;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Late(r) Night with Lessa!

Hey Dishers! I just finished watching tonight's show - even my daughter was all OMG NOT JESSIE! EEEEEEEW! POOR BRITNEY! hehehehehehe! I raised that girl right!

Currently in the house, we have Britney and Lane playing pool, Hayden and Enzo in the hot tub, Brendon's on the elliptical, and everyone taking occasional turns on the toy they got to practice on - it's similar to the Honeycomb competition last year, but with square boxes instead of the 5 gallon buckets.

As far as conversations go? All generalities. I'll be hanging out for a while in case anything interesting happens though... In the meantime, we'll look at some pretty...

Mmmmmmmmmhm.

Oh and now he's all wet...
Oh dear. Dear, dear, dear.

ANYWAY! Matt joins at the hot tub, and mentions asking for things in Jury (He's hoping for an acoustic guitar in jury to play) and we get brief bubbles, and chat goes back to generalities and what will happen in Jury.

Matt: I dunno what we can talk about! Can't talk about the outside world, can't talk about game.. WTF do you talk about?!

11:46
-- Matt's excited to learn Hayden has his own sports playing card.
-- Britney beat Lane in Pool (He scratched on the 8)
-- Ragan continues to practice.
-- Britney tells about her blog...

Talk turns to if there's a double eviction this week (yes) and if not, they'll go to the 22nd, which they don't think is possible.

12am:
Everyone is around the hottub, but Lane, who's pacing/wandering, going inside to kill the ants. Conversation is about the toy they got to play with, what this means for tomorrow, how it could be set up for DE etc...

Enzo goes inside - carrying his penguin suit. Sigh. He puts it on in the kitchen.

Ragan: I'm telling you, if we're not on lockdown now? there's no Double Eviction.
--Lessa: heheeheh. yeah. that's the ticket.

Enzo and Lane practice a bit more.
Britney mentions Mike O. and we get bubbles.

Enzo talks to the boxes to encourage them to 'catch' his ball...

Enzo: Just listen, just catch it. Behave. The power must shift. The Brigade owns this HOH...

Brendon practices.
Enzo: don't think about it, just be happy, right? Just be happy that it goes in the box. Boom! There we go! That could have been 20 points right there.
Brendon: I like how Enzo thinks. Be the ball. Be the ball.

12:09 - Britney/Hayden in the HOH
Britney: So I think this is single elimination, and that's HOH. Which is good, because Ragan is better than Brendon.
Hayden: We don't want Ragan to win..
Britney: Yeah, I want you guys to win.
Hayden: I don't think Ragan will put up Brendon.
Britney: you're paranoid.
Hayden: I think he puts up Enzo and Me...
Britney: So beat him in HOH. But I'm telling you that he's not putting you up. Only if Brendon wins POV. I don't think he has any reason to get rid of you. He thinks you're a pair, but he'd send out Enzo. And me and Lane would vote, and send Enzo out. Worst case scenario, you're still not going home.

Outside, Brendon is practicing.
Brendon: Hayden's up there with HOH.
Enzo: Why?
Brendon: I don't know. Obviously she asked him up there. It just worries me. I trust you.
Enzo: You gotta trust someone sometime man. Can't do this by yourself.
Brendon: I trust you, I don't think you've had any alliances.
--Lessa: oh Brendon... you beautiful delusional child...

12:17 Matt goes upstairs to get Hayden for Abs... Lane is in HOH listening to music, Britney's packing.

12:30 Ragan/Britney are in HOH.
Britney: I'm so terrible at it, Ragan. As long as Brendon doesn't win though, who cares, right?
Ragan: yeah..
Britney: That's not how you feel?
Ragan: It's just two bullets we have to dodge - HoH and Veto
Britney: ..and Brendon's really good at Veto. I don't think Brendon would have won that veto if you would have played. I think people didn't want it bad. I wish I had picked you. I don't want to say anything against Matt. I love Matt and I'm said he's leaving... I think he got something..
Ragan: I asked him, he said no..
Britney: So did Hayden and Lane.
--Lessa: woulda coulda shouldas....

Ragan: I just feel like I'm going to be very alone next week.
Britney: Why? I'm here!
Ragan: I feel...
Britney: Like you only have Matt right now?
Ragan: Right.

Britney suggests that Ragan when he wins HOH, not to put Brendon up first.
Ragan: I just can't go down that road right now.
Britney: Do you know who you'd nominate next to Brendon?
Ragan: I know it wouldn't be you.

Britney: Literally the night before POV, there were people in my room saying it wasn't a bad thing if Brendon wins, because we can get Matt out
Ragan: I wonder if they feel that way about me?
Britney: There's no one who's mentioned your name to me at all. I think we're a big target right now.

Britney: The whole key to that plan is that Brendon doesn't feel like he's a target. He feels like Enzo winning is the best case scenario. I'm telling you right now, Enzo's putting him on the block.

-- Talk goes into Brendon Bashing, of course.

12:50 - Ragan and Britney go downstairs to practice some more.

12:55 - Matt/Hayden in the Taj
Matt: Just for the record, we're gonna be friends forever ok? And for the purpose of jury votes, you know, and what you say here won't leave here. Let me know what's going on. I'm giving the opportunity to let me know what's going on..
Hayden: If the vote was held tonight, Enzo would stay..
Matt: Yeah, I know if it's held tomorrow, the same thing. But I'm smelling so much bs, I just want to know. I'm not upset at all, I just want to know.
Hayden: We all want to win, and I think you're a lot harder to beat than Enzo..
Matt: There's nothing else going on?
Hayden: People think you and Ragan in final 5 together... you would easily advance to the final two. I'm not saying that's what you'd do..
Matt: I wouldn't, but I'm not trying to sway you.
Hayden: I think you'd put up Ragan.
Matt: I would, I already stabbed him in the back once.
Hayden: Dude, I hate saying this - but I want to win this game so bad..
Matt: We all do, man. I understand that.

Matt: So the jist of this is that you think I'd switch to Ragan..
Hayden: That's part of the concern..
Matt: Despite my throwing him under the bus? I put the Brigade before him..
Hayden: I believe that, I know that.

Matt: This is just for me to make a decision when I need too.
Hayden: You asked me, and I'll be upfront with you. Lane didn't want to tell you, but Brendon is voting for Enzo, Lane is, it's a tie and she'll keep Enzo.
Matt: I'm just trying to find the reasoning behind it, because things have just been weird.
Hayden: Just what I said you - the possibility of you flipping is what mainly fueled the fire.. and then there's the part of it where Matt is going to be very hard to beat later on.
Matt: Guess if I have to leave, being a threat is as good a reason as any.

1:02am
And we get bubbles - and since it looks like Matt's not going to make a move here... I'm out! It's bedtime for Lessa!






Permalink







19 Comments:

Blogger katieblue said...

hiya Lessa

August 25, 2010 at 11:37 PM  
Blogger Lessa said...

Hi Katie!

August 25, 2010 at 11:39 PM  
Blogger katieblue said...

I'm first???

Wow I beat Jluvs!! tee hee
Oh wait - its late night with Lessa:)

August 25, 2010 at 11:41 PM  
Blogger katieblue said...

Still waiting for Matt to make some sort of move...

August 25, 2010 at 11:42 PM  
Blogger Lessa said...

I don't think he's gonna make a move. I think his only move has been to help Ragan practice, and give him subtle hints to break up the rest of the brigade. Seems he's pretty resigned to going home.

August 25, 2010 at 11:48 PM  
Blogger katieblue said...

True Lessa, I was just thinking he would go ahead and spill the beans on the Brigade.

August 25, 2010 at 11:49 PM  
Blogger katieblue said...

Put the suit on Enzo - you aren't in the pool!! He pisses me off!

August 25, 2010 at 11:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Lessa & Katie, I wanted Matt to go but now I wish somehow Enzo would go instead. He brags that he's this huge gameplayer in the game but he has done zip.

August 25, 2010 at 11:59 PM  
Blogger katieblue said...

Hi Sunny- I'm with you, I just wish Matt would try something-anything

August 26, 2010 at 12:08 AM  
Blogger Izzy said...

Hey all. Haven't read a thing, but guessing Matt didn't make a move. Wondering if he's just gonna take a parting shot tomorrow night.

Like, Enzo, Lane and Hayden, farewell my brigade alliance. And Hayden, enjoy the 5K and the trip.

Just want to shout out to Blue in case he can take the time to read. My heart is with you. My daughters are going thru pretty much the same thing with their paternal grandfather. They got a call tonight he broke his hip. Pretty sure we'll be up all night. My girls are the best human beings I know. That said, Blue I'm just realizing what you've done for Auntie, gosh darlin'...no words. But hugs.

August 26, 2010 at 12:13 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yeah, its driving me crazy that Matt just sitting there not doing anything to stay in the game. Matt's game isn't over until the voting starts. geez! If I was Matt, I would create a lie about Enzo, something!

August 26, 2010 at 12:14 AM  
Blogger Izzy said...

barb...enzo has pretty much cheated thru his have nots. We actually got excited/worried a couple of days ago early in the morning when he was called to the DR. No penalty though. Shame Matt didn't pick up on that.

Lessa, sorry, forgot to say thank you for hanging in with us. Much appreciated!!

August 26, 2010 at 12:44 AM  
Blogger katieblue said...

I flashed backed and looked but I don't really think it matters with Enzo- he''s the golden child

August 26, 2010 at 12:51 AM  
Blogger barbiegirl51 said...

That really irks me. This season I have been so disappointed in how production has favored certain people. In the past, they were pretty strict with what the have nots ate.
Disappointing season...

August 26, 2010 at 12:59 AM  
Blogger Izzy said...

Okay..heading off for now.

I'm looking forward to tomorrow night. No amount of game playing and stratigizing (gawd I hope that's a word...I'm so drained, I'm not sure what I'm typing) will have an affect on a double eviction. It just happens too quickly and, unless I've missed something, no one has come up with a solid plan. Oh heck, I probably missed something!

Sweet dreams to all, and thanks again Lessa

August 26, 2010 at 1:02 AM  
Blogger katieblue said...

I gotta go too!! Yhank you Lessa

August 26, 2010 at 1:21 AM  
Blogger katieblue said...

I'm outta here!!

Thank you Lessa!

August 26, 2010 at 1:28 AM  
Blogger bostonredsoxbear said...

Matt should out the Brigade to the house. Telling Brit, Ragan and Brendan they had a 4 man alliance since day 1 until they turned on him. He could spin it telling them how each of them are side alliances and the only shot they have is 4th place. Not to mention they have done NOTHING but play pool all season while everyone else did their dirty work. They haven't won a single competion unless its POOL. No POV or HOH. We can't count Hayden because he didn't really win it he got it by default for being the last one to cross in the hot dog competition.

August 26, 2010 at 3:51 AM  
Blogger Couldabeenacontender said...

I'm curious how BB can allow Enzo to cheat so much ... in a show, that at it's core, is supposed to be a contest for half a million dollars?

If Enzo got a penalty vote (like he should) for eating and not wearing his costume it could possibly keep Matt in the game.

I wonder if there's a clause in the HG's contracts that allow's BB to manipulate the game (and the game rules) to their liking?

Because there's supposed to be all kinds of rules and regulations that have to be followed (by law) for any type of real contest that involves money.

This season has been full of really questionable manipulation by BB in an effort to keep in certain houseguests, or cause things to unfold in a more "ratings friendly" way.

It just makes me wonder if Matt and Britney's buzzers were even connected during the veto comp?When it showed them on TV almost breaking the darn things, trying to buzz in .. while Brendon and Enzo buzzers racked up every punishment available.

I want to believe that the contest part of BB is real ... but it gets harder with each episode.

As for Matt, I'd love to see him pull Ragan, Brittney and Brendon aside today and wake them up to the whole Brigade scheme ... but his time is running out and I'm not even sure he sees clearly what's going on.

Hopefully BB will call him into the DR and "nudge" him in that direction. You know, for ratings sake.

August 26, 2010 at 6:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below