;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Thursday, August 26, 2010

Between Trivia Breaks!

Checking in on the feeds:

Normally, on a Thursday afternoon, we give up the ghost, because it's generally pointless not to. Today, I had to stick around, just in case Matt made a go of it... Well, he didn't, but what will very likely be his last moments on the live feeds this summer were sweet...


Ladies, ever wonder what it's like to try and get ready in a frat house? Here's Brit at 3:43pm...
The ironic part is, she's the only woman in the house who didn't openly or secretly plan to be the last woman standing... Kristen & Rachel both had that as a stated goal.

A few minutes later, she and Hayden are the only ones left in the bathroom, and they're still wondering if it's a double eviction. Britney: I don't think it's a Double E, but I've been wrong about everything, Hayden."

4:10pm There's a palpable tension in the house... the great unknowing...

4:15pm Matt's checking himself out in the mirror in Jumanji. Yes, Matt. You look very handsome.


Now, how about doing something to try and save yourself?? No? OK.. Instead, he asks Lane & Hayden if they're packing, just in case it's a Double Eviction... They aren't.

Then a sweet final chat with Enzo...

Matt: Alright man. You gonna kick some ass?
Enzo: This f'ing sucks. The only good thing about it is I'm on the block next to you, so I don't have to vote.
Matt: BG world tour..
Enzo; If Stacy allows it.
Matt: It's all good...
Enzo: It's a game man. I don't even feel like doin' a speech.
Matt: Me neither. I always ramble.. I'm a terrible public speaker.

***Actually, you're an amazing public speaker. And you saying that gives me hope for your speech tonight...

Enzo: We made history. No matter what.
Matt: We'll see..
Enzo: This game's dirty, man..
Matt: It's an evil, evil game.
Enzo: They call you for All-Stars, you come back?
Matt: Depends on work. If my job allows it, 100% I'll come back. Did you do a good GB? Ball bustin'?
Enzo: I was mostly serious.. You'll see.
Matt: Better not be too nice. I'll have to punch you when you get outta here. I'll be like, where's the Enzo I know?

4:21pm BBT - Trivia...

That's it til Showtime!!

We'll have a new top post at exactly 7:50pm Eastern/4:50pm BBT for the Live Show Viewing Party!






Permalink







7 Comments:

Blogger amytheschemer said...

W.O.W. is all I can say, no flailing, no last gasp? What the deuce? So much for diabolical...I do have a Wonder if...
I wonder if Matt is gonna leave Enzo his clothes, and is that okay with BB? Thoughts...Anyone? Bueller...Bueller....Bueller....?

August 26, 2010 at 4:35 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

I'm here!

You're always full of surprises, Carolyn. *smooch*

Lovely in between post.

The countdown to Matt's final demise is upon us. The real question is, who will be immediately following him this evening?

It all depends on who wins the Live HoH Comp, and who wins the Live Pov comp. With not really much chance for game talk/strategy talk between comps and the Second Live Vote, it's always anyone's guess.

August 26, 2010 at 4:35 PM  
Blogger OutOfThisWorld said...

Matty, make a move already! There is no way that he can just walk out the door without trying to save himself. He must have something in his bag of tricks.

August 26, 2010 at 4:46 PM  
Blogger piper said...

Not that I'm crazy about Matt staying, but I wish Enzo was leaving first tonight. Maybe it will happen, but I'm doubtful.

I want the final 2 to be Britney & Brendon; with Britney winning.

August 26, 2010 at 4:46 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I can't wait!

August 26, 2010 at 4:49 PM  
Blogger piper said...

@ amytheschemer

I doubt anyone in the house could wear Matt's clothes, except Britney.

August 26, 2010 at 4:59 PM  
Blogger amytheschemer said...

@piper

Well played!

Thanx as alwayz to the Chicks!

August 26, 2010 at 5:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below