;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Friday, September 3, 2010

Big Brother 12: The Overnight Report

Good morning, BB Lovers! Happy Final 4 Friday!!

Today in the Big Brother 12 House: Nominations that really don't matter, since this week it's all about the PoV...

And we're hoping hoping hoping for a Luxury Comp that's "leaked" to the live feeds! If they're gonna do it, today's the likeliest day. We'll see if the backyard's locked down when one of the HGs wakes up to use the restroom...

If you need to do some catching up on the important stuff that happened before midnight, please make sure to check out Genie and Lessa's fantastic coverage from last night:

By the time our Overnight Report begins, Britney's already sleeping in Jumanji, so she is regrettably absent from today's TOR...


12:48am BBT
Camera 1
Enzo & Lane
Backyard

Lane: We can't save each other anymore.
Enzo: Yeah. It's just to get Britney out this week. That's the plan, right?
Lane: Yeah, there's no plan.. Like we can't save each other.
Enzo: Yeah, Britney goes. That's the plan. Britney goes and then that's it. We don't have to save each other no more. We can just play. Let the person win win.. If it's meant for Hayden to win the whole thing, he'll win the last HoH, that's it. He wins it all.
Lane: Yeah, we just need to get her out.
Enzo: Why do you keep f'in with me, yo? You're gonna get her out, right?
Lane: (laughing) yeah.
Enzo: You're not f'in.. Are you best friends, yous two?
Lane: (laughing) No.. Oh yeah, you've seen that. I can't handle her for another week.
Enzo: You scare the sh*t outta me with her, yo.
Lane: Chill out. There's no way. Like, I can't win 500 against her. I Can't win 500 against Hayden. I can't win 500 against you.
Enzo: Well, if you win an HoH, you can. I'm tellin' you, the last HoH, whoever wins that, has a good shot to win, because you control who the f--k you're takin' to the final 2. Ya know what I mean?


Lane: OK, but if it's just you and Hayden left, and I get to pick, ok, how does that go down?
Enzo: Well, you have 2 HoHs now. I have 1 PoV.
Lane: hehe.. yeah.
Enzo: Ya know what I mean?
Lane: OK, but when you go up there, they're not votin' based on...
Enzo: For one PoV. I'm tellin ya, they're not gonna pick me with one PoV.
Lane: If they do, then you got one...
Enzo: So you're saying, to take Britney?!?
Lane: Nooo. No no no no no.. Britney's out.
Enzo: But then that flips it on me too.. Let's say I win the last HoH.. I could take you, I have a good shot to win.. You get 50,000.
Lane: Yeah.
Enzo: If I take Hayden, I don't win. Ya know? I'm guaranteed 50,000 dollars. So it kinda like, there's a lot of scenarios, if it's us 3 at the end.

Lane: Yeah
Enzo: With Britney and Hayden in there, there isn't too many scenarios.
Lane: Why can't they just make it like a hundred thousand? Add another 50. Like, that's a big gap. 50 to 500,000?!?
Enzo: 500,000 man.
Lane: You make 2nd place feel like... dodos!
Enzo: What about the 25,000? Who would that go to?
Lane: I don't know anymore.

Enzo: Let's just play this PoV...
Lane: I think my prize is making it this far. I get to see my family.
Enzo: Yeah?
Lane: F--k! Stress myself out.

Hayden comes outside to join them, having just done a DR for his HoH...


Hayden: If we make the final 3, we're comin' back as the Brigade? We'll bring in Brigade shirts this time?
Enzo: Yeah. Ya have to. I'm surprised we didn't gettem.
BB: Lane?
Lane: What?!
BB: Please go to the Diary Room.

In Lane goes. We skip ahead a couple minutes to get right to the point of the one-on-one conversation between Hayden and Enzo...

Hayden: Trust me. I want nothing more than Brigade Final 3.

CUT TO:
12:59am BBT

The Hayden Creature feels constrained in so much clothing, so he retreats to his cave to shed the mortal fibers and return to his natural state.

CUT TO:
1:37am BBT
Jacuzzi
Cams 1/2
Hayden, Lane, Enzo

We join this conversation already in progress...

Enzo: That's it. And then we couldn't trust Matty in this game.
Lane: He lied to us.
Enzo: He's gonna see Ragan tomorrow comin' to that jury house!
Hayden: I love that.
Enzo: He's gonna say what?! He's gonna see the tape... He's gonna be like, yo, the Brigade's winnin' everything.
Lane: Just takin' it down.
Hayden: I love that Matt...
Enzo: He's gonna be salty that he's not part of it, man.

Hayden: I just love that Matty told me we couldn't make final 3 without him.
Enzo: Well, we're one PoV away from it, yo.



Enzo: She's had it, yo. She's done. She's at a point where she's like, I just want outta this house..
Hayden: She's not very mentally tough.
Lane: No.
Enzo: She was sayin' this week 2 when she was on the block. She was like, I'll just go home and see my family... I'm like, wtf, you gotta pov to play.
Lane: She wanted to go home, because she didn't want to make it to jury.
Hayden: She's a cool girl.. I like Britney.
Enzo: Britney is funny. I gotta give her that. She does make me laugh.. but she's a little bit too much of a princess. She cried when she got put on the block.. 14 days into this.. It's a game! Whaddaya think? Ya never gonna be put on the block?

Enzo: So next week.. One person just goes into the room and votes?
Hayden: I don't think they even go into the room.
Enzo: Yeah, why would they? There's no secrecy here. Ya just stand up and do it.

Lane: I think I'm gonna take a shower.. So tomorrow, nominations aren't til 5...
Enzo: Hopefully this week we'll get the Luxurious and break it up...
Lane: Yeah.
Hayden: What if we have a Have Not competition?
Enzo: I don't think so, bro. I think they're just worried about the Finale now.
Hayden: I wish we got a car..
Enzo: Yeah, we didn't get a car this year. I'd take a car.
Hayden: How did Memphis win a Camaro?
Enzo: Cause there was a bunch of punks that season. Who was it, Renny? Renn, Jerry? Come on.
Hayden: Memphis was like a powerhouse that season..
Enzo: How many times did he get put up?
Lane: I think his 1st time was when Dan put him up..
Enzo: Only one time?

Hayden: We haven't had one person use the pov to pull someone off all season long.


Enzo: What do you think the biggest power move was? Getting rid of Matt?
Hayden/Lane: Yeah.
Hayden: And we haven't even gotten credit for it.
Lane: mm mm
Hayden: It was the 3 of us that did it, and Britney's getting credit for getting rid of Matt, and she doesn't even know. Ragan thought he was gonna make a big power move this season by putting me and Enzo up.
Enzo: Yeah..
Lane: The thing was, he was gonna put Brendon up with one of y'all, and then try to win the Veto, and take Brendon off..
Enzo: Why not just put both of us up? I'm still gonna play hard anyway.

All 3 of them say they've only watched 2 seasons of Big Brother, both of which were during sequester... Seasons 10 and 11.

Lane heads inside to have a shower and start something he wont get to finish, because the boys walk in... But first, as soon as the sliding glass door closes behind Lane...

1:46am BBT
Camera 2
Hayden & Enzo
Jacuzzi

Keep a close eye on Hayden's body language... It's quite telling.

Hayden: Dude, I'm worried about that guy.
Enzo: Yeah..
Hayden: You too?
Enzo: We had this feeling before, man.. Naw.. I think he'll do the right thing, man.. I think he'll do the right thing.
Hayden: But do you wanna leave it up to him?

Enzo: No, man, no. I'm not chancin' that.
Hayden: You win or I win, and then...
Enzo: What I want to happen is Britney get out first, if it's that type of a challenge. I wanna see her go out first, the Lane go out second. That's what I wanna see. He just thinks that we're always talkin' about him.. But I'm like, hey, we're not game talkin' on you.

***ex-squeeze me? what were you just doing?

Enzo: It's this house.. Makes people f'in paranoid, yo. I almost just wanna go hang out with him, just talk to him, and be like, we're Brigade, yo. Don't worry about it.
Hayden: You should. You should.
Enzo: Get rid of Britney, yo. Know what I mean?
Hayden: You should go chill with him tonight... Cuz you know, if I win, Britney's goin' home.


Enzo: I know that. It's like, yo, just stick with the plan. Let's have a Brigade showdown. Don't let that b*tch get in your head, man.
Hayden: She's in. He's up to his eyeballs. He's not breathin' good right now.
Enzo: That's why I wanted to backdoor her this week. I wanted her to leave today. Then I knew he was definitely gonna get rid of Ragan.
Hayden: Cuz I woulda beat Ragan today in that competition.
Enzo: Oh, hell yeah. You woulda beat anybody. You went through that sh*t fast. That's why I figured, let's get Britney the f--k out.

Hayden: I'm just kinda worried that Lane's not gonna play hard tomorrow.
Enzo: Well, Saturday.
Hayden: That's what I mean, Saturday.

***You had it right the first time. If it is the Morph Comp, odds on it'll be tonight, *late* - and we'll be here with the spoiler as soon as the feeds come back.

Hayden: If it's a quiz and he doesn't play hard, then it's just me and you against Britney.
Enzo: Then it's me and you against Britney, and we take her the f--k out. We take her the f--k out, and we beat her at her own game. I not, then I'm out. Once she wins PoV, then that's it. I'm gone. It's a wrap. And at that point, I got no one to blame but myself. Ya know? I didn't win HoH, or I didn't win PoV.
Hayden: Well, I'm playin' hard, man. I wanna take you.
Enzo: I'm playin' hard too, bro. I'm playin hard as sh*t. I'm not givin' up.

Hayden: I wanna take you. We got places to go.
Enzo: Yeah


Hayden: I'm gonna probably put those two up.
Enzo: Yeah?
Hayden: Together. Lane & Britney together.

***As a reminder, Hayden told Lane this was his plan last week, well before he ever won the Final 4 HoH, and his reasoning was that Enzo will not play as hard as he can, if he's not on the block.

Enzo: I mean.. It's good in a way too, because they've only been up once each.
Hayden: Yeah.
Enzo: Ya know what I mean?
Hayden: Yeah.
Enzo: Again, it don't mean nothin', because that PoV's...
Hayden: Yeah, it doesn't mean a thing, but... Just know that yeah, you're not on the block, but you gotta play your ass off.
Enzo: Yeah.. Yo.. If I don't win that PoV, I'm goin' home.
Hayden: Yeah.

Enzo: If you or me don't win that, I mean, I hope, I think Lane'll keep me, but ya never know, by Thursday? So I think it's better if you or me win it.
Hayden: Cuz I think that Lane thinks.. If it's me, you and him in the final 3?
Enzo: It'll be me and you goin' to the final 2... over him.
Hayden: He thinks I'll take you and you'll take me.. to the final 2. Know what I mean? So, he wants to take Britney, 'cause he knows Britney will take him to the Final 2.
Enzo: Yeah.. that's what I was thinkin'...

OK.. So Hayden has given Enzo as much of a heads up as possible the he will need to win this PoV for himself, if he wants to stay in the game. This is ongoing, but we've got to move forward.

Since the only honesty we'll find is in one-on-one setting, we're moving ahead to near the end of the evening...



CUT TO:
2:42am BBT
HoH Room
Hayden & Enzo

After talking about home and family and the divorce of Hayden's parents, we move into more game talk... Enzo says Lane is Paranoid.. Then they discuss perhaps giving him a reason to be.

Hayden: I want you to win tomorrow.
Enzo: You know I'm gonna try my hardest.
Hayden: If it comes down to me and you, I might let you win.
Enzo: No, you aint gotta.
Hayden: It might be better for me, in the long run. I mean, I'm gonna play my hardest. Like, if it comes down to me and Britney, I'm gonna beat her.
Enzo: Yeah.. but this might be an individual.. I think they might do that, because they don't want none of this Brigade sh*t.

***Or maybe because they've had this comp planned since before they knew your name?

Hayden
: It probably is. You're right.
Enzo: So, at that point, everyone just hustles. I can't worry about Lane at that point. I gotta do me.

Enzo gets up to grab some candy... Tosses some to Hayden..

Enzo: Lane is in the best position. I didn't even think about it... until we got up here. Lane is in the best position. He's already in the final 3.
Hayden: Yeah.
Enzo: He's already in the final 2! Like, it's f'in crazy.
Hayden: Regarding the final 2...
Enzo: Like, he's already in the final 3.
Hayden: If it's you , me and him in the final 3, he's pretty much in the final 2, unless I win. If he wins, he's in the final 2, if you win, you might take him..
Enzo: That's why he kept Britney..


Hayden: Now what about this? What if you win and get rid of Lane? Me, you and Britney in the final 3?

Enzo: Then we don't know who she's takin.
Hayden: Then we know for a fact, it's 2 against 1. Like, you win, you take me. I win, I take you... Guaranteed. So we both play our ass off.
Enzo: You're starting to sound like Matty now, yo. It's starting to feel like Matty. When we flipped on Matty.
Hayden: hahahaha
Enzo: hahaha
Hayden: Remember, Matty got in too deep. We had to get rid of him.
Enzo: Yo... He may be tellin' us one thing, and he's gonna do another. In Big Brother, you can't wait. You can't risk it. You either make the move, or you leave it for someone to make the move on you.
Hayden: That would be a power move right there.
Enzo: Let's just say, we take Britney to the final 3...
Hayden: She wins.. She wins that sh*t though...
Enzo: She wins that HoH,
Hayden: She'll win the game.
Enzo: She'll win the game.

This conversation is ongoing, but that is the crux of it all... And this concludes the Overnight Report. Happy Friday, BB Lovers!! Fingers crossed for a Luxury Comp on the live feeds today!! :)



Watch Big Brother 12 on SuperPass!
Get Your Free Trial of the Live Feeds!
And Start Watching the Real Big Brother!
3 Days Free/No Strings Attached!






Permalink







29 Comments:

Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Happy Friday, Dishers! I'm sneaking out for a quick bike ride. I'll be back to publish your comments by 8:30am BBT.

September 3, 2010 at 6:47 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good Morning Carolyn..Great TOR..

Good Morning fellow BBDishers..

I am hoping also for a luxury comp that the live feeds get a peek at..

Carolyn wrote..
The Hayden Creature feels constrained in so much clothing, so he retreats to his cave to shed the mortal fibers and return to his natural state.

So hysterical..great way to start the day, with a big ole laugh..thank you..

September 3, 2010 at 7:02 AM  
Blogger patti said...

Morning Carolyn and dishers!

Trying to watch BBAD from last night and they are spending an inordinate amount of time on the flamingos........??? WTH? They'd go back to the HGs and then again, back to the flamingos. Weird. I finally just turned it off.

September 3, 2010 at 7:28 AM  
Blogger Stephanie from the West Coast said...

Good Morning Carolyn! No need to sneak out for a bike ride . . . boldly step out and ride your bike oh Goddess of the Dish . . .

I hope there is a luxury comp this morning, I don't know what I am going to do once BB is over . . .

September 3, 2010 at 7:37 AM  
Blogger Stephanie from the West Coast said...

Carolyn Posts:


The Hayden Creature feels constrained in so much clothing, so he retreats to his cave to shed the mortal fibers and return to his natural state.


Shirtless all the way to F2!!!!! I so wish I could just call up CBS and tell them that when Hayden is in the F2 he should be allowed to be shirtless . . . I'm just saying . . .

September 3, 2010 at 7:43 AM  
Blogger Janice said...

Good Morning Carolyn & BBDishers,

I just watched BBAD and saw the HOH Reveal and I want to say how disgusted I am with Enzo.

He is so rude, self-centered and inconsiderate person I have ever seen!! All he cared about in Hayden's HOH room was digging into his basket and chowing down on his beef jerky! Smacking and acting like it was HIS ROOM!!

I hope he is out third place and doesn't go to final 3; he definitely doesn't deserve it in my opinion!

What does everyone think about Lane? Is he really going to vote Brit out or do you think he still wants to take her? I hope its Lane/Hayden and Brit in final 3.

That's all for now......just can't stand the Meow Meow; he turns my stomach!!
I hope this isn't too offensive to Enzo supporters! LOL

Janice/GA

September 3, 2010 at 7:56 AM  
Blogger Stephanie from the West Coast said...

Okay, is Enzo sleeping in the HOH bed with Shirtless Hayden?

At first I thought it was Britney, then realized the first lump was Enzo . . . Hayden was the second lump . . . and I am assuming that is his knee . . . assuming . . .

I have never really watched them sleep, just thought I would peak in the house . . . it is only 8 AM here in BBLand . . .

September 3, 2010 at 7:59 AM  
Blogger fancyp said...

Good Morning carolyn. Beautiful day here in Fl. my day to use the reclaimed water my floweres love me as I turned the sprinklers on sort of a hallelujah moment for them and me a sprinkler is a beautiful sight with the sun shining thru it all in all life is good. Watched the show last night jury house seemed to be scripted and they are not actors I dont think any of us were surprized with the lovers greeting she was a lot warmer with Matt then brenden She could barely touch him of course she will be all over him on the final night. So sorry Britney didnt win hoh maybe she will get pov tried to watch hoh room but couldnt as Enzo ate a whole bag of beef jerkey so I turned off the sound . the poor guy is so hyped up I expect to see him explode into a million pieces. So its time to go fix lunch for Izabella and molly Clare my two doggies everyone have a nice day I enjoy you all

September 3, 2010 at 8:10 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Good morning, Pam! :) hehehe! I'm so glad you saw that... and that it made ya giggle! ;)

Good morning, Patti! :) How weird that BBAD would do that.. Then again, they do behave strangely. I assure you, there was quite a lot more to be seen on the feeds.

Good Morning, DavidB :) Just once..

Good morning, Stephanie :) hehe! Thank you! I hope so too!!!! & Thank you for noticing that.. ;) Yes, Hayden and Enzo are sleeping up in HoH. THey had planned to share the room, no matter who won.

Good morning, Janice :)

Good morning, FancyP ! :) I agree! Beautiful day here in FL!

Good MOrning, FantasyGuy! :)

September 3, 2010 at 8:39 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Shall we start the chant?? Say it with me, now..

We want a Luxury Comp!
We want a Luxury Comp!
We want a Luxury Comp!
We want a Luxury Comp!
We want a Luxury Comp!
We want a Luxury Comp!
We want a Luxury Comp!
We want a Luxury Comp!
We want a Luxury Comp!
We want a Luxury Comp!

September 3, 2010 at 8:40 AM  
Blogger Genie Sea said...

We Want a Luxury Comp!!!!

Morning Caro!!! Huggies!!!

Morning Everyone!! :)

September 3, 2010 at 8:43 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good Morning Genie....

September 3, 2010 at 8:49 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Good morning, Genie!!! :0) What a nice surprise!!

September 3, 2010 at 8:51 AM  
Blogger Sparklin said...

Good morning!

The boys can talk all they want and plan and scheme, but bottom line is whoever wins POV is the only deciding factor -- GO BRITNEY!

I am hoping that Enzo gets got :0)

September 3, 2010 at 8:52 AM  
Blogger David B said...

Good Morning Caro and Genie and everyone! Waitin' on luxary and playin' guitar!

September 3, 2010 at 8:53 AM  
Blogger Sparklin said...

YIKES...

Good morning Carolyn, Genie and all you wonderful Dishers!!

Hope you all have a wonderful long weekend!!

September 3, 2010 at 8:53 AM  
Blogger Michelle in Indiana said...

Morning Carolyn, Genie, Pamala, patti, Steph, Janice, fancyp,


We want a Luxury Comp!
We want a Luxury Comp!
We want a Luxury Comp!
We want a Luxury Comp!

September 3, 2010 at 8:55 AM  
Blogger Genie Sea said...

Morning Pam!!! :) Huggies :)

Caro - I left work early... WHOOP!! :)

September 3, 2010 at 8:55 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Squeeee!!

Check out the cute Heart Ring I just found!

September 3, 2010 at 8:56 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Good morning, Michelle in IN! :)

Good morning, Sparklin! :)

David :) Sounds lovely!

Genie!!! Ooooohhhh! Pure awesomesauce! :)

September 3, 2010 at 8:58 AM  
Blogger Johnny_5 said...

Will POV be Morph? Or a silly comp, like a chicken wire race or diging through styrofoam popcorn.

September 3, 2010 at 8:58 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Good Morning, Johnny5 :) - I'm not answering til you greet me like a human. ;p~

September 3, 2010 at 8:59 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Carolyn, I just sent you an e-mail...

September 3, 2010 at 8:59 AM  
Blogger Michelle in Indiana said...

Cute ring Carolyn! Did ya get it?

September 3, 2010 at 8:59 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

MIchelle - yup! :) I love hearts.. and for $10, free shipping.. how could i not?

Hi Pam - Thank you!!

September 3, 2010 at 9:00 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

NEW TOP POST!!

Friday Morning

September 3, 2010 at 9:01 AM  
Blogger Helen said...

I'm not very good with computers, etc, and don't usually write in blogs, but did want to thank Carolyn, Genie Sea, and Leesa for all their hard work on BBdish. This web site is definitely the go to place for all things BB. It's a wonderful site!

I also wanted to say how much fun it is to read all the comments from others using this web site, especially the regulars. Love Gaytor,Stephanie from the WC, Blue, so many more. The comments are funny, but respectful, esp. to the gay community. I'm not gay, but have many gay friends and they feel the same way about this web site. I can see also that you all care very much about each other and give support when it is needed.

Thank you again for all the hard work!

Helen

September 3, 2010 at 9:03 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Thank you very much, Helen. :) That's so kind of you to take the time to stop in just to say that. I hope you'll pop in more often. :)

September 3, 2010 at 9:09 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good Morning Michelle..

WE WANT A LUXURY COMP..

WE WANT A LUXURY COMP...

WE WANT A LUXURY COMP...

WE WANT A LUXURY COMP...

WE WANT A LUXURY COMP...

September 3, 2010 at 9:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below