;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Big Brother 12: The Overnight Report

Good Morning, BB Lovers! :) Happy Tuesday! What will our houseguests get into today?? All signs point to Matt's exit on Thursday, but he will not walk out that door without a fight...

At long last, the BB12 HGs that are out of the house have begun listing goodies on eBay. Check these out!
For all the details on what went down in the house prior to 1:15am BBT, please check out Genie Sea & Lessa's tremendous coverage from last night:

As Lessa mentioned at the end of Late Night, here's your must-see FlashBack Funny:

Clicking the pic will get you to the live feeds log in page, if you've gottem, and the the 3 day free trial, if you need em!


OK.. On with the Overnight Report!

1:14am BBT
Camera 3 & 4
Lane & Enzo

Is Enzo cheating on Have Nots again? In my 1:14am glaze, I hadn't noticed it, but Tarheel-Teresa pointed it out and sure enough... If you watch this on Camera 4, it appears Enzo may have quickly tossed something in his mouth.. There's definitely chewing going on. BB had a camera closely on him the whole time. Perhaps they're waiting for the Exec Producers to come in in the morning to decide what to do about it, if anything. Enzo got a warning a couple weeks ago that if he cheated again while restricted to the Have Not menu, he would receive a penalty.

Looking across the yard at Ragan, and beyond the point where they can tolerate his existence...

Enzo: Whatta you talkin' about, Ragan? Gah.. I hate when he tells his stories.
Lane: mm hmm
Enzo: aaah... F--k. C'mon bro.
Lane: Has he seen like every season? He knows way too much sh*t.
Enzo: Oh, man.
Lane: I think we'll have to kill him..
Enzo: We might have to. In his sleep.

Britney crosses the yard to come join Lane on the Hammock.

Britney: What're you guys talkin about?
Lane: Nothin. Nothin...
Britney: (stares him down)
Lane: Oooh.. Gah..

Enzo: Do Kristen. Do Kristen real quick...

Britney does. Enzo and Lane crack up.

Enzo: If you did that in DR, she is gonna f--k you up.
Britney: I did. I did...


CUT TO:
1:29am BBT
Quad Cam
Hammock
All HGs but Brendon
(he's asleep)

Matt: Poor Rachel Reilly.
Brit/Ragan: Poor Rachel Reilly.
Matt: Poor, misguided Rachel Reilly.
Ragan: I think that she will be the only one of us who...
Matt: Goes on?
Ragan: ...Big Brother is
Enzo: She'll be on like, I Love New York.
Ragan: Try to f**k New York?
Enzo: Some flava flave..
Ragan: No, she's gonna get Bad Girl's Club, we've already decided.
Matt: She'd be on Rock of Love, I bet. Like, on the skank bus.
Enzo: Yeah, I could definitely see that.
Britney: She could be on the skank bus, but I think she would do well on Bad Girl's Club.
Ragan: She would do great on Bad Girl's Club. Her personality type does not fit Big Brother.
Matt: Celebrity Rehab?
Ragan: Celebrity Rehab, yes. Las Vegas Gonorrhea 911.
Matt: What's that show about...
Ragan: (attempting Rachel's voice) I'm a chemist.
Britney:(also) Can I spell a word about science?
Lane: Nope. Those aren't words.
Ragan: And I get what she's saying, because like, a scientific word would've been amazing and long, and she goes with a scientific word that's "Chemistry," which anybody in elementary school would know.
Matt: Any second grader could spell that.
Ragan: Like, if you're going to start the competition saying, can I do a scientific word, and your word is chemistry? No.
Britney: It's like, Can I do a word from language arts, and I spell English.


CUT TO:
1:33am BBT
Camera 1/2
Britney & Lane
(others present)
Pillow Bash

Britney starts beating Lane with a pillow. Ragan asks if they'll wrestle... It's a cute little flashback sequence.


After this, the group breaks up... so we get more game talk..

CUT TO:
1:40am BBT
Bathroom
Camera 1
Enzo: What are you guys doin'?
Britney: What're you doin'?
Enzo: Just talkin' to Lane in his couch. That guy's never lost that place. He's never been a have not..
Britney: What does he even do? This is our army.
Enzo: We're fighting tanks on horseback. That's what we're doin'.

They walk back to the Jumanji to tease Lane a bit.. Then Enzo..

Enzo: You got a thousand dollars, a phone call, you're final 6 and you haven't done sh*t.
Lane: Dammmm..
Britney: (giggles)
Lane: You're in a penguin suit.
Enzo: I'm in a penguin suit, I got no clothes, I got a flat screen tv that probably ain't gonna work, and I'm on the block, yo.
Lane: hehehe..
Britney: hehehe
Enzo: This is f'd up, man. I'm actually getting used to it now. Like it's part of me. And people are actually talking to me now like they can see through it.
Lane; I can't see you without it.
Enzo: Actually, it makes my upper body look good. I might wear a belt with it on Thursday, make it look formal.
Lane: Dude, you're gonna break the curse.

They continue chatting happily and doing a bit of Jedi training, until they all head to bed around
2:30am... Meanwhile, in the backyard. Matt continues his evening of Mea Culpas with Ragan, who has become more bold.

CUT TO:
1:55am BBT
Cameras 3/4
Backyard

After straightening up the couch, Matt has a seat, looks right into camera and shrugs..

A couple seconds later, Ragan comes outside from the bathroom, to rejoin Matt.

Matt: Feelin' good?

Ragan proceeds, as if he didn't hear Matt.

Ragan: There's some stuff I wanna know, like right before you walk out the door.
***Ouch!
Matt: hehe. Oh yeah?
Ragan: I wanna know...
Matt: Well, how about I just tell you now, instead of waiting til I walk out the door, heheheh.
Ragan: Well, because, because I understand the investment you have in the now, so like, right before you walk out the door...



Matt: hehe
Ragan: Or like, sometime right before the live show, I wanna know.. if you took any prizes.
Matt: mm.. Ra-.. I don't swear on Stacie. I swear on Stacie I took no prizes. I swear on the life of my wife, I took no prizes. Zero.
Ragan: Who do you think took the prizes?
Matt: I think, and this is why, and in hindsight now, like just over the past couple days, it makes me think more than ever, just because of a character thing, I really think Britney got that Hawaiian trip. She's been talking about Hawaii since we all got in here, and then, Pandora's box, which has been catered to the person who opens it, we all get a Hawaiian luau, while Britney misses out, and I'm like, that would be appropriate on some level.
Ragan: But something that they couldn't plan for, that much in advance...
Matt: Maybe.. But the way she's so angry about people took prizes.. In the whole scheme of things, that game was a defensive game, not offensive.. As long as we all took the punishments, I'm not mad about people taking prizes.. I tried as hard as I said I did. So, no. I did not get any prizes. Keep goin'.

Ragan: Umm.. Well the other thing is, how far was I thrown under the bus, which I'll just see for myself and make my own assessment of it.
Matt: Yeah, you should.. and again.. It's hard, because now in hindsight, I would say, yeah, maybe I did, but you'll even see how it went down. It was an evolution...
Ragan: Well, we're not gonna see an evolution in the episode. Whatever makes you look the worst is what we're gonna see.
Matt: (nervous laugh)

This is ongoing, if you'd like to catch it on flashback... We'll rejoin them several minutes later..

2:30am BBT
Camera 3/4
Backyard - Couch
We rejoin this conversation already in progress...

Ragan: You should definitely try. I'm just telling you as your friend, it's not gonna make a difference. It's gonna take more than campaigning on your part. It's gonna take a big, crazy theatrical move.
Matt: (missed it)
Ragan: This is why, for me, I can't make any deals with anybody.. If I'm turning to Hayden and just mentioning final four, and he's turning around and saying I offered him final four, I can't have a conversation with anyone. People are loyal to whoever the current HoH is.
Matt: Totally. From day 1 in this house, people are like, we're not doing another final 2 like Jordan and Natalie. These people are just as sh*tty competitors.
Ragan: Well, Britney's not.
Matt: (re Brendon then) But yeah, him and Brit, and you and me.. I think you are in a great position. You are. If I were anyone in this game, you're the guy I wanna be. Consider this is a house full of p*ssies. They don't wanna get rid of you. You're in a good position..
Ragan: I have to go into every comp as this is a do or die situation fo rme. I have to start winning.. And the bad thing is, if I do start winning, it just makes it all the more difficult to stay in the game, when I don't win. Down to final 6.. If I win the next HoH, win a PoV, and win and HoH or a PoV, that gets me to the final 3. And If I can get into the final 3, I think I can get into the final 2.
Matt: I think, if you don't get the option to choose, you get screwed. If one of them wins, they're probably not gonna take you..
Ragan: Oh.. no way would they take me. But who knows, I don't think any of those 3 guys were even trying in the previous Endurance challenges. Lane to be out 2nd? That's not a true indication of what he can give. I think it's gonna be a lot of work for me to get to the final 2. When you pulled the veto out of your pocket, I thought, they want you in the game, they want me in the game, everything's perfect.. and now look what's happened.
Matt: The veto has become a curse (paraphrasing)
Ragan: If I'm HoH next week, I am confident that I will get Brendon out of th ehouse.
Matt: That's very exciting for me to know about.. All you need is a quiz, and Brendon and Brit are your biggest competitors, and Brit's out.

Ragan: I also remember a before and after when people were stepping on stairs.. and a point where you stop playing.. like it's elimination based.. I think that these next 2 HoH comps, for me, are the most important HoH comps.
Matt: They are.. It's a no brainer to win this one, if you can.
Ragan: But what could this one be?
Matt: Probably before or after... But lets say you don't win this one.. The next one, if you win it, it's great, but then you miss out on the most important one - 4 to 3..
Ragan: I think this Thursday, my best shot is the 2nd one, not the first one. I thik my doing a long skill.. is more likely.. Kevin smoked Jordan and Natalie in that hot chocolate comp..
Matt: You've got a rough couple weeks ahead of you, but I think you can pull it off. I really do. I'm sorry about being a jackass. I really am. It was not a good day.
Ragan: No, it was not a good day.
Matt: This day was low on my list.
Ragan: I'm gonna be so alone..
Matt: If you win HoH, you wont be.
Ragan: That's not the kind of companionship I want. And maybe this is wrong, but I don't want to have conversations with people.. I don't want anyone to cloud my judgement or feed me their bs.
Matt: Although, if you can put a block in what you hear, it may be in your best interest to see what they'll tell you, and use your gut and intuition about what they tell you...
Ragan: I know, but I'm afraid that what they teell me will change my plan.
Matt: But if you can block it, you get a lot of interesting info from people, and maybe figure out the enigma that is this house, and filter your way through it. Feel good about it, Ragan. Feel good about your position.
Ragan: Do you think I should have a talk with Hayden tomorrow?
Matt: Do you think when Hayden said that to Brit that he really thought you made that offer?

Ragan: Well, you heard what I said in the hammock
Matt: To me.. I believe you were just theorizing, but is it possible he took it the wrong way?
Ragan: I think he's concerned that I'm thinking that he was... and he clearly was one of the people saying that I was hard core campaigning for you, which was just not the case..
Matt: He said that?
Ragan: Maybe he said that I was campaigning for you, and Britney heard, it and perceived it as hardcore.. But again, it's me having a private conversation about the game, and him turning around and talking to Britney about it.
Matt: It harkens back to week one.. With Annie.. When Hayden said he was gonna put up Annie, and to keep it in the room, and Britney was down there 5 minutes later yapping it up.
Ragan: Sadly, she's all I've got right now... I love her. I think she's a very smart game player, but I've been saying for weeks and week, I don't trust her.
Matt: At all.

Ragan: It is Big Brother. You can't trust anyone.


Matt: It's been a really bad day for me. I think tomorrow it'll all hit home. The reality of this sh*t.
Ragan: Which is why, if I don't win HoH, I think it's important for me to be as low key as I can, because the minute you say anything in this house... Like with Britney yesterday (back to final four talks that made the rounds)... But I'm looking you in the face right now, and saying, if you keep Matt here, we can have a deal. That's gonna be turned around and used against me.
Matt: I'm sure it already has.
Ragan: The difference is, you're probably walking out the door on Thursday, and that changes the game.
Matt: It does, but probably the whole house now thinks you are making these final 4 deals..
Ragan: The difference between me and them is that they've already made these deals together, and I'm the only one who hasn't. Which is all the more reason, if I don't get HoH, do not talk game with people. Even if they try to pull me into it, just stay out of it.
Matt: I agree. But I am gonna keep trying to people and fight this out.. I am gonna ask you for your advice.

Ragan: I think the worst thing you can do is ask for my advice.
Matt: Why do you say that?
Ragan: Because my advice gets us in the position we're in now.

They walk inside...

Bathroom
3am
Matt wants to talk to Britney about her reasoning..
Ragan: Just don't mention my name in it.
Matt: Just me being curious.
Ragan: What more can I lose in this situation? Nothing.
Matt: I told you, out of all those people, yours is the situation I'd most like to be in.
Ragan: We'll see. Are you ready for bed?
Matt: Yeah.
Ragan: Do you like my hair?

They move to the memory wall.. Ragan mentions they airbrushed his face, then gestures to Rachel's pic...

Ragan: ..and this mess. Her pores? It's like the opposite of an oxy commercial.

3:05am
They move into Jumanji and Ragan climbs into bed, whispers something to Matt and pulls the covers up over his head. Matt takes his shirt off and climbs into his bed. The camera pans over to show us that Lane's already in his bed... Nighty night, boys.

Checking around the feeds.. It would appear that all the HGs are down for the night..

5:11am - Still sleepin'!

7:25am - zzzzzzz... on all 4 feeds.

This concludes the Overnight Report. Happy Tuesday, BB Lovers!






Permalink







63 Comments:

Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Good Morning! :) I'm off for a bike ride. I'll be back to begin publishing your comments around 7:15am BBT.

August 24, 2010 at 5:45 AM  
Blogger Tarheel~Teresa said...

Good Morning......Hope you enjoy yourself, you deserve it!!

August 24, 2010 at 5:47 AM  
Blogger jluvsturtles said...

Good morning beautiful!!! Enjoy your fabulous bike ride, we'll see you later! :)

August 24, 2010 at 6:00 AM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

Have a fun ride. Great TOR as always Carolyn.

I just don't get these people. I'll say it every day because they do it every day. Rachael is gone. She's not in the house. But... she does have a vote. I wouldn't be on the 'trash Rachael' bandwagon now. Of course I never was, but these people are beating a dead horse and it's just sad.

Especially sad for both Regan and Britney because they are always the ones that start it. You think if by some chance one of them make it to F2, that either will get her vote when Rachael hears some of the things they have said? Everyone says you can't talk game in the Jury House, but how can Production stop it? What makes them think AGP would even try to stop it?

None of us or any of them know what really goes on in that house. We/They haven't been in there and all we get to see is maybe a 2 minute edit of the next evicted walking in and all the fake kissy kissy face and viewing the tape of the previous week.

Howie needs to tell us what really goes on in the Jury House, especially from S6. The other season was more like Animal House from what I remember reading.

Now... be vewy vewy quiet. I'm hunting lumps. I'm determined to find that pic of Brendon today.

Does that make me as obsessed as the HG's? Yea, probably, but admit it, my obsession is for something GOOD!

August 24, 2010 at 6:04 AM  
Blogger Coffee Break Mom said...

So as I sit here watching flashback of Enzo and Brit I realize something.

They are really losing it LOL. Enzo has become an astronaut penguin and Brit has flashed back through time to her pageant days...

But it is HILARIOUS to watch of course!!!

August 24, 2010 at 6:14 AM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

Wakey Wakey at 7 AM BBT? Surely NOT!

Oh Carrrrooooollllllyn??

August 24, 2010 at 6:56 AM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

OOPS. False Alarm. I was still on Flashback and forgot to go back to real time before I went off to do some other things.

HAHA!

August 24, 2010 at 6:58 AM  
Blogger Shi Shi said...

Good morning Carolyn and all my other BB Buddies!

Carolyn, I sent you a little 'tip' did you get it?

This should be an interesting day in the house!

Margie

August 24, 2010 at 7:03 AM  
Blogger Johnny_5 said...

Hi Carolyn

Did you see where Ragan figured everything out, and even told Matt he was in something and now he's out whether he knows it or not. Best game talk of the season, but Matt's still protecting the cowardly Brigade

August 24, 2010 at 7:19 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Good Morning, Tarheel-Teresa! :) Thank you!!

Good Morning, JLuvs! :) Thanks very much!

Good Morning, GayTor! :) Thank you! I agree & what i found interesting to note was that Hayden didn't participate in the bashing. In fact, he does his best to hide his disapproval in his face.. Great idea for howie! I'll get on that!

Good morning, Mattitude! :) Can you please email that to me, so I can check it out 1st? dishchicks at yahoo dot com

Good morning, Heather Sides! :) Great flashback find, right?! :)

Good morning, ShiSHi! :) Thank you very much!! I did! I just need to add it to the list. Sorry for the delay there.

Good Morning, Johnny5! :) I did. I believe it happened around 6:30 or 7pm last night, while Genie was covering them. Do you have the time stamp on it?

August 24, 2010 at 7:24 AM  
Blogger David B said...

the stir crazy moments can be funny some times fer sure . . .

August 24, 2010 at 7:33 AM  
Blogger Tarheel~Teresa said...

How was your ride Carolyn?

I Didn't see it, but, everyone is saying Enzo was eating "again" around 1:14 am.

Do you know if he did?

August 24, 2010 at 7:34 AM  
Blogger ChristyinAL said...

Good morning all!

It looks like Matt has put himself in a position where he cannot out the Brigade. What good would it do? He will still leave. All the BG would be mad at him, Ragan would be mad at him...it won't save him now.

The only reason he might do it now is to help Ragan.

One question--do you guys think Matt really doesn't realize that the BG sold him out?

August 24, 2010 at 7:40 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Good morning, David B :)

Tarheel-Teresa - :) It was nice, thanks. I love a good ride down my the ocean... Nice and windy today too! As far as enzo eating, I didn't see it, but it certainly could've happened. Anyone have a time/cam stamp?

August 24, 2010 at 7:41 AM  
Blogger *^*^*MsFitzTX*^*^*^ said...

Hi Carolyn!
Hi Everyone!

Seeing Britney in that tiara made me want to share some excitement I had last night. The Miss Universe pageant was on & the 1st runner up from Jamaica is the girlfriend to a member of my extended family. It was fun to see someone you have sat across a dinner table from up on the world stage like that & to get so close to winning. It was exciting!!!

Since it really seems Matt is leaving I wonder as it gets closer to Thurs & he knows his magic hasn't worked if he will out the Brigade to Brit & Ragan. He has nothing to lose & it will let Britney know she is not as safe as she thinks she might be w/ those guys. If he let's Brendon know he might not be after Ragan & Brit as targets either. If he says anything in his parting speech the guys can crush it in saying he is just trying to stir up trouble. IMO, better to tell them secretly.

August 24, 2010 at 7:43 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Good Morning, Christy :) - I was thinking about that too.. I just don't see how he can make it work for him, although it would certainly go a long way toward ripping the house apart on his way out the door.

August 24, 2010 at 7:43 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Good Morning, MsFitz! :) What a cool story! How fun! :)

I agree that telling Brendon, Ragan and Britney privately would be the way to go, but I wonder if he's lost all credibility with them already, and it'd be a case of too little too late.. where they wouldn't believe him, send him packing, then realize too late that he was telling them the truth...

August 24, 2010 at 7:45 AM  
Blogger Tarheel~Teresa said...

Love the ocean too, I'm green with envy of your access to it.

I should have clarified where I got my tidbit, twitter is abuzz about it, so far I have seen the time as being 1:14 am, he's sitting behind the hammock with Lane in it, they are saying he pulled a mini Hershey out from under his costume and ate it quickly.

August 24, 2010 at 7:46 AM  
Blogger Kas0831 said...

Good Morning All!

I don't get Ragan, I think he is so smart when it comes to the game but then will make bad decisions. He's called out the Brigade (including Matt) to Matt yet he says if he wins HOH Thursday, he's getting Brendon out. I get Brendon is also after him but why not try to break up the 3 person alliance. I hope that he's blowing smoke up Matt's ass because he's not sure if Matt will be running back to the boys with the information but I don't know.

Come on Ragan, the gremlin is leaving, drop the grudges and cattiness and play the game like we hoped you would!!

:)

August 24, 2010 at 7:53 AM  
Blogger Kas0831 said...

WOW, Enzo better not be eating...that penalty vote could be the one to evict him.

August 24, 2010 at 7:56 AM  
Blogger aunge said...

Good morning Carolyn. Good morning dishers. Have a great day. I just wanted to thank you for the ease of your site. Last night I was watching bbad and I decided to check out the showtime.com Julie talks about. What a pain. I quit after five minutes coz I was so annoyed with it! Very hard to navigate. They need to take some tips from you guys at the dish.

Also can someone please tell enzo that it's rude to play with yourself in front of the people ur talking to and just coz he's wearing a dress we can still see where his hand is and what it's doing. Save it for the shower. Atleast then we know we are invading his privacy by watching so...

August 24, 2010 at 7:57 AM  
Blogger Lisa Mason said...

good morning!
Wow at one point, I really thought Matt was going to out the Brigade to Ragan.
@GaYToR: you are so right re:jury house. I am sure they talk some game. and even if not, at the end the have the "discussion" it has tom longer than what is shown on tv and they must trade info. I am glad Rachel is gone, and I dont want to hear about her . I thought it would end when she left. ugh!

August 24, 2010 at 7:57 AM  
Blogger ChristyinAL said...

Carolyn, I wish he would tell Ragan, Britney and Brendon privately. But I still think they should and would vote him out. Their best bet would be to form a final 3 alliance and take on the
3BG. They are much stronger competitors and could easily take them out, IMO. Of course, we've never really seen those three boys compete ;)

August 24, 2010 at 7:59 AM  
Blogger *^*^*MsFitzTX*^*^*^ said...

Carolyn - I did think it might be too little, too late cuz as far as they are concerned at this point Matt is responsible for every sneaky, bad, questionable thing that has gone down since day 1. LOL!

August 24, 2010 at 8:00 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Good Morning, LisaM! :) I hoped it would end when she left, but pettiness is the tie that binds...

Good Morning, Aunge! :) Thank you very much! I'll be sure to tell Enzo. ;)

Good morning, Kas! :) Haven't seen you in a bit! You're quite right...

Tarheel-Theresa - I'll go take a peek... If I see it, I'll add it to the post.

August 24, 2010 at 8:01 AM  
Blogger Tarheel~Teresa said...

You're the Bestest Caro:)

I want Matt to be evicted, and "if" Enzo is eating I'm thinking penalty vote....<<<>>>>

August 24, 2010 at 8:04 AM  
Blogger Lisa Mason said...

if Enzo was eating, he should definitely get the penalty nom. imagine leaving because of a mini Hershey!?

August 24, 2010 at 8:07 AM  
Blogger Lisa Mason said...

I meant penalty "vote"

August 24, 2010 at 8:09 AM  
Blogger *^*^*MsFitzTX*^*^*^ said...

I went to the FB of time when Enzo could be eating. He does reach down into part of the suit that is laying by his feet & puts something quickly into his mouth & then is chewing. It's looks like a small bite of something but can't make out what. He did it real fast.

August 24, 2010 at 8:10 AM  
Blogger Michelle in Indiana said...

Good Morning!

I think Enzo was picking up the peanuts up that Britney had thrown.

He gets to take off the suit to swim. He sneaks food. AGP must love him.

August 24, 2010 at 8:11 AM  
Blogger Kas0831 said...

I've been here Carolyn, just been sitting in the corner with nothing to say. :D

August 24, 2010 at 8:11 AM  
Blogger jbrcr31 said...

OMG!!!! That Enzo and the Spaceship had me in tears. Best of the season so far. Loved it.

August 24, 2010 at 8:12 AM  
Blogger Kas0831 said...

I just took a peek too Tarheel-Theresa and he definitely ate something - you can't really tell what it was but I doubt it was something he could eat since it was so covert. LOL I think the last time he got a warning they said he could get a penalty nom and maybe he doesn't know about the penalty vote. Regardless, stupid move for someone on the block.

August 24, 2010 at 8:18 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Tarheel-Theresa - I watched, I added, I thank you! ;)

Good morning, ChristyInAL! :) True Dat!

MsFitz - Exactly.. And he is responsible for plenty, but unfortunately for him, he's the scapegoat du jour.

Good Morning, Michelle in IN! :) mmm.. I couldn't see what he threw in his mouth, and I watched about 6 times jus tnow, but there is definitely chewing.. who knows.

Kas - Sitting in a corner?! :) Come Play!!

Good Morning, jbrcr31! :) Funny stuff, right?! :)

August 24, 2010 at 8:19 AM  
Blogger ChristyinAL said...

I went back and looked at Enzo eat...he definitely ate something, and the best view is cam 4, but I can't see what it was.

August 24, 2010 at 8:21 AM  
Blogger Stephanie from the West Coast said...

Good Morning oh Goddess of the Bicycle??? A lot happened yesterday in the house . . . I feel we are finally watching BB . . .

I lied, I haven't bought a ticket yet, I am still on the platform trying to decide which train to back:

Britney and Ragan - both keep spitting vile and venom at Rachel, get over it, she is outta the competition, you win already . . .

Enzo: besides him being funny, no thanks . . . howudoin?

Lane: after watching his DR with the weight bar saying something about his momma, I could be swayed . . .

Hayden: AKA McYummy, now that he has won $5K and a Hawaiian trip . . . don't know.

Brendon: He has been public enemy #1.5 since day 1 and is still there . . . no matter how hard they try to get him out . . . he is still there . . . now, he thinks too much about what would Rachel do, he so needs to do what Brendon should do . . .

Matt: He has been in a secret alliance since day 1; granted that alliance has dissolved, but they went so far undetected, Kristin thought but didn't really know, I am sure others have had a hunch, but no one knows . . . that is pretty good. But, his days are numbered

If he stays, I will re-purchase a Matt ticket. If he goes, I will probably get on board the Brendon train . . .

August 24, 2010 at 8:23 AM  
Blogger Tarheel~Teresa said...

Squeeeeeee.......My name is in the post......

I'm so excited, and I just can't hide it, Imma bout to loose control and I think I like it!!

You're more than welcome Carolyn, I'm happy you see it too, sad that it might save Matt, but it is what it is.

August 24, 2010 at 8:25 AM  
Blogger Johnny_5 said...

Carolyn
It was during BBAD in the taj around 10 pm bbt

August 24, 2010 at 8:26 AM  
Blogger Shi Shi said...

Carolyn re: Enzo eating. It appeared to me that he picked up a couple of the peanuts they were throwing and ate them. Just my opinion.

August 24, 2010 at 8:29 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Good morning, Stephanie from the West Coast! :) Young lady, I am shocked! You've been firmly riding the McYummy train all season long, and now you're defecting??? ;p

August 24, 2010 at 8:29 AM  
Blogger Stephanie from the West Coast said...

I know, I know . . . it is really hard. Hayden should have gone for the POV . . . if he would just try . . . if he changes his game up and actually wins something besides prizes . . . well, I would jump on that train in a hot second . . .

Also, the longer he stays in the house, the more McYummy screencaps you Goddesses of the Dish can capture for me . . . I'm just saying, you ladies sure have a talent for that . . .

August 24, 2010 at 8:32 AM  
Blogger Kas0831 said...

If you watch a few minutes before on feed 2 I think, you see Hayden pelting nuts towards Lane and Enzo and that is what Enzo eats.

August 24, 2010 at 8:32 AM  
Blogger Lisa Mason said...

he had better not say it was broccoli- lol!
maybe they are going to review the footage.It's only fair, if they gave him a warning already. As it is, I dont think he should be allowed out of the suit for swimming or jacuzzi

August 24, 2010 at 8:33 AM  
Blogger Sandra B. said...

I think Enzo ate the nuts that Brit and Regan were hitting people with.

Yeah penalty nom!

August 24, 2010 at 8:34 AM  
Blogger Michelle in Indiana said...

Penguingate! How many gates have there been this season?

August 24, 2010 at 8:35 AM  
Blogger Genie Sea said...

And Peanutgate rages on...

Morning everyone! :)

August 24, 2010 at 8:36 AM  
Blogger Johnny_5 said...

I don't get matt. Having an alliance doesn't mean sacrificing yourself. An alliance means when your life is on the line, backstab them and start a new alliance.

August 24, 2010 at 8:36 AM  
Blogger MG said...

Good Morning Carolyn and fellow dishers,

Even if they give Enzo a penalty vote Matt's still leaving as long as Brendon, Hayden and Lane keep their votes the same. Ragan's vote doesn't matter.

Matt outing the Brigade at this point is useless. They all have Matts number and will think he's just scheming again.

That's what happens when you're a diabolical genius who can lie and deceive people at the drop of a hat.

When he's gone I wouldn't be surprised to see someone question his wife's illness.

As you can assume, I have never been on the Matt train.

August 24, 2010 at 8:36 AM  
Blogger Tarheel~Teresa said...

Good Morning Genie!!!:)

You took the words right outta my mouth!

August 24, 2010 at 8:37 AM  
Blogger Shi Shi said...

@Johnny 5...re the conversation in the Taj what do you think Matt is talking about???

August 24, 2010 at 8:38 AM  
Blogger Genie Sea said...

Grasping at peanuts also comes to mind :)

August 24, 2010 at 8:39 AM  
Blogger Michelle in Indiana said...

Morning Genie!

August 24, 2010 at 8:39 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Morning everyone. Not new to this site or the feeds. Just the commenting part. :)
Thanks for all you do Carolyn!!

Enzo was eating a peanut. Hayden had been throwing them in the BY. Enzo grabbed 2 and popped them in his mouth.

August 24, 2010 at 8:40 AM  
Blogger Tarheel~Teresa said...

I like them both, but going with the ....gate theme, I'll stick with peanutgate. lol

August 24, 2010 at 8:40 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Hi ShiShi :) Thank you. I tend to agree. Also, I made that adjustment.. :)

Steph - hehehehe! we try.. ;)

Kas - yup!

LisaM - We shall see. :)

SandraB :) hehehe - that sounded like there was an evil laugh accompanying it.. was there? ;)

MIchelle in IN! :) So many gates...

JohnnyB - Remind me not to get into an alliance with you! ;)

Good Morning, MG!! :) Well said.

August 24, 2010 at 8:41 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Hi Chris! :) Well, welcome to the commenting part! :) Nice to see you in here! Peanuts.. That does seem to be the consensus...

August 24, 2010 at 8:42 AM  
Blogger Genie Sea said...

LOL@Michelle! You and I are so in the vibe this season! haha Except I like Brendon... LOL! :)

Tarheel~Teresa - LOL! :)

August 24, 2010 at 8:43 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Good MOrning, Houseguests, it's time to get up for the day!

Name that tune, dishers!!! ;)

And get ready for a new top post, as soon as Genie Seas (hehe) the whites of their eyes!

August 24, 2010 at 8:43 AM  
Blogger Genie Sea said...

lmao @ Genie Seas the white of their eyes! hahaha

August 24, 2010 at 8:44 AM  
Blogger Michelle in Indiana said...

Genie-LOL!

August 24, 2010 at 8:46 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

OK.. I'm out.. Enzo has more food hiding in his costume than I've got in my fridge right now.. Must go grocery shopping!

Genie's got a New Top Post coming your way! :0)

See ya later!

August 24, 2010 at 8:47 AM  
Blogger Michelle in Indiana said...

LOL Carolyn! Have a great day!

August 24, 2010 at 8:48 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Thanks, Michelle! I'll see ya back here for the afternoon updates...

August 24, 2010 at 8:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below