;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Thursday, August 26, 2010

Late night with Lessa!

Wow, what a night huh? I just finished watching tonight's show (silly work!) - fun huh? I love it!

As ya'll know from the fabulous coverage before my little stint tonight, Lane's the current HOH, and everyone (all FOUR of them!) are waiting at the table for Lane to get out of the DR, and hopefully get his HOH room.

General conversation all around, including some Brendon bashing, of course.

Enzo: It was like you'd be such a cool dude if you'd
Britney: Just shut up!

Enzo: I think America loves every one of us, and I'm not even being big-headed or nothing!
Matt: I think it's going to be a fun week.
Britney: I think it'll be a fun rest of the game!

11:45pm - Lane's out of the DR, no room reveal. Britney goes in.

Lane: They said it'd be at least an hour before I get my room.

Lane and Hayden are in Jumanji
Lane: It can't get more perfect than this!
Hayden: We got a good shot at final two, dude!
Lane: Oh yeah. Worst case scenario, Ragan wins POV, Britney goes up - Britney goes home, or Enzo, I don't care.
Hayden: We'll talk about it tonight.
Lane: It'd be up to you..

Lane: I never thought this game would go our way at all!
Hayden: We were getting beat up at first!
Lane: There's people rooting for the Brigade right now - especially us two!
***C: You got that right.

Lane: This is gonna hurt your feelings - I got this in a cookie fortune back home.
(Hayden reads it): You got it then! Just take me along for the ride, bro!

They rejoin the other boys in the dining room.

Enzo: There are no life long friends!
Ragan: If there were, it was Brendon and Andrew.

12:02am
Enzo/Hayden in the bathroom

Hayden
: We have a 1 in 5 chance right now!
Enzo: Crazy!

Lane joins
Enzo: That first HOH? Everyone talking, everyone running around, that was crazy man. crazy!
Hayden: That was my plan, man! Just to make it to final five!
Enzo: You're awesome man..
Hayden: You're awesome - even if you struggle in the competitions...
--they both laugh..
Enzo: Mine's coming! Maybe I'll be winning the ones at the end!

Britney's out of the DR, joins the boys...
Britney: That was the best DR of my life.

Hayden to the DR.

Talk turns to who's gonna 'shank' or 'rough up' them at the finale for the things they've said... giving Enzo the chance for the line of the night:

Enzo: Britney, for a girl who doesn't like confrontation, you talk a LOT of sh*t!!!

Hayden's out of the DR - checks storage for libations..
Hayden: He said 10 minutes and we're moving into the HOH room!

Hayden gets some munchies for his basket, Enzo and Lane follow...
Enzo: I wanna solidify final three, man! I wanna win HOH and solidify!
Hayden: I like your thinking...

Enzo: Britney knows, man. She was all "BG means something else!" Should we come out or what?
Lane: I don't care.

Britney walks by with her glass of wine...
Lane: How libated are you?
Britney: Most libated I've been in this house!
Lane: You haven't done 'the Britney'!
Britney: I will if you want me too!
Enzo: daaaaaaaaaamn!

12:20 - Conversation turns to pre-show sequester and who saw who, and we get a nice long bubblebath.

12:25 - general conversation.

12:26 BB: Lane, please go to the DR
Everyone: YAY!!!

12:30am
Britney: Here comes Lane! here comes Lane!
Lane: Who wants to see my HOH room?!
Enzo: Let's do this.

And we get bubbles - but sound
Enzo: That your brother? That's a scary ass dude man! Whoa! He looks like the undertaker!
Britney: Aww you called it! why are you looking at your..
Ragan: Penis.
Lane: It's the fist time I seen it!
Britney: there's Tucker...
Enzo: Wait, that's your LITTLE brother right there?
Lane: Yeah!
Britney: Isn't that crazy?

Just for men, dominoes, Eminem Recovery, shirts,

Lane: OMG my Helmet?
Enzo: Muscle Milk!
Ragan: What is this?
Lane: I have no clue what that is..
Britney: Like a doorag.

Fruit Rollups, a stress ball..

Ragan: Let's here your letter!
Britney: You got a lot of clothes! Your parents are so cute! The picture of you in the bowl is cute.

The Letter:
Dear Lane, it was so great to talk with you. It's so hot every day, over 100 degrees. Dad has been on the pulling unit working deriks, they really miss you and cuss you most of the time. Papa says everyday 'F that Lane!" Forgot to tell you (his brother) broke his hand, and is in a cast He said he likes the way he holds the ball with it on... I think you can ask for a raise with more time off when you come back. Titen has turned one and weighs 31 pounds. london is having the time of her life just being London. She turns 2 on the 26th. her latest thing to say is oooh no!...(more) Lane you know how proud of you we really are, except for those time five years ago, a couple years back, and those other times. Just kidding. Tucker is doing fine, sleeps in the master bedroom, and has his sheets fluffed twice a day.

Lane: That means you're a worm, the green helmet. A beginner in the oil industry.

12:39 - still bubbles, with audio.

Cinnamon toast crunch, gatorade, beer, lunchables, butoni pasta, burritos, steak fajitas, dr. pepper.

They make a toast (can hear the glasses clink)
Ragan: Congratulations!
Lane: We're gonna drink and play dominos tonight!

12:44am Finally get video again.






Britney: How pumped am I about these fruit rollups?
Lane: How pumped am I about dominoes!
Enzo: I love this album man! I love it!

12: 49 Enzo to the DR, Lane takes over the headphones, then hands it to Britney.

Ragan: I'm exhausted! You can't go from doing nothing to doing everything! It's brain overload!




Lane: I'm glad she noticed - I yank on my ear, it's I love you to my mom...


Awwwww... and it's 1am - time for Lessa to go to bed! Night, Dishers!






Permalink







26 Comments:

Blogger B & C Markowitz said...

Gee. I can only imagine who Lane will nominate. Hmm!! lol

August 26, 2010 at 11:49 PM  
Blogger B & C Markowitz said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

August 26, 2010 at 11:50 PM  
Blogger RhondaM said...

Hi Lessa! Hope you had a good day!

I've had a nice night, up until now, listening to Regan and Britney, with their nastiness.

I wanna see Lane's HOH!

August 26, 2010 at 11:50 PM  
Blogger Kassie said...

Hey Lessa

How are u tonight. It going to be a good week I think. My Final 4 are Lane,Hayden,Brit and Enzo. I would love to Ragan but Lane would never let them vote at Enzo.

August 26, 2010 at 11:56 PM  
Blogger katieblue said...

hi Lessa, Rhonda and B

August 26, 2010 at 11:57 PM  
Blogger AshMoe said...

Hey Lessa!!! Can't wait for the HoH Reveal!!! Thanks for all you do!!

August 27, 2010 at 12:08 AM  
Blogger katieblue said...

Hi Kassie, you are probably right unless Ragan wins the POV. Then would Lane put up Enzo or Brit?

August 27, 2010 at 12:10 AM  
Blogger AshMoe said...

Ragan has a very good chance at PoV though ... do you think Lane will let Brit or Enzo go??

August 27, 2010 at 12:11 AM  
Blogger RhondaM said...

Hey dishers! I'm having a hard time with the conversation between these people tonight. Regan and Britney are so "NOT FUNNY" and honestly killing any hope I had for them as decent human beings. I can't even see their family or friends defending this kind of talk.

August 27, 2010 at 12:12 AM  
Blogger Kassie said...

I think He would let go of Brit before he would let go of enzo because of being together since the beginning.

August 27, 2010 at 12:15 AM  
Blogger katieblue said...

I don't know Ashley, Im guessing Brit.

August 27, 2010 at 12:17 AM  
Blogger katieblue said...

They never give it a rest do they?

August 27, 2010 at 12:18 AM  
Blogger AshMoe said...

Plus Brit has a lot better chance at beating Lane for the half mil!! I think it would be in the CG3s best bet to get her out .. since shes won so much more than anyone left!!!

August 27, 2010 at 12:18 AM  
Blogger Izzy said...

ashley..sure hope Lane lets enzo go. You gotta love this game.

I think a lot of us didn't have a favorite...but we very soon found HGs we didn't like.

Although...really started liking Lane. Not the Lane with BG, but the Lane with Brit.

August 27, 2010 at 12:19 AM  
Blogger AshMoe said...

Izzy .. wishful thinking haha the floaters have floated all the way to the end which stinks in a way ... but what can ya do .. Its BB!! Lane is prob my fav of the ones left! He cracks me up!! Nothin like a good ol country boy!

August 27, 2010 at 12:22 AM  
Blogger AshMoe said...

Lessa thats all they have been talken bout all night .. sequester sequester sequester ... BBAD had fish forever earlier!!!

August 27, 2010 at 12:24 AM  
Blogger RhondaM said...

oh shoot far... I can't take much more! Brit and Regan! So inappropriate, even if you're drunk!

Ahhhh!!!!!

August 27, 2010 at 12:29 AM  
Blogger katieblue said...

Crap! They did this last week too

August 27, 2010 at 12:32 AM  
Blogger RhondaM said...

Muscle Milk!!!

I ♥ Lane!

August 27, 2010 at 12:33 AM  
Blogger RhondaM said...

Lane - you come from hard working Texans. You have a sweet family and you need to show the love with a BIG win!

August 27, 2010 at 12:39 AM  
Blogger Michelle in Indiana said...

I hate CBS!

August 27, 2010 at 12:40 AM  
Blogger GaleFromSouthLouisiana said...

I stayed up to see Bubbles :( !

August 27, 2010 at 12:43 AM  
Blogger Izzy said...

ashley...yep, we're kinda on the same page!

Now I'm wondering about America's fav. TV only's might vote Reg, Matt, or brit because of their DRs.

Game-wise, should go to Brendon. BUt that's not gonna happen. So my fav vote goes to Lane.

August 27, 2010 at 12:44 AM  
Blogger AshMoe said...

Alright .. had to stay up for HoH reveal .. since its bubbles I'm hitten the sack ... night all!! See ya in the morning!!

August 27, 2010 at 12:45 AM  
Blogger Izzy said...

ashley...yep, I agree. Still hoping Lane will not put Brit up. I love their connection so much.

Okay, and I'm gonna stop typing.

Sweetest dreams all around. Lessa thank you so much for showing up night after night. Just speaking for myself, you and this late night blog have really helped take my mind off things that I can't control. Y'all are a hoot!!

Nite nite all xxoo

August 27, 2010 at 1:02 AM  
Blogger Norma said...

I had to laugh when Lane said how he yanks on his ear to tell his Mom he loves her. I do remember him playing with his ear when he was playing with something else in the shower. I'm not interested in any of the player left now.

August 27, 2010 at 1:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below