;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Monday, August 30, 2010

Big Brother 12: The Overnight Report

Good morning, BB Lovers! Happy Monday!

As I'm sipping my coffee, listening to the pillow talk on the feeds, reading Late Night Lessa's Dance the Night Away, and checking out the eBay Daily Deals, it dawns on me there's 1 item that could've made the shower dancing scenes even funnier: hehehe - especially for Enzo. Am I Right?! ;0)

Today in the Big Brother 12 House, we'll be having the much awaited Power of Veto Ceremony. Enzo will doubtless use the PoV on himself. Lane will very likely nominate Hayden in his place... and then Ragan ought to go to work on Britney, an easy sell - since she's been trying to convince Lane that Hayden should be the one to go home this week, and Enzo, much less so, about why it's a much better idea to keep him in the house over Hayden...

But first... You're all sleeping? No matter. 3:49am Wake up & Dance, HGs, Dance!
OK.. time to get crackin' on the Overnight. Please refresh this post periodically for new info. My goal for completion this morning is 7am BBT.

1:16am BBT
While Lane, Hayden and Britney are chatting upstairs, Enzo & Ragan talk family and game in the living room. We'll join Enzo & Ragan.

Enzo: In a way, it's like, keep her home, and then when I get home I'll see her.. Do I wanna see her? If I come out these doors, or I'm in the jury house, and I come to finale and she's sitting in a row with my wife, aw man..
Ragan: Will you cry?
Enzo: Aw, man.. I'm gonna cry no matter what. If I get so lucky to make final 2, and I'm leaving this house, man, it's the first thing I'm gonna do is look for her.. Like I wont even care.. I wanna see my daughter and wife. There's no way around it.
Ragan: 2 weeks! Do you wanna know... This is corny and sappy, as I regularly am, but one of the things that's been very upsetting to me during this whole experience is, like, how all of you have people.. You know what I mean? Like, I have my mom and sister, but they're my mom and sister, and I'm a 34 year old man, you know what I mean..
Enzo: yeah..
Ragan: But like, you all have wives and kids and stuff like that..
Enzo: Well, but upstairs they don't have nobody.
Ragan: But like Britney has Nick.. Lane's family is really big.
Enzo: Yeah..
Ragan: Umm..
Enzo: Hayden kinda only has his sister.
Ragan: Yeah, but part of it's an age thing. Like Hayden..
Enzo: Yeah. He's 24 years old.
Ragan: Yeah.. he's 24 years old, compared to 34 years old.. So that's the one thing to me.. I really wish that I.. That there's things with the way I treat people in my day to day life that need to change..
***ya think??

Ragan: ...and people that I need to be more open to.. like meeting and keeping in my life.. And that's one of the things with the Matt thing.. With Matt throwing me under the bus that...
Enzo: You can't take that to heart.
Ragan: Well, no no.. That's exactly my point. Typically, my M.O., when people disappoint me, is to like, just cut them out, and be like, you know what, f you. You're not gonna get me twice..
Enzo: Yeah.
Ragan: But the thing is that, if you continue to do that over and over in life, you end up a very lonely person.. and I genuinely care for Matt, like a brother...
Enzo: Yeah
Ragan: ..so it's not worth.. But it makes me.. I guess my point is, a lot of the stuff in the house makes me connect bigger pictures.. Or I connect it to the bigger picture of my life.. Like, what qualities do I have that are really decent about me? What are the things I really need to work on?
Enzo: Yeah.. I know what you mean.
Ragan: So, let's say that I come back and do AllStars.
**let's not. unless you're paying outright for all the massages I'll doubtless be getting should you re-enter the house and spew venom for 10 weeks while I'm transcribing. You've already cost me a freaking fortune.

Enzo:
Ragan: If I won HoH, I want a letter from somebody who's immediately in my life that I see every day.
Enzo: Oh. I see.
Ragan: Like look at the difference between the letters that Matt got... that Stacy gave him and his parents gave him..
Enzo: Yeah. His parent's was just like, the lawn's getting big.. thanks, good luck...
Ragan: Compared to people who really know you.. Like getting a personal item.. Like Britney getting Nick's blanket. Or Matt getting Stacy's blanket that smells like her.
Enzo: Yeah..
Ragan: Like, I don't wanna blanket that smells like my mom. That's f'in weird Norman Bates bullsh*t.
Enzo
: hehe.. yeah
Ragan: So I think coming out of this experience, I need to be more open to meeting people and letting people in my life, and then the people who are in my life, not being so hard on them when they disappoint me, if they disappoint me.

Enzo: Yeah, I mean, in this game, man, uhhm.. I'm pretty sure we all got thrown under the bus man, and it is what it is, ya know? Um.. I mean, some people take it to the heart, and they're like f you, I'm out.. But I'm pretty sure, after this week, if I don't win anything, I'll probably get thrown under the bus, or I'll get thrown outta here, but I like everyone that's up in that room (hoh). It is what it is. If people wanna keep in contact, we'll keep in contact, ya know? This is a great experience, but again, you still have that right to be like, ya know what, I don't like you, and that's it. I don't want to talk to you. And I respect that too. This is a crazy experience and there's a lot of emotions on the line.. It all depends on the individual.. on how they feel.. on how they exited.. at what moment, what was said to them.. It's like you said, Jeff and Jordan, they don't talk to nobody by Casey and Lauren.. ya know? Everyone else, they're just like, ya know what? F--k em.
Ragan: Yeah.
Enzo: So who knows if I offended someone in the DR.. If I said something..
Ragan: (laughing) You're so concerned about that. You must've said some fu--ed up stuff.
Enzo: (laughs) oh.. In the beginning, because I didn't really know nobody, I just went crazy. Ya know? It was like, me venting..

Brief bubbles, then...

Enzo: ...then it was meant to be. That's exactly how I feel about this from day one. If I'm gonna win it, it's because I was supposed to be here to win it.
Ragan: Yeah
Enzo: And I'm gonna try my hardest in competitions, but if I fall short.. No matter what I would've done, I was gonna fall short. That's it.
Ragan: So I think I'm gonna be funny in my speech tomorrow... or try to be funny.
Enzo: Do what you gotta do. That's it. That's all you can do.

Enzo has a close look at his knees, saying they look like they went through a meat grinder.

Enzo: I wanna see what this next HoH is gonna be. That's what I wanna see. Is it gonna be a long skill, like that chocolate milk one they did last season?
Ragan: They haven't done a long skill.
Enzo: That's what I'm sayin'... Is it gonna be somethin' like that?
Ragan: I guess the ropes is kind of a long skill.
Enzo: Yeah.. no sh*t. I wanted Brendon to just finish it. I was so exhausted.
Ragan: It was so depressing to look up and see how far ahead he was.
Enzo: yeah.. that was embarrassing, definitely embarrassing.

Enzo: This season is f'd up, man.. I mean, I lost my clothes.. It's no joke in here.
Ragan: Think about what Brendon had to do, so he could stay..
Enzo: So he could stay another week..
Ragan: No! Not another week! SO he could stay..
Enzo: 4-5 days?
Ragan: No. 15 more minutes!
Enzo: (laughs) Yeah, cuz he won the PoV..
Ragan: ...because of double eviction. He did all that to stay 15 more minutes.
Enzo: 15 minutes, man. And he had 1 letter up. He had one name up for that HoH.
Ragan: Oh my G-d. What a nightmare that would've been. Who is that?

Hayden enters..

Enzo: What up, papa?
Hayden: What up, papa??

Enzo: We're doin' some reminiscin' over here..
Hayden: About what?
Enzo: About life...

Talk turns to the comps this season, what their favorites were and into some Brendon mocking..


CUT TO:
1:30am BBT
Camera 1
HoH
Enzo, Britney & Lane

Enzo tells Britney and Lane what Ragan said to him downstairs, about giving people a second chance before shunning them.. Britney says he told her the same story. Talk turns to all the ways they've responded when getting busted game talking.. especially by Brendon - changing the subject by asking him what he thinks the next comp will be, and things of that nature... Then on to how their families will react and not understand this experience once it's all over.

Enzo: I do wanna bring em around the house. I wanna show em exactly what I went through.
Britney: Yeah
Enzo: ..for 3 f'ing months. I want them to see it. Cuz I know my wife is gonna see it and be like.. She's gonna see like another side of me, like.. She's gonna appreciate me more, if she sees exactly what we went through.

Lane: It's different watchin' this on tv.
Enzo: No. It is.
Lane: It's very different. This house is different.
Enzo: And I'm gonna be like, Joella, sit in this house. You're gonna be in here like an hour. Now, be in this house for 80 days, yo. You know what I mean? It's crazy.
Lane: Go upstairs. Cry. Come back down. Fight. Go upstairs. Piss. Come back down. Kick. Play Pool. Swim. Go upstairs. Cry.
Enzo: Cry. hehe. Eat Chocolate. Go downstairs. Eat some chips...
Lane: Game talk in between..
Enzo: Game talk in between. Backstab someone real quick. Someone just backstabbed you 3 times, so you gotta.. No, I don't like backstabbin'. Look, you just got backstabbed again. You don't understand, yo. You're not yourself in this house. You're not. You're not you no more. You don't know who you are no more. You don't understand. You don't get it.

***Hence my advice to the HGs that I gave via Chelsia for her pre-show interviews- Always remember who you are and why you're there.

Lane: Walk back upstairs. Come back down..
Enzo: Like, I don't even think I have a wife who watched me on tv. I'm not shoutin' nobody out no more, 'cause I don't think nobody's watchin' me no more. That's how I feel in this house.
Lane: Julie is fake. We're all just watching a movie.
Enzo: That's what I'm saying. Julie interrupts me when I speak, so therefor I feel like no one at hoe is watchin' me.
Lane: (laughs)
Enzo: It's f'in crazy in here. You don't know. You see your friend talkin' on the corner to someone else.. I know they're talkin' sh*t on me. Someone's talkin' sh*t on me over there. You start to think that..
Lane: You get paranoid big time in this f'in house.
Enzo: Big time.. Then you go in the DD.. (dr) and those motherf'ers F--k your head. I'm like, YO! What?! Ok...
Lane: I'm like, are you tellin him that too? Are you tellin' him that too? Whatever you tell me, you tell him that too.
***Nice! One of the HGs actually gets it. Well done, Lane.

This is ongoing and fun, if you'd like to check it out on flashback..

CUT TO:
1:35am BBT
Dance, HGs, Dance!





CUT TO:
2am BBT
Jumanji
Hayden

While Enzo, Lane & Britney are still upstairs in HoH, now chatting about their potential fame when they get out of the house, Hayden's taking advantage of some solo study time, using the dominoes as a study aid...


CUT TO:
2:30am
Jumanji
Camera 1
Hayden & Britney

Hayden: And then the following week, we get Brendon out, so quick and painlessly.
Britney: Yeah.. after he went through all that.
Hayden: I think double eviction was the best time to get him out.
Britney: Oh it was absolutely the best time to get him out, so we didn't have to deal with him all week. And he didn't have enough time to get amped up about anything.
Hayden: Right. hehehe. I still can't believe I told him, "Don't worry about it. You're safe. Just trust me."
Britney: hehehe.. And he obviously goes up. But you're lucky, because, at least Ragan won PoV, so it like, makes you look a lot better...
Hayden: yeah..
Britney: 'Cause you can always be like, well, it was gonna be Ragan, but he won PoV. What could I do?
Hayden: Yeah. hehe. Oh well. He's gonna know.
Britney: I don't think he'll know, really, until he watches the show. I mean, that actually worked out pretty well for you. How about Matty? Is he gonna be mad that he got backdoored?

Hayden: The thing is, I think, once we get to the outside of this game, people really do understand that it's just a game.
Britney: Yeah.
Hayden: ..and most people aren't gonna take really anything personally.
Britney: Yeah...
Hayden: ..and all that stuff? Like the lie about his age? And his wife's not the hardcore fan, but he is.
Britney: oh my gosh..
Hayden: He's a hardcore BB fan since season 1.
Britney: Like, why would you even lie about that? That's so dumb. I mean, I'm a hardcore fan. Why would you lie about that. And.. it has helped me not at all in this game. Like, I have not been able to predict a single thing.

Hayden: mm hmm
Britney: Being a fan did not benefit me an ounce. Like, Brendon had not watched a single episode... and he could predict better than me.
Hayden: Brendon, Brendon, Brendon..
Britney: What a character. Our season's been crazy.

Hayden: It's gonna get stressful.
Britney: Yeah, it's gonna get crazy stressful. I'm trying to stay focused, and no matter what, think of the positives.
Hayden: Everything happens for a reason.. and if it doesn't work out, it just wasn't meant to be. There are so many factors.. Whose to say?
Britney: Yeah. Stressing about it doesn't help anything. Like, worst case scenario, I would go home, or go to jury, and even if that happens, it's not the worst thing in the world. It's not like there's a firing squad on the other side of the door. I get to go live in a mansion for a week, and have been so lucky as to even have this experience.
Hayden: Right. And then maybe something cool will come out of this.
Britney: It's all about keeping the bigger picture in mind.

CUT TO:
2:38am BBT
Camera 2
Hayden & Britney

How about a nice partner dance this time??


All throughout the house...

Britney: Aww. (hug) Very nice. Good partnership.
Hayden: I like it better like that.

There is another hour of non-game chatter following this, but nothing quite worthy of mention..
And this concludes the Overnight Report. Happy Monday, BB lovers! We'll open a new top post when the HGs wake up for the day!


Watch Big Brother 12 on SuperPass!
Get Your Free Trial of the Live Feeds!
And Start Watching the Real Big Brother!
3 Days Free, Then 9.99 per Month!






Permalink







48 Comments:

Blogger GaYToR said...

You foul fowl. I got got I think. I checked for this blog before my last comment.

Of course I still haven't seen New Top Post on the Late Night with Lessa comment page so I'm going to ask for a technical ruling.

Again, Good Morning Goddess of The Dish, and so many other things. MWAH!

August 30, 2010 at 4:12 AM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

Currently on Cam #2. Does that huge erection belong to Hayden? Made ya look or Flashback!

August 30, 2010 at 4:15 AM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

Carolyn, I know you don't pay much attention to the tropics with all the other stuff going on for you right now.

You need to keep track of Earl. Each new report has him going a bit more south because he hasn't made the turn they have been expecting the last few days. He's stubbornly staying on a WNW track, lowering that cone of probability down each time. As of now, still saying not making landfall but affecting the East Coast and closest to the Carolinas.

Still... keep a 3rd or 5th or 10th eye on it.

Of course your Dish Weatherman (besides Howie) will be keeping you up to date. ;)

This dancing (they just had to do it again) is going to make a hilarious edit on Wednesday IF AGP does it right. They are all funny in their own way, or most of them are.

Enzo, as much as I dislike him, is winning this one.

Britney, not at all. She gets out of bed late, stands in place and barely goes through the motions. I guess our 'beauty queen' must have her sleep. She seemed much more enthused when cuffed to Brendon and enduring his chum baths.

I still don't know the rules, but I think they were explained on the Sunday Show. Guess I need to watch it again. SCREAM!

I should have stayed here for the party and watched later. My sister was here, in and out the door constantly because her cell never quit ringing. She'd come back in and babble about s*** I had no interest in. I had volume on the TV up loud enough to disturb the partying people in the Quarter, and had closed captioning on too, but she never got the hint.

Anyway, I think I heard the rules, or read part of them but CC wasn't working well for me. Sometimes it's perfect, other times it's so messed up it's only covering BB's own captioning of whispers.

August 30, 2010 at 4:38 AM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

Now to make a few comments on what I have been reading.

From 'Late Night Lessa's' Blog.

Enzo: See, right there - see, ya gotta look for the characteristicals.

Is Enzo making up words to be funny or is he using them thinking they are real words?

Enzo is invading my space if he's making them up on purpose, and I'm going to have to file papers and have him served with a 'Cease and Desist' order. I'd just call it a 'Decease Yourself' order.

August 30, 2010 at 4:47 AM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

Enzo: I'm gonna do my hair. Ain't done my hair in a while...
--Lessa: sometimes? the jokes just make themselves...

CAROLYN!!!!!! Lessa was trying to feed me.


But what does he do to his hair seriously? Is he covering grey? I really haven't heard anything about this. I know he can't give himself some much needed plugs.

Does he use that spray paint stuff that Ron Popeil sold on infomercials? He does look and act like the type that would try it... then think it actually worked and made him look better.

August 30, 2010 at 4:52 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

hehehe :) 1st section is complete.. thank you for the giggles, gaytor. back in i go...

August 30, 2010 at 5:24 AM  
Blogger Divr said...

Good Morning, Good Morning

Something I discovered last night that I thought was very intersting.

On CBS's Big Brother Community Forum there is a Poll asking who do you want for America's Choice.

Currently out of 207 votes, Brendon has 103, and Enzo has THREE. Closest to Brendon are Ragan, Matt and Brit with 24,23,20.

August 30, 2010 at 5:26 AM  
Blogger Divr said...

And on the feeds, Ragan's Line of the Night.

As they were talking about Andrew and Brendon..

"And for him to say what he did on national TV knowing that these people's families and friends were watching, just crossed the line for me"

Not sure who "him" was.

August 30, 2010 at 5:51 AM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

I've been playing Pogo. Probably not going to get my badges but it's something to do.

now:

Ragan: Yeah.. he's 24 years old, compared to 34 years old.. So that's the one thing to me.. I really wish that I.. That there's things with the way I treat people in my day to day life that need to change..
***ya think??

Amen Sista Carolyn.. Ya think, indeed!!

I know some like to think the HGs are not the way they are inside the house, and some really believe that. I'm not among those. I think they are exactly like they are outside the house with just a bit more showing because of the huge magnifying glass we watch them through.

I've thought this about Regan from the beginning. He's EXACTLY the same, and with that statement he pretty much admits it. The rest of that section of the blog gives it even more credence.

But the man needs some intense therapy and not self-help as he tries to give himself. I hope he realizes that and gets some when he gets out. I don't like him but I'm not without compassion.

I find him an embarrassment to the entire gay community. Yes, some will say I am stereotyping and maybe I am, but I am looking at it from the view of the black mark he is giving gay people everywhere to Middle America who may not know any gay people and think he's the perfect example.

Those of 'Middle America" as I described above will never know there are decent, had working and caring and compassionate homosexuals out there. Regan can possibly have set back the gay movement 60 years or more. It makes me sad... no, it makes me sick.

Regan is the kind of man, gay or straight that could very well become a very lonely old man later in life, as he said himself.

Sure I know gay men just like him but by 34 y.o. they usually mature into decent and caring humans. Granted some never do, again, of either sexual preference.

There. You just got another tidbit from the "Book of GaYToR".

August 30, 2010 at 6:19 AM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

Divr, I suspect he would have been talking about Brendon since that is his main and mostly only topic, but it could have been any of them.

Regan forgets what a glass house he lives in.

August 30, 2010 at 6:23 AM  
Blogger Kimmie said...

Good Morning Carolyn and GaYTOR! Yup it's early and I'm still up! I gotta go into work this morning at our shop....The rollers are heating up as we speak!
Caro, like GaYTOR said, watch out for Earl! I thought of you this morning when I saw it on the news.
Everyone cracked me up last night with their dances. Too bad it was for such a short time.
Ragan is being a better sport about being on the block this time. He's not whining and crying all the time which is good. But the Rachel bashing is never ending! Rachel is really gonna hate Ragan and Britney when she watches the season! I don't think they will care tho....Rachel was evil, but letitgo!
Hope ya'll have a good day, I will be checking in at the shop....hehe, not much work for me!!

August 30, 2010 at 6:53 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Hey KScoot! :0) How nice to see you so early in the morning! I hope you have a great day at work!

August 30, 2010 at 6:58 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Good morning, Divr :) Very interesting stats there! I wonder if that Brendon love will stick with the TV onlys long enough for him to get the 25k.

August 30, 2010 at 6:59 AM  
Blogger Shi Shi said...

Good Morning Carolyn, Gaytor and all my other BB Buddies!

I love the dancing!! Made me laugh til my sides hurt!

It would be something if Ragan could get Britney to vote out Hayden. I'm not sure Lane would care. How about you?

Have a fabulous day.

August 30, 2010 at 7:05 AM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

Now that TOR has gone to press, I'm going to take a break until I hear Wanky Wanky.

I know Carolyn is going out for a quickie... or a longie... AGP should let them sleep at least another 2 hours.

Have fun Caro! MWAH

Re: hurricanes.. haha this one is Earl. The next one, and it's at 90% probability of forming today... is going to be Fiona. I haven't looked at the list of names lately. Will the "S" storm be Shrek?

August 30, 2010 at 7:07 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Good morning, ShiShi!! :) Wasn't that fun?! :) As far as Britney goes, I could be wrong, but I think Lane will keep her off the block...

August 30, 2010 at 7:09 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

GayTor - hehehe.. I'm hoping they lettem sleep til 9am BBT. But I'll be back from my ride by 8:30am, just in case.

Thanks for the heads up about Earl. Hopefully he stays faaaarrrrr away from the US! I could use a hurricane season with NO real storm worries... It's been too long.

August 30, 2010 at 7:11 AM  
Blogger KantroSAK said...

Hi folks,

Sad to say I have not checked out the feeds and needed to ditch Showtime due to funds being lighter...

Usually music/singing is a no-no on the feeds, so what music are they playing for them? Is it just a generic polka-type or big-band stuff??

Talk to me :)


PS: Love you guys and the updates!!

August 30, 2010 at 7:12 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Hi Kantro :) It's all very generic stuff that they wont have to pay any $$ to ASCAP for.. But it is a hoot!

August 30, 2010 at 7:16 AM  
Blogger Vicki said...

I have been checking also on the CBS site, in the message boards and Brendon is quite popular over there. In fact in the polls and at the jokers site, Brendon is the most popular with the most votes. He wins the weekly poll as the most popular. I hope he wins Americas Favorite, he sure has earned it.

August 30, 2010 at 7:17 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Good Morning, Vicki! :0)

OK.. with that.. I'm out cycling!

See you back here by 8:30am BBT

Ms Grodner, if you're out there, please let them sleep til then..

August 30, 2010 at 7:22 AM  
Blogger David B said...

i think better terms than generic are public domain or royalty free. It could be either type i think.

August 30, 2010 at 7:22 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

and a lovely good morning to you, david

August 30, 2010 at 7:27 AM  
Blogger David B said...

uh, ok? i didn't think that was an offensive correction?? just more precise termanoligy....

August 30, 2010 at 7:35 AM  
Blogger Shi Shi said...

Did you notice that the majority of the time they had to dance there was no video of Ragan? I bet he refused to dance.

August 30, 2010 at 7:36 AM  
Blogger KantroSAK said...

Will definitely do some rewinds on the feeds and check out some of the dancing -- thanks Carolyn!

@Divr... As soon as CBS publicizes (sp?) the poll, it's gonna blow up and I think Brendon will be on the shorter end of the stick with Enzo or Regan winning.... Just saying!

I mean, let's take a closer look...

Britney -- she has grown on a lot of people, especially the readers of this blog.. Definitely a darkhorse
Kathy -- NOT a chance!!
Andrew -- Sorry dude
Monet -- won $10k and just not around that long for anyone to care
Annie -- 'nuff said
Matt -- Has his fans.. however I think think he lost many throwing his showmance partner under the proverbial bus!
Kristen -- might get some mercy votes for her financial status
Hayden -- popular, but not more than Enzo IMHO
Rachel -- Rubs too many people (especially women) the wrong way
Brendon -- Definitely a contender
Lane -- Another dark horse and has his fans, especially with am HoH win!
Regan -- Already shown to be an American fave with the $20k Saboteur prize, so definitely a contender
Enzo -- One of those love him or hate him types that I thought (coming from the northeast) I'd hate.... However while I find his skill at challenges lacking, he HAS to have more fans than haters and will win this!

August 30, 2010 at 7:43 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good Morning Carolyn,

Good Morning Everyone,

I hope everyone is well today..thank you Carolyn for a great TOR..love your comments along the way..

Going to read comment section now..

August 30, 2010 at 8:22 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Yayyy!! They're still sleeping! :)

Good morning, Pam! :)

Good morning, ShiShi! :) He danced... He even socialized last night.. Go figure. ;)

August 30, 2010 at 8:42 AM  
Blogger jane said...

Gaytor, I am TOTALLY with you that they are exactly the same outside the house. OK, well not exactly. It's magnified, their bad qualities become more pronounced, but they didn't just magically appear.

This is why (aside from a more political belief I have about choosing to become a public figure explicitly for the purpose of fame) that all info about them from their lives is fair game.

As the seasons go on I feel more and more strongly about that. This is reality television and we all know what that means. Sure, it's distorted reality, but it's not acting. You throw yourself out there as you are. You get rewarded for total exposure. That's the deal.

(My apologizes to Carolyn who probably hates my "expose them all" bandwagon).

August 30, 2010 at 8:44 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Psst! :0) New Quickie Poll!

August 30, 2010 at 8:46 AM  
Blogger aunge said...

Good morning Carolyn. Hi dishers. Hope everyone has a great day. First day of school here and I am sitting in a quiet empty house enjoying a cup of Jo and reading...without interruptions. How odd.

Just wanted to comment on what gaytor said about people mellowing with age( not those exact words). I have to disagree. If you have ever met a cranky old person and thought it's just their age...you should ask people that knew them when they were young and they will tell you they were cranky and mean then too. People don't change that much when they age. Regan will be a bitter old man

August 30, 2010 at 8:47 AM  
Blogger jane said...

I don't know about this fan favorite thing. The public has a short memory too, and they love an underdog. Jeff was an anomaly. It's rare to have someone who is loved throughout. It can also go the other way, people love mean on reality TV. It could be Britney (Ragan got too nice an edit). But I would be surprised at all if it's Brendon (and I will be very entertained, only more so if it's Rachel). But who knows, it could be the duck.

August 30, 2010 at 8:47 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Good Morning, Jane :) Au contraire, I don't hate anything about your opinion.

Good morning, Aunge :) mmm.. sounds like a delicious peace.. enjoy!

August 30, 2010 at 8:49 AM  
Blogger jluvsturtles said...

Good morning Lovely Carolyn!

Good morning, everyone!

Caro, super awesome TOR, as usual! You ROCK!!!!!

Happy Monday :)

August 30, 2010 at 8:52 AM  
Blogger jluvsturtles said...

Looks like I'm going to work with my HHBL, so I'll catch you lovelies later. :)

xoxo

August 30, 2010 at 8:55 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Good Morning, JLuvs! :) Thank you!! Have a great day at work. See you later!

August 30, 2010 at 8:57 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

hmm.. it's 8:57am bbt.. wonder if i have time for a lightening fast shower (post bike ride) - brb!!!

August 30, 2010 at 8:58 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

grrr.. that would be a no.

August 30, 2010 at 9:00 AM  
Blogger Stephanie from the West Coast said...

Good Morning Gorgeous!!!! I still have to read TOR and all the comments . . . be back . . . don't know when . . .

Love the dance punishment . . . Ragan gets my vote for the best dancing . . . Britney, really? Hayden, as long as he does it shirtless it is okay . . . Enzo no way, Lane really???

August 30, 2010 at 9:03 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

There'll be a NEW top post as soon as the feeds come back from Bubbles :)

Click Me

August 30, 2010 at 9:04 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

G'morning Steph! :)

August 30, 2010 at 9:04 AM  
Blogger LadyJack111 said...

Sorry to be a pain but what is Oetv?

August 30, 2010 at 9:13 AM  
Blogger Stephanie from the West Coast said...

Okay, can someone tell me why Britney was going on about getting rid of Hayden just because he was gonna be a football star . . . she was working overtime on Lane in HOH . . . can't remember what time . . .

August 30, 2010 at 9:15 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Everyone - New Top Post


LadyJack - Otev is Veto spelled backwards, and it's a comp they do every season as one of the PoV comps.

August 30, 2010 at 9:15 AM  
Blogger Simply Sam said...

Lovin' Hayden's strategical thinking with the dominoes.

He had all of the jury and final 2 possibilities after his entertainingly awesome, dancing, shower.

Just wish he'd talk to us too!

August 30, 2010 at 9:39 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

To me, the funnest line said to date -

"Ragan: Like, I don't wanna blanket that smells like my mom. That's f'in weird Norman Bates bullsh*t. "

Morning all from the west coast.

August 30, 2010 at 11:10 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Hi CillySue! :)

Hi SimplySam!! :)

Please come join us in the new top post!!

PoV Ceremony Spoiler

August 30, 2010 at 11:18 AM  
Blogger Jessielynn said...

????

August 17, 2013 at 10:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below