;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Saturday, August 28, 2010

Big Brother 12: Overnight Lite

Good Morning, BB Lovers! Happy Saturday!

Live Feed Subscribers: As we near the end of the month, don't forget to take advantage of your $10 in free songs! :0)

I woke up to a very surprising sight at 1am BBT - no morph comp and the feeds were on some bizarre loop, wherein I had Enzo simultaneously in the bathroom and in bed in jumanji.. and Lane behaving questionably in the hoh shower. Actually, I'm not sure there's anything questionable about his behavior, being a 24 year old male, but that's another subject altogether.

Before I get into transcribing some of the conversations from last night, a couple of things I need to call to your attention:

The folks at Real are doing a limited time Special Offer on the feeds & you can get in now for the special price of 9.99 per month, which is pretty nuts, considering that includes $10 in free music per month, a $5 free game, total access to the live feeds, as well as complete access to flashback for bb10, bb11 and bb12, so you can see every moment you ever missed, and a ton of pretty cool non-bb content! And.. it all still comes with a 3 day free trial, so you can thoroughly check everything out before you commit.

There is 1 day left on Kristen's Hippietard auction! How high will it go?!?

Here's the link for you to keep an eye on the other BB Related Auctions too!

Did you know that for $5 you can enter to win a chance at going to the Vegas Bash all the HGs keep talking about, and many, many more reality stars from BB, Survivor and other shows will be attending? And... maybe even me... I'm still thinking about it... wondering if they can attach a massage therapist to my room.. and a jacuzzi.. and if i'll be able to string a coherent sentence together by the end of season.

You can, of course, buy tickets for the event outright too...

OK.. Time to make the donuts! Please check back for the completed Overnight at around 5am BBT.

Midnight BBT

While Lane's upstairs in the HoH, listening to some tunes, and Ragan's in Taj studying, Britney, Hayden and Enzo are gathered around the jacuzzi sharing personal stories about their lives.

At the moment, Britney's telling the boys how she met her fiance', Nick. She was impressed with him, because he approached her and showed interest when she was decidedly unglamorous in a turtleneck, and there were plenty of other girls around, strutting their stuff in considerably less.

When Britney pauses for a rare breath, Enzo shares the story of how he met his wife...

CUT TO:
12:15am BBT
Camera 3

Let's join Hayden in the shower, shall we?


After a couple minutes of solitude, Enzo emerges from the WC and they chat about possibly studying tonight. When it comes to discussing the morph, Enzo sounds like he's setting himself up for failure.

12:29am BBT
Enzo: Know what would be cool tomorrow? Faces.
Hayden: Yeah, faces would be cool. Faces are like, that's something anybody can win. Know what I mean?
Enzo: Yeah
Hayden: Just kinda depends if you're good at it or not.
Enzo: On the spot. There's gonna be probably one or 2 that are harder, that everyone's gonna be stumped on.
Hayden: Right.
Enzo: So that'll waste time. Ya know what I mean?

Lane enters the bathroom.

Enzo: What do you think tomorrow? The faces?
Lane: More than likely.
Enzo: I think like one or 2 of ems gonna be hard, so everyone gets stumped on em.
Hayden: Yeah.
BB: Hayden, please come the the Diary Room.


Enzo: They doin' this sh*t now?
Lane: Yeah.. about the Ceremony.
Enzo: Oh, about the shun?
Hayden: Oh, the Penguin Ceremony?
Lane: Yeah.

Hayden goes to the DR, and Enzo and Lane remain chatting about how soon they'll be seeing their families... 19 more days... 2 weeks, in their wishful estimations.

Lane: I don't want to talk to anyone. I don't wanna be funny no more.
Enzo: I hate the DR.

Bubbles... for about a minute.. When we return, they're talking about Ragan, their complete exhaustion, and their need to win and bring it home.


Lane: He wont win. Dude, we came this far. If we don't leave with something, I'm gonna be so pissed!
Enzo: I'm gonna be pissed, yo. We got fans out there. I'm tellin' ya. They want one of us to win this thing.
Lane: Yeah.
Enzo: There's no way around it, man.
Lane: Like I'm in a slump. Like I feel myself slumping in depression.
Enzo: Man..
Lane: We GOT to need to win 1 more HoH...
Enzo: That's it. And PoV... Then that solidifies it.
Lane: Got to. We just need to win HoH and PoV. That's it. Out of the 3 of us. That's it. Then it's the final 3. Then our families are here. Families are already getting booking right now. They're gonna be waiting in the hotel for us.... Can't wait to see your little baby.
Enzo: Me too.. I'll definitely be cryin'.
Lane: Oh, definitely.
Enzo: I'm gonna cry so many tears of joy, I don't know what I'm gonna do. I can't wait man. I'm done. I just wanna bang out these last 2 weeks, if I'm in this house.
Lane: I'm spent.


CUT TO:
12:49am BBT
Bathroom
Britney & Hayden have joined Enzo & Lane. They're talking and laughing about all the comps this season.. and Brendon in the comps.



Enzo: I still remember when he was on that paint can, yo, and every time he spun around, it just got worse and worse, yo. I got to see it.
Britney: I know! He was shakin!! I was telling Matty - he's gonna go.
Enzo: Every spin, he was lookin' at the ground...

Lane: We've done a lot of competitions... I wonder how many DR sessions we've done each.
Britney: Oh my gosh.. At least a hundred.
Enzo: You're not gonna even remember all the sh*t that happened..
Hayden: Like when we first walked in the house?
Britney: Ew. I hugged Rachel.. I remember Andrew, because he made a joke about it being a Jewish Dating Show... And Matty told me that story about his wife within the first 10 minutes..
Enzo: That's deep...

By 1am, Lane has excused himself and gone up to HoH, and Britney's sure she's hearing noises.. She alerts Hayden and Enzo to it, and they all get paranoid about what's coming next.

CUT TO:
1:15am BBT
Jumanji
Hayden, Britney & Enzo

Enzo's indulging in his nightly talk about his wife...

Enzo: I come from the street, and she's like got 4 degrees, like she's beautiful, she's unreal, like, I struck gold with her. Ya know what I mean?
Britney: That's sweet...
Hayden: Where'd she go to school?
Enzo: uhh.. She went to Holyfield, an all girls school for high school... then (missed it small college).. then she went to Rutgers for her Master's...

Meanwhile, Lane is upstairs in HoH re-reading his letter from home... and Ragan is sleeping in Taj. Chatter in Jumanji continues a little while longer, then they're all quiet by 2am BBT...

This concludes the Overnight Report! We'll see you back here when the HGs wake up and begin their day... Someone's got a PoV Comp to win!


Watch Big Brother 12 on SuperPass!
Get Your Free Trial of the Live Feeds!
And Start Watching the Real Big Brother!
3 Days Free, Then Only 9.99 per Month!






Permalink







32 Comments:

Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Hey Everyone! ☼☺Happy Saturday!☺☼

I've gone to get some cardio while they're sleeping.. I'll see you back here around 7:30am BBT to publish your comments.

xo,
C

August 28, 2010 at 4:52 AM  
Blogger CuriouslyAmazed said...

I just wanted to ask if anyone had watched Andrew on the Early Show the day after he got evicted? I know it was awhile ago now but I was just going back and watching everyone at CBS.com because I never have watched it when it actually airs (needed to kill some time).

I found his interview truly touching and inspiring. I wanted to share the link here (if I can) so that everyone else can enjoy and see what I saw in case they didn't see it either.

http://www.cbs.com/daytime/the_early_show/video/?pid=qvC_a74PgbbOete6DGYGbUiB8eluCcFi&vs=Default&play=true

I hope that's ok?

August 28, 2010 at 4:52 AM  
Blogger CuriouslyAmazed said...

BTW, good morning Carolyn! :)

August 28, 2010 at 4:53 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Good morning.

I tried for the first time this summer to get my "free" music downloads with my real subscription - and I'm not eligible (I'm canadian) :( what a BUMMER!

August 28, 2010 at 6:09 AM  
Blogger earlybird said...

If you ask me, Lane made a HUGE mistake by leaving Britney off the block!

I have no doubt, whatsoever, that, if she wins PoV, she is going to use it on Ragan, in order to assure that either Enzo or Hayden goes home.

This would bring her one step closer to sitting next to Ragan in the F2 -- which is probably the only person she stands a chance against, if she wants to win the $500K.

I would hope that, if Ragan wins PoV, Lane will put Britney on the block, and then decide who goes home, if the vote is split.

If he wants to keep the Brigade's votes, he'll send Britney packing.

Of course, in a perfect world, the noms will stay the same, and Ragan will get the boot!!

August 28, 2010 at 7:05 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Good Morning, NCMomof3! :)

Good morning, MeganLooke! :) man.. I don't know why it's that way for Canadians.. It doesn't make sense.

Good morning, EarlyBird :)

Good Morning, DavidB :)

August 28, 2010 at 7:43 AM  
Blogger Sparklin said...

Good morning Carolyn ~ Thanks for the overnight, it's the one part that I never get to see as it's wayyy past by bed time!! You rock honey!!!

August 28, 2010 at 7:47 AM  
Blogger David B said...

I think it's fair. Brit.'s using Lane as much as he's using her and both know they can't and won't save each other when push comes to shove.

August 28, 2010 at 7:48 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good Morning Carolyn,

Good Morning BBDishers,

I was so surprised they didn't play the morph game last night. I was thinking the same as you Carolyn(and that doesn't happen EVER with this ole brain) that "tonight's the night"...I was all excited too(than fell asleep)..

>>NCMom, I was there the night Andrew was evicted. He was the sweetest Man. He could not believe how much the audience cared about him. In first interview right after he walked out the door he was still in shock, than they took him to a special room and the show finished. About 5 minutes after BB ended they brought him back for taping of the Morning show..the actual interview lasted about 15 minutes..Julie really liked him and when it was over as he was leaving he turned back to audience to wave and was crying. He was a sweetheart and really got a bum rap on the show because no one took the time to get to know him.

Whew..sorry for going on and on..but it just brought up sweet memories of Captain Kosher..I got 1 of his T-shirts..

Have a good day everyone..

And since this is a book, Thank you Carolyn, Genie(going to miss you) and lessa..you are all such sweet and special women..xoxoxo

August 28, 2010 at 7:48 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Good Morning, Pam :) xoxoxo

Good morning, Sparklin :)

August 28, 2010 at 7:55 AM  
Blogger Melinda said...

Is anyone else having trouble with the feeds this morning? It's saying "this stream is unavailable".

August 28, 2010 at 7:56 AM  
Blogger Melinda said...

Oh...nevermind...the explanation just came up when I refreshed again! haha

August 28, 2010 at 7:58 AM  
Blogger David B said...

Apparently the power outage at Studio City is causing a feeds outage? That's what it say's inside the feeds.

August 28, 2010 at 7:58 AM  
Blogger David B said...

"At 7:20am today there was power outage in Studio City, CA which caused the feeds to drop. Provided the power returns, the feeds will be back shortly. Thanks for your patience."

August 28, 2010 at 7:58 AM  
Blogger Cris said...

Akkk Power outage in Studio City...No Feeds. I blame Skippy for this....Skippy is evil and is probably the real saboteur. :P

August 28, 2010 at 8:02 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

FYI

At 7:20am today there was power outage in Studio City, CA which caused the feeds to drop. Provided the power returns, the feeds will be back shortly. Thanks for your patience.

August 28, 2010 at 8:02 AM  
Blogger Shamell said...

Morning everyone!

I sent you a lil starbucks money Carolyn lol

I'll hit it again on payday! and again and again if my husband get's a damn job *cries*

August 28, 2010 at 8:03 AM  
Blogger Sparklin said...

I'm not so impressed with Brit after yesterday. I'm not loving her 'shunning' (ha) of Ragan. She says Ragain is depressed, but she still sticks to the boys like the cotton candy to my fingers last night!
There were a couple of other situations yesterday that bothered me, but now I can't remember.

August 28, 2010 at 8:05 AM  
Blogger Cris said...

Snoozing houseguests on all 4 feeds. All is right in the world. :) Doesn't seem fair that I've already been to work and back today and these bums are still in bed.

August 28, 2010 at 8:06 AM  
Blogger Sparklin said...

Back now though!

August 28, 2010 at 8:08 AM  
Blogger CuriouslyAmazed said...

Pamela,
I was touched by what he said and did particularly about his father, daughter and girlfriend. He was so choked up and in tears explaining. I felt so bad. I know how big of a deal it was and will be with his father, especially if his father doesn't approve or understand. it will not be a good place for him to be in at all. :(

August 28, 2010 at 8:13 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Nothing like a well timed power outage, eh? ;)

Good morning, Melinda :)

Good Morning, Cris! :)

Good Morning, MnM! :) Thank you very much!

I'm gonna have to check out the Andrew interview... Thank you for posting it, Pam!

August 28, 2010 at 8:24 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

One day left and still climbing:

Kristen's Hippietard & Wig on eBay!

August 28, 2010 at 8:30 AM  
Blogger CuriouslyAmazed said...

Your Welcome Carolyn! ;)

August 28, 2010 at 8:32 AM  
Blogger curlerchick said...

Morning Carolyn, Morning Dishers.

Last night when I was watching the feeds Ragan was telling Enzo that he didn't think they would play Morph. (I think he was serious not blowing smoke).

He went on to explanin how BB has been switching around all the comps on them this year. More Pandora's Boxes and the DE had the skill first and than the quiz versus the other way around.

He did say they could still do it, but just wasn't so sure anymore.

August 28, 2010 at 8:35 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

g'morning, curlerchick :) i saw ragan say that.. and then promptly return to his room to go over all the details from everyone's faces..

seemed like a rather intentional misdirect to me.

August 28, 2010 at 8:46 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

i;m out... genie'll be here for da wakey wakey!

August 28, 2010 at 8:49 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have a great day Carolyn...

It was NCMom that posted link..I told the story..and glad to share on my part

August 28, 2010 at 8:52 AM  
Blogger Kristin - GettingItTogether said...

I was going to enter the $5 dollar contest but these rules say that the time has passed, is that not the case? The rules read as follows:

Tickets are given out for all donations made before 11:59PM August 15th.
Drawing Held on August 19th Live on The BB Hour at 4PM. Participant does not need to be present to win but must clam prize with in 72 hour or no later that 11:59 PM Saturday August 22nd.

August 28, 2010 at 8:55 AM  
Blogger Genie Sea said...

Morning Everyone! I'm here publishing comments until I see the whites of their eyes, then I'll open the Morning Post! :)

August 28, 2010 at 9:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Genie,

Didn't get to respond to your goodbye yesterday...

I just want you to know how much I enjoy you each year. You bring so much to Carolyn's blog and I want to thank you.

I am grateful we have teachers like you out there. I hate the politics also, plus all the cut backs so I know it is an uphill battle for you..Good luck this year and again thank you.

You will be missed by everyone, including me...:( :(
((((hugs)))) xoxoxo

August 28, 2010 at 9:13 AM  
Blogger Genie Sea said...

NEW TOP POST!!

August 28, 2010 at 9:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below