;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Big Brother 12: BB6 & AllStars Howie Gordon's Exclusive BBDish Blog

As we prepare to watch the Wednesday Show, let's take 12 steps back in Big Brother time and rewind our minds to that dimly lit tv only perspective.

We'll need to travel all the way back to last Friday afternoon, 'cause that's all they know right now... shocking though it is, especially in light of all that's happened since! Live feed viewers, as you read this, I promise you your jaw will drop... several times.

Our resident tv only alumni blogger, BB6 & All-Stars Howie Gordon, is here to show us the way! Dishers, see you in a new top post for the Wednesday Show Viewing Party at 7:50pm Eastern/4:50pm BBT!

Dishers, if you've got questions regarding this season or sequester for Howie, please ask them in this comment section!

Take it away, Howie!

Houseguest Blog
by Jedi Howie Gordon

The Nerd Herd has been re-born and resurrected once again. Just in case you don’t know who I am referring to, then grab a life vest Britney, Matt and Ragan.

They annoy the hell outta me.

Now, I know it is BB and backstabbing/lying is part of the game, but when someone keeps you safe, then you honor it the next week!

The best thing Britney could have done is to have thrown the HoH to Enzo. Now, she has a HUGE HUGE target on her back. She won’t last much longer. Unless the Nerd Herd II keeps her safe.

Britney would have been gone, if Brendon hadn’t kept her safe the week before. And now she double crossed him. So I hope Karma does come back to bite her in the ass.

Once again, I don’t watch the Live Feed or spoilers. But it is in my opinion that Brendon might be caught in the middle.

Kind of like James in BB6.

The Brigade is getting ready to take on the Nerd Herd II. This should be an epic battle. But the lines are not that precise. Britney is still close to Lane and vice versa.

Now on a personal level... Britney calls Brendon a Neanderthal and makes fun of him.

Last I checked, Brendan is 10 times better looking than Brit’s fiancée. If she is going to make fun of him at that level, then I just assume she is jealous of Brendon.

Ragan keeps talking to the camera, as if AMERICA loves his alliance. I don’t. And I will speak for America. THEY don’t!

But... their villain status makes for good tv. We need so called "evil" and people to cheer against. So... we need the Nerd Herd II to keep things interesting.

But it would be fun for 3 weeks in a row of saying goodbye to Brit, Matt and Ragan. LOL!

Love,


Hurricane Howie


Photos courtesy of Philip Alan Photography






Permalink







8 Comments:

Blogger M Renwick =D said...

Hi Carolyn & company.
Howie is dead on and I have never loved him more!
I absolutely can not wait to see the POV comp tonight,I feel like I have been waiting for ever. Tomorrow will be the best night of the season when matt goes home, I just hope Brendon don't go too:)

August 25, 2010 at 4:32 PM  
Blogger Santina said...

I totally agree with Howie! Britney, Matt and Ragan need to go!

August 25, 2010 at 4:45 PM  
Blogger Cammi said...

I agree with everything Howie said!

August 25, 2010 at 4:47 PM  
Blogger Tella @TellaKG said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

August 25, 2010 at 5:29 PM  
Blogger Tella @TellaKG said...

Hi Howie.... I want a Janey doll. LMAO.

I agree with you totally about all of it. If Brendan wins the 3 coming comps... he still needs to win the final HoH since nobody will take him to the F2. He is too good of a competitor and will possibly repeat Janelle's fate...
F3 for being too good.

I love the photos by Phil from Janelle's wedding. <3

August 25, 2010 at 5:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you Howie..

August 25, 2010 at 6:27 PM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

Howie, maybe because you have been in there.. TWICE... but your insight is amazing for a TV Only. Maybe it's just part of the magical powers of Hurricane Howie, the Incredible Jedi.

I guess that would be a triple threat hurricane. Never had a hurricane with 3 names at the same time, and all of them would be Cat-5's.

I had a question this week I posed on another comment section. You are the one who can answer it .

All these HG's think in Jury they will each have handlers and they won't be able to talk game.

I don't think that is true at all. Now that I think of it, I believe I asked you, or maybe it was James, on Facebook or Twitter about it. And I remember the answer, but please answer here for those who are wondering.

How much can you talk about anything you want to, game related or otherwise.

The TV Only's only get to see Jury House as the next evictee comes in and the others watching the DVD you bring along which only shows comps.

Looking forward to the answer.

I don't want to go to my Twitter and Facebook Archives.

How's the Weather Man job search going?

August 25, 2010 at 6:48 PM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

Clarifying the James. James Rhine. Whoever answered me was in All-Stars and we talked about the things everyone got away with, sneaking out to bars, etc.

;)

August 25, 2010 at 6:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below