;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Saturday, September 5, 2009

The Overnight Report™

Good Morning, BB Lovers! :) Happy Saturday! It ought to be PoV Day in the Big Brother House, and this is far and away the most important Power of Veto Competition of the Season. For the nominees, Michele and Kevin, it's win or go home. Period. End of Story.

If you were out and about last night, make sure to check out the previous post for the details on what went down on the feeds until about 9pm bbt, and the comment section there will carry your forward til midnight...

While I get cracking on the Overnight Report™, there's a very cool new BB related auction for you to check out! :) This one's not listed with the other BB related auctions.

Wanna go to the Wrap Party in Vegas? How about Dinner With Casey?


The winner of this auction will receive the following:
  • Limo transportation and 2 tickets for you and a friend to the Las Vegas show "The Sopranos" at The Tropicana Hotel with Big Brother 11 Casey "The Banana Man" himself as your guest.
  • Show includes Dinner with Casey
  • 2 Tickets to The Meet & Greet which is SOLD OUT
  • 2 Tickets to Concert featuring Stickman Shadow and various local celebs
  • 2 Tickets to VIP Party with over 50 of your favorite reality celebs from reality shows like Big Brother, Survivor, MTV's Real World, and VH1's Rock of Love

  • PLUS- Open Bar and Hors d'oeuvres at the private event!
  • A signed by all Reality Celebs attending 11 x 16 Event Poster


OK.. I'm getting to work on the Overnight™. See you back here with it completed by 9am BBT!

11:35pm BBT
Jacuzzi
Jordan, Michele & Natalie
Cams 1 & 2

This conversation began around 11pm, and is ongoing about Natalie's supposed visit from her boyfriend, the people that invaded the house while she was up in HoH, the clothing luxury comp and the coming PoV comp. We join them as they begin PoV talk...

Natalie: Maybe I'll wear them tomorrow... cuz, since I can't compete, I was gonna wear something tomorrow, like, I was gonna wear the shorts, but it's gonna be hot, so I'll wear some shorts and a tank. That'll go with the white shorts, you think?


Michele: White shorts? I dunno. Do you have anything black? Probably more black or blue, right?
Natalie: I have blue jean shorts.
Jordan: Wonder if we're gonna be gettin' dirty.
Natalie: I doubt it. Obviously, we're not even locked down. It's gonna be something...
Michele/Jordan: Simple.
Natalie: (nods) Yeah, we're not locked down yet.
Jordan: If it's riddles? I fail.
Natalie: They wont, they wont repeat a same competition.

Michele: I know. If it's riddles, we all fail. hehe.
Jordan: I'm serious. I can't get riddles and puzzles to save my life.
Natalie: No, they won't repeat something. It's gonna be something simple, I think. I think questions.
Jordan: Really?!
Natalie: mmhmm
Michele: Yeah, cuz, questions don't take a long time to set up. (long pause) We'll see. If it's a night time veto, then they can set up during the day.
Natalie: I don't think they'll have another night.
Michele: I like those. Night time competitions are fun.
Jordan: At first, when those, uh uh, that roach came out, I was like, oh my gah, we're doin' a Veto. We're gonna have to eat bugs. And I thought that.
Michele: hehe.
Jordan: I was thinkin' everything. Anything you can imagine, I was thinking.
Natalie: Did the roach talk to you?
Michele: No, the roach just went tsss.. tsssss...
Jordan: Yeah! And then she'd go like... (jordan demonstrates a roach on it's back).
Michele: Yeah and her face? I'm telling you. I was like, are you kidding me? (michele demos the face)


Jordan: And she had makeup on her face.
Michele: She looked like a zombie. It was like a zombie roach that was spraying bug killer.
Jordan: Yeah!
Michele: I was like, you're crazy roach. You should be dead already.
Jordan: When she walked out, she looked like hunchbacked. Weird. And then the.. I don't know.
Michele: And then they did the..
Natalie: Sorry about that. I didn't know what would happen. For all I knew, it could have been money again. Like, it didn't tell me it was something bad.

***Bullsh-t.

Michele: It wasn't so bad. I was laughing my butt off.
Jordan: Yeah.
Natalie: That was actually kinda fun... It killed some of the day...
Jordan: I was like, "Stop it! What're you doing?" and then he went "Stop it! What're you doing?" and I'd be like, "No, serious!," and he'd be like, "No, I'm serious!"
Michele: Yeah... that was funny.
Jordan: I was like, you're getting on my nerves. He was like, "you're getting on my nerves!" and I was getting pissed!




Michele: Yeah, I ran away from that guy. I was like, don't even talk to me.
Jordan: I was like, get away from me.
Natalie: But I think he knew he was probably getting to you, Jordan. That's why he followed you.
Jordan: Yeah, cuz first he started with Kevin, and and he was kinda scary lookin at first. He kinda scared me. Cuz when I walked to the Sto...
BB: Natalie, please go to the Diary Room

*** So you can gloat about all the information they're freely giving you about an event that could show up on a comp and that you would've otherwise not been privy to.

Natalie: Aw. They always do that.
Jordan: He like charged out.
Michele: Yeah, he did run.

Natalie gets up...

Michele: I went into the bathroom, and they wouldn't follow me into the bathroom, I was like, ohh.. hahaha!
Natalie: Did they wait outside the door?
Michele: Yeah. hahaha.
Jordan: Did you stand there in the bathroom?
Michele: Yeah, for a little while... but I was looking for diaper wipes to wipe the baby's butt...
Natalie & Jordan laugh.
Michele: But the greatest part was I had them, and I held them up like this, and the guy was like, Noooooo....

Natalie walks towards the sliding glass door to go inside for her DR session. Kevin comes to join Jordan and Michele by the jacuzzi.

Natalie: That woulda been funny. Something needed to be wiped on him.
Michele: Yeah...

Natalie enters the house.

Kevin sits down at the side of the jacuzzi.

Kevin: (softly) Interesting.

Stilted chatter about lost sandals, silence then...

Kevin: That was pretty funny.
Jordan: I felt like I was in Alice in Wonderland.
Michele: Yeah, and I was telling Kevin... I felt like I had an Alice in Wonderland dress on today... all blue with the black..

Kevin: I just wanted a moment by myself, so I could think, and they would just not...
Michele: That was the point. They were supposed to terrorize us for like 20 minutes. If they were there for an hour, I was gonna start throwin' sh-t.
Jordan: That boy that was dressed up like a cat... He was kinda scary at first, but then I was like, aww, you're so cute. I wanna eat you.
Michele: hehe
Kevin: Really? He scared me.
Jordan: I thought it was funny.. how he would imitate...
Michele: hehehe.. Oh, Copycat. I was like, it's nice to see new faces in the house, even if they were weirdos. hehehe.
Kevin: That's what made it so weird.. It was like, other people... I was like, omg, there's other people.
Michele: The weird thing is, if in the outside world everyone's turned into people like that. We don't know. It's a crazy virus out there.

11:40am BBT
Jacuzzi
Cam 1
Jordan, Michele & Kevin

Tampons, Vibrators and Game

Michele: No, he does not want to see vajayjay.
Jordan: No, we're not gonna sit there and see it. We're gonna sit on the tub and instruct her...
Michele: Oh, ok.
Jordan: I told her we can do it in the HoH, cuz it's bigger, and she has those door, so it'll be private...
Kevin: I do not want to be a part of that.
Michele: See? Yeah, you can teach her how to use a tampon, I'll bring out the vibrator, show you how to use the vibrator...
Jordan: Yeah, I was like, Michele might be able to explain it better than me, because Michele's more sexual. Michele started laughing.
Kevin: Michele, you brought a vibrator?
Michele: No, I did not.
Kevin: So what're you talking about, I'm gonna bring out the vibrator?
Jordan: We were talking about that the other night... She was like...
Michele: I was like, girl, you don't own a vibrator? I was all, girrl, I'm getting you one for your birthday.
Kevin: heh.
Michele: I got one for my birthday. It was the best birthday ever.
Jordan: She told me I was missin' out.
Kevin: No, vibrators and tampons. Don't wanna be a part of that party.
Jordan: Anything dealing with the vagina.
Michele: Vibrators can be good for guys...
Kevin: I tried one of those, and it did nothing for me.
Michele: Maybe I'll start a new career selling sex toys.

Talk turns to passion parties... Kevin moves the conversation into Game and Natalie's story about the day...

Kevin: Does anybody feel like, now with Natalie's proposal, America is going to gobble her up? On the vote in the jury house?
Jordan: With what?
Kevin: With the proposal.
Michele: Ok, was my point about her calling me devil during the uh... ceremony valid?
Kevin: Totally pandering to the jury.
Michele: Yeah. So, in her speech, right, the nomination ceremony gets shown to the jury house, so what she said today to me and Kevin... She said I was responsible for Chima going home, I'm a backstabber, ummm.. I'm.. if you make a deal with me, you make a deal with the devil... I'm the devil. I'm not Christian... Like, whoever goes home this week, they show them the tape, and if for some reason, I end up like in the final 2, they're like, motherf'in devil.
Kevin: Right. Same with me.
Michele: And that's pretty much the last thing... You remember the closest things that happened.
Kevin: Right...
Michele: So that's pretty much the last tape, except for the final...
Jordan: I think, about the jury house, and you know how some people are bitter that you send em home, or whatever.. Just say Jeff, cuz he just left, you know he was bitter. You could tell he was bitter. But I think by the time the final 2 comes, people have had time to cool off...
Michele: Cool off, but then you see a video like that! You'r elike, oh yeah, Michele was a backstabber and she f'd me... Oh yeah, now I remember.. Even if I didn't.
Jordan: But maybe it might... I don't know...
Michele: It was a little bit more vindictive than it needed to be. She was doing a reminder.

Kevin: I can name one person in the jury house that would vote against her. Only one. All the others, including Jeff, cuz Jeff can say that you were working with Russell.. She really worked Jeff last minute to make him feel like, Oh we're buddy buddy... Ya know? The only way Jeff..
Michele: It doesn't matter...
Jordan: I really think they're gonna vote favorites..
Kevin: She did what Jeff was trying to do, better. Jeff was trying to have no blood on his hands. She did it better.
Michele: Yeah.
Kevin: She's actually sending me home with no blood on her hands.

***Bingo.

Kevin: ..because the nominations really don't mean anything. It's the veto. SO she can say, hey, the nominations didn't meant anything. It was just up to the Veto Competition. So now, if you're up with her in the final 2, I would vote for her, because she didn't technically screw me. You know? She threw the s'more comp, because she knew I would win, and I would be forced to send Jeff home, and not be able to compete in the next hoh. It's just coming down at this point...
Jordan: Is that a spider?
Michele: It's a cricket.
Kevin: Do you want my sandal?
Michele: I'm not gonna kill it.

Kevin: I have nothing personally against her... It's just, do you want second place, or do you want first place?
Michele: I don't wanna go home. That's my 1st goal.

They go silent for a moment, then Kevin gives it one final push...

Kevin: You know how you have to play all scenarios? Natalie is the last on the list of who I would want to take to the end to see myself winning, because guaranteed, it's a guarantee, you would lose. I honestly can't see a way. I thought maybe for a moment, America, but now with this whole thing? They wanna see a Big Brother wedding or something.

***I'm trying to imagine a scenario in which Natalie gets America's jury vote.... Nope. Can't do it.

Michele: She's outta the DR.

Chatter... Michele gets up, towels off.... Kevin puts his sandals on and sticks his feet back into the jacuzzi.

Kevin: (to Jordan) And then on top of that, she has a mystery power at the end? Final 2 reversal? That's really ridiculous.

Michele's dealing with something at the pool. Kevin walks inside. Michele returns to the jacuzzi with Jordan.

Michele: He's bitter.
Jordan: yeah, but, I don't know.
Michele: What, are you gonna vote for him to stay?
Jordan: Heck, no!
Michele: I'm like, girl... Don't listen.
Jordan: No...

Michele and Jordan talk it out, in terms of both Natalie and Kevin... Jordan reconfirms her alliance with Michele. Kevin was too transparent for Jordan. Natalie too. She gets it. I recommend catching this on flashback - Cam 1 at 11:50pm BBT.

CUT TO:
Midnight BBT
Jordan & Michele
Jacuzzi
Cam 1 -Cont'd.

Michele: I'm a little concerned that if he gets it, he might send you home, because Kevin vs the Devil, Kevin wins.
Jordan: I am too.
Michele: Don't worry. I am gonna fight like hell for that Veto.

Out comes Natalie...

Jordan: I wanna win the PoV so bad.

Natalie makes her way to the jacuzzi and sits down. Jordan asks how her DR went. Natalie says good... Chatter... Michele goes to grab the hose to put more water in the pool...

Natalie: This one needs to be filled too, Michele.
Michele: Yeah...

Michele walks the hose over to the jacuzzi.

Natalie: I'm not tired at all either.
Jordan: I'm not...
Michele: Yeah, You're not going to sleep tonight.

At this moment, Michele accidentally squirts Natalie right in the face with the hose. Definitely watch this on flashback. Very funny. It happens the instant after this pic... Michele's finger isn't even on the trigger. The thing just spontaneously erupts into Nat's face.



Michele: omg, I'm so sorry.
Natalie: I was about to get crazy on Michele.
Michele: That was an accidental prank.
Natalie: Jordan was like... I was about to go ballistic.

Jordan looks at Michele with such quiet admiration...

Jordan: Is that even on?
Michele: It wasn't even on! It just went off! Water pressure or something.
Natalie: The live feeders were about to get a show.

***Thanks, we're quite happy with what we did get. Natalie's reaction is on Cam 2. ;)


Jordan: Wanna go learn how put in a tampon?
Natalie: Alright. Let's go.
Jordan: You gotta be patient. You can get frustrated.
Natalie: I've tried it before and it didn't work..

In they all go. They invite Kevin again, but he's sitting out on this particular party. Jordan and Natalie make their way up to HoH to begin the education into womanhood of Natalie....

Jordan does a great job explaining, complete with, um, product demonstrations. It's really a very cute flashback find... Start around 12:07am BBT on Cam 1 and just keep going.




Jordan: You know the sex hole?
Natalie: Yeah.
Jordan: Put it in the sex hole... but, kinda put it in, as if a penis was going in you, ok?
Natalie: Ok
Jordan: But.. if it hurts, move it around until it feels good. Sometimes you might wanna take your two fingers, spread that hole a little bit, if it doesn't help.
Natalie: hehe
Jordan: But just feel around, whatever feels comfortable, and it just slides right in...

***I've got to move on!!! But seriously, watch this on flashback. It's adorable.

CUT TO:
HoH Room
1:10am BBT
Natalie, Jordan & Michele

Jordan has been showing Natalie how to apply make-up.

Jordan: I always thought you were a little devil. I always saw you popping around the corner, smiling, and I didn’t like Jessie, so…
Natalie: I got a bad rap hanging out with this guy! America doesn’t like me. (**Yeah. That's the reason...)
Jordan: And then with the whole, that with Chima going on....
Natalie: What with Chima?
Jordan: Those girls would instigate you, and you’d get more hyped up…
Natalie: They did! Lydia would try to get me to do stuff. Like the day with your beer, Lydia tried to get me to come and help. I stayed in bed.
Michele: She thought I was gonna flip out more than I did..
Jordan: And Jeff’s clothes.
Natalie: He was lucky it was set on the bed. They weren’t messed with.
Jordan: And then, what else. I dunno. I just felt like, you would be an instigator. Kinda like how Russell felt with me when I stuck up with Jeff? You’d stick up...
Natalie: for Jessie and Chima? That’s just how I am in real life. I’ll stick up for anyone I think is right. If I think they’re wrong, I’ll keep my mouth shut…
Jordan: Yeah, when you were by yourself I’d be I like her, but you got with all them and I didn’t like you anymore. You weren’t mean, but you were more… you’re very direct, and to the point. That’s not a bad thing.
Natalie: This is crazy though. We’re here!
Jordan: I told Kevin to come up here.
Natalie: Kevin said he won’t vote with me.
Jordan: No, outside, he said that he would still vote for you, because the person who votes him out screws him.
Natalie: He told me in the red room, that I screwed him.
Jordan: He said that you were getting no blood on your hands.

Michele: He was campaigning before it’s even over.
Natalie: He told me to my face, that he didn’t expect it, wanted to know why I didn’t put you two up.
Jordan: Yeah, when he went inside, I was like, that’s weird. And he keeps saying whoever goes up against Natalie will lose.
Natalie: Everyone's saying that about everybody...
Michele: Want to be here? Win. That’s what it comes down to.
Natalie: The only vote I thought I had in the jury was Jessie, and I was telling him today, telling my boyfriend today...
Jordan: He said the only person that was going to vote against you was Lydia.

Natalie: Of course Lydia! I already know she won't vote... cause Lydia and I despise each other... and well, this is the thing. I would hope Jessie would vote for me because we have an alliance in the house, but the message I gave him was really mean. When I was with my boyfriend talking, I was, I told him you don't have a chance with me. You never had a chance with me. (Jessie) I straight out shot him down. And then with Lydia being there, Lydia is going to say sh*t about me, that I was talking about him, so I don’t have Jessie’s vote.

**Ding Ding Ding! We have the truth slipping out of Natalie's mouth accidentally. Perhaps it was Jessie she saw and he more than likely told her she does not have his vote anymore. Jordan and Michele don't seem to notice the slip.

Jordan: I guarantee you anyone who is in there will be this person said this, this person said that... I guarantee you Jeff will be there saying he’ll be this didn’t happen, that didn’t happen..
Natalie: I see Jeff keeping to himself and minding his own business.
Jordan: Really? I can see him sticking up...
Natalie: And I don’t think I have Russell’s vote.
Jordan: Why?
Natalie: Well Russell said, whoever takes out Jeff will get my vote, but... I think Russell will go to you (Michele).
Michele: That's only if I am in the end...
Jordan: I think Russell will to you. Jeff will go to you (Jordan). Lydia would go to Kevin, and I hope Jessie would go to me, but I don't know.
Jordan: I really do think he would.
Natalie: That's why everybody has a fair shot right now. I think all of you would beat me. But in reality, I think we all do have an equal shot.
Michele: Yeah I think all of us have a 50/50 shot.
Natalie: and I don't think it's who likes who...

Talk turns about the money and the supposed rift between Kevin and Natalie, last week' events in the game.

CUT TO:
1:50am BBT
HoH Room
Michele, Natalie & Jordan

The Ladies Only Party Continues... It's very frank sex talk and very funny... Start around 1:50am, and continue with it after 2am all on Cam 1

Michele: Taking care of a baby is hard work, so I was like, geez, I'm not gonna have sex for a while. I'm good.
Jordan: I'd always be scared, like, what if I get pregnant? What if I get pregnant?
Natalie: You've only had sex once! And you used the pull out method right?

***It sounds more like only with the one guy than once.

Jordan: Yeah, every time. Something might be wrong with him or wrong with me. Once he couldn't control it, and a little bit went in, and I was, like, freaking out! He said that once it hits the air, it dies.
Michele: No! It can live for a day. That's not true. Girls have gotten pregnant by it being outside, and slipping in.
Natalie: I heard that you could get pregnant from a toilet seat, but they told me it died when it hit the air..
Michele: That's extremely rare, and the other is unlikely too, but if it dribbles near enough, there's that small percent chance.

Talk moves on to lubrication and infection...

Jordan: If there's no chemistry in the bed, then the juices don't mix and you can get an infection?
Michele: Not exactly... but if there's not enough lubrication, and then there's more friction which could lead to that..

Jordan tells them that she told her mother immediately when she lost her virginity... Michele and Natalie are blown away. Then she goes into specifics of her first time... She says he was huge.

Jordan: I wish I had a clay model, so you could feel what it was like. I was really embarrassed because I didn't want his roommate to see the bloodstain, so I put the sheets in the trunk, and I went shopping with my mom, and I forgot to take the sheets out.

Natalie: You told her everything?
Jordan: Yeah! I tell my mom everything. She says I tell her too much. And I'd say he had a big penis, and she'd be all, "Jordan! Don't be so plain!" She knew, but I was 18.
Natalie: So was it prom?
Jordan: September of '05. What about you?
Natalie: I don't talk about that.
Jordan: What about you?
Michele: September of 2000.
Jordan: Shut up! September, too???


CUT TO:
2am BBT
Cam 1
More Sex with Dr Michele up in HoH

Michele: Some people, it's so thick, they actually have to go to a surgeon and have him but it.
Jordan: What?!?! Wait! So you have to pop a cherry...

Watch it on flashback - again, very funny stuff.

Jordan talks about how much it hurt when she had sex. Michele reassures her that he was too big for her, and that she might not have had enough lubrication. Jordan claims to be the worst person to have sex with.

They decide Michele needs to give them lessons.

Jordan: I don't talk dirty. Do you talk dirty?
Michele: Yeah.
Jordan: I knew you talked dirty!
Natalie: Michele does everything. She's a dirty girl.
Michele: You have to keep the marriage spicy...
Natalie: Are you really bisexual?
Michele: I've never had sex with a girl, but I've wanted to.
Natalie: So you've never been with girls?
Michele: I've done things with girls, but I have never dated a girl.
Natalie: I'm interested. Like, you know. I find it... I don't know...
Michele: I've been equally turned on by girls and guys.
Jordan: I love it when people are so open!
Natalie: Me too!
Jordan: Lydia was the same way... I don't know. I can't picture myself with a girl...

The conversation continues. It's involved and they are all engaged....

Natalie asks if Jordan and Jeff made out. Jordan says that he was in a bad mood. Natalie says it's because she had just told him that she would not vote for him. Talk turns to a possible foursome between Jeff, Jordan, Michele and her husband. They crack up. They try to corner Jordan to admit she would "be" with Jeff. Natalie tells them that Jessie was willing to move to Arizona to be with her. Talk turns to Lydia and Jessie.

Talk turns to the door and the room behind it. They thought that room was a storage room and that there are steps back there.... to Fish.

Natalie: So what are you guys thinking the Veto competition's gonna be?
Jordan: Well you have a point, since we’re not on lockdown... it’s gonna be something simple.. It's not going to be anything with water...
Natalie: It's going to be some questions...I wish I could play, but I don't regret my choice... I experienced it and now, okay.. would you like to reverse your choice, I still would have said no...
Michele: We are 3 against 1... so we have a 75% chance of one of us wining the Veto to 66% chance, so it's not that bad...
Natalie: Dude! I wouldn't take it back for a second! I got proposed to! I couldn't take that back. I could have missed my one opportunity. He could have changed his mind.

Michele: That's true. But I don't think so...
Natalie: It's funny, he mentioned you because I was like... Oh my gosh. I was talking about being married to you a lot...
Jordan: I think he watches everything.
Natalie: I think he likes you, Michele, because he was mentioning you a lot. I was like are you watching me or are you watching Michele?
Michele: Noooo...
Natalie: He said I know, dude Michele, about the cooking... He was mentioning you a LOT! I think he likes you!
Jordan: Wow, he really watches!
Natalie: I like that though, it makes me happy!
Jordan: Did he cry?
Natalie: Yeah. I didn’t cry. There was so many emotions, I had no clue and then I saw his picture on that screen... All BS jokes aside, 100% seriousness. I was in the DR, and they told me to put on something nice that we’d won for an interview, I walk out, go to my drawers, and I’m like wait. I got this yesterday...

Fish

Natalie is telling them the Pandora's Box story again... Her version anyway...

Jordan: Awwwwww. Did you give him a big hug when they said time was up?
Natalie: Yeah, it was a voice I’d never heard before. It said, "Jason, Natalie, your time is up."
Michele: Big Brother has been nice to us.
Natalie: So I didn’t cry because I was in utter shock that it was even happening – I mean, I was outside hanging out and I was called to the Dr. I wasn’t expecting that at all. I was expecting money, luxury, a trip outside the house. Then I see the picture and I'm like this is a dream, and then I see him and I’m like no.. no way… and then he proposes! It was so surreal. And I was just in complete shock, I didn’t have a thought to really process what was going on, so..
Jordan: Wow. That’s awesome. I can't believe you didn't cry. I would be crying.
Natalie: If we had gone out to dinner... it was in normal life? Yeah, i would have cried. But, yeah it's been so crazy for me and... I mean, I was still on HOH high. I was still processing I’m HOH. Let alone all these!
Jordan: I wonder what time... I bet that POV starts at 2… It could start a different time... I’m gonna be so nervous. You don’t think it has anything to do with what we saw today do you…
Natalie: No it wouldn’t.. OH! I’m not competing… I was gonna say it wasn’t fair, because I didn’t get to see them, but I’m not competing.


CUT TO:
Pool Room
Michele & Jordan
2:50am BBT
Whispering...

Michele: When we get a chance, we need to go to the green room to study.
Jordan: This is major.
Michele: Yeah... this is it. We can pull through, though. We can do this, right?
Jordan: Right! I'm feeling confident. I'm gonna be confident about it.
Michele: We don't want to go home. We did not come this far to go home.
Jordan: Exactly. We have to.
Michele: We will do this. Final three.
Jordan: We will.


9:05am BBT - Fishies just called a wrap on this Overnight Report™!




Watch Big Brother 11 24/7






Permalink







33 Comments:

Blogger JulieB said...

Good morning Carolyn ♥
Good morning Genie and RepX ♥

Good morning BB Buddies♥♥♥♥♥

I'm heading out to meet my friends for breakfast, sounds like I missed an interesting night! Guess that will be a flashback moment at some point today!!

Talk to you all later this afternoon!

MWAH!!

September 5, 2009 at 7:17 AM  
Blogger kevin said...

very interesting. 1:13 BBT. Natalie talking to Jordan & Michele in HOH room. Mentions how she thought she had Jessie's vote in the Jury House, but she's not even sure about that anymore. She said "I was telling him today… I was telling my boyfriend…" making me think she ACTUALLY saw Jessie & NOT her boyfriend. The way she said it just struck me as her trying to cover her tracks after she slipped up.

Seemed odd, Jordan & Michele didnt react (which is good, but I'm sure they heard it)

September 5, 2009 at 7:18 AM  
Blogger Tater1234 said...

Is it possible that with PB that Nat was meeting with Jessie while Russell, Lydia and Jeff were in the costumes (like Jessie in the gorilla suit last year). When I read Jordan's account about the cat following her around mocking her, I remembered Jeff did that a bunch throughout the summer.

And it would follow that the other male (Russell) would follow Michelle and the girl character (Lydia) would taunt Kevin.

Hmmmm...hopefully we will see tomorrow night.

September 5, 2009 at 7:28 AM  
Blogger piper said...

Good Morning Dear Carolyn.

Last night Natalie said she hoped she still had a job when she got home. LOL. Dude, she works at Blockbusters!

I just thing it's funny. To worry about a Blockbuster's job. Maybe it's just me.

Carolyn and Genie, thank you for your hard work. ♥♥♥♥

September 5, 2009 at 7:30 AM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

Good Morning Carolyn, Genie, fellow BB addicts

Just watching flashback from last night and Michele is retelling the speech. Natalie did eviscerate her for sure. That girl is bitter, about some woman who she didn't know a month before and left on her own and messed up her team's game.

I feel Natalie is lying about her proposal big time. Jury member was either there or will be hanging with her later. I guess we'll find out if the not playing in veto today part was true later.

I just hope that Michele wins this veto. If not this is so going to be a hard final to watch.

MICHELE WIN POV
MICHELE WIN POV
MICHELE WIN POV
for the fans sanity

September 5, 2009 at 7:36 AM  
Blogger Patti C said...

Good Morning Carolyn and everyone,

I am so confused now. I didn't watch the live feeds last night, so missed everything. But while checking out the feedbacks this morning I found this one:

Feed 2
1:00AM
Natalie, Jordan & Michelle in the HOH bed talking.

Natalie seemed to catch herself in another one of her lies.

She said: "The only guaranteed vote I had in the jury was Jessie & I don't know if I have that anymore. I was even telling HIM today.....ahh "my boyfriend today" that I would hope Jessie would vote for me".

I think that she already met with Jessie when the Pandora Box thingie went on.

Did anyone else catch this?

September 5, 2009 at 7:40 AM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

ROFLAO Right after midnight Michele moved the hose over to the hot tube and accidentally spayed Natalie in the face. Paybacks a ...

September 5, 2009 at 7:50 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good Morning Carolyn and Genie,

Hi everyone.

Hope everyone has a fun day.

September 5, 2009 at 7:56 AM  
Blogger MattitudeV1oh said...

*** So you can gloat about all the information they're freely giving you about an event that could show up on a comp and that you would've otherwise not been privy to.

What comp would that information show up in? Final four veto is usually about past events and what housemates they happened to. Final three HoH is first endurance, second more past events/housemates and third personal questions about the jury.

It's too late in the game for those events that happened while Natalie was in Pandora's Box to appear in any upcoming competitions.

September 5, 2009 at 8:27 AM  
Blogger NinjaGirl said...

Good Morning Carolyn,

OMG! I can't believe everything that happened yesterday in the BB House. Holy Crap!! I for one really don't believe Natalie & the proposal. I just can't see BB allowing someone from outside the game come into the house & talk to her. Even though she has said 1st time in BB history. And now, after seeing posts from last night that she slipped up & said she t/t Jessie. I can definitely see that as a possibility. We shall see. I am not at all surprised she gave up competing in the POV, as now she won't have to be the one to change noms so Kevin has to go. It will definitely be an interesting show tomorrow night. I'm at my in-laws in Virginia, and I'm using a dinosaur laptop. So I probably wont't be able to keep up with comments etc. However, I will catch up on Monday before Tuesdays live show. Thanks for all yours and Genie's hard work keeping all of us BB addicts updated. Hope everyone has a nice Holiday weekend. Toodles!!

September 5, 2009 at 8:33 AM  
Blogger _Claire_ said...

Mornin' all
I'm still confused as to how these recent events affect the game as advertized by cbs. Natalie getting a proposal and the stinky people are not, IMO, game changers.They are just added quirks. Something else occured...me thinks! Have a good day!

September 5, 2009 at 8:34 AM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

And Carolyn keeps going and going and going.... How does she does it?

She has to have bleeding ears by now.

Hit that Tip Jar!

Mama needs a new pair of ears.

Good morning Carolyn and anyone who may have posted since the 4:58 AM BBT start of TOR. ;)

^Ä^

September 5, 2009 at 8:35 AM  
Blogger Judy in NJ said...

Happy Saturday Carolyn, Genie and all BB lovers!!

My guess now is... she got to visit 5 minutes each with the jury members!!

September 5, 2009 at 8:45 AM  
Blogger MG said...

Morning All -

Don't know if anyone else posted this yet (haven't read all the comments) but the LIAR Natalie met with Jessie yesterday NOT her boyfriend.

She did a little slip of the tongue last night that nobody seemed to catch.

Carolyn had it pegged when she said she probably got money not to play in the POV and probably met with a jury member.

Sorry to disappoint you all about the "proposal".

Michelle for the win!!

September 5, 2009 at 8:47 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

good morning, i hope you slept well,
ya she blew it she said she told jessie then quickly changed it to my bf .. i bet jessie gave her the fake ring and made up the engagement story..she is so busted by us but sadly not by them because it went right over there heads

September 5, 2009 at 8:52 AM  
Blogger Grendon said...

I don't understand why Kevin is 'pretending' to be angry with Natalie. If I was Kevin, I would be furious. He was supposed to be her last friend and ally in the house. He just helped her have a guaranteed spot in final 3. What did she do for him? Nothing.

His argument to Jordan and Michele that Natalie would win in the end because she has no blood on her hands-I don't know if he believes that or if he is just campaigning. The thing is, so many people have based their decisions on their personal feelings this year, I am afraid they will base their final votes on those same feelings.

In a normal year, at this point in the game it would become painfully clear that Natalie has done absolutely nothing in this game. Even the people that she was 100% loyal to had to do ALL the work while she rode their coattails all the way to the end of the game. They got ALL the blood on their hands and kept her safe and not only did she NOT make any power moves, but since she was always losing comps (or in this case throwing away her chance to play) she did nothing to help keep her allies safe.

Jesse was furious that Russell took away his chance to play for POV thus leading to his eviction. Natalie has done almost the same thing to Kevin this week. I hope the people in the jury house realize this.

Natalie did comment that her boyfriend said she has a lot of haters on the message boards. Whether the boyfriend story is true or she was just saying that to make it sound more believable, kudos to Nat-she finally made one, 100%, undeniably true statement.

September 5, 2009 at 8:56 AM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

From "The Overnight Report™" Front Page.

Kevin was too transparent for Jordan. Natalie too. She gets it. I recommend catching this on flashback - Cam 1 at 11:50pm BBT.

I do believe that is the first time I have read that all season. I gotta go hear it for myself. Thanks for the time and cam. :)

^Ä^

September 5, 2009 at 8:57 AM  
Blogger (MnM)- Michelle said...

LMFAO at the Hose hatin natalie too

I watched it..over & over

September 5, 2009 at 9:00 AM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

From "The Overnight Report™" again:

In they all go. They invite Kevin again, but he's sitting out on this particular party. Jordan and Natalie make their way up to HoH to begin the education into womanhood of Natalie....

Jordan does a great job explaining, complete with, um, product demonstrations. It's really a very cute flashback find... Start around 12:07am BBT on Cam 1 and just keep going.

WATCH IT????? Hell! I don't even want to read it. I'm so glad I haven't had breakfast yet!

*Bucket Please* (dry heaves?)

^Ä^

September 5, 2009 at 9:03 AM  
Blogger Berdache Bear said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

September 5, 2009 at 9:06 AM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

I have to say though, IF Natalie really doesn't know this I feel bad for her for that reason only. I know growing up without a female to teach her things would be difficult, and I do believe her mother was absent.

But 4 years in college... don't you think she would have had it explained and taught by a friend in that time? Could it be she made no female friends whatsoever while in college?

Of course since I believe nothing she says, even if she told me the sky is blue, I think this is part of her playing the 18 year old gag. (GaG! It can be used for so many things.)

Bottom line... I don't believe her.

^Ä^

September 5, 2009 at 9:07 AM  
Blogger (MnM)- Michelle said...

Am I the only one that sat here hoping it hurts like hell for Natalie

*evil laff*

also the sex hole had me rollin

good lord

September 5, 2009 at 9:11 AM  
Blogger Ilissa said...

*Waves* Here I am Jordan!!! Here's your first girl!! Right here, ready and waiting!!!

September 5, 2009 at 9:15 AM  
Blogger (MnM)- Michelle said...

Jordan does a great job explaining, complete with, um, product demonstrations. It's really a very cute flashback find... Start around 12:07am BBT on Cam 1 and just keep going.

WATCH IT????? Hell! I don't even want to read it. I'm so glad I haven't had breakfast yet!

*Bucket Please* (dry heaves?)





*dies laffin*

September 5, 2009 at 9:26 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Hey :)

Wicked crazy bad storm here..

Genie's taking over the morning post..

I'm powering off...

September 5, 2009 at 9:27 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

have they been told to wake up? i keep hearing natalie and kevin put on your microphones....they need to wake up...pov day i would already be studying everything.

September 5, 2009 at 9:28 AM  
Blogger Ilissa said...

Natalie likes girls, but doesn't know what to do with them because she doesn't know how to be a girl herself.

It'll alllll come out in time. tehehe

September 5, 2009 at 9:29 AM  
Blogger Genie Sea said...

New Top Post :)

September 5, 2009 at 9:30 AM  
Blogger MG said...

llissa said -

"*Waves* Here I am Jordan!!! Here's your first girl!! Right here, ready and waiting!!!"

ROFLMAO!!

September 5, 2009 at 9:30 AM  
Blogger Ilissa said...

Stay safe Carolyn! The storm is headed my way, too! It'll probably hit me right when you come back hehe.
Cya later, take care

September 5, 2009 at 9:31 AM  
Blogger Lady Mema said...

Carolyn, I posted this yesterday, but Genie was at the helm. You mentioned several days ago that everyone would be surprised if we all knew who you were rooting for from the very beginning. Since the J/J showmance is now over, I have nothing else to dwell on, as the sound of Nat's voice is somewhat like nails on a chalkboard. I've been looking for clues in your blog, but can find none. You must have been a jounalism major at SC. Is your player still in the game? Do you care to spill???? PLEEEEEEEEEEEEASEEEEEEEEEEEE!

September 5, 2009 at 9:44 AM  
Blogger Lady Mema said...

What if the key that Jeff found is an extra jury vote from him? That could be loads of fun!

September 5, 2009 at 9:46 AM  
Blogger Genie Sea said...

New Top Post

September 5, 2009 at 9:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below