BB12: Monday Afternoon
Good Afternoon BB Lovers!
I rushed home after a full day at work (ugh) and turned on the live feeds to see what's up,
after checking one of Caro's marathon posts- PoV Ceremony Spoiler & Aftermath - to see who was the replacement nominee - Hayden. Nothing surprising there.
1:58 PM BBT
Enzo: what happened on day 55.
- Britney and Ragan are sleeping, as I write Britney gets up, went to storage room, and is foraging for food.
- The BG3D are talking about Matt and how they threw him under the bus, and how he probably threw them under the bus.
- BB asks Britney to put on her microphone and the three outside jump to the conclusion that she's talking game, when she's really alone in the kitchen. They they go on to say that Brendon and Andrew were the secret pair (that doesn't exist). They move on to surmise about the saboteur. **It's such a joy to listen to Enzo talking while smacking sunflower seeds with his potty mouth. Charming...
Hayden: A lot of sh*t... (*that's the way to win competitions...)
Enzo starts reciting a string of facts that make me go into a coma... Britney brings her food outside and goes back inside to finish the dishes.
Enzo: She gets such an attitude when she thinks people are talking without her. (*Pot, Kettle is on the phone for you...)
Britney comes back outside.
Hayden: Want some help?
Britney: Naw. I'm good.
Enzo: Ragan sleeping?
Britney: I don't know. (A bit abruptly) He's in Taj.
Britney made some quesadillas and the boys say it looks delicious. Talk turns to planes. Lane is explaining about flying.
2:29 PM BBT
Enzo and Hayden makes pizza and bring it outside. Lane asks Britney why she's so crusty today, and she say she is allowed to be... (**Umm thank the man for not putting your butt up on the block...) And cue the loud chomping sounds. Hayden offers to trade places with her on the block.
She goes on to a 10 minute complaining rant.... Talk moves on to television shows. Ragan comes out and the bashing starts... Back to Home Life with Jordan on Superpass! :)
3:03 PM BBT
Home Life with Jordan!!
Jordan has been busy studying for an Anatomy test!! Jeff is in Cambodia. Jordan talked to him and he's not feeling well.
- First question is whether Lane will side with Britney. Jordan thinks it's better for them to keep Enzo.
- Second question to Jordan is whether she talks to Jordan every day, and it's a yes. They chat about Jeff for a bit.
- Third question is whether Lane is playing Britney. Missy thinks he is, but Jordan thinks he isn't; and she thinks Lane and Britney should end up together. Britney's Nick will be on Blog Talk Radio tonight...
- Missy and the caller tell Jordan about the dancing. Jordan thinks Enzo is hilarious.
- Most people are talking about Lane and whether he will take Britney or Hayden to F2.
- Jordan is asked who she is rooting for and why. She would be happy with Lane, Britney, Hayden or Enzo. Missy is Team Enzo. Jordan thinks Ragan or Rachel will get America's Vote. The caller thinks Brendon will win. Missy doesn't think so.
- Jordan doesn't watch the live feeds.
3:25 PM BBT
In HoH Lane is asking Hayden if he wins the 500K, if he will invest in Lane's venture. Lane thinks that Hayden will beat him, but Hayden thinks it might go either way.
Hayden: Don't let Britney talk sh*t into your head.
Lane: Don't worry. There's not a chance in hell I would choose Britney over you, but it's not up to me...
Hayden: But she might win the final HoH...
Lane: I don't want Britney in the F3...
Hayden: They ask me in the D who I think I could beat in F2 and I said probably Britney, but if she wins another competition...
Lane: Yeah. You don't know how they will vote....
Back to Home Life with Jordan....
Jeff was the first one to say "I love you." Jordan says that more people related to her and Jeff because they formed a friendship first and there was no booger in the house.
3:48 PM BBT
Around the House
- Hayden and Lane are still in HoH talking about Enzo who couldn't win an HoH even though Lane was prepared to throw it to him. Lane wanted him to win this HoH, to free up the other two to play for the next one.
- Britney is sleeping on the sofas.
- Ragan is on the hammock.
- Enzo is lying down and comp training in Jumanji.
McYummy © Steph in WC
Just cuz he is...
...the only one awake...
Well, maybe not the only one...
Ragan in the Cabana says to himself, "Hurry up Thursday."
I really like Skippette!
Ragan is gathering messages for Kathy from the fishies.
Lane has his HoH room back now that Britney isn't the replacement nominee.
4:45 PM BBT
Sleepin' n Starin'
Okay! On that note, it's time for me to get off my butt, collect the recycling and composting, take a shower, have a proper dinner and collapse on the sofa! There will be a blog break until 11 PM BBT when Lessa will be doing her fantastic blogging! Until then, please mind the critters! :)