7th 3:20ish am Cam 3.

You really do make watching BB so much easier Carolyn. And more fun of course.

My assisignment at the moment in flashback is to find this conversation that Michele supposedly had with Chima and Nat that Nat will call her out for in her nomination speech. A bit harder task, looooooong conversation.

September 4, 2009 at 10:34 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Gorilla suit led into that one :)

All the same thing

September 4, 2009 at 10:37 AM  
Blogger Marci said...

Thanks Carolyn ~ Your memory beats the hell out of mine! lol

Just wait til you get my age!!! lol

September 4, 2009 at 10:40 AM  
Blogger WendyLady33 said...

Marci - Hey lady! Talking to you on msn - i was on the phone and cleaning up :0)

September 4, 2009 at 10:50 AM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

Now I remember what you mean about the invaders. Yes, that would be great.

I'll look for the coverage tonight or late afternoon.

Marci the 'brain' is doing fine. Thanks for asking.

It's in a location that is impossible to keep a bandage on so I have to rely on the goop the doctor gave me and be very careful not to get anything on/in it.

That's going to be the tough part. I won't go into details on that. Those that know me can decide for themselves. *evil laugh*

^Ä^

September 4, 2009 at 10:52 AM  
Blogger Vicki said...

After watching Jeff with Ross this morning I feel like Jeff is gonna get a real education when he gets to the Jury house. He is gonna find Russell is a totally different person then he was in the house and I am sure Russell will tell him right away Natalie's true age. I bet Jeff will then realize how bad he "got got"

September 4, 2009 at 10:55 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Why is there a need to carry Jordan to the final 3 or 2? I thought she was going home this week.

September 4, 2009 at 10:58 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I mean next week.

September 4, 2009 at 10:58 AM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

Had to come back to live when I saw lock down. Wonder if this is Pandora related. Sounds like a lumber yard in there.

So far I didn't find anything on FB where Michele swore on anything or promised to not put up Chima.

September 4, 2009 at 11:10 AM  
Blogger Stephanie from the West Coast said...

Good Morning Carolyn and fellow BBDishers!

Last night was hard. I so hope Michelle doesn't align with Kevin.

Question:
When are noms this week and when is the POV comp?

September 4, 2009 at 11:13 AM  
Blogger Stephanie from the West Coast said...

erinnyc and Brook, I would vote for Michelle. She played more a game.

Would America only vote if there is a tie?

September 4, 2009 at 11:16 AM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

Ah the little table.

September 4, 2009 at 11:24 AM  
Blogger Stephanie from the West Coast said...

Yea! Fashion show today!

September 4, 2009 at 11:25 AM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

One of the camera people is being odd today. First he/she zooms in on food, now the microwave. We've seen the house, keep the camera on people BB.

September 4, 2009 at 11:35 AM  
Blogger Shi Shi said...

erinnyc said...

I love Kevin. Well, I loved Kevin. Until he hooked up with Natalie. But Kevin tried his darnedest to make a final 2 with Michele last night. She was slippery as an eel though.

Ericnyc; that wasn't a real final 2 offer. He later with Natalie told her all about it! and they confirmed it was planned.

September 4, 2009 at 11:39 AM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

UGH, Natalie is getting a pass with Jordan on Jeff leaving. *shakes head*

September 4, 2009 at 11:40 AM  
Blogger kevin said...

Ronnie messed up this whole game by instigating the HGs' favorite ironic buzzphrase "I've been honest with you this whole game." stfu Natalie.

Go on ahead & win that veto Michele. It is a moral imperative from/for America.

September 4, 2009 at 11:41 AM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

Natalie plants more seeds than a master gardener.

September 4, 2009 at 11:44 AM  
Blogger (MnM)- Michelle said...

Leave it to Natalie to make me feel homicidal seeing someone pray

September 4, 2009 at 11:46 AM  
Blogger Stephanie from the West Coast said...

Question:

The bikini Michelle has on, didn't Nat-a-lie wear the same bikini last night? Did they both get the same bikini or are they sharing?

September 4, 2009 at 11:48 AM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

Four feeds of Kevin with an HOH robe on his head. Looks like a good time for a break.

September 4, 2009 at 11:55 AM  
Blogger CZ said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

September 4, 2009 at 11:59 AM  
Blogger Ragz said...

When did Natalie start praying when she eats? I don't think I have seen that before...

September 4, 2009 at 11:59 AM  
Blogger ǝuoʎuɐzǝɥʇ said...

I have a request. I'd do it myself, but I'm at work.

Can we have a before and after shot of Michele and Jordan? Meaning, one of each from the beginning of the season and one from now, to compare on the weight thing? I don't see any issues with Jordan, she looks great, so maybe that one isn't necessary, but I'd love to see a comparison for Michele.

September 4, 2009 at 12:02 PM  
Blogger Tallen said...

Just a few comment/observations and a couple questions/Rants
Observation I dont think any of have seen the last of Jeff, beyond BB. Id like to be an agent, my feelings are he is the next Geo. Clooney he does have a certian likeable charisma.
2. last night drunk was so horrible to listen too, Gordo has honestly gotten on my last nerve, thru out the game, as has Natalie, I liked that statement someone saying "she walks like a hi school boy wrestler" to funny.
I hope Michele takes this win home, she has played the most honorable game..key word honorable
Question has Nate always prayed b4 a meal??? or is that something she had learned from the Jess.

September 4, 2009 at 12:02 PM  
Blogger Judy in NJ said...

I think Nat's praying is for the cameras.... last night while they were eating pizza before the HOH reveal, the camera above her was looking down on her as she prayed. When she finished, she looked ahead and in my opinion it looked as if she was looking to see if the camera was on her.

The girl doesn't do anything without some ulterior motive. :)

September 4, 2009 at 12:17 PM  
Blogger Judy in NJ said...

oh sorry...... Happy Friday everyone and


MICHELE WINS POV!!!
MICHELE WINS POV!!!

That's my positive affirmation til POV is completed...

September 4, 2009 at 12:18 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Psst! :) New Top Post! :)

Direct Link

September 4, 2009 at 12:19 PM  
Blogger jenna78 said...

BBDish is the best site everrrr! xo

September 4, 2009 at 12:28 PM  
Blogger Janea said...

Good Afternoon Carolyn and all.

Spent a lazy morning in bed and am just now all caught up in the comments, so it's time to say hey.

GaYToR and WendyLady: feel better and take care of yourselves. We miss you when you're not around. GaYToR, have yourself a grand weekend at Decadence, you deserve it after the last couple of weeks.

Jane: I have to say you are on point today with all your comments! I love it! :)

To interject some game comment, I guess I would have to say: IMO there are 2 kinds of BB fans - fans of the contestants and fans of the game/process.
For those in the 2nd category, nights like last night where an obvious fan fav HG is eliminated are frustrating. Perhaps because there isn't a personal 'connection' for this 2nd type of fan, the overwhelming emotion of the fans of the HG is just too... much. Especially when you add to that the contrasting tide of emotion from the fans of other HGs, and the ensuing back and forth.
Unfortunately, in my experience, this 2nd type of BB fan tends to be labeled as 'haters' virtually everywhere on the net, simply because they don't profess adoration for the HG of popular choice. This is one of the few sites that allows contrasting opinion, as long as it's not disrespectful to others.
For that I thank you, Carolyn, for keeping this site relatively neutral. Let's try and keep it that way, and respect that not everyone shares the same favorites and opinions and that it's ok for all to be able to say so without offense.

/long rant

(Sorry, needed to say that for a while.)

September 4, 2009 at 12:57 PM  
Blogger erinnyc said...

I still love Kevin, though I sense a wave of fatigue amongst my peers. He shouldnt have hooked up with Natalie, but I don't think he knew that. Natalie was Jeff and Jordan's downfall, unbeknowsnt to them. The girl is good. There is no reason to fault Kevin for that.

September 4, 2009 at 1:45 PM  
Blogger cindy.lou.who said...

After watching Jeff's interview on Entertainment Weekly from today, I am going to be soooo pissed if they don't show Jeff's reaction to finding out Nat's true age once he gets to the jury house. I'm already pissed enough that they didn't show Jordan's good-bye message or any clips of JJ's 1 hr + diary room session....

September 4, 2009 at 5:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below