;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Monday, August 30, 2010

Late night with Lessa!

Hey ya'll! Thanks to Blue's comments - we know that the DR did a bit of a bitchslap on Ragan and told him to quit moping around and at least try to fight - this resulted in a lot of Queenly complaining, and the others wondering if he was going to pull a Chima. Instead, he pulled Britney aside, and gave her his reasons that he should be kept in the house. Not necessarily convincingly, but she encouraged him to speak to Lane. His main point? No one can beat Hayden, and Britney's best chance is against Ragan, as he will take her there without question.

Currently in the house, at 10:20 - there's no game talk. Ragan had been practicing his spiel in the Cabana room, but now has gone to the DR. The others are around the hot tub, telling stories. I'll be here for the next couple hours in case anything exciting happens! :)

11:32 - Enzo's the jealous type. What a shock, huh?



Britney: What if other dudes are trying to step in because they know you're not there...
Enzo: First of all, she knows what she got with... I dunno. Her mother can talk sense into her, so I'm banking on that. I'm on her mother's favorite tv show, so she'll step up for me.
Britney: Do you check her wall and stuff?
Enzo: I'm always checking that shit... do you want me to hit sh*t? Do you want me to hit somebody? Why you telling me this? No? ok then... then she turns it all on me, why you so insecure? We always get in tiffs about sh*t like that...
Britney: You gonna go through all her facebook when you get home for three months?
Enzo: I might gonna have too. Go change the baby, and I'm gonna do that. I trust her, but that's flirting too. I don't like Facebook, and she made me do it, and I don't like doing this sh*t, but I'm doing it now to make her jealous.
Hayden: Did you deactivate it?
Enzo: She got my password! She played it off, you know? Said she'd deactivate it, so she's got my password, I'm gonna have to go home and change it.
Hayden: I left mine on...
Enzo: She's like real friendly with her ex-boyfriends parents... what are you talking to her for yo? Now his mother's working dirty for him, yo! Get the f'out of here yo! Gonna make me choke somebody now, yo! The wife is so friendly n'sh*t! I'm like what, do you want someone on the side in case I mess up? She's got like a side alliance of ex-boyfriends, just in case I get backdoored! I hate that sh*t! Guys ain't friends with a girl, yo! They're there in case your boyfriend f's up! That's it! I'm a dude, yo! Get the f outa here! Women f with yer head! You can even see little girls an little boys - little boys eff their sh*t up, yo... little girls will steal their toy and hide it, yo! Little girls are evil, little boys are just crazy! I hate sh*t like that, tho, man. You got your ex on your facebook?
Britney: Yeah. I'm real good friends with one of them...
Enzo: The wifey says the same sh*t yo!
--Lessa: I'm cracking up - the dude is crazy, yo!

Enzo: It's not like I'm insecure, I don't think it's that. It's just respect man. I don't talk to ex-girlfriends, you shouldn't either!

11:40pm - Ragan has joined the hot tub.
Ragan: The gay community operates by a whole different set of rules. Guys are territorial about girls, and girls about guys - but you get two guys together... Gay men are more open about sex and things...
Enzo: I get that...
Hayden: I just think if the girl messes up, see ya.
Enzo: Me too. Maybe I'm jealous, maybe..
--Lessa:....maybe? *L*

Enzo: I feel like I don't do that sh*t.. I can if you want me too, but I don't..
Britney: If Nick asked me to delete him, I would.
Enzo: Oh well, that's nice. She's so friendly, wifey. I'm just like stop, yo. Your makin' them think they got a chance, so stop being so friendly! But that's just me. I gotta headache, now, yo. I love you, wifey!
Hayden: Delete the exes!
Britney: Delete the exes, wife!
Enzo: Just cut'em loose. Now, happy birthday, that's cheesy, but ok. but hey, haven't talked to you in a while? Yo, that's not ok.

Enzo: Do you think you should share passwords?
Everyone says no.
Britney: Don't you trust her?
Enzo: Yeah, gimme the password!
Lane: What if you happen to see a text?
Britney: I take it to him and throw it to him and waiting for him to come to me to explain..
Ragan: Passive aggressive!
Enzo: Girls play games, yo! Me, I think it's kinda cute if she goes through my sh*t... all jealous, it's kinda cute.
Britney: I'm just going to leave it up to him - he'll talk to me about it. If he doesn't THEN there's a problem..
Lane: What if I was out working and I left my facebook on, and you go through my messages...I come in and you accidentally punch me in the face.
Britney: No, I'm gonna give you the opportunity to talk to me about it. I'm not gonna lash out, I'm not even mad at the girl, I'm not gonna throw the phone, demand to yell. That's when they call you psycho. I'm giving them the chance, and sure you'll fight, but I'm giving him the chance to say what you wanna say...

Lane: They tell ya something, but they want the exact opposite!
Britney: Just gonna throw this out there - a girl tells you to leave? She doesn't really want you too.
11:52 Talk continues... Enzo tells them about the site for Married people to hook up... Britney and Ragan agree that Monogamy is important, even when dating.

Ragan: That's why I'm such a bad gay!

12:00 Ragan to the DR. Hayden is still shirtless...
...as it should be. :)

And now it's all about bragging about past conquests and breakups for Enzo and Hayden. Hayden says he broke up with the girl he was with, let her do her thing, and when he goes home they'll see what happens.
Lane: What if you call her up and she says she's been with six guys.. what happens then?
Hayden: eh... Well, I said we'd see what happens, but she's not that kind of girl, and if she says that it won't happen.
Lane: I wouldn't tell her to do her own thing..
Enzo: I wouldn't tell her not to do nothin, come in and do a showmance, go home and say man, BB f'ed with my head!
Britney: My character was that guy..
Enzo: They told me too...
Britney: ...in the DR...
---everyone laughs.

Hayden: There was this girl that I never did anything wrong and I was always getting bitched at!
Britney: At some point, her feelings were hurt... I'm just saying, not all girls are crazy. There's just as many guys that are crazy too.
Hayden: Most of them.
Britney: Guys make girls crazy...

12:10 Ragan's back.

Britney: For every crazy girl, there's a douchebag guy. A girl who's crazy isn't going to be crazy in every relationship. There's some girl that says Hayden is a douche, some guy who says I'm crazy... There are girls that are crazy to you, but right now has a guy who thinks she's amazing..
Ragan: A lot of it is chemistry...

Ragan: And there are some people out there that are certifiably crazy. Rachel Reilly is crazy.
Britney: ...and Brendon's a douche, so they're perfect together.

Enzo and Lane are inside foraging for midnight snacking.. the others fall inside.

Ragan: It's not an age thing, you know? I think that when you meet the right person, no matter what age.. when you meet the right person...
Hayden: ...it's right. It'll happen when it happens.

12:25 - Ragan's eating ice cream with a teeny tiny measuring spoon, Enzo's wandering waiting for the shower, Hayden's in said shower, and Lane's in HOH with Britney who's listening to music. Enzo goes upstairs and uses the HOH shower instead.

HOH:
Britney: Did you talk to Ragan yet?
Lane: He said you were next?
Britney: Not that I'm next, but that Hayden and Enzo are a pair, and if I win the veto next week, you'll go. And if he stays, he's better at Veto.. his points made sense for me, but not for you, because you trust Hayden. Does it make sense to you? That's for you to decide. And, jury vote wise, I'm not gonna win.. You won't beat Hayden or Enzo.
Lane: You don't know... why you pointing me out?
Britney: I'm saying that's what he's saying.
Lane: Don't downgrade me!
Britney: I'm not! Everyone's gonna beat me. I'm playing for 50, you're playing for 500.

12:30am Enzo/Hayden out of the showers. Ragan says he's heading to bed, Enzo wants someone to cut his hair.

Enzo: Someone f's it up, I'll put a hat on, I don't care.

General conversation resumes. Enzo makes a play for Lane's jacket to wear finale night.
Enzo: I make it to the final two and have to chose? That could be a dealbreaker there - it could be a 50k jacket or a 500k jacket...
Lane: oooooooooooh.

Hayden goes into the Taj:

Hayden: No matter what happens, I just want to say I have mad respect for you.
***subtext: ...and I'd like your jury vote, please and thanks very much.
Ragan: Thank you.
Hayden: I mean that, not just in the game, but out of the game. I want to keep in touch.
Ragan: Me too..
Hayden: I just don't want you to feel awkward.. with us being on the block
Ragan: It's a different experience for me. You've never been the target. I've been on the block and the target, it's different for me.
Hayden: You weren't the second time, against Brendon. But I just wanted to let you know if you wanted to talk and all, just because we're on the block, you know, don't matter. I have total respect for you.
Ragan: Oh I know. I like you a lot, Hayden. I'm not weird about you at all, don't feel like I am.
Hayden: I don't - earlier you were upset and I wanted to talk to you about it, but felt it wasn't my place you know?
Ragan: It's just different to be on the block as a target vs. a pawn.
Hayden: Yeah, there's no doubt about that.
Ragan: It's different now too, later in the game, because we're friends now, and it doesn't change anything about the friendship. If I seem distant, it's just because I see the writing on the wall.
Hayden: Yeah. Just keep your head up. Sorry, man.
Ragan: It's ok. Thanks.

Hayden leaves.

12:45am - quiet on all feeds. Ragan is silently going over his speech he plans for Lane, Lane's upstairs in HOH shaving, Enzo's in his bed, as is Britney, who's listening to music. Hayden's off cam, but joins HOH shortly after.

Hayden: There's libations down there. Five beers and a bottle of wine.
Enzo: We gonna drink or what?
Lane: I don't care..

12:48am - Lights out in Taj for Ragan, everyone else is in HOH. General conversation about Lane's Just For Men color he got... and with that, I'm out! G'night Dishers!






Permalink







16 Comments:

Blogger Blue said...

Hey, Lessa!!! LOL Thanks for the shoutout!!!!

How are you? Long time no see!!!

August 30, 2010 at 11:36 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

Lessa, wakey wakey!!! hehehehe

August 30, 2010 at 11:42 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

Yo, Enzo is so crazy, yo!!!

You know, yo? He's like, yo, Jersey and all, yo!

August 30, 2010 at 11:43 PM  
Blogger Lessa said...

*LOL* hey Blue. :)

August 30, 2010 at 11:56 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

How you been, Lady? Haven't chatted with you in awhile!!!

Hope all is well with you!!!

August 30, 2010 at 11:57 PM  
Blogger Izzy said...

Hey Lessa and Blue!

Well tonight was...well it was. Sort of enjoyed the conversation between Brit and Ragan.

Best part of the night was that skippy or skippyette gave us a shot of the have not room just to get away from the glatter.

August 30, 2010 at 11:58 PM  
Blogger Lessa said...

Hanging in there, Blue, hanging in. August is a hard month for me, but I'm clawing my way out of it, inch by inch. Heh.

How're you?

Hi Izzy. :)

August 31, 2010 at 12:00 AM  
Blogger Blue said...

Hey, Izzy!

Glad to hear you are making it through, Lessa!

August 31, 2010 at 12:03 AM  
Blogger Michelle in Indiana said...

Lane just said one guy was like a hundred guys!?!


Ok Lane! I know who you dated.

August 31, 2010 at 12:08 AM  
Blogger Izzy said...

Laughing at Brit...she's such a dudette. She can hang with the best of 'em. Give'em he// Brit!!

August 31, 2010 at 12:11 AM  
Blogger Izzy said...

Heading off to brush my teeth and then back to check this one last time.

Lessa..just reading the posts, it's almost Sept and hopefully it's a better month for you, sincerely.

Blue...hope all is well with your Aunt. We're going thru much the same with my daughters paternal grandfather. Except worse. But just have to say I admire you so much.

August 31, 2010 at 12:18 AM  
Blogger Izzy said...

heading off. Blessed dreams all around.

Thanks Lessa, so much.

Happy tomorrows y'all!!

August 31, 2010 at 12:46 AM  
Blogger Lessa said...

I'm out too - g'night dishers!

August 31, 2010 at 12:50 AM  
Blogger Blue said...

I went to bed around 3 a.m. this morning. Can't sleep, though. So, thought I would look in again on the HG's.

Checked my FaceBook, and wow!! I had two private messages from Renny!!! hehehe

She's a riot!!!! Love her to death!! Was having trouble getting a friend confirmation, and she totally hooked me up!!!!

August 31, 2010 at 2:49 AM  
Blogger Blue said...

And what is Hayden doing in bed, with the dominoes, all by himself?

August 31, 2010 at 2:57 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Good morning, Blue!! :0)

August 31, 2010 at 3:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below