;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Sunday, August 29, 2010

Big Brother 12: The Overnight Report

Good Morning, BB Lovers! Happy Sunday!

Kristen's Hippietard auction ends just past noon - at 12:10pm BBT today! How high will it go?!

Reminder for U.S. Residents: It's almost the end of the month... Don't forget to take advantage and get the $10 in free music that comes with your live feed subscription every month!

FYI - You can now get the 3 day free trial of the live feeds & if you decide to keep em after the trial, it's just 9.99/month! This very special offer ends September 3rd, so don't delay! You know you're gonna want to have the feeds for the long skill HoH comp that will very likely be happening this coming Thursday night on the feeds after the live show... and then the Final 3 endurance comp after that... Best to get them set up now and get accustomed to the new interface before the big events!

Just in time for Sunday Funnies, Pandora's Punishment Number 2 has arrived to the BB12 house, and it's all about sock puppets...

The HGs must all wear their sock puppet likenesses whenever they are speaking, and if someone falters, they become a Have Not for the week. It's great stuff!

If you'd like to go back and check it out in the flashback section of the live feeds, from when the puppets first arrived on the scene, go to August 28 - 8:06pm on the Quad Cam or 7:53pm on Camera 3 (the fb times are extra screwy today). The HGs continue with the puppet shows all night long after this...

For details on what went down in the house from 11pm to 1am, please check out Lessa's very funny post: It's the Return of the Sock Puppets! If you need to go back further than that, check out PoV Spoiler & Aftermath & Puppets - Genie Sea was kind enough to hop into the post after I'd passed out last night & add the puppet stuff. :)

OK.. time to make the donuts! Please refresh this post periodically for new info. My goal for Overnight completion today is 7am BBT.

Ragan Fans: As Lessa mentioned in Late Night Sock Puppets, Ragan was out on the hammock shortly before 1am to deliver his grand soliloquy or swan song...

If you'd like to check it out on flashback, go to August 29th - Camera 1 - 12:25am.

Ragan: And I'm proud because I came into the house with a muscle injury in my chest, and I was really afraid of f'ing up that injury more, so I was really pleased with how I did... The one after that was the 1st Have Not competition, the caramel in the popcorn, and I think I kicked ass on that competition. I was really fast in the caramel. I was really proud of my performance, 'cause that was one of the toughest challenges. It may not look that hard on tv, but it was hard.

***Yes, yes. You're good enough. You're smart enough. And gosh darn it, people like you.

Ragan: The majority rules HoH was the next competition.. I think I went like 7 rounds in that event. I was not trying to throw it. I legitimately lost on that one, but I still did pretty good. The stick em up challenge was a train wreck, but I don't think it was my fault.. It was the taping job. I was in pain in that challenge. That was not thrown... Um. Next was the stocks. I didn't get to participate in that. Next was the surf challenge. Surf Challenge I came in second to Matt. I legitimately fell off that board. (***A bit of revisionist history) I didn't want to win the challenge. My goal going into the endurance challenge was to get second, because I didn't want to have to make any decisions at that point. I didn't want people thinking, ooh, Ragan just won an endurance challenge.. I knew that if I could get to second place, I could make a deal.. Luckily with my best friend in the house. But I did legitimately fall off. Because I knew Matt was going to be up there all night...

Ragan runs through every event of the season and details his performance in each event... You can catch the whole thing on flashback. I've got to move forward.

CUT TO:
1am BBT
Camera 3
HoH
Hayden, Enzo, Lane & Britney.. and the puppets
Enzo's present, but laying on the floor, listening to music.

They're talking about the power outage yesterday morning... Only they don't know it... And then onto study for the morph comp...
Britney: I didn't even get out of bed.
Hayden: And the memory wall was off... Everything was off.. And then Enzo thought, because the memory wall was off, we were gonna have to do the face challenge..
Lane: Right then and there?
Hayden: Well, he thought they were gonna shut it off, and then we'd go out an do the face challenge... 'Cause when we got up that early, whatever time it was, they were workin' outside..
Lane: Oh.
Hayden: I'm guessin it was like 5:30-6..
Britney: When we were downstairs in the living room, and they were talking about how they studied for that face challenge, I was like, holy eff! May I shoulda studied more.
Hayden: Yeah, I haven't even...
Britney: Ragan's like, "I thought of 5 distinguishing characteristics of from each persons face.. "Then Enzo's like, "yeah, there's only 3 people who aren't showing teeth.. There's only 4 people who aren't.." And I'm like..
Hayden: Then Enzo's like, yeah, Brendon has these lines showing.. and I'm like, Enzo?! You know this sh*t? Of all people.
Britney: I know! Crap! Guess I should've been studying the faces more than I have..

Hayden: Ragan.. 5 distinguishing characteristics from each face.
Britney: Yeah.. come on..
Lane: That's when you know stuff too good, and when you see it, it's just gonna be..

Britney: How pissed was Ragan that it was not anything mental that he could've studied for today?
Lane: He's been pissed ever since..
Hayden: I'm so glad that last.. y'know.. was that before and after..
Britney: So that we don't have to worry about it anymore?
Lane: Yeah..
Hayden: Well, not even that.. Just what if today's..
Britney: Veto woulda been before and after?
Hayden: Yeah.. just suck.

Chatter in HoH continues and runs the gamut from favorite books and movies to final 4 happiness..

At 2:47am BBT, Britney leaves the HoH to go downstairs to bed, and that is when game talk resumes amongst the boys.. We'll join them then (as soon as I find the right time on flashback - cuz the times are all over the place this morning)...

2:39am BBT
(on flashback)
Camera 1
HoH
Britney, Lane, Enzo, Hayden

Britney hugs Lane goodnight, tells the others goodnight and heads down to Jumanji to sleep.

Incidentally, Ragan is already passed out in Taj, so there is no communication between them. I followed her down there to make sure, while it was happening live..

Hayden: Night, Britster. I'll be down in a sec.
Britney: Ok, well, don't talk to be, cuz I'm gonna have this thing (her puppet) taken off.
Hayden: Ok. I might have to give you a fist pound.
Britney: Ok. Good idea.

And out she goes. The boys wait a cautious 20 seconds before they start talking about the final 3, without her... Lane makes a show of it with his puppet.

Lane: Almost done. Almost done.
Hayden: So close, man.. I feel like the closer we get though..
Lane: The longer it takes.
Hayden: Yeah. I feel like the harder it's gonna be.
Lane: Oh yeah.
Hayden: You feel like that too?
Lane: But, that means the more comps we'll have.. so it'll take up time.
***The sock puppets are cracking me up!

Hayden: Whaddaya mean?
Lane: Like, isn't the final 3, you have like 4 comps in 1 week?
Hayden: Yeah. Final 3, you have 3 comps.. I think in 1 day maybe.
Lane: In one day?
Hayden: I don't know, man.

*** OK, boys, I do. The final 3 HoH comps are spread out over several days. The first one is Endurance (yippeee!) and it begins on the live show and continues on the live feeds that night. (The winner of Part 1 moves directly to part 3, where he/she plays the winner of part 2.) Part 2 of the final 3 HoH is physical, as well as mental, and traditionally it happens the day following the endurance comp when they're all good and beat up. Part 3 is a toss up. It's always mental, but last season they combined a skill aspect as well.. Also, last season they kept it at final 3 until the live finale, which was something new, as traditionally, it's always been just the final 2 in the house for the last few days.

OK.. moving on...

Lane: 1 day?
Hayden: I don't know. Maybe not. Maybe it's all in one week. I guess it can't be one day.. cuz the final quiz is one day...
Lane: Yeah, cuz I think you gotta comps all through the week, and then the last day, that's when you decide, then the next day's live, and you do your speeches.
Hayden: Yeah.
Lane: Or you do your speeches before.. No, it's all the last day. And if it's on a Tuesday or Wednesday, all that week you gotta be doin'... So we got less than 2 weeks.
Hayden: No
Lane: If we end on a Tuesday?
Hayden: We'll have 2 weeks exactly this coming Tuesday, if we end on a Tuesday..

***You'll have 2 weeks exactly this coming Wednesday, because you end on a Wednesday, September 15th, from 9-11pm Eastern, following the 8pm premiere of Survivor.

Hayden: So we have like 16 days right now.
Lane: Only 16 days?
Hayden: Yeah
Lane: We're outta 20s? (big sigh of relief)
Hayden: Yeah
Lane: We have 6 more days to get to single digits!

***Reminds me of our reverse countdown before the season started... misty eyes..

Hayden: Wowwww...
Lane: 6 more days to get to 9 days.

Hayden: This Thursday we'll get down to 4, Next Thursday we'll get down to 3... Then we're done. Then we have to become entrepreneurs.. Open up a restaurant..

Talk turns to their plans to open a bar or restaurant together... and travel plans..

CUT TO:
2:51am BBT
(flashback time)
Camera 1
HoH
Enzo, Lane & Hayden

Lane: Final 3...
Enzo: This is the best HoH. This is it.
Hayden: This is the big dog right here.
Enzo: This is like.. You win this HoH, you're in the final.. You're in the last week. The final week. That's it. And then final week, you go for it all. That's it. You go for it all. If you win, you win. Then you go to final 2, and maybe you win the money.. Britney does not stand a chance, yo. I don't give a f--k. If it's you and me and Britney in there (this coming HoH when Lane can't play), well it's gonna be, you me and Britney, Pfff... Yo.
Hayden: We're gonna kill her.
Enzo: I'm gonna scream at her. Like, she's gonna be terrified.

Hayden: You do that, bro.

Enzo: I'm gonna. This is it, yo. I'm pullin' all the tricks outta the hat.
Hayden: Like right before it starts, scream at her.
Enzo: Oh, I'm gonna be like, "You got this? You want this? You want this? Cuz I want this!" I'm gonna f'in scare the sh*t outta her.
***umm.. that wasn't scary.
Lane: Biggest one.. and I can't play in it.
Hayden: That's alright. We got your back.

Enzo: But that's step one.
Hayden: Then we gotta win the Veto!!
Enzo: Step 2, we gotta win the Veto. If we don't win the f--kin veto, it's like..
Hayden: Horsesh*t.
Lane: Done.
Enzo: And that's what's gonna be really hard... Cuz that Veto could be like tailored for her.. ya know what I mean?
Hayden: That Veto is gonna be the faces.

***Ding ding ding! We have a winner. Now, just call it Morph and make me happy.

Enzo: And hopefully it is, 'cause if it's the faces, we all have a good shot at that. Ya know what I mean?
Lane: Cuz we got more people competing.
Enzo: That's what I'm sayin'. We gotta good shot at that.
Hayden: OK.. I know.. I don't know sh*t about Big Brother, compared to Britney and Ragan..
Enzo/Lane: (moan their agreement at Britney and Ragan's superior game knowledge)
Hayden: Like, I don't know sh*t.
Enzo: But I think the faces, like, they could be maybe somewhat like last season, not exactly, but maybe somewhat..
Lane: Yeah.
Hayden: In season 10, remember, they did the baby faces.. Combined 2 faces to make a baby face. Last season it was combining 2 faces to make an alien face..
Enzo: It's gonna be like somethin' offa that. It has to be.
Hayden: But.. Ragan and Britney both keep talking about a long skill competition..
Enzo: For the last HoH..
Hayden: For this coming HoH.
Enzo: Yeah. That's what I'm thinking too.
Hayden: Like, remember the can one? Where they dropped the cans in? Or like the chocolate milk one?
Enzo: Where they go back and forth with the chocolate milk..
Lane: Well, both of y'all can bank on that. I hope it's that.
Enzo: I hope it's that. I hope it's a long skill one, cuz i just wanna settle in and just like f'in bug wid it.. Just ok.. and bug wid it..
Lane: mm hmm
Hayden: They had both of those (last season). They had the can one and the hot chocolate one. We haven't had a single long skill this season.

***And you had the ropes one, but you've all conveniently forgotten about that one, since Brendon kicked your butts in the comp

Moving on...

Enzo: I feel good.. I just wanna work out, study some..
Hayden: Hey, we can't study when Britney's around. We don't want her knwoing anything more than..
Enzo: Plus, she'll try to f--k us up. Like today, I was like, Day 43, that's when..
Hayden: Yeah!
Enzo: ..the zingbot came, and she was like, No it wasn't. What are you talking about? That was Rachel. I was like, Yeah, but in the morning, it was the Zingbot.
Hayden: Or maybe she didn't know, but now she knows..
Enzo: Now she knows.
Hayden: So we can't talk about anything in front of her. She doesn't need to know that sh*t. Especially the saboteur messages.. Cuz that's the only thing we have on her.
Lane: Yeah. Big time.
Enzo: Like I said, we should start from week 5 until now, and then start from the beginning until the end.

Enzo hits on it when he says there'll be a quiz about people in the jury house...

Enzo: Hayden went up to him after the comp and said, Ragan, you did good. You don't have anything to be embarrassed about, and he said, Please Leave me Alone.

Lane and Enzo take turns mocking Ragan..

Enzo: Look, I understand.. To lose sucks, but don't shun on my victory.

After another couple minutes Enzo and Lane wrap it up and head downstairs...
We'll join them in the bathroom.

CUT TO:
3:07am BBT
Bathroom
Camera 1
Hayden & Enzo
Enzo: I wanna suntan tomorrow. I haven't suntanned in a while.
Hayden: Yeah, I'm doin' the pool thing tomorrow for sure.
Enzo: Have you talked to him about who he's puttin up?
Hayden: No..
Enzo: Just put up Britney. Who gives a f--k?
Hayden: He might..
Enzo: Why not? Who gives a f--k? He shoulda put Britney up from the beginning.
Hayden: mm hmm. Well, Matty should have (with the DPOV).
Enzo: Ya know how much easier we would have it, if it was Kathy, instead of Britney?
Hayden: mm hmm
Enzo: Think about it. Next HoH is me, you and Kathy. Come on.
Hayden: yup.
Enzo: F'in Matty..

Skipping ahead 15 minutes... Hayden and Enzo are in bed in Jumanji. Chatter about sports for a bit, and they wake Britney, who leaves and goes to the other room... ,They're none too pleased with Ragan for taking over their Taj room...

Enzo: BT's about to get some GB, if she keeps it up.
***Britney's about to get some goodbyes...
Hayden: Whaddaya mean if she keeps it up?
Enzo: Yeah, she's just gone anyway. They took our Taj room. That was our room.
Hayden: And then Ragan complains about the bed.
Enzo: That was our room, yo.
Hayden: Our room.
Enzo: This is wack.

Hayden: Next week, when I'm HoH, you gotta sleep up there.
Enzo: Yeah.. Same thing if I'm HoH.
Hayden: Hell yeah.
**hehe, how sweet!
Enzo: Oh man.. it's gonna get crazy Thursday, bro.
Hayden: It's gonna get real crazy.
Enzo: That's why these next couple days, take it easy, relax.
Hayden: Oh yeah.. Study..

Enzo: Yeah.. tomorrow during the day, when we're on the couch..
Hayden: I think the faces are gonna be really important.
Enzo: Yeah. Every time you eat in that kitchen, always just 10 minutes, just look at the faces. Always. I gottem in my head, like photographed.
Hayden: Yeah?
Enzo: Yeah.
Hayden: I have em decently, but not where I need to be yet.

Enzo: From here on out, it's a war now. There's no losing anything. You lose, you risk yourself going home. That's it. We just gotta f'in win everything from now on. And I'm ok with trying my hardest, and if I don't win, then ok, it wasn't meant to be.
Hayden: Yeah.
Enzo: That's it. But I will give it my all, man.
Hayden: You have to.
Enzo: I'm excited to play. Like winning this today, I'm back to day one. I'm excited. I'm happy. Whatever happened before this day doesn't mean anything anymore. I'm in the final 4.
Hayden: It's beautiful.
Enzo: Both my knees are shot, man... (from the Otev PoV comp)

A little more chatter, then it's bedtime for the boys...

And this concludes the Overnight Report. Happy Sunday, BB Lovers!!



Watch Big Brother 12 on SuperPass!
Get Your Free Trial of the Live Feeds!
And Start Watching the Real Big Brother!
3 Days Free, Then 9.99 per Month!






Permalink







20 Comments:

Blogger GaYToR said...

And again I prove I am psycho. I knew this TOR wold be tje first blog we see this morning.

I'm off for a nap. I only got about 3 hours of sleep; MWAH!

August 29, 2010 at 4:37 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

hehehe :) good morning, Gaytor! MWAH!


Everyone - I'm off to get some serious cardio (call it pizza penance?) ...

August 29, 2010 at 7:24 AM  
Blogger Grendon said...

I can give up on the season completely or I can switch my strategy. I no longer root for anyone to win, I hope for people to lose. I can't stand Enzo. I don't want to see him win anything.

He said nothing that happened before yesterday matters. Well it does. It matters to the viewers and to the jury house.

Everyone, myself included, spent so much time concentrating on how mean Brit and Ragan are. Their meanness was connstant, but it was also immature, petty, high school mean girlitis.

Enzo is a different kind of mean. He alternates between being a coward and a bully. He's sexist and homophobic. He spits out comments that can be both hateful and threatening. He talks about loyalty but has completely rewritten the history of the brigade. He talks about treachery but justifies what he did to Matt. I find nothing at all likeable about this guy. Absolutely nothing. And then he has the nerve to complain about Ragan's jokes and wanting him to shut the eff up. He needs to take his own advice. His shun, yo and meow aren't even slightly entertaining or amusing. I cringe every time he opens his mouth.

Last night, it seems he was itching for a chance to get into it with Ragan. I wish Ragan hadn't isolated himself. I wanted him in the middle of the boys all night-irritating, instigating and pushing Enzo's buttons. I really wanted Enzo to throw a punch. But then I thought about how many times Enzo has been allowed to cheat this year and I figured he wouldn't get punished anyways.

August 29, 2010 at 7:51 AM  
Blogger David B said...

Hooray! It's the Sunday show and I will be watching the live feed link . . . we need to save money so we got the $25 w/tax sattellite tier and its west coast networks . . . I never realized how much that sux . . . i've always had detroit before!!

August 29, 2010 at 7:52 AM  
Blogger Toni said...

Good morning Carolyn and fellow dishers!

I missed all of yesterday, but checked my phone 53 seconds after you posted the POV Spoiler. Yep! I am THAT psychic. HA!

I am disappointed with the results though. I just hope Ragan works on Britney to realize that Lane or Hayden had to take the 5K and Hawaii trip and that she is better off trying to convince Lane to keep Ragan. Of course this is all based on Hayden going on the block. I know Ragan is going home, but I hope he knocks some sense into Britney and she wins HOH or even better POV for this upcoming week!

Lane also needs to be careful not nominating Britney, Enzo and Hayden may feel they can beat Britney in the final HOH (delusional, I know) and throw Lane to the curb b/c they may feel threatened that Lane would keep Britney over them.

Ragan will always be able to tell Rachel that he at least last one week longer than Brendon. I see this bashing going on in the jury house and contuining on forever. Sigh...

August 29, 2010 at 8:16 AM  
Blogger curlerchick said...

Morning Carolyn, Morning Gaytor.

Can't even remember what we will see on this show tonight.

I guess Lane's HOH win. So many twists and turns lately. Love the sock puppets, my son and I giggled our a**es off over Enzo last night on the feeds.

GaYToR just wanted to say that were thinking about the people of New Orleans every day but especialy today on the anniversary of Katrina. Your a resilient bunch and want you to know we haven't forgot about you.

Happy Show Day everyone.

August 29, 2010 at 8:35 AM  
Blogger Sparklin said...

Good morning darlings!!!


My jaw and ribs still hurt from laughing at the golf conversation and the puppets. I actually woke hubby from downstairs, laughing so hard.

August 29, 2010 at 8:47 AM  
Blogger Genie Sea said...

Morning Everyone! :) I'm here publishing comments and getting the morning post ready... :)

Talk amongst yourselves hehe :)

August 29, 2010 at 8:50 AM  
Blogger Sparklin said...

Good morning Genie -- how's the head?? lol
You were almost as amusing as Enzo last night :)

August 29, 2010 at 8:53 AM  
Blogger Sparklin said...

Just a thought here ~ that pic of Lane with the sock to his mouth...you should copy that to Lane's facebook page with your link under it...great advertising!!

August 29, 2010 at 8:55 AM  
Blogger Grendon said...

I did all my girls' school shopping yesterday (they start back on Tuesday). It was one very long day but I got it all done. Now I can relax today and do nothing which is a good thing-somehow or other I scratched my eye in my sleep. Now it is aching into my skull and I can't stop tears from rolling down my cheek.

August 29, 2010 at 8:58 AM  
Blogger Genie Sea said...

Hiya Sparkin :) Thanks, I think! :)

To the unpublished comment: Morning! While I agree with your opinion completely, can you please form it so it's not confrontational to the other commentators? Thank you! :)

August 29, 2010 at 9:02 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hiya Carolyn, great TOR, thank you.

Hi everyone,

Happy Sunday and show day..

I love the sock puppets, I loved when the HGs did it in season 10 also.. I think if they are eating they need to make the sock puppets smack like they do when they eat..The only thing I am not sure of is how long do they have to wear them?

I love this game, I am not really happy with the remaining HGs, but it is still worth it to me because of how much I enjoy this game. I think the brigade needs to be shaken up a little, why doesn't Regan approach everyone and tell them he knows about the alliance, he needs to stir the pot.

I am not sure who to root for so it doesn't matter if they start turning on each other, it will just be a better game..come on AGP do something in DR to stir them up..

August 29, 2010 at 9:03 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hiya Genie...xoxox

August 29, 2010 at 9:05 AM  
Blogger Genie Sea said...

Hiya Pam! xoxox :)

Sorry getting house cleaning done while they snooooooooze! :)

August 29, 2010 at 9:25 AM  
Blogger Stephanie from the West Coast said...

Good Morning!! Not sure who is at the helm . . . just logged on and am posting a comment pre-reading TOR and comments . . .

BRB . . . Gotta read everything . . .

August 29, 2010 at 9:42 AM  
Blogger Stephanie from the West Coast said...

Caro Posts:

Enzo: I hope it's that. I hope it's a long skill one, cuz i just wanna settle in and just like f'in bug wid it.. Just ok.. and bug wid it..


What is bug wid it?

August 29, 2010 at 9:53 AM  
Blogger Genie Sea said...

NEW TOP POST!!

August 29, 2010 at 10:06 AM  
Blogger Hey_Miss said...

Good morning Genie,
if you're still here that is

I haven't been watch, but I have periodically checked in and read the blog and skimmed through the comments. I agree with some and disagree with others. Eh, that's what life is all about.

For me looking in from the outside, I realize it's easier and different. I have always made allowances for some stir crazy and sensory deprivation in the houseguests. Even many beloved houseguests have suffered from it in the past. Unfortunately, it seems that this season was infected earlier and more prevalently than many. It has been a turn off for me.

Additionally, I cannot find Enzo funny as many others do. I'll not go into my reasons as they may come off as derogatory to houseguests and others.

This season has been problematic from the beginning. Perhaps that is the reason I feel so negative. I have personally cut my losses and gotten out.

I admire those of you that can stick it out for the love of the game. This is not the game I have come to know, love, and obsess about every summer.

Thanks for letting me get that off of my chest.

August 29, 2010 at 10:08 AM  
Blogger patti said...

Morning Genie! ♥ Hugs!

Hate to say it but I agree with Grendon's assessment of Enzo. I am so over him thinking he is "all that" and his repetitive humor which is not funny after a while, and his repeating everything everyone says, and his non stop talking about how great he is. He seriously needs to STFU and I "never" say that about anyone, but I am saying it now!! LOL


Anyone BUT Enzo for the win!! :)

August 29, 2010 at 10:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below