;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Big Brother 12: The Overnight Report

Good morning, BB Lovers! Happy Wednesday! Tomorrow, the game starts all over again! Twice! But first, we've got today on the live feeds: HoH pics, HoH blogging, scheming, studying and possibly, let's make a deal!

To get up to speed with what went down on the feeds between 7pm BBT til just after 9:30pm BBT, please check out Genie Sea's amazing update, complete with glorious opening & closing poems: Tuesday Night, without a Fight?!

For everything between 11pm to 1am BBT, please refer to the fantastic Late Night with Lessa. There are some very important game details in here, such as Matt advising Ragan to go after Brigade members, instead of Brendon... Just as devil's advocate, of course..


Are you keeping an eye on the Big Brother related eBay auctions? I am!

Kristen's Hippietard Auction has taken off into the stratosphere! Holy bajoodles!

The BB12 HGs that are out of the house have finally begun listing some goodies on eBay. Here they are!


1:00am BBT
HoH Room
Cameras 1/2
Enzo, Britney, Hayden, Lane

After a rousing session of let's all make fun of Kathy, they move on...


Hayden: I wonder if we can make a request for no Have Nots next week.
Enzo: I keep thinkin' about when we get outta here, what we're gonna do at the hotel, man. I just keep thinkin' about it, man.
Hayden: It's gonna be fun.
Enzo: You think we're all gonna hate each other at the end of this?
Hayden: Yeah.

Britney: You signed up for this.
Enzo: I think there is a good possibility that we may all hate each other at the end of this. Is that true?
Britney: Yeah, it's a good possibility.
Hayden: Yeah..
Lane: Ah, no.. I think it'll start when you watch it.


Britney: Yeah, that's what I mean.
Hayden: I think we'll like each other.
Britney: Like we'll iTunes the episodes, and then we won't like each other anymore.
Hayden: I don't think I'll even watch it. Like, we lived it.
Enzo: I'm not gonna watch it right away... cuz i just want like sh*t to leave me.

Hayden: Yeah.
Enzo: And then I wanna wait like 2 months, cuz I don't wanna... Cuz I know, I'm gonna be like, the donkey, so I don't wanna see that right away. I mean, to me it's funny. I don't give a f--k.
Hayden: See me? I know there's certain people that are gonna hate certain people.. Like, Brendon is probably gonna hate...
Britney: Me
Enzo: He's gonna hate everybody.
***Not if he wins.
Hayden: Might hate me, probably gonna hate you..
Britney: He's for sure gonna hate me. I mean, for 100% sure.
Hayden: Like, Nick, might hate Lane...
Britney: Rachel is gonna hate me.
Enzo: She's gonna hate me too.
Hayden: Like right now, I think she kinda.. I mean, I don't think she likes me, but she doesn't hate me right now.. But.. she's gonna hate me.
Britney: She's gonna hate me.
Enzo: Kristen may hate me. Monet's gonna like me. Though I did call her a little bit of a whiner.. I just said maybe she needed this place to toughen her up a bit.
Hayden: Early in the season, I called you the saboteur, Brit.
Britney: Never mind.. (cracking up) She does hate you.
Hayden: Wait. What'd you say about her?
Enzo: I just said, "Maybe you needed this to toughen you up in life, because you cried a lot in the BB house. I love you, Monet. I definitely wanna keep up with you, but you need to toughen up a little bit. Or some sh*t like that...
Britney: And you said BB's not..
Enzo: I said, BB, I don't think it's for you.

***It's punchy time with Enzo & Britney. The 2 of em are cracking up.

Enzo: She's gonna look at that and be like, "what? You f'ing a-hole." What? You were here 2 weeks and you cried about a week of it. I'm just being honest. You got 10Gs.. Be happy. Get over it. I can't believe that was the reason. Give the girl a chance, man. Rachel was scared to put someone else up. She was like, "She's got the 10 Gs. She's gotta go." I'm like, dammm...

Let's check in with Matt & Ragan outside.

CUT TO:
1am BBT
Hammock
Matt & Ragan
Cameras 3/4



Ragan: And one that I haven't even thought of.. We got the grill on day 49...
Matt: Yes. And the Luau on day 50. That's how I remembered that, because wasn't Hawaii the 50th state?
Ragan: That's good. I'm pretty good with this stuff..
Matt: Good. You're better than me.
Ragan: My house knowledge is getting sharp. I've been studying my ass off.
Matt: Good. I hope it pays off. I hope you need to use it, and it works. OK.. You host your PoV.
Ragan: Which one? I've hosted 2.
Matt: Oh that's right.. 1st one.
Ragan: That happened day 15.

Back to studying.. Ragan rattles off a bunch of numbers from things he's been counting in the house.

Ragan: 77,040 minutes spent in the house. 1,284 hours. 49 votes cast to evict. 700 feet of rope in the ropes challenge. 23 rectangles in the sculpture. 340 glass bricks. 12 flamingos. 6 with their heads up. 6 with their heads down. 4 small ones. 99 strands of chains... 5 small strands. 14 big strands. 280 (Matt has a coughing fit) ...in the chain. 86 pins knocked down. Roughly 240 puzzle pieces in the Veto Challenge..

Matt: (finishing his cough attack) I hate when water goes down the wrong pipe.
Ragan: I hate when sperm does.

Matt: Umm.. my house meeting.
Ragan: Your house meeting occurred on day 18, a Tuesday.

Studies continue...

CUT TO:
1:12am BBT
Camera 3
Poolside
Matt & Ragan

After a bathroom break, the lovely couple comes back outside and moves their conversation poolside...

After a few moments of silence...
Ragan: I think everyone's kinda scared of me.
Matt: (hiccup!) Yeah?
Ragan: Yeah.
Matt: I'm tellin' ya, you're in a great position. Ya just are.
Ragan: I think people just have no idea where I'm gonna fall after... this week. Which I guess is kind of a good position to be in.
Matt: It's the best position to be in.
Ragan: It's the best, or it could be the worst, because, depending on..

Matt: I dunno. I definitely lean towards best. Like I said, if I could pick anyone's position in this house, once I'm outta here, you're where I'd wanna be.

A few moments of silence..

Ragan: I wish we were the final 2.
Matt: Uh yeah..
Ragan: I really do.
Matt: Yeah, obviously, that would be my wish as well.

Ragan: That would be awesome. Well, how about this? What if, I win season 12, and you win season 14?
Matt: Deal.
Ragan: Done.
Matt: Why don't you just use your coup d'etat on me on Thursday?
Ragan: hehe
Matt: I don't know why you're holding onto it for..
Ragan: I dunno.
Matt: 3 time replacement nominee.. Whatta bust. Never once on the block outright.
Ragan: Well, at least, at the very least, you got to play for Veto.
Matt: Yeah, sorta.
Ragan: I know it was a bs competition, but it would've been a lot worse if you had like, gone into this week thinking I didn't even get to play.
Matt: Truthfully, I agree with you in any other competition, but it this one, it probably wouldn't have been like something I would've bitched about because this Veto was full of sh*t.
Ragan: And there's no more backdooring after this week.
Matt: Yeah.
Ragan: That's nice. Power of Veto becomes sooo important.

Matt: It sho does. That's true man.. Last week they even have a chance to do this to me. Now I'm mad.
***Excuse me? You weren't backdoored. You got to play for Veto.


Ragan: Do you think that the boys feel super threatened by Britney?
Matt: They should. I don't know if they do.
Ragan: Because they.. They have no idea what my house knowledge is.. I've never studied with any of them. I didn't make it past a single round in the last couple question comps..
Matt: (snicker) yeah
Ragan: ..so I'm hoping that when they place me up against Britney, they're thinking..
Matt: I think they don't know what to think of you, because you're naturally introverted and thoughful.. Maybe they're scared just because of the unknown..
Ragan: I think they would think that no matter what. The only one I've talked any game with is Hayden, who then very stupidly went and told Britney, who immediately told me. I've been saying the entire game that I felt like he was someone I could trust, and that just proved that I can't.
Matt: He seems so trustworthy. I like Lane a lot. Just on a personal level.. Outside of you, he's someone I'd like to see win.. Although, he's got tons of money.
Ragan: Oh really?
Matt: I think so. We were having this one conversation, although, this isn't what makes me think it.. I've had plenty of conversations with him.. but this one totally blew my mind. He was telling this story about how his brother got arrested and it was 100,000 bail to get him out.. And I was like, you have a 100,000 in cash laying around? And he's all, well, we did it in 2 payments. (laughing) I'm like, well, that doesn't really answer the question I was getting at.
Ragan: Well, he could've gotten a bail bond for 10,000.

Matt: I don't know anything about the law.. I think hes a genuinely good guy though.. I thought Hayden was too.
Ragan: I think they're all genuinely good people..
Matt: But in the scheme of the game..
Ragan: Yeah...

CUT TO:
1:24am BBT
Matt & Ragan
Poolside
Camera 3/4

Talk of AllStars 2.. Matt wants to come back, play and win it... "Not that he wants to follow in the steps of Mike Boogie.."
Ragan: You know what happens to Hos, Ragan. They get cut at the end.
***Who would've thought Matt was the chick in the equation?

Talk turns to the behavior of Lane, Hayden and Enzo...

Matt: Who's upstairs, in the HoH, all night, and walks away as soon as we come out? I think that's so funny. Like right when we walk outside. And Britney too.. She was like, "Hey Hayden, where ya goin? We're hangin' out here." Did you hear her?
Ragan: unh unh
Matt: He was like, Oh I'm going to go pee... Then 2 minutes later, as soon as I appear, they all have to go disappear into HoH. That's what it's been like for me, ever since I became the replacement nominee. I walk into a room, and people walk away. And I confronted him and Lane, and I'm like, what's going on, is there some plot against me? And of course they both said no. And it was totally not like that anymore for the rest of that night, and now it's back to it again..
Ragan: It's so weird.
Matt: Yeah. Or maybe it's not weird at all.
Ragan: But why be a dick to you?
Matt: Because they're probably ashamed of what they're doing.. Because I am their friend. And that's specifically why I told them, I go, Look, guys, you are my friends. I'm not angry with you.. Like, just tell me. I'm not angry if you go, look, we're voting you out. We're keeping Enzo. Straight up. Ok. Fine. We can hang out. We can even joke about it. I get angry becaus eof the way it goes down.
Ragan: They're cowards.
Matt: Exactly.


Matt: I guess I kinda get it, if I hadn't had this conversation. But I did.
Ragan: Do you wanna know what I think was the biggest misstep for you in the game?
Matt: Oh, G-d. I have like 12 of em. Which one do you think?
Ragan: Not keeping Kristen.
Matt: Not keeping Kristen? What does that have to do with me?
Ragan: Because it's... Those boys needed to be broken up.

Matt: Oh! I thought that you meant my personal biggest mistake.
Ragan: No.
Matt: You mean the misstep in the game that could've effected me.
Ragan: Yeah. If Kristen could've had the votes to stay, this would've been completely different.
Matt: Yeah.

***Matt thought bubble: Yes, my naive friend, but not in a way that I would've liked. At all.

This line of talk continues.. Meanwhile, Hayden, Lane and Enzo are talking about how much they like Matt and hope they'll all be friends once the show is over.

CUT TO:
2:10am BBT
Have Not Room
Camera 1
Brendon & Hayden

Brendon's been asleep for a little while. Hayden comes in, turns on a small light, and asks Brendon if he minds, since Enzo will be coming in soon...


Brendon: Were you guys just chillin' up in HoH?
Hayden: Yeah, me, him and Lane were up there for a little bit. And Matty and Ragan are back on good terms, I believe. They were outside by the pool...
Brendon: (no mic, inaudible)
Hayden: Yeah, we actually had a good talk. We were talking about first day stuff..

Bubbles. Skippy, Tell Brendon to mic up, please. Feeds are back within a minute, and chatter has ceased, for the moment. Then, inexplicably, more bubbles.


2:16am
Bathroom
Matt, Ragan, Enzo

Happy Chatter about the Penguin suit leads into...

Enzo: This week sucks..
Matt: This is the worst week of my life in a log time.. if I'm gonna quantify it.
Enzo: I'm about to go into Jumanj, and see what they're doin...
Ragan: Wanna go into Jumanj?
Enzo: Time for me to hit the cot and not fall asleep for 2 hours..
Matt: Yeah.. 'nother night of staring at the walls.

Matt crosses the living room.. looks up at a camera...

Matt: G'nite babe. I love you.

Matt & Ragan make their way into Jumanji. Enzo goes into the Have Not Room and gets out of the Penguin Suit for bed... But first, he must whisper with Hayden about winning the next HoH.

Ragan can be heard laughing in the next room.

Hayden: Oh my G-d. Shoot me now, bro,
Enzo: What're you laughing about? Your boyfriend's going home.
Hayden: Did you go in the D?
Enzo: What?
Hayden: Did you go in the D?

Bubbles, briefly. We return in under a minute to Enzo stealth whispering...

Hayden: I know man. It's disgusting.
Enzo: Whatta they laughin' about? Thursday night, they're not gonna be laughin. (he turns to Brendon) You gotta big ass bed, man. When did you put the extension on there?
Hayden: Souped up bed man..
Enzo: He's got hydraulics..

2:26am Bubbles, less than a minute... then...

Hayden: The first message says, you guys will notice that I put a lock on this door. That's day one. Day 5..

Hayden reviews Annie's saboteur messages with Enzo. Then he moves on to Sab2.0. Brendon sits up in bed, ready to participate if necessary... He lays back down within a minute, puts his eye covers on, and back to bed... Hayden continues BB 101 with Enzo.

Hayden: Remember, Annie's messages are Day 1, Day 5, Day 8, Day 12, Day 14... Day 35, Saboteur says Pandora's Box unleashed me.. Day 37, Saboteur says Brendon's throwing competitions.

And so on, and so on...

Enzo: This is good, every night, just to refresh our minds.
Hayden: Yeah. Maybe tomorrow, like middle of the day, we'll go in the Taj, bring candy pieces and study a bit.. Maybe bring DB in there.

2:37am BBT
Jedi training continues with Hayden & Enzo.. Saboteur Messages, Days and Events of the entire season, down to the most minute details, like "Who became a Have Not 1st?"
Checking around the house, Britney's asleep up in HoH, and the chatter between Matt & Ragan has ceased, in favor of sleep.

Hayden: Did Monet become a Have Not Before or After... Did Britney go on the block before or after Ragan became a Have Not for the 2nd time? Did Wizards of Pinball happen before or After Hayden and Kristen got put up on the block? Did Britney win the stock pov before or after... Did Enzo host Veto of Fortune before or after Andrew became a have Not for the 1st time?

2:45am Enzo's about 70/30 on these... and they're ongoing.

2:54am Still going.. Amazing how differently they behave when they actually want to win a comp. ;) I don't believe anyone will be throwing this week's HoH or PoV.. It's down to the wire in the BB12 house. Win or go home... or to Jury, in this case.

3:17am BBT Hayden and Enzo are still at it with the Jedi Training... They continue for another 15 minutes, then it's lights out on the BB12 HGs for the night.

As of 4:57am BBT, we have sleeping HGs on 4 feeds...


This concludes the Overnight Report. Happy Wednesday, BB Lovers!! We'll be here updating all day, and don't forget to join us for the Wednesday Show Viewing Party tonight at 7:50pm Eastern/4:50pm BBT!


Watch Big Brother 12 on SuperPass!
Get Your Free Trial of the Live Feeds!
And Start Watching the Real Big Brother!
3 Days Free, Then 14.99 per Month!






Permalink







56 Comments:

Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Hi Everyone :) I'm off for a bike ride. I'll be back at 10am Eastern/7am BBT to publish comments!

August 25, 2010 at 5:16 AM  
Blogger jluvsturtles said...

Good Morning beautiful Caro!!!!

Happy Wednesday Show Day to everyone!!!

Enjoy your ride, and we'll see ya later!!!
xoxoxo

August 25, 2010 at 5:50 AM  
Blogger jluvsturtles said...

Excellent TOR! Can't believe we're nearing the end. Just as you told me before it started, that'd we'd be griping about it going so fast! :)

I'm really looking forward to Survivor though! Jeff P and those delicious dimples! hehe

August 25, 2010 at 6:01 AM  
Blogger Monika Fabian said...

Hiiii Caro!

Just a couple of quick Hayden observations. I really have a gut feeling that he's going to take home the half-mil prize. Also, is it just me or is dude starting to look like Barry Gibb?

August 25, 2010 at 6:13 AM  
Blogger M Renwick =D said...

Good morning Carolyn :)
I hope they have a current events comp instead of a quiz, all this jedi training will be for nothing.
I am more and more disgusted by Ragen's comments every minute...ewwwwwwww he gross's me out!
I am hoping for Haydon to win the first HOH this week and I hope he puts up Brit & Ragen and then, I want Brendon to win the next! I want Brendon in the finale 2 so bad, I feel like he really deserves it the most! Anyway just my opinion , have a great day!

August 25, 2010 at 6:30 AM  
Blogger Have naughty said...

It seems to me that Matt is putting Brendon in a very good spot for the second eviction on Thursday. He seems to be suggesting Ragan going out before Brendon to Hayden, Lane and Enzo and he is suggesting that one of the "boys" goes home to Ragan. Either way, it seems to me that whoever wins HOH on Thursday will be targeting someone other then Brendon giving him another week. Seems like Matt is trying to derail both his main alliance with the Brigade and his sub alliance with Ragan. Been a Brendon supporter from day 1, but did not like his gameplay when Rachel was around. Seems to be moving away from that and playing his own game now. Will be interesting from here on out.

August 25, 2010 at 6:33 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Carolyn,

Hi Genie,

Hi Everyone,

August 25, 2010 at 6:52 AM  
Blogger Kas0831 said...

Good Morning Carolyn and All!! :)

I'm so happy it's a show night. I know we know everything but I just love watching anyway and Sunday to Wednesday is just too long to wait between shows!! LOL

Have a great day everyone!!

August 25, 2010 at 7:01 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Good Morning, Lovely JLuvs! :) I don't know how ya do it! Always with the 1st comment! Thanks! I had a great ride!! :)

Hi MoNYC!! :) I have a good feeling for Hayden too.. lol re Barry Gibb. It could be there, but I don't see it. Either way, I find him adorable.

Good morning, MRENWICK! :) That would be pretty funny.. if they did something completely unrelated to all the study..

Good morning, HaveNaughty! :) Seems that way to me too... I can understand it on his part though.. Matt's gotta feel abandoned by both his real alliance and his side (Ragan), so he's throwing them all to the wolves and giving Brendon a shot. Perhaps a little mea culpa at the guy he's had the whole house hunting for since week one?

Good morning, Pam!! :) I hope you're feeling well!! I've been missing you!

Good morning, Kas! :) Me tooooo!! Have a terrific day!

Good Morning, Jane! :) lol re "They do know Kristen doesn't come with the Uni, don't they?"

Seems there may be some confusion about that, given the auction price: Holy Moses, folks! It's a freakin' Tie Dye Unitard!

August 25, 2010 at 7:10 AM  
Blogger jluvsturtles said...

Caro, LOL! I'm just happy to be here, whether first or last! hehe

August 25, 2010 at 7:14 AM  
Blogger jluvsturtles said...

I never imagined the hippietard going that high! And there's still 4 days left!

August 25, 2010 at 7:15 AM  
Blogger Kas0831 said...

I believe Kristen was planning on keeping the other uni as a memory but after this reaction, she may be able to force herself to part with the second one too! I would! LOL

August 25, 2010 at 7:20 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Good grief! I'd see about starting a hippie tard franchise, if i were her. LOL

Ride that wave!!

August 25, 2010 at 7:24 AM  
Blogger Didi said...

Hello everyone.....

Well, this is off-topic, but a lot of you know about my kitty and that he hasn't been well. He was diagnosed with chronic renal failure a few months ago and I have been giving him fluids every other day keeping him hydrated and comfortable.

I brought him to the Vet yesterday and he lost 1.25lbs in the last month. He's under 4lbs. now and he's not looking so well. She said there's nothing that can be done to restore any type of quality of life for him and that maybe its time. She offered to run more tests, take more blood, x-rays, etc. but she said none of that would guarantee we would find anything definitive to treat, and if she did, with all his other health issues she can't promise it would be successful.

I'm heartbroken, but I couldn't let him go yesterday...I wanted one more night with him.

Its with a very heavy heart that I am bringing him in today with my parents. I hope I have done everything I could for him and I hope he knows I tried so hard.....

Thank you to everyone that have been so kind over the last month or two.

♥♥♥Didi

August 25, 2010 at 7:25 AM  
Blogger jluvsturtles said...

I'm not trying to be obscene, but watching a documentary a few months ago on men who live with life size dolls, I'm imagining that's who's bidding so high on the hippietard, lol.

August 25, 2010 at 7:28 AM  
Blogger AshMoe said...

2000 fcr a hippietard .. you'd think it was the Beatles or something haha

August 25, 2010 at 7:33 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

♥♥♥Didi♥♥♥ oh honey.. Big Big hugs! I'm so sorry. :(

August 25, 2010 at 7:48 AM  
Blogger jluvsturtles said...

Didi, very sorry for your pain. You are a wonderful, caring person who definately did all you could.

(((((((((hugs))))))))))

August 25, 2010 at 7:52 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

@ DiDi, I am so sorry about you kitty, what a wonderful mommy you are..so much love and caring..Prayers and (((((hugs))))
So many cats don't get that love let alone that care..

August 25, 2010 at 7:55 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you Carolyn for missing me..it is nice to be missed..hopefuly getting better now..go back to doc today so will find out for sure..xoxox

August 25, 2010 at 7:56 AM  
Blogger jluvsturtles said...

Caro, can you refresh my memory: Are they told about the double eviction live, or beforehand and they all pack their bags?

August 25, 2010 at 8:00 AM  
Blogger jluvsturtles said...

Pamela, sending you well wishes!!! The kitty in your pic is precious!!! :)

August 25, 2010 at 8:02 AM  
Blogger David B said...

I wouldn't spend $20 on a hippie unitard but thats just me....

August 25, 2010 at 8:02 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Morning, David B :)

JLuvs - They're told live. They don't get a heads up to pack their bags.

August 25, 2010 at 8:03 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

ok.. I'm out.

Genie's got a morning post all ready to go, once the HGs go wakey wakey.

See ya in a bit!

August 25, 2010 at 8:05 AM  
Blogger jluvsturtles said...

Thanks Caro, enjoy your day!!!

August 25, 2010 at 8:09 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you jluvs..and the picture is one of my recent bottle babies that was rescued..that is a male, they are 6 weeks today..their are 3 of them..2 boys and a girl

August 25, 2010 at 8:09 AM  
Blogger Genie Sea said...

Morning Everyone! I'm here to publish comments and waiting on them to wake their furry butts up! :)

Didi - HUGS honey! My heart goes out to you!

Pam - Good to see you're doing better and I hope everything goes smoothly for you honey! :) Hugs!

August 25, 2010 at 8:14 AM  
Blogger jluvsturtles said...

HI Genie!!!!!

August 25, 2010 at 8:21 AM  
Blogger jluvsturtles said...

Pamela, yw :)

August 25, 2010 at 8:24 AM  
Blogger Kent said...

Morning Everyone!!! just popping in to say hello!!!

I leave for Texas in 2.5 days so im busy trying to tie up loose ends here at work (since I will be gone for 12 days!!!)

Hope all is well with everyone!

Looking forward to tonights Veto comp and to see what unfolds tomorrow!!!

August 25, 2010 at 8:43 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Genie..thank you ((((hugs))))

August 25, 2010 at 8:47 AM  
Blogger Genie Sea said...

Hiya JLuvs!! :) Huggies :)

Morning Kent!!! You're too busy! :) hehe

Pam - You're most welcome honey :)

August 25, 2010 at 8:48 AM  
Blogger Genie Sea said...

Be back when they wake up :)

August 25, 2010 at 8:55 AM  
Blogger jluvsturtles said...

Welcome to TX Kent!!!

August 25, 2010 at 8:55 AM  
Blogger Grendon said...

Didi

So sorry about the kitty. I've had 2 cats die at home. One was 19 and she basically just slowed with age and went to sleep one day. The other was 14 and was suffering and sickly almost his entire life.

In April my beautiful blue eyed boy seemed to be breathing funny one day. I took him to the vet and was told that it was one of three things, none of them good and that he probably wouldn't survive the tests to narrow down what it was, nor would they be able to do anything that would give him any quality of life.

I can't decide if it's worse to lose them unexpectedly or to know that it's coming and there's nothing you can do to change it. It hurts either way.

Earlier this spring we adopted 3 shelter cats. One had lived in the shelter for 5 months. One had been removed from a home by the police because he was being abused. I hope after you have some time to mourn you can find new babies to love the way I have.

August 25, 2010 at 8:57 AM  
Blogger Kassie said...

is it me or did they let them keep the bags with them this year because i have seen Matt suitcase all season. Many of them kept the bags after the veto when they had to pack to give there clothes away. I heard last night that Matt and Ragan were going to pack today because there is a thought of a DE on thursday.

Sorry did not say good morning when i opened.

August 25, 2010 at 9:11 AM  
Blogger Shi Shi said...

Good Morning Carolyn and all my BB Buddies.

@Didi: So sorry about your kitty! I know how you feel. Reading your comment brings back bad memories of my own.

August 25, 2010 at 9:17 AM  
Blogger Novalix said...

Silly BB, wake up the hamsters for us!

August 25, 2010 at 9:55 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is there a reason BB is letting them sleep so long??

August 25, 2010 at 10:04 AM  
Blogger Didi said...

Hi Everyone-
Thank you for your kinds words.
I am beside myself because I have to leave in a little while.

*sigh*

I have 2 other kitties- Princess who is the same age as my little boy, and in relatively good health- but she also has chronic renal disease, just not at such an advanced stage. And Miss Laura who is only 4, but she's a stray I took in about 2 years ago.

Grendon, I've been wondering the same thing, would it be better that he passes quietly here at home? or knowing what I know that I have to do, that sense of its my decision and not his.....

I know he isn't feeling well, I know he's under 4lbs, I know his organs aren't working properly, but when I hold his little dish up to his mouth with half-n-half in it he laps it up just fine. But then I think about how I carry him room to room and from upstairs to downstairs, and well, it doesn't seem like a good quality of life.

I guess I feel like a horrible person, because I am making the decision to end his life. And all I want to do is save him and for him to be okay.

Sorry everyone........that I'm rambling on and on

August 25, 2010 at 10:16 AM  
Blogger Toni said...

Morning Genie and fellow dishers!

Didi, so sorry to hear about your cat. My thoughts and prayers are with you during this difficult time.

Pam, hope you get to feeling better soon!

Kent - I am very envious of you going to Texas for 12 days!



I know the HGs are still sleeping, I think production fell asleep as well! WTH?!

August 25, 2010 at 10:17 AM  
Blogger Stephanie from the West Coast said...

I might get got . . . just finished Late Night with Lessa, on to TOR and then, I guess when the furry critters wake up, TMR . . .

Good Morning Genie? If Caro is lurking, Good Morning oh Goddess of the Dish . . .

Okay, off to read TOR then the comments . . .

August 25, 2010 at 10:19 AM  
Blogger Stephanie from the West Coast said...

Hi Didi, I had to do the same thing back in February. All my adult children work at vet hospitals so I just called my son and said - you know what I need to do make the arrangements. He called me and told me the day and time to come plus how much $. I got to hold my precious kittie in my arms and kiss him and tell him how much I have enjoyed him . . . it is the hardest decision to make, even if it is the right decision to make.

God be with you today!

August 25, 2010 at 10:35 AM  
Blogger Genie Sea said...

10:37 AM BBT
No wake up call yet, and no one really moving around

August 25, 2010 at 10:38 AM  
Blogger ChristyinAL said...

Good morning all!

Didi, I'm so sorry to hear what you are going through. Just lost my dog a little over three weeks ago, very unexpectedly. He was only seven and in good health. He got sick so fast, and within 24 hours he was having seizures and we had to have him put to sleep. Telling him goodbye, and watching my kids tell him bye, was one of the hardest things I have ever had to do. The worst part was not knowing what happened. They say he got into something toxic or was poisoned. We have nothing around here he could have gotten in to, and I don't want to think that he was poisoned. Making that decision to have him put to sleep was heart wrenching. I understand what you are feeling.

(((hugs)))

August 25, 2010 at 10:46 AM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

Good Morning Caro, and soon to be Genie.

I'm just getting up and the HG's are sleeping in today? Why is Production being this nice to them?

Maybe when I read TOR it will make sense. Nah, even if they are up until past dawn, I can't remember BB ever being this nice. Anywho....

Genie, that was a great poem yesterday. I never got back to say so.

It was a bad pain day and I had to take the day off from The Dish. Hopefully today will be a better one. Now, Onward and Upward, to Infinity and Beyond!!!!!

August 25, 2010 at 10:50 AM  
Blogger aunge said...

Morning all. I just wanted to pop in to tell didi I am so sorry about her difficult decision. I am adding my tears with yours as I read your comments...but I think in your heart you know what you need to do...be strong for your kitty. That's what she would want

August 25, 2010 at 10:50 AM  
Blogger aunge said...

Didi sorry my iPad fixes my typos and it changed the he to a she. I just noticed

August 25, 2010 at 10:52 AM  
Blogger Sandra B. said...

ewww I think Enzo is loving himself.

Goodmorning everyone or should I say afternoon.

Yeah first day of school...peace and quite.

August 25, 2010 at 10:52 AM  
Blogger Genie Sea said...

Morning Steph! :) Yup! I'm here! :)

Morning Christy! :)

Morning Gaytor! :) Thanks hon! I hope today is a MUCH better day! :)

Morning Aunge! :)

Morning SandraB! :)

August 25, 2010 at 10:56 AM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

Sorry for the duplicate post. It was still sitting here like I forgot to hit publish. So I did and then saw it was already posted.

August 25, 2010 at 10:58 AM  
Blogger Genie Sea said...

Gaytor - Don't you worry! It's all good Mr. Scalorific :)

August 25, 2010 at 11:04 AM  
Blogger Sandra B. said...

Sorry to hear about your kitty Didi. Pets have a way of melting our hearts and becoming a huge part of our families. I'll be thinking of you today. Find comfort in knowing that you gave him a wonderful life and he knows he is loved.

August 25, 2010 at 11:06 AM  
Blogger Genie Sea said...

About to publish a NEW TOP POST

August 25, 2010 at 11:06 AM  
Blogger Genie Sea said...

NEW TOP POST!!

August 25, 2010 at 11:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below