;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Sunday, August 29, 2010

Dance the night away....

Hey ya'll! I just finished watching tonight's show - s'why I'm a little slow getting here tonight, but I gotta say - the dancing? Is AWESOME. Hahaha!





Currently, it's 11:37pm in the house, and Enzo just got out of the shower and is shaving, Hayden and Lane are munching, Ragan and Britney are off-cam. No talk, other then about what the boys are eating...

11:45pm - Britney's in the HOH listening to music, while Enzo shows off his foil, q-tip and nail polish stealth plane he's making.



Enzo: When it's done, this thing's gonna be by my bed to protect me, ya know?
Hayden: In case someone attacks, yeah.

Lane: Where's those lines you were talking about in Brendon's face?
Enzo: See, right there - see, ya gotta look for the characteristicals.
Lane: What was that word?
Enzo: (laughs)

They continue to look over the Memory wall, and study a bit for the (hopefully) upcoming Morph POV...
Enzo: Man, I want McDs right now!
Lane: I'm about to raid the storage room! I'm bored!
--Lessa: me too! :)

Enzo: I'm gonna do my hair. Ain't done my hair in a while...
--Lessa: sometimes? the jokes just make themselves...

12:00am - everyone heads to HOH to hang. Well, everyone except for Ragan. (And Enzo just put a hat on over his freshly done did hair) before heading upstairs.

Enzo: You wanna go upstairs?
Ragan: No. I think I'm just gonna go to bed... though it's probably stupid with 12 more hours of dancing.
Enzo: Think I'm gonna go listen to music then go to bed. Come hang out man...
Ragan: I'm tired... from sleeping all day.


Ragan's reading the Dominoes directions. Declares them stupid instructions. Enzo's eating cereal with a giant serving spoon. Upstairs the talk is sports. In Alaska, Lessa's eyelids keep dropping...

12:14am Ragan and Enzo start chatting about his Tips for the Houseguests, and we get bubbles... though he didn't say anything but "coming into the house I thought it would be stupid to win first head of household...."

12:26 - STILL bubbles.
12:30 - FINALLY back. No reason for such an extended bath. Ragan and Enzo are talking the upcoming competitions, POV being the important position next week, as they determine who goes home. Upstairs, Lane's sporting an interesting look:
And they're talking about Britney's Dad, who she says knows everything, and can fix everything, build anything....

Britney: We can be on an beautiful bridge and he's thinking about how it was built, and what the structures are - he's always thinking! He's a genius!

Downstairs, talk is Annie, saboteur, and of course this moves into a it of Brendon/Rachel bashing.



Ragan: ...and here's another tip - if you win HOH, don't have a target and try to strong-arm the house into voting your way. Just put two people up...
Enzo: Some of these competitions come down to just luck!
Ragan: It was a bs one for final five. I mean, I understand luck in the beginning because your social game should keep you safe then, but when it gets down to brass tacks...
Enzo: Long skill, something knowledge based..
Ragan: Yeah, and I'm sorry, but Otev wasn't knowledge based...
Enzo: ...and the one I lost my clothes on?
Ragan: It was a button pushing contest. There's no objective way to tell who pushed the button first..
Enzo: When your life is on the line...

Ragan: It wasn't fair to Matt. Who do you think took the prizes?
Enzo: I don't think it was Lane, I'm thinking it's not Britney, she cried. It couldn't have been Brendon, and not me... if I would have won, I would have said it, what I got to lose? Hayden told me he didn't win anything... but no one's gonna say.
Ragan: I'm interested to see exactly what Matt said to Britney...
Enzo: I think at that point he threw anyone under the bus..
Ragan: It was just about me..
Enzo: Britney said he said something about me..
Ragan: That's not what she told me.. but he says it wasn't that bad, she claims it was really bad, I guess I'll have to wait and see.
Enzo: You think he'll tell you?
Ragan: Even on his way out the door, I was like, just tell me, because I'm gonna see, and he was like, Ragan, it was really not that bad.
Enzo: Yeah. I think once we watch at home there's gonna be sh*t that's gonna blow our minds... I dunno man, it just seems like there was so many whitewashes. I feel like there was something.
Ragan: I think the stuff with Rachel and Brendon is gonna be worse than we thought...

Enzo: I think the saboteur is gonna surprise us..
Ragan: Ya think?!
Enzo: It's not Kathy...
Ragan: I think it's Kathy or Matt.
Enzo: I think so too. I think it's Matt because of the DPOV.
--Lessa: hehehehehe.

Enzo: We're all gonna look good at some times, bad at others. That's reality TV. It is what it is. We got the experience man..
Ragan: We made it here...

12:45 Enzo mentions auditioning - and we get bubbles...

12:50 and we still got bubbles. Seems BB is telling Lessa it's time to go to bed! Night, Dishers!






Permalink







8 Comments:

Blogger Izzy said...

Hey Lessa!

Oh gawd, the dancing! What a hoot! I started wondering if the three punishments were left-over suggestions from Ragan's sab stuff.

Wherever the punishments came from, it's been fun.

Sweet dreams all around when you get there. Can't wait to see what tomorrow brings!!

August 30, 2010 at 12:10 AM  
Blogger Izzy said...

Brushed my teeth and heading into bed. Seriously, skippy should learn to put all cams on an area where no one is talking instead of bubbles.

Doubt there is a SU (skippy university)...but there should be.!!

Thanks so much Lessa

August 30, 2010 at 12:26 AM  
Blogger Lessa said...

Night Izzy! :)

August 30, 2010 at 12:35 AM  
Blogger Izzy said...

nite Lessa...go sleepticals (playing off whatever the frig Enzo said!!)

August 30, 2010 at 12:36 AM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

CAROLYN!!! I know you're out there. Get TOR started so I can start commenting while I'm awake. I woke up an hour ago and I'm all caught up but I'm waiting on you to make the first move. :-p~

August 30, 2010 at 3:35 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

g'morning sweetness :)

August 30, 2010 at 4:05 AM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

They just had to dance again. 4:00 AM BBT.

It's still funny to me because this is only the 2nd time I've seen it.

I loved the waltz Hayden and Britney did for the last round. Cams aren't showing Regan. Not that I want to SEE him dance but the others called his name and don't think they ever got a response from him.

Since he knows he's leaving it would be funny and make for a great exit to put them all on slop for ?how long will it last? That would make good TV. They don't like him. (I don't like him either.) It won't affect his jury house votes because he won't be F2. Regan just do it!

August 30, 2010 at 4:08 AM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

There's my morning ray of sunshine. G'Morning Goddess!!! MWAH!

August 30, 2010 at 4:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below