;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Thursday, August 19, 2010

Hey! It's a brand new game!

Hey ya'll! The HOH reveal started before my shift, but I caught what I could as I dashed into place and started typing - here ya go!

Brit's HOH room: 10:41pm

... Bubbles. Of course. But with sound... Some picture that's "going away immediately" Pictures of Nick.

Matt: this is the best picture ever in an HOH. You win.


Nick's blanket, Lady GaGa, socks, playdoh, sangria, cheese-its, poptarts, real shampoo and conditioner, lucky charms, hamburger helper, Razerback shirt, a hoodie, Dr. Pepper, Sunkist, Queso, cheese, ice cream, makeup, t-shirts, sweatpants, donuts, white shells/cheddar...






Matt keeps trying to get her to talk about the picture - she doesn't want too, says it's really embarrassing. Matt says it's the greatest picture he's ever seen.

They ask about the letter - and we get music to go with our bubbles. Then sound - and she reads so fast I can't get it all... and I type FAST. *L* Catch it on flashback, it was a sweet letter from her mom, and Britney gets all teary as she reads it.



Ragan: You're basket is SO your personality!
Britney: I know, I love them!

Matt: Are you sweating or crying?
Ragan: ...sweating!
Matt: You are such a queen!

Britney: This is a late, late drunken night... this picture is really embarrassing! I used to do this to my eyebrows.. see, they're barely there! 7th or 8th grade. This is my dog.. Molly Elizabeth.. (back to the other one) This picture is so gross, I'm so mad about it! What's with the blood red lipstick?

Matt: I love that picture. It's my favorite picture, and will be my facebook picture when I get home.

Britney: Ok! That's all! Don't feel like you have to awkwardly stand around and stare at my stuff.

12:57 Everyone vacates but Matt and Ragan. Matt goes downstairs about 5 minutes later.

Britney, looking at the picture of her and Nick: I miss his face...
--Lessa: awwwww..

11:00pm - around the house:
Ragan: You wanna go downstairs?
Britney: hhhmmmmmmmm... (both laugh - that'd be a no..)

On the Patio, all da boyz, rehashing the HOH competition, general chitchat...

Brendon: So we have one girl left in the house. Weird. think Nick's pissed?
Lane: I don't think he gets pissed.
Matt: She's got her own room now.

Lane: Four POVs and we're done!
Hayden: Crazy, man...
Matt: Expect he unexpected...
Lane: I did not expect that today..
Matt: I did.
Lane: Did ya now... (Laughing)

Hayden apparently won the Bowl tonight...
Hayden: What's today? day 48?
Lane: Who cares, no one cares if you get your name on there anymore. It's not cool.
Hayden: It's not?

They laugh about the trashed DPOV.

Lane: Piece of rope through ivory soap - the ivory soap veto! Julie will be like, What?
Matt: I didn't get the memo.. I guess you're off the block!
Hayden: I knew I should have gone to work yesterday!
Matt: I should do that everytime I'm on the block...
Lane: For a minute, in my head, I was like, sh*t, he's off the block, I'm the only one they can vote out now!

Hayden and Enzo are inside - Enzo whispers
Enzo: it might be the POV - two Flamingos are missing! Now, watch this.. look at the mangos up here - there used to be some on this side.. they took them out!
--Lessa: and Enzo's new name is 'paranoia' Heh. They head back out with beer in hand.

Enzo: Collecting my thoughts man. One question and I'd be upstairs listening to Eminem! See a picture of my wife, man. True came to my head first!
Brendon: WE wanna see a picture of your wife!
Lane: Is she hot?
Enzo: Hell yeah! What, you think I'd hook up with a donkey?
Matt: Would she hook up with Lane?
Enzo: Hell no, she likes the Italian guys!


11:28pm
Britney and Ragan head downstairs, and join the rest of the house. Talk turns to the Billiard Bowl as Enzo talks everyone's stats, giving Lane a hard time about trying to include the Doubles win as one of his 'record'...
Lane: Just because You're not a team player and can't play with anyone else...

Enzo: So the last person that wins it gets to keep that thing?
Matt: Naaaaah! It stays and gets auctioned off for charity. It's worth more now...
Hayden: It's got character.

Talk turns back to Britney's HOH pictures... then...
Ragan: Is this all of us?!
Matt: All of us.
Ragan: Woooooow. that's weird..
Matt: On pensive day, we can all sit on the couch..
Lane: I'm not sitting with you all.

Britney heads inside to find some toothpaste to take upstairs, intending to listen to her CD.

Enzo: Where you think Kathy is?
Matt: Probably lost..

some fun Kathy teasing follow... lots of Laughter..

Brendon: I think we do the worst Kathy impressions ever...
Hayden: Who's gonna take care of my fish, ya'll?
Matt: Those fishes days are numbered...

Enzo: She said try to be good to each other...
Matt: She was cool, especially for being blindsided...
Enzo: Try to be good to each other... Yeah, like that's gonna happen..

Enzo: Rachel's gonna be like, Brendon sent KATHY home?
Brendon: Yeah. That's it Kathy, you're outta here, I'm done with you!

Brendon: If anything I feel vindicated! I was like, he can't have just won a dollar! It doesn't make sense!

10: 40 Britney's already locked herself out of the HOH room. *L*


Brendon: So now this is a fair game?
Matt: They're done... I mean, maybe a Double Eviction...
Brendon: they own us until September 15th, anyway...

Brendon goes inside, and Britney is outside
Britney: I locked myself out..
Lane: Does that make you feel dumb?
Britney: yeah...

Matt: I loved the way you acted all week, like you had a power? If I didn't have it I would have sworn you did!
Enzo: I was like dude, something's UP... I knew something was up, just the way he was acting..
Britney: I thought it was the Coup de Meow Meow!

Brendon: If we find out later... that someone got a whole buncha money for doing nothing? At least Annie did the tape on the faces - though we made fun of it then...

On to speculation of Kathy being the saboteur...

Enzo: I don't think Kathy was smart enough to do that with the pretzels...
Matt: Maybe if it was cigarettes..

Enzo: I figured out Annie was the Saboteur! I figured out Kathy too...

Enzo: I'm gonna be like, don't listen to the DR sessions - I'm gonna tell her son to just punch me in the face man, just do it
Matt: I'll be right behind you!
Hayden: You talkin bout mah mama?!!
Enzo: She was a good sport though...

Talk turns to what the comp will be tomorrow...

Brendon: We need to make a conscious effort to clean up after ourselves, since Kathy's gone.
Matt: Yeah, we do..
Brendon: So it's not a frathouse..

Brendon: So as the season goes on, do you think there's more or less online viewers?
Matt: Less, I think. I mean, I think of my friends, and I never want to just watch them and see what they're doing...
Brendon: Why would they like...
Britney: I watch the live feeds all the time! You're totally ripping on me...
Brendon: Did you watch for like 10 minutes and then get bored?
Britney: I know people that DVR Showtime and watch it the next day..
Enzo: So everything we've said..
Matt: It's out there...
Enzo: oh man...
--Lessa: Why Enzo, it's nice to see you realize what show you're on... *LOL*

12:03am - bubbles... back two minutes later, Enzo's playing pool off camera, Britney's gone inside, and everyone chats about how many days are left...

--alright, big day for my youngest tomorrow (Middle School orientation! when'd I get so old?!), so I'm cutting out early. :) G'night Dishers!






Permalink







23 Comments:

Blogger Jennifer said...

i totally expected nick to be sooo much cuter! Hi lessa!

August 19, 2010 at 11:11 PM  
Blogger Lessa said...

hi Jennifer!

Well, she DID say it's a really awful picture of them. *L* It was after a long night of drunken fun. :)

August 19, 2010 at 11:12 PM  
Blogger Jennifer said...

The more I watch the feeds the more I dislike Ragan. I did dislike britney the most but Ragan is going so overboard on his hatefulness that he totally beat her. I can finally say I am routing for a player this season. I am officially Team Hayden!

August 19, 2010 at 11:14 PM  
Blogger Jennifer said...

True but even drunk Lane is much cuter... IMHO ;)

August 19, 2010 at 11:14 PM  
Blogger Lessa said...

I'd have to agree on the Drunk Lane. yuuummmmmm!

August 19, 2010 at 11:16 PM  
Blogger Michelle in Indiana said...

Sober or drunk Lane works for me!

August 19, 2010 at 11:19 PM  
Blogger Izzy said...

Hey Lessa and Late Nighters!!

News just came on here in Cali, and thought I'd check the blog. There it was...full blog transcribing, already, from Lessa.

What a hoot tonight was. My favorite parts revolve around Lane and Brit's families. Seems they were both on the same page. hmmm

But Ragen and Brit's reactions were classic and heart warming.

Favorite quote of the night was when Brit went outside and talked to her mom.

Second favorite was when Lane and Brit were playing pool. Lane said something like "when you won HOH it was like I got a ticket to Hugh Hefner for a year."

That was right up there with "Are we on America now."

Hope you're feeling better Lessa!

August 19, 2010 at 11:20 PM  
Blogger Lessa said...

Thanks izzy! getting there - fever's gone... though my voice seems to be following!!!

August 19, 2010 at 11:21 PM  
Blogger Jennifer said...

YaY for the fever being gone! I am so tired of Ragan and Brit being so worried about making bb history. "thats never happened before, ever" on everything.. this is my first season with the feeds... is every season so obsessed with previous seasons?

August 19, 2010 at 11:23 PM  
Blogger Lessa said...

Jennifer: Every season is obsessed with something - past seasons is usually included in there too. :)

August 19, 2010 at 11:24 PM  
Blogger Kassie said...

It was sad to see Lane leave the HOH. I really think he is starting to like her a lot.

August 19, 2010 at 11:24 PM  
Blogger Jennifer said...

i love the enzo teasing... but i feel really bad for him. you can tell he really misses his family

August 19, 2010 at 11:26 PM  
Blogger Jennifer said...

I think so too Kassie! More so since seeing his family and friends reactions to her.

August 19, 2010 at 11:30 PM  
Blogger Kassie said...

Jennifer even her family likes him. I dont know about that. Not that it would happen but what if when they get home she like I love Lane and I cant married Nick because of that. I would Hate that to happen but it would be funny.

August 19, 2010 at 11:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Count me in for Team Hayden too. :) wish somehow Ragan could go this week.

August 19, 2010 at 11:45 PM  
Blogger Jennifer said...

I would hate to see lane with britney... he is too nice! And yes I would LOVE LOVE LOVE to see ragan leave!

August 19, 2010 at 11:46 PM  
Blogger Jennifer said...

lol at brit getting locked out of HoH!

August 19, 2010 at 11:46 PM  
Blogger Izzy said...

Jennifer, I agree. It would be sad for Nick. But what if? Personally, I don't want her to cut off her possibilities at her very young age. Sounds like her mom didn't either.

Lessa...glad you are feeling some relief!

August 19, 2010 at 11:51 PM  
Blogger Candi Cane said...

You know more than anything that is said in the house. The 1 thing that bothers me the most is to hear a man call a woman a b**ch over and over again.

Enzo is driving me crazy and I'm glad he realized he keeps doing because he even said if Kathy's son sees me I'm gonna tell him to punch me in the face. And he should, I mean it's too much it's really starting 2 bother the hell out of me it's really disrepectful.

August 20, 2010 at 12:05 AM  
Blogger Kimmie said...

Hiya Everyone! Just a quicky before I hit the bed,,,gotta get up early and get lil man ready for school. I got to talk to my brother tonight!! He sounded good. He said the doctor told him if he had waited a little longer that he would have died. I'm so glad he has a persistant girlfriend! Anyway I feel better about him.

Is it just me or does Lane seem a little jealous over Brits pics of Nick?
I thought Kathy left with so much class! I think she was ready to get out of there tho. Just my take!
Michelle: think we could kidnap Nick and get him drunk and take drunk pics?? lol

August 20, 2010 at 12:07 AM  
Blogger Kassie said...

Well I am calling it a night. night night.

August 20, 2010 at 12:10 AM  
Blogger Izzy said...

okay...heading off. Here's to a feeling much better tomorrow.

And I hope the HGs will deal with events over the next couple of days. Hope they actually find a way to enjoy. It would be so much better for to enjoy the moments.

I have no clue how they r gonna handle Brendon. He seems to have glued himself to Hayden and Enzo. But it was awkward tonight. Sadly I only slightly felt sorry for him. LOL my old lady smarts out weigh his actions with Rachel.

Hopefully...it will be calm. I actually hope they don't start thinking about the double E.

Sweet dreams all around. Thanks again Lessa.

August 20, 2010 at 12:17 AM  
Blogger Izzy said...

kscooterfox (lol hoping I got that right)...I'm thinking he felt a little strange seeing his "little sisters" actually guy. And maybe his true feelings kicked in.

I remembered when the life long friends sab stuff kicked in. All I could think of was they are so natural together.

Okay, truly heading off. I'm so thankful for this spot, and especially to Lessa for putting up with my late night bla bla bla.

Sleep well y'all! Don't dream of BB...take a night off!!

August 20, 2010 at 12:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below