;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Monday, September 6, 2010

Big Brother 12: The Overnight Report

Good morning, BB Lovers! Happy Monday & Happy Labor Day!!

While I get crackin' on the overnight, who knew Evel Dick was crafty?!? Check this out: Evel Dick Shadowbox. It's quite a prize for any serious Evel Dick fan and/or BB memorabilia collector. While you're over there, a couple more very cool pieces of BB history: BB8 Carol's Duffel Bag & BB5/7 Diane Henry's Big Brother 5 Duffel Bag.

The HGs spent most of last night hanging out together, to the point where Hayden even slept in Jumanji with the others. They passed the time chatting about the season gone by and the people in it... I'll be touching on bits and pieces from that, as well as any more relevant one-on-one conversations I can find...

My goal for Overnight Completion today is 7am.. Wish me luck!


I begin at 12:00 midnight BBT... We find the Hayden creature in his preferred state...

The topic is funny to some, much less so to others.

Enzo: Oh yeah, me and wifey are definitely getting our own room. We gotta do our own thing.
Lane: You ever play the.. 8 second game with her?

Hayden and Britney both simultaneously bow their heads and lower their eyes.

Enzo: What's the 8 second game?
Britney: (with zero enthusiasm) Oh yeah, that sounds like fun.
Lane: It's tradition.
Britney: Not if it happened to me.
Enzo: What do you do?

Hayden: Didn't Lane explain it the other night?
Enzo: (shakes head no) You gotta drop.. Oh.. The 8 second game, when you pull your pants down and.. uh.. I forgot. What is it, yo? What's 8 seconds?
Lane: 4 of your buddies bring a girl back..
Enzo: Oh, ok.
Lane: ...and then you get her in the bed, and all of us are waitin' at the door, and we bust in on ya, and you gotta hold the girl down for 8 seconds.
Enzo: Oh!
Lane: You know, cuz the girl's tryin' to squirm and tryin' to get under the covers..
Enzo: Oh sh*t. I'm definitely gonna do that.
Lane: 8 second ___
Enzo: Oh! I wanna do that. You just hold her down? Down?
Lane: Yeah.

Enzo: Isn't that rape?
Lane: hahahaha
Enzo: What the f--k is that, yo? Whatta you doin', yo?
Hayden/Lane/Britney: hahahaha
Enzo: You guys in the South.. I don't know, yo.
Britney: Like, we'll do it to you and Joella.
Enzo's reaction suggests not.

Britney: We'll just bust in, while we know you guys are doin' it...
Lane: They wont even squirm.
Britney: And then you have to hold her down for 8 seconds, while she's tryin' to get away, so we can't see her.
Enzo: Oh, I hold her down?
Britney: mm hmm
Lane: Like, if you were doin' her doggie style, that's the best, and we bust in, and you're like ridin' her..
Enzo: mm
Lane: ..and you gotta hold her for 8 seconds..
Britney: You can't let her escape.
Lane: ..while she squirms away.
Enzo: Oooh, Sh*t. Yeah, let's not do that to me.
Lane: hehehehe
Enzo: We'll go do that to someone else.
Lane: hehehe.. Let's not do that to me.
Britney: One of Lane's friends, perhaps.
Enzo: That's like semi-rape though... You're in the chick, she's tryin' to get away..
Lane: hehehe
Enzo: Yo, I ain't...
Lane: You gotta do everything you can..
Enzo: Sh*t.
Lane: Just bear hug her..
Lane: You're not gonna see her the next day though.. She's not gonna talk to you.
Enzo: Nah.. I'd be divorced. I can't do that.
Lane: She has to ride back with you.
Britney: If that happened to me, I would kill myself.
Lane: It's all fun and games.
***Hayden, who ya thinkin' about bringing with you to final 2 now? In the likely event it's your decision to make. Just curious.

Enzo, abruptly but deftly, changes the subject, and turns the conversation to the anxious time when they were waiting to find out if they'd made the show or not, and the very exciting time when they were notified.

Talk then moves on to the stress of long lockdowns on the HGs of every season, including them. What they may not know yet, is they're in for a doozy of a lockdown starting pretty soon...
Since the Wednesday show is actually taping tomorrow, Tuesday the 7th, and following the PoV Ceremony and Eviction, they will launch straight into the 1st part of the final 3 HoH, which is Endurance, the HGs are about to be locked up tight for the duration... while the BB crew builds and tests the Endurance Comp apparatus in the backyard.

Enzo: Our 1st lockdown we had? Bugged me the f--k out.
Britney: Ooooh.. where we were locked down for
Enzo: I caught like a.. I was having palpitations and sh*t. I was like, I gotta go. I'm about to go into the DR and be like, yo, I'm done.
Lane: Where's the button?
Enzo: Like day 15? I was like.. (deep breaths)
Lane: hahaha
Britney: That was bad.
Enzo: That was bad.
Britney: Any time that we're locked down, for that long...

We rejoin them a few minutes later.

Britney: I wish there was no jury... and I got to go home for a week and come back. That'd be nice.
Enzo: Yeah.. or goin' around L.A. for a week.
Lane: Your family comes up here, and you get to stay with them in a hotel for a week.
Britney: Who?
Lane: Your family.
Britney: Yeah.. that'd be nice.
Enzo: Do we stay in the same hotel with our family?
Britney: I don't know.. I don't know how it works. I'm gonna ask, but that wont help y'all any.
Lane: (Just try to) Keep me from my family and friends? Once I'm done with the show?
Enzo: hehehe
Lane: I'll talk to the people you want me to talk to for like 2 seconds. I'll give a one word answer.
Enzo: I'm giving one word to everybody.
Britney: A soundbite.
Lane: It's gonna be one word answers to everybody...
Enzo: I'll be like, yo, c'mon, again? You seen the season. I been in here for 3 months. You seen my DRs. C'mon. You know.
Lane: Leave me alone... I'm just gonna have my mom do the interviews for me.
Hayden: It's gonna be a late night.

They speculate some more about what will happen in terms of backyard interviews on finale night.

CUT TO:
12:20am BBT
While Hayden, Lane and Britney are talking about what they think made the cut for the show, in terms of their arguments with various people, Lane has excused himself to go masturbate in the shower.
Talk turns to Kathy. Britney says she has no interest in keeping in touch with her after the show, because, among other things, she believes her to be quite two-faced. In a shocking development, Britney says she has no interest in keeping in touch with Rachel either.

They spend the next several minutes talking about Kathy and mocking her.

CUT TO:
12:50am BBT
Everyone heads inside.
Cameras 1/2 - Lane & Britney in Jumanji
Cameras 3/4 - Hayden solo in HoH
Off Camera - Enzo shaving in the bathroom.


Britney: Are you gonna miss me.. for a whole week?
Lane: Where're you goin'?
Britney: To jury house.

Lane opens the door to the Have Not Room...
Lane: Why didn't they lock this down?
Britney: Why do you care?
Lane: Because they lied.
Britney: Because you've been lied to.
Lane: Yes.
Britney: And you take that very personally.
Lane: Yes!
Britney: Take it from me, Lane. Don't take it personal.
Lane: Why?
Britney: Cuz people lie in this house.
Lane: What?! They don't lie to me.
Britney: hm

Lane: They don't lie to me. Cuz I know a liar, when I see one.
Britney: Takes one to know one... Lane.
Lane: I don't lie. Just no one has asked me. Ya know?
Britney: That's kinda opposite of your theory earlier.. That you're a thief, if you don't report someone stealing.
Lane: Right. but if I don't see it, I can't be a thief, right? So, when I think I'm about to see something bad happen, I'll close my eyes.

Lane turns out the lights and tells Britney to go brush her teeth and her nappy, nappy roots.

Britney beats him up a little bit.

Lane
: When I show these bones, panties drop.
Britney: I wanna take you by your neck and shove you up against the wall, and slap you in the face, and then pull you back down.
Lane: ahhhh
Britney: ..and then kick you in the chest.
Lane: Why?
Britney: Do you think I could ever kick somebody in the chest?
Lane: I bet you could.
Britney: Like this.. The kind where you go uhhnnn...
Lane: I bet you could, if you'd take that sh*t off.
Britney: Would I fall down backwards though?
Lane: No.
Britney: How do I learn how to do that? Do I have to take a kickboxing class?
Lane: Yeah. More n' likely.
Britney: I could do that.

CUT TO:
1:10am BBT
Cameras 1/2 - Lane, Hayden and Britney
Cameras 3/4 - Enzo

We'll join Lane, Hayden and Britney on 1 and 2, just as they wrap up a Rachel bash, and talking about how Ragan looked too much into everything, which leads to...

Lane: Has there ever been someone who's a die-hard fan, like someone that smart, win this game?
Britney: No, everybody who wins this game's a dodo.
Lane: Yeah. Ya know?
Hayden: Dick was smart though, wasn't he?
Britney: Street smart.
Lane: Yeah, but not like..
Britney: But I guess Dr. Will's really smart. I mean, he's a doctor. He's a plastic surgeon.
Hayden: But he had the personality to go along with it, right?

Britney: Oh my gosh, his personality was so funny.
Lane: Dr. Will. He's the one who said he bought like a Lamborghini with his money.
Britney: Yeah, but he was already a plastic surgeon. But in AllStars, one day he was telling them, what it was like to be out of the house, and he was like, what happens is, you're gonna go out of the house, and you're gonna be super important and everyone cares about you, for at least 2 months. Then you start to dwindle. A year later, no one cares about you, and you're completely depressed.
Lane: Oh sh*t. hahaha
Britney: So, that'll be us.
Lane: Aww.. That's not cool.
Hayden: hehe.. A year later, nobody cares about you, and you'll be completely depressed.

***So enjoy the attention when you first get out, then do yourselves a favor and resume a life that doesn't involve chasing or attempting to extend fame.

Lane: Awww... dammit. Thanks for crushing that. But that was also season 2, right?
Britney: That was during season 7 when he said that.
Lane: But I think this game's also come a long way since then... I think we've added at least 3 more months to that..
Hayden: So maybe 5 months.
Britney: hehehe.. For 5 months everyone will care?
Lane: Yeah.

CUT TO:
1:58am BBT
Cameras 1/2 - Jumanji - Hayden, Lane & Britney
Cameras 3 - Enzo in HoH
Camera 4 - The HoH Spy Screen

Hayden, Lane and Britney were just talking about their college professors, and now begin discussing Ragan...

Lane: I can't imagine that dude as a professor.
Britney: Oh, I can.
Lane: Well, I can see him, bein' so smart, but his personality and the way he his.. cussin' all the time and vulgar?
Hayden: Droppin' f bombs left and right..
Britney: Yeah, he does do that a lot. He's very vulgar.
Hayden: I wonder what Long beach thought of that... as a professor...
Britney: He's just vulgar to me, when it's not necessary.. Like, "Hey Ragan, What's up?" "My dick." Like, that kinda stuff to me is just.. eww.
Hayden: Yeah..
Britney: That's not even funny.
Hayden: He would wear jokes out.
Britney: That one night, "that's what she said," killed me..
Hayden: That's what she said got worn out

***The 1st time it was uttered.

Hayden: ...him and the bands got worn out, him and Jerry got worn out, him and Renny ot worn out..
Lane: Oh my G-d.
Hayden: Season 11 got worn out.
Britney: Him and our season got worn out.

Hayden: He said some funny things though, don't get me wrong.

Lane: Some moments of him and Matt were weird!
Hayden: Brokeback status?
Lane: Yeah... Like when we had to do Big Brother says.. When BB said to get down on your hands and knees and howl at the moon? And Ragan got down, then Matt got behind him? That was weird. Like doggie style?
Britney: See.. that kind of stuff was weird.

(Enzo leaves the HoH room...)

Lane: And it was embarrassing too, when Jeff and Jordan was here, and all he kept sayin' was booger.
Britney: Oh my gosh... and Jordan was not laughing at all.
Lane: No!
Britney: Like, Jordan did not think that was funny.
Lane: That was some embarrassing sh*t.
Britney: "Momma said no booger." OK.. you said it once.. Like, Jordan's not laughing.. She doesn't think it's funny.
Lane: They made a lot of gay remarks, like, in that veto.. Like a lot of that's what she said..
Britney: That's what she said really got on my nerves. It already was years and years old..
Lane: Like when I was in high school.

Enzo enters the Jumanji. When asked, he tells them he was just thinking up there, while listening to Eminem.

Lane: What were you thinking about?
Enzo: Just life. I think about my father a lot. Wondering if he's in remission.. I got him listening to Eminem, and it gets him amped up to keep fighting.

Talk turns to different actors and movies they like, and it stays there for pretty much the rest of the evening.

CUT TO:
3:08am BBT
Jumanji
All HGs

Hayden has decided to sleep downstairs with everyone else.

Enzo: I can't believe the whole house is in this room right now. It's crazy, yo. This whole summer has been surreal, yo.



Indeed it has... And this concludes the Overnight Report. Happy Labor Day, BB Lovers! :0)





Watch Big Brother 12 on SuperPass!
Get Your Free Trial of the Live Feeds!
And Start Watching the Real Big Brother!
3 Days Free, Then 14.99 per Month!






Permalink







69 Comments:

Blogger Tarheel~Teresa said...

Good Morning Beautiful Goddess of the dish:)

I had just a moment to pop in to wish everyone including the resident artist, and the swamp thing a most wonderful Labor Day!!:)

Also, Genie of the Sweet Sea have a wonderful Monday. :)

September 6, 2010 at 4:30 AM  
Blogger Tarheel~Teresa said...

Oh Carolyn, I wish you only the best of luck, :)

September 6, 2010 at 4:33 AM  
Blogger Shi Shi said...

Good Morning Carolyn..I'm dying to know the secret!!!

September 6, 2010 at 4:54 AM  
Blogger Shi Shi said...

Carolyn does the taping mean we will be on 'trivia' for hours and hours? Maybe even Tuesday and Wed?

I hated that story of Lane's the first time he told it. I can't believe he repeated it. I'm with Britney on this one (I can't believe I'm siding with her on anything). I would kill myself!

September 6, 2010 at 5:41 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

ShiShi - It's certainly a possibility... That's what I've been concerned about and didn't want to even mention during the weekend...

September 6, 2010 at 5:45 AM  
Blogger David B said...

umm maybe Brit.s better off with Nick....yeah let's go with that one, ok?

September 6, 2010 at 5:47 AM  
Blogger Shi Shi said...

Britney really has some nerve calling Kathy two-faced! I'm sure Kathy and Rachal will not be interested in keeping in touch with her or Ragan either. As much as I really didn't care for Rachal or Kathy's actions, I 100 times prefer to listen to them speak over the two 'mean girls' Britney and Ragan. Kathy was pretty mean at times but I don't recall Rachal speaking in a harsh, nasty way about any of the other houseguests. She was abrasive and hard to watch at times but not nasty-mouthed to the other HG.

September 6, 2010 at 6:03 AM  
Blogger Fancy Jane said...

Good morning everyone!

I am so revolted by Lane's description of that game. I love that Hayden didn't contribute to that. I didn't see it on the live feeds, but it seems from Carolyn's description and the pics that he was uncomfortable with that whole thing.

Britney's reflection yesterday almost made me like her a little until she started bashing Rachel - again.

Totally voting for Brendon for AC. He had to overcome such odds to make it as far as he did.

September 6, 2010 at 6:34 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Good Morning my friend Carolyn :D

Well..here we go.The final ride.Im getting kinda sad again,as I do every year,lol.Im am still very excited for the next few days to transpire,but also hoping we get to see some of what we pay to see ;) Maybe put a bug in Skippy's ear about some leakage?? ;) Ok,have a fantastic Labor Day everyone.xoxoxo Carolyn.....

September 6, 2010 at 6:48 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good Morningg Carolyn,

Good Morning Genie,

Good Morning fellow addicts..

Happy Labor day to all, I hope you have a fun and safe day..

I am going to go read TOR and the comments, be back in a bit..

September 6, 2010 at 6:50 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Happy Labor Day, Everyone!!


Good Morning, Tarhell-Teresa! :) Thank you!

Good morning, ShiShi! :)

Good Morning, DavidB! :)

Good morning, FancyJane! :)

Good Morning, Andrea! :) xoxoxxo

Good morning, Pam! :)

September 6, 2010 at 7:07 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

ok..

time to get out and get some cardio. :)

I'll be back by 9am BBT.

September 6, 2010 at 7:13 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Carolyn wrote:
In a shocking development, Britney says she has no interest in keeping in touch with Rachel either.

So funny, thanks for the laugh this morning..

In reading the comments Shi Shi wrote:
Carolyn does the taping mean we will be on 'trivia' for hours and hours? Maybe even Tuesday and Wed?

Carolyn answered:
ShiShi - It's certainly a possibility... That's what I've been concerned about and didn't want to even mention during the weekend...

I thought it was going to be something really bad..that is not so bad..this will help us BB addicts get used to not having BB for 9 months..

9 months, whew, now that is bad..

September 6, 2010 at 7:13 AM  
Blogger Toni said...

Good morning, Carolyn and fellow dishers!

I figured the feeds & Showtime would be blocked once Pamela mentioned she got tickets to Tuesday's live show. I thought Julie may have made a mistake about Wednesday being a live show and thought maybe she meant Tuesday, maybe BB & CBS were pusing things up a day due to Rosh Hashanah being Thursday. I was excited, knowing that doing so would allow you (Carloyn) to spend the holiday with your loved ones.

I believe it was Season 10 when Showtime started and I remember them taping the HGs earlier in the day so we had something to watch and I think they just left the feeds on Trivia. Actually, I think it was fish at the time. Trivia didn't even exist.


Anyway, at least we are 99.99999% sure we know what is going to happen. The only thing we won't know is who won the Endurdance part and that sucks, b/c we all love watching that live on the feeds and chatting in the comment section. That is the only thing that breaks my heart. Well, that and the fact my daughter starts back to school again tomorrow. At least she is off on Thursday for the holiday. 2.5 days for the first week allows me time to get adjusted having her away. :/

September 6, 2010 at 7:27 AM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

Good Morning Carolyn. Great TOR coverage as always. You said everything so much more nicely than the way it was being said that I heard. Most of it was pretty hard to listen too.

AGP/RealPlayer, next year I want a mute button on each of the 4 quads so I can block out the likes of Enzo and Britney completely. Maybe a sidebar on the SuperPass page with a list of houseguests you can click on to mute everything they say would work. Heh! It's a thought.

Now to wake up myself so I can be on watchdog status for Wakey Wakey time.

September 6, 2010 at 7:46 AM  
Blogger ajs221 said...

Good Morning Carolyn!
I have never really liked Lane...he seems too violent to me,the way he yells, I don't find it funny at all! $10,000-I can buy beer and muscle milk...didn't find that funny, thought it showed how stupid he is and how little he thinks of $10,000. I know Enzo isn't the most popular, but this 8second story has been told before, and now again, and Enzo has been the only one to call him on it and call it what it really is. Enzo is also the most loyal to the other 2. Lane wanted to take Britney and Hayden throwing out the maybe we should get rid of Lane...even though I don't think that will happen. I really really hope it's Enzo and Hayden in the final 2. I have never found Lane to be funny. I have found him quite distasteful, and like I said, somehow violent...I would almost prefer if they did kick him out this week...just hope he doesn't get in the final 2...I won't even be thinking about him for AP...my votes will be split between Enzo and Brendon. I would really like to see Enzo leave with some money. He has good intentions...and I think he played the game...at least he tried, which is more than I can say about Lane...he even admitted he was throwing the last POV...he's just a loser in my eyes. So, go Enzo...
On another note...I though Wednesday's show was live...am I confused?
Hope you gad a good bike ride Carolyn!!! Happy Labor Day to you and everyone here!!

September 6, 2010 at 8:20 AM  
Blogger ajs221 said...

I asked this before, but what does That's what she said mean? Never did figure it out and didn't really care, but just out of curiosity what is that?

September 6, 2010 at 8:23 AM  
Blogger ajs221 said...

Oh, one more thought...I think it's best that Britney go...now she can get her hair done and look all pretty for the finale...she has never been my favorite and I was hoping for her to go...the hair do is just a bonus for her.

September 6, 2010 at 8:26 AM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

I think I forgot to add this in my morning comment a bit ago.

I'm not at all surprised about the possible 36 hour or so blackout. I knew it should be coming eventually if AGP sticks to the regular path they take each year.

I remember it every year I've had feeds and I can't remember when I didn't (have feeds.)

And the internet goes crazy and complains and threatens to sue AGP/RealPlayer and cancel their feeds and never get them again. I know I was that way the first couple of times.

Now it's something I've learned to live with. The fine print, that I know every one of us read and memorize word for word, clearly states that feeds may be blocked for an extended time during games the HGs play. They don't spell out an overnight or day but it does happen. That AGP/SuperPass never says it that clearly is the issue.

Anyway, we live with it. It's a perfect time for Carolyn, Goddess of the Dish, et al, to rest up for the live shows to come.

(I can't imagine the comment moderation at that point because, as we all know, Big Brother Dish is responsible for each and every little thing that goes on in the house and on the feeds all year round. We all know Carolyn tells AGP every move they make. AG wouldn't dare make a move without the written consent of the DishChicks. SHAME ON CAROLYN for this!

So, that's the way it is written in "The Book of GaYToR" © GaYToR, with 'GaYToR' also being a ©, but everyone has permission to use both as long as GaYToR is spelled and captalized properly. :-p

If Carolyn, Genie Sea and Lessa have the intestinal fortitude to do so, it's also a great time to let us play some structured or not so structured games. HA!

September 6, 2010 at 8:28 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Genie :):):)xoxo(((hugs)))...lol

September 6, 2010 at 8:46 AM  
Blogger Genie Sea said...

Morning Everyone! Happy Labor Day!!

Happy Birthday MsFitz!!! :)

Happy Birthday Dierdre!! :)

May your year be filled with health, abundance, laughter and love! :)

September 6, 2010 at 8:46 AM  
Blogger jane said...

THANK YOU ENZO!! For that insight alone (uh, the one where he recognizes raping a woman is rape), he gets my vote and my gratitude.

September 6, 2010 at 8:47 AM  
Blogger Michelle in Indiana said...

Happy Labor Day!

I don't expect the feeds to be back until Thursday after the show airs. But, I always think worst case so if it doesn't happen I am surprised.

I will really miss seeing the endurance comp play out but have to be honest and say I don't think it will be much of one if they play it like they have the others. Maybe that will surprise me too.

September 6, 2010 at 8:52 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Hi Everyone!! :) Happy Labor Day!!

I am completely DRENCHED from my ride - the sky opened up and it *poured* while I was out cycling. Just gonna hop in the shower real quick, and then I'll get to greeting everyone properly. :)

I can't even begin to tell you how relieved I am about how well everyone's taking the potential news...

September 6, 2010 at 8:58 AM  
Blogger David B said...

Its cold and raining in saskatchewan as well. Hopefully it won't turn to sleet and then snow....at least not this week. I could use some feeds downtime to clean up and set up space downstairs for our music studio area.

What AGP decides to do is beyond my control but I will always be a feed watcher despite . . .

September 6, 2010 at 9:11 AM  
Blogger Michelle in Indiana said...

Rain! I envy that because we haven't had any for at least 14 days and we really need some.

September 6, 2010 at 9:17 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Happy Labor Day, Everyone!!


Pam - THanks for having such a fantastic attitude!! As Always! :0)

Good Morning, Toni! :) Thank you so much!! That's definitely the bright spot in all of this for me - I get to spend Rosh HaShana with my family, which is wonderful, and not get the ultimate guilt trip from my mother for staying home to cover the endurance comp - which is equally wonderful! Hugsss!!!

Good Morning, Sweet GayTor! Thanks, hon!! For the TOR compliment and the giggles re the impending situation... Games and fillers are already in the works on this end, should the need arise...

Good Morning, ajs2221! :) Regarding Wednesday's Show being Live - No, it's not. It'll be taped on Tuesday. Regarding "What she said" - It's just a stupid boy thing...

Good Morning, Genie! :) Happy labor Day you!!

Good Morning, Jane! :) I was happily surprised to hear it come from him too..

September 6, 2010 at 9:18 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Happy Labor Day, Everyone!!


Hi Michelle in IN! :) I'll happily send some rain your way! Gimme your zipcode! ;)

Hi DavidB! :) Keep warm! *Loving* your positive attitude!

September 6, 2010 at 9:20 AM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

CAROLYN! Do not, I repeat do NOT hop in the shower.

That's very dangerous and you could fall and break a hip at your age.

Keep both feet planted firmly on the floor as you shower. Do you really want paramedics to have to come in and find you lying nekkid on the shower floor. Remember, you don't get to pick the paramedics that arrive and some of them aren't as hot as others.

September 6, 2010 at 9:22 AM  
Blogger Sparklin said...

Good morning!!

I'd like to apologize to JANE - the way Lane described it last night
'holding her down' ~ yep, rape! The way I've heard about it in stories was not forcing her down...so sorry! Lost all respect for Lane right there...

I hate the thought of being shut out for two days, but maybe I can get some house work done so my house doesn't look like the 'theirs' does :)

I'm just soo nosy and hate the thought of missing stuff!

September 6, 2010 at 9:26 AM  
Blogger jane said...

I'm confused. When is what? Live show who? Endurance comp where?

September 6, 2010 at 9:27 AM  
Blogger *^*^*MsFitzTX*^*^*^ said...

Good morning, Carolyn!
Good morning, Genie!
Good morning, Everyone!!
♥♥♥

Thank you for all the birthday wishes, Carolyn, Genie & all my sweet BB friends!!!

Blocked from feeds!!! Horrible!! I'm just kidding...doesn't bother me. And, like Michelle in IN said if the previous endurance comps this season is any indication of what we might miss we won't be missing much!!! ha-ha!

We are expecting lots & lots of rain. TX is currently under a Hurricane Watch!!!

September 6, 2010 at 9:31 AM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

Re: the next HoH comp and its 'liveness'. I seem to remember that we actually do get to see it and it is live. I don't remember how that works but I think I remember it. Maybe it starts very early on the Thrusday (real) live show, or AGP does a ton of filler in the first 30 or 45 minutes.

Guess I need to go back to archives to check that out. Or someone does.. hint hint. :-p

September 6, 2010 at 9:32 AM  
Blogger ǝuoʎuɐzǝɥʇ said...

Good Labor Day morning everyone! Who else is laboring on this fine day? CARO!! that's who!!!

September 6, 2010 at 9:32 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Happy Labor Day, Everyone!!

GayTor - LOL! At my age!! You're cruisin' for a bruison, old man! ;p But as for paramedics coming in and finding me nekkid... Ummm.. can't sy as I'm opposed to that... If only I didn't live in Mayberry!! I've known most of the paramedics since birth!

Good morning, Sparklin! :) Yayyy! Peace on the dish!!! I'm so happy right now! :)

Jane - I'll be making a big clear post about it soon.. I promise. It's in it's 3rd draft.. and it's 6 hour.

Hi MsFitz! :) Hugggss!! I hope you'r eenjoying your birthday, and that you're already all stocked up for Hermine! Heck of a bday present from Mother Nature!

Hi Zany!!! :) hehehe - SMOOOCHH!!!!

September 6, 2010 at 9:34 AM  
Blogger Shamell said...

Enzo! you go boyyy

*channels Jeff Foxworthy* if your "fun" activities make Enzo shake his head,you might be a redneck...

September 6, 2010 at 9:35 AM  
Blogger Linda Joy Singleton said...

I disliked Enzo most of the 3 "boys" until I read about the 8 second game and now I am completely sickened by Lane. He's said some violent things before but this was the worst ever -- and to laugh like it was a game.

I really wish some of the REAL things said that we hear/read made it to the TV show so the majority of watchers knew the truth about some of these yahoos. Like that joke Regan made about if someone happened he didn't like, he would take a needle to Africa and stab HIV babies...I was sickened when I read that. Not a joke anymore than the 8 second game.

Anyway, thanks for the updates here. I read it every day!

And I am only sad now that I have no one to root for. Britney is too mean. Lane is scary crude. Enzo said "f" every other word and then complains about Regan swearing? At least he's not a 8 seconds-of-fun rapist. So that leaves Hayden...sigh. Guess I'm rooting for him to win. And he needs the money for college, so that's okay.

September 6, 2010 at 9:36 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Heads up! :)

The New eBay Daily Deals are up & there's some great stuff today!! :0)

Make sure you scroll down the page..

September 6, 2010 at 9:36 AM  
Blogger jane said...

Thanks Sparklin.

September 6, 2010 at 9:37 AM  
Blogger ǝuoʎuɐzǝɥʇ said...

BBAD started with Season 8. ED and Dani and Jen and Nick and Dustin and me truly becoming addicted to BB and the Dish.

It was the year my eyes were opened and my life was changed forever.

September 6, 2010 at 9:38 AM  
Blogger ajs221 said...

Hi All!
So, the endurance HOH starts Wednesday after elimination and we won't get to watch it on the feeds? Is that what you think is going to happen Carolyn? Hi Genie if you're out there!

September 6, 2010 at 9:40 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Happy Labor Day, Everyone!!

Hi LindaJoy! :) It was tough to listen to, and this wasn't the first time Lane's spoken of it. The bright spots for me were Enzo's calling it out, and Britney & Hayden's reactions.

Hi MnMinIL! :) Your comment reminds me of the 1st time I ever heard the "n" word.. I was 8 years old, and some man said it.. I asked my mother what the word meant, and her response has stuck with me since then, "It means he's an ignorant redneck."

Zany :) Huuuggssss!!! Mine too! ;)

Everyone - Back then.. Zany even baked me brownies!

ajs221 - I'm going to make a comprehensive post about it very soon that will leave you completely illuminated. :)

September 6, 2010 at 9:42 AM  
Blogger Shamell said...

Lane is going to be known for his "showers" & that stupid 8 sec. ride story.

ick!!

September 6, 2010 at 9:42 AM  
Blogger Stephanie from the West Coast said...

Hi Carolyn . . . half way through TOR and thought I better post before you shut down for the day . . .

So, the live Wednesday show is taped on Tuesday . . . This should be very interesting . . . so we will know who leaves on Tuesday?

I am confused to say the least . . . back to finish TOR and then on to the comments . . .

September 6, 2010 at 9:43 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Hi Steph :) Yes, we will know who leaves on Tuesday. :)

September 6, 2010 at 9:47 AM  
Blogger Stephanie from the West Coast said...

How late you hanging this morning? Haven't turned the feeds on figure they are sleeping still . . .

September 6, 2010 at 9:50 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Steph - They are still sleeping... Actually, I had planned to carry on as normal today.. MOrning report, afternoon, etc...

What do you all think?

September 6, 2010 at 9:52 AM  
Blogger jluvsturtles said...

Happy Labor Day everyone!

Carolyn, fabulous TOR, as always!

:)

September 6, 2010 at 9:53 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Happy Labor Day, JLuvs! Thank you!

September 6, 2010 at 9:53 AM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

I'm now completely torn between Lane or Enzo making F2 and actually the #2 of the pair which better include Hayden as the #1.

I can't forget the many things Lane has said. Besides the 8 Seconds thing... Damn boy, it's not bull riding. But his comment about throwing sacks of kittens in a rock crusher has never left my mind either.

But, I can't forget Enzo's homophobic and sexist remarks either.

So it's a toss up for me. I don't want any of the F4 to make 2nd Chair. Britney has been no angel either. Maybe AF should get a raise to $50K and drop 2nd Chair to $25K.

September 6, 2010 at 9:53 AM  
Blogger jluvsturtles said...

:)

I missed you at the viewing party last night, was caught up in family phone calls regarding my son's graduation.

Who said they needed rain? It's pouing buckets here in Houston from the tropical storm in the gulf.

September 6, 2010 at 9:55 AM  
Blogger Shamell said...

Happy Labor Day carolyn & Dishers!!

September 6, 2010 at 9:56 AM  
Blogger Michelle in Indiana said...

Missy said last night that she didn't know for sure what was going on with the feeds but they will have fillers and things to watch should the need arise.

September 6, 2010 at 9:58 AM  
Blogger Sparklin said...

The problem with Enzo was he was ok doing it to someone else, just not him and his wife....even after openly calling it out ~ ugh!!

I don't think we are in for any surprise as to who is leaving so I guess that opens up the rest of the week :(

September 6, 2010 at 9:59 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Sparklin - I've gotta give Enzo the benefit of the doubt, since he did call it out as rape, and his 1st instinct is to protect his family... and he's still playing the game, so to completely ostracize Lane, at this stage, would simply be unwise.

Michelle - cool

MnM! Thank you!

JLuvs! We missed youuuu!

GayTor - not gonna happen, but it's a lovely thought!

September 6, 2010 at 10:03 AM  
Blogger Stephanie from the West Coast said...

Since the sun isn't out today so I can't go soak it up . . . I will hang here for a while . . .

So Carolyn, you will illuminate us to what will probably take place over the next few days???

Then I won't bother you with a bunch of questions . . .

As for 'that's what she said' . . . it is something that people would say after someone makes some type of comment like, 'boy this is small', that's what she said . . . hahahaha

I can't believe that lasted only one minute . . . that's what she said . . . hahahahaha

How do you like it . . . that's what she said . . .

How do you know you are a redneck:

When you mow the front lawn without your shirt and so does your husband . . .

Shirtless Smoochies to the dish!

September 6, 2010 at 10:03 AM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

Yes Carolyn, do please follow through with a normal day today. Otherwise I have a day of wig washing and a feeble attempt at restyling them. I am in desperate need of some fresh clean wigs and the few good sales on eBay from my usual wig woman is not in my budget no matter how good a deal they are.

While the Friday night show was great for tips, the Saturday show was pathetic. Pathetic for all of us and not so much the audience's fault as the bar owners for first, pushing back our show an hour so we didn't start until midnight, but also for not making the bar set up tip friendly after a miriade of events prior to ours.

Tips were pathetic for all of us. I made $21 in tips and that was about the same we all made. When you can't circle the bar so the ones in the back pull out a dollar you just don't get them. I'm steamed about a lot of things about that bar, but that's too much personal life and boring to anyone not involved.

Not that I ever think of holding back on sharing my personal feelings here, but these I'll keep to myself.

September 6, 2010 at 10:04 AM  
Blogger ǝuoʎuɐzǝɥʇ said...

I did bake brownies!! LOL My husband was upset that he smeeld homemade brownies baking and he didn't get any!

September 6, 2010 at 10:04 AM  
Blogger jluvsturtles said...

Lane is just too violent for me. It sux becuz his mom was so pretty and seemed so sweet.

And WOW is Hayden's daddy fine or what? :)

September 6, 2010 at 10:05 AM  
Blogger Sandra B. said...

Good morning Carolyn and Dishers,

I so hope you can spend Rosh Hashanah with family. Do you have a special menu for this holiday? My son has a friend who is Jewish and his parents are separated and they no longer celebrate the holidays. We surprised him at passover with a big passover meal and had him do all the prayers. It was enlightening for us and made him proud to explain everything. I would love to surprise him again.

September 6, 2010 at 10:07 AM  
Blogger jluvsturtles said...

Carolyn! Thank you, beautiful!

September 6, 2010 at 10:10 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

NEW TOP POST!

IMPORTANT: A prequel to the days ahead

September 6, 2010 at 10:11 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Good Morning, SandraB! :) Awww!! How sweet! We do have a special menu - 1st off - You have to have apples and honey and challa (jewish bread) and wine - all for ceremonial purposes..

Then it's brisket and the like.. some nice soup, veggies, etc..

September 6, 2010 at 10:13 AM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

I forgot to mention the caps in TOR. Cap #1 is the BEST! and WEST will agree I'm sure.

I love what the water distortion did to Hayden's torso which is the best of the bunch anyway but he is more buff than ever in that one.

He is already the best one in the house when it comes to the proper workout routine but WOW what he could do with a bit of extra muscle work!!!!

Yes I have watched an noticed his techniques and it's obvious he's had proper training and sticks to the rules. The others just go through the motions but Hayden knows his stuff. He could easily be a trainer.

September 6, 2010 at 10:13 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

thanks GayTor :) I'm glad you noticed..

September 6, 2010 at 10:14 AM  
Blogger Sandra B. said...

I'm with you Carolyn Enzo was appalled at the idea of 8 second happening to wifey. He is crazy sometimes but he truly has a deep love for wifey and Gia and it shows.

But man is he annoying....

September 6, 2010 at 10:16 AM  
Blogger *^*^*MsFitzTX*^*^*^ said...

Carolyn - I won't be as affected by the watch as the more southern coastal regions of TX will be but they are expecting us to get lots of rain. Currently it's TS Hermine & hasn't been upgraded yet. But, to be on the safe side I'm gonna get some water, batteries & oh yeah, alcohol & snacks!!! he-he!

September 6, 2010 at 10:18 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

MsFitz - hehehe!! :) but of course! Be Safe!!!!

September 6, 2010 at 10:20 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Everyone -
NEW TOP POST

Important! Please read: http://bbdish.blogspot.com/2010/09/big-brother-12-prequel-to-days-ahead.html

September 6, 2010 at 10:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below