BB12: Early Friday with Five Alive
Good Morning BB Lovers!!
Before we get started on watching the live feeds today for possible Luxury/Food Competitions, I'd like to take a personal moment. This is my last Friday doing the Morning Report with two more to go for me, this season, and I would like to thank each and every one of you for sharing it with me, making me laugh, think, and wonder! It's been an honor and a blast sharing this with you, and beyond fun working with Caro! :) BBDish Rocks! :)
On to the game!
As you probably know, the house is down to five people with last night's Double Eviction, leaving Hayden, Lane, Enzo, Ragan & Britney in the house; and it's quite the game reset. With the house's prime targets gone, the sights have been adjusted.
Lane is HoH, and without a doubt, Ragan will be going up as the target; even, Ragan knows this without being told. You can read details about his and the others' strategizing in Carolyn's spectacular Overnight Report!
The question remains who will go up as a "pawn" against Ragan? The evening started with Britney being the natural choice, to Enzo as the most likely. In a brief game session between Hayden and Lane, the nuclear alliance within the Brigade, it was revealed to us that they are fine with either Britney or Enzo leaving should Ragan win PoV.
How the tides turn!
Today, we are eagerly hoping for some form of Luxury/Reward Competition, along with nominations and the ensuing fallout. Even though there are only 5 HGs left, there is still a whole lot of game to go!!
9:20 AM BBT
When feeds return the bedroom lights are still out, but Britney is up and doing her makeup.
9:32 AM BBT
- Enzo goes to the Storage Room to change his batteries, then to the bathroom, finally hopping into Lane's bed.
- The bedroom lights are not on yet, and they're not on Lock Down. No luxury comp this morning, it seems...
- Britney is no longer in the bathroom, and has not gone back to bed.
9:46 AM BBT
- We hear a door opening off the feeds, then bubbles. It was Britney coming out of DR.
- Feeds return to Hayden who comes out of Taj and has a quick talk with Enzo.
- Feeds switch to the kitchen where Britney is taking her morning Advil, then goes to the bathroom. She comes out of the WC and doesn't wash her hands.
- She tells Enzo in Jumanji that there are no Have Nots this week as they both jump into their beds.
- We get brief bubbles cause G-d forbid we should have any important information.
- Hayden is in DR.
- Enzo wants to know when he will take the Penguin suit off.
9:52 AM BBT
Hayden comes out of DR and we get bubbled. **I'm on to you Skippy!
9:56 AM BBT
- Hayden is in the bathroom and meets up with Lane in the kitchen, telling him he just came out of DR, and... you guessed it.... bubbles.
- It seems Lane was asked to leave the HoH, and production is up there doing something.
- Enzo, Hayden and Britney are wondering if there is another Pandora's Box. Hayden and Enzo strategize about who will go for the money and who will look for the key.
- Lane comes out of DR. Hayden asks him what time they asked him to leave HoH this morning, and we get bubble-swamped.
10:02 AM BBT
There are a lot of banging sounds coming from upstairs and no it's not what you dirty thinkers think it is!
10:14 AM BBT
Someone comes out of DR and we get bubbled again!
This could be it!
10:26 AM BBT
Lights on! Wakey, Wakey House Guests!
- Enzo, Lane, Hayden and Britney are in Jumanji.
- Britney and Hayden are buried in bed.
- Enzo and Lane are talking about possible competition rewards. Enzo is "joking" about a midget he will win in the competition.
Enzo: Think we'll have a luxurious today?
Enzo: Maybe Sunday, Britney said... I'm in the mood for pizza today. (**I'm in the mood for you to stop talking...).. I hear people in the walls. There must be a thousand people in this place... (*Yup, and one of them loves the bubble button! *Stares*)
And snooze button engage.... zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
10:46 AM BBT
Pensive Breakfast for One.
Enzo comes in and Ragan asks him to look at the counter. It's covered with ants apparently!
BB: Good Morning House Guests! It's time to get up for the day.... (*Erm... Now?)
- Hayden is up and getting breakfast. Ragan thinks that there won't be a luxury competition because they will be showing the HoH competition on Sunday's show... (*What does it have to do with it?)
- Enzo goes into Jumanji and tells Britney that her donuts are covered with ants...
- Britney asks Lane if he wants pancakes or cereal. Enzo eats beef jerky. He and Britney both say that they love meat...
- Hayden joins Britney, Enzo and Lane in Jumanji... Lipsmacking Hayden is eating his cereal. They decide not to make pancakes because it makes a mess...
- Lane sees all the ants that are covering everything in the kitchen.
- Britney comes and sprays the ants with open food sitting on the counter... Britney's strategy is called eviction by poisoning....
- Ragan is on the hammock practicing the HGs faces for a possible Morpho-matic PoV Competition....
- In the bathroom, Lane and Britney are hanging out in the bathroom while Hayden takes a long shower and Britney has her cereal.
11:17 AM BBT
BB: Please go to the Dairy Room.
Britney is cleaning out the cupboards, saying, "That's disgusting," sporadically. She moves on to clean the fridge.
11:22 AM BBT
Is it Pandora's Box? Is it an HoH Luxury/Clothes Competition? Is it nominations because Lane was called to DR? Who the heck knows?? I will be posting results here if the feeds come back before 1 PM BBT! :)
11:42 AM BBT
Pandora's Box opened!
Lane: I can open 3 envelopes and it could up to 3 punishments. I got $91.17...
Britney: The room isn't as big as Matt made it sound...
Lane: The screen showed 3 envelopes... There were gold chains and money trees and I got 17 cents.
Ragan: When did they say it was gonna be?
Ragan: Oh, so we're getting it today?
Lane: When I walked in, I was Oh Pandora's Box.... I don't trust you. But I went in anyway... I took it because it said I would be punished with you all.
Enzo: I hope it's Luxury.
Ragan: I don't think so. We had too many comps with luxuries.
Enzo: Maybe we'll have a celebrity visiting...
Ragan: What if we get 3 Kathys...
Lane: what if we get 3 Rachel look-a-likes...
Hayden: You got 17 cents?
Lane: 91 dollars and 17 cents...
So to summarize, Lane opened Pandora's Box. There were 3 envelopes to choose from, and there will be 3 punishments/rewards for the House. Lane says he got $91.17.
11:56 AM BBT
Britney comes into HoH. She puts on the headphones and says she wanted to get there before Enzo.
BB: House Guests. This is a Lock Down. Please go outside and close the sliding glass door.
Lane: This is it.
Britney is in a bad mood today; she is tired of Enzo's complaining. Lane asks her if she will spend the night in HoH. She grumbles.
They all meet outside. They speculate what it will be. Ragan says he still wishes it would be 3 Rachel look-a-likes. They speculate about two former HGs sitting at the dining table, like Renny and Natalie. Then talk turns to former HG bashing... **We've come full circle, folks.
12:03 PM BBT
They hear some rustling inside and we get bubble-slapped...
Talk turns to mocking Brendon and how he talks. Ragan, Britney and Enzo are doing the most bashing. Lane is laughing, and Hayden is mostly sitting quietly. Britney turns the talk to Rachel. Enzo starts making fun at himself and his performance in the game. He says his wife will not let him live it down, and how he embarrassed her.
Talk turns back to Brendon. Ragan is gleefully anticipating when Brendon finds out what ND means. (*Do you people have nothing else to talk about?) Enzo says Brendon will pull his *bleep* out and it will be like a horse's *bleep*. Ragan says he wonders if Brendon will propose to Rachel on Finale night, and Enzo responds, "Not on my season!" Mike Boogie's proposal is brought up and the conversation results in bubbles... When feeds return to them talking about possibilities for All-Stars.
12:46 PM BBT
12:49 PM BBT
Hayden: If we want Britney up with Ragan. If Ragan wins, we put Enzo up and Britney goes home. Enzo will be upset, but....
Lane: If Enzo goes up, he'll definitely think I'm too far in with Britney and he will be pissed.
Hayden: I hope the PoV will be the one where something is missing from the house...
Lane: We'll talk to Enzo...
Hayden: We can't tell Enzo we're not putting Britney on the block as a pawn to keep on her good side...
Lane: I'll tall him to put me up as a pawn next week if he wins...
Hayden: I think for our game, it's probably smarter to put Enzo up. We want Britney to trust us and take us to F3... We have to make sure to get Ragan out this week.
Lane: It's very important. If Ragan leaves, we're guaranteed final 3, no matter what.
Hayden: Are you sure they have nothing? (Britney and Ragan) Cause if she wins, and pulls Ragan off, then I have to go up. I hope that doesn't happen. (Famous last words...)
Hayden: Cause if I go up, I will probably go home against Enzo. They would want to keep him over me.
Lane: I'll just tell him that we don't want Britney to get mad and use the PoV on Ragan...
Hayden: What if he says then why not put both of them up?
12:56 PM BBT
BB: Please go to the Dairy Room.
1:04 PM BBT
Britney: Who you putting up?
Lane: Ragan and Enzo. I promised I wouldn't put you up with the Matt deal... You wouldn't take Ragan off the block?
Britney: Don't be an idiot.
Lane: I hope he doesn't win PoV!
Britney: I hope so. He's damn good at PoVs... I'm worried that Enzo is all fired up and I'm worried if he wins HoH, I'm gone.
Lane: I don't know what to tell him... (He goes through some lame excuses)... Or I could put you up.
Britney: Don't put me up!!! I was up as a pawn already! Why don't you put up Hayden?
Lane: I won't put up Hayden.
Britney: And you're considering putting me up? You like Hayden better than me! I'm going to take Ragan down.
Lane: Then you're going up. (They're joking.)
Britney: You like Hayden more than me. I am the third wheel here!
Lane: No You're not.
Britney: Why don't you put up Hayden? He hasn't been on the block since week 4!
And round they go...