;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Big Brother 12: The Overnight Report

Good morning, BB Lovers! Happy Tuesday! On the live feeds, as I begin writing, around 3:15am BBT, Lane's having a shower up in HoH and Britney's laying in the HoH bed, snuggling the stuffed dog Lane got and listening to the Eminem CD.

Enzo and Hayden just left HoH a few minutes ago, and while Hayden already looks like he's passed out, Enzo is lying in bed with his eyes open and appears to be solo studying..

3:25am Lane comes out of the shower, and Britney heads into the HoH bathroom to brush her teeth... Curious...
Lane: What side of the bed do you want?
***Yes, I was wondering too.
Britney: The one in the Jumanji.
**oh, ok.

3:27am Without even a hug, they say goodnight, and Britney leaves the HoH.

Darn! Foiled by propriety!

While I get to work on the Overnight, which is going to include some important info that happened well before midnight, here are a few items of interest for you to check out:
Time to make the Donuts. The Overnight will be going up in sections this morning. Please refresh this post periodically for new info. My goal for completion today is 7:30am BBT.

Just before 8pm last night, Ragan came out of the DR mad as a hornet, because they want him to campaign to save his life in the game, or they'll be forced to show that his entire last week in the house was spent laying around moping... After he spends a while complaining about the DR to Britney, he does their bidding. Here it is:

9:08pm BBT
Cameras 3/4
Hammock
Britney & Ragan

Ragan: Can we have a conversation?
Britney: Yeah.
Ragan: So, I'm sure you know where this is headed...
Britney: Oh, ok. Did they tell you to do this?
Ragan: Umm... (bubbles) why I haven't done anything, why I've kinda just kept to myself and isolated is because.. I really don't even know how.. to move forward.
Britney: mm hmm
Ragan: I feel like... I've been fighting and fighting and fighting, and if I felt like I had a legitimate opening to get f'ing anywhere, I'd f'in take it!

Britney: right.
Ragan: Umm.. and the one place I do feel like I have overwhelming legitimate arguments is with you.
Britney: Well, yeah.
Ragan: Um.. but then the problem becomes, you're one person.
Britney: Right.
Ragan: (frustrated beyond words) ..and it just seems impossible, but I feel like, if I don't say the things tht I have been thinking since even before Veto, then I'm going to leave this house..
Britney: ..without trying.
Ragan: Without trying, and regretting that I never tried.
Britney: Right.

Ragan: I think that both of us are smart people...
Britney: ..and know what's going on. And I know that I'll be in your situation next week.
Ragan: Right.
Britney: I know that next week, if I don't win HoH or Veto, I'll be out. I know that.

Ragan: Well, the thing is, I need to have a 100% straight up conversation with you. Obviously I have my motives and those are to stay in the house. With me gone, you're definitely going to win Head of Household or Veto, if not both. Britney...
Britney: Ragan...
Ragan: No, no, no. I'm just being straight up.

Ragan: Your house knowledge, compared to those boys, is on a...
Britney: You'd be really surprised.. Like I have been thinking lately, about what HoH is gonna be, 'cause obviously I'm nervous, Ragan. I know that it's my life. Like, I know that.
Ragan: Right.
Britney: And I've been thinking, the only challenge we haven't had is past houseguests.
Ragan: mm hmm
Britney: That's the only one we haven't had. We've had before and after...
Ragan: I don't think it's gonna be that one.
Britney: It was last year.

Ragan: I think it could be.. My feeling, 'cause I went into Otev.. I went into Diary Room the night before Otev and said I'm not gonna win. I said, Britney and I have no chance in Otev, against those guys. And the way that they were responding to me confirmed what I knew... I think the HoH is gonna be a puzzle that you put together, which is normally Veto, but that's.. and I think the Veto is gonna be the faces.
Britney: I think the Veto is gonna be the faces too. Do you mean the stack it tower?
Ragan: Possibly. Or a ladder. It's gonna be applying knowledge in a way that's beyond the bullsh*t Otev "go find these 2 names," where you're gonna have to know legitimate stuff..
Britney: mm hmm
Ragan: ..about the house. So lemme make my pitch to you.
Britney: OK.
Ragan: Fist of all, I'm gonna tell you right now that I think you're gonna be in the final 2... No matter what.

Ragan: No matter if I stay, if I go.. I think you are going to make the final 2, because I think that you are going to win the next 2.. at least one of the next 2 competitions, and I think you will win the final HoH. I just think that's the reality of the situation. Umm.. So, I have a couple of things to say to you... First of all, I know you're in a very difficult situation, because you're friends with everyone in the house, and especially because it's me and Hayden on the block.
Britney: mm hmm.
Ragan: Realistically, I think that if you go up against any of those boys, you've lost the game.
Britney: Absolutely.
Ragan: And I don't say that from a mean, hurtful place. You would have my vote. Out of any of these people. Hands down. I think that you deserve to win this game. Do you remember what Daniele said last season (??), whenever it's a guy and a girl together...
Britney: It doesn't matter..
Ragan: The girl always gets screwed, because you can engage in the same type of behavior, and...
Britney: ..and it's "erratic and psycho."
Ragan: Right. It's gonna be judged completely differently. She's a bitch, she's this, she's that...
Britney: mm hmm
Ragan: Like all of the stuff that Rachel says for reasons that she would wanna keep players.. is the same reasons she would go against you.

Hayden comes outside to use the elliptical, and Ragan decides he wants to continue the conversation in private... We follow them inside.

9:13pm BBT
Kitchen
Camera 3
Ragan & Britney, cont'd.

Ragan: So the question becomes, at this point, how do you get there.. and sit next to somebody.. that you can beat.
Britney: Right
Ragan: Because, the way I'm counting the votes, if it's you and one of the boys, you've lost Brendon and Rachel right off the bat.
Britney: Obviously.
Ragan: Yeah.
Britney: I feel like, to your point, I'm playing for 50 mo matter what I do. Like, that's just how I feel. The sad thing is, if anybody here was gonna win right now, if we took it to a vote, it'd be Enzo.



Ragan: Right.
Britney: And he... hasn't won anything.
Ragan: Right. Well, I actually think that Brendon and Rachel would vote for you to win, over me.

Britney: I mean, they would hate to put either one of our keys in the box..
Ragan: Right. But I think they would put yours over mine.
***I agree.
Britney: Kathy would definitely vote for you over me, and so would Matt.
Ragan: Yeah. Those 2.. But those 3 boys, plus Brendon and Rachel would be 5 votes.
Britney: If I had Brendon and Rachel.
Ragan: Well, look at the history of what's happened... When Brendon had to put somebody up, I was target #1.

Britney: Right.
Ragan: Rachel's wrath.. I was target #1. So that's just vote-wise.. and it's something, actually, that these boys need to be thinking of too..
Britney: I think they are.
Ragan: ...because it's stupid for them to..
Britney: ..that's why they want me to leave, because they think that I would win, because I've won competitions, and they haven't.
Ragan: Well, they're being stupid. I mean, those boys...

***Every time he says "those boys," I have visions of childhood neighborhood bullies being referred to as such by his mother.

Ragan: ...those boys need to think of who can they beat at the end, and when it comes to two of them, up against one another, it's a draw. I think that Enzo would beat either one of them..
Britney: Me too... cuz for some reason, Rachel and Brendon are so effin in love with him.
Ragan: Right. But when it comes to them against either of us, they win the game, without question.
Britney: Right.
Ragan: So it's stupid to get rid of you, and it's stupid to get rid of me...

***Unless of course they want a chance at actually winning the game, since the 2 of you would likely bring each other to final 2.

Britney: mm hmm
Ragan: Because we're the 2 people..
Britney: But they think that we will beat them at every competition.
Ragan: Well, that's probably true. So this is where the angling comes in, if there's a potential second vote to be had.
Britney: Which would be Lane...
Ragan: Which is the toughest nut to crack... Because, like me, loyalty is very big to Lane, and I think Lane isn't going to do something just to get ahead in the game, because loyalty means so much to him.
Britney: Right.
Ragan: Which I understand, because if that were the situation I found myself in with Matt, I would be the same way.. Like, not wanting to sell Matt up the river..
Britney: Which honestly makes me very surprised that I didn't get put up on the block, against you today..
Ragan: Not me.
Britney: Because.. who has a bigger chance of you getting their vote? Me or Hayden?
Ragan: Right.
Britney: I'm really honestly surprised that I didn't go up today...
Ragan: Well, here's how I see it.. I see... Let's go into Cabana just in case.

Venue change! lol. We'll follow... Ragan did this with Matt, too, when he was fighting for his existence in the house (while Matt had the DPOV).. He likes to cover a lot of ground during his important talks.

9:17pm BBT
Cabana Room
Cameras 3/4
Britney & Ragan cont'd

Ragan: So, you realize if.. with Enzo and with Hayden, you're last one on the ladder.
Britney: Oh yeah. Absolutely. And I realize that Enzo is too. Hayden and Lane wanna get rid of me, and they wanna get rid of Enzo..

***Anyone else thrilled she's completely aware of the situation? I am.

Ragan: Yeah.
Britney: They're not getting rid of each other.
Ragan: Yeah. And see, that's perfect for them, because it splits your two votes between the two of them. Because the pairs in the house right now are you and Lane and Enzo and Hayden..

***Well, ya had it all nailed up until then...

Britney: But Enzo and Hayden are also...
Ragan: Because it's also the 3 boys together.. with Enzo being 3rd wrung of those boys.
Britney: Right.

Ragan: So going into the next Head of Household competition, we have 4 players, right? But only 3 can play...
Britney: Right.
Ragan: So.. let's just go with these pairs and assume some sort of loyalty ultimately with the pairs, because you can't bring 4 people into the final 3.
Britney: Right.
Ragan: So.. it goes you and Lane, as one pair.. Hayden and Enzo as the other pair.
Ragan/Britney: Lane can't play.
Ragan:..in the Head of Household.. SO then it becomes those 2 boys...
Britney: ...versus me.
Ragan: Versus you. Right. So, if one of those boys gets HoH, then you and Lane are definitely going up, but all that matters next week is veto... So then you have 4 people playing in PoV. It's a 50-50 shot. If you or Lane win, you're safe. If either of those boys win, you're gone.
Britney: mm hmm

Ragan: So let's flip it... and keep me in the house. If I'm kept in the house, 1st of all, I'm not dumb. Like, I adore you, Britney, but I would take you to the final 2 not because I adore you, but because you're the only person remaining in the house, who I could potentially beat in the final 2.
Britney: mm hmm
Ragan: So, if I were to stay... That leaves, 1st of all, for the HoH comp, and clearly we would want Enzo to go, because he's the person who could beat everybody.

***I don't see that. do you?

Britney: Right.
Ragan: So for the HoH comp, that leaves, Lane can't play, and instead of 2 to 1 against you, it becomes 2 on 1 against Enzo.
Britney: (echoes his words)

Ragan: Then you go into Veto, and instead of a 50-50 shot, it becomes a 75% shot. Because you have 3 people.. And believe me, I know what that feels like, going into the Otev , where I feel like, it's everybody against Ragan, and I...
Britney: mm hmm
Ragan: Not for mean reasons, but like, let's get rid of Ragan.
Britney: Because Hayden and Enzo were told by Matt that you were coming after them.
Ragan: He said that?
Britney: mm hmm. Matt told Hayden and Enzo that you were coming after them, and that's why they were coming after you. They wanted to go after you when it was you and Brendon on the block, but you won Veto.
Ragan: Well, uhh..
Britney: I don't know that Brendon would've gone home if you hadn't won that Veto...

Ragan: Well... Matt was telling the truth. I was... My plan, if I had won the last HoH, was gonna be to put Brendon and either Hayden or Enzo up, and if I won PoV, I was gonna make a huge move in the game, and I was going to use the power of veto on Brendon to get rid of one of those boys.
Britney: mm hmm
Ragan: Because I knew that they were coming after me, and I also knew that they had no investment in getting Brendon out, because Brendon was coming after the 2 of us, not them.
Britney: Yeah. I don't think Brendon would've went home, if you wouldn't have won that veto.
Ragan: Yeah.
Britney: Because, every time I would say Brendon has to go, and I would get really pissed off, and they would say ok ok ok.. They would appease me.
Ragan: Right.
Britney: They would appease me.. Yeah yeah yeah. Brendon. But I knew. I'm not stupid. But when it came down, and you and Brendon were on the block, I thought, I'm gonna be the only person in this house who votes Brendon out.
Ragan: Right.
Britney: And then you won the PoV, and then on the way back into the house, they were going, "Brendon, right? Yeah. Brendon right?"
Ragan: Right..
Britney: Like, if he would've been the target in the first place, you wouldn't be having that conversation. I knew that they were just appeasing me the whole time.. saying they were gonna get out Brendon, and they were really after you. If you wouldn't have won that Veto, you'd probably have gone home on that double eviction.
Ragan: Right. Well that was smart on their part, because those are the people that I was coming after.
Britney: Well, I don't think they were coming after you, until Matt told them that. And then when Matt told them that, they started freakin' out.

***Yes, dear. Your boyf sold you out. He was never yours to begin with. Set him free. He has a wife.

This is ongoing and important... but I've really got to move on!! You can check it out in the flashback section of the live feeds! :0)

To sum up, Britney tells Ragan that he really shouldn't underestimate the boys - "they study all the time... Enzo's at the pinnacle of his abilities right now." And she encourages him to talk game, not relationships to Lane, as it's the only chance he will have to save himself.

Instead, Ragan elects to get drunk on a full bottle of wine, and Britney talks to Lane... That conversation is covered in Late Night with Lessa at 12:30am...

From this point forward, the Overnight will focus in on the events that took place after 1am BBT.

CUT TO:
1:15am BBT
Camera 3/4
HoH Room
Enzo, Hayden, Lane, Britney

Enzo's reliving his moment of BB12 comp glory...

Enzo: I almost died because of a CD with Andrew and Brendon's names on it.


Lane: (laughing)
Enzo: That's how f'd up it is, this season for me.
Lane: hehe.. You almost took a log to the face..
Enzo: Dammmm
Lane: Like straight to the face..
Enzo: And I wouldna cared.
Britney: You almost murdered somebody.
Enzo: I really felt like my head collided with his head at one time. Did that happen?
Lane: Probably.
Enzo: I felt like I hit something with my head.
Lane: More 'n likely.
Enzo: (mocks Ragan) "oooh! Oh my gah, did you see that?!? aah!" I remember hearin' that. I'm just like, B*tch! Gimme that CD, yo.
Enzo: Gimme the CD, yo!
Lane: (mocks Ragan) He sounds like a girl's fart.
Enzo: Because he thought he had it. He thought, "I know. Enzo's too dumb to know where it is," so he thought he had it.
Lane: Yeah...
Enzo: And I was like, no mother-f'er.. You're about to see f'ing death. You're about to see death, b*tch.

Britney reacts to his ferocity...
Lane: Start bitin' him on the way out.. Grrr!
Enzo: And he's comin' up telling me, "It's my turn, motherf'er!"
Lane: And you kicked the shell and you're like, ok, y'all can go back inside now.
Enzo: Did I kick the shell?
Britney: Yeah.
Lane: Yeah.
Enzo: Oooh, sh*t. I didn't even know that.
Lane: Mike O like quickly leaves..
Britney: Yeah, Mike O's like, thanks, guys, I'm out.
***Mike O is the guy in charge of all the comps.

After another few minutes, Enzo and Hayden exchange places with the Eminem CD, and Hayden joins Britney on Lane's HoH bed.

CUT TO:
1:26am BBT
Camera 3
HoH Room
Britney, Hayden, Lane & Enzo
Enzo is listening to music.

Hayden: What's coming up next, Britney?
Britney: Ummm, someone's getting evicted on Thursday.
Hayden: Then what?
Britney: There's an HoH comp.
Hayden: What do you mean somebody gets evicted on Thursday?
Lane: mmmm
Britney: Well, one a yous two. Look at Hayden gettin' so nervous.
Britney: (pokes at him with the stuffed dog)
Lane: hehe
Hayden: huh huh.. damn..

The boys are none too amused, but after a little joking around, Hayden takes it in stride...

Hayden: Somebody's getting evicted on Thursday??
Britney: Oh! By the way, listen to this interesting tidbit of information...
Lane: From who?
Britney: So... whenever I was talking to Ragan in the Cabana, he was like, ya know like, obviously just trying to get my vote, and he was like, "Ya know, the jury is gonna want to see somebody who has power moves." Like how they talk about power moves.. And I'm like, yeah yeah yeah.. And he said something about how... I don't remember what he was saying about you (Hayden) and Enzo. Well, yeah.. You and Enzo were a pair... whatever, whatever.. and he knew that you guys wanted him out. And I said, the only reason that Hayden and Enzo, that your name even came up, even came out of their mouth as a target at all, is because Matt told them that you were after them.
Hayden: Yeah.
Britney: And he goes, "he did?!" And I was like, "yeah. Matt told them, 'look, Ragan's coming after you guys.' " And he goes, "Oh! Well, thanks a lot, Matt." Ya know, like, thanks a lot to Matt for saying that. Because I was basically saying that y'all were never after Ragan, but Matt told you guys this information, or whatever. And I'm expecting Ragan to be like, "whatever, that's bullcrap," but he goes, "but I was. " And I was like, "What??" And he was like, " If I won, I was gonna save Brendon from the block and put them 2 up." I thought that Matt like totally made that up and it was a complete lie, and it wasn't. He admitted it to me.

***And this helps you how, Britney?

Britney: I was like, Oh! Like, I just thought that was Matt trying to save himself. Ya know what I mean? But Matt was actually telling the truth.
Hayden: Boh! We beat him!
Britney: But I didn't know that. I was like, Oh, you were after them? He was like, " Yeah. I was gonna make a power move in this game... put Brendon up on the block and then if I won Veto, I was gonna pull Brendon off myself, and put the other one of them up." I was like, holy crap!
Lane: Nice.
Britney: Cuz I really just thought Matt was just saying that.. Cuz remember y'all we telling me that, and I was like, No, he's after Brendon. Like he's 100% after Brendon. You're so paranoid. Remember?
Hayden: Yeah, I remember.
Britney: And you were like, no, I'm not being paranoid. Matt told us. And you were right. Isn't that crazy?
Hayden: Wow. It's a good thing we won...

Britney reiterates again, for emphasis...

Lane: It's a little too late in the game to start blabbin' now.
Britney: Yeah. I don't think Ragan's gonna try to talk to you guys. He's just like, "You know how I'm isolated this week? That's gonna be you next week. You wont have any friends. blah blah blah."
Lane: Hey..
Britney: "You're gonna be sleepin' all day. You're gonna be depressed.. blablabla...
Lane: Who? Hayden?
Britney: No. Ragan was telling me that.
Lane: Oh! He was tellin' you you're gonna be isolated next week?
Lane: We're not isolating Ragan though!
Britney: Not that y'all are isolating him.. Just that it's like uncomfortable for him, I guess.
Lane: I think it's just that he feels like it's uncomfortable, cuz he's on the block and I think obviously he knows we want him out, just cuz he's a good competitor. It has nothing to with anything personal. Like I still wanna hang out with him. He can still come up here anytime he wants. Ya know?
Hayden: Yeah.

Momentary chatter about Britney's dog... then Hayden grabs the conversation with his teeth..

Hayden: So back to you sayin', "One of yous two's goin' home."
Lane: Yup
Britney: Dont be stupid, Hayden.
Lane: hehehehe

Britney hits Hayden with the stuffed dog.

Hayden: I don't like that. You're stressin' me out, Brit.
Britney: I know. You get so stressed. But you get so stressed that it's almost funny, and I take a guilty pleasure in stressing you out, so...
Hayden: You do. I know you do.
Britney: I need to stop. It's not nice of me. It's not nice. But it's just funny, because then I get to see the look on your face when I say it.. Because you go like this... (does his face)
Hayden: How stressed were you when you were on the bock week 2?
Britney: Stressed!
Hayden: We told you you were safe.
Britney: Yeah, but, you never know what's gonna happen. I was like, what if they decide, what if Rachel's like, oh nevermind, I like Monet now, go ahead and evict Britney.

After this point, talk in HoH turns to chatter...

To quickly sum up the rest of the evening, at 2:42am BBT, on camera 1, we find Hayden studying solo again with the dominoes in bed..

At 3am, while Britney's still upstairs in HoH chatting with Lane, Enzo makes his nightly affirmation to Hayden, in the form of, "We gotta get BT out, man."

The rest is chatter... and this concludes the Overnight Report! We'll open up a new top post just as soon as the HGs rise and shine! :0)




Watch Big Brother 12 on SuperPass!
Get Your Free Trial of the Live Feeds!
And Start Watching the Real Big Brother!
3 Days Free, Then 14.99 per Month!






Permalink







40 Comments:

Blogger Blue said...

Good Morning, Carolyn!!

I'm so sorry I dissed you yesterday!! lol It wasn't intentional!! I promise!!!

I'm up early, because I have to get Aunt Bobbi up, and take her to the hospital to have blood drawn for her next Dr.'s Appt. We just did this, but he wants to collect more.

The man is a vampire!!!!hehehe

I probably won't be gone too long. It goes quick if we get there early.

Talk at ya later, Sweetie!!! Love ya!!!

(((huggies)))

*don't work too hard, now!!! And drink plenty of coffee!!!!

August 31, 2010 at 3:56 AM  
Blogger Blue said...

Oh, and I am going to be totally taking advantage of this:

Today Only! Take 30% off any Gap, Old Navy or Banana Republic purchase, exclusively online. Enter SAVENOW at checkout. Ends 8/31! - because everyone deserves a great deal...

I love those stores!!!! ACK!!! I may go nutso with this!!!

Shame on you, getting me to spend money I don't have!!! LMAO!!!

(thanks, though, bunches!!!!)hehehe

August 31, 2010 at 3:59 AM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

G'Morning Carolyn. Hope you got a nice long break last night while Genie came to your rescue.

I'm caught up on the Blogs, and now off to catch up on comments. I never made it back last night either. The evil sister is back and it was easier to go to sleep than to listen to her tales d'jour.

Gotta say, I LOVED "Late Night with Lessa" © Lessa of BBDish.

The talk about relationships was so telling about how some of them, the verbal ones, think. I could write a psych paper on that blog.

I don't know if Lessa was just being kind to us, or did Regan mostly stay out of the conversation. As much as I'd like to Flashback it, i'm afraid. Afraid Regan had more to say than she gave us and I'd have to turn it off before I got through all good stuff in it. (Thank you Lessa.)

I might have more to say about that whole talk later. Of course I have opinions on it, not that everyone here has to guess what they would be.

Happy Tuesday!!!! What should happen today? I'm totally lost on the schedule of events. HELP!

August 31, 2010 at 4:31 AM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

G'morning YOUZ too. I'm sure I'm not the first to comment. I know Carolyn's routine. TOR comes first. Then comments before bike ride.

(She's so predictable.) :-p~

August 31, 2010 at 4:33 AM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

Carolyn, I just took a look at SiteMeter and WoW! Half way there to the next million.

16,525,778

To early to start a happy dance and blow party horns but I think you will hit the next one Thursday night. WOOHOO!!!

August 31, 2010 at 5:05 AM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

HAHA! The Dog Dave Tard on eBay is hilarious. I couldn't believe the Buy It Now price of $1.00 until I read the description.


Maybe I should do a GaYToR Tard. I'd sell mine for 50¢ but shipping would be higher.

Carolyn, you should think of this too. Maybe a Caro Ice Pack.

August 31, 2010 at 5:12 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Goood Morning, Blue!! :0) Thanks sooooo much for the heads up about the Brit/Ragan convos!!!! SMOOOCHES!! Glad you're diggin the deals too!!

Good Morning, GayTor!!! :) hehehehe.. yup, i am a creature of habit! that's for sure! blog 1st, comments 2nd, facebook 3rd, twitter 4th.

August 31, 2010 at 5:17 AM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

From the blog.

Ragan: Um.. but then the problem becomes, you're one person.
Britney: Right.


Actually, the way I see it, Britney is two people. Some might say she as the bull by the horns. I spell it out a bit differently. She has the Lane by the testicles.

She plays him like a fiddle and she knows it. I think he knows it too, and he likes it. She could very easily split the vote and make Lane cast the tie-breaking vote. I can see her convincing him to vote out Hayden without blinking an eye.

August 31, 2010 at 5:21 AM  
Blogger Blue said...

I'm back. And definitely worse for wear!

First, I make a pot of coffee. Then I go and wake the aunt. She mumbles and rolls over.

I pour a cup and add two splenda (the way she likes it) and take it to her and wake her again. She curses at me and doesn't get up.

I stir Nikki and get her riled up so she starts barking and hopping around. This really ticks off the aunt. She finally gets up.

Get her in the bathroom, help her into her clothes, put her teeth in, and try to do something with her hair less subdued than the birds nest she was sporting. She curses me.

Finally manage to wrangle her to the car and get her seat belted in, she curses me some more.

Get her checked in at the hospital, and maneuver her down the hall to the blood room, and give her a magazine to look at, she curses me some more and throws the magazine across the room.

We eventually get her in the chair, and I and not one, not two, but three nurses have to hold onto her, so the blood guy can draw his vials. She curses more.

Get her back home, and she says she's hungry and asks why Doris hasn't called her back, because she just called her. (Doris was her best friend, and she passed away back in the 90's)

I quickly fix her 2 scrambled eggs and a slice of wheat toast, and she curses some more, because I overcooked the eggs. (I didn't)

Now, she is lying on the sofa with the remote in her hand, asleep again.

Katie (her daughter-in-law) will be here soon to give me a bit of a break, and let me have some time. I will be napping. (katie can only stay until 2:30, then she has to go meet her girls at the bus stop)

*thud*

Thank gawd, that is over!!! geez!

August 31, 2010 at 5:55 AM  
Blogger Blue said...

You're welcome for the heads up, Caro!! ♥♥♥

August 31, 2010 at 5:59 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

How did I get so lucky this morning?? Both of you here to keep me company during my publish the next section mini breaks?

August 31, 2010 at 5:59 AM  
Blogger Blue said...

I'm not sticking around, honey. I would so love to, but I'm exhausted, and Katie just rolled into the driveway!!!!

I'll talk at ya laters!!!

Love ya lots!!!!

((((((((((((((huggies)))))))))))))

Have a great day!!!!

I mean it!!!!!

August 31, 2010 at 6:04 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Blue - Huggies!!! I hope you have a wonderful sleep, full of hunky college boys! ;) You deserve it!!!

August 31, 2010 at 6:08 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

LMFAO@ Dog Dave Tard!!!! Classic!!!
Good Morning Carolyn.... ;)

August 31, 2010 at 6:40 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Wow Blue...kuddos to you....what an awsome person you are :)

August 31, 2010 at 6:43 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Good Morning, Andrea/Doodlebug!!! :) Hugsss!!!

August 31, 2010 at 6:44 AM  
Blogger Novalix said...

Caro, Lessa (although I know she's asleep right now), Blue, Gaytor,

The whole lot of you...

Thank you so much for making me smile and giggle and laugh so hard my office mate thinks I'm nuts.

Wonderful way to start the day! :)

August 31, 2010 at 6:51 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

((((Hugs)))) Back at ya darling :)....sounds like things are going to get REAL interesting here real soon!!If Britt wants a chance to the end,she is better off to keep Ragan around...well,imo anyways ;)..Guess we shall see where the cards all fall into play.

August 31, 2010 at 6:53 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Hi Novalix!!! :0) hehehe! Happy to be of service. ;)

August 31, 2010 at 6:53 AM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

And I'm popping in again just to see wassup.

I'm trying to catch up on Facebook before it gets as far behind as it did last week when I had about 50 tabs open to make responses.

I still have to get my free music from Superpass today too.

Reminder: If you haven't got your free music yet, today is the 31st. don't lose them.

August 31, 2010 at 6:53 AM  
Blogger Johnny_5 said...

As for Ragan's reasoning, Lane is in trouble of Brit wins HOH not POV. BUt he is right that they would have a better chance of 500k against Ragan or Brit than against each other.
I finally figured out Enzo last nite. All this time he's been doin a Chico impersonation from the Marx Brothers

August 31, 2010 at 6:54 AM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

Novalix, haha.

Isn't it fun to make others think your crazy when you know you're not?

It's one of my favorite games to play. Of course most would argue that I really am crazy, and I've questioned my sanity more than a few times.

August 31, 2010 at 6:56 AM  
Blogger Patti Z said...

That is so weird - I was just wondering why the DR was letting Ragan mope around - seems like they usually kickstart an attempt to stay by any HG, but they didn't appear to do that with Matt. Maybe they were over his diabolical genius-ness. Heh. Anyway, I have to say my opinion of Ragan has deteriorated during the season but he shouldn't give up until he's walking out the door. That's what separates the really good gamers from the rest IMHO. I will be shocked if Britney can convince Lane to vote out Hayden but stranger things have happened. It's the only ray of hope left for some excitement in the rest of this week, sad to say.

August 31, 2010 at 7:26 AM  
Blogger Shi Shi said...

Good Morning everyone! Glad to see Ragan finally got off his butt and made a move. It probably won't do any good but beats what he was doing before...but I still don't want him to even win $50,000, Britney either.

The 'boys' sure have a delusional idea of what life will be like for them after BB! Enzo thinks he will have a movie career and the other two think they will be paid to make appearances all over the US!! lol

Everyone have a fabulous day.

August 31, 2010 at 7:34 AM  
Blogger Shi Shi said...

@Blue..I wish you were my Nephew!!! What a big heart you have! I love how you take care of your Auntie. You are definitely a special guy.

August 31, 2010 at 7:36 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Good Morning, Johnny5! :)

Good Morning, ShiShi! :)

Good Morning, PattiZ! :)

Everyone.. Thank you for being here!

I'm off cycling for an hour. I'll be back before 9am bbt to publish comments and get the morning report going, if they're up and moving. :)

August 31, 2010 at 7:42 AM  
Blogger Stephanie from the West Coast said...

Good Morning Gorgeous . . . I hope you enjoyed your bike ride . . . where do you go, like around a lake, by the ocean . . .

I used to ride around a lake it was so great . . . in the middle of town, there is this lake with a trail all the way around. My friend and I would go out whenever we could. It was wonderful . . . probably why I really can't get into riding on the bikes in the gym . . .

August 31, 2010 at 8:37 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good Morning Carolyn,

Good Morning Everyone,

Great TOR Carolyn, thank you..

What was Brittany thinking by telling the guys the story about Matt? I think she really blew any chance of staying..

Going to go read the comments..

August 31, 2010 at 8:40 AM  
Blogger KantroSAK said...

Car...

Can you go over all of the abbreviations Enzo has been using and what they mean?

BT?
BR?
BS LOL

August 31, 2010 at 9:03 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Good Morning, Steph! :) I did! Thank you! Both, actually... I ride down by the ocean and then around a couple of small lakes... I'll pop a pic up...

Good Morning, Pam! :) Thanks very much! I think she knows she has to win HoH or PoV to stay, regardless...

Good morning, Kantro! :)
BT=Britney
BG=Brigade
GB=Goodbye
BG3D=The Brigade minus Matt

August 31, 2010 at 9:11 AM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

Shi Shi we agree on everything you said. I don't want Britney or Regan to get an extra penny either. Their cattiness has been way over the line and while some find it funny, I'm not one of them. Maybe you have seen my posts re: integrity and about while the personalities are magnified in this situation, they don't fall far from the tree of reality of their real lives.

Again I say I want Hayden and Lane in my F2 for those reasons.

I'm laughing at the guys delusions of grandeur also, but I blame a lot of that on AGP and the DR's way of pumping them up to think those things are sure to happen. They certainly rarely come into the house with those ideas... at least the ones that don't have agents and are already in the business, although the ones already into modeling careers have those agents and they look at BB as a stepping stone to ... whatever.

I hadn't really thought about it until just now, but I don't think I have heard any of them talking about agents. This is a strange season in more than the ways we have all discussed.

Oh, and I want Blue too. Maybe not as a nephew. I have other plans for him. But if I had him for purposes I've made clear here so many times, I know he would treat me the same way he does is Aunt Bobbie. That's just the way our Blue Maybe he should consider opening up a BBDish Retirement Home in a few years.

Hear that Blue? Think about it. Some of us will be ready sooner than others. I want to see you changing Genie's diapers. HA!

(Giving Blue some love even though he did stand me up Thursday night. He said he would be back for the show... or was that Sunday night? Either way he stayed longer at the niece's party and that's of course a forgivable reason.


This has probably reached past the cut off and has now become novella #1 for the day.

August 31, 2010 at 9:13 AM  
Blogger Candi Cane said...

Good Afternoon,

I disagree I don't see Ragan ever feeling as though Matt was "HIS" I think he really thought that was his friend.. And I think Rgan knew he was married lol and I think he really respects Stacie..

Me being "gay" I see it a little different I think people have it twisted just because you're close with a straight person doesn't mean you're attracted to them. I don't see Matt even being Ragan's type at all..

That throws me for a loop all the time even when Enzo says that's his boyfriend..Anyhoo moving on. Me being Latin and gay, people say all the time "don't use the latin card" or don't use the "gay" card so I know some people are gonna say don't use the woman card..It's not a card LOL it's the truth I would love to see a woman win..

I just can't go for a man just because men are cool or hot!! I have to keep it real.. I'm rooting for Brit if she doesn't make it. I don't care who wins, I'm not fond of Enzo at all I don't think he's a gentleman in the least, he has a foul, vulgar mouth and just his being is disburbing..I know alot of my friends in Jersey say that he does not represent them at all. But that's my opinion..I'm sure that someone agrees with me. Even if it's only 1 person.

I know that my feeling are the minority but I had to tell it like I felt it:) Have a great day!!

August 31, 2010 at 9:14 AM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

Wow! Carolyn is already back from her daily dose of bicycle therapy, both physical and mental.

Welcome back, Carolyn, my love!

MWAH!

August 31, 2010 at 9:16 AM  
Blogger David B said...

A little overly optimistic about life after a reality show? Definately. Most people don't wind up like Elizabeth/Survivor on The View but a hopeful attitude is good to some extent...some hard work and right place at the right time helps.

I don't know if Brit.s conversation about Matt would affect her chances decisevly. I think the best she can hope for is F4.

August 31, 2010 at 9:17 AM  
Blogger KantroSAK said...

Thanks Carolyn... Why is it BG3D? What does the D stand for?

August 31, 2010 at 9:25 AM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

Pre-Warning Alert. :-p~

NEW TOP POST any moment now.

Beat ya Caro!!

August 31, 2010 at 9:31 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Good Morning, Candi Cane :) We respect all opinions here. Even mine, occasionally.

Good Morning, David! :)

GayTor - Thanks for the wakey wakey text! :)

August 31, 2010 at 9:35 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

NEW TOP POST!!!

Tuesday Morning

August 31, 2010 at 9:37 AM  
Blogger Stephanie from the West Coast said...

That sounds wonderful Carolyn! No wonder you can go 90 minutes on the elliptical . . . you can ride around the ocean and several lakes . . . :D

August 31, 2010 at 9:51 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Steph - hehehehe!

August 31, 2010 at 10:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below