;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Saturday, August 28, 2010

It's the return of the Sock Puppets!

Hee. This is definitely amusing, watching these guys try to remember to talk with their puppets - they get it most of the time, and as my daughter said: "That's AWESOME! What kind of punishment is THAT? I want one!" hehehe!






Talk right now is what each were for Halloween last year - Britney made her Lady Gaga costume by hand, Enzo is seriously impressed, and calls her a silly stalker. This coming Halloween, Britney's gonna be Rachel, Hayden doesn't know, Ragan isn't sure, but maybe a Robot, or a Police Officer, or.. Lane says maybe a pirate from the Amazing Enzo - Enzo, of course, will be a penguin. Hayden says maybe the tooth fairy.

Enzo: Or! I can be this, the Little Meow! I could get a big sock... I could be this guy!

General conversation continues about Halloween and crazy costumes and parties, etc.

Britney: Then there was the guy who came without a shirt, just in his pants.
Enzo: What was he?
Britney: Premature ejaculation..
(everyone....silence...) what?
Britney: He just came in his pants.
(Lessa: hhahahahahahahahahahhaa! Sorry - I have the mind of a 12 year old boy. *L* Had to share!)

Britney: I'm playing dominoes with myself.. I'm doing pretty goo...wait, no.
Enzo: You suck, yo.

11:30 Britney heads up to listen to some music,

Ragan went outside ( I think - he's off cam, as is Lane), Enzo's in the kitchen, Hayden in the Taj... Enzo's big play for the evening is to listen to music after Britney's done, and go to bed.

11:39pm Hayden's on the elliptical, without the puppet - Lane talks to him, Hayden behaves and just points and mimes his answers, no talking. Enzo to the DR. (seems that the rules are if they talk without wearing the puppet on, they become a have not.) Lane goes to the HOH.
Lane: Did you shave your nasty legs in my tub? How far did up did you shave? Did you leave a runway for a jet?
Britney: What? I'm not a very hairy person.

Lane: Are you sad today?
Britney: I'm not feeling well.
Lane: Will the block help?
Britney: no!

Lane asks if shes going to the trip with them, and she says yeah. He promises to ski for the first two days to teach her how. He asks if Nick will go..

Lane: I think he'd have fun with us too! Get to party with the final four!
Britney: Sometimes I get stressed and think he's broken up with me, so I ask the DR.
Lane: I think he did.
Britney: Who would break up with me right now? I have a chance at half a million dollars!
Lane: So he's with you for money and fame?
Britney: No, but right now, those are some things he might consider...
Lane: I think I've been broken with...
Britney: Definitely.

Enzo's back in HOH. Hayden to the DR. Everyone's been except for Ragan now. Ragan's alone in the hammock.
11:50pm
Lane: Would you go on the steamboat trip if Nick breaks up with you?
Britney: Yeah
Enzo: Would you go out with Lane, if Nick broke up with you? OOOOOH I SAID IT! I dropped the bomb!

Enzo: What kind of friends does he have?
Britney: Some of his friends are douchers..
Enzo: Oh! He'll like me then.
--Lessa: HAHAHAHHA. Ahem.

Talk turns to Golf and Britney thinks that Nick is good, better than Lane, and Lane explains how scoring works in Golf...

12:21am - HOH still talks about Golf, explaining difference clubs to Enzo. Outside, Ragan's doing laundry.

12:32 - Ragan is talking to us on the hammock, going through the challenges and how he's proud of how he did in each, what he threw, why he did so, etc. It's interesting as he goes through each of them.


12:50 am Hayden's joined the HOH crew, Ragan' still on the hammock, we're getting periodic bubbles. And so! We're going to leave them to it - night Dishers!






Permalink







35 Comments:

Blogger Stephanie from the West Coast said...

Hiya Lessa . . . this is too funny . . . have they done sock puppets on BB before? It is so funny . . .

August 28, 2010 at 11:22 PM  
Blogger Sparklin said...

Hi Leesa!! I have been capping these scenes like crazy....so adorably funny!

August 28, 2010 at 11:22 PM  
Blogger Lessa said...

In season 10, week one, before Brian was evicted? He, Dan, Angie and a couple others decided to make sock puppets because they were bored - for the Renny puppet, they used a dental dam for her dress, And April had MASSIVE bewbs. They made a Julie Chen, and did a mock eviction in the back yard. It was some of the funniest stuff I've ever seen!

here! Looked it up for ya! It is kinda crude, but funny!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0WquvEVPaEs

August 28, 2010 at 11:26 PM  
Blogger Lessa said...

I think I read earlier that if they take the puppets OFF they're havenots... I'm not sure exactly.

August 28, 2010 at 11:27 PM  
Blogger Divr said...

I think this will be the defeat of Brendon as America's Favorite, all the TV onlys will love Enzo and his "performance" and in one weeks time will overshadow what Brendon did over several weeks.

August 28, 2010 at 11:27 PM  
Blogger Divr said...

Britney had her's off while in the HOH bathtub earlier.

August 28, 2010 at 11:29 PM  
Blogger Stephanie from the West Coast said...

Yeah, the puppets are one of the punishments. I think someone said that if they don't move their sock puppet when they talk they are a have not . . . don't know how long they have to do it . . .

August 28, 2010 at 11:30 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I love it, I haven't seen them so funny in weeks LMAO..... I ant a sock puppet now!! lol

August 28, 2010 at 11:30 PM  
Blogger Lessa said...

divr - I'm sure they can take them off to bathe and go to the bathroom. *L*

August 28, 2010 at 11:31 PM  
Blogger Stephanie from the West Coast said...

Oh yeah . . . I remember the sock puppets now . . . they did it on their own right . . . BB didn't make them do it . . . when he did Rennies voice it was hilarious . . .

August 28, 2010 at 11:32 PM  
Blogger Divr said...

Enzo and Britney have just been talking without the use of their puppets while she was sitting at the table playing with the dominoes and he was laying on the floor.

August 28, 2010 at 11:35 PM  
Blogger Michelle in Indiana said...

If they talk when the puppet is off they are have nots and lose the pool table for the week.

August 28, 2010 at 11:36 PM  
Blogger Stephanie from the West Coast said...

Hayden has his puppet off while he is on the elliptical . . . is that okay?

August 28, 2010 at 11:36 PM  
Blogger Lessa said...

Thanks Michelle! I wasn't sure - it all happened while I was still toiling away at work. :)

August 28, 2010 at 11:37 PM  
Blogger Sparklin said...

Hi everyone ~ didn't think anyone was still around :)

They have to have them on when they SPEAK .. but they are def. not using them when they talk all th time.

August 28, 2010 at 11:39 PM  
Blogger barbiegirl51 said...

I heard that if they talk, they have to use the puppet. If they don't, they are a have not. Hmmm...I wonder how many times Enzo will forget, but will not be penalized.
Divr: I think that is the idea, to make Enzo the "darling" of the show. If all you watch is the show on TV, then you would think so too. If you get the live feeds or follow the blogs, you know how he really is.

August 28, 2010 at 11:40 PM  
Blogger Michelle in Indiana said...

Your welcome Lessa!

That damn Wal Mart!

I think it is only for 24 hours too.

August 28, 2010 at 11:40 PM  
Blogger Stephanie from the West Coast said...

Lane says: Do you think the block would cure it . . . he is so funny . . . asking her how far she shaves her legs . . . he is so into her . . .

August 28, 2010 at 11:42 PM  
Blogger Sparklin said...

I LOVE LANE!!

sorry about the caps :)~
Shouting it to the rooftops (or is that from???) haha

August 28, 2010 at 11:44 PM  
Blogger Stephanie from the West Coast said...

I think Lane would whoop Nick's ass . . . Wow, she is worried he broke up with her . . . maybe because she has been flirting with Lane . . .

August 28, 2010 at 11:46 PM  
Blogger Divr said...

Ok, with that big disclosure I am gonna head for the pillow. So they have to pay for their own bags to get there. Skippy was asleep for awhile and allowed too much to be discussed. Lane explained that he made his handler pay for his bag.

Nite all....

August 28, 2010 at 11:50 PM  
Blogger Sparklin said...

Sometimes (I know it's not so) but sometimes, it really seems like Brit and Lane are really Brit and Nick...

August 28, 2010 at 11:51 PM  
Blogger Divr said...

Re Lane. Ooops Im back.

I read a newspaper article today about his involvment in an incident with his brother Gunter. A teammate of Gunter accused the two of them of beating and assaulting him in 2008.

Bye again.

August 28, 2010 at 11:55 PM  
Blogger Stephanie from the West Coast said...

The socks aren't moving as much as they should be . . . wonder if anyone will blow it tonight . . .

August 29, 2010 at 12:08 AM  
Blogger Stephanie from the West Coast said...

Some one tell Skippy to leave Ragan alone . . . let him be . . .

August 29, 2010 at 12:13 AM  
Blogger Stephanie from the West Coast said...

It has been fun Lessa . . . I am toast . . . Good Night Lovely Lessa of the Late Night Dish . . .

August 29, 2010 at 12:22 AM  
Blogger Lessa said...

Night Steph!

August 29, 2010 at 12:23 AM  
Blogger Sparklin said...

OMG...My jaw and ribs hurt from laughing at the Golf conversation and the sock puppets. EVERYONE needs to see this!

August 29, 2010 at 12:38 AM  
Blogger Sparklin said...

OHhhh Lane!! That was a DOOZIE of a slip ~ yikes!!

August 29, 2010 at 12:41 AM  
Blogger Lessa said...

Crap - i missed the slip - was talking to the kids - what he say?

August 29, 2010 at 12:42 AM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

And again I wake up to 'everyone's gone'. Great reporting Lessa. I have some Flashbacking to do. I don't understand any of it, and Flashback probably won't help but I'm going to do it.

Right now Britney is in the HoH bed along with Hayden, and Enzo and Lanen are chaperons. Britney is talking about an on-campus incident involving a girl wearing spanx and an attempted rape, with a notice put out by campus police. Evidently the girl was saved from rape because of wearing spanx. We got bubbles before she got to the point.

Now they are onto movies of similar gore. Only Enzo seems to be still speaking with his puppet, or at least the puppet is still on his hand. The puppet's lips aren't moving.

Regan is alone in the Have-Not room but puppet still on hand and the puppet speaks for Regan. This adds to my confusion, unless Regan is in self-imposed exile.

I'm going to attempt to get unconfused. Wish me luck as if it could ever happen.

August 29, 2010 at 1:49 AM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

So... FYI... the puppets are still part of the show on the feeds, but they all seem to be taking naps on the arms of their people.

I'd be like a puppet too if I were sitting in on this conversation.

Well I think the puppets are still breathing. They look lifeles and limp to me. I'll check for a pulse on Lane and Hayden's puppets. Someone else can do Britney and Enzo figuratively and physically.

I'm starting with watching BBAD while I do some other things. Maybe I'll get a clue.

August 29, 2010 at 1:59 AM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

Blue said...
GaYToR, I'm sorry you have to go, honey!!! I miss you!!!! xoxoxoxo

Talk to you Sunday night?


Are you asking me on a date? Does this mean I'll have to be exclusive tomorrow (now tonight) night?

Yes, Blue, i'll come to the party with you, but I want a corsage. My dress will be black in memory of lost friends because it's the 5th anniversary of Katrina. A magnolia blossom corsage would be nice, but I'll pin it on myself. You might stick me just for giggles and watch me bleed.

Will you be wearing your powder blue tux? I'll get you a red rose boutonnière. Red goes with your.... well, it goes.

August 29, 2010 at 2:05 AM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

Good Morning Caro!!!! I am psycho and I know you are here. :-p~

August 29, 2010 at 3:10 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

hehehe :) good morning, Gaytor! I'm a workin on the overnight. ;)

August 29, 2010 at 4:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below