;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Thursday, September 2, 2010

Big Brother 12: The Overnight Report

Good Morning, BB Lovers! Happy Live Show Day!!!

The HGs were quite active on the live feeds last night, So I'm gonna get right to it! And I'm starting a bit earlier than usual...

First up... Ragan's swan song.

9:40pm BBT
Camera 3
After spending an uncomfortable amount of time in self-imposed exile in the Have Not Room, with a bottle of wine as his only companion, Ragan heads out back to the hammock for his "last live feeds show."


Ragan: So this'll be my last live feed show... where I talk to myself, but also talk "to you" about my inner thoughts and secrets. My strategies.. What kind of strategies does one have when one is dead in the water? I guess the only strategy I have left is what I'm gonna wear tomorrow when I'm evicted. I will wear my blue G-Star button up shirt.. very expensive. You probably couldn't afford it. And.. I don't think I'm gonna wear a bowtie. I think I'll save that for finale night. And I'm gonna wear a pair of G-Star jeans and a G-Star belt, which are very very expensive. You probably couldn't afford either.

***I'd never even heard of G-Star, so I looked it up. eh. Not so impressed.

Ragan: But I have to look good, because this is my date with Julie Chen. We're gonna get down and dirty. We're gonna talk about disgusting, filthy things.. I'm gonna interview her. She's not gonna interview me. It's gonna be fabulous. You just have to wait and see. We are gonna get down & dirty, Ragan Fox - Julie Chen tomorrow on CBS, and then Friday on the Early Show. It's gonna be crazy. We're gonna braid each others hair, we're gonna do each others nails, we're gonna talk about boys... Les Moonves. We're gonna talk about it all. No stone will be left unturned.. on CBS this week.

Ragan: Fox and Chen meet. Finally. Finally! We're gonna talk about vodka.. marijuana.. hot topics. All the hot topics. It's gonna be like a meeting of the minds. It's gonna be amazing. It will trip your ass out - the sh*t we'll talk about. We'll be like 2 geniuses taking mushrooms, and just talking about the colors they see. Fox and Chen. Finally. What America's been begging for!

Ragan takes another drink from the bottle... and ahhh...

Ragan: So I will have made it 62 days in the Big Brother house. Got that, live feed? 62 days. It's a lot. But it's just shy of the 75 I wanted to make. I truly think, America.. Big Brother fanatics.. crazies.. I really (and now his tone changes into one more serious, more honest) really think that if I made it past this week, I woulda won.. Because I think that I would've won any quiz or puzzle you put in front of me. I studied so hard. And not to say that I think I'm more intelligent than anyone else in the house. I don't think that at all. But I just... put in the work. I truly wanted it more. And not for the money, but... just because I wanted it. Because that's how much I love this game.

Ragan: So live feed... What things will I take from my experience here? That I did not have before coming into the house... After 62 days in this house, I will take away the following things: 1st, I'm a lot stronger than I have ever given myself credit for. I think that I have spent the last 4 years underestimating myself... and being intimidated by people who are bigger than me.. or people who I think are smarter than I am.. or ya know.. I've just underestimated myself at every turn, and... as corny as it may seem, that 1st endurance challenge with the surfboards, even if other people were throwing it? Even if the circumstances were what they were? For me, to do what I did in that challenge? Even though I think the paint can was much harder than the surfboards.. That was just a turning point for me. Not just in the game, but in my life. Like I just.. I'm stronger than I thought I was.


Ragan: The 2nd big thing I'll take away from this house, when I walk out the door tomorrow, is that I have spent my adult life being very superficial, and judging people primarily by things that don't matter, like the way they look, or the way they dress, or you know, stuff like that. Like I think I've valued the wrong things... And I think, if I'm ever gonna fall in love, I need to re-prioritize..I need to give people a shot, who I may not initially find physically attractive, because, if you like somebody, that stuff will grow on you.. ya know?

Ragan: And not just with intimacy, but also like having straight friends... Like just having a variety of friends, because there really was a range in here, and I liked everybody but Brendon and Rachel... and Andrew. The other 9 people, I really really really liked. So I need to be more open. I need to crawl out of my comfort zone, because I'm missing so much in my day to day life, by not doing that. (another sip of wine)

Ragan: Another thing I've learned, which is a life lesson I came into the game with, and something I was trying to explain to Rachel, until that big argument, is that there is definitely a difference between... like not all the attention you get is positive attention.. and if you're hungry for attention, negative attention is never gonna give you what you want. And I think I've recognized that in my own behavior in my 20s, but seeing it magnified in Rachel's behavior, in what she thinks she gets from it, it really reminded me of a lot of things I used to do to get attention.. and maybe to lesser degrees still do.

Ragan: A fourth thing I will take out of this experience, when I walk out the door, is that I am too pessimistic, and it makes me an unlikeable person, like how pessimistic I can be. Like, I get really down on myself. I get really down on my hopes for the future... thinking my obstacles are bigger than they are. I take it out on the people around me, so I apologize to production a million times, for dealing with my diva behavior.


Ragan: And even if it's part of my "process" to be pessimistic, and get down in the dumps, before I dig down and find the resources I need to overcome whatever obstacle is in front of me, I need to find a different process... because it's not fair to the people who are cheering me on.. or who want to help me, or like, it's just not fair to them to be as pessimistic as I am... And that's really a big thing.. character trait that I need to work on, to be a better person.

This is ongoing, for almost 2 full hours, although Ragan does change locations, as he is wont to do... I really need to move on with the Overnight Report. You can watch Ragan continue in the flashback section of the live feeds starting at September 1st - 9:50pm - Camera 3.


CUT TO:
11:21pm BBT
Camera 1
Hayden & Lane

Discussing HoH comps from previous seasons, as well as the potential dangers of the Pandora's Box options next week, Hayden voices his concerns about Britney...


Hayden: Quiz tomorrow. If it's something like that, though, I know we gotta start it with the live audience watching. That's something we can start with the live audience watching, isn't it?
Lane: Oh yeah.
Hayden: I hope it's not a dumb quiz tomorrow. Like a dumb one, where it's like, Britney's got a huge advantage.. cuz she's smarter. I was hopin' we were gonna come out here, and there was gonna be something physical, like a skill set up.
Lane: I know.
**me too.

Lane gets called to the DR.

CUT TO:
11:30pm BBT
Britney & Hayden

Britney comes outside, having just been in the DR, and she is pumped up!

Britney: I just got out of the DR. I am so amped up right now.
Hayden: Wanna play a game of pool?
Britney: Yeah.

They move over to the pool table...

Britney: The DR will amp you up!! Ragan is so drunk right now. Like, super drunk. Guess what I found out?
Hayden: What?
Britney: And it's official...

Someone in the DR told Britney that this season has the best ratings ever in Big Brother history. Britney & Hayden credit that to the characters and extreme personalities that are in the show...


CUT TO:
11:41pm
Britney, Lane
Camera 1
Jacuzzi


Britney: Why don't we plan some activities? Like.. uh.. we could have our own Olympics.
Lane:We do need to plan some sh*t. This is pathetic. But people are more focused on the end at this point.. than doing sh*t in the house.
Britney: Yeah.
Lane: That is nuts that he said that (we're the best rated ever). I'm so happy about that. But I'm happy for us.. I'm not happy for the rest of the cast.
Britney: I'm happy for us too.

Talk turns to fame outside the house...

Lane: You think it'll change you? It probably will for a little bit.
Britney: (shakes her head no) I don't think in Arkansas it's gonna be a big deal. Like, I'm just gonna go home and it'll be normal. And maybe now and then at Kroger's, someone'll be like, Hey.. But none of my friends are gonna be different... Maybe sometimes people will buy me a drink at the bar. That'll be nice.
Lane: Oh yeah. Definitely.
Britney: If we get out of here, and people really do recognize us, I'm gonna be like so tripped out. I wont even know what to do.
Lane: Our families will probably tell us..
Britney: How crazy it's gotten?
Lane: Yeah.

CUT TO:
12:10am BBT
Camera 3
Enzo, Lane, Hayden
Backyard - Couch

Talking about Ragan... Then on to Brigade power... and pumping themselves up for HoH.


Enzo: He was like, I remember 4th of July.. I wanted you out of this house, because I asked you about like, it's ok to be gay, like I'm ok with it, don't worry about it.. So he went to DR and was like, who the f--k is this guy, to get his approval because I'm gay? I want him out.
Lane: Oh sh*t.
Enzo: He just told me that. I feel like saying, yo, the sh*t that I ripped about you? You'll take this all back, yo.
Hayden: hahaha.

Enzo: Why would he go to bed right now, when it's his last night in here? Like, hang out and just get trashed.
Lane: I think he's already trashed. He's been getting trashed by his self all day.
Enzo: Oh yeah?
Lane: Yeah.
Enzo: Now.. he's sitting in the room by himself trashed.
Lane: Same thing he's been doin'.

Enzo: We should go in the DR and do a session now, while she's upstairs.
Hayden: The 3 of us? I'm down. We'll do it tomorrow..
Lane:
Enzo: Yo! 3 people in the Brigade are in the final 4. That's big.
Hayden: Crazy. We're in the final 4.
Lane: We're definitely gonna be goin' to bars and hangin' out.

Enzo: I don't think no one's ever done that in Big Brother... Start an alliance day 2 - 4 people - and 3 of em get to the final 4.

Talk turns to the potential for fame outside the house, with an agent, etc...

Enzo: I just hope tomorrow he says, "Wear sneakers." That's what I'm hopin' for, man.
Hayden: Even if he says, wear whatever you want, we still gotta win tomorrow.
Enzo: Yeah... It's gonna be a crazy f--kin HoH. 3 people, man.
***notice how many fingers he's holding up?

Enzo: That's a crazy HoH.
Hayden: We're battlin!
Lane: I'll be sittin' out, watching.
Hayden: It's gonna come down to the chalkboard.
Lane: I get nothin' tomorrow.
Hayden: All 3 people goin' against a chalkboard.
Lane: I get a little bit of tv time tomorrow though...
Hayden: We're gonna bypass the quiz.. We're all gonna get too many questions right.. Then we're going to the chalkboard questions.
Lane: Oh yeah.
Hayden: I remember last time Britney had a chalkboard question. She said there were 40 gallons of caramel. It was a whole vat!
Lane: mm hmm.
Hayden: Like a lake of caramel, and she put 40 gallons.
Lane: mm hmm.. What about if Julie asks me about the Brigade making it to final 3? What do you want me to say?
Hayden: Upstairs?
Enzo: Say, yo! It's crazy.
Hayden: Say, yeah, BG.
Lane: Say, did you doubt us??? All the dodos made it.
Enzo: That's it.
Hayden: That's what you say.


This is ongoing, but I've got to move forward. If you'd like to view the rest in the flashback section of the live feeds, please go to September 2 - 12:13am - Camera 3.


CUT TO:
12:47am BBT
HoH Room
Lane & Britney
Camera 1/2

Lane & Britney are talking about past quizzes, and the coming comp, while tossing a hacky sack back and forth across the room.

Britney: I think there's a good possibility it'll be one you can't study for.
Lane: Yeah, they're all scared, and they're gonna be pissed. They're wantin' to hear Rich say in the morning, "hey, y'all, wear tennis shoes."
Britney: Why?!
Lane: Cuz that means it's gonna be a skill or something like that.
Britney: Why are they so worried about a quiz?
Lane: Because you know more than they do.
Britney: I don't feel like I do though... So they, basically, don't want me to win.
Lane: mm hmm
Britney: Why? Why's everyone against me?
Lane: No one's against you. It's just Enzo doesn't want you to win. Obviously, you know that. Enzo knows that if he doesn't win out, that he's not making the final 2... Cuz he knows nobody's gonna take him.

Britney: Makes me mad.. whenever you're saying that they don't want me to win. That pisses me off.
Lane: Why?
Britney: Because I don't care if Hayden wins, but Hayden doesn't want me to win??
Lane: No, nononono.. See.. We have different talks. Me n Hayden have different talks when we're around you than when we're around Enzo.
Britney: Like? What?
Lane: OK, obviously Hayden and I want you to win, if we can't win. That's a duh. But we're not gonna say that around Enzo. So Enzo, he thinks.. Enzo really has no shot at winning.
Britney: Oh my G-d. Don't say that. You're freakin' jinxing it. This is Brendon all over again. Do you remember Brendon??
Lane: Yeah.
Britney: 6 against 1? Remember that?? Who won that competition?

Lane: I know, but that's when we kept him in there.
Britney: I know.. but don't underestimate him. He frikkin got 2nd place in that quiz that I won, and we both got that question wrong, Lane.
Lane: This is gonna be 10 times harder.

Britney: He woulda won that. He coulda beat me in that, easy.
Lane: OK, so he's gonna beat you now, since you're thinkin' like that.
Britney: I'm just sayin, once people start thinking, oh there's no way, there's no way, cuz that's what we said about Brendon. I don't feel like Enzo's that dumb. He's been studying.
Lane: No one's that dumb. Obviously, no one in the final 4 is dumb. People know their sh*t.
Britney: I don't feel like I know enough. But do they know who hosted the comps in a row?
Lane: I think so. But when it gets down to it, you do too. It's not gonna be a buzz in, so that's good. You can think about it a little bit.. Ya know, even the before and after, we got to think about it a little more.

Britney: Yeah, and I didn't do very good in that.
Lane: No, you didn't. Me n Hayden did the best.
Britney: mmhmm
Lane: I think it'll be different. Your life.. Everyone's life is on the line now.
Britney: I don't like to think about it, because I get nervous... Because like.. I feel like this whole house is against me, and it freaks me out. Cuz I know y'all want it to be all boys in the final 3.
Lane: huh?

Britney: And I know how Hayden feels. I talked to him the other day, and he's all, no offense, but I know you'll beat me. I know Hayden will send me home over Enzo. It just sucks.
Lane: Quit thinking. Get your sh*t done.
Britney: There's nothing I can do though.
Lane: The next 2 competitions are gonna be quizzes.
Britney: Yeah, but they know that too. They're down there studying right now.
Lane: There's only so much you can study, when you don't know what the contest's gonna be. I think I've proven that.

Britney: I kinda feel like Hayden's gonna win this whole thing.
Lane: Why?
Britney: Cuz he's smart, he knows as much as I do, and he's physical.
Lane: How do you think he knows as much as you do? On every quiz, either me n him's tied, or he's gone out before. On everything physical, either he's gone out the same time.. Like, what're you basing your logic on?
Britney: I don't know.. I think they both know more than they let on.
Lane: Everyone's gonna do that. You're just freaking out.
Britney: Yeah, I'm stressed, Lane. It's a lot on the line. I've been here for 2 months. I didn't come here to get nothin'. I don't even get a effin Hawaiian vacation. If I leave, I leave here empty handed!
Lane: You've snapped right into Debbie (downer) again.

Britney: I'm stressed out! That's why I don't even like to talk about it, because there's so much on this.. There's so much pressure..

Britney's mini-meltdown continues... If you'd like to check it out in the flashback section of the live feeds, please go to September 2 - 12:51am - Camera 1

I've got to move forward into the overnight

Enzo & Hayden head up to HoH and it becomes a foursome up there for about an hour. While entertaining, there's no real game talk, so we're skipping ahead to just after 2am...

Lane wants a shower. Enzo & Hayden head downstairs to brush their teeth and go to bed...

2:03am BBT
Hayden takes a bit longer and stops to study the memory wall for about a minute, before returning to Jumanji... He shoots a hang loose at the living room cam as he crosses over from light into the darkness of Jumaji, where Enzo is already in bed. Hayden takes his shirt and shorts off and gets into bed... Facing Enzo.

They talk... We join them..

Hayden: You nervous?
Enzo: I'm like excited and nervous. I'm excited to win and nervous to lose, ya know?
Hayden: Yeah. I'm excited. I'm excited to play.
Enzo: This is crazy.. This is like the biggest HoH. This is crazy, man.

Hayden: No matter what happens, you can't... If you win, that's awesome... but the job is not done.
Enzo: Yeah.
Hayden: If you lose, you can't dwell on it, because then you gotta play for PoV. If you lose that, then it's just not meant to be.
Enzo: That's it.

Hayden: Ya can't dwell on it.. I'm nervous for tomorrow, but at the same time, if it's meant to be, then it will be.
Enzo: Ya gotta fight, yo. That's it. You gotta fight no matter what.
Hayden: But I'm really excited for Rich to tell us, you gotta strap on your sneakers, boys...
Enzo: That'll be crazy.
Hayden: Because we're havin' a frikkin' race.

Enzo: Yeah.. It's gonna be crazy man. It's like, tomorrow's the day. It is what it is now.. Oh man.. Final 3. Someone out of us 3 is gonna be in the final 3 tomorrow. It's f'in crazy, man.
Hayden: Me, you or Britney, Final 3 tomorrow. Guaranteed.
Enzo: Serious man. This house is a ghost town. I think you got a real good shot of winning tomorrow.
Hayden: I think you do too, man. You know everything that I know.
***Except when I've been studying alone with the dominoes every night..

Hayden: Actually, like everything I know, I've shared with you. Everything.
Enzo: It's a quiz.
Hayden: So?
Enzo: If she's like that..
Hayden: Yeah, she's nervous. You and I man..
Enzo: I'm just goin' into the f'in thing, yo, what are the rules, ok. What do I gotta do to win? ok. I'm gonna try my f'in hardest, yo. That's it.
Hayden: I'm excited for tomorrow..
Enzo: Just think about if you win HoH tomorrow.. You're here til the end. You're here til the finale. F'in crazy, man. Wow, man. Crazy, man.

Hayden: Can't wait to get our (Brigade) shirts.
Enzo: That'll be hard, yo. I think BT will run outta there cryin'.
Hayden: Yep.
Enzo: I don't wanna make her cry.. It's just..
Hayden: She'll definitely ride outta here cryin'. Then there goes our trip to Steamboat, if she wins half a million.
Enzo: Yeah... (long pause) F--k. (long pause) It's crazy man. It's crazy. A guarante3ed spot in the final 3 to play for it all. You have 2 chances this week to solidify your spot.
Hayden: mm hmm


And this concludes the Overnight Report. I'll be opening a morning post when the HGs wake up.. and then later on today, we'll have a very special insiders report on the secrets of Big Brother sequester!



Watch Big Brother 12 on SuperPass!






Permalink







39 Comments:

Blogger Blue said...

I can't believe you transcribed all that. I started listening to it, but then I changed channels.

You're a much better woman than I am. (teehee)

And, I'm impressed with your internal fortitude.

Thanks to you, though, I just read through all of it.

I'm about as impressed with Ragan right now as I am with a frat boy who wins at beer pong.

September 2, 2010 at 3:52 AM  
Blogger TheLubeFaerie said...

I wonder what Ragan will really think of himself when he sees his behavior.

September 2, 2010 at 4:25 AM  
Blogger jluvsturtles said...

Wow you never cease to amaze! It's only 6:51 my time and TOR is already taking up the whole page! LOVE it!

Good morning beautiful!!!
Hello everyone!!!
Happy Live Thursday Show Day!!!

I'll be back after my job interview!!!
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

September 2, 2010 at 4:52 AM  
Blogger jluvsturtles said...

Hi Blue and LubeFaerie! :)

September 2, 2010 at 4:54 AM  
Blogger Sparklin said...

Good morning Carolyn...Good morning Blue, Faerie and Jluvs!!

J - good luck with your interview honey!!

Hope everyone has a great day. This week is the deadest at my office, with month end over and Labour Day weekend so I'll be here so much you will all get sick of me ... wahhhhh!

See you in about an hour!

Carolyn...again, you are a machine lady and never fail to impress me!
Please check facebook if you haven't already....hugs!!!

September 2, 2010 at 5:01 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Good Morning!! :)

Hi Blue!
Hi LubeFaerie!
Hi JLuvs! Good luck on your interview!!
Hi Sparklin!

ok.. back to work!

September 2, 2010 at 5:07 AM  
Blogger RedRhonda said...

Good Morning Caro! Happy Show Day! What a beautiful day in the BB house it is today :)


Hi to all my Dish family. Luck to you Jluvs, will be thinking bout you!

September 2, 2010 at 6:02 AM  
Blogger RedRhonda said...

Oh my Secret One, do you never sleep? LoL!! TY for all your ♥

September 2, 2010 at 6:03 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Happy Birthday, RedRhonda!!!!! :0)

September 2, 2010 at 6:08 AM  
Blogger RedRhonda said...

Thank you Caro. Now, need to shower and get coffee to be ready to see my Gaytor later!!! *smile**

September 2, 2010 at 6:11 AM  
Blogger TheLubeFaerie said...

Good Morning Carolyn and all you wonderful Dishers :)
Good luck with the interview jluv~

September 2, 2010 at 6:22 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Allll done!! :0)

I'm off to get a bike ride in before the HGs wake up! :)

See you back here around 9am BBT.

September 2, 2010 at 6:36 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

RedRhonda - please give the GayTor a big hug and a kiss for me!

September 2, 2010 at 6:37 AM  
Blogger Novalix said...

Carolyn,

Thanks and lovely job, as always.

I'm so excited about the extra special insiders look today. I can only assume Howie is spilling details.

giddy noises over here

September 2, 2010 at 6:40 AM  
Blogger KantroSAK said...

Maybe it's just me... But I'm soooooo DONE with the Regan Talk (to himself) Show!!

I appreciate your hard work Carolyn, however I'm just over it and ready to move on!

I'm hoping for Britney to win HoH, as much trouble as it might cause me at home LOLOL

September 2, 2010 at 6:42 AM  
Blogger KantroSAK said...

@ jluvs... Good luck on the interview... Let us know what kinda job it is, etc!!

September 2, 2010 at 6:44 AM  
Blogger Sparklin said...

RedRhonda....HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

I hope you have an incredible day (probability high) and that all of your birthday wishes come true!!

September 2, 2010 at 6:57 AM  
Blogger Pyke said...

Carolyn, were you able to respond to my facebook message? please? Don't have to post this either.

September 2, 2010 at 7:04 AM  
Blogger David B said...

All I can hope is Ragan is really gone tonight. It's time . . .

September 2, 2010 at 7:06 AM  
Blogger ǝuoʎuɐzǝɥʇ said...

Happy Birthday RedRhonda!! Enjoy GayTor for all of us, and have a beignet.

September 2, 2010 at 7:21 AM  
Blogger Stephanie from the West Coast said...

Good Morning Carolyn!

I always miss getting to comment in the morning . . . but that is okay . . . if it is anything like yesterday, we will be having another Aftermorn . . .

Happy Shirtless Hayden Express Day . . . he is going to win HOH . . . so far, people on the block one week, wind up HOH the next week . . . That is what I love, flip flop . . .

Check back in a bit . . .

Jami, if Rosaritoe rubbed the frog for your job interview, it is in the bag . . .

September 2, 2010 at 8:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good Morning Carolyn,

Good Morning Everyone,

Happy Birthday RedRhonda, I hope you have a fantastic day..

Happy Live show!!!!

I hope they show the jury house...

September 2, 2010 at 8:26 AM  
Blogger jane said...

If you were ever a Ragan fan, before he broke your heart (as he did mine), it is worth actually watching his last hoorah live feed show.

As someone who committed two months to this insanity, I am glad he is leaving with that speech behind him. It doesn't make up for everything, but it's something.

September 2, 2010 at 8:50 AM  
Blogger Patti Z said...

Good morning, Carolyn.
Last night's show had me laughing out loud (the puppets and dancing, especially). However, can you believe the edit Ragan is getting? Wow - I wish the TV onlys would get a better grasp of what he's like before they vote on America's Choice, but looks like that's not going to happen since "woe is me" is likely going home tonight.

September 2, 2010 at 9:07 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was reading TOR...it was great Carolyn, thank you...and I was surprised at Regan and what he has learned. If he really means this, that would be great for him. For him to admit it is huge IMO. Now lets see what happens when he goes to jury house. We will see if he HAS learned.

I hope he has because he is really an amazing guy.

September 2, 2010 at 9:11 AM  
Blogger lscott said...

Good morning to all.

another amazing job, Caro!

i think ragan wants to be a better person, and he probably did learn a tremendous amount about himself. the problem still seems to be processing what he learned and using it to better himself. i notice he says he sholud not jusdge people on their appearance nor what he believes their level of intelligence is, in the next breath he says that he got alonmg with most people, just not rachel, brendon and andrew.

hello, and ragan why was that?

i still somehow hope, that Britney votes to keep ragan, and lane in the tie voting maneuver takes the bold step.

simply to make the game interesting again.

September 2, 2010 at 9:16 AM  
Blogger Stephanie from the West Coast said...

Shirtless Smoochies to all the dishers!!!

Happy Live Eviction Day . . . can't wait for the special insider report on the JH!!!!!

Okay, I have to admit, one day you were all talking about the shark . . . I kept thinking, why are they commenting about a shark . . . totally forgot about the shark in the HN room . . . okay, my roots might not be brunette . . . but they are not blonde either . . .

September 2, 2010 at 9:18 AM  
Blogger Sparklin said...

I'm thinking Ragan is still going to be snarky with Rachel in jury. Rachel is the type of person that rubs people the wrong way in a BIG way. Even if he tries to be calm and social and respectful, she will no doubt (even joking around) do/say something that will once again drive him over the bend. Unfortunately, I get that ~ I swear I wouldn't be able to spend three minutes with her without losing my mind...Just sayin'

September 2, 2010 at 9:22 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Good morning, Jane :)

Good Morning, Pam! :)

Good morning, Steph! :)

Good morning, Zany! :)

Good morning, DavidB! :)

Good morning, Pyke :) responded... and i don't actually *have* to post anything.. ever. ;)

Good morning, Sparklin :)

Good Morning, Kantro :)

Good Morning, Novalix :)

September 2, 2010 at 9:22 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Good Morning, LScott :) Thank you!

September 2, 2010 at 9:23 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

We're on bubbles.. If we come back to mildly coherent HGs, there will be a new top post. :)

September 2, 2010 at 9:30 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

OOps! I missed PattiZ!

Good Morning, PattiZ!!!! :)

September 2, 2010 at 9:33 AM  
Blogger ChristyinAL said...

Good morning and Happy Live Show Day!

As far as evictions go, no surprise there tonight. Ragan of all people should know that there is way more to this game than winning comps. The truth is, he spent the major part of the game focusing on hate for others and not playing the game. Yes, he is smart and knows his facts--but there is a social aspect of this game that he has failed in.

I am glad to hear that he has learned something, or thinks he has anyway. Maybe this will change him for the better. I am still a little concerned at what his reaction will be to Matt's big lie. Ragan just isn't in a stable place, and it may be worse when he realizes how he has been perceived.

I see professional help in his future.

September 2, 2010 at 9:35 AM  
Blogger David B said...

QuirkyDude's youtube account appears to have been suspended this morning....boo hoo

September 2, 2010 at 9:39 AM  
Blogger Gina said...

Patti, I agree with you about the edit on Ragan.. and the same goes for Enzo & Brit too. If the tv peeps had a clue how they really are they wouldn't get a vote for America's choice.
Thanx Carolyn you're the best!!

September 2, 2010 at 9:39 AM  
Blogger Stephanie from the West Coast said...

Hi Carolyn, I so hope it is some type of endurance, even if it is like the hot chocolate/marshmellow or the can HOH . . . I wanna watch it on the feeds . . .

September 2, 2010 at 9:41 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Good Morning, Christy! :)


NEW TOP POST!!

Thursday Morning

September 2, 2010 at 9:45 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Morning, Gina :)

September 2, 2010 at 9:46 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Stephanie WC wrote..Okay, I have to admit, one day you were all talking about the shark . . . I kept thinking, why are they commenting about a shark . . . totally forgot about the shark in the HN room . . . okay, my roots might not be brunette . . . but they are not blonde either . . .

When I read this I started laughing so hard..I thought the same thing..where the he*l is the shark..

I thought I was having a very senior moment..

September 2, 2010 at 9:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below