;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Friday, August 20, 2010

Late Night with Lessa...

Welcome to late night, Dishers! I wonder if the 'diabolical evil genius mastermind' can feel the shifting tides...

When I logged on just a few minutes ago, Britney, Lane and Hayden talking at the pool table. It's an important conversation, and shows just how much the tide as turned.

Everyone's worried about what would happen if Matt wins HoH next week, no one is sure who he would put up, and they know he is good in competitions...

Hayden: Think of this - if you have to go one on one with someone, who would you rather go against?
Britney: Brendon.
Hayden: Me too. I can't beat Matt.

Talk has turned to generalities. Inside, Matt and Ragan are Jedi training.


11:07 - Hayden to the DR.

Matt: I don't need any bad Karma coming my way. Five days, I can be nice to him. He's human like the rest of us.
Ragan: Sort of.

Ragan: I'm so tired!
Matt: I'm so awake!
--Lessa: (sings) cuz opposites attract...

Cams flip to the Have Not room, Enzo and Brendon talking.
Enzo: I don't think that, it's just paranoia. They haven't done that for like four or five years...
Brendon: really?
Enzo: I don't wanna see that man, shave your head, whatever..
Brendon: I would.

Brendon: I'm telling you right now - if it is, what will you do? I'd shave anything... --Meanwhile, Enzo, through the whole convo, like every other, can't stop playing with himself. At least Matt only sticks his hand there, he doesn't actively, you know.... I mean seriously, EVERY TIME...--

Enzo: Do you think he has fans? Ragan?
Brendon: if he did, he lost them weeks ago. He's not even entertaining! It was funny the first time, but you've been doing the same thing for like five years..

BB: Brendon to the DR.
Enzo: Oh sh*t... who wants to see my have not room!

Outside, Lane and Britney are joking around and such, and he's ripping on Nick, saying what he's said about him in the DR..
Britney: REALLY? You made fun of his BEARD?
Lane: I take pride in beards!
Britney: Yours is just shorter...

Talk turns to cuticles.

Matt and Ragan are chatting about live outside the house, as well as things inside - favorite moment and biggest regret so far, etc.

Ragan: My biggest regret is the first fight with Rachel and Brendon.
Matt: My regret is not putting up Rachel first time.

Matt: Favorite moment, the Pizza party - it was a much needed chilled time.
Ragan: Jumanji Jam night!
Matt: Yeah, I laughed so hard! I don't laugh like that in real life, and that was some of the funniest sh*t I've ever heard in my life.

Ragan: Most important decision - mine is forming my friendship with you, the decision to align with Matt. Most shocking moment, the DPOV
Matt: Wasn't for me!

Matt: Winning that first endurance for me... that was unexpected.

11:29pm They move on to what they think America thinks of them, who's popular, etc. Ragan thinks Matt is, Matt is certain he's not even top four.

Outside, Hayden, Britney and Lane are still chatting, generalities. Talk on all feeds turn to families, how much they miss them.

Ragan: It's going to be SO WEIRD to meet everyone's families!

11:36pm - Britney to the DR.

Cams flip to the have not room - Brendon got busted for the pillows he had under his feet, so he has to build up other stuff at the feet because he's too long for the cot.

Brendon: I'm all about good people, and people getting what they've earned...
--Lessa: NERD HERD ALERT. *smirk*

Enzo: Where is everyone?
Brendon: Hayden and Lane are upstairs with Britney.
--Wrong. outside.
Enzo: Where's Matt and Ragan?
Brendon: Cabana room or something.

Brendon: I know that - well, hopefully they all realize they can't trust Britney, because she made a deal with me and went back on it.
Enzo: they know, they're playing the game right now..

--While I took a quit break to put color in my kids hair, Matt went to the DR.. Inside, Ragan and Britney are talking about Matt, too - but in regards to getting Brendon out.
Ragan: I just want other people to have the same fire, you know?
Britney: yeah.
Ragan: I'm sorry, I'm a boy and if it's shave your head? yeah.
Britney: yeah, bfd...
Ragan: It's totally different for a girl...
Britney: That's what I'm worried about though - if it's that kind of challenge, because I don't think people are on the same page. No one is saying they'd do anything.
Ragan: I think Matt would do it...

He talks about DR - and we get bubblewrapped. We come back, and they talk about other competition possibilities. Ragan's giving her puzzle tips for fast solving.

Hayden and Lane head inside. Enzo to the bathroom
Enzo: Trying to sleep man! I got a f'in POV to win!

12:02am
Enzo whispers to Hayden, something about Power of Veto and TWO WEEKS - it's lost in the water while Hayden brushes his teeth. Matt comes out of the WC, brushes his teeth too. General chat all the way around. Bubble wrapped a while, and we come back to Lane in the shower, Enzo talking to him. Hard to hear over the water, but pretty sure it's the 'get out Matt' plan...

Enzo: Had to be an incentive. To get the DPOV, you had to be the saboteur, yo.
--Wait, I thought Enzo thought Kathy was the Sab? *L*

Enzo: Gettin' crazy in there, yo. Sitting in the dark with f'in Brendon man. He thinks you and Hayden are like my friends now, he's like stay with them, stay with them. Oh sh*t! Yo! I was sitting there like, Matty's the Saboteur yo! I always said it, in my DRs, (bubblewrap) and if we backdoor him? I'll say it when I vote! I vote to evict the Saboteur Mattie! I'll f'in say it. I will.

He pops into the Cabana room and says goodnight, and complains about Brendon talking.
Enzo: I'm just like bro, tomorrow's the POV man, just relax.
Ragan: Can't he take things one step at a time? I mean, Jury house, votes...
Enzo: He wants some f'in power now! I'm like you got the Diamond Jury vote... you got it.

He says he's going to bed again, and leaves Britney, Ragan and Matt chatting in the Cabana Room.

Aaaaaand all cams go to Enzo telling Brendon he's positive Mattie was the saboteur...
Enzo: Exactly! How come they both was two weeks?!
Brendon: Yeah! I said it was one good thing, one bad thing!
Enzo: I'm telling you, bro! And of course America would want him to f'with me to put that letter in my bed. I'm telling ya, man...
Brendon: America voted?
Enzo: The sabotage! Yeah!

BB: Brendon, please put on your mic...


Enzo: His bad was the Saboteur! You wouldn't do that? I'd be the Saboteur if I knew my ass was covered by that thing! I'm saying it's him! Definitely yo!
Brendon: I almost got the Saboteur out...
Enzo: It's not over... it's not over man.
Brendon: You think if they know he's the saboteur, they'll want him out more?
Enzo: After the PoV, just plant the seed man...that's all you can do. I'm telling you bro, it makes perfect f'in sense...
Brendon: It matches with mine - I was like, what was the bad? And they were like, Rachel came into the house, and I'm like, that's not a bad thing! Only to those that were assh**es to her!
Enzo: It makes perfect f'in sense.

12:16 Enzo brings up the pretzels and asking in the DR, and guess what? Bubbles!
12:20 Lots, and lots of bubbles!
12:22 And back!

Ragan: It's all an act, don't let it get to you.
Britney: I know.
Matt: He going after you again?!
Ragan: No, I just want her to be prepared for tomorrow.
Britney: I'm not intimidated by him, but I know the consequences...
Matt: Very important competition.
Britney: I want us to do this!

Ragan to the DR - and we're back to the Have not room, where Enzo and Brendon are talking to Hayden, all about Matt being the Saboteur and how it makes so much sense...

Brendon: It had to have something bad with the good!
--Lessa: why I don't get with this line of reasoning, is how Matt winning cash for being the saboteur would be bad? *L* (they already decided a week or so ago that the only reason for doing the saboteur was for cash, and a lot of it.)

Talk turns to tomorrow's competition, what they'd be willing to do.. Brendon says he'll do anything, and for Hayden to save his hair. They start laughing, talking about Kathy. Hayden goes out to whisper with Lane...

Hayden: He's like, try and get Lane on your side... so I'm like, I'll try!
Lane: (laughing) Oh sh*t....

Enzo comes to whisper with them... they move to the Taj for a major whisperfest - Matt is the topic of conversation, of course.

Enzo: ...and these mf'ers made me say it was Kathy! I knew it was Mattie!

Enzo: He's like, that's good - if I leave, stay with Hayden and Lane. I was like 'ok!' That's why Mattie was so weird! He was doing that sh*t! That's why he wasn't up for the messages, he was sleeping! Why get up?
Lane: Wow, it's him.
Enzo: I always told them! Mattie or Kathy! And he bs'd us all the time, and there's no need for him to do what he did to us man! Have to find out what we were gonna do?! What was with that...

Enzo: He's sittin' pretty bro, real pretty. It has to be done now, hopefully BB don't f us!

They start addressing the camera

Enzo: We're outsmarting the brain!
Lane: These dodos are gonna outsmart the brain!
Enzo: We're gonna out-gremlin the gremlin!

They go their separate ways, and we get Brendon and Enzo again
Brendon: I did think about that, though. But I hadn't convinced myself.
Enzo: I think the winner of the PoV could be in this room, Bro.

12:46am Hayden joins. Similar talk continues - Matt's the saboteur.. so on, so forth. and since they're talking in circles, building their highly circumstancial case against Matt - I'm outta here! Gonna hang in the comments for about 15 minutes more. Night Dishers!






Permalink







50 Comments:

Blogger Kassie said...

Good evening

August 20, 2010 at 11:11 PM  
Blogger Lessa said...

Hi Kassie!

August 20, 2010 at 11:19 PM  
Blogger Kassie said...

so i really hope brandon does not win veto because the house is starting to turn on Matt. I think he should tell the brogade that he is with them and they need to start going after Ragan.

August 20, 2010 at 11:21 PM  
Blogger aunge said...

Hi lessa. I have a question. Do the house guests know we can see them when they r in the dark? I am really getting sick to my stomach watching Brendan pick his nose and flick his boogies.

August 20, 2010 at 11:24 PM  
Blogger Lessa said...

Yeah, they know. *chuckles* they've been told they are seen 24-7, even in the dark. At this point, they just don't care - or it's something they do all the time anyway.

Worse than the picking the nose is the constant handling of the junk by Enzo. Seriously, didn't his mother teach him that if he played with it too much it'd fall off?! And in front of everyone too! It's like seriously? Ugh. Matt doesn't fondle, just keeps his hand in his pants.

August 20, 2010 at 11:28 PM  
Blogger Izzy said...

Hey Lessa..lots better I hope.

What a goofey night. I'm so happy with the pov players. And I love the chit chat about Nick between B and L. I'm pretty sure he's jerking her chain. But there was that lovely moment about how long nick and brit had been engaged. And then Lane said I still have a chance. Almost felt he was finally releasing some feelings. Like earlier when he was so frustrated at the pool...kicking the water and cursing the duck. I'm hopeless!

Oh gosh they r still going...it's just too cute.

I need to stop about this, I know.

Happy pov eve everyone!..Oops, it should be happy pov day for the most of you! I'm a westcoaster.

August 20, 2010 at 11:29 PM  
Blogger aunge said...

Ugh for the first part of bbad Enzo and brendon were talking...brendon digging in his nose while Enzo dug in his pants. Finally brendon got a tissue but he flicked the first few he picked. Gross. They should have a special room for them to go at it ( so they can do that private stuff without totally grossing us out)

August 20, 2010 at 11:34 PM  
Blogger Stephanie from the West Coast said...

Hiya Lessa! Man, this house, these HG's they are crazy . . .

Britney was takin a tub, then she started shaving parts and the camera was all perv on her . . . then she starts talking to the live feeds . . . then she started the bashing . . . She went from sweet to sexy to sick in a matter of minutes . . .

Hows it going in Alaska?

August 20, 2010 at 11:36 PM  
Blogger Lessa said...

It's going - and so has my voice! I got teased a LOT at work tonight. I had to do an overhead page for a lost mommy - her name was tina martin... and a few minutes after the page two guys from another department came up "Did you page for someone in Garden?" And I'm like o. m. g. My voice has REALLY gone bad. *L* Another coworker said I sounded like a phone sex operator. Lovely. *L*

August 20, 2010 at 11:40 PM  
Blogger Stephanie from the West Coast said...

LOL Lessa! I used to have to do overhead pages for people and my co-workers would come up to me and tell me I sound like the lady in Nordstroms . . . I took it as a compliment.

Then I had a job years ago and everyone hated me, I don't know why . . . they would do mean things like call up to the front and have me page names like 'Mike Hunt' - well, over the loud speaker it sounded like, well, a really bad word for a female . . . Man, it really hurt my feelings . . . people can be mean . . . we are watching it on the live feeds, too . . .

Hope your throat gets better . . .

August 20, 2010 at 11:43 PM  
Blogger Izzy said...

I'm hysterical Lessa. Please tell me mommy was found - although guessing so.

Laughing because at my age, today I sounded like I was going thru puberty

August 20, 2010 at 11:45 PM  
Blogger Sparklin said...

Lane and Brit are far too cute! I don't believe, like some do, that he is Nick ~ there is no way they could manage that, but I wish he was :)~
The are adorable together!!

August 20, 2010 at 11:48 PM  
Blogger aunge said...

So I am still having trouble figuring out if lane and hay den are on britanys side. One minute they r including her in their final four talk and the next minute she's not even a thought

August 20, 2010 at 11:48 PM  
Blogger Sparklin said...

Sorry -- half asleep!

Hi Leesa ~ thanks so much for what you do!

Hi everyone still awake...It's almost 3 here and I'm off to bed soon (or when Lane does hahaha)

August 20, 2010 at 11:49 PM  
Blogger Stephanie from the West Coast said...

Nighty night . . . I am off to never never land . . .

August 20, 2010 at 11:58 PM  
Blogger Lessa said...

Night Stef!

And Izzy - yup, Mama was found. :)

August 21, 2010 at 12:00 AM  
Blogger Izzy said...

Nite Steph.

Sparklin I'm with you. They are too cute!

Maybe Nick could be godfather to Brit and Lane's first born. Here I go again. Sorry!!

August 21, 2010 at 12:07 AM  
Blogger Kristin - GettingItTogether said...

Wow! Just checking in again.

Hello Lessa and Dishers!!!

I almost got scared earlier when she considered putting up Matt but honestly, I'm really just rooting for Britney...and it doesn't matter who she keeps or gets rid of. She has to play to WIN each and every competition from here on out in order to stay in this house.

August 21, 2010 at 12:19 AM  
Blogger Kristin - GettingItTogether said...

I would like one of the following ideally:

1. Brenden wins POV (I am not a Brenden fan however...) and Brit puts up Hayden, with Enzo going home.

2. No one wins the POV and Enzo goes home. LOL

I just want Enzo GONE!!!! He is absolutely 100% USELESS and I HATE the way he makes us Jersey folks look!

August 21, 2010 at 12:20 AM  
Blogger Kristin - GettingItTogether said...

I am with the rest of you!

Love Brit and Lane! I Just hope he keeps her around man, if he wins and backdoors her I'll be SO mad.

It's been said that Brit's mom doesn't care for Nick. I think it may be a thing like she thinks her daughter is too young and has so much life to live before settling down. I think it's just a case of a mother wanting so much more for her child.

Sorta like Brenden's mom not wanting to be on the show to talk about Rachel =) ha!

August 21, 2010 at 12:21 AM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

Heya Lessa, how' my sweet DishCick tonight. Thought I'd make a couple of posts before you went nini. I just got up from BBAD and the end of some silly Sundance movie to move around a bit.

Now to read what you were saying. I saw something about Enzo making sense and that was what I was thinking right as BBAD went off.
Now to go read what you have blogged.

August 21, 2010 at 12:22 AM  
Blogger Bree said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

August 21, 2010 at 12:27 AM  
Blogger Izzy said...

hey kristen...yeah, I was bothered too when it appeared to be Matt. Then we all got it wrong and turned out to be enzo.

Glad Enzo took the high road and didn't freak.

Just checked the feeds...and Brendon is holding court with Hayden...and who else? Getting a hinky feeling about what's going on.

August 21, 2010 at 12:27 AM  
Blogger Lessa said...

Hi Gaytor! :)

August 21, 2010 at 12:33 AM  
Blogger Bree said...

Enzo whispers to Hayden that Matt got a great power, what was the bad? ..help me...i want to jump thru the screen and grab enzo@ say slowly matt received a super power diamond veto"the good",but it unleashed upon the house"rachel-tornado4 24/7" the bad..all i can say again is bueller...bueller..bueller...tee heeeheeeheeeheeeheeeheee giggling..giggling...oh thid is too funny..im feeling rough so this is cheering me up..love you lessa hope this is making you lol!!! :)thank u again..super hugs for your late night hard work..it is so appreciated...:)

August 21, 2010 at 12:33 AM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

Lessa, from the blog... why I don't get with this line of reasoning, is how Matt winning cash for being the saboteur would be bad? *L*

I think they are talking about the DPoV, not money, because they still haven't figured out that Regan won $20,000 for being the 2nd saboteur.

August 21, 2010 at 12:34 AM  
Blogger Bree said...

awwwwwww nite nite @steph west coast..god bless, sweet dreams..chat tomorrow..:)xoxoxox! hugs()

August 21, 2010 at 12:35 AM  
Blogger Lessa said...

Well, they already decided last week sometime that the only reason to be the sab would be for money, and a lot of it - But these dodos can't remember what they already thought up five minutes ago, dunno why I thought they'd remember that! *L*

August 21, 2010 at 12:35 AM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

HaHa @ Tina Martin being The Garden. That made me giggle because I've been losing my voice too. We were going someplace the other day and a friend with us, who had an ear infection and couldn't hear. There sat Danny and I was screaming (to me)so he could understand what I was saying. (giving directions.) Poor Ronnie in the back seat thought we were fighting because he couldn't hear anything but he heard me (sorta) screaming.

I think everyone should live in my world for a day. I could charge higher admission than Disney World. (I'd call it Dizzy World.)

August 21, 2010 at 12:39 AM  
Blogger Lessa said...

*LOL* I'd pay, Gaytor! :)

August 21, 2010 at 12:43 AM  
Blogger Kristin - GettingItTogether said...

I love my Britney!

BUT I hope she realizes how much it would BENEFIT her to tell Ragan and Matt how Hayden/Enzo are also trying to throw him under the bus....if she is going to do this she needs to do this NOW. Not when she is no longer the HOH!

I'm praying she does this and SOON!

August 21, 2010 at 12:45 AM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

LOL re what they remember. I have to say I thought this week was going to be the most boring week in BB History. They have proven me wrong. Well maybe boring and will be the rest of the season just as the whole season has been, but...

They are keeping me on my toes. I don't know from one room to the next who is being truthful and who is blowing smoke.

Except when Regan and Matt are together. I always know which is smoke and which is truth. Regan doesn't know how to lie. He knows how to be a lot of things and I won't list them here because I'd hate for you to have to hit the trash button on my comment, but Matt couldn't tell the truth if his life depended on it. I have an older sister exactly like him. Only difference is he is still young and can keep his lies straight. My sister is old and can't. (Or I have heard them for 55 years and know them all. Not sure which.)

August 21, 2010 at 12:45 AM  
Blogger Izzy said...

Seems from here out they just might start putting two and two together.

Right or wrong, maybe a few will get it right.

Just wondering...did Brendon bring a terrycloth eye mask with him, or was it provided.

I went to a new level of addiction today. Not only do need to eat when they do, but I found myself yawning when Ragen yawned.

Double double dare you not yawn when you read this!!!!

August 21, 2010 at 12:46 AM  
Blogger Kristin - GettingItTogether said...

ps in response to everyone talking about the Sab...

Didn't Julie herself tell the HG's that the sab got 20k? I could've sworn she did...

August 21, 2010 at 12:46 AM  
Blogger Bree said...

lol on the "dodos" when u write that lessa i giggle sooo much..thank you for that...omg...i dont know how much more of this i can take...they have just completely gone banannas in the house..those 3 are like super-sleuths gone wrong..at this point i think its safe to say scoobydoo @ shaggy seem smarter...oh my goodness..:)thanku lessa 4all ur hard work-updates..hugs 2 u...

August 21, 2010 at 12:48 AM  
Blogger Lessa said...

Gee thanks Izzy! Like I wasn't tired enough! *L*

August 21, 2010 at 12:48 AM  
Blogger Lessa said...

Thanks Bree! :)

August 21, 2010 at 12:48 AM  
Blogger Kristin - GettingItTogether said...

IZZY!!!! You suck! LOL jk. (jokes jokes) But seriously, I yawned. So you totally got me!! =p

August 21, 2010 at 12:49 AM  
Blogger Kristin - GettingItTogether said...

ps. I laughed out loud when I read your comment (Lessa) about Enzo and his hands down the pants, the SERIOUSLY did it for me lol!

August 21, 2010 at 12:49 AM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

Matt: I don't need any bad Karma coming my way. Five days, I can be nice to him. He's human like the rest of us.

Matt misspoke. I'm sure he meant 'like the rest of you'. He certainly isn't.

As for Karma? For what he has done since walking into that house (his wife's made up diseases) Karma should never smile on him again in the next 6 lifetimes.

Did you catch Britney's talk to the camera act during BBAD? I don't know if it was on the feeds but it made me fill a couple of buckets. I almost think AGP gave her a script and she didn't bother to do even a cold read, or maybe it was all on a teleprompter? It was pretty bad.

August 21, 2010 at 12:51 AM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

:-p~ Izzy... just :-p~

August 21, 2010 at 12:55 AM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

Enzo and hands down pants. That was another bucket moment for me. Filled to the rim. He was doing that in the backyard... maybe last night? And he said he had 3 orgasms while he was laying there (said to the two guys in the hammock while he was still laying on the mat. I know he was kidding but just the thought...

I knew I should have bought stock in buckets this year.

August 21, 2010 at 12:58 AM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

What else can I babble about while the Have-Nots are stealth whispering?

Oh, I have a new name for a couple in the house. I've been calling them this to myself now for a while. If I don't add names to them, I don't think I'm breaking #7, but I'll leave that for Lessa to decide.

I'll just say: Pinky and the Brain.

August 21, 2010 at 1:01 AM  
Blogger Lessa said...

Gaytor - I think i'm the easiest on the rules. hee. that didn't break it imo. :)

August 21, 2010 at 1:02 AM  
Blogger Izzy said...

Sorry about the yawn y'all. But it never fails. Best part, we all got it our of our systems.

The folks that read this later on in the morning...tee hee!!

Oh ooops, sorry Carolyn. Go splash cold water on your face and drink heavily from your coffee cup!!

Sure hope she doesn't add a new rule about mentioning yawning!

August 21, 2010 at 1:02 AM  
Blogger Lessa said...

Alright, ya'll - bedtime for lessa! I gotta work tomorrow. Blargh. Sleep tight!

August 21, 2010 at 1:05 AM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

g'night Lessa ♥ sleep well.
I may ramble a bit more or I may try to catch up on Facebook. I've got tons of things to clear up, and I dunno how many comments to respond to. Gotta get it done while my shoulder lets me.

August 21, 2010 at 1:07 AM  
Blogger Izzy said...

Nite all. Sorry Gaytor! *j-

August 21, 2010 at 1:13 AM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

I would update some of the happenings still going on with Lane, Hayden, Enzo and Matt, but I'm sure Carolyn will give you much more detailed conversations. I'm only half listening... as usual...

Here's my update:

______ farted.

______ farted.

______ farted.

______ farted.

______ farted.
then

______ farted.

______ farted.

______ farted.

______ farted.

______ farted.
after that

______ farted.

______ farted.

______ farted.

______ farted.
then
______ farted again.


And this concludes "GaYToR's Overnight Report."

August 21, 2010 at 2:35 AM  
Blogger Brent81 said...

What has happened to Hayden and Enzo. I loved the plan they had the stuck to it as matt still is they would go to the final four but butHayzo have gotten so apranoid that evryday we have a new sabatore. Its wild.

If they back door Matt they are playing to lose they lose his vote they lose Regans, and then when they kill Bredon of its over. Brittany needs to get it together this will be the dumbest move in BB history. Britany will sign her I have a 0% chance of $500,00 warrant with that move.

I also must say I find it funny no ones thinks they can beat Matt in 4HoH's which would included 2 he doesnt play in. Brittany I believe has a mini crush with Lane and will caus her to kil her game if she doesnt get her head out of the sand. You have a three way alliance that will throw anything under the bus. Enzo the super slueth that has been 100% percent everyone is the sbatuer. Next thing you know hes gonna be convinced that he was the sabature and ask for his cheque.

Brittany has one chance to get to the end jump in with Matt and Ragan I would rather have a guarentee final three than a quarentee Final four.

I honesty am so dissapointed in Lane after last night and Enzo actually the whole brigade. Matt kept them safe for weeks and know he. Also yo have to admitt with out him thisd would have been the worst season ever. Hes a real player the said part is thre bullies will make her do there dirty work in the process guarenteing that she will have no votes.

I think the brigade in the process has also made it so lane is only one that could win Brendon and Rachel will not vote for them once he gets squashed Ragan and Matt wont vote for them and Brittany wont as they screwed her to. If I were lane i would push this to it puts me in a final seat with someone evryone will hate but kathy who i still think might think she just played survivor.

I think thay Brittany will smarten up not make the dumb move which makes her an outsider looking in and ask lane who his final 3 or 2 deal is with. Ragan I believe win the next HOH and blow up the Brigade leading to a ragan britanny and matt finall three. If Matt goes she wins. Other wise she is about to shoot herself in thf foot with lane's gun

August 21, 2010 at 8:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below