;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Saturday, August 21, 2010

Late night with Lessa!

What in the.... I come home to Craziness! Just another day in the BB house, right? *L*

Enzo's in a penguin suit, Brendon's got a shaved head and is handcuffed to Britney, the CHUM BATH? Pandora's box, feasting, JESSIE? Gah. I love this game!


11pm BBT - So, currently in the house, Brendon and Britney are chatting outside on the double lounger, and Enzo, Lane and Hayden are plotting Matt's Demise in the Cabana room, as well as figuring they're all safe next week.

Enzo: We've traded the brains for the blonde..

Enzo: We're gonna get dirty now. We have to work hard now. It's down to the final 6, yo. I trust you guys the most, yo. I ain't gonna F you guys. We get to the final four, you do what you gotta do, you don't win the POV, you deserve to go home.

Hayden: I'm honest with you two about everything.
Enzo: You guys are my boys, bro.

Enzo: I'm all f'ed up man! I'm in a penguin suit, all my clothes are gone, I haven't taken a shower in 3 days, I'm all f'ed up dude.

Lane: Britney was crying up there, and I was like it's final seven, cut your friends, we'll take you to the final four!
Enzo: We get Mattie out, Ragan's out next week. If Brendon wins, he's not touching us, not touching us. At this point, I don't care, I don't effin care! You hate me? Hate me! What are we doing here?
--Lessa: Enzo? WIN SOMETHING. Just sayin!

Enzo: He's the f'in saboteur!
Lane: I told her that.

Talk turns to what they'll do in the final three.
Enzo: Just gotta survive this week. We can do it.
Hayden: I just needed the money, I'm broke...
Lane: I hoped you got the money...
Enzo: We got all the prizes!
--Lessa: so much for Matt getting all the prizes, huh?
--Carolyn: Color me surprised!

Cams flip to Matt/Ragan in the Taj. (Britney/Brendon are talking politics..)

Ragan: I said yeah, that's true, but that's not why I'm upset right now. I laid it all out there, there's three pairs out there, and one pair (Enzo/Hayden) are playing both sides. I told him I thought it was really telling that Matt could have put up them, but stood by his word, and took out a player he could easily beat in anything. To me right now, the decision Britney has to make.. and he all but said it was between you and Hayden... I said the decision is beyond what gets you further in the game - I think there's only three that have her best interests at heart. The people that want Matt out of the game want him out because of how honorable he is..
--Lessa: oh Ragan. I adore you both, but you're kinda delusional, hm?

Ragan: So she might make a deal that she's safe, one of us is going up and going home, then Britney right after, no one wants to bring her to the end. They want to bring the hated person in the game! And the handcuffs, it's the bath, every hour!
Matt: Campaigning. Hayden already told me he'd said he'd spend the whole time campaigning against me.

Skippy sends us back to the Cabana Room..
Enzo: They're gonna wanna have a movie of us three after us...
--Lessa: ...ok, maybe Enzo is more delusional than Matt. *L*

Britney: Even when you and Rachel were on the block, and she offered me 5k, I could have easily said sure, I'll take it, we'll take you off, and send Brendon home. OR I could have taken the money and given Hayden the POV.
Brendon: Because you're playing this to win, for the competition...
Britney: Yeah, that's my point! Why am I the only effin one?! It frustrates me so bad, everyone else is collecting paychecks and I'm fighting to be here!
Brendon: You don't have to tell me, I shaved my head..
Britney: ...and you definitely deserve another week. It just frustrates me, because of how much I haven't taken. It just makes me really mad.
Brendon: ...and no one took the have-not pass, as that's the one they'd know..
Britney: Yeah. I was fuming - I wanted to go ok, you you you! Tell me! Makes me so mad.
Brendon: It was tempted to take 5000 right now and say f'it.
Britney: I can go home and work and make 5000, I can go home and earn a vacation for myself. I can't go home and play Big Brother. I think it's really, really strange that only two people got any punishments..
Brendon: Not gonna lie, I was buzzing in quick..
Britney: I was too - every single effin punishment. Anyone else gonna show up to that competition or...
Brendon: The people that wanted the prizes...
Britney: That's fine. Because now someone who chose prizes over competition will have that in the jury house. Can't want to say it to their face, hope this is worth it to you.
Brendon: I was wondering who was cocky enough to...
Britney: Only the person that thinks they're safe...

Britney: You've proven yourself, Brendon. You've proved yourself to me.

Cams 1/2 have flipped back to the Taj and Matt/Ragan.. Mentioning that Britney's been standoffish all day then head to the kitchen to snack.

Britney: Now I'm in your shoes, I can't play HOH, and I'm scared.
Brendon: I'll be there, same shoes - well, different sizes, but same brand.

Matt goes to the Cabana room and we get bubbled.

Outside, Britney is taking about Kathy, and giving him the other side of Kathy's game. Heh. Inside, Matt/Enzo/Hayden are in the Cabana room.

Enzo: I had to be a good sport about the Penguin sh*t, you know? I'll wear Borat's unitard, you know?

Enzo: I think we just lost our final four, man. One extreme to the next. I shoulda won that f'in HOH.

Enzo: I'm surprised I didn't get the shaved head...
Matt: That's because that's not what they wanted.
Enzo: I think Brendon's getting fans..
Matt: Nauseating.
Enzo: Saying he's a competitor..
Hayden: Gonna wash my face...
Enzo: We gotta have fun with it, not be stressed out, you know. That's how we gotta play it.
Matt: Guess so.

Enzo: F'in have not, on the block, in a penguin suit, with no clothes. Rock bottom, there has to be light after this, has too be. I had some nice clothes too, man! All my shirts..
Matt: You'll see some homeless dude wearing them..
Enzo: Yeah, you wearin' the Meow Meow shirt? See some bum on Hollywood Blvd wearing the get the face shirt, with a skully made of my sleeves...
Matt: Oh man... (laughing) how did it come to this?
Enzo: Would have rather dug through the mud...
Matt: See other people compete! This is a load of bs..
Enzo: No one knows who won what..
--Lessa: cept you, because Hayden told you..

Ragan joins Brendon and Britney outside. Talk goes to Pandora's box..

Enzo: It's just funny, it was just me and him that won bad sh*t... Make the kid from Jersey look like a dummy...
Matt: I was looking at the buzzer like F*CK! It wasn't working, I was hitting it on everything! The handcuffs is the best prize out there. Britney is the only one that was bad for.
Enzo: This is the lowest for me in this game. I've been shunned. I'm beyond angry, I wanna F sh*t up in here.
Matt; Yeah, on a whole 'nother level.
Enzo: Laugh with it, take it with a grain of salt..

Matt goes to take a shower, Enzo laughs after he's gone.
Hayden: What are you laughing at?
Enzo: I don't know what the F is going on in this house, man...

11:46pm --- DING DING DING - Chum Dump Time!

Britney: Do you have your chum shorts on? I'll hold this taut... Get your ear, you're arm there..
Brendon: Get everything?
Britney: Yeah. Ok, ready?

She runs with him to the hot tub, so he can get warm. Ragan's cracking up..
Brendon: You'd never see this...
Ragan: It's hysterical to watch!
Britney: I think we have it down now...

Ragan: Has anyone admitted to the prizes?
Britney: I think Mattie took all the prizes.. nobody.
Brendon: Maybe this will make my skin glo..
Britney: That'll be your prize. In my mind, there's only three people who got prizes. And yeah, it makes me really mad. No one's admitted. It makes me so mad. If I was just gonna lose anyways, I should have taken all the prizes... Makes me so mad.

Britney: What makes me really mad, is that I was the one person who was guaranteed safe this week? And I didn't get any prizes. I've had this conversation a few times, and it enrages me. Why do I feel like I have to pick up the slack? I took a veto that I didn't need over 5k and a tv... I didn't take 5k from Rachel, I didn't win any money in the first competition, nor did I try.. So why am I the common denominator of choosing this game over material goods. Have I gotten any farther than those that took it? No, I've gotten just as far. It pisses me off. Bad. What do you feel about it?
Ragan: I feel like... (long silence) I feel like its the same people every week, fighting.
Britney: I agree with you.
Ragan: Overall, with each other, beating each other down, and I'm tired of fighting.
Britney: How many truly know what it's like to fight for their lives? It's the same people over and over and over. It's not good, it's not fun, it's hard.
Brendon: This is the first time that everyone's been on the block once - and this is my third time, you know?
Britney: You know who really impressed me? Honestly? Was Enzo. You know how bad he wanted a phone call from home? He has a daughter he hasn't seen in 60 days! She's only been alive for 10 months and she hasn't seen him for two? How badly did he want that phone call from home? And I don't think he felt like he was going home.. and he still gave up everything else and took two bad punishments and still didn't get the Veto. That is someone who fought in that competition. For him to give up that phone call at home speaks volumes to me.
Brendon: Spent 20 minutes talking about his daughter in the room last night.
Britney: It wasn't necessarily a do or die for him, and he fought for that POV. He impressed me big time.
Brendon: I think Enzo was a slow starter in the game. He's getting his momentum going.
Britney: He almost won that POV I won... 14 seconds?
Brendon: 15 seconds, one question wrong... I know he wants it.

Britney: There was 6 people in the veto, and only two took all the punishments. Yet all the prizes were taken.
Brendon: I understand how you feel.
Britney: It's really frustrating.

Britney heads inside for the ice cream - Brendon follows. Ragan remains outside, they say they'll be right back.

12:00am --- Hayden to the DR. Bubbles - Enzo talks about the guy in DR. Britney digs into her ice cream.
Brendon: Jessie would be really upset with you right now..
Britney: F Jessie! He was mean. He said I had a little bit to lose? I jumped him about that! Your gonna say on national tv that a 100 pound woman needs to lose weight? What kind a freak are you! Hello teenage girls everywhere, this 100 pound girl needs to lose weight!

Brendon: That was my third one right?
Britney: Yeah
Ragan: Only 21 more to go! What a weird punishment...
Brendon: I want to know the geniuses behind this one! Then I asked if I could wait so she didn't have to do it... and they were like...

..Bubbles!

Britney: I ate Lucky charms fro breakfast and lunch, and honeycombs for dinner!
Brendon: Really? Breakfast of champions!

Talk about the Have Not weeks Brendon took..
Ragan: What would suck is if it's a double elimination, and you won the first one? And then it would be right back to it..
Brendon: Oh that would suuuuuuuck..

12:07am -- We get bubbled again, as Ragan talks about the "f'ed up way" BB got his dad's suspenders from him..

Enzo's giving a shopping list...
Enzo: some shirts, jeans. Cuz I got nuthin...

Talk turns to the game again.
Enzo: How do you know there wasn't a malfunction or sh*t?
Matt: I know there was. I just know. I want to see who's next to me, see if someone's beating me, you know? not rely on a trip wire...
Enzo: Yeah man, I thought it was going to be runnin' and findin' sh*t..

Outside:
Ragan: I don't feel like a player in a game, I feel like a cog in a machine
Brendon: Enzo and I joked that we're all pawns.

12:15am --- Bubbles again. Back 5 minutes later, silence in the back yard. Inside..

Enzo: You get the DPOV and I get this.
Matt: I'm not even unpacking. It's a double eviction.

Enzo: You, me or Hayden, hope he's next. Can it get worse than this? I dunno man. I wonder if I get to keep this...
Matt: You should. You earned it.
Enzo: Imagine if it was for the whole season? Sh*t man.
Matt: Does he have to keep his head shaved? The pink hair was for the whole season..
Enzo: I would have gone for that.. I thought you went for the hair.
Matt: I did. I hesitated on the hair. All the others? I was buzzing before they even finished the question!
Enzo: It is what it is now in this house man, take it at face value man.]

Enzo: The people on the block get the bad sh*t man. He gets off the block, and I'm the dodo in the penguin outfit and no clothes.

Matt goes outside, Enzo decides he wants to go into the hot tub and relax...
Enzo: I might shave my head anyway, the way I'm feeling right now? Sh*t
Brendon: I'm on chumbath number four!
Enzo: I feel bad for Britney! She should get some points!
Britney: (laughs) I should get the trip by default!
Enzo: Why is this such a a sucky season?! I'm gonna do my speech like this, man. Big yellow dick on my head...

Ragan: Tell me, production...

...bubblewraps us everytime, you b*tch! STOP IT.

Brendon: Hey! We get a DR pass! We can't do individual DRs!
Britney: Hey, yeah!

Ragan tries on the penguin suit while Enzo is in the hot tub - and does the Mary Poppins penguin dance at Britney's request...

Britney: Enzo you don't wear the feet...
Enzo: I broke them. They don't work no more.

Talk is about the movie (Mary Poppins) while Lane and Matt play pool and whisper.

Lane: I have all night with her tomorrow. She's afraid she'll be alone... Ragan won't put her up.. We're down to the final f'in 6, you gotta put up friends.

Lane: She likes you, a lot. She knows you'll get him out.
Matt: We will get him out, next week.
Lane: I think she's more favored towards you..
Matt: This whole thing is stressing me out. I don't want to do a third term as replacement. It's too much, I can't handle it again.
Lane: The sucky thing about it is it has to be Ragan.
Matt: That's the only one left. I got to win HOH.
--Lessa: betcha wishin you hadn't thrown the last one, hm?

12:42am -- Matt to the DR.

Brendon and Britney are talking about family, Brendon's asking questions, getting her to open up. The boys are playing pool.

Alrighty - it's about time for Lessa to hit the hay... Night Dishers!

Ok, one last picture.. hee:







Permalink







42 Comments:

Blogger Rubyrooo said...

Hello Lessa,

You missed one hella crazy day!

August 21, 2010 at 11:13 PM  
Blogger Barbara said...

Hiya Lessa, hope your fingers are all limbered up for the continued action tonight.

August 21, 2010 at 11:13 PM  
Blogger Barbara said...

@ rubyroo from last post. Hayden had points and he was the one who won the $5K and the trip to Hawaii. The rest of the Brigade all thought Matt won those. It explains why I thought Hayden didn't look too happy when they were up in HOH with Brit after the comp discussing how much they hated Matt for taking all the good prizes, lol.

August 21, 2010 at 11:16 PM  
Blogger aunge said...

Hi lessa. Hope u get caught up. What a day eh? Britany and brendon being friendly towards each other. Never thought I'd see that. They both changed my opinion of them. I think after 24 hours and no sleep that may change. Plus the smell! And regan brooding...wow that is getting old! Do u think the guys are being nice only because she hasn't named her renom yet?

August 21, 2010 at 11:20 PM  
Blogger jane said...

Hayden won both the trip and money?

August 21, 2010 at 11:27 PM  
Blogger Michelle in Indiana said...

Barbara, who is the cutie pie in the pic?

August 21, 2010 at 11:28 PM  
Blogger aunge said...

Barbara I could just eat up that baby! How adorable!

August 21, 2010 at 11:29 PM  
Blogger Rubyrooo said...

Thanks Barbara!

August 21, 2010 at 11:32 PM  
Blogger Barbara said...

That's my baby when he was a baby, lol. Like almost 23 years ago, he would kill me if he knew I put it up. Thanks I think he is still a cutie but then I'm his Mom so that makes it okay.

August 21, 2010 at 11:33 PM  
Blogger aunge said...

I am really having mixed feelings about who I want as renom. Matt because he thinks he's untouchable or hayden just so I don't have to listen to Enzo any more!

August 21, 2010 at 11:43 PM  
Blogger Bree said...

Hi Lessa...:)

well i am beyond p*ssed...truly..so here it goes cause i think im spent..truly..i feel very sorry for matt he has been thrown under for things he didnt say or do? And by the least playing people..what have enzo,lane,hayden won in this house! wow how far they have gone and ganged up on matt..so im going to say something i never thought i would..that ragan and britney will wake up that somehow something will come out re prizes etc..anything to bring a final 4 of Ragan,Brendon,Matt and Britney..thats all i am going to say..im so disgusted with enzo and co..i truly am..just cannot help it..

August 21, 2010 at 11:49 PM  
Blogger Bree said...

@jane..... hayden won money and trip and enzo spread rumor to house that matt won and lied about it..he also told everyone matt is the saboteur and got money for it..

August 21, 2010 at 11:50 PM  
Blogger Bree said...

Officially I am no fan of enzo,lane,and hayden anymore...they just put a bad taste in my mouth..I hope none make it to the end...

August 21, 2010 at 11:52 PM  
Blogger Barbara said...

Hayden seems down, sort of like although he is okay will evicting Matt, he is not happy about people thinking they are doing it because Matt was selfish and went for prizes.

August 21, 2010 at 11:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Who is getting the pink hair?

August 22, 2010 at 12:00 AM  
Blogger Barbara said...

Goodnight Lessa, goodnight everyone. I'm on the east coast so super tired at this point. So I am gonna pack it in for the night.

Have fun watching the creatures and sweet dreams.

August 22, 2010 at 12:08 AM  
Blogger Lessa said...

Dunno yet - i haven't heard anything about it...

August 22, 2010 at 12:08 AM  
Blogger RhondaM said...

Hey! Hayden's gonna regret telling them he won prizes. Hello? Rookie. Why would he confess that?

Brendon may have his flaws, but he is adorable and a gentleman too. And he takes his punishments with grace. I choose to focus on his positives this week. ;)

Regan and his faces are bummin me out. And his long pauses between words, like he's searching for the correct and appropriate response, is annoying!

I'm waiting to form my weekly opinion on Britney. ☺

August 22, 2010 at 12:09 AM  
Blogger Sam the Bam said...

Britney needs to find out about the prices. It's kinda cool to see a rag an, britney, Matt, and brendon alliance.

August 22, 2010 at 12:09 AM  
Blogger Holmes said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

August 22, 2010 at 12:10 AM  
Blogger Stephanie from the West Coast said...

Hiya Lessa, just checking in before I check out . . . plus my cat is sitting on my laptop so it is very difficult to type over him with him headbutting me . . .

August 22, 2010 at 12:11 AM  
Blogger Lessa said...

Holmes: the "red button" is the emergency exit button that's located in the storage room.

August 22, 2010 at 12:14 AM  
Blogger RhondaM said...

Britney - "..I will burn myself on a cross" and how many other hurtful and suicidal remarks has she made this season? This is a game, spoiled brat! Stop that!

August 22, 2010 at 12:17 AM  
Blogger Izzy said...

Hi Lessa and All

Huge, huge thanks (started to say thank yous, but thought it sounded like enzo) to Genie and Carolyn for the marathon posting. I'm not sure who hung in the longest.

Wow...after Thursday night, who would have thought these events would be taking place. Felt so bad for Brit earlier about everything. Brendon winning, Jessie, the handcuffs, her crying to Lane and something about being afraid of Brendon.

But she's stepped up with the Brendon thing. She tends to bend toward whomever she's with at the moment.

That's all the breaking rule 6 I'm gonna do. Do we know yet who gets pink hair??

August 22, 2010 at 12:20 AM  
Blogger Stephanie from the West Coast said...

Enzo is starting to get on me . . . I know for a while he was pretty funny, now . . . all it is is woulda coulda shoulda . . . hind site is 20/20; however, I don't think he is really trying . . . and no Enzo, you don't look like a Dodo, you look like a penguin . . . dodo birds look way diffferent . . .

August 22, 2010 at 12:26 AM  
Blogger M Renwick =D said...

Holmes...the exit button

August 22, 2010 at 12:27 AM  
Blogger Stephanie from the West Coast said...

I bet Hayden is going to feel really bad for taking the trips instead of going for the POV. He tells Enzo it is because he is broke . . . does he not think he can make it to the F2? Don't know if he would get the votes, especially because he told Enzo and Lane about the money and the trip.

Maybe Britney will win the 500K and take herself on a little trip . . .

August 22, 2010 at 12:28 AM  
Blogger Holmes said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

August 22, 2010 at 12:29 AM  
Blogger Izzy said...

Oh Steph WC...you just gave me the best laugh!!

August 22, 2010 at 12:30 AM  
Blogger Jennifer said...

I have to say I have more respect for Enzo this week than I ever have. He came in 2nd for HOH and it was a very close call and he only lost the PoV by 6 points. No he isnt taking losing as gracefully as brendon and brit but I think the not getting to see or talk to his wife and lil girl is getting to him. He passed up on the phone call that he has been saying he wanted the whole season to try and win this PoV so I definitely have more respect for him than I ever did before and I am not an Enzo fan

August 22, 2010 at 12:30 AM  
Blogger Lessa said...

We've not actually seen it, but they all talk about it every season. it was used Season Nine - but not for exit, but because Amanda collapsed, and they didn't know how to get help in the fastest, so Crazy James(I think) ran in and hit the red button.

August 22, 2010 at 12:30 AM  
Blogger carrie said...

Hi Lessa, I'm ok with Matt getting blamed for taking the prizes and being the sab. It kinda of makes up for the fact he has lied about his wife and other things in the house.

August 22, 2010 at 12:32 AM  
Blogger DEB said...

Lane always makes me crave ice LOL

August 22, 2010 at 12:36 AM  
Blogger Jennifer said...

lol carrie! I concur!

August 22, 2010 at 12:37 AM  
Blogger Stephanie from the West Coast said...

okay, I really need to get to sleep . . . my eyes are crossing, my butt hurts from just sitting . . . although I did lay down and watch some regular TV . . . now I am going to go lay horizontal until I awaken to a new day . . . man Im tired . . . awaken to a new day? WTF?

August 22, 2010 at 12:37 AM  
Blogger RhondaM said...

carrie - I agree. Matt's lie, in my opinion, is disgusting. I want him to pay!

August 22, 2010 at 12:39 AM  
Blogger Izzy said...

Just reading back through..

Jane mentioned Hayden won trip and money?

Triggered my feable brain. Brit was telling Lane that she was upset that everyone was playing for prizes instead of the POV. And she felt she was doing everyone else's (without knowing there is a brigade) dirty work.

August 22, 2010 at 12:40 AM  
Blogger Lessa said...

Night Dishers! Last call for comments - lessa's beat...

August 22, 2010 at 12:44 AM  
Blogger Stephanie from the West Coast said...

Who is the hottie with the shaved head?

August 22, 2010 at 12:45 AM  
Blogger Holmes said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

August 22, 2010 at 12:45 AM  
Blogger Izzy said...

nite Lessa..hope u r feeling better. Still don't know who is getting pink hair. But with this game, there's always tomorrow.

Sweetest dreams all around

August 22, 2010 at 12:47 AM  
Blogger Tillman Girl said...

OK Britney is growing on me again. I swear this has happened several times this season. It'll last until I hear a nasty DR on Wednesday.

However, maybe she's seeing Brendon ain't so bad-Rachel's eviction was good for his game, and made him much more likable.

August 22, 2010 at 4:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below