;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Big Brother 12: Tuesday Morning - Ragan Makes his Move

9:17am BBT - Name that Movie Theme Music... & Bubbles!

***Was it Close Encounters?? Star Wars??

Wakey, Wakey Houseguests!! It's time to get up and entertain the live feeds viewers!

If this is your first time on BBDish today, here's a very quick summary on what went down on the feeds last night and was covered in great detail in both the Overnight Report & Late Night with Lessa:

The DR folks got on Ragan about having such a crappy end-game and "forced" him to start playing again. Amidst complaints, he did just that, and had a very long talk with Britney about how it would behoove her to keep him in the game over Hayden... Britney encouraged him to talk to Lane, and he said he wasn't comfortable, but that he would tomorrow - which is now today.

Since those boys all knew Britney spent a great deal of time talking to Ragan, she had to give them some information about the conversation, so she chose wisely about which bits and pieces to reveal.

While the HGs are getting coherent, I have a few things to call to your attention...

US Live Feed Subscribers: Today is the last day of the month! Don't forget to take advantage of the $10 in free music that comes with your live feed subscription.

If you've yet to get the feeds this season, now is a great time, as they're running a special, so after the 3 day free trial, you only pay 9.99/month. You know you're gonna want to see the last Endurance Comp... and it's quite likely we'll be having a luxury comp on the feeds on Friday too... When you think about the free tunes, the free game and full access to flashback for BB12, BB11, BB10 and the live feeds, at this price, they're more than giving it away!

And in case you missed this on the Overnight, here are a few items of interest for you to check out:
OK.. Show me some HGs! And make them dance!

9:38am BBT
Coffee!! Stat!!! There is a little pillow talk, and BB's calling them to the DR in an effor to rouse them, but they're not ready to be alive yet. It's hard work being an HG.
I'll let you know when they start showing signs of life. At the moment, I'm wishing for an America's vote that includes dumping ice cold water on anyone who sleeps during the day.

9:48am
Hammock
Ragan
Camera 1

Ragan: This is stupid and humiliating. I have no shot. This is humiliating. Lane is never ever going to vote out Hayden, and I look ridiculous even trying to get him to do it. It's humiliating.
Ragan: If Britney was on board, she would do more. She would be more enthusiastic. This is ridiculous. I'm not gonna have a conversation with lane. This is embarrassing.
BB: Ragan, please go to the Diary Room.
Ragan: This sucks!

Ragan goes to fix himself in the mirror on the side of the house...

Ragan: This is so embarrassing.

Ragan walks inside and to the bathroom to wet down his hair, wash his face, brush his teeth, and put some gunk in his hair, before heading into the DR.
The filthy, streaky bathroom mirror misses Brendon terribly, as do the camera ops behind it, no doubt.

Ragan: Gah.. this is so embarrassing.

9:55am Bubbles while I fantasize about ice water raining down on the rest of the HGs.

10:13am Feeds are back on a sleeping Jumanji Room. Doesn't Enzo look pretty when he's sleeping? Really nice angle..


Something's up... Lane is sleeping in Jumanji now. THey must've locked him out of HoH again...


10:22am BBT
Camera 1
Hammock
Ragan

Now out of the DR, Ragan returns to the hammock to speak to the feeds and work out his end game... What follows is his planned speech to Lane, and it makes perfect sense.

Ragan: Are you here to give away half a million dollars, or are you here to win half a million dollars? The proof is in the pudding. The person you have seated next to you on finale night is how you will determine that.. Let's get down to brass tacks. You're not gonna beat either of those boys in the final 2...
BB: Britney, please go to the DR.
Ragan: Everybody loves Enzo. He's never done a thing to get a single drop of blood on his hands. I'm sure he's America's favorite player and I'm sure he's the jury's favorite player. Hayden will beat you too. Not by as big a margin, but he'll still win. Brendon doesn't blame Hayden, he blames you (Lane) and Britney. Enzo is gonna vote Hayden, because they're a pair. Whether you see it or not... And Kathy is definitely voting for Hayden. She sat by his door when he was in solitary confinement. Now lets look at other people.. If it's you against Britney, you win. And if you're against me, it's almost the same thing... It's 6 to 1.. So you have to ask yourself, in a final 3 situation, who do you want to be with? 2 people you are guaranteed to beat or 2 people you are guaranteed to lose to in a final 2 situation?

This is ongoing... Ragan moves on to talk about Lane's chances in the next HoH, where he can't play...

Ragan: If one of the boys wins PoV, you will be the one sent packing, because they know they can beat Britney at the end of this game.

Ragan: Then if you're against Britney and I in the final three, you're there with 2 people you'll beat in the end. So back to the question, are you playing to win 500,000 dollars, or are you playing to give it away. And another thing you need to think about is this: what big bold move have you made in the game to put the money in your pocket. This is your opportunity to answer that question. This is the move that puts the money in your pocket. This is the move that proves you are here to play the game.

Ragan: The strategies you used to get you to this point in the game are not the strategies you use to get you to the end of the game.. Can I ask you a philosophical question, and the answer is going to seem obvious.. Are you here to win half a million dollars or are you here to give it away... The proof is in the actions you take to win half a million dollars. I've been in this game, and the actions are not easy.

He's working out what he's going to say to Lane and editing himself along the way..

Ragan: I don't mean what I'm about to say to be mean or rude.. Lane, if you are in the F2 against Enzo or Hayden, you just gave away 1/2 a million dollars. You will not beat them. Period... If you are truly here to win the game, it's in taking actions to ensure you get that victory... You have to imagine yourself on finale night, sitting on one of those chairs, and when you turn around, who are you seated next to...

10:40am BBT
Britney comes outside...

Britney: G'morning..
Ragan: Morning... So, you wanna hear what I wanna say to Lane?

He walks over to her on the double chaise..

Ragan: So what I'm gonna say is.. We're at the end of the game, and the strategies you used to get here aren't the same strategies... So I'm gonna ask a philosophical question to him.. So what's your answer, and I'm sure it's gonna be to win a half a million dollars.. But the verbal answer is meaningless.. What's important is the actions you take. If Lane is in the F2 against either of those boys, he just gave away a half a million dollars.
Britney: Right.
Ragan: Because he.. If it comes down to Hayden and Lane, Hayden will get Brendon and Rachel's vote...

Ragan runs through all the votes Lane wont get against Hayden...

Ragan: So, he can put himself into a final 3 against 2 people he would slaughter in a final 2.. or he can put himself against 2 people who will beat him..
Britney: Right.
Ragan: The second part is.. In the final 4, you go into the final 4 HoH and it's..
Britney: Me, Hayden and Enzo..
Ragan: Then you go into a PoV where it's a 50-50 shot.. If you or Lane win, it's fine. If either of those boys win, they'll send him home.
Britney: Ragan, in all honesty, they think I would win. They're trying to get me out next week.
Ragan: That's what they're telling Lane. I'm telling you, when push comes to shove, they want you to stay. It's all a load of bs I think... If one of them gets PoV, I think Lane is gone. So it's a 50-50 shot for Lane, versus 3 people who all want Enzo gone, because they know he'll have the votes in the end.
Britney: If I were you, I'd tell Lane that. Actually, if I win HoH, it's dangerous for Lane, because I can't vote.
Ragan: Do you think he realizes that?
Britney: Its really hard to talk Lane into anything.. He thinks he'll beat Hayden.

10:50am
Ragan: I need to find time to talk to Lane today. Did you get to talk to him last night?
Britney: A little, but not really, because they were all up there the whole time.

10:53am
They head inside.. Britney to the kitchen, Ragan to the Cabana Room.

10:55am
BB: Lane, please go to the Diary Room.

***Subtext: Ragan, we're waking him up while the boys are sleeping to give you an opportunity to speak to him, if you'll take it. The couch in the living room would be an excellent place to position yourself right now.

10:57am Ragan goes to the kitchen.. then the bathroom..

11:02am Ragan heads back to the kitchen, washes a dish, has a quick look at the memory wall, sneezes openly all over the table a couple times, then pours himself some cereal.

11:05am Ragan is definitely stalking the DR, waiting on Lane to emerge. Whilst eating his cereal and looking at the memory wall, Ragan keeps stealing glances in the direction of the DR door...

11:09am Hmm. So much for that. Ragan retreats to the Cabana Room to quietly practice his Lane speech.

He's keeping a close eye on the outside of the room, as he fine-tunes his speech... While I had no concern about Hayden being the pawn before, if Ragan's delivery with Lane comes off as more factual and less pompous, he may just be able to save himself.

CUT TO:
11:26am BBT
Camera 1/2

Lane comes out of the DR. Ragan makes his move..

Ragan: OK, Laney..
Lane: Spill me some good beans. I want money.
Ragan: I'm sure we both recognize that we're at a different point in the game now.
Lane: Right.
Ragan: So I'm gonna ask you a philosophical question...
Lane: Definitely to win.
Ragan: Everyone's verbal response is duh, I'm here to win. Your answer though is in your actions.. Some of the stuff I'm gonna say, I have a habit of being painfully direct.
Lane: That's why I like you..
Ragan: If you are up against either of those boys, you're not going to win. Enzo has no blood on his hands. He's played hands down the best social game.
Lane: Right.
Ragan: If it's you and Hayden... Brendon's not mad at Hayden, because Hayden didn't have a vote. He's pissed off at the people who voted against him who he thinks should've voted for him to stay.
Lane: Ahhh.. I thought he was pissed at Hayden.
Ragan Which is what Hayden wants you to think. Brendon, the only person he had in here when no one would speak to him is Hayden. Regardless, Brendon and Rachel vote for Hayden. Kathy votes for Hayden. Enzo votes for Hayden. He told me as much in the Taj. That's 4 votes right there. Now flip it, if you go against Britney in the end..

Ragan runs the numbers for Britney v Lane and Ragan v Lane... Both instances Lane wins.

Ragan: So when you're picturing yourself in the chair on finale night, you have to imagine yourself and who you'll be sitting next to... Then you also have to ask yourself, and you will be asked, what big bold move did you make in the game. This is your big bold move. This is not the point in the game when you bring your best friend along.. You're not playing the game.
Lane: Right.
Ragan: So then we'll back things up a little more.. Going into the final 4.. And let me tell you how I see this house... I see the 3 of you boys working together. I see you and Britney working together. I think their allegiance is primarily to each other. And I think you and Britney's allegiance is primarily to each other. So here is how I see the final 4 week.. Everyone but you get 2 shots to guarantee their safety... because you can't play for HoH.. Then we go into the PoV. If you or Britney win PoV, I think you're both fine. If one of those boys wins PoV, they're not dumb. They realize that they would annihilate Britney in a final 2. If one of those 2 wins the PoV, you're gone. They will crush Britney at the end of this game. That's who they want to sit next to.
Lane: mm hmm
Ragan: Now let's flip it. If you made a big bold move in the game, everyone would be shocked.. It's 2 against 1 Enzo, who has been studying his ass off.. Then you go into the PoV, it becomes 3 people all trying to get rid of Enzo. If any of us win, Enzo goes home. So then you have a 75% shot of making it to the final 3... and then you're in the final 3 against 2 people you would crush.
Lane: Hmm.. But you know I'm HoH this week..
Ragan: So there would have to be a split. I'd have to get Britney.

Ragan: Let me tell you what I wanted to do last week.. I wanted to win HoH, put Brendon and Enzo up against each other, then win PoV, and take off Brendon and put up and out Hayden...
Lane: Wow.
Ragan: Hayden came up to me last night.. (making nice) and I'm not dumb.. I've been on the block too many times at the target. You've been on the block twice as the pawn. You probably wanna be on the block so you can say hi to your family.
Lane: Yeah, if you do talk to Hayden, he makes you think you have all the votes out. I was lookin' at this all wrong.. with regard to Hayden..
Ragan: Finale night, Brendon ass Hayden what happened and Hayden can say, dude, I thought I had the votes to keep you.. We're talking about someone who was willing to leave this game for someone he'd been hooking up with for a month, and he genuinely likes Hayden and Enzo. They'd been studying together, hanging out together.. and you weren't.
Lane: Enzo has been studying his ass off.
Ragan: I don't want to put any pressure on you. I owe it to myself to do something... and I think you owe it to yourself to really look at the experiences you've had in your life and think realistically what's going to happen.
Lane: Say Hayden goes this week, he's in the jury house, then he's definitely trying to get votes against me.
Ragan: That's not true. (DR mention bubbles) Let me ask you, if that happens to you next week, with the relationship you've had with them all game, are you really going to say, I cant give you my vote, or are you going to realize it's game?
Lane: You have a really good argument. You definitely made a big move in this part of the game. I hear both sides of Hayden talking.. but I know he goes to Enzo..
Ragan: To give you an idea of how far ahead they're thinking, they're both already working me for votes. Enzo spent 3 hours with me in the living room the other night, where before in this game, we've spent less time than that talking to each other. Hayden came up to me last night... Regardless, when it comes to Britney, any one of you would be a fool not to want to sit next to Britney at the end.
Lane: Right. Say I have to choose between Britney and Hayden for the final 2.. When I look back comp wise, she has win so many...
Ragan: That's why you need a big move.
Lane: Right.
Ragan: There are 3 important criteria: Friendship, winning comps and big bold moves you've made in the game to get you to where you're seated. People will say, I want to vote for you, I like you, but I can't, because I don't know what you've done with the game. And by big moves, I mean Hayden walking out the door stunned. It's the move that nobody expects.
Lane: It's definitely a half a million dollar move, if it all goes that way.
Ragan: I don't want to beat a dead horse. I think I've made my case, and I'll let you kind of marinate in it... but it's a big decision, and I think this'll be your biggest decision in the game.
Lane: Oh yeah
Ragan: I personally think it's an easy decision. The hard part is in the follow through.
Lane: Say you were in my shoes and you had Matt and Britney up there.
Ragan: I'd take Britney. I'm here to win a half a million dollars. And I don't think Matt would hold it against me. Just like I was tremendously hurt when he was throwing me under the bus.. I realize and can separate the man from the game (paraphrasing). Matt is someone who makes big bold moves.. (pause) Did you hear Ragan?
Lane: Yeah.
Ragan: I swear to G-d, that person just screamed Ragan.
Lane: Wow. That was crazy..

11:53am - Bubbles... blessed bubbles.

11:58am - Feeds are back. Lane's in the kitchen. Ragan has retired to his bed in Taj... Let's see how this plays out...

As the morning is now done, I'll be opening an afternoon post in just a few minutes. Wow! What a morning!!

Watch Big Brother 12 on SuperPass!
Get Your Free Trial of the Live Feeds!
And Start Watching the Real Big Brother!
3 Days Free, Then 14.99 per Month!






Permalink







38 Comments:

Blogger GaYToR said...

I have to start the morning with something really cute I got in email today. I hope it translates here into what it was and how funny it was. I had a good laugh.

Daddy, how was I born?

A little boy goes to his father and asks 'Daddy, how was I born ?'

The father answers, 'Well, son, I guess one day you will need to find out anyway!

Your Mom and I first got together in a chat room on Yahoo. Then I set up a date via e-mail with your Mom and we met at acyber-cafe. We sneaked into a secluded room, and googled each other. There your mother agreed to a download from my hard drive. As soon as I was ready to upload, we discovered that neither one of us had used a firewall, and since it was too late to hit the delete button , nine months later a little Pop-Up appeared that said:


Scroll down...You'll love this .......
















'You got Male!

August 31, 2010 at 9:50 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Oooh!! JLuvs got scooped again! ;)

hehehehe!!


GayTor! HAH! Loved it!

August 31, 2010 at 10:02 AM  
Blogger KantroSAK said...

Gaytor... Oldie, but a goody!! Thanks for sharing..

OK, just a reality check... Ain't no way Lane would vote Hayden out right??

August 31, 2010 at 10:07 AM  
Blogger jane said...

Hey, I just want to put this on the record in case it hasn't been put (haven't read everything yet today).

Last night Britney, Lane, Hayden, and Ragan were talking about drinking. Brit and Lane have plenty of stories that rival Rachel's. Ragan makes Rachel look like a teetotaler. He intentionally gets black out drunk on a regular basis and drinks to excess nearly every day. Hey, I guess if that's how he has fun ... but because of the things he's said (and they have all said) about Rachel... My point is obvie.

Then Lane tell this story about where he and his buddies play a "game" where they essentially rape a woman. A guy is having sex with some woman at a party and when they are doing it a group busts in and while she is "going crazy" (i.e. trying to get away) the guy has to try and "ride her" for 8 seconds as they all watch (and presumably cheer). I have to say, that is probably the most disturbing thing I have ever heard a HG say.

For the record.

August 31, 2010 at 10:13 AM  
Blogger Stephanie from the West Coast said...

GaYToR . . . that is so funny . . . thank you for sharing with us . . . how are you feeling today?

Hiya Carolyn . . . I so don't like Hayden on the block and Ragan talking to Britney . . . I just want Ragan gone, not for any other reason except he has won $20K for picking and choosing his own saboteur messages . . . feel free to screencap away my shirtless McYummy . . .

As for Candy Cane's comment last post: Matt kept questioning himself, he even had a dream of shirtless Hayden, when he would fight with Ragan he would ask, aren't we going to cuddle . . .

Now, I am heterosexual so I don't understand the other view and that is okay, I accept . . . it just seemed that Ragan liked the attention he was getting with Matt and the safety he felt with him . . .

In my humble opinion, I do think that Ragan felt as if Matt was his, not in a sexual way, just in a comfort way, someone that had his back, someone he could confide in, someone that he could count on . . . relationship does not always include sex . . .

my two cents and not meant to disregard Candy Cane's opinion

August 31, 2010 at 10:15 AM  
Blogger Michelle in Indiana said...

Afternoon!

LOL Gaytor!


I want Ragan to stay simply because it would be a good fight and I want to see a game. With him gone it is to predictable.

August 31, 2010 at 10:19 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Hey Jane - Yikes! I can't tell you how glad I am to have missed that exchange. Do you remember what time, which feed?


Hey Stephanie - :) I know.. You wont fee comfortable til you hear Julie tell Ragan he's evicted... Now that's devotion! ;) I'll keep the McYummy screencamps coming!

CandiCane - If you're there, it wasn't meant as a slight to Ragan's homosexuality or anyone's for that matter. While straight, I'm quite gay friendly.

August 31, 2010 at 10:21 AM  
Blogger jane said...

Caro, it was at the hot tub, before 2am EST. I shut down after that. I'll look around a bit and see if I can find it.

August 31, 2010 at 10:26 AM  
Blogger lscott said...

morning all

i think this game has just gotten so boring since brendon left, oh well.

does the blue T-shirt Ragan wears say Jewish League on it?
If it does i am trying to remember how he treated Andrew (assuming Professor Fox is Jewish).

Britney, gets it, but i think she holds out hope she can win the HOH or POv's and if all else fails, sway Lane if he is in control.

Hayden becomes the gigantic wild card, i see him with the best odds of winning, and you know what, i like him the best out of what is left.

August 31, 2010 at 10:28 AM  
Blogger David B said...

All I know is I am in no way "perfect" so I won't cast the first stone at HG's.

August 31, 2010 at 10:28 AM  
Blogger Patti Z said...

ARGGGH! Ragan complaining about having to campaign? Thursday can't come fast enough for a lot of us, Ragan.

August 31, 2010 at 10:28 AM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

Jane, I heard that too, and totally agree. It was disgusting.

Carolyn, I think I commented on it and said 'first thing I hear when I put on the headphones is Regan telling some much too explicit stories and I pulled the headphones off.'

That's not an exact quote but close. Sorry I don't remember in what Blog section it was in. I think it was when Genie picked up a few extra hours last night.

I was appalled and as everyone knows it takes a lot for me to be that.

LEFT, I'm feeling much better today but I'm already sick of Regan whining both before and after his DR session. It's about time for an ice break. But thank you for asking. I am getting better by the day and it's a wonderful feeling to be able to type more than 15 to 30 minutes.

Glad everyone liked my little email ditty. I thought I had seen them all but this one was new to me.

Now, I know Carolyn is minding the creatures so I'm gonna take that break and come back later to read her Blog.

August 31, 2010 at 10:35 AM  
Blogger Stephanie from the West Coast said...

Thank you Carolyn, oh Great Goddess of the Dish . . .

What happened to GaYToR???? Did he get stuck in the swamp again . . . that mud can be terrible . . .

August 31, 2010 at 10:51 AM  
Blogger Shamell said...

Jane:Then Lane tell this story about where he and his buddies play a "game" where they essentially rape a woman. A guy is having sex with some woman at a party and when they are doing it a group busts in and while she is "going crazy" (i.e. trying to get away) the guy has to try and "ride her" for 8 seconds as they all watch (and presumably cheer).


I have no words...
well, none I can use here

August 31, 2010 at 10:54 AM  
Blogger TXGal99 said...

Why do these HG all think that all the Jury members will vote for who they like at the end instead of who plae best game. Have they never seen this game? Some may vote personally but from what I have seen most of the Jury will vote for the best Player.

August 31, 2010 at 10:55 AM  
Blogger Shamell said...

I'm not perfect either,but IMO there is a lot of wiggle room between perfect & humping unsuspecting women in the dark,& killing animals for fun.
if it was something I read,then I would think twice,but these are things he has admitted & is apparently proud of!?

August 31, 2010 at 10:58 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

..and here i thought it was gonna be a slow morning! seriously.. thought i'd spend the day capping hayden tanning..

August 31, 2010 at 10:59 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Good Morning, MnMinILL! :)

Good morning, Lisa! :)

Good Morning, PattiZ! :)

Good Morning, DavidB! :)

Good Morning, LScott! :)

Jane - Thank you!

August 31, 2010 at 11:01 AM  
Blogger Shamell said...

Morning Carolyn! lol

August 31, 2010 at 11:03 AM  
Blogger jane said...

OK, Feeds 1&2. The drinking convo starts at about 10:10 BBT and continues with various people for at least an hour. Lane tells his story slightly after 11:00 BBT. Hayden tells a sort of funny, but homophobic story slightly before (Ragan is not there and Hayden keeps looking over at the doors to make sure he doesn't come out).

August 31, 2010 at 11:03 AM  
Blogger Kimmie said...

Godd Afternoon eveyone!
I was not happy with Skippy last night! He kept giving us the shark in the have nots room......Other than than Big Brother was really boring....
Ya gotta give Ragan kudo's for trying tho..He still hasn't given up.
I have a sick one at home today, at least he was this morning, I'm begining to think he just wanted to skip school tho, first grade and already wants to skip...what am I gonna do with this kid!!!

August 31, 2010 at 11:06 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Hiya KScoot!! :)

August 31, 2010 at 11:08 AM  
Blogger Stephanie from the West Coast said...

I have to try to take what the HG's say with a grain of salt . . . sometimes the story is worse than what I say . . . and other times there is an embelishment here and there to make is sound more interesting . . .

I am trying to focus on how they are in the house, not outside of the house . . . I know that I have done things I am not proud of, I have made peace with my maker . . . every once in a while, the story will come out either by me or someone else . . . all I can do is remember that I have asked for forgiveness and have received it . . . moving forward I do my best not to repeat those acts . . .

There is a famous quote:

He who is without sin, cast the first stone . . .

I'm just saying . . .

August 31, 2010 at 11:12 AM  
Blogger jane said...

Stephanie - rape is punishable by prison, I don't know where god stands. I'm just saying.

August 31, 2010 at 11:23 AM  
Blogger David B said...

the "Lane" speech is live . . .

August 31, 2010 at 11:30 AM  
Blogger Michelle in Indiana said...

Steph, Great post! I totally agree.

August 31, 2010 at 11:30 AM  
Blogger Shamell said...

Meh...if these people don't want us to cast stones,they shouldn't go on TV and show their huge bucket of rocks :D


BTW Gaytor that email was super cute!

August 31, 2010 at 11:31 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi everyone...

We have breaking news in Los Angeles that paramedics have been called to Zsa Zsa Gabor's home..She is unresponsive..

How sad..

August 31, 2010 at 11:31 AM  
Blogger Sparklin said...

Good afternoon everyone!

Steph ~ YAY YOU! My sentiments exactly!

I know for a fact it isn't my place to judge others for their past especially someone I don't 'know' ~ there are enough judgement people and in my opinion we should all take a good long look at ourselves.

August 31, 2010 at 11:35 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jane, that is an awful story about Lane. How disgusting.


On a brighter note...that was a cute story Gaytor..thanks for sharing..

August 31, 2010 at 11:38 AM  
Blogger GEFinSC said...

Good morning everyone:)!!

Gotta love Ragen for trying.

I enjoy any game play that keeps BB interesting to the end.

I can't wait to see how this works. I'm thinking that Lane will still take his boys to the end, just because he seems like that type of guy to me, but we'll see:)

Have a great day everyone.

xoxo

August 31, 2010 at 11:47 AM  
Blogger Stephanie from the West Coast said...

I just really think the boyz are going to go to the end . . . when I use the term boyz, it is lovingly as when I would refer to my sons . . .

August 31, 2010 at 11:53 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Hey everyone :)

Sorry for the comment lag - I was transcribing my little fingers off.

August 31, 2010 at 11:57 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Gimme like 15 minutes to open a new post.. I need a stretch. :)

August 31, 2010 at 12:05 PM  
Blogger Shi Shi said...

@Candy Cane: "I'm not fond of Enzo at all I don't think he's a gentleman in the least, he has a foul, vulgar mouth and just his being is disburbing..I know alot of my friends in Jersey say that he does not represent them at all. But that's my opinion..I'm sure that someone agrees with me. Even if it's only 1 person."

CC: You are not alone in your opinion about Enzo. He irritates the living S*it out of me! From his smacking, his 'yo yo yo', and all the horrible things he says about everybody, even his old girl friends, it's just more than I can take. Most of the time when he's talking I have to mute him. Did you hear his conversation a couple of days ago about his old girl friends and what he expected out of them, etc. Very vulgar and I am by far not a prude. I bet his wife was not proud of him at that moment!

August 31, 2010 at 12:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

If you are watching the feeds and hear them talking about the helicopters, there is a breaking story about a car that caught on fire during the night and they found a body in the car when fire was out. While investigating they found an explosive device in car and have shut down freeway and evacuated the area..the HGs are pretty close to where this is happening..

August 31, 2010 at 12:33 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Psst!!

New Top Post!!

Tuesday Afternoon

August 31, 2010 at 12:33 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Pam - Thank you!! You're info is in the new top post! ;) Come join us up there.

August 31, 2010 at 12:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below