;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Thursday, August 26, 2010

Big Brother 12: The Overnight Report

Good Morning, BB Lovers! Happy Thursday & Happy Double Eviction Live Show Day! We made it!

First off, I'll cut to the chase: It seems Matt has signed a BB12 DNR - he did not take any heroic measures to save his life in the game last night. Frankly, that could and probably should be the entire Overnight, since the rest is chest puffing speculation from the BG3D & whining from Ragan, but I'll still get in there and transcribe some of the goings on in the house after 1am...

For all the scoop on what went down until 1am last night, you must check out Genie and Lessa's fun, funny, snark filled posts: Interesting to note.. There's been an odd turn of events with Kristen's Hippietard. The price has actually gone down since last night. Huh?? Here, take a look: Hippietard Auction

In the more affordable eBay auctions for Big Brother HG memorabilia arena we have...

OK.. Before we begin, there's something important I want to call your attention to. This has been churning around in my addled brain all week, and I'm only just now lucid enough to remember to mention it:

Ya know that backyard invasion comp they tend to do? The one where there are strange people and an odd collection of items for the HGs to figure out? And the HGs all get 3 guesses? If they're doing it this season, I think it's going to happen either tomorrow morning on the live feeds.. or next Friday, if we're sticking with the schedule of BB10. Here's the post from that for reference: BB10 Final 4 Luxury

Either that... or tomorrow ought to be the luxury comp for clothing, which they also always leak to the live feeds, and that would make a lot of sense, since otherwise Penguin Boy Enzo will be walking around naked for the rest of the season.

One or the other, it ought to be a very fun day! ;) If you'd like to be there for the action, instead of just reading about it, you'll be needing this: the 3 day free trial for the live feeds. There. Don't say I never did anything for ya. ;)

Now.. On with the Overnight. It'll be going up in sections this morning, and my goal for completion is 7am BBT. Please refresh at or near the top of each hour, until we get there.

See you in the comment section!


1am BBT
Around the feeds...

Cameras 1/2 -
Hayden tells Matt why he's going home...

Cameras 3/4 -
Britney & Lane chat about home...

We'll touch on both. Matt gets first billing.


Matt: I'm not trying to sway you. I'm just telling you...
Hayden: Right. And I'm just being honest. I think, ya know, if we made final 5, and obviously if you win, I think you would put up Ragan.
Matt: I would. I mean, I already stabbed him in the back once. hehe.


Hayden: I think you would. But if something happened and you decided to keep Ragan and put up me and Enzo, and one of us goes home, then I think you and Ragan would cruise to the final two. Dude, I hate saying this this.. Like, I wanna win this game so badly.
Matt: That's why we're all here, man.
Hayden: Like, I have... I know you're in here playin' for Stacy, and it hurts me to tell you that..
Matt: I know.. but you didn't know you'd be put in a house with someone who has that situation either, so I know, I have some sympathy for that.
Hayden: I mean, and I have, financial troubles.. There's a few people in the house that don't..

Matt: So is the gist of this that you think maybe me and Ragan are too tight? Were you worried about me having a change of heart and shifting?
Hayden: Um. That's part of it, but I didn't think you would do that yet. Later on, like final 5.. That was part of the concern.. Just like that was a concern when Kristen was here.. Maybe not you, but maybe Enzo thought I was getting too close to Kristen, or maybe Lane thought I was getting too close to Kristen.. And yeah, we were close, but.. I mean, I believe you're loyal to me.
Matt: Of course. I wouldn't have done that if I wasn't. I mean, my best friend in the house. I put the Brigade in front of him.
Hayden: I believe that. I do. There's that, and there's me trying to win the game.

Hayden hems and Haws a bit..

Matt: This is just for me to make a decision, when I need to make a decision.
***About your jury vote? About wreaking havoc during the Live Show? Perhaps during HoH lockdown?
Hayden: The plan (regarding the votes).. I'll be up front with you, because they didn't wanna tell you..
Matt: Please. This is only going to help you.
Hayden: Brendon is for sure voting for Enzo, Lane is voting for Enzo, and if that's a tie, it goes to Britney, she's gonna keep Enzo.
Matt: Oh, ok. So Lane was gonna do Enzo for sure?
Hayden: Yeah.
Matt: I'm just trying to find out reasonings behind it.
Hayden: Just what I told you. The possibilities of you taking Ragan's side.. Because you are very close to Ragan. We know that. Even though we have an alliance, you spent a lot more time with Ragan than us. There's that part of it, an then there's - Matt would be very hard to beat at the end.
Matt: Being a threat is as good a reason as any, I guess.

Let's lighten it up & check in with Lane & Britney on the Hammock. There are other HGs in the backyard, practicing with the comp toy. Ragan crosses through the frame several times...
Britney: I don't want anybody reading into anything and getting mad at me.
Lane: Like? Enzo's?
Britney: I'm not answering that question.
Lane: Like, if I showed you my weenie, would it be my life?
Britney: I'm not answering that question. Let's talk about something else. Like, what's your favorite...
Lane: Like, knowing me. What do you think knowing me is like?
Britney: You're stupid.
Lane: Describe it.
Britney: It's small.
Lane: hehe
Britney: Little. Tiny. That's what your ex-girlfriend told me.
Lane: hehe
Britney: (kidding) I actually got a phone call too. I won a phone call too.
Lane: mm hmm
Britney: We both buzzed in at the same time, so they halved the amount of time, and I got one too, and mine was with this girl named Christy, and she told me all this interesting stuff about you.
Lane: Yeah? What was it?
Britney: She said that you have a small weenie... That you're a doucher. She said that after you left, she found out about a bunch of stuff you were doing behind her back..
Lane: oh sh*t.
Britney: Yeah. So I definitely would classify you as single right now.
Lane: No doubt.
Britney: so.. She told me some good stories. She sad you were really terrible at certain things..
Lane: yeah yeah
Britney: One thing she doesn't miss is having to sneak around you finding out what she's doin on her own, if you know what I mean.. 'Cause she doesn't want you to feel bad.. She definitely said you have a small.. heart.. and you're mean to people.
Lane: Yeah..
Britney: I didn't wanna tell you about it, because I didn't want to upset you.
Lane: Yeah, I'm glad you waited until now.
Britney: I thought I'd give it a few days.. Kinda let it settle in. SO then in my blog I gave her a shout out.
Lane: You think I should invite her to the wrap party?
Britney: I don't think we get to invite anybody, but judging by what your mom said, "Oh, she's real busy.."
Lane: She wont have time for that. Yeah.. she wouldn't want me to show my weenie on tv, because she thinks it's hers.
Britney: How many does she own right now? In addition to her baby daddy?

Moving forward a couple minutes...

Britney: Do you think, if she comes, she's gonna want to fight me?
Lane: hehe. I really don't think she's comin'. I think she's gone.
Britney: She's too busy.

Moving forward, talk turns to Britney's fiance' Nick...

Britney: He'll definitely say hello to you. I think he'll be nice to you to your face. He might even crack a joke. Then you'll leave and he'll be like, "i hate that guy. You're never allowed to talk to him again. I hope he dies later. You're never talking to him again, Britney. No text messages. No facebook.."
Lane: Oooh..
Britney: But he's gonna be really nice to your face.
Lane: You think he'll really do that? Tell you you can't text me? What about if I farted with you in front of me?
Britney: He'll laugh while you're there, and then once you're gone, he'll start making fun of you.
Lane: You would agree to it? That's messed up.
Britney: He's probably gonna try to have the longest, fullest beard... That'll be really funny. I'll be like, what're you doin'? And he'll be like, this is how it always looks, then he'll look at you.

Talk turns to possible scenarios of Lane coming to visit..
Lane: I'll be like, this reminds me of the old days... When you'd come sleep in my bed.
Britney: Oh, shut up. He knows I don't sleep over in your bed.

This Lane - Britney chat is ongoing on cameras 3/4, if you'd like to catch it on flashback. Britney tells Lane her mom wouldn't approve of him, because he has a tattoo. As we know, Brit's wrong about that. I'm moving forward.

CUT TO:
1:29am BBT
Cams 1/2
Taj
Matt & Hayden

Following a brief interruption from Ragan, Matt proceeds to tell Hayden that while he adores Ragan, his head has always been with the Brigade.

***Meanwhile, just for factual interest, Matt's been telling Ragan to pass over Brendon and target the Brigade members, ever since he became the ReNom.

Matt: That's kinda why I don't want you to say anything. I feel horrible about what I did the other day. I feel terrible, but I had to pick.. I wish it had worked, but it didn't and I feel so bad.
Hayden: Everything you've said stays between you and me.
Matt: I appreciate that.
Hayden: Tomorrow's a big day man.
Matt: Yeah, dude. Tomorrow, man, I can't believe.. I wanna watch the last week of episodes, cuz I need to know what the f--k...


CUT TO:
1:40am BBT

Cameras 1/2 - Ragan's mopey about Matt's imminent departure, and his performance with the comp toy.

Cameras 3/4 - Britney, Hayden, Lane & Enzo are in the backyard, practicing and talking about Matt and Ragan...

Hayden is *killing* in the practice of this comp.

Enzo: What happened? He's in the shower?
Lane: I think so.
Enzo: They're both cryin? What the f--k is goin' on in there, bro?
Lane: Ragan was really upset. I guess he was upset that you (Hayden) told Matt that he's leavin'.
Hayden: Well, I was upfront..
Enzo: I'm about to go in there. I'm on the block too. Holy sh*t, yo. I'm tired of Ragan.. Like, this is not fair.
Lane: Cuz it's not a podcast?
Britney: (laughing) Cuz it's not a podcast!
Enzo: Cuz it's not a f'in quiz, and Matty's goin' home.
Lane: He said it wasn't fair?
Hayden: Really? He said this isn't fair?
***Conversely, Ragan seemed pretty happy and unconcerned about fairness when Rachel's life in the game got extinguished with a loss in a similar type of comp.
Enzo: I'd love to play him in a quiz right now. (mimics Ragan) Oh, Enzo, you surprised me last HoH. You surprised me..

Lane again tries to warm Britney to the idea of sending Ragan home.. It's been his assignment and a running theme this week. Britney's still not budging.

Lane: Let's send Ragan home.
Britney: Eyes on the prize. No.
Lane: Brendon hasn't done anything.
Britney: Oh yeah.. Hasn't done anything except for win 3 PoVs.
Lane: Brendon won because we let him win all that sh*t.
Enzo: Yeah, he's here, because we let him be here.
Britney: You guys, I'm getting pissed.
Lane: He doesn't need to leave.
Britney: Why?!
Lane: Because we can use him.
Britney: Yeah, ya'll can..

Ever the peace maker, Hayden can see that now's the time to pull the plug on this round of this discussion..
Hayden: No.. They both need to leave.. So puttem up there.. They leave.
Britney: Double eviction. Whoever wins PoV stays.
Hayden: Let's keep Matt here and evict em both.
**huh
Enzo: Well, first of all, if Ragan's HoH, he's coming after me, Hayden...
Britney: I just talked to Ragan. Just now. He's not putting either one of y'all.

**Oh.. then who? You?

Britney: He might put you up, but he doesn't want you to go home.
Lane: It's an easy backdoor for him to try to get rid of one of us.

Britney is doing her best to get the boys to target Brendon and believe that Ragan isn't coming after them. It's not working.

Moving forward...

2:30am BBT
Lane, Hayden and Enzo are in the bathroom on 1/2. Talk is about the possibility of a double eviction on Thursday and how they're feeling about their chances with the apparatus. Enzo is very optimistic about one of them winning HoH tomorrow, although he's bummed it may not be a quiz, since he's spent so much time studying...

Matt and Ragan are outside with the apparatus on 3/4. Ragan's practicing. Matt's ball boy. Ragan's pissed off that it all comes down to a crap shoot... especially with the amount of time he's put into studying house and season details.. And it's not fair.. This is a running theme for the rest of the night.

CUT TO:
3:00am BBT
Camera 1/2 - Britney, Enzo, Hayden & Lane
Talk is about whether or not it'll be double eviction and the we're placating Britney debate about who to target continues...

Cameras 3/4 - Matt and Ragan...

As it's Matt's last night in the house, barring any unforeseen miracle, we'll end the overnight with these guys...

I'm torn as far as what I think.. How about you? As the general, is Matt getting fragged by the Brigade, or is he being court marshalled, for conduct unbecoming an officer?

Ragan: I'm screwed this week.
Matt: No. No.
Ragan: Lane has Britney's back. The boys have Brendon's back.
Matt: Yeah. They do.
Ragan: It's one thing if you have somebody's back, that you can agree on, is who doesn't have anybody.. Ragan.. He doesn't have anybody? Let's get rid of him.

Matt: Or.. You can agree that Ragan doesn't have anybody, so why are we bothering with him? There's people who are in pairs in this house.. or threes in this house.. who.. I mean let's think strategy. What is getting you out of this house?
Ragan: Do you think they're worried about Britney?
Matt: It's the same thing I've said the whole time.. It's easy for them to say, Let's get Ragan out, but when one of them wins, and you'r eup against whoever, it's gonna be like, what are we doing? let's think about this. It's not gonna take a long time for people to come to the realization of let's make sure the other guy goes.
Ragan: I don't even care..
Matt: It's important. There's 6 figures and you've got bills to pay.
Ragan: I'm acting like it's the end of the world, if I get 6th place in Big Brother, and it's not.

Ragan remounts the apparatus to continue practicing.

Matt: It's not the end of the world, but, I mean, this is a... This is very import to some people..
Ragan: It's just that.. As you know, it's all you think about for weeks and weeks, and it suddenly becomes bigger than it is.
Matt: Well..
Ragan: Gimme a number 1 through 16. Any number.
Matt: hehe. 8.

Ragan shoots, aims at the 8th hole & makes it.

Ragan: Gimme another number..
Matt: Uhh 14.

He shoots. He scores.

Matt: Was that 14?
Ragan: mm hmm
Matt: Good job. 3.

Ragan aims for 3 and makes it.
Matt: Was that 3?
Ragan: yup
Matt: Good for you. Uhh.. 9.

He nails it.

Matt: Was that 9?
Ragan: yup.
Matt: Haha. I see your patterns, so I'm gonna pick 4.

He misses 4.

Matt: Almost. What you ideally want, if you don't win, is for the 3 person alliance to win. That's what you want.
Ragan: Which 3 person? There are 2.
Matt: Definitely the Brendon/Enzo.. Like, you would probably want Brendon to win. Yeah.
Ragan: Really? So he would put me and Britney up?
Matt: Yeah.
Ragan: But the problem is, it's probably gonna be me or Britney who win PoV, and it'll probably be Britney.
Matt: OK, so Britney goes up... It's Brendon's choice.
Ragan: He's gonna put up Lane, and those boys are not voting against Lane. I can promise you that.
Matt: I think everyone's gonna put you and Brit up.; except.. Let's see, if Lane wins, then he'll put up..
Ragan: Me and Brendon.
Matt: Brendon..
Ragan: And Me. There's no question... And then if it's me and Brendon, those boys keep Brendon, not me. Because it's Enzo and Hayden who determine who stays.
Matt: Yeah.
Ragan: And Brendon has them convinced that Britney and I are working together, so in their minds, they're breaking up another pair.
Matt: It's so hard to play this out, because of Veto. There's such high likelihood that nominations don't stay the same.
Ragan: I wen tup to the HoH room, and Britney was like, if you get HoH, you should try to backdoor Brendon, because evidently Brendon has tried to make a deal with her..
Matt: pppff.. I'm sure.
Ragan: ..saying me, you Ragan, me you Ragan.. and if he feels safe, then he'll be less inclined to fight for the Veto. Which I find it interesting that she wants me to put up 2.. ya know what I mean?

Matt: Yeah. She is the shadiest person in this house, without question. I promise you she is. Mark my words.
Ragan: She also keeps implying that the stuff you said about me was pretty bad.
Matt: Oh yeah? Does she now? I'm sure.
Ragan: And that nobody else was saying that I should be put up. But the funny thing is, I remember her suggesting that other people were too.
Matt: I'm putting pieces together in the sense that, Hayde, that night, thought you were going after him and Enzo.. I don't know that he did, but I certainly see that he would have.. Because he certainly knows I wasn't going to.. For her to say I was the only one is very convenient, considering I'm leaving..
Ragan: Right.
Matt: And it's very easy to say things about someone who doesn't exist anymore in the house. But, I'm done. My game's over. So... I'm gonna sleep tomorrow as much as i can. Then I'm going to shower and get evicted. That's my day. Then I'm gonna try to get the driver to take me to Taco Bell on the way to the Jury House.

Their conversation is ongoing, but that, my dear Dishers, is the capper. The rest of the conversation between Matt & Ragan is about Ragan's depression at being alone in the house once Matt goes, and him complaining about this comp being unfair to him..

It would appear that after a season of intense game play on Matt's part, he is choosing to go out with a fizzle, instead of a bang. This may, of course, change at any moment today, but that's how it appears... And this concludes the Overnight Report.

Happy Thursday, everyone! Tonight, the game starts all over again.. and then again!




Watch Big Brother 12 on SuperPass!
Get Your Free Trial of the Live Feeds!
And Start Watching the Real Big Brother!
3 Days Free, Then 14.99 per Month!






Permalink







40 Comments:

Blogger Stephen Ritchie said...

Good Morning Everyone!

Sorry I have been MIA! Literally from 8am-9pm I am either in Court, in class or in the library preparing for court and/or class!

Yesterday was the first time I have even read the dish since last weekend, and I haven't even turned the live feeds on since last Sunday! Can you imagine?! Ughhhhhhh

Anyways, my schedule won't calm down until... wait for it... I think just about the day of the finale... I will try to get in here on the weekends and spend the last final weeks of the BB season with my favorite bloggers!

--Stephen

August 26, 2010 at 5:08 AM  
Blogger Machelle said...

Happy Live Show Day! Good Morning Carolyn and all you wonderful Dishers. Last day of Jury Duty, YEA, closing arguments first thing this morning. See you tonight hopefully. Till then enjoy the day.

August 26, 2010 at 5:20 AM  
Blogger jluvsturtles said...

Good morning beautiful!!! Happy Live DOUBLE Eviction Day!!!

Kristen has a comment on her description: The hippietard went down becuz people were just trying to jack the price up, they weren't serious bidders. What a bunch of jerks in this world!

August 26, 2010 at 5:22 AM  
Blogger jluvsturtles said...

Hello everyone and Happy Thursday!

WooT WooT!

Very exciting day for us BB lovers!
:)

August 26, 2010 at 5:22 AM  
Blogger patti said...

Morning Caro, Genie, Dishers! Happy Live show DE day! WOOO!!

Carolyn, someone retracted their bid that was $1,999.00 on Kristin's auction:

Cancelled: US $1,999.00
Explanation: They are driving up the bid without anyone else bidding back

Not sure what that explanation meant, but that's what it says. Anyway, when I woke at 6 AM EST, Matt and Ragan were still talking and seems Ragan really doesn't want to be there without Matt. Man, he is really smitten, is he not? :)

A little surprised Matt didn't try harder to stay, but it probably wouldn't have worked anyway.

Happy Thursday!! (((hugs))) xoxo

August 26, 2010 at 5:57 AM  
Blogger jluvsturtles said...

Britney's HOH blog may be one of the most intelligently written ones I've seen. The girl really is smart.

August 26, 2010 at 6:00 AM  
Blogger Novalix said...

Morning Caro!

I clicked on the hippietard Ebay link and it says the item is no longer listed.

Hrmmm....

August 26, 2010 at 6:39 AM  
Blogger Toni said...

Good morning Carolyn and fellow dishers! Happy live show and double eviction day!!!

I must admit, I am very sad that Matt is leaving. He is/was a GREAT game player. I think he knows where he made mistakes and is willing to accept them. I just hope he does not go down without some sort of a fight. Even a staged on like on Jerry Springer...GEEZ!

Such a HUGE BB Fan and he just accepts his fate?! I am hoping he plans on starting something during the HOH Lockdown.

August 26, 2010 at 6:50 AM  
Blogger jluvsturtles said...

Toni, inorite? Matt must be the most disappointing self-proclaimed super fan/diabolical genius EVER!

August 26, 2010 at 7:32 AM  
Blogger jluvsturtles said...

Hi Stephen! I was wondering! :)

August 26, 2010 at 7:33 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Good Morning, Stephen! :0) Welcome home, honey!!

Good morning, Machelle! Happy Live Show Day! See you at the Viewing Party tonight!

Good morning, JLuvs! :) Happy Thursday, hon!! :) Thanks for the heads up about Britney's blog. I'll have to go check it out.

Good morning, Patti!! :) Happy Live Show Day! HUgs!!

Good morning, Novalix!! :) Hmm.. that's odd. I just checked and it's still there. Although, Annie did pull (and relist) a couple of her auctions. Here's the working link for Kristen: HippieTard Auction.

Good Morning, Toni! :) I hear ya! I'm wondering about HoH lockdown too..

August 26, 2010 at 7:34 AM  
Blogger jluvsturtles said...

Caro, yw! She impressed me :)

August 26, 2010 at 7:35 AM  
Blogger ChristyinAL said...

Good morning all!

I am so disappointed in Matt. I don't think I've ever seen anyone campaign less. We know from comments HG's have made over the years that "they" really push them to campaign and not give up during DR sessions.

I don't know who I want to see leave tonight after Matt. I hope Brendon stays, but I'm not feeling good about that.

August 26, 2010 at 7:39 AM  
Blogger Tam said...

Good Morning :)

I cannot believe Matt hasn't outed the brigade - What is he waiting for??

Has the diabolical super genius really accepted his fate? Say it isn't so!!

Seems Brit is signing her own death warrant with the Brigade Boys by refusing to target Ragan over Brendon.

If Brendon plays his cards right - he just might turn around and win this thing. Wouldn't that be great.

August 26, 2010 at 7:39 AM  
Blogger jluvsturtles said...

Looks like I'll be gone most of the day again to work with the hubby, but I WILL be back in time for the show!!!

Have a wonderful day everyone! Really looking forward to partying with you all tonite! yay!!!!

xoxo
Jami

August 26, 2010 at 7:42 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Good Morning, Tam! :0)

Good Morning, Christy! :0)

See ya later, JLuvs!

August 26, 2010 at 7:44 AM  
Blogger Grendon said...

This is kind of bugging me-It seems like the HGs have gone into overdrive this week talking about who needs/deserves the money. I guess that is justification for bad behavior and a way of easing their guilty consciences.

If a person really needed money and they were given a shot to win half a million, wouldn't they try in every comp. Maybe they wouldn't jump into things full force causing themselves to have a target on their back. But at this point in the game you can't throw HOHs or you end up sitting in Matt's chair. And if the current HOH is a question mark and you are not absolutely positive of what that person will do, wouldn't you put 100% into the POV comp?

Hayden told Matt that some people need the money more than others. He said he is one of the people that does need the money due to financial hardships. Well, I hope that $5,000 is enough to get him back on his feet. He threw the comp, took the prizes, not only denied his own guilt but placed the blame on someone else-it was a slimeball move.

I do believe Hayden is a nice guy. I think outside the game he's a genuine, kind person. Even in the BB house he has consistently been more decent and kind than most the other HGs. But as a player, I don't have much respect. And I think the way he handled this last POV is downright shameful.

August 26, 2010 at 7:44 AM  
Blogger Novalix said...

Thanks Carolyn!

I guess EBay just didn't want to work for me earlier. I dunno.

I can't figure out how I feel about the remaining houseguests. One minute I'm rooting for someone, the next minute I could care less.

Very unusual for me.

August 26, 2010 at 7:44 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Good Morning, Grendon! :0)

No worries, Novalix!

August 26, 2010 at 7:56 AM  
Blogger ChristyinAL said...

It could be that Matt has decided that he put himself in this position bv throwing HOH and so has decided to just take it like a man. It has also crossed my mind that his friendship with Ragan seems very genuine and he doesn't want to hurt him further. But guess what? Ragan is going to find out everything eventually--so I just don't get it.

Matt is too smart to think that the 3BG didn't have anything to do with it. He keeps acting like he doesn't understand why Britney did this, but he sees Hayden and Lane in the HOH room with her constantly. He has to know.

August 26, 2010 at 7:57 AM  
Blogger Couldabeenacontender said...

I'm curious how BB can allow Enzo to cheat so much ... in a show, that at it's core, is supposed to be a contest for half a million dollars?

If Enzo got a penalty vote (like he should) for eating and not wearing his costume it could possibly keep Matt in the game.

I wonder if there's a clause in the HG's contracts that allow's BB to manipulate the game (and the game rules) to their liking?

Because there's supposed to be all kinds of rules and regulations that have to be followed (by law) for any type of real contest that involves money.

This season has been full of really questionable manipulation by BB in an effort to keep in certain houseguests, or cause things to unfold in a more "ratings friendly" way.

It just makes me wonder if Matt and Britney's buzzers were even connected during the veto comp?When it showed them on TV almost breaking the darn things, trying to buzz in .. while Brendon and Enzo buzzers racked up every punishment available.

I want to believe that the contest part of BB is real ... but it gets harder with each episode.

As for Matt, I'd love to see him pull Ragan, Brittney and Brendon aside today and wake them up to the whole Brigade scheme ... but his time is running out and I'm not even sure he sees clearly what's going on.

Hopefully BB will call him into the DR and "nudge" him in that direction. You know, for ratings sake.

August 26, 2010 at 8:01 AM  
Blogger David B said...

At some point you should play to stay or snooze and loose.

It would make for better TV if Matt outed the BG live.

August 26, 2010 at 8:02 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Here's what I'm psyched for: Home Invasion Luxury - BB10 version as an example

August 26, 2010 at 8:13 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Good Morning, David B :)

Good Morning, CoudaBeen :)

August 26, 2010 at 8:14 AM  
Blogger Sandra B. said...

Good morning Carolyn and BBDishers,

I'm having a little panic right know cuz my husband just told me I have to go to a Retirement ceremony and reception tonight!!! Crap military mandatory fun....uggg not on live show night!

So my question Caro queen of the dish. Do you think anything is going to happen on the live feeds tonight? I don't want to rush home and it be over. Your predicted comp tomorrow would be perfect for me ;)....as if anyone at cbs cares lol

August 26, 2010 at 8:23 AM  
Blogger Johnny_5 said...

Yo. Yo. Yo. yo,yo,yo-yo.
Yo. Yo. Yo. yo,yo,yo...YO!

As I currently see it.

I think the contraption could be for the second HOH, hopefully.

If house invasion is this week, and Brit or Ragan leave with Matt tonight, that riddle could take the brigade two or three weeks to solve. It'd be good for AGP to do it ASAP another week and it may become the first BB comp with no winner

With matt going silently to the jury, The dumb luck of the Brigade continues. Lucky is the only word that fits the position those three are in.

Brendan is still in isolation. Completely oblivious to the circumstances around him, but surrounded by friends.

I could have alot of free time all the sudden after tonight.

August 26, 2010 at 8:23 AM  
Blogger Sam said...

Now, you have me trying to remember what the phrase was from bb10. Bah!

I'd like to think that Matt has SOMETHING planned. I kinda feel he may have realized that his back stab of ragan didn't have the desired effect. Maybe he honestly doesn't realize exactly how much Ragan likes him. It's pretty obvious to the rest of the house, which is why when he did throw ragan under the bus it just made Matt look worse. How do you backstab the only person who seems to be campaigning for you?

August 26, 2010 at 8:28 AM  
Blogger Sandra B. said...

Johnny--- Brah that made me laugh yo. Just picturing Enzo trying to figure out riddles yo.

The yo is worse than the like with Rachel

August 26, 2010 at 8:30 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Good morning, Johnny :)


Good Morning, SandraB! :0)

Gaahhh! On Live Show night?? Double Eviction, no less?

After the live show, they'll have a little adjustment time.. then they're going to have another HoH comp, to determine who is the final 5 hoh, since the HoH reign for 6 is over and done with in the time span of the show.

As for tomorrow, I think it'll either be that comp or the clothing luxury.. both tend to get quite a bit of feed time.

August 26, 2010 at 8:30 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Good morning, Sam! :0)

August 26, 2010 at 8:32 AM  
Blogger Sandra B. said...

I keep forgetting about FB so I guess I can watch it later.

I keep waiting for a good old fashion smackdown this season. Only Regan and Rachel have delivered...I know Matt has one in him.

August 26, 2010 at 8:36 AM  
Blogger Grendon said...

There is no way for any of us to prove the POV buzzers didn't work although I think it seems quite suspicious. However,Enzo is a different story. There are rules, he is breaking the rules on camera so it is not being hidden from the public. Not only is it completely unfair, but the rule breaking with the penguin suit shows a clear double standard in what's expected of the female HGs as compared to the male HGs.

Maybe it is assumed that the viewing public will only know what they choose to show with the edited CBS version. I for one am disgusted. If they allow cheating with no consequence it leaves me feeling like I am wasting my time by investing my summer in the show. I'm not saying he should be voted out just because he happens to be my least favorite. I just want the same rules to apply to him that have applied in past seasons. And if it is true that he has received a warning, the consequence should be a penalty vote against him.

August 26, 2010 at 8:38 AM  
Blogger Johnny_5 said...

Brendan making final2 would make this worst season ever. Unless he gets struck by BB lightning and suddenly starts playing strategically. i don't watch BB to see who can win child's play contests of physical and mental strength.

August 26, 2010 at 8:38 AM  
Blogger Johnny_5 said...

Bury the Hatchet!

August 26, 2010 at 8:40 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

be back in a bit...

August 26, 2010 at 8:41 AM  
Blogger *^*^*MsFitzTX*^*^*^ said...

Hi Carolyn! :)
Hi Everyone! :)

I have definitely lost my normal enthusiasm for this season & I hate it! But, I'm just tired of Enzo, Hayden & Lane. Not playing the game throughout the majority of the season yet, one of them could easily be a winner. I hate how sneaky they are being even in their own alliance. It's just hard for me to see ppl that have played hard to win comps & POV's be kicked out.

I know I have preached time & again to myself that it's a game & whatever it takes to get thru to the end is fair but it bothers me. As much as I dislike Brendon he even deserves to win this (**choking**) over those 3.

I like Hayden & Lane as individuals but hate what Lane is doing to Britney & how Hayden let the blame of those prizes fall on Matt. But, my other argument to myself is that is the game & Britney is putting too much faith in Lane & why should Hayden tell what he won if ppl want to assume it was Matt. It only helps his cause to get Matt out.

But, it also bothers me how much on board the 4 Brigade was & they all decided to have side alliances but Matt gets blamed for being too friendly w/ his side alliance. Although Enzo spent a ton of time w/ Brendon & acted like his friend but when away from Brendon acted like he couldn't stand him. Yet, Matt tells the Brigade he wants Ragan to be put up & they blame him for throwing his BFF under the bus.

I'm befuddled by all of them!!!

Well, tonight ought to be interesting. Not sure who I want to win anything!!!

August 26, 2010 at 8:43 AM  
Blogger Grendon said...

Sandra B

I've come to the conclusion that the reason Enzo says 'yo' so often is because 'you' has 3 letters and if he can't spell it why should he bother to try to pronounce it.

August 26, 2010 at 8:45 AM  
Blogger Johnny_5 said...

Matt could of told Brendan he was his long lost Brother and I don't think Brendan would vote for him at this point.
It probably wouldn't have worked. I wanted the Brigade outed only to give those three a taste of true adversity.

August 26, 2010 at 8:45 AM  
Blogger MG said...

Morning Carolyn and fellow Dishers,

Looks like Matt already has one foot out the door. I'm not sure what outing the Brigade will do at this time.

Enzo, Lane and Hayden would just deny it. Brendon would think he's just being even more shady. Britney
may believe it but is so intent on getting out Brendon that she's loosing sight of the game.

The HOH will be interesting. Maybe we'll actually see some real competition. My guess is that the second one out the door will be Ragan, Britney or Enzo.

Hope there's some action on the feeds today....

August 26, 2010 at 8:55 AM  
Blogger Genie Sea said...

Morning!! :)

NEW TOP POST!!

August 26, 2010 at 9:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below