;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Big Brother 12: The Overnight Report

Good morning, BB Lovers! Happy Wednesday & Happy September! We're almost there!

11:20am BBT
No, we haven't jumped ship..
They're still sleeping!

Today on the live feeds, we'll have HoH Pics & Blogging, and we can also expect a healthy amount of Hayden teasing to continue from Lane, Enzo and Britney. Perhaps we'll get a bit more campaigning from Ragan, as well.

Since Lane told the guys about Ragan's pitch, down to the last detail, Ragan's chances for staying in the house are looking slimmer and slimmer, but the fact that it took Lane 7 hours of mulling it over before he uttered a word to anyone also speaks volumes... And the tension, albeit friendly, now existing between the would be final 4 is delicious to behold.

For full coverage on Ragan's pitch to Lane, please consult yesterday's morning report. And for Lane telling the guys, please see the end of the mid to late afternoon, as well as the lovely and talented Genie's Evening Report, which is where you'll also find the pillow fight and everything else that went down in the house in the early evening. Then check out the wonderful Late Night with Lessa for a ton of great caps on the HGs activities between 11pm til just before 1am BBT - Toys! They got toys!

What I'm watching out for today is what time lockdown starts. The earlier the HGs are locked in, the more likely the HoH Comp tomorrow will be physical or skill or endurance... and shown on the live feeds after the live show! Fingers crossed!

OK.. Time to make the donuts. ;) Please refresh this post at 6am BBT for the completed Overnight Report. That's the goal! hehehe!


12:56am BBT
While Lane relaxes up in the HoH room with Eminem, Britney and Hayden have been talking about travel, but game is never far from their minds.

Hayden: It's crazy. It's gonna come down to..
Britney: ..2 moire competitions. It's crazy.
Hayden: Like, I wanna make it, and even win 50,000 dollars, so bad, I can't stand it, but if I go home, I'm just gonna be crushed.
Britney: I know.. Me too. I stay positive, because we don't even know what's gonna happen after this. Like, even if we don't.. Even if neither one of us ends up winning the half a million or 50...
Hayden: Which could easily happen.
Britney: We could get a job, or we could like, have some sort of opportunity.
Hayden: (nods)
Britney: I don't think that there's any way, especially with us being in the final 4, I don't think there's any way that we will ultimately look back on it and say it wasn't worth it.
Hayden: Yeah, I agree.

***For Ragan hopefuls, Britney's "especially with us being in the final 4" seems to slam a lid on that coffin.

Britney: Like, the night of the finale? Maybe. Like, if I leave, literally with nothing, except for stipend, I'm gonna be like, why did I just waste my summer? But then, once we all get back out in the world and get a new perspective on it, I think we'll all look back on it and say it was worth it.
Hayden: Yeah. For me, there's no doubt it's worth it.. I mean, I know you think, "just a stipend," but that's still almost 10 grand. That's a better summer job than I woulda..
Britney: It's gonna be like 5 after taxes. I think it comes out to like 8 something...
Hayden: Yeah, I think it's like 8500.
Britney: It'll at least put something towards my car.
Hayden: It's more than I would've made at home. I know that. Cuz at home, I was working in landscaping, so far this summer, and it sucked..
Britney: Even if we can do like, give talks on college campuses? I remember someone from the Real World coming to U of A and giving one... Even if I could do that, like 3 times, they'd probably pay you like 500 dollars to do something like that.
Hayden: That'd be sweet.

Britney: That'd be really cool.

Hayden: I would do anything... I tell people in the DR, I'm like, dude, can you hook me up with a job after this? I'll make copies. I'll make coffee. I don't care. I just need a job.
***Oh, hire him! Or at least hook him up! Hayden would be a great P.A.!
Britney: I know. I talk to them about that all the time. I'm like, look, I'm unemployed.. and the job I had was just awesome.. Hard to beat that. 2 of the ladies I work with are big fans of the show, and they didn't know I was going through the casting process, and they would look up spoilers and stuff on line, and be like, Britney, did you see that it's gonna be.. and I'd be like, Yeah.. but I couldn't tell them..
Hayden: hehehe.. right.
Britney: ..anything. So I know they're watching now... I gotta take them to lunch when I get back.
Hayden: See, I didn't see.. I didn't even know what sites to look at.
Britney: You don't? Ohmigosh. I was looking at them every day...

Moving on...

CUT TO:
1:10am BBT
Around the house...
  • Lane's up in HoH in bed, listening to music.
  • Enzo's in bed in Jumanji.
  • Ragan's in bed in Taj
  • Hayden & Britney are in the bathroom, brushing and flossing...
CUT TO:
1:20am BBT
Jumanji
Hayden, Britney & Enzo

Gather all the kiddies, it's Bedtime stories with Uncle Enzo...
***I jest. Keep the kiddies far, far away.

Britney: Tell us the story about the time you took home the meatball.
Enzo: Uh.. I'll tell you the story about when we all went out one night to a um... I think it was in East Orange.. We all went out and it was like 6-7 of us, and we were gonna go watch one of my friend's cousins play in a cover band.. They gave us a shout out.. singing awesome songs..So we got in the car around 3 in the morning, and somehow we wound up in that bad neighborhood, and then we find a hooker on the corner.
Britney: hehe
Enzo: So of course...
Hayden: hehe
Enzo: Like, Jack the Wack was with me.. Like 2 or 3 people like wanted to get out and f--k with her... One of my friends just like, gives her money to like, you know, get a blow job, so he starts getting a bj on the bumper of the car... We're all in the car...
Britney: What??
Hayden: hahahah
Enzo: Yeah.. so we were just like, ya know what? F this. Let's get out. We all get out. He's sitting there gettin' a blow job with her. Somebody takes her purse, starts running with her purse. One of the other dudes just starts jerkin' off, while she's goin' down on this kid..
Hayden: hahahaha
Britney: What?!?!
Enzo: It's crazy. I'm talkin' to the girl, sayin' "you're a pig. You're so nasty."
Britney: hehehe!
Enzo: She gets up and starts goin', "your mother's a pig." I'm like, Oh Sh*t. So I'm crackin' on her, my boy's gettin' a blow job, some other kid's jerkin' off, and this is all goin' on in the parking lot... Then some other kid goes, yo, hurry up, wifey needs me to come home and do the papers, cuz he had to deliver the papers? I think like 4 or 5 in the morning..
Hayden: And he's married already?
Enzo: Yeah, and he's delivering papers on the side, and he's like, c'mon, I gotta go, bro, and so this is all goin' on the whole f'in time.. The whole f'in time. We wind up takin' the money, that one of my friends put in her purse? Took that, and just left..

And there's your bedtime story with Uncle Enzo...

Moving along.. Please check back for the conclusion of the Overnight Report at 6:30am BBT.

CUT TO:
1:37am BBT
Jumanji
Britney, Hayden & Enzo

Enzo: It's a mind trip, man.. I can't wait to see this whole thing back from the beginning..
Britney: I know. I can't either.
Enzo: Cuz we're gonna look so stupid. I'm gonna be like, what the f--k?! Cuz we like forgot the beginning, talking to people..
Hayden: It's been 60 days, man.
Enzo: I know.. Like the conversations you had with people in the beginning.. I wanna see that whole Annie sh*t.. Her trying to make an alliance.. That's gotta be so funny, yo. Its the girls alliance..
Britney: It's the girls alliance, right here.. It's this room. First alliance in the house. Me, Monet and Kathy are like, yeah yeah yeah.. Just don't tell anybody. Monet was laughing at her. So stupid.

Enzo: I still remember coming in and Andrew saying.. What's that? Yom Kippur?
Hayden: Mazel Tov.
Britney: Mazel Tov.
Enzo: Mazel Tov.. Yeah.. He came in and said Mazel Tov, and I was like, oh sh*t. I didn't think it was for real. I thought we were gonna have to come back outside the house. Then I was like, wait a minute, yo, that's it.
Britney: That's it. Like, we're locked in.
Enzo: Locked in. That's it. We can't do nuttin' now.
Britney: Just think... We haven't left since that day.
Enzo: But it was so nice to talk to people though..
Hayden: Yeah.
Britney: Yeah, cuz we hadn't talked..
Enzo: That's what I'm sayin.
Hayden: It was like, weird. I was intimidated.
Enzo: I think we all were. I was like, I'm not lasting.. It just seems like so much work to even win this thing. I'm like, I'm gonna hang out for a little bit, then get the f--k outta here.
Britney: It is so much work to win this thing.
Enzo: It is!
Britney: So much harder than I thought it would be.
Enzo: It is!

When talk turns to the Final 4, Britney and Enzo can't resist teasing Hayden a bit...Britney and Enzo mention what good points Ragan made for keeping him and getting rid of Hayden..

Britney: You know, Hayden's not for sure yet, but you and me..
Enzo: Oh yeah..

They rehash the season, talking about everyone and everything..

CUT TO:
1:58am BBT
Enzo leaves to go to the bathroom...

Britney: I don't ever want to go to the jury house.
Hayden: Yeah, me neither. Hopefully, we wont.

When Enzo returns, talk turns to jobs outside the house, future plans, their final four trip to Steamboat, details about snowboards, friendly chatter... and wanting to sleep...

And this concludes the overnight report! Happy Wednesday, BB lovers! I'll get a morning report going when the HGs wake up!




Psst! This 9.99 Special Offer Ends September 3rd!
Watch Big Brother 12 on SuperPass!
Get Your Free Trial of the Live Feeds!
And Start Watching the Real Big Brother!
3 Days Free, Then 9.99 per Month!






Permalink







93 Comments:

Blogger Tillman Girl said...

Good morning Carolyn! I will be so glad when Ragan leaves especially if it means that the Brendon and Rachel bashing will stop. I guess that's all Britney and Ragan care about. Next week will be great. Can't wait to see how the bros duke it out.

September 1, 2010 at 5:09 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Lock em in good and tight NOW!!! LOL...I am so ready for an endurance comp again ;) After reading about more Bren/Rach bashing from Ragan and Britt,I have to say I wont be sad to see them both go SOON :D Hoping Enzo can finally pull off that big win tomorow for HOH...how swee would that be??!!??

OH...and Good Morning dear sweet Carolyn ;) xoxoxoxox

September 1, 2010 at 5:14 AM  
Blogger jluvsturtles said...

Good morning, beautiful Carolyn.

Happy Wednesday Show Day to everyone :)

September 1, 2010 at 5:40 AM  
Blogger ScottDish!!! said...

Happy Wednesday!! I have to say I am happy we are finally not going to have to hear any more of Regan whining. I really wanted to be a Regan fan, I really did! But, alas, I just couldn't. Saw too many times..many sides of him I just couldn't like. Oh well. At this point..I would have to say I'm rooting for Hayden for the win

September 1, 2010 at 5:52 AM  
Blogger jluvsturtles said...

Wow, your TORs never cease to amaze me. You are awesome! xoxo

ScottDish, right on!!! :)

September 1, 2010 at 6:24 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Good Morning, TillmanGirl! :) I'm at the point where when he starts bashing, I go spontaneously deaf.

Good Morning, Andrea! :) hehehe! right?!!? lock em up!

Good morning, Lovely JLuvs!! :) Thank you, honey!!

Good morning, ScottDish! :) Ditto - I *loved* him at the get go, but he lost me with the non-stop nastiness..


OK.. I'm hitting the pavement - time to make the cycling, say hello to the ocean and breathe in that air! I'll be back by 9am bbt.

September 1, 2010 at 6:29 AM  
Blogger Shi Shi said...

Good Morning Everyone!
Oh dear God the more Enzo talks the worse he appears. The story about the hooker and his cruelty toward her is sickening.

Can you believe Ragan saying 'I think the only people in the house that have humiliated their families are Brendon, Rachal and Andrew'. Also said they would be so ashamed after they got out and watched the show! I would love to be a fly on the wall when Ragan gets out and finds out how he was perceived by all of us. I hope he comes here to BBDish and reads the comments. Even Lane and Enzo got tired of them bashing on Brendon and Rachal! Wonder why one of them doesn't just say 'why don't we give Brendon and Rachal a rest and talk about something else'?

I hope Ragan goes home tomorrow. I'm sick of him. Maybe Britney won't be so bad without him there to feed off of.

Everyone have a wonderful day!

September 1, 2010 at 7:05 AM  
Blogger David B said...

I would be basically okay with anyone wining but would prefer Brit. or Hayden or Lane, more than the other 2.

September 1, 2010 at 7:11 AM  
Blogger KantroSAK said...

Good morning all... Just checking in...

Dumb question of the day.... Brendon won the "slop for three weeks" award at his next-to-last POV and then left the house during double-elimination night...

Does he still need to eat slop in the jury house?

September 1, 2010 at 7:11 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good Morning Carolyn, a great TOR once again.

The more I hear all of them talk the more I am wanting Hayden to win. He seems to be the best of what is left.

I love this game, so I am looking forward to next season..

And the best part of the season is being here with friends..I love reading the posts and the comments and learning about other people that come here, and the sharing is awesome.

Thank you Carolyn, Genie, and Lessa for giving up your summers for us..xoxoxox

September 1, 2010 at 7:49 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think when Regan leaves, BB should start live feeds from the jury house. I think that will be more exciting. Imagine R&B when Regan walks in...woohooo..

Why isn't BB showing us the jury house this year? I love that part.

September 1, 2010 at 7:52 AM  
Blogger marye said...

Good morning everyone! I agree about Ragan, he says he has no one that cares about him and you can understand why if he is the same in the outside world and he is in the house.
I hope Hayden wins also.

Enzo's wife and child could probably use the money but I don't think Enzo would use it wisely.. probably spend it all at the bar with his friends.

Lane I like a lot. I realize it shouldn't be a factor but he doesn't need it...

and Britney, no way, she is way to catty and cutting in her talk and is probably just like that at home.

September 1, 2010 at 7:55 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was reading some comments from yesterday afternoon before you left, and you said you have lost 18 pounds...just wanted you to know I found it...right here on my butt...

That is amazing, 18 pounds, congratulations..

September 1, 2010 at 8:02 AM  
Blogger Sparklin said...

Good morning Carolyn and fellow addicts...

I have to say, that although Britney has been at the top of my list since Monet left, I am truly (and finally?) getting sick to death of her bashing. I am not so concerned about Ragan doing it because I was never a fan, but I just want Lane to finally tell Britney 'ENOUGH ALREADY'...It's gotten so I turn the volume off until I hope it's over!

Listening to some of the things these houseguests say is really getting sickening. I KNOW they are aware of the live feed viewers so why oh why would they tell stories like Enzo did last night ~ or Lane the night before????? UGH!

September 1, 2010 at 8:51 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Good Morning, ShiShi!! :) Hope you have a wonderful day! :)

Good morning, DavidB! :)

Good morning, KantroSak! :) Answer: No, Brendon does not have to eat slop in the jury house. He does, however, have to put up with non-stop co*kblocking from Kathy.

Good Morning, Pam! :) Thank you very much!! I couldn't agree with you more - The best part is being here with friends. :) And thanks re the 18lbs!

Good Morning, MaryE :) Ya know.. I think we can make a case for Hayden having played the best social game..

Good Morning, Sparklin :) The stories have my mouth hanging open..

Everyone - I'm so glad I'm not the only one who was siding with the prostitute!

September 1, 2010 at 9:15 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Morning, Pyke :) Will do..

September 1, 2010 at 9:16 AM  
Blogger Stephanie from the West Coast said...

Good Morning Gorgeous . . . finished TOR after you took your bike ride . . . how is the Right Coast this morning?

Here on the Left we had fog or smog or dog . . . I never know the right term to use, I just know when I left my house it was sunny and nice . . . got to the coast and overcast and cloudy . . . good thing I work indoors . . .

I might get got, if not . . . Good Morning Dishers!!!

September 1, 2010 at 9:20 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Good Morning, Steph! :) The right coast is just lovely this morning! hehehe! And I had a really nice ride around the island...

At the moment, I'm crunching fares and hotel prices for the party in vegas.. Trying to see if I can swing it.. And that way I can do a bunch of post show interviews, pics, etc... for everyone. :)

September 1, 2010 at 9:23 AM  
Blogger Barbara said...

Good morning sweet Carolyn. Had a doctor's appointment this morning so just getting to the TOR. I am so darn happy that my sprinkle of my special sandman fairy dust worked and the little monsters turned in early for the night. Were you able to get some extra shut-eye?

Good morning Dishers, Happy Wednesday show day!!!!

September 1, 2010 at 9:25 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Good Morning, Barbara! :) You have the beast pixie dust ever!!! Thank you for being so generous with it!

September 1, 2010 at 9:28 AM  
Blogger Barbara said...

Carolyn, unlimited supply of my special dust anytime you want it. Maybe I should send you a little sack to take with you if you go to Vegas. That way if during interviews you need to silence any of the creatures, just sprinkle a little dust over them and then *thud!!!! Out they go like a little lamb so we won't have to raised the funds to bail you out of jail for slapping them.

If however, you still feel the need to slap them don't worry, we will all bail you out.

September 1, 2010 at 9:36 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Barbara - LOL! hehehehehe! Thank you! :-D

September 1, 2010 at 9:46 AM  
Blogger Stephanie from the West Coast said...

It looks like we should only have TOR and then an afternoon report . . . then of course, Late Night . . . how can people sleep this late . . . are they sleeping? I don't have the feeds up at work . . . gotta get work done so can't watch, just pop in and out of the dish . . .

September 1, 2010 at 9:48 AM  
Blogger KantroSAK said...

Carolyn... Good point about Kathy... However, since their "game" is done -- I'm sure Rachel will have no problem telling her to go scratch her @$$ and leave them alone!!

September 1, 2010 at 9:49 AM  
Blogger Michelle in Indiana said...

I personally believe about half of what comes out of Enzo's mouth. He just seems like a story teller to me.

When Ragan goes this week the game is over. Hayden is going to win it all and if he doesn't I will be shocked. That is why I want Ragan to stay. I want a game.

I don't care who said what about who or what stories they told. I want to see a fight to the end and without Ragan we aren't going to get one. JMO

September 1, 2010 at 9:50 AM  
Blogger Michelle in Indiana said...

And I didn't say hi.

Hi!

Carolyn that would be great if you could go to Vegas. Wish my room credits were transferable. Grr!

September 1, 2010 at 9:54 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Good Morning, Michelle in IN! :) Thank you!! hehe - I wish they were transferable too!! hehehe!

Kantro - here's hopin!

Steph- Well, in the event they do wake up, I've got the morning report all ready to go! :) lol!

September 1, 2010 at 9:56 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

hell, i even have graphic options of fishies or bubbles... depending which one skippy goes with.

September 1, 2010 at 9:57 AM  
Blogger Barbara said...

Alrightie then, I am working in my magic lap on a reverse sandman potion of fairy dust that will wake these suckers up!!!!!

@jluvs I was so excited, the other day I was the top commenter for the first time. I printed it down so I can frame it, I was just so darn excited that I did that. Of course you weren't online so that is probably why but I don't care, I am still excited, lol.

September 1, 2010 at 10:02 AM  
Blogger Barbara said...

okay, unless that was Skippy sneaking around in disguise, I think I just saw Lane passing by Camera 3.

>>>>>>>>>>>>Barbara making a lot of noise breaking into the BB house and sprinkling wake up dust on the little creatures. Achoo achoo achoo, oh my I am waking them up with all my noice.>>>>>>>>>>>>>Barbara stomping back out of the house, hope this dust works as well as the sandman potion, only had a few minutes to mix it up.

September 1, 2010 at 10:05 AM  
Blogger Michelle in Indiana said...

Skippy has a shark fetish. Been giving the shark a lot of air time lately.

September 1, 2010 at 10:08 AM  
Blogger Sparklin said...

I truly like Hayden, but quiet as he is, I think he is the sneakiest of them all ~ playing the game hard core, mostly for votes. I think he's an absolute sweetheart, but there is def. something that creeps me out...

September 1, 2010 at 10:08 AM  
Blogger Barbara said...

@ Michelle, I agree with you about Enzo embellishing on his stories. I suspect they all do, however something makes me think his horrid tale about his hookup and torturing the poor prostitute has a ring of truth to it. He has mentioned on numerous occasions his procurement of ladies of the evening. And when you consider how obnoxious he is, easy to see why he has to resort to paying for his entertainment, yuk!

September 1, 2010 at 10:12 AM  
Blogger Shamell said...

Damn Uncle Enzo.

I'm sayin I have a closet full of skeletons,most of them still hungover even,and these stories just shock the shet right outta me!

These people have an Effed up idea of "fun" at the very least..

and since they tell the stories with no remorse...lawd!

September 1, 2010 at 10:12 AM  
Blogger Johnny_5 said...

Hopefully tomarrows HOH is a quiz like the one Ryan beat Sharon in for final4. Another physical comp would be catering once again to the men. AGP's best storyline now is the little gurly that could. They need Brit to win HOH

September 1, 2010 at 10:13 AM  
Blogger Sparklin said...

why are they showing the HN room?? Is someone sleeping in there?

Oh please wake up and entertain me..my month end is done and I'm bored!!!

September 1, 2010 at 10:14 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

G'morning, MnM :)

Morning, Johnny5 :)

September 1, 2010 at 10:17 AM  
Blogger Barbara said...

@ Sparklin, at first I had a hard time trying to figure out my opinion about Hayden. I have now come to respect his game play, I think he is smarter than he comes across and he clearly demonstrates some discomfort with some of the cruel bashing.

I think he has embarrassed his family the least and even in his story telling, he doesn't go to the drunken tales of the others. Yet he does have that sneaky slick way about him, like going for prizes, no blood on his hands. He will talk to anybody and comes across as sincere.

His biggest challenge will be if he goes against a Britney who has demonstrated more wins, but against an Enzo or Lane, I think Hayden might take it all the way. If Lane is in final 2 with Hayden, he will regret not listening to Ragan.

September 1, 2010 at 10:17 AM  
Blogger Stephanie from the West Coast said...

I really think that if the BG3D makes it to F3, we are going to see some fighting . . . real fighting, not whining or bashing . . .

I am not talking about fighting with each other, I am talking about really going all out in the comps . . . holding on until their fingers bleed fighting . . . that is the kind of fighting I want to see . . .

September 1, 2010 at 10:18 AM  
Blogger Novalix said...

I don't remember the Final 5 sleeping this much.

I remember the hamsters getting bored and BB providing toys, entertainment, etc.

Please entertain me at work...
Houseguests awake!

September 1, 2010 at 10:19 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Here's something for you to do...

Help my friend Anthony's young cousin get a chance to Dance for Madonna.. Just go to her youtube clip & like it and comment something nice...

September 1, 2010 at 10:20 AM  
Blogger Barbara said...

@MnM, I know. I think all of us have stories we could tell and moments we would rather wish hadn't happened. But these folks are just thumping their chest in pride of being cruel and demeaning other people.

Looks like although Brendon came across as a tool and a bully, morally he comes across as having a heck of a lot more than the rest of these idiots.

September 1, 2010 at 10:21 AM  
Blogger Sparklin said...

Hmmm....I just saw a picture of Enzos wife Joella and she is gorgeous!!

Also saw a comment from Kathy in an interview on her way to jury saying she was going to 'talk to Rachel about her behaviour and hopefully get her to act more like a lady.' hahahaha ~ Cute Kath!

September 1, 2010 at 10:21 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Good morning, Novalix! :)

Steph - Ditto on the BG3D fighting for it...

September 1, 2010 at 10:24 AM  
Blogger Shamell said...

good morning Carolyn! I am so rude! ♥

Morning to all the dishers!

Sparklin- where can I see Enzo's proud wifey?

Barbara- yep exactly

September 1, 2010 at 10:29 AM  
Blogger Barbara said...

Carolyn, wow what an amazing dancer. She is very pretty and has such nice clean and smooth moves. She comes across sexy and hot yet very classy at the same time. That is hard to do. Was delighted to give her a like and some great comments. Thanks for sharing. BTW assume it is Kristin as there were a ton of other videos as well.

September 1, 2010 at 10:29 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Barbara- yayy! thank you! Yes, it is..

Kristin Cara Ankuta is trying to win a chance to "Dance For Madonna". If you have a minute, please go to Youtube and type in "Kristin Ankuta"& play her video. Please give the video a "thumbs up" and/or write a nice comment. This could be huge for the kid, and I would greatly appreciate it.

September 1, 2010 at 10:33 AM  
Blogger Shamell said...

Carolyn- done!

she is terrific!

September 1, 2010 at 10:38 AM  
Blogger Barbara said...

Carolyn, am sending the link to all my friends and family so they can also go online and vote for her. How old is she, when I send it to my 23 year old son, I know he is going to ask me that question, lol.

September 1, 2010 at 10:39 AM  
Blogger Barbara said...

Sweet goddess Carolyn, please accept my apologies. Apparently my magic sandman fairy dust was so powerful that it is not being offset with my wakeup potion. Oh horrors, is there a chance that the creatures may sleep until Julie wakes them up for tomorrows live eviction?

September 1, 2010 at 10:42 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Thanks very much, MnM :)

I just BBMd my friend to ask her age.. I'm guessing early 20s.

September 1, 2010 at 10:43 AM  
Blogger Sparklin said...

Holy mama that girl can move! I would fall on my face just walking in those boots no doubt...lol

September 1, 2010 at 10:45 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Sparklin :) Right?! She's good!!

Barbara - LOL!! You've got some powerful dust!!!

September 1, 2010 at 10:47 AM  
Blogger Michelle in Indiana said...

Great dancer! Those shoes would be the death of me. LOL

Posted on facebook. Is this the Anthony that pops in here sometimes?

September 1, 2010 at 10:50 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Sparklin - I'm adding the pic to the Morning Report. ;)

September 1, 2010 at 10:50 AM  
Blogger Barbara said...

Ok, gotta tease my son for sure. He is an athlete with an awesome body. He may have come from me and hubby but we think he has some special recessive genes that kicked in as neither of us has ever had the magnificent physique he has. Steph would love him, lol, got better pecs and abs then Hayden.

When he was a teenager I used to have to beat the girls off with a stick.

When he was 15 he went on a school trip to Italy and Greece and in a market on a side trip to Turkey a 34 year old woman tried to pick him up to marry him so she could become a US citizen. He was so cute when got home and told me the story, he said, "Mom I know I am not supposed to lie about my age but I didn't want her to feel stupid so I told her I was 16 and too young to get married". I was like honey trust me she still felt stupid.

September 1, 2010 at 10:50 AM  
Blogger Barbara said...

Carolyn, maybe you should be ready with the afternoon report instead at this rate. Your morning report would be Wakey Wakey HG, then time for top post, lol.

September 1, 2010 at 10:53 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Barbara - hehehe!

Michelle - yup!

September 1, 2010 at 10:53 AM  
Blogger *^*^*MsFitzTX*^*^*^ said...

Hi Carolyn! :)
Hi Everyone! :)

Hope everyone is having a good day!!

Went to YouTube & commented & liked Kristen's video. She is good & has a great smile!!!

September 1, 2010 at 10:53 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Good Morning-ish, MsFitz!! :)Yayyyy!!! Thank you!!!

Thanks very much, Michelle in IN!

September 1, 2010 at 10:55 AM  
Blogger lscott said...

BB: (to the HG's) Nu, Already!!


Enzo: Yom kippur...or is it Mazel Tov?

September 1, 2010 at 11:01 AM  
Blogger Shi Shi said...

Carolyn...If you get to go to Vegas do you get to interview the Houseguests? If so, I hope you would ask Ragan and Britney about all the horrible, nasty personal stuff that they said continuously. It really gets old and hard to bear.

September 1, 2010 at 11:01 AM  
Blogger Novalix said...

Geesh. Seriously. Wake 'em up already!

Afternoon Carolyn!

(I forgot to say so earlier...sheepish grin)

September 1, 2010 at 11:04 AM  
Blogger Stephanie from the West Coast said...

Caro, I will have to go to youtube when I get home, how late is the voting?

Hi everyone! Happy Show Day! Wish it was Thursday already . . .

What do we see tonight? Gotta rewind my brain . . .

September 1, 2010 at 11:06 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Hey Novalix :) No worries.. Well, we do have enzo in the bathroom... and back to bed!

ShiSHi - yup, that's the whole reason for going..

LScott - I know.. So.. Here's my question - If I go to Vegas during Yom Kippur, am I erased from the book of life??

September 1, 2010 at 11:08 AM  
Blogger Barbara said...

Well I am getting caught up on my backlog of DVR shows that I never get to see while attached via IV to the feeds. Watchin Gene Simmons Family Jewels, love that show. Talk about a family that comes across in a fun loving and positive way on reality tv. And all the fame and fortune has not gone to their heads.

September 1, 2010 at 11:10 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Hey Steph :) Thank you! Not sure how late the voting goes, but I'm sure tonight will be fine. Happy Show Day to you! Tonight, we'll see the PoV Comp, probably Lane's phone all home, PoV Ceremony, DRs, and I'm hoping for the jury house...

September 1, 2010 at 11:11 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Barbara - oooh.. I've never seen that one.

September 1, 2010 at 11:12 AM  
Blogger Stephanie from the West Coast said...

I just so thought about this:

BG3D have been able to lay back and have Matt do all their dirty work so to speak . . . they now have to step up to the plate and work for the $$$$$$ . . . I'm just saying, I think we are in for a good next 15 days . . . there will be endurance comps and they will finally have to perform!! I am so glad this week I am off on Friday . . . I might have to take next Friday off . . . I'm just saying, it is about time they have to fight!

September 1, 2010 at 11:12 AM  
Blogger Stephanie from the West Coast said...

Oh, I know what you can call the next post:

Aftermorn Report . . . heeheheheheheh

September 1, 2010 at 11:15 AM  
Blogger Sparklin said...

and this is why I stopped getting the feeds. It's 2:15 here and the hamsters are still sleeping! They will just be getting mobile while I'm driving home no doubt and getting into high gear as I'm going to bed...grrrr!!!!

September 1, 2010 at 11:15 AM  
Blogger Shi Shi said...

Carolyn, liked Kristin's video!

September 1, 2010 at 11:17 AM  
Blogger Michelle in Indiana said...

I want a jury house clip. I love those.

@Barbara, I love Gene Simmons Family Jewels!

September 1, 2010 at 11:18 AM  
Blogger Sparklin said...

An interview I read with Nick (supposedly) he said he didn't like Lane for 'obvious' reasons hahahaha

He also said he doesn't like sharing her with the world.

I am finding Brit not overly upset when her and Lane discuss the finale of her relationship possibility ... hmmmm

September 1, 2010 at 11:18 AM  
Blogger Barbara said...

Carolyn, it is such a wholesome crazy show. The family love is just so touching. Gene takes his parenting role very seriously and sure the kids are spoiled with their wealth but they are not bratty at all. The good natured teasing and family fun with them is so pleasant to watch. Gene may be filthy rich because of KISS but he hasn't forgotten his humble beginnings. It is on A&E and if you have Ondemand you can catch past episodes.

September 1, 2010 at 11:19 AM  
Blogger lscott said...

Caro: If I go to Vegas during Yom Kippur, am I erased from the book of life??


LScott: I'm sure there must be at least one temple in LV you can sit in the back of for a service.

Just amke sure you do bothe days of RH!

September 1, 2010 at 11:22 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Stephanie - I wholeheartedly agree! Plus, I think we'll have a Luxury Comp to the feeds on this Friday.. LOL re afternoon - I've already changed the post title: Morning is Relative!

Sparklin - Eh. it's like this at the end of every season - I think it's still totally worthwhile to see the endgame and all the endurance comps and such.

ShiShi - Thank you!!

Michelle in IN - Me Too!

Barbara - oooh! coolness - i do have on demand - thank you for the heads up & all the info! :)

September 1, 2010 at 11:24 AM  
Blogger ChristyinAL said...

Happy Wednesday everyone!

I haven't been watching the feeds as much, which is probably good because this year when it's over I won't have withdrawals--hehe!

I've tried to watch, but it's just boring. I had a brief glimmer of hope yesterday when Ragan talked to Britney and Lane....but it didn't pan out the way I'd hoped. Ragan drives me crazy but I'd love to see him pull it off just to shake up the house.

Of course, next week should be interesting, and hopefully I'll be glued to the feeds once again ;)

September 1, 2010 at 11:24 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

LScott - I'm kinda screwed there too, since the F# Endurance Comp will very likely be on Thursday the 9th, so I'll be missing Rosh Hashanah with the family :(

September 1, 2010 at 11:25 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

F3, not F#

September 1, 2010 at 11:25 AM  
Blogger lscott said...

finaly some jury house, although did we really want to see Kathy and rachel, just the two of them!
Oy

Can't wait to see, first Matt walking in and then Brendon, oh it s/b good TV.

i assume we will not see Ragan's attempt to Lane until thursday since it came after POV ceremony, that s/b an interesting edit.

I really hope they do show some Brit and Ragan B?R bashing so the TV people know what these two are really about.

I want Brendon to win the $25K

September 1, 2010 at 11:25 AM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

YaY! I see Caro is publishing, still from TOR.

Are they sleeping? I haven't peeked in yet. Afraid of what I will see after the vision BBAD left me with last night. Enzo who said: I'm gona take me a nice long shou-uh. and off he went.

I want to thank Caro for NOT including a pic of him stripping off to his tighty-blackies. I retched. But laughed too because there sure wasn't much there and they were tighty beyond tighty.

I really hope he does confront Brendon about his needle dick. I'd love to see a clip of that at the wrap party. The guys gathering in a circle and whipping them out. Enzo would so lose that one and he's the one that started ND, right?

This is not a perv comment. I'd only want to be watching from the side, not the center. From afar if Regan is in the group. I fear from one pic one of our wonderful DishChicks posted that Regan might actually win the contest. As I've said. He is from Texas after all. We grow 'em big there.

Good morning/afternoon everyone. I just got home from my 2nd ESI. Can't say it is doing much if anything yet. I'm still on ice and drugs, but I'm still hoping. As my Dr. said, I may wake up in 3 or 4 days and it's all gone. Another one in 2 weeks if needed. Le Sigh © Genie Sea.

September 1, 2010 at 11:26 AM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

I'm jumping in blindly as usual. You know I love to hear myself type.

I had to share this.

I got a Facebook message from RedRhonda's husband a couple of hours ago.

"We are in Vegas now, and Rhonda wee wee'd herself when she found out where we were going, I will call from the NO airport"

I love it. He pulled off the surprise birthday trip to here perfectly. :D

September 1, 2010 at 11:27 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Hi Christy in AL :) I think with all the comps and such, it'll be great! :)

LScott - So far I don't think they've showed 30 seconds of the bashing...

Good Morning, GayTor! :) Yup! They're still sleeping! What time was the Enzo nudie?? I missed that completely... I hope your ESI works magic!!!!! Re RedRhonda's surprise - Yayyyy!

September 1, 2010 at 11:29 AM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

WoW! They really are still asleep. NICE for a break huh Carolyn. You deserve it!

Did you get a nice long bike ride in?

How is Paradise? Is it windy at all from Earl? Looks like it's going to get messy for the upper Atlantic coast, but hopefully not your area, although I just looked at the maps and that sucker still hasn't turned enough to call an all clear for South Florida from what I saw.

September 1, 2010 at 11:31 AM  
Blogger Michelle in Indiana said...

Gaytor, Praying you get the relief you need. Yay for RedRhonda's hubby! She was not a happy camper!

September 1, 2010 at 11:34 AM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

Caro, I was watching BBAD so it was a very few minutes before midnight BBT. I have no idea if it was on the feeds.

SHO2 Production also got a full close up of Regan's French tattoo. OF course I don't speak or read it but I still have it on DVR. I wonder if I could pause it and take my own pic of it so someone can translate.

September 1, 2010 at 11:37 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

GayTor - I had a nice ride,and yes, it's very windy!!!

September 1, 2010 at 11:38 AM  
Blogger Sparklin said...

brit is up and they are waking them finally!

September 1, 2010 at 11:39 AM  
Blogger Michelle in Indiana said...

Fish!! I like that much better!!

September 1, 2010 at 11:40 AM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

I know Michelle, she was not happy last night about packing for an unknown destination. He sounds like a really great guy. Can't wait to meet him too.

We may have dinner tonight if I am up to it and I really hope so. Tomorrow, for her actual birthday he is taking her someplace special. I'm not going to say in case she brought a laptop because I know their hotel has Wi-Fi. Don't want her to see it. I suggested it but I don't know if he was able to get reservations.

That'll teach Blue. I'm stealing his 'secret one' Muhahaha!

September 1, 2010 at 11:41 AM  
Blogger Barbara said...

So from the comments, I know RedRhonda's hubby was taking her on a surprise trip. Is he taking her to NO to see GayTor in his show? That would be awesome, GayTor if I ever get back to NO, I would definitely want to see you. Hope this second shot does the trick.

September 1, 2010 at 11:41 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

New Top Post!!

Morning is a Relative Term

September 1, 2010 at 11:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below