;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Friday, August 27, 2010

Big Brother 12: The Overnight Report

Good Morning, BB Lovers! Happy Friday!!

As I begin to write at 5am BBT, Lane, Britney & Enzo are *still* up and happy chatting in HoH. Lane's been flirty, trying to convince Britney to sleep up there in the HoH Bed with him.. She has declined, but says that she will sleep in his bed in the Jumanji...

Before I get into transcribing some of the conversations from last night, there a couple things I need to call to your attention:
  1. The HGs will very likely have a Luxury Comp today, and if this season follows the model of the many seasons before, it ought to be leaked to the live feeds! ☺ WooHoo!! If you need the 3 day free trial <-click on that!
  2. FYI - The folks at Real are doing a limited time Special Offer on the feeds & you can get in now for the special price of 9.99 per month!!!
  3. While I'm making predictions, I'm also expecting an Endurance Comp for this coming HoH... and then another one for the Final 3!
  4. There are 2 days left on Kristen's Hippietard auction! How high will it go?!? Keep an eye on the other BB Related Auctions too!
  5. Did you know that for $5 you can enter to win a chance at going to the Vegas Bash all the HGs keep talking about, and many, many more reality stars from BB, Survivor and other shows will be attending?
  6. Last but not least - It's $5 Friday on eBay Daily Deals - They put the new ones up at 11am EDT. Keep a look out! ☺
OK.. Time to make the donuts! This season is far from over, and even if your favorite left last night, it's time to pick a new horse! Remember, it's the game we love... and now, it's down to the nitty gritty!

Please refresh this post right around 7:30am BBT for the details on some of the shenanigans from late last night in the Big Brother 12 House! If you haven't yet, please check out the fabulous Late Night with Lessa for everything that happened from 11pm to 1am, including Lane's HoH reveal!

Since the HGs spent the vast majority of the evening together, today's overnight will focus in on the time they spend apart - since that's where we'll find the most honest moments and get the most insight..

We join our final 5 at 3:20am BBT after Ragan has just told the rest of them goodnight, and following a quick pit stop in the bathroom, he makes his way out to the hammock to let us in on his thoughts...

Ragan: OK.. Some late night strategizing.. or just discussing the current state of Ragan's affairs before I go to bed for my homies who watch the live feeds.. So, I am, arguably, either the best place in the house or the worst place in the house, because I am totally by myself, without anyone who has my back.

Ragan: So, the way that I see it is, you have the 3 boys who have been working together, Lane, Hayden and Enzo, and then you have a pair, Britney and Lane, and then you have another pair, Hayden and Enzo. So I'm nowhere in this web. I have a friendship with Britney, but I know that Britney would slit my throat, if it meant getting further in the game. The thing is, Britney would slit anybody's throat, with the possible exception of Lane... So, where this could work to my advantage, if I don't win PoV, is that these pairs are gonna have to..


Ragan: Well, first of all, Lane is gonna have to make a really important decision, because I will obviously go up on the block as the quote unquote target, which they may be even discussing right now upstairs, but somebody's gonna have to go up on the block next to me, as the quote unquote pawn, and Lane is gonna have to decide where his allegiance lies. Does it lie with Britney, or does it lie with the boys?

Ragan: Because if he puts up one of the boys, he shows that he is undoubtedly paired up with Britney, more than he is with their alliance, which then makes the boys paranoid and nervous, "why did one of us go up? why did one of us go up? why wasn't it Britney, if he's really with us?" And that's when I become valuable.

Ragan: If he puts Britney up, which he might do just as a smoke screen, then he gains the confidence of the boys, but he risks Britney going home, because if it's me and Britney, and I win PoV, she stays up on the block, one of the boys goes up, and she's probably thinking, "Ragan votes for me to stay, the other boy votes for the other boy to stay, and then Lane breaks the tie."


Ragan: It's a very tangled web. So, I think I'm just gonna kick back this week, be nice to everyone, which isn't hard, because I like everyone, and not cause any waves and see how the chips fall.. But... it would be foolish of me to assume that my life in this house does not depend on me getting the Veto on Saturday. I have to win the Veto to stay... because Britney's not a dummy, and I think that even though I'm a singular player, compared to Hayden and Enzo, Britney realizes she can get past the next HoH, she can probably win the quiz components of the Final 3 HoH and make it to the Final 2.. and the only person in the game who'll give her a run for her money on a quiz.. is me. So, she honestly probably wants me gone real bad this week. Real bad.

Ragan's monologue to the live feeds continues. If you'd like to catch it in its entirety in the flashback section of the live feeds, go to Camera 3 - 1:20am - Aug 27th

I'm movin' on!


CUT TO:
3:35am BBT
Camera 3
Hayden & Lane
Kitchen

Hayden and Lane have just come down from HoH to nuke some burritos and talk some game. Enzo and Britney remain up in HoH on Cameras 1/2 having a fun time, knowing they're not the targets and joking, "Put us Up! Put us Up!"



Lane: So.. what do I do about the pawn situation?
Hayden: Use Britney.
Lane: Just Britney?
Hayden: Uhh.. I think so. Because if you put up, in my opinion, if you put up me and Ragan, then she wins the Veto, pulls Ragan off.. I don't see that happening though.
Lane: mm mm. We're in the best situation either way.. Let's say Ragan wins.. Worst case scenario, I put Enzo up as a pawn, then ok, Britney goes up, Britney goes home, Enzo's safe.
Hayden: You can put Enzo up as a pawn.
Lane: I know, but he's gonna take it bad.. but I can also use that as Britney, Enzo's gonna be pissed, if I put him up, he's not gonna like it. You're not goin' home no matter what... besides if Ragan wins PoV. hehe
Hayden: Right. I mean, if you have to, I trust you to put me up as a pawn, if you have to.
Lane: No, no, no.. That's not... I can't risk that, because you're my key to Final 2.
Hayden: Right.
Lane: So that's stupid. So it's gotta be Enzo or Britney.
Hayden: Yeah.
Lane: And.. Britney can have a chance at winning HoH next week.. obviously, over Enzo.
Hayden: Like it.
Lane: And Britney's not gonna put me or you up, but if she has to put.. Obviously she'd have to put one of us up..
Hayden: Like, ideally, Ragan leaves this week.
Lane: Yeah.
Hayden: Britney leaves next week.
Lane: Yeah.
Hayden: Then it's me 'n you playin' in the final 3.
Lane: Yeah.
Hayden: And then, you and I go to the final 2... Enzo makes 25,000. One of us makes 50. One of us makes.. a lot.
Lane: We're good. (whispers) Ragan's not gonna win PoV. We have too many people in it.
Hayden: Yeah.. he just can't, man. Like tonight? He crumbled, man.
Lane: Yeah. And I don't think, like the next.. OK, these are the next quizzes we're gonna have. The Blocks - You can read em and you can see em, so I think you're gonna do bang on that. I do better, if I can read it. So I think we have just too many people in it to beat him... in anything.
Hayden: Yep.
Lane: We have skill, endurance.. We're not gonna have any more endurance against a wall.. It'll be on a log or something..
Hayden: Even if we do, I think I can beat her.
Lane: Oh yeah!
Hayden: Like I know.. We got her. Think about this, we have a 1 in 4 chance.. a 2 in 4 chance of us making it to the final 2.
Lane: mm hmm
Hayden: 50% chance we're gonna make the final 2.

Lane: This HoH, someone's gonna get their feelings hurt.
Hayden: mm hmm
Lane: But it's at the point.. I don't care if Britney goes home. I don't care. She's a good girl. I was aligned with her at the beginning to help us, but... now it's toward who's gonna last. I would want Enzo over Britney, no matter what ...
Hayden: And not even because I like him more, but just because we have a better chance of beating him..
Lane: Oh, duh..

Hayden: ..in competition. I think if it was me and Enzo or you and Enzo in the final 2, I think Enzo's got a good chance to beat us.
Lane: Oh, definitely.
***I'm not following that logic, at all!
Hayden: I almost think, if it's me against Enzo in the final 2, he beats me.
Lane: He beats everyone.
**OK, boys, you've been in the house a little too long. Your brains have melted.
Hayden: I think so too.

Lane: So who do you want me to put up as a pawn? Or just talk to both of em, and see where they're at... Cuz it's gonna be either way... It doesn't matter who's goin' up. The only thing that matters is, who's gonna hurt their feelings. Ragan wins. Britney's not on the block. Britney goes on the block. That's the only way. Britney knows I'm not puttin' you on the block. She automatically knows that... So she knows she's goin' up.
Hayden: Well, either way...
Lane: So both of em are in the same boat, but different situations.

Hayden: What I think you need to do is put Enzo up as a pawn, but you tell him..
Lane: I know, but how do I tell him??
Hayden: I'll tell him with you.. We'll say, dude, if we do it like this...
Lane: ..then Britney's not gonna try hard (in the PoV), and then, worst case scenario..
Hayden: Worst case scenario, Ragan wins, you put up Britney...
Lane: Britney goes home.

Hayden: Then you tell Enzo that... Then, Britney's not pissed at us.
Lane: Britney's takin' both of us to final 3, no matter what.
Hayden: So I think that's best case scenario...
Lane: You're gonna have to help me on the Enzo part though.
Hayden: Yeah, I will.
Lane: "Cause he's already tryin' to trap me thinkin', hey, you're in too deep with Britney. I'm like, dude, I haven't even had like 5 minutes of HoH...
Hayden: I think that's smarter. Honestly.
Lane: Well, it's gonna work out for all three of us, including Enzo.
Hayden: Especially Enzo. But, uh, yeah.. We'll have to talk to him tomorrow.
Lane: When's nominations?
Hayden: Tomorrow.

***Really, Lane? OK.. This conversation goes on a bit longer, but you've got the gist, and the true intent for the week now, so we're moving forward.

CUT TO:
4:35am BBT
Camera 1
Hayden's gone downstairs to bed. Ragan's long since been in bed. Lane, Britney and Enzo remain up in HoH, and Enzo's listening to Lane's Eminem CD, freeing Britney and Lane to talk about him...
Lane: Enzo's gonna be so pissed off.
Britney: Yeah, but it's gotta happen.. Plus I think if he's nominated, he's gonn aplay harder for PoV.
Lane: Well, I want everyone to play hard for it.
***And that, dear girl, is your big clue. Take it or leave it.
Britney: Everyone's gonna play hard for it, but he plays harder when he's nominated, I'm tellin you. If he'd been nominated last week. If I'd have nominated Matty (first), instead of Enzo, Enzo would not have played as hard as he did.
Lane: He's gonna be super pissed at me.
Britney: Somebody has to be a pawn.
Lane: It's the same difference. I mean, Hayden even offered himself down there.
Britney: Yeah, because, it's obvious. I was a pawn just now. Like, sometimes you've gotta be the pawn, but it's safer to go with him, because if Ragan wins the PoV, then you already have that position filled. Know what I mean?
***You better pray Ragan doesn't win the PoV, Britney.
Lane: Yeah...
Britney: So if Hayden nominated himself, I mean, nominate Hayden.. but I think it's better if (she gestures towards Enzo)
Lane: Both me n Hayden are gonna talk to him... together..
Britney: You think that'll work?

Lane: Yeah.
Britney: Have you thought about final 2 yet?
Lane: No.
Britney: It has it's advantages. Like, I think people play harder when they're fighting for their life.
Lane: OK, well what about if Ragan wins?
Britney: Yeah, if he doesn't use it, duh.
Lane: If I put 2 pawns up there, and Ragan wins, I'm left with 2 pawns...
Britney: But if you put Ragan and 1 pawn..
Lane: But we want Ragan out.
Britney: huh?
Lane: We want Ragan out.
Britney: I know, but I think he'll play harder if he's on the block than he will if he's not... Not everybody agrees, but I just think that if I was on the block, I'd play harder than if I wasn't.
Lane: I think at this point, Ragan knows, like if he's up or not, he's gotta fight for it.
Britney: You're right about that. He said it to me. He's like, "The only way I'm staying in this house is if I win every competition."

***Truer words have never been spoken.
4:40a
Britney: I just knew when you won HoH, it was the best day of my life.
Lane: Why? You always fight with me.
Britney: I know. But I wanted you to win HoH.

4:43a
Lane: I hope there's a Luxury tomorrow. I don't see why there wouldn't be.
***Me neither. Can't wait! :)

Lane: You wanna sleep up here?

Britney: Yeah, but I can't.

Lane: Why?
Britney: But I am gonna stay at your place in the Jumanji.
Lane: OK, why can't you sleep up here?
Britney: It's not right.
Lane: For who?
Britney: The rules.
Lane: Your done!
Britney: That's not true.
Lane: It is.
Britney: You're wrong.
Lane: OK, so, when you get outta here, and you see that you're done with, how upset are you gonna be that you didn't take this opportunity?
Britney: hehehe.. You're stupid. (she puts on his hardhat) Do you like my hard hat?
Lane: Yeah..
Britney: Could I work in the oil field?

The flirt continues, and it's pretty cute, if you'd like to check it out on flashback...


This concludes the Overnight Report! :0) Happy Friday, BB Lovers! Let's go Luxury Comp!!!


Watch Big Brother 12 on SuperPass!
Get Your Free Trial of the Live Feeds!
And Start Watching the Real Big Brother!
3 Days Free, Then Just *9.99* per Month!!






Permalink







37 Comments:

Blogger Tarheel~Teresa said...

Good Morning Carolyn!!!:)

The last I checked they were still alive and well....well drunk, lol

Hayden going to bed, Ragan already in bed, he got a little buzzed and passed out. lol

They slept really late yesterday so it's not so surprising that they were night owls last night into the early morn.

I'm semi intertested to see how this week will play out.
Also, I'm hoping now that Lane is HOH we might get to see the phone call from his Mom.:)

I've been awake all night, and as soon as I post this I'll be off to dreamland for a few hours......hello to the others that come after me and good bye for the morning to those same people, lol

August 27, 2010 at 5:23 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Good morning, Tarheel~Teresa! :) They were funny in the wee hours! Have a good sleep!

August 27, 2010 at 5:28 AM  
Blogger Tam said...

Good Morning :)

'Bout time Lane won something!

I'm fairly sure he will nominate Ragan, but who gets the second chair - Brit or Enzo?

August 27, 2010 at 6:04 AM  
Blogger Toni said...

Morning Carolyn and fellow dishers!

Tarheel~Teresa mentioned the phone call... I guess there was too much to put into the Wednesday show and last night wasn't really a lot of pre-taped segments. Lane's letter mentions talking to him and we have seen every other phone call,so I hope we get to see his!

This week could make or break the Brigade 3D. Lane is talking about putting up Ragan and Enzo. If Ragan wins, Britney will go up against Enzo. She might be able to whine a little and get her way, but that's doubtful. Then you would have Hayden and Ragan voting (most likely opposite ways) and Lane would be the tie breaker. I am sure that would not go over well with Britney, but maybe Lane will surprise us, but again, I doubt it.

Then you have my FAVORITE scenario...

Ragan and Enzo are nominated and Britney wins POV and saves Ragan since she knows they want him gone. Lane would then have to put up Hayden against Enzo and Britney and Ragan could possibly gain control back over the house.

My FAVORITE scenario will probably never happen, but we didn't think Ragan would have an AHA moment and he did, so anything is possible. :)

August 27, 2010 at 6:07 AM  
Blogger deroberts said...

Good morning, Carolyn & everybody.
Thanks so much for the site. BB and BBDish are becoming a summer tradition for me.

August 27, 2010 at 6:11 AM  
Blogger ChristyinAL said...

Good morning Carolyn!

It's hard to see your favorite go in a season where a favorite was hard to find. But you are right, it's the game we love, so I'm hanging in there until the end!

August 27, 2010 at 6:20 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good Morning Carolyn,

Good Morning everyone....

What a nice evening..not too much bashing that I have seen so far, and I hope it stays that way..It was nice of the group to acknowlegde what a good player Brendan was..I am going to miss him..

Not sure who I will pick as fav..when I went to the show in the beginning, the audience I was in picked Lane and Brit as final 2..I thought so too, but was rooting for R&B..so I think maybe Lane, but not sure who else right now..

Have a nce Friday everyone..

Final 5...wow

August 27, 2010 at 7:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good Morning Carolyn,

Good Morning everyone....

What a nice evening..not too much bashing that I have seen so far, and I hope it stays that way..It was nice of the group to acknowlegde what a good player Brendan was..I am going to miss him..

Not sure who I will pick as fav..when I went to the show in the beginning, the audience I was in picked Lane and Brit as final 2..I thought so too, but was rooting for R&B..so I think maybe Lane, but not sure who else right now..

Have a nce Friday everyone..

Final 5...wow

August 27, 2010 at 7:00 AM  
Blogger Sunshine Mom said...

Good Morning Carolyn!!
they were funny this morning! Lane was so cute with how many times he asked Britney to sleep up there:) aww:) shes much stronger than i would have been, he wouldn't have to ask me twice:) LOL!! hopefully you can get some rest today!

August 27, 2010 at 7:00 AM  
Blogger Shamell said...

omg

Lane: I'm glad she noticed - I yank on my ear, it's I love you to my mom...


eeewwwwwwwww!! lmao hope she doesn't watch the live feeds sonny!


Morning everyone!!♥

August 27, 2010 at 7:09 AM  
Blogger Johnny_5 said...

Hi Carolyn

It is the game we love, but a Brigade final 3 and I'll go on BB vacation till the Finale. I'm good for now because Brit and Ragan can dominate these three in the final comps. Unless there's a bean bag toss or dodgeball challenge in the future.

Ragan or Brit are definately winning the morph is it gonna be tonight or tommarrow.
Just comps this week. The only game is can Brit break Lane? She better pull the tears she used on Rachel

August 27, 2010 at 7:58 AM  
Blogger Kassie said...

so as of right now my fave is Lane(the good old texas guy. I live Houston.) My next fav is Brit. It funny how the guys start winning things when matt is gone.

August 27, 2010 at 7:59 AM  
Blogger Johnny_5 said...

Hayden's a real dingbat. You have a 1 in 8 chance the two of you make final 2. And they really have no idea beyond the last two seasons what kind of comps there are gonna be

August 27, 2010 at 8:06 AM  
Blogger Simply Sam said...

I can't believe Enzo wasn't listening with one ear to Eminem and the other to those around him.

Oh wait, yes I do. What a goofball.

August 27, 2010 at 8:12 AM  
Blogger Lucky13 said...

Good morning Carolyn!
Good morning BBDishers!

Well, I'm a little better now. Was really mourning the crumble of the Brigade. Matt played a good game and I was sad to see him go. But... onward and upward. After recovering, I decided to pull for Ragan. Though hearing Lane and Hayden talk, I wouldn't mind a F2 with them. I'm just anxious to see Rachel talk trash to Matt in the jury house about "HER MAN" lasting longer than Brendon, and then BAM!!!! In walks Brendon!!! Oh the things I get a kick out of!! :) Have a GREAT day everyone!!!

August 27, 2010 at 8:15 AM  
Blogger Lucky13 said...

Oh! Forgot to say... Go Ragan for POV!! Bye, bye to Britney!!

August 27, 2010 at 8:16 AM  
Blogger Johnny_5 said...

ok, I'm a dingbat too, but Hayden's 50% chance of a Lane hayden final 2 is way off

August 27, 2010 at 8:18 AM  
Blogger Cris said...

Good Morning Everyone!!

Sounds like Ragan has a very good grasp on how things really are in the house. Too bad Brit won't wake up and smell the knife headed towards her back until it's too late.

Caro, did they show a luxury comp on the feeds last season? I thought they let us down? Or maybe I was at work that day. I remember when they used to show us some of the food comps too and they don't do that anymore. Skippy hates us.

August 27, 2010 at 8:18 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Good Morning, Tam! :) It's looking like Enzo... We shall see!

Good Morning, Toni! :)

Good Morning, DeRoberts! :) Thank you very much!!

Good Morning, Christy in AL! :) Yayyyy!! 3 cheers for a positive attitude!

Good Morning, Pamela! :) Have a wonderful Friday!

Good morning, Sunshine Mom! :) I know, right?! I was giggling with my coffee, then I remembered, uhh.. I better start the overnight! :)

Good morning, MnM! :) I had *exactly* the same reaction! lol

Good morning, Johnny5! :) I agree that Brit and Ragan seem likeliest to win, based on past performance, but we just don't know what Hayden and Lane's true capabilities are...

Good Morning, Kassie! :) Seems to me that was there plan all along. There's no other way, besides Matt enabling them to keep their light under a bushel, that they could've stayed in the game and remained non-targets the entire time.

Good morning, Lucky13!! :) Have a terrific day! :)

August 27, 2010 at 8:22 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Good morning, Cris - I'm trying to remember.. Things went all screwy last season after Chima tossed her mic pack in the jacuzzi and got asked to leave...

August 27, 2010 at 8:24 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

zOMG!

Very Special Offer on the Feeds:
3 days free,
then 9.99/month!!

August 27, 2010 at 8:41 AM  
Blogger Stephanie from the West Coast said...

Good Morning Oh Great Goddess of the Dish . . . or GGOTD . . .

Just read TOR . . . great job as always . . . I cannot believe Lane won HOH . . . I also can't believe that BBAD was on but the live feeds weren't . . . I like the thought of 3 evictions last night,
Skippy was one of them . . .

Britney's only chance is to win everything . . . or she is gone . . . same with Ragan . . .

As for McYummy . . . it looks like it took until now for him to start winning . . . good job Hayden . . .

Anyone out there want to buy a ticket for the Shirtless Hayden Express . . . we will be in a town near you soon . . . chugga chugga w00 w00!

Check back in a little while . . .

August 27, 2010 at 8:45 AM  
Blogger jluvsturtles said...

Good morning beautiful Carolyn, Genie and friends!!!

Caro LOVE the pic of Britney at the bottom of the post!!! I think I would actually LOVE to see her and Lane together!!! And we already know their families would too!!!!! I love Love!!!!

August 27, 2010 at 8:57 AM  
Blogger David B said...

Thank you for the flashback Real. I probably will miss the luxary comp live, my wife needs the chiropractor (sp?)badly today. I like visiting the city in every way except for . . . being in the city! LOL

August 27, 2010 at 9:07 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Morning, Steph!! :)

Morning, JLuvs!! :)


***I'm dashing away to get some cardio... Genie's ready to go with the morning post as soon as the critters wake up! :)

August 27, 2010 at 9:07 AM  
Blogger jluvsturtles said...

Have a great workout!!!

August 27, 2010 at 9:08 AM  
Blogger David B said...

Sometimes a relationship you left behind wasn't the right one in the long run and it's better to call it off before you get married to the wrong person because the right one is standing right beside you.

August 27, 2010 at 9:13 AM  
Blogger jluvsturtles said...

Aw David, I like that :)

August 27, 2010 at 9:19 AM  
Blogger David B said...

Thanks! :)

August 27, 2010 at 9:37 AM  
Blogger Stephanie from the West Coast said...

David: That is so true . . .

Oh Goddess of the Elliptical, have a great workout . . .

Oh Genie of the Sea . . . Good Morning To You!!!!!

August 27, 2010 at 9:37 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Maybe Britney should have decided that her relationship wasn't right before she told her fiance how much she misses and loves him on national TV which was 12 hours before seemingly being tempted to sleep in Lane's bed.

And why doesn't anyone feel bad for Nick? He must be insanely livid at this point and he can't even talk to her. This is tragic not cute.

August 27, 2010 at 9:45 AM  
Blogger Sunshine Mom said...

@ David B.~ so true!

August 27, 2010 at 9:51 AM  
Blogger Grendon said...

I don't believe Britney is in the same positon as Ragan as far as needing to win everything. For one thing, the POV is really the only thing that counts after this week.

Ragan is definitely the target this week. Brit doesn't have to win POV to be safe, Ragan does. If they both survive into next week Brit would most likely target Ragan over Lane and probably Hayden. Ragan would target whichever 2 guys are left over Brit.

August 27, 2010 at 9:57 AM  
Blogger Genie Sea said...

For those of you who are not JLuvs...

NEW TOP POST!

Morning!! :)

August 27, 2010 at 10:07 AM  
Blogger David B said...

The greater tragedy would be marrying Nick if her heart is not in it 100% and divorcing him 8 months later....IMO

August 27, 2010 at 10:12 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

The real tragedy is that she is willing to throw away what sounds like a great relationship for a guy that treats her with zero respect. Has anyone ever heard them have any type of meaningful conversation?

The good news is that she will feel like an idiot when she hears what he was saying behind her back, up to and including just a few minutes before he tried to get her to sleep in his bed.

August 27, 2010 at 10:48 AM  
Blogger David B said...

Gotta go for the city. I hope to replay a Luxary Comp. when I get back!!

August 27, 2010 at 11:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below