;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Monday, August 30, 2010

Big Brother 12: Power of Veto Ceremony Spoiler & Aftermath

11:07am BBT - When last we saw our Big Brother 12 HGs, it was 10:53am and all except Enzo were locked down outside and gathered on the couch in the backyard...

The live feeds went to Bubbles at 10:53am, and while we generally get trivia for the more momentous events, Skippy seems to be in Monday slacker mode...

As soon as the feeds come back and the ReNom is confirmed, we'll be posting the spoiler here in this post, as well as the follow up to the Power of Veto Ceremony...

11:29am BBT
Enzo: How do you feel to be nominated?
Hayden: Feels great.
Enzo: Feels great, right?

**Ok... as expected, Hayden is the ReNom.. Time to change the banners.

Britney's outside, sprawled out on the double chaise looking sad... Then she moves to the couch. Had they come back to her instead of Hayden, I'd have thought she was the ReNom...

Ragan joins Hayden & Enzo in the kitchen to spew some bile about Kathy...

11:40am
Around the house...

  • It's business as usual at the dining table with Enzo and Hayden.. Enzo's working on his aluminum foil fighter jet.
  • Britney's out back, napping on the couch.
  • Ragan went outside too, so I'm keeping an eye on that situation. Will he make a play to stay, or will his end game resemble Matt's?
11:42am
Hayden
: He's a good dude... but you still better vote his ass out.
Enzo: No doubt.

11:44am BBT
Hayden and Enzo join Lane up in the HoH Room.


Enzo: At least Ragan gave a decent speech..
Hayden: Yeah, and he apologized to you.
Enzo: I didn't give a f--k about that. He didn't meant to hit me. That's why they took forever.. The F--kers.. They wanted me to snap on him.

Enzo: Ragan gone this week, then we have to win HoH next week. That's it. It is what it is, man..
Hayden: Let's just win HoH and not worry about it.. Then win PoV and not worry about it.. Then win HoH and not worry about it..

Talk turns to the Brigade, then the new guy in the DR, and we get bubbles...

Ragan comes up to the HoH to ask Enzo to come spot him on the weight bench. Enzo heads out. Talk between Lane & Hayden continues..

Lane: OK, so 100% you have to win HoH.
Hayden: Yup. 100%.
Lane: Enzo cannot win it.

Talk continues, and it becomes apparent that they don't want Enzo out at 4. They do want to bring him to the final 3, almost purely for purposes of annihilating him in the final 3 HoH, as they feel he'll be easier than Britney.

***11:55am - Flipping over to Camera 3 to check on Ragan with Enzo...

12:03pm BBT
Around the house...
  • Lane & Hayden are upstairs talking about how much airtime the final 3 get, how much they want it, and not getting their hopes up..
  • Ragan's lifting..
  • Enzo's resting on the double chaise.
  • Britney's napping on the couch.
12:07pm BBT
HoH
Hayden: Should I ask for Brigade TShirts in case I win HoH?
Lane: Absolutely. Britney can't do anything about it at that point. Go ask for em.

12:08pm BBT
Hayden leaves HoH to get changed and head outside to the pool. Lane will be joining him there, as well. Ragan continues lifting. Enzo is still resting on the double chaise.. Britney on the couch.

12:20pm BBT
After several minutes of pregnant silence, with both Enzo and Ragan sitting on the edges of their seats, Hayden comes outside, ending the opportunity Ragan looked like he was about to pounce on...

12:23pm BBT
Hayden stands next to the double chaise, and he and Enzo begin quietly jedi training. We hear some moron screech his wheels outside the studio. Hayden joins Enzo lying down on the double chaise...

Enzo: We just have to see what this next HoH is. I hope it's a long physical, if not an Endurance..
Hayden: Yeah. Me too.
***me too.

Enzo's having a beer. He brings one to Hayden..

Enzo: Hey I'm havin' a good time, yo. I'm in the final four, yo. I solidified that.

12:37pm
Everyone's gathered together, hanging out in the backyard. Enzo's got a nice buzz going. Friendly chatter with each other, trashing Heidi whatshername and all of her plastic surgeries, and tanning at the moment...



12:41pm BBT
Around the house..
  • Lane joins Britney on the couch... She's sleepy.
  • Enzo & Hayden remain on the double chaise, and recommence jedi training - events, day by day.
  • Ragan's still working out.
12:45pm - Bubbles....
12:50pm - Feeds are back...
  • Lane & Britney are chatting about taking trips. Britney wants to take Nick somewhere warm. She's regretting not going for the Hawaiian vacation, and plans to try for some last minute deal.
  • Enzo & Hayden are talking smack about Britney being too young and too spoiled... then on to a bit of chest puffing..
12:54pm
Enzo
: She's not winning next week. Not if I got something to do with it, and I do. She's not winning. I don't give a f--k. The BT's goin'. The BG will be the best AL ever.
Hayden: Ever.
Enzo: I think we've already established that, because the FG... I gotta nice buzz.

CUT TO:
12:58pm BBT
Backyard - Couch
Camera 3/4
Lane's plotting Britney's breakup from Nick, once she realizes she's far too famous to be with him anymore..

1:02pm BBT
  • Enzo and Hayden have moved on to talking about the legacy of the Brigade in future seasons, and the popularity even of Brendon, whose applause they couldn't get over, when he walked out the door.
  • Ragan has reassumed the target position, hugging a pillow in his newly claimed bed in Taj.
  • Britney & Lane continue silly talk on the couch.

1:03pm BBT
Lane calls out to Hayden and Enzo...

Lane: This is it next week!
Britney: Crazy!!!

They debate the semantics of the final 3 HoH.. Then back to Britney.

Britney: I bet he didn't break up with me... unless he just got tired of waiting for me to come home.

1:11pm BBT
Lane is teasing Britney mercilessly for "choosing a reality show over the one man G-d put on the earth for her." He calls Enzo and Hayden over to give her hell too... Talk turns to Enzo's reunion with his wife.. He pities the people in the next room...

1:13pm BBT
Shiny ball.. errrr, jet... Eyes up, boys.


1:20pm BBT
Camera 3/4
Enzo: We know what's gonna happen this week! Can we just do this?!
Lane: I think Ragan knows too.
Enzo: Oh for sure..

1:25pm BBT
Britney goes inside to nap in her bed.

1:26pm BBT
Cameras 3/4
Enzo, Hayden, Lane
Enzo & Lane toss around the idea of creating some drama by pretending they're going to send Hayden home... They say how Julie would be so confused... They soon abandon this notion and move on to their DR fantasies... Enzo says he wishes every time they call him that he's gonna get some power. Talk turns to possible powers - like winning 20k to make someone cry. They'd all go for Britney, saying she cries very easily.

1:31pm BBT
Enzo goes inside...

Hayden: Well, dude. Now we wait, huh?
Lane: My HoH powers sucked.
Hayden: Why do you say that?
Lane: I put up 2 Brigade members.
Hayden: As long as there's no GBs for the BGs..
Lane: Definitely not.

Talk turns to the possibility of moving to Los Angeles. Both are open to it. Then on to delusions of grandeur about the opportunities that will open for them, especially if they make final 2.

Hayden plans to mention Steamboat during the live show, in order to get some perks from them... Lane says it's a great idea.

Lane: It's just gonna end up you n me goin' anyways.. She ain't goin'. Enzo ain't goin.
Hayden: Yup.

Enzo returns to the back yard... trips, falls, rights himself and joins them back on the couch with his sandwich. Talk turns to Ragan...

1:40pm BBT - Bubbles...

1:56pm BBT
Around the house...
  • The BG3D is rehashing the season together, from the beginnings of the Brigade. There's quite a bit of talk about Matt...
  • Ragan and Britney are napping...

1:59pm BBT
Britney gets up from her nap, goes to storage to get some food and into the kitchen...

And it's time for a little blog break! I've been up and at it since 2am BBT... Genie Sea will be on with a new top post in just a little while. Until then, enjoy the live feeds, and please mind the critters!!

Watch Big Brother 12 on SuperPass!
Get Your Free Trial of the Live Feeds!
And Start Watching the Real Big Brother!
3 Days Free, Then 14.99 per Month!






Permalink







44 Comments:

Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Peek-a-boo! :) hehehe! Happy Monday!!!

August 30, 2010 at 11:21 AM  
Blogger GaleFromSouthLouisiana said...

la la la la laaaaaa
Hoping its Hayden and not Britney,
cos those boys will evict her instead of Ragan!

Hi Yall!

August 30, 2010 at 11:22 AM  
Blogger Michelle in Indiana said...

Good Afternoon Carolyn!


Just got done flashing back to some of the dancing. Hilarious!! Can't wait to see the clip they put together.

August 30, 2010 at 11:25 AM  
Blogger Lee said...

Good Morning all you lovely people!! So when Enzo is called to the DR he says "No Dizzy." I'm also from NJ and usually that means "No Doubt" lol! Also I watched BBAD last night and when the dancing started Skippy was all over Britney!! It was funny but geez!

August 30, 2010 at 11:26 AM  
Blogger Vicki said...

Good afternoon everyone!!! I think it would be funny if Lane put up Britney as the renom and they voted her out this week instead of Ragan!!! Maybe Lane doesnt like Britney talking against Hayden, and maybe Lane's true loyality is in fact Hayden. And then again maybe Britneys' flirting finally got to Lane and he is smitten with her!!!! I dont care just as long as something happens to spicen up this game!!

August 30, 2010 at 11:29 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This could be interesting....I hope.

August 30, 2010 at 11:30 AM  
Blogger patti said...

Hey Caro!!

Peeking in to see who's hanging around the dish! How are you feeling today? Fingers sore yet?

I am curious about Ragan's "gonna top Andrew's" speech. I assume he's going to 'out' the brigade? Can't they deny it, as in his word against theirs? Not sure what err, proof he has that this alliance exists, but maybe he does. Kind of anxious now for the feeds to come back and see the mood in there, aren't you?

Happy Monday!!

August 30, 2010 at 11:31 AM  
Blogger Sparklin said...

I'm hoping he puts up Hayden too. Yesterday Hayden was fine with it so I would say no doubt! The only thing that sucks is that Brit has to vote against Ragan, but that's what it's all about :)

August 30, 2010 at 11:35 AM  
Blogger Vicki said...

Well I guess Britney has gotten to Lane. If I was Hayden or Enzo I would be really scared right now. It seems like it might be Britney and Lane for F2......

August 30, 2010 at 11:35 AM  
Blogger Stephanie from the West Coast said...

Inconceivable . . . if they are all smart, they will evict Ragan . . . that is if they were all smart, including little doe eyed Britney . . .

August 30, 2010 at 11:39 AM  
Blogger David B said...

I am pleased with this . . . for now!

August 30, 2010 at 11:44 AM  
Blogger ChristyinAL said...

Good day all!

I'm sad that it's not even exciting to see who the renom is. I hate when it gets to this point in the game :(

Hoping something happens this week to shake things up!

August 30, 2010 at 11:46 AM  
Blogger jen said...

i'd just like to know if we know who the "real pair" is outside the house ... i may have missed something somewhere along the line, but i'm really curious .. thanks ya'll for everything you do

August 30, 2010 at 11:46 AM  
Blogger Sparklin said...

Brit hasn't gotten to anyone as of yet .. It was already established that Ragan was def. going this week. Only in Enzo's mind is there a chance it could be Britney.

August 30, 2010 at 11:46 AM  
Blogger scottycwilliam said...

seeing how everyone is reacting after the ceremony, i bet that Ragan let them know that he figured out they've been in an alliance and then they admitted that they've all been in one since the beginning called "The Brigade".


This Wednesday should be a great episode!

August 30, 2010 at 11:52 AM  
Blogger jane said...

So Caro, how much do you think they switch around the comps depending on what is happening in the house?

Just wondering if they saved morph so Britney has the best shot for HOH this week. I would think the three boys would be a big ratings disappointment.

August 30, 2010 at 11:56 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Good Morning, Lee! :) *thank* you for the enzo to english dictionary!!

August 30, 2010 at 11:59 AM  
Blogger earlybird said...

Man, I really hope this decision to not nominate Britney doesn't backfire in Lane & Hayden's face

Ragan & Britney now have the opportunity to make a deal with Enzo for Final 3, if he votes out Hayden this week, and Lane next week, since he cannot play for HoH.

Of course, Enzo isn't the brightest bulb, and may not see the wisdom in this, however, if he does take such a deal, and gets rid of his Brigade buddies, I don't see anything to stop Britney & Ragan cruising to the Final 2!

August 30, 2010 at 12:01 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Hi Gale! :))

Hi Michelle in IN! :)) LOVED it!

Hi Vicki!! :)

Hi Patti! :) Happy Monday! :) I don't think he outed them..

Hi Sparklin! :)

Hey Steph! :)

Hola DavidB! :)

Hi Christy in AL! :)

Hi Jen! :) THere is no pair.

August 30, 2010 at 12:14 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Hi ScottyCWilliam! :) Definitely looking forward to Wednesday! :)

Hey Jane :) Ya know.. I don't think they do. Britney will definitely have the best shot at the Morph PoV though..

Hi EarlyBird :) Ditto!

August 30, 2010 at 12:16 PM  
Blogger Vicki said...

If Britney and Enzo vote out Hayden this week, it will be over for the brigade. I know that Enzo knows that all 3 of the brigade cannot win this and one of them has to go, and I would bet he knows that it would be him. If he was smart he would vote out Hayden this week, and if Ragan or Britney win HOH next week, then Lane could be gone. I cant understand why Lane just didnt put Britney up, unless he wants to take her to final 2. Enzo better wake up fast....

August 30, 2010 at 12:17 PM  
Blogger Patti Z said...

I'm not sure the guys get that winning the next HOH only keeps you safe - the POV winner controls who goes home next week. I'm guessing the HOH will be a long skill and the POV will be the morph comp. Is that what you're thinking, Carolyn?

August 30, 2010 at 12:21 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Hey PattiZ :) That's exactly what I'm thinking.

August 30, 2010 at 12:23 PM  
Blogger David B said...

I don't mind BB saving Morph for Brit if she has the best chance at Morp yet I was upset at BB maybe doing something like that for Dick and dani . . . yes I know what I am!

August 30, 2010 at 12:28 PM  
Blogger Stephanie from the West Coast said...

I really don't think that BB is going to change things around, they take months to plan out what comp will happen when . . . that is my opinion . . .

August 30, 2010 at 12:36 PM  
Blogger Patti Z said...

Enzo may surprise us with the morph comp, but I'm betting it is Britney's to lose. It doesn't seem like has been studying for that, though, or did I miss something?

August 30, 2010 at 12:45 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Patti - I haven't seen her putting much study into it either, but as well as she knows the game, I'd be shocked if she wasn't well prepared.

August 30, 2010 at 12:48 PM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

I'll start with a preface. I do not now, nor have I ever liked Britney. But...

With this predictable replacement nom, I hope their whole plan backfires in their faces. Lane made a huge mistake no putting her up and then getting her out. As much as I dislike Regan, it would have been better to get her out now, or at least scare the bejezus out of her.

Lane is thinking with Little Lane, obviously. You don't put up your own alliance at this point in the game, especially leaving Britney a vote. I'm predicting Thursday will be a tie and Lane will have to break the tie. A tie breaking vote from Mr. HoH will be a first one for this season. Who knows what lurks in the mind of a horny man?

I can see Britney working Lane to vote out Hayden and then the game will be turned upside down for the worst possible outcome.

It's time to start... no it's passed time for thinking about jury votes and I have to wonder what Lane is thinking. Could any of them win against Britney? Contrary to what they and some commenters all over the net believe, the Jury does vote for best player in the end and Britney has more comp wins than the rest of the guys put together.

Enough on game play.

If you want to step away from feed viewing (you can still listen, this link has no audio.)

This link is of the gallery of my favorite local artist. I consider him local, but actually internationally known artist. It's a great 360º view of his gallery on Royal St.

http://rtvpix.com/BU-8153-FCISWT-01#

Hope you look at it and enjoy it as much as I did today.

This gallery will be one of my first stops when I win the Powerball and pick up my oversized check. I've always wanted one. Even a print would do, but even those cost more than my house.

August 30, 2010 at 1:06 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

hehehe! Hi GayTor!! :) Thanks for the link. I'll check it out! Not that I can afford a thing! But it'll be fun to look!

August 30, 2010 at 1:08 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

:::my brain is melting:::

I've been at it since 3am BBT...

August 30, 2010 at 1:09 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

actually, no, 2am BBT.

August 30, 2010 at 1:09 PM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

Before I step away from the keyboard, only to make some phone calls about my messed up insurance, I have to ask, because I've seen it a few times before, and not just Enzo.

Is BB allowing them unlimited libations this year. Enzo has said (and I read this in the Dish Goddess's Blog, he's buzzed.

Is he drinking at 1 PM BBT, and before?

I also ask because I think this is the first season I can remember where the HGs have been able to handle their drinks in a well-behaved manner.

August 30, 2010 at 1:11 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Gaytor - they got 3 beers.. This season is definitely a 1st for alcohol during the day..

August 30, 2010 at 1:14 PM  
Blogger Stephanie from the West Coast said...

Oh Goddess of the Dish . . . thank you for the yummy screen caps of McYummy . . . I so hope he is safe this week . . . I know how much the boyz are puffing their chests regarding being the final 3 and have been in an alliance since day 1 . . . I hope they hold on to that and get Ragan out this week, then the darling little Britney . . . she can be so cute . . . her dancing, well . . . she is cute in other ways . . . her and Lane together, yeah, I'd watch a reality show about them . . . it would be fun . . .

August 30, 2010 at 1:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think the beers are from last night. I remember Brittany bringing out 4 I think and no one wanted any and she put them in refrig outside.
I watched it on BBAD...I could be wrong, but this is a thought.

August 30, 2010 at 1:25 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Steph - LOL! My pleasure! I think he'll be just fine.

Pam :) Thank you! I thought it was odd.. Then again it's odd for any alcohol to make it past the nighttime disbursement. ;)

August 30, 2010 at 1:40 PM  
Blogger Stephanie from the West Coast said...

Caro Posts:

Enzo returns to the back yard... trips, falls, rights himself and joins them back on the couch with his sandwich. Talk turns to Ragan...


Yep, you got it . . . I started giggling . . .

August 30, 2010 at 1:41 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

hehehe :) yay! i'm glad!

August 30, 2010 at 1:43 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

It's time for a blog break!! :0)

Genie Sea will be on with a new top post in just a little while!

Keep an eye out for it!

August 30, 2010 at 1:48 PM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

YaY for a Blog Break for Carolyn who is really working overtime now and will be the rest of the season.

I'm so glad Genie is able to jump in and give you some breaks.

Hi Genie, when you get here. ;)

August 30, 2010 at 1:54 PM  
Blogger Shi Shi said...

Boy these guys have illusions of grandeur, don't they!!! They think they are going to make tons of money making public appearances. LOL

August 30, 2010 at 1:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bye bye, thank you for all you do all the time for us...xoxoxo

Hope you get some much needed rest...

August 30, 2010 at 1:56 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

GayTor :) MWAH!! Genie'll be here very very soon

Hi ShiShi!! Yup! They will make some.. but the delusions are quite grand.

Hi Pam :) Thank you!!

August 30, 2010 at 2:01 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Psst!! :)

New Top Post: Monday Mid-Afternoon

August 30, 2010 at 2:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below