;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Thursday, August 19, 2010

Big Brother 12: The Overnight Report into Morning

Good Morning, BB Lovers! Happy Thursday! Happy Live Show Day & Happy DPOV Day! The live feeds are gonna be rockin' tonight! Ho-ly bugger!

When Matt uses the DPOV on the Live Show tonight, it's going to send the BB12 house into a tailspin the likes of which they've never seen before this season, and they've been doing some serious spinning.

If you've yet to take advantage of the 3 Day Free Trial of the Big Brother 12 Live Feeds, now would be an excellent time to grab it and get it set up, so you're all ready to go for tonight.

I'm most curious to see how this impacts Matt's relationship with Ragan, whom he's sent through the ringer this week with tasks designed to help him stay, as well as how it effects his relationship with the Brigade, who will likely outwardly say nothing more than they're thrilled to still be intact, but amongst each other, I suspect it'll be a whole different story, as their trust in Matt's loyalty is already on the wane...

I'm also very curious to see if Brendon will in fact be eligible to play in the HoH Comp... Since Matt only gets to replace one nominee, it could be argued that the DPOV doesn't completely negate Brendon's HoH. Time will tell.

With apologies to Kathy's family members that read the blog, I have to say, I'm feeling like her chances of staying past tonight are looking quite slim. I see Matt removing himself from the block and replacing himself with Kathy as the most likely scenario. Why? It has the least amount of fallout potential, in terms of his established relationships in the house, as well as jury votes.

Would it make more sense at this point to be rid of a stronger player, such as Britney? Certainly. But that could quadruple the impact of Matt's 2 week charade with all of his known alliances and "friendships." However, she is the other most likely candidate for extraction tonight, and there has been some groundwork laid in that area, as well.

What of the other Brigade members he could replace himself with: Enzo and/or Hayden? While he could justify it somewhat by calling out their suspected ties to Brendon, it would likely kill him in the jury house.

So.. for me at least, counting jury votes and relationships, Kathy seems to be his easiest choice as a replacement nom. It's certainly earlier than he would've liked to get rid of her, as the Brigade had wanted her in the final 5, so they could eliminate her with ease and smoothly sail into final 4, but with Brendon safe from nomination as HoH, Kathy is the path of least resistance. And.. he can call on Pretzelgate and the suspicions of her being the Saboteur as justification, should the need arise.

Right.. enough of my yammering. It's time to do the Overnight Report. If you need to do some catching up on what went down on the live feeds last night prior to 12:30am, please check out the excellent coverage in Genie's DPOV Eve & Late Night with Lessa, complete with bonus poem. ;)

The Overnight will go up in sections, beginning at 5am BBT, with a goal of finishing up by 8am BBT. Please feel free to refresh this post periodically to check for new info. :0)

Live Feed Subscribers: Don't forget Happy Hour at 6pm Eastern tonight with Chelsia & Missy!! And thank you so much for all the BBDish shout-outs on Janelle's show yesterday! :0) Dishers Rock!

First, a quick check around the house to see what's going on at 12:30am...

12:30am BBT
Camera 1/2
Enzo & Kathy
Bathroom

Matt hasn't approached Kathy even once about her vote, and she finds this suspect...

Enzo: He has asked, right?
Kathy: No. I mean, not a word.
Enzo: Maybe he has a special power.
Kathy: I dunno. I'm just sayin'. Not a word.
Enzo: I'll tell him tomorrow.


CUT TO:
12:31am BBT
Cam 1/2
Have Not Room
Matt, Ragan, Britney

Matt lays some groundwork for getting rid of Kathy??

Matt: Yeah, I don't know who she'd put up. I think us 3 in some capacity.
Ragan: Really?
Matt: mm hmm. I do. And I don't know why. I mean, I could be wrong. I dunno...

Ragan takes a moment to process this information and the room falls silent, until Britney breaks it...

Britney: I think it's weird too... Are you talking about them being up there?
Ragan: No. I'm just thinking about like, who she'd put up.
Britney: Oh.
Ragan: What were you gonna say?
Britney: I think it's weird that they hang out up there, but I think that, at least with Hayden, I think Hayden's a good guy.
Ragan: Me too.
Matt: Totally. 100%.
Britney: Like, I don't think he's up to anything malicious.
Ragan: Yeah.

CUT TO:
12:31am BBT
Camera 3/4
Hayden & Brendon
HoH Room

Brendon: The hard part here is juggling the fact that somebody in the house is a saboteur and is not going to be able to be trusted, so, I mean, you're gonna have to trust everyboyd here as if...
Hayden: If it's not Matt. (pause) You don't think it could be Kathy, do you?
Brendon: No, I don't think so. I honestly just don't think that anyone would be compelled enough to vote her... 'Cause, you agreed, you think it's America's Vote.
Hayden: I agree with you that it's America's Vote.. I don't wanna think it's Kathy either. I don't think it's Kathy. Last night, Enzo and I went to bed really late, and she turns off our lights to go to bed every single night. We go in in the dark every single night. We go in last night, and it was almost 4 in the morning, and there was a note. Any other night, the lights are off, Enzo doesn't even see the note, we just go to bed.
Brendon: Yeah.
Hayden: I know that's not telling...
Brendon: No, no, no. Every little detail now is important.
Hayden: I mean, maybe she just fell asleep.. I love Kathy, and if she is the saboteur, I hope she is.. For one, she's on our side. For 2, she's not gonna win anything. The only thing that's gonna effect the game is her vote.
Brendon: She's just really, really been putting herself down. But, if it's America's vote, I just don't see them voting for her. I would see them voting for someone who is funny or entertaining or...

CUT TO:
1:06am BBT
Cameras 1/2
Kathy, Enzo, Hayden

Just for giggles, Kathy tries pulling off Enzo's towel...
Clicking the pic will get you to the live feeds log in page, if you've gottem, and the 3 day free trial, if you need em. I recommend watching this Flashback Find, fullscreen on Quad, so you get the comments from the peanut gallery.. ;)

CUT TO:
1:10am BBT
Cameras 1/2
Backyard - Couch
Kathy & Hayden

Kathy: I'm telling ya, Britney hates me.
Hayden: Why?
Kathy: I don't know.
Hayden: I thought we were gonna get a saboteur video today.. Especially after the message last night. I wonder why we didn't.
Kathy: mm. I don't know why Matt didn't even ask me for my vote.
Hayden: What's that?
Kathy: Matt never even asked me to vote for him.
Hayden: Never one time?
Kathy: Nope. That's the first time that anyone's been on the block that they haven't asked me.
Hayden: I didn't ask you.
Kathy: Well, but we knew what the situation was. You asked me to vote for Kristen.

Hayden: Yeah, I did. I did ask you to vote for Kristen. Anybody else ask you to vote for the other person?
Kathy: No.. Well, Brendon asked me to vote for Rachel..
Hayden: That's true. Just think.. We have a 1 in 7 chance of winning the money.
Kathy: Yeah, I think you have a way bigger chance, but you're gonna have to.. 'Cuz I.. I'm pretty sure I'm gonna leave in the next week or two, because they're gonna put me up. I mean, pretty much, Britney said that yesterday.
Hayden: She told you that?
Kathy: Pretty much. I asked her. I said, what's the deal? Are y'all gonna put me up, and she said, probably.
Hayden: Well.. no matter what happens, I'm glad I met ya. If you go home next week, or I go home next week... Hopefully, Britney goes home next week. Hopefully, it goes..
Kathy: If she doesn't y'all are in a world of trouble. I will say that.
Hayden: I want it to go Brendon, and then Britney. Actually, I don't care. I mean, I like Brendon. What do I do, if I win HoH? What do I do?
Kathy: I mean, you should put Britney up, if you're smart.
Hayden: I should, huh? The only problem is, if I put Britney up, then I lose votes in the jury house.
Kathy: How's that?
Hayden: I'll lose her vote, if I put her up, instead of Brendon. I'll lose Ragan's vote. I'll lose Matt's vote. That's already 3 votes. It takes 4 votes to win.
Kathy: Not necessarily. You got my vote.
Hayden: Well, maybe you wont be in the jury house.
Kathy: Yeah, I'll be there. I'll be there before you will.
Hayden: See, if I put Britney up, instead of Brendon, then I will definitely have...
Kathy: But see, Rachel and Brendon are 2 votes right there.
Hayden: Yeah, I'll have their votes..
Kathy: And he already told me tonight, they're voting together.
Hayden: But who do I put Britney up against? It's gotta be a pawn. Someone who knows they're just a pawn... and wont get pissed off. If I put Ragan up, he'll get pissed off, and then the next week he wins..
Kathy: It'd have to be Enzo, 'cause ain't nobody sending Enzo home.
Hayden: No, I can't put Enzo up. I wouldn't do it.
Kathy: I'm jsut saying, that's the only one who would be a guaranteed.
Hayden: But if I put up Britney, then I gotta put up Ragan with her, which I wouldn't wanna do. I don't know. I just hope it's not a double eviction tomorrow, 'cause then, I can have time to think about whatever it is. Ya know what I mean?
Kathy: (nods)
Hayden: Ya think I should put up Brendon or no?
Kathy: I think if you do, I mean there's just so many repercussions, if you do. That's 2 votes in the jury house, if he goes home. Chances are, he's probably gonna win Power of Veto.
Hayden: Think about this: If I put up Brendon, with Britney, I can pick which one of the 2 I wanna send home, if I win HoH.
Kathy: Right.
Hayden: 'Cause you and Enzo would both vote to keep Brendon. Lane and Ragan would both vote to keep Britney, and then...
Kathy: Then you can pick.
Hayden: Then it's my choice.
Kathy: That's the easiest thing. I'm tellin' ya, she's gonna make it to the end, if she doesn't go. But I really need to get as far as I can go, 'cause they all hate me. They wont vote for me at the end. Which would be good for you, ya know?
Hayden: Yeah... And then that way, if Brendon wins the PoV.. That's actually the perfect move right there.
Kathy: Uh huh.
Hayden: The perfect move.

Kathy: I'm scared Britney's gonna win.
Hayden: If she wins, you'll be safe.
Kathy: As long as he don't win PoV. I'm gonna have to have all of y'alls lives depending on it.
Hayden: I'm tellin' ya, no matter what in the PoV, I'm gonna be playin' my butt off to win that sucker. As long as he doesn't win, you're gonna be safe.
This conversation is ongoing. If you'd like to check it out on flashback, please go to 1:11am BBT, Camera 1, August 19th. I've got to move forward.

CUT TO:
1:24am BBT
Cameras 3/4
Cabana Room
Full Brigade Meeting

Enzo: What was she sayin' out there? What happened with him when we left? Upstairs..
Hayden: We were goin' over all the days 'n sh*t.
Enzo: Again?!
Hayden: Same ones! You fell alseep, and...
Lane: (laughs)
Hayden: Bro... That guy...
Enzo: He knows his sh*t though.

Matt
: But does he understand that that's only good in HoH competitions, and ideally he'll never see another HoH competition in this entire house?
Enzo: That's what I'm sayin'.
Matt: Like, he has to understand this.
Hayden: Oh my G-d...
Matt: He's studying for something he'll never play. It doesn't do you any good in a veto competition.
Hayden: Yeah. But I think what he's doin' is helping us study.
Matt: Good! That's good.
Hayden: He thinks that we'll pull..
Matt: Let him do that then...
Enzo: Win HoH..
Hayden: We have to win PoV. Bottom line.
Matt: Yeah, that is huge...
Enzo: I mean, there's still a chance, if they put up Kathy.. We still have the votes to get Kathy out of here.

Hayden: What do you mean?
Enzo: Let's say if Britney wins. I'm talking about worst case scenarios, because we need to, because that's who we are.
Matt: (laughs)
Enzo: That's what I'm sayin'. If Britney wins HoH, she puts lets say me and Brendon up. Brendon wins the PoV.. Will she put Kathy? She has to, right?
Matt: If Brendon wins PoV, yeah.
Hayden: She's not gonna put Kathy straight up?
Matt: No, I don't know ..
Enzo: She probably would.
Matt: Ragan would put Kathy straight up. I don't know what Britney... Would she put Brendon and Kathy?

Lane: Yeah. Brendon and Kathy.
Enzo: OK.. Ragan's definitely gonna put Kathy up. Me n you would put Kathy up... Well, let's say, if I'm on the block, Ragan will vote Kathy out. You'll vote Kathy out, and whatever one of them...
Hayden: Well, just 2..
Enzo: But then it goes back to the HoH. So we need 3.
Matt: Well, it's us 3. Oh, that's right, there's only 2 other Brigade members left in the house.
Lane: Mm hmm.


Matt: Well, Ragan would. Yeah, Ragan would for sure.
Enzo: That's what I'm sayin'. So even if, worst case scenario, we f--k up, like we do constantly...
Matt: (laughs)
Enzo: Then we still have a shot to go on.
Matt: Yeah, yeah, Ragan will vote. 100%.
Enzo: Still, let's not get to that point. Let's change this thing around. Let's f--kin' win a PoV. Let's just do that.
Hayden: We haven't won a PoV yet...
Matt: Yeah, it's true. Well, I've only played in 2 of em.
Hayden: I've only played in 2 of em also.
Enzo: Well, I almost won that 1st one.. The stocks..
Matt: Yeah. You shoulda won that one.

They run through their PoV performances...

1:28am cont'd.

Enzo: So one a yous are goin' home tomorrow.
Hayden: Unless you got the power.
Matt: Whaddaya got? You got any power?
Enzo: No.
Matt: What's under that hat of yours? Don't even say it. I don't want you to lose it, if you have it.
Enzo: No, I don't got it. But, the votes? What are we doin'? Whadda we doin' with the votes? Are we splittin' the votes? Did we find out what Kathy's gonna do?
Hayden: I don't know, bro.
Matt: It's a horrible decision for you guys.
Hayden: To split em? Or just, it's hard..
Matt: It's hard. It sucks.
Hayden: It sucks real bad. Between you two, no matter what happens? I got mad respect for both of you guys.
Lane: Appreciate it, man.
Hayden: (looking at Lane) When you see my g'bye, you're gonna think my g'bye's a joke. Just 'cause, I'm terrible at it, but it's not...

Enzo: It's been a crazy experience, man. We did something special, though, ya know? We didn't get to where we wanted it to get to, but...
Matt: Don't let the BG down, man. Take the 3 remaining to the final 3. Just do it. It's possible. Anything is possible. Take it to the 3 and win this.
Enzo: Yeah, whoever remains, we have a really good shot at winning this thing.
Matt: Yup. You have a really good shot at taking final 3, still.
Enzo: I believe that now man.
Matt: Take the 3 to the final 3. Do it. You guys can do it of you're still here, or I can do it, if I'm still here. Whatever. Do it.
Hayden: 3 out of 7... That's like 43% chance one of us is gonna take home half a mill...
*** I love Hayden's sporadic Rain Man comments.
Matt: And it's basically 3 out of 6, because the whole house is nailing him (Brendon) next week.
Hayden: Plus Kathy, so it's basically 3 out of 5.
Matt: Dude.
Hayden: 60% man.
Matt: Don't let this slip away, you guys. It's totally f'in doable.

1:34am
Hayden tells Matt & Lane that he and Enzo will have a Taj Talk tonight with Kathy, figure out where she's voting, and then they'll tell them tomorrow what they've figured out. Matt says cool.

Hayden: I've been thinking about it since you guys got put up together, and I still don't know what to do, but I'll figure it out tonight, and you'll know tomorrow... I think... As long as you guys both agree, you're not gonna throw the brigade under the bus.
Enzo: I really don't care. If you guys.. Whoever's angry and they're angry, Whatever you guys gotta do, you do. I'm at the point where, f--k it, yo.

Lane: I'm gonna do it.
Matt: I might punch you on the way out.
Lane: I know before I do, I'm gonna kick Kathy. Nah nah..
Hayden: I'm just sayin', 'cause for like our standpoint..
Enzo: It's NeedleDick.. It's uh, Brendon.
Hayden: Like, I'm gonna tell you guys what's happenin'... but.. Tomorrow, I'll tell you guys, but ...

After giving Hayden a little hell, they both do so solemnly swear to not throw the Brigade under the bus on their way out. Further, their ultimate desire is to see a Brigade Final 3.

After this point, they move into reminiscing about the times together in the house, then on to ripping on Kathy, then Brendon, then a bit of Jedi Training...

Finally, just after 2am, both Matt & Enzo leave the room, so it's just Hayden and Lane...

2:05am BBT
Camera 3
Hayden & Lane
Cabana Room

Hayden: I hope he has the Coup d'Etat.
Lane: You think he has it?
Hayden: I think there's a good chance he's got something.
Lane: He's got to.
Hayden: Don't you think?
Lane: I don't know.
Hayden: Has he ever told you no? In like, a serious fashion? And like, looked at you when he said no?
Lane: Probably 'cause he feels flattered that we think he has a power.
Hayden: Probably. We're giving him a big head.

Matt returns.

Matt: What?
Hayden: Enzo. We think he's got a power. I just told Lane.. Every time I ask him, he wont look me in the face and the eyes and tell me no. He'll like, look away and say no.
Matt: How f--king awesome would that be?!

Enzo returns.

Hayden: Hey.. Do you have Coup de Meow Meow?
Matt: (laughs) Coup de Meow Meow..
Enzo (says nothing)
Matt: If he has it, I don't wanna bother him about it, 'cause he'll get it taken away. See? You're gonna make him crack, and he's gonna lose it.
Enzo: I wanna power to evict somebody. That's what I wanna do. The key is to get Britney out. This dodo (Brendon), then Britney's gotta go. That's the key, yo.

Talk turns to the Saboteur, and Enzo wonders if the Saboteur will start stalking him now, with a new letter every night... Then on to more jedi training.. After a while, the guys decide to go and do "One Last" Brigade DR session together.

When the emerge, they head into Jumanji and contnue the chatter. Enzo is emotional, and warns the guys they will be hugged tomorrow, possibly even kissed.

3:03:30am BBT
Jumanji
Cam 3
Enzo, Matt, Hayden (not sure about Lane)

Matt: Naw, man. I'll be cool with everyone except (points up, indicating Brendon)
Enzo: Except him. Me too.
Hayden: Fist pound or hug?
Enzo: No, I'm huggin'.
Hayden: Hug?
Enzo: Bro? You kiddin' me? I might cry. Not really. I'm just sayin'.
Matt: This sucks.
Enzo: I might give you a kiss too, bro, I don't know.
Matt: Huh?
Enzo: When I get very emotional, like, it's just my emotions take over. Like, you might even get a kiss.
Hayden: That will motivate me.
Enzo: Yeah.


There is more chatter, but truly, I can't think of a sweeter spot to end the Overnight Report. ;) Happy Live Show Day, everyone!

7:57am BBT
Cabana Room
Ragan
Cams 1/2

Ragan's up, and he just went to the trouble of attaching his microphone, so we may be in for another monologue to the live feeds... If he starts talking, I'm here...

Ragan: Gah...

***Skippy goes out for a nice wide isolation shot...

8:04am BBT
Ragan's clearly deep in thought, but so far, he's not sharing, except for the occasional deep exhale...

8:05am BBT
He starts running through all the Big Brother Says activities in order aloud... Then HoH winners, comps and hosts in order. Order of evicted hgs... PoV winners.. People who have never been have nots. People who have been have nots once: Monet, Rachel, Andrew. People who have been have nots twice: Brendon, Britney, Matt, Enzo, Kathy.. "And I'm the only person who has been a Have Not 3 times." He moves on to Numbers in the house...

Ragan's game knowledge is beyond impressive. Well beyond. He has total recall, and he's running through everything faster than I could ever hope to type.

8:12am
He continues, running through every competition, who was on each team, and what the result was. Ragan is going through every single event that has occurred in the Big Brother house since the moment he walked in the door.

8:20am
He's still going... If you're a game lover, this is a fascinating display... My jaw is dropping. If Ragan maintains composure during a quiz comp, doesn't get nervous, and he actually wants to win, I have little doubt he will smoke all the competition.

8:25am
He's still in the Cabana Room, but he's taken it internal again...

8:30-8:35am
The study session continues with an occasional low unintelligible murmur, but Ragan isn't doing this for us. He's making sure he's prepared...

We're just along for the ride.

8:38am BBT
The rest of the House guests are still sleeping... BB has yet to play the Wakey Wakey Music. Ragan continues his quiet study and thoughts...

8:41am
Ragan: I'm so tired of slop.

8:46am
Shhhh... he's studying inside his head... Other HGs, if he's on his game during the comp, you haven't got a prayer.


We'll see you back here for the Live Show Viewing Party! Please mind the critters in our absence... It's going to be a fantastic night on the live feeds! Buckle up and get ready for the ride!


Watch Big Brother 12 on SuperPass!
Get Your Free Trial of the Live Feeds!
And Start Watching the Real Big Brother!
3 Days Free, Then 14.99 per Month!






Permalink







88 Comments:

Blogger Sandra B. said...

Good morning Carolyn

After listening to Enzo this morning I hope he gets put up. He was going on and on about how great the BG is and how he would not be here without them. Matt looked like he wanted to strangle him. Then he was creeping me out about what kind of women he likes and if he would "hit that"

I'm sure keeping him would be better for Matt's game but it would make me happy to get him out....lol

August 19, 2010 at 4:25 AM  
Blogger Machelle said...

Happy Live Show Day!

August 19, 2010 at 4:37 AM  
Blogger Toni said...

Morning Carolyn!

I am definitely going to have to nap today. I woke up at 6 EST and could not go back to sleep. Sigh...

I just read Brendon's HOH Blog, interesting, but nothing real surprising.

August 19, 2010 at 5:32 AM  
Blogger Toni said...

Carolyn, in the FB clip of Kathy trying to take off Enzo's towel, they mention her taking Ambien which reminds me of Tuesday night when Enzo got his letter.

She went into her bags and pulled out what appeared to be a big ziploc bag full of pill bottles. I thought BB gave you your meds in the DR?

August 19, 2010 at 5:43 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Good Morning, SandraB :)

Good morning, Machelle! :)

Good Morning, Toni! :)



Happy Live Show Day!!

August 19, 2010 at 5:55 AM  
Blogger Stephen Ritchie said...

Good Morning, Carolyn!

Good Morning, Dishers!

Ughhhh... i have to go buy stupid books at the stupid bookstore!

August 19, 2010 at 6:07 AM  
Blogger Stephen Ritchie said...

@Toni: I have to take Ambien and I have done some friggen FUNNY things in my sleep that I don't remember whatsoever... LOL

August 19, 2010 at 6:08 AM  
Blogger Stephen Ritchie said...

Happy Live Show Day!

August 19, 2010 at 6:08 AM  
Blogger ChristyinAL said...

Good morning all and Happy Live Show Day!

I initially thought Matt would put up Britney. It would restore some trust he has lost with the Brigade. However, I'm not sure he wants to finish the game with the Brigade at this point. So now I'm thinking Kathy for sure.

Can't wait to see the looks on all of their faces! It's going to be a fun night...

August 19, 2010 at 6:24 AM  
Blogger Stephen Ritchie said...

Going to run errands, be back in a bit!

Oh, and Carolyn, sorry for the confusion about my comment last night, I didn't realize Mr. Internet eats our comments sometimes, LOL!

August 19, 2010 at 6:27 AM  
Blogger KantroSAK said...

I think tonight is the most excitly anticipated Thursday I've been waiting for all season -- besides the first night of course!!

We will be watching it online at 5PM and am so pumped for it!!!!

August 19, 2010 at 6:33 AM  
Blogger Couldabeenacontender said...

I can't wait to see what Hayden and Enzo say to Matt tonight ... about their final decisions (and justifications) on how they're going to vote.

The Brigade is already on life support because of all the side alliances, and the way they've spent too much time with others this week.

I'm guessing BB will need to have a 1/2 Off sale on all those Brigade t-shirts the guys had them print up.

August 19, 2010 at 6:40 AM  
Blogger David B said...

It would not bother me to much if Enzo or Kathy got put up.

August 19, 2010 at 6:46 AM  
Blogger Crisi said...

Morning everyone!!!

Anyone else feel that it would be especially shocking if they went ahead and let the houseguests vote to evict BEFORE Matt got to play his DPOV?

I think that would be a great way to get someone other than Kathy nominated. Just having to face the reality that you (Matt) were voted out and Lane was liked more than you from the Brigade and others would maybe cause some friction.

He (Matt) already feels that the Bridage is worthless and from the sounds of it, they arent pushing their skills very hard for this weeks HOH.

Also since Matt has DPOV and gets to play it tonight, and ultimately chooses the player thats leaving, wouldnt it be great if Matt COULD NOT play in tonights HOH comp? and Brendon could?

I know, I pipe dream.......just trying to expect the unexpected.

Love you guys!!!!!!!

August 19, 2010 at 6:54 AM  
Blogger Toni said...

So in the last part you transcribed, was Lane there? Did they tell Matt they weren't voting for him or was Enzo just speaking to the Brigade and mean that no matter who goes home, he will hug and maybe kiss them all? It sounded like he was talking to Matt directly.

August 19, 2010 at 7:31 AM  
Blogger curlerchick said...

Morning Carolyn, Morning Dishers.

I was catching up on the TOR, I know your not done yet, but it's a good one.

On flashback the boys thinking this is their last night together so they do a DR together, cute stuff.

I think the likelihood as I said the other day is that Matt will renom Kathy, he might not be happy with their inability to pull through but it helps him in the end, and he's still got Ragan and Brit so I'm fully expecting Kathy to be the renom tonight and the votes will send her home.

Happy Show Day

August 19, 2010 at 7:33 AM  
Blogger earlybird said...

While I'd love nothing more than to see Britney go home this week, it probably won't happen.

Matt's only logical choice, I'm sorry to say, is Kathy.

Her nomination wouldn't offend anyone, and he already knows he doesn't have her jury vote.

Matt may be a little weasel, but he certainly wouldn't be dumb enough to send a Brigade member home, even if it would make for "Good TV."

August 19, 2010 at 7:33 AM  
Blogger amber10598 said...

Hi Carolyn....can you put the tuesday posts up....I'm a little behind.

August 19, 2010 at 7:35 AM  
Blogger amber10598 said...

Okay I'm not sure it went through the first time, so let me ask again....Hi Carolyn can you put up the tuesday's posts....I am behind on reading.

Thanks. Amber

August 19, 2010 at 7:37 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Good Morning, Stephen! :) Happy Live SHow Day! No worries, hon. The Blogger Black hole of doom has even gotten me a few times!

Good Morning, Christy in AL! :) It's gonna be a great night! On the Show & On the Feeds!

Good Morning, Kantro! Happy Live Show Day! :)

Good Morning, CoulaBeenAContender! :) Happy Live Show Day!

Good Morning, David B! :) Happy Live Show Day! :)

Good Morning, Crisi! :) Happy Live Show Day! :) xoxo

Good Morning, Toni! Happy Live Show Day! Nice catch. I amended.

Good Morning, CurlerChick! :) Happy Live Show Day! :)

Good Morning, EarlyBird! :) Happy Live Show Day!

Good Morning, Amber! :) Happy Live Show Day! I'll re-add em! ;) Refresh. ;)

August 19, 2010 at 7:48 AM  
Blogger Lucky13 said...

Good morning Carolyn!!!
Good morning fellow BBDishers!!!

Well, we made it!!! The real countdown is on!!! Happy Live Show/DPOV/SURPRISE Eviction Day!!!

From the looks of things, The Brigade may have an understanding! A re-strenghtening that only Matt fully knows the outcome to. And I must say, I'm LOVIN' it!!! Now if Matt will just put Britney up. Though I'm ready for Kathy the Master Floater to go, I believe this is the perfect time to send Britney packing!!! Or in this case, send her out and they'll do the packing!!! Please oh please oh please Matt and the BB wonders that be, let this scenario play out!!!

Hope everyone's day is off to a GREAT start!!!

August 19, 2010 at 7:50 AM  
Blogger Mish said...

Morning everyone
I'm confused, I thought Hayden and Enzo were planning on keeping Brendon? or are they just saying they want him out to trow everyone off?

August 19, 2010 at 7:52 AM  
Blogger curlerchick said...

Toni

All the Brigade were in the room together when Enzo was talking including Lane.

August 19, 2010 at 7:57 AM  
Blogger curlerchick said...

Carolyn

Having trouble staying up late enough to say Hello to Lessa the last couple of nights.

I noticed in her blog that she hasn't been feeling well, she sure is doing a great job of keeping her humour about her and keeping us updated.

Please let her know we appreciate it, even if we can't stay up sooo late :(

August 19, 2010 at 7:59 AM  
Blogger Patti Z said...

Hi, Carolyn!
Hi, Dishers!

I've been wondering if Matt will also get to vote tonight, or will the DPOV holder be like the HOH and not allowed to vote? And if so, would Brendon be able to vote? Also, I'm sure that Brendon is going to view this whole thing as unfair but getting to play in the HOH might soften the blow. It would be hilarious if he won it - that might put a damper on Matt's ego trip.
This is all going to make heads SPIN, right? Can't wait for the drama!

August 19, 2010 at 7:59 AM  
Blogger Lucky13 said...

I agree KantroSAK. I believe I am more excited about tonight than the other evictions because we pretty much knew how the others would turn out. Tonight is truly a toss up!!!

@Crisi - I thought of that too. But due to time constraints, I don't think they will let th HGs vote first before DPOV. It would be funny if they did though and then they did the new vote right out in the open on the couches... OUCH!!! Shock, chaos. mayhem and.... RATINGS!!!

Yes we do dare to dream...

August 19, 2010 at 8:00 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Good Morning, Lucky13! :) Happy Live Show Day!

Good Morning, Michelle! :) I believe they still are... depending how the cards fall.

Good morning, PattiZ! :) Happy Live Show Day! I wish I had the answer for ya.

August 19, 2010 at 8:03 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Gang... I'm on Ragan monologue watch in the Cabana Room on F1

August 19, 2010 at 8:04 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good Morning Carolyn,

Good Morning Genie,

Good Morning Everyone,

I am so excited for tonight..the brigades faces are going to be hysterical, especially since they think Enzo has some secret...

Going to go read TOR..

Happy Live Eviction Day...wooohooo

August 19, 2010 at 8:09 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

I'm adding all the Ragan stuff to the bottom of the overnight report, fyi..

August 19, 2010 at 8:13 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Good Morning, Pam! :) Happy Live Show Day!

August 19, 2010 at 8:14 AM  
Blogger Michelle in Indiana said...

Morning Carolyn! Morning Dishers! Happy Live Show Day!

August 19, 2010 at 8:15 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think Matt will put up Kathy, that is the safest way for him to go and he has not talked to her about votes this week..

Thank you Carolyn for TOR..and all the update and especially sitting in that chair watching 2 computer with all those open tabs, hour after hour after hour. No wonder your back hurts. (((hugs)))xoxox

August 19, 2010 at 8:16 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Good Morning, Michelle in IN! :) Happy Live Show Day!


Thanks, Pam!! :) You're such sweetie! Hugss!!!

August 19, 2010 at 8:19 AM  
Blogger David B said...

I really appreciate the link to the west coast feeds. Especially since my satellitte won't be re-hooked up until sept. 01. shoukld be a great tv moment when DPOV is played. this season needs a little drama!

August 19, 2010 at 8:36 AM  
Blogger MG said...

Morning Carolyn and BBDishers,

Oh what a lovely morning! Oh what a lovely day!!

Can't wait for tonight's show. In my newspaper today under Best Bets (for TV viewing), this is what it say's about Big Brother "Say, do you suppose a behavioral scientist somewhere ever studied this show closely to discover why some people will go to any lengths to be famous?"

Who needs a behavioral scientist when we have the dish? We are much better than any behavioral scientist out there!!

On Happy Hour today they are doing a telephone interview with Annie. Should be interesting!!

Actually have some things to do this AM. See you tonight for the live show!!

August 19, 2010 at 8:40 AM  
Blogger Bree said...

Good Morning Beautiful Carolyn,
Thank you for all of your hard work...xoxoxxo! hugs and much love your way...xoxoxox..im having a rough day,after 5 hour treatment yesterday and injections.. fighting terrible side effects..:) but cheered up by the BIG day..it will be so exciting...love you so much! Have a beautiful day try to get rest and i will try to write u again later..im sooooo excited..love you much Bree

August 19, 2010 at 8:41 AM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

Happy Live Show Day/DPOV Day/Best Day Ever

Morning Carolyn, BB addicts

First Genie was ON last night. Read her late night and was rolling on the floor. All the "gates", calling Brit's microphone Rachel and calling Matt and Ragan Sith.

I can't believe I'm going to miss the show tonight :( for work. Last time I break rule 6 promise. It is what it is.

I'm glad the Brogade finally had a meeting with all 4 of them in attendance. Maybe Matt convinced them he is loyal, he is to a fault. Not that they don't plan to vote him out anyway. Surprise, surprise. Who's jaw hits the floor first. I think it's a safe bet that Kathy will be the renom. Not only is it safe but it gives more power to the non Brendon side of the house.

August 19, 2010 at 8:42 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Good Morning, MG! :) Happy Live Show Day!! :) Thank you so much for the lovely compliment! And thanks for the heads up about Annie! See you tonight for the Live Show! :)

Good morning, my lovely Bree!!! :) I wish you a day full of happiness and free from pain! Much love!! xoxox, Carolyn

Good morning, Michigan Man! :) Happy Live Show Day! I'm so sorry you wont actually be able to see it live!!

August 19, 2010 at 8:45 AM  
Blogger MizJones said...

Hi Carolyn!!!
Hi Dishers, one and all!!

I've been having a busy summer and I've been doing most of my catch up as a lurker and flash back-er. I can do this only because of BBDish.....the GREATEST BLOG IN THE BB UNIVERSE!

Tonight's show???? Can.Not.Wait. My fondest wish is that Enzo is the ReNom! I don't even care if Brendon plays in HOH AND wins! I'm not a Brendon fan but Enzo drives me nuts!

I'll be turning off the phone and shutting my door at 7:45 pm!!!

Off to the dentist I go!

Everyone, enjoy the show tonight!

August 19, 2010 at 8:51 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Good Morning, MizJones! :) Happy Live Show Day!! Thank you sooo much! Have a wonderful day!

August 19, 2010 at 8:53 AM  
Blogger curlerchick said...

Carolyn

Want to send you an email, can you give me your address

August 19, 2010 at 8:53 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...


Everyone,


OK..

Genie and I both have appointments this afternoon (ie their morning), so this is it, until the Live Show Viewing Party tonight.

Everyone, have a fantastic day!!!

Enjoy the live feeds!!

And please, mind the critters!


xoxo,

Carolyn

August 19, 2010 at 8:57 AM  
Blogger Detox Skin Intervention said...

I feel that is he was to replace himself with Britney the only person he will be burning is Britney and Regan and that is only two votes and Regan will still vote for him so that is one vote. He will look better to Rachel and to Brendon and the Brigade by getting her out above Kathy. He can very well pull this off without much animosity and getting kudos from the other HG by just getting Britney out. He may end up looking like the hero. It's going to be fun to watch tonight!

August 19, 2010 at 9:02 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Is Ragan going to leave tonight or are they going to keep him in there longer than two weeks? That's going to cause the non-Brendon side of the house to loose a vote.

August 19, 2010 at 9:03 AM  
Blogger aunge said...

Morning carolyn. As much as I don't want to wish my life away I do wish there was a flash forward on those feeds of yours!

I am hoping for Enzo to be put up as renom only to get him riled up and force him to spend a few days with Rachel! He is on my last nerves and needs to be knocked down a few pegs

August 19, 2010 at 9:03 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

CurlerChick - dishchicks at yahoo dot com :)

Good morning, Martha :) No. Ragan's saboteur works more like an America's player, in that it's a 2 week task. He'll still be there.

Good morning, Aunge! :) Happy Live Show Day!

August 19, 2010 at 9:07 AM  
Blogger LadyJack111 said...

Good Morning Carolyn & Dishers!!

I hope you are having a nice day so far. I tried like mad to back up the new feeds to 8:04 this am to see Ragan's self quiz/display but I can't do it. Is there a trick anyone knows that I don't?

So, obviously Mattie will use the DPoV today, but am I the only one here who thinks Kathy will be taken out even though Britney deserves it more. The longer they keep Brit in the game the closer to the win she gets.

I like Kathy and Britney, but I am not a fan of Kathy's game play of "stab everyone in the back and throw them under the bus!" And Britney with her "Dog everyone out every chance I get to the point of giving the viewers flashbacks to the totally mean high school girls we all dealt with" game play is sad considering how smart and competitive she could be.

I am so glad I can come here and you all don't ignore me and poo poo me and my thoughts. This is one of the best sites I have ever been to that really shows a major amount of respect for each member and that members opinion. Thank you for that.

HUGZ

August 19, 2010 at 9:14 AM  
Blogger Brother Mouzone said...

Good morning/afternoon.

Carolyn, I agree that putting up Kathy would be Matt's best move, but I still have a feeling it will be Britney. Matt hasn't been the type to make the safe/conventional move in this game.

August 19, 2010 at 9:24 AM  
Blogger Ginger said...

I love coming here everyday, I don't have the live feeds but I feel like I'm there while reading the amazing blogs you guys leave. Thank you so much for keeping us obsessed bb fans updated. Production at work will go way up next month!

August 19, 2010 at 9:32 AM  
Blogger scrisn said...

Hello all,

Long time viewer on dish and BB, first time poster.

1) haven't been on late night alot, but has anyone mentione dot Matt about being to close to Regan?

2)Has anyone else heard Enzo, and Hayden talkign about getting rid of Matt, where it may have gotten back to him?

3) If they have, what if Matt puts up Regan to show his loyality to the Bragaid. How much of a back door would that be?

Just saying I think the writting is on the wall for Kathy but a big surprise like that would be Aesome!!

August 19, 2010 at 9:34 AM  
Blogger Stephanie from the West Coast said...

Good Morning Goddess of the Dish . . . Thank you for TOR . . . wonderful juicy stuff . . . Enzo kissing and hugging . . . oh my, I so hope Hayden and Enzo don't tell Matt which way they are going to vote, I so hope they split it 50/50 . . . they feel a magic power out there and they are spot on . . . it isn't the CDT but it is the DPOV!!!

Can't wait to see my boy Matty pull that out of his pocket . . . it would be too much to hope that he uses the same noise that Jeff used when he stood up . . . that was priceless . . . the look on Jordan's face was also priceless . . .

I hope Matt just cuts the ties between his side alliances now . . . focus on the Brigade . . . you are almost at the finish line . . . cut Britney this week and Ragan next . . . smooth sailing after that . . . IMHO . . .

Good Morning Dishers! Happy Live Eviction DAy!!!

August 19, 2010 at 9:35 AM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

Around 9:30am BBT

Brendon was in the kitchen eating breakfast. Brit came in to make some Slop. Brendon took his food to his HOH room. There were no words exchanged between the two. One big happy family :P After Brendon sat down he got up to get something and it sounded like he said Ragan is a b*tch for no apparent reason. Brendon goes back to sleep with a pillow over his head a la Matt.

9:42am BBT Bubbles, the real wake up no doubt. Or not, no one else is getting up.

Brit eats a bowl of sugar with some Slop in it.

9:49am BBT Four cameras on four different rooms, Cabana, bathroom, HOH and Have Not, what a novel concept. Is there a new Skippy behind the controls today?

9:58am BBT Matt goes to use the toilet and doesn't take his mic off, we hear his zipper.

August 19, 2010 at 10:02 AM  
Blogger Stephen Ritchie said...

@PattiZ: I am fairly certain that the HOH still does not vote and the DPOV holder still gets to cast their vote. In the only other season where a Diamond Veto was given, the winner cast the ONLY vote to evict...

However, this was because it was the final 4 so the voter would have been the sole vote to evict... In that season it was HER and not the HOH that voted the person out... I would assume that it would be the same this year. But ya never know! :-)

August 19, 2010 at 10:12 AM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

10:00am BBT Matt enters Cabana and asks Brit why she looks so angry. She says she's not angry she's watching the fish and trying to eat a whole bowl of Sugar Slop, she can't do it.

They talk about Brendon locking himself in the Bathroom during HOH lock down. Brenchel did it last week. Matt says they should all lock themselves in the bathroom without him. They discuss the upcoming HOH comp. and Brendon's Jedi training. He tells her what Hayden and Enzo told him. Matt says if it's a tie breaker question BB will make it so Brendon wins veto. Matt says that hopefully it will be knowledge and skill, hopefully bowling and Brit smiles, contest.

August 19, 2010 at 10:14 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Big Brother is blacked out in region tonight, I cant believe it!!! Is there a place to watch it live online??

August 19, 2010 at 10:24 AM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

10:15am BBT

Brit is talking about how many pills Kathy is taking.

LOL Matt says that Enzo and Hayden sit up there with Encyclopedia Brentanica all the time. Meanwhile Brentanica packs up his HOH room and starts moving stuff downstairs.

Matt is saying that this weeks HOH doesn't matter it's all about the Veto. If he is here, wink wink, he will have a hard time doing a DR for HOH because he doesn't care who wins or loses and how they did.

Talk of being a Have Not, which is worse. Brit says the cold showers. Brit talks about how much Enzo cheated as a Have Not. She thought about cheating. Like most things Matt is not phased by being a Have Not.

August 19, 2010 at 10:29 AM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

10:30am BBT

Brit and Matt talk about how Ragan will take it if Matt leaves. Look, bubbles.

10:32am We're back and everyone is making there way up to HOH for lock down.

That's it for awhile. While they nap I'm going to nap. I'll miss you all at the Viewing Party tonight, work.

Have a great DPOV Day :)

August 19, 2010 at 10:40 AM  
Blogger Fury said...

Hi folks... long time reader (many seasons) but posting for the first time (because I can't contain my personal opinion about this.)

Britney/Matt in Cabana Room this morning... their comments regarding Kathy's medications (post chemotherapy medications mind you)and her constantly having to take pills are sickening.. especially coming from Matt whom is playing for his "rare illness stricken" wife.

Then their conversation moves on to how production consistently biases everything to make it easier for Brendan.... and most likely tonights HoH competition (which as far as they know he's not able to compete in so why even bring it up?!?!).

Another observation... Matt's casual conversations (the latests one for example - Britney/Matt in CR this morning) regarding game play after tonight's live show seem to elude to situations where Lane and Matt are both still in the house and either no one catches on or some HG's no more than we think they do.... especially Britney.

August 19, 2010 at 10:44 AM  
Blogger Pyke said...

OK, I can't believe I am saying this, well, the first part I can. But I hope Matt uses dPOV on Britney and Ragan WAKES UP and wins HOH and puts up two Brogade members, securing an alliance with Brendon when he realizes what's going on.

August 19, 2010 at 10:53 AM  
Blogger Toni said...

Brendon is still the HOH until tonight, but was in the bathtub fully clothed during the HOH Lockdown. I wonder what that was about...

August 19, 2010 at 12:07 PM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

I tuned back into the feeds to see if HOH lock down was over and Brendon is sleeping in the bath tube. I guess Matt and Brit were right this morning. To funny.

August 19, 2010 at 12:08 PM  
Blogger Debee said...

Okay, so I know no one is here to approve my comment...but I just gotta have my say on this....

Ragan is bawling his eyes out because he 'is sad', presumably because his dear friend, Matt is going out of the house (or so he believes anyway)...well, as I recall he made quite a big deal out of Brendan carrying on over him and Rachel being split up, saying over and over again (behind their backs), "c'mon! All these theatrics for someone you met like a month ago?!!!"

Pot meet kettle....just sayin'!

And I have to wonder how Ragan is going to feel when he realizes Matt knew the whole week he could stay and yet he milked it for all it was worth all week long! I'd be a tad pissed -- at least after the initial relief passed....gonna be a good night in the BB house for us regardless! :D

Thanks Caro, Genie and Lessa for all your hard work and dedication. I could not keep up were it not for the three of you! :D

I just wish I could make it into the comment section more often....

August 19, 2010 at 1:05 PM  
Blogger Toni said...

1:45pm BBT, camera 2:

Matt checks out the DPOV in his jeans pocket to make sure it isn't real obvious. He then takes his shirt to cover the jeans and checks inside his shoe.

He is definitely still in possession of it. Less than 3 hours!!!!!

Poor Ragan is a hot mess...he even had me choking up a little bit. Sigh...

August 19, 2010 at 2:21 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Hi LadyJack111 :) Thank you very much! Sorry fo rthe big delay in response. You can't back up the new feeds. INstead, you need to scroll down, look on the left sidebar for "Flashback Season 12" CLick on that, and from there, you'll have the option to put in the date, camera and time. :)

Hi Brother Mouzone :) True dat.

Hi Ginger. :) hehehe! Thank you very much!


Hi Scrisn :) Welcome to the comment section! I'm glad you decided to breech that wall! :) 1. yes. 2. no. 3. that would be very interesting, but I can't see it happening.


Hi, Steph! :) Happy Live Eviction Day! Thank you very much!!

Michigan Man :) Thank you so much for the play by play!!!

Hi, FancyP :) Yeah, I gathered that. ;)

Hi Kara - Yup! RIght here in the Viewing Party Post! ;)

Hi Fury! :) Thanks so much for commenting! :) I hope to see you in here a lot more!

Hi Pyke! :) That would be interesting :)

Hi Toni :) How odd...

Hey Debi! :) I wish you could too!!!!

Toni - THank you for the heads up!! :)

Hi DEB! :)

August 19, 2010 at 3:13 PM  
Blogger Toni said...

Annie is on happy hour right now and she swears Rachel waved at her and said buh-bye. Hmmm...

August 19, 2010 at 3:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Carolyn,

Hi Genie,

Happy eviction show...finally!!!!

Can't wait to see what happens..

Listening to Chelsea and Missy talking to Annie..good questions from the fans

August 19, 2010 at 3:21 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Hi Pam :) Me too!

Hi Toni! :)

August 19, 2010 at 3:40 PM  
Blogger Toni said...

Heard you again tonight, Stephen. :D

August 19, 2010 at 3:44 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Stephen - I Love your voice!!! :0)

August 19, 2010 at 3:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

YAY Stephen...

August 19, 2010 at 3:47 PM  
Blogger Fury said...

Touche Debi regarding Ragan crying over someone he met a month ago... egggggggsaaaaactly :)

Thanks for the welcome Caro!

August 19, 2010 at 3:50 PM  
Blogger Toni said...

Wow! I didn't know once the feeds get cut on live show night that the HGs are not allowed to talk game.

Learn something new everyday! :)

August 19, 2010 at 3:53 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

rebooting... kinda thankful my puter picked right now to have a hiccup, rather than during the live show

August 19, 2010 at 3:55 PM  
Blogger Toni said...

Pyke! I heard your call too! Hayden and Enzo did confirm they were voting Matt out?!?!?! RUT RO!!!!!

August 19, 2010 at 3:59 PM  
Blogger Stephen Ritchie said...

Carolyn: I am so sorry! I just got off the phone with Chelsia and Missy and forgot to give a proper shout out! Next time I promise I will plug the hell out of the Dish! LOL

August 19, 2010 at 4:04 PM  
Blogger Pyke said...

I gave a shoutout to BBdish on the show. You're welcome Carolyn! hehe...

August 19, 2010 at 4:04 PM  
Blogger KantroSAK said...

I love and support your site... However I HATE Thursdays on your site

August 19, 2010 at 4:11 PM  
Blogger Toni said...

Enzo looks sharp tonight.

I just noticed he washes his hands in a very different way than I am used to. He puts the soap on his hands, rubs them together and then under water very briefly.

August 19, 2010 at 4:15 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Enzo just said he told Matt he wasnt voting for him. I missed it on the feeds! Wonder what will happen now.

August 19, 2010 at 4:16 PM  
Blogger Toni said...

Hayden is also looking sharp. ;)

August 19, 2010 at 4:17 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Hey Pyke!! :) Thank you!!!

Hey Stephen! :) No worries, hon. It was lovely to hear your voice! :)

Hi Kantro :) lol.. THink of Thursday as BBDish Shabbat. Even G-d rested on the 7th day. ;p

Hi Sabrina :)

Hey Toni - They are lookin sharp! I was just about to cap it for the post, and my computer went haywire..

August 19, 2010 at 4:35 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Get Ready for a New Top Post at 4:48pm BBT ;) 7:48pm Eastern

August 19, 2010 at 4:35 PM  
Blogger KantroSAK said...

Just had a tough day at work and looked to the site for a break and no updates :(

August 19, 2010 at 4:47 PM  
Blogger 60652 said...

@Debi
I think Ragan is so emotional about Matt leaving because Ragan still thinks that Matt's wife has that rare disease... and that Matt lost his chance to help his wife...

August 19, 2010 at 4:51 PM  
Blogger reet424 said...

getting close I am so excited to see all the faces when that DPOV comes out...exciting...Bet Matt cannot resist bringing up Pretzel-gate. it was not fair

August 19, 2010 at 4:54 PM  
Blogger maciemay said...

Hi all!

I hope Brendon is allowed to play in the HOH! If not I don't think matt should be able to play either! They both were able to put up a nom... So, i think its only fair that both either play or don't!

August 19, 2010 at 5:35 PM  
Blogger DEB said...

I can not do this. They are just to ugly for words.I don't even know if I can do BB anymore!!! I have been a fan since day one of BB.But I never have felt this bad over HG.

August 19, 2010 at 7:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below