;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Saturday, September 4, 2010

Big Brother 12: Overnight Lite

Good Morning, BB Lovers! Happy Saturday! I hope you have a wonderful holiday weekend! We'll be here covering the happenings on the live feeds, so make sure to check in periodically!

Last night, we had quite a surprise: No Morph Comp!

I woke up at 2am BBT and saw Enzo heading back from the bathroom, checking out the memory wall on this way back to Jumanji to sleep... where Lane and Britney were already conked out. Up in HoH, Hayden had already been asleep since before midnight! Strange times indeed in the BB12 house.

So.. apparently the sky did turn to glitter! ;) Expect the unexpected, eh? Will we even have a PoV Comp today? Inquiring minds...

The vast majority of last night's happenings can be found in Genie and Lessa's excellent posts:

After spending 20 minutes filling our feeds with the loveliness of a sleeping Hayden, Skippy in the control room decided to open things up a bit and include the conscious Lane, Enzo and Britney in our evening...

Let's join them for a bit of pillow talk, shall we...

12:24am BBT
Cameras 3/4
Jumanji
Enzo, Lane & Britney

Hayden's passed out up in HoH, on cameras 1/2. Enzo's going on about Snoop Dog and various comedians. He hopes Joella kept taping Last Comic Standing for him...

Enzo: I'm hungry again.
Britney: The piece of steak you ate was like a pebble.
Enzo: Yeah, that's probably why I'm hungry. (long pause) I can't wait to be in the hotel room finale night.. Just hangin' out with the wifey. Just to watch tv.
Lane: Almost there.
Enzo: Doesn't feel like it.
Lane: I think it does.
Enzo: It feels like it's taking forever now.. I'm getting real anxious.
Lane: Yeah.. (joking) Keep your sh*t to yourself. Go get your chips.

Enzo laughs, gets up and goes to do just that.


Enzo heads into the storage room to forage. He grabs a giant bag of chips and heads back to his bed in Jumanji, and under the covers, with the chips.

Lane: hehehe.
Enzo: Like, how was high school, where you guys are from.. Like what's it about, like, ya know what I mean? Like, my high school was about doin' drugs. (crunch crunch, potato chips) The majority of everyone in my high school was f'd up.
Lane: Damn.
Enzo: Know what I mean? It's like, sports is big, but usually, like the athletes that could definitely do something get f'd up.. What was it like in your high school?
Lane: Sports was really big in my high school. Like, if you were in sports, that's all you did.
Enzo: You don't drink? You don't do nothin'?
Lane: No, you drank, but I didn't smoke anything in high school.
Enzo: No weed or nothin'?
Lane: Nope.
Enzo: Really? Wow. Like, weed was like cigarettes. Everyone was smokin' weed, man.
Lane: Really?
Enzo: Everyone. Like, I'd be high before school, and then I'd get high during school, and then I'd get high after school, but that's how..
Lane: Damn
Enzo: It was crazy, man.

Crunch Crunch Crunch, potato chip break.

Enzo: I would think in Texas.. Football's big, right?
Lane: Oh yeah.
Enzo: If you're on the football team, you get a lot of ass, in Texas..
Lane: Yeah, it's huge.
Enzo: And like, the community's really into it too, right?
Lane: Yeah.. Like, you're always in the spotlight, if you're in football.
Enzo: Like people talkin' about it in the barber shops.
Lane: Yeah
Enzo: I like that.

Lane: It's a good and bad thing though.. When you f--k up, you're the devil to them. Like, you can't f--k up. You can't do anything stupid.
Enzo: Yeah. I seen that movie with Billy Bob.. Varsity Blues
Lane: Yeah
Enzo: That's what it's like..
Lane: Pretty much.. Probably not to that extent..

Enzo: Billy Bob... Like, how's the high school? Is it like, on a farm? Were there a lot of trees n sh*t?
Lane: No, mine's in a town.

***Listening to this conversation, I'm just drawn to the sharing of vastly different life experiences... and I'm touched that because of Big Brother, these 2 men have met and will very likely become life long friends, both with a new appreciation for the different cultures we have, even within our own US borders. Beyond the late game bonding of Lane and Enzo, which is an important game move in and of itself, there is no game talk per se.

I recommend you give this a listen on flashback... Just in terms of understanding where Enzo and Lane came from.. They might as well have been raised on different planets.

CUT TO:
12:34am
Lane: Did you get all your sh*t outta the Have Not Room?
Enzo: Yeah
Lane: They said they're doin' it early. Big Brother's gonna clean that sh*t up, lock it down, burn it. That's when you know we're getting tough!!! We're gonna get a stripper pole.

Enzo: Where?
Lane: Aww.. I'm just kiddin'. I don't know where. We ain't gettin' sh*t.
Enzo: There's only 6 more days.

Lane: Yeah, yeah.. So where.. There's not 6 more days.
Enzo: From the end of next week.
Lane: Yeah.
Enzo: Check it out. This sh*t blows you mind. So this time next week? How many days are left?
Lane: Like 4.

Enzo: Oh God, yo! Tomorrow's day what? 64?
Lane: Yeah. Tomorrow's day don't give a sh*t, cuz I'm gonna get done wid it!
Enzo: Yeah.
Lane: Gonna win it..

Enzo: I can't believe we hid all our sh*t in the kitchen... They're like, it's either in the garbage or the recycle bin, and we're still lookin' in the cabinets.
Lane: hehehe
Enzo: They're like, it's on the wall, or it's in the recycle bin..

BB was giving them tremendous clues during the comp, but they thought BB was tricking them, so they kept tearing everything apart...

Enzo: We're so dumb, yo.
Lane: hehehe. So then they had to say, ok, stand right here... anything in front of you - off limits... aint nothin' in there.
Enzo: exactly. They're like, nothin' in the refrigerator, so we're like, what about the cooler? The ice cream?
Britney: hahaha
Enzo: Oh, he didn't say cold cut meats. Let's go into it.
Britney/Lane: hehehe
Enzo: I looked at the same spot 7 times.
Britney: I looked at the bags of cereal 14 times each..

They continue laughing and reveling in their luxury comp ineptitude a little while longer before calling it a night.. And this concludes Overnight Lite! :)

We'll see you back here in a new top post, as soon as the HGs wake up for the day.




Watch Big Brother 12 on SuperPass!
Get Your Free Trial of the Live Feeds!
And Start Watching the Real Big Brother!
3 Days Free, Then 14.99 per Month!






Permalink







21 Comments:

Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Gone Cycling! :0) See you back here by 9am BBT...

September 4, 2010 at 6:48 AM  
Blogger ajs221 said...

Hi Carolyn,
Hope you had a good ride! Has the morph comp been in every season?
None of the HGs are even mentioning it as a possible comp, not even Britney who is a big fan. I think she would have mentioned it.

September 4, 2010 at 6:55 AM  
Blogger aunge said...

Morning Carolyn. You always have such detailed accounts of the house guests conversation. It is so appreciated. It's also nice when you greet us. It makes us feel welcome here. Genie is the same. You two even make lurkers feel welcome to your comment section. Thanx for that!

September 4, 2010 at 8:06 AM  
Blogger Sparklin said...

Good morning Carolyn and all Dishers!

What originally hooked me to BB was the different personalities having to co-exist and even work together. I am always fascinated by people and lifestyles.

I love how Britney asked a million questions about everyones life and that they answer her so honestly. When it's just chatter about life outside, they are very open about things (sometimes too much so LANE)...and I think it's so cool that, like you say, they couldn't have been raised/lived more differently, but will be lifelong friends.

September 4, 2010 at 8:28 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Hi ajs221! :) The HGs are mentioning it and quite frequently, but they are referring to it as "the faces comp" or"the comp with the faces," because they don't know any better. Britney probably does, but she doesn't want to let on.. ;)

Hi Aunge! :) Thank you very much for saying so... I want everyone to feel welcome. :)

Good morning, Sparklin! :) Isn't it the greatest?! :)

September 4, 2010 at 9:01 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

ok.. no new comments.. sweaty cycling dishchick hits the showers.. be back in a flash! :)

September 4, 2010 at 9:03 AM  
Blogger Johnny_5 said...

No Morph? I'm thinking bean bag toss, pie eating contest, or maybe a game of dodgeball for POV. I knew it was trouble when I saw the chicken wire race Thursday.

September 4, 2010 at 9:03 AM  
Blogger Detox Skin Intervention said...

crossing my fingers for Enzo today. I hope he wins the POV

September 4, 2010 at 9:09 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good Morning Carolyn...

Good Morning fellow dishers...

I hope you had a nice bike ride. Is it still raining there?
Also I sent you some e-mails..

I hope everyone has a great Saturday.

Going to read TOR and comments..

September 4, 2010 at 9:10 AM  
Blogger Foundcon said...

Does anyone know if Lane ever played in an actual football game at Texas Tech? I checked the football rosters from 2004-2009, and his name is no where to be found. He may have tried out, but I don't think he ever made the team. Also, Hayden's baseball career at ASU consisted of 6 At Bats, with no hits and 5 strikeouts. Could it be that our macho jocks are actually a couple of posers?

September 4, 2010 at 9:20 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Good Morning, Johnny :) hehe

Good Morning, Heather! :)

Good Morning, Pam! :) Thanks, I did! & Thanks for the email heads up.

Good Morning, FoundCon! :)

September 4, 2010 at 9:26 AM  
Blogger AnGeL xOx BaBy said...

Hey all,
Did anyone else have a problem finding the interview segment with Ragan on the Early show the other day? I went through it twice on slow fast-forward but couldn't find it...hmph!!

Also, did we find any of the houseguests Twitter or Facebook pages yet?

September 4, 2010 at 9:29 AM  
Blogger ~♥ஐ♥~ Patty ~♥ஐ♥~ said...

http://www.nj.com/news/jjournal/bayonne/index.ssf?/base/news-6/1283581558265640.xml&coll=3

Will we bee seeing a segment of Enzo's family this week on the show? sounds like it from this article

September 4, 2010 at 9:40 AM  
Blogger Barbara said...

Good morning Carolyn? Did Genie and Lessa sneak into your room very quietly and turn your alarm clock back so you could sleep in?

I sprinkled a little magic sandman dust but I got got so many times last night, the HG might have got me too, le sigh!!!

Could this possibly be wakey wakey?

As always thanks for TOR and I enjoyed finally getting a good long sleep in, *yawn*.

September 4, 2010 at 9:47 AM  
Blogger Stephanie from the West Coast said...

Good Morning Gorgeous! I hope you enjoyed your bike ride . . . I fell back asleep this morning after I took my son to work, now I feel as if I have wasted half a day . . . it's only 9:49 AM BBTime, but it feels so much later.

All the house gets have talked about morph, I think Enzo is the only one that has called it the face one . . . they even talked about it the other night wondering if it is a comp they have every season . . . can't remember who all was in the convo, just remembered the morning after they all started openly studying the memory wall pictures. They even asked if they would use different pictures I think . . .

It looks like they are trying to get them awake . . . shouldn't be that hard since they all went to bed early last night.

Shirtless Smoochies to all the dishers!!!

September 4, 2010 at 9:53 AM  
Blogger ajs221 said...

Hello again Carolyn ans fellow dishers! Thanks, I hadn't heard them saying anything about the morph.
I was first after Carolyn:)
I have a feeling this is going to be a long day! Carolyn, since the schedule has changed to a live show Wednesday...is it the live eviction and start of endurance comp?
Have they always done a morph every season?

September 4, 2010 at 10:07 AM  
Blogger jane said...

Foundcon, I know very little about sports, but I have been listening to them and also read a book once about hs/college football. It ain't rocket science!

I believe that many people make college and pro teams and never play. There is also a rule about sitting out a season if you change schools (being red shirted I think), which Lane did, and then I believe he got injured. If you are on a team and don't play in games, you still do all the practices and meetings, and I think travel too. Not sure if baseball is the same exactly, but I do know there are more people on a team than those that actually play in games.

September 4, 2010 at 10:38 AM  
Blogger Michelle in Indiana said...

Afternoon!

I know that Lane was a red shirt in 2005. And there is a picture of him in a TT uniform. Don't know how much action he really saw.
http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/photo.php?pid=46450520&fbid=859144515508&op=5&o=global&view=global&subj=112477442133886&id=16729105

As for Hayden, he was a walk on at ASU. He was declared ineligible for 1 year in 2008. His hand injury may have prevented him from playing competitively after that.



Go Notre Dame beat Purdue!

September 4, 2010 at 10:49 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

EVeryone - Jut wanted to let you know I'm here.. just working on some behind the scenes stuff.. :)

I'll begin publishing comments and get the morning going soon...

September 4, 2010 at 10:53 AM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

Enzo: If you're on the football team, you get a lot of ass, in Texas..
Lane: Yeah, it's huge.


I'm doing my best not to say anything about the huge asses in Texas although the state is full of them in every sense of the word. I'm just not going to say.... oops, I guess I just did.

*giggie*

Good morning Carolyn and all the YouZ.

Has anyone checked their pulses? I see the lights are on but they look comatose to me.

September 4, 2010 at 11:15 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Hi everyone :)

Been on the phone with some muckety mucks getting some info...

Sorry for the massive delay..

NEW TOP POST:

Saturday Morning

September 4, 2010 at 11:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below