;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Thursday, September 2, 2010

Big Brother 12: Thursday Morning with the Final 5

9:19am BBT - Bubbles! Awww! What happened to our fishies?

Wakey, Wakey Houseguests!! It's time to get up and entertain the live feeds viewers! Chop Chop! Let's go!!

Ragan, how's the head? You really tied one on last night...

Everyone, if you haven't had a look at the Overnight Report yet, please do. It's a doozy!

If you've held off on getting the feeds this season, now would be a great time to go ahead and gettem. In addition to the 3 Day Free Trial, they're also offering a very limited time price of 9.99/month - but that ends September 3rd! We'll very likely be having a luxury comp on the feeds tomorrow morning, and then there's the Final 3 endurance comp next week... So... Now is the time & here is the link.

9:40am BBT
Enzo and Lane are UP Up Up!!! Britney and Ragan? Much less so.
BB calls Britney to change her batteries. Enzo's studying faces and making fun of people, mostly Andrew...
Hayden joins Enzo & Lane in the Kitchen/memory wall area... Enzo's is pumped up! The 3 of them are enjoying themselves this morning. Enzo wants 2 HoH comps today - one right now and one tonight.. and a finale tonight.

9:47am
Camera 1
Enzo: This is what it's about!
Hayden: Today is the day!
Enzo: Is it meant to be? I dunno. Gonna go out there and fight.
Hayden: They're banging around out there..
Enzo: You hear it?
Hayden: Oh yeah.

9:50a
Hayden's eating cereal with a giant spoon and studying the faces on the memory wall...


9:54am - Enzo joins Hayden at the dining table, just as Hayden gets up to help himself to a second bowl, Britney makes her way into the kitchen, and Lane descends once again from the HoH room. Ragan is solo in Taj, alternating between laying there with his face exposed and completely covering his face with the blanket.
9:56am Britney joins Hayden, Lane and Enzo at the table. Cereal all around and insignificant non-game chatter. Ragan, alone in Taj, has now completely swaddled himself...


BB: Did you know Sweden is slightly larger than California.

***Random fact #1 from BB in the BB12 season.

Hayden/Enzo: Wha-hat?

10:00am - Chatter about state sizes and various countries continues, although it's extremely likely that Britney has filed this away for later use... I'm stupefied by the ignorance regarding Norway at the moment, and I can't make myself transcribe it.

10:10am - Chatter moves on to music... Britney doesn't like old music...

Britney: The quality's bad. Like how would you ever bump that in your car? It sounds horrible.
Lane: Do you like old movies?
Britney: I like movies from when I was kid, but not before...

Back to music...

Britney: I did like that one Bon Jovi song.
Enzo: Well, anything Bon Jovi is great... Even rap is wack now. It's very watered down now, except Eminem.. There is nobody else.

They're singing the praises of Ludacris and Lil Wayne.

Lane: Do you like Tupac?
Britney: Why would I like someone who was around before i was even born?
Lane: Do you like Michael Jackson?
Britney: Certain songs...
Lane: If I played Billie Jean, and filled this house with people, I guarantee everyone would be dancing.
Britney: So what's your point? It sounds like a cheap version of modern music. I can have my opinion. My opinion is, I don't like old music. What's the porblem?
Lane: There's not a problem.
Britney: The songs this morning sucked.
Enzo: They had Concrete Jungle...
Lane: Do you like Abraham Lincoln? He was before your time.
Britney: Is he a rapper?
Enzo: Do you like Abraham Lincoln? He freed slaves, so I like him. It's f'd up that he's just on a penny.

10:18am
Dining Table...
All but Ragan, who is still in the Taj, alone.
Enzo: I betcha they haven't even started out there yet. Just every once in a while, someone bangs something to make us think they're doing something.

They are now a bit more openly studying the wall in front of each other..

10:23am
Ragan emerges from Taj, responds when greeted by the boys, gets himself a bowl of cereal, and takes it into the Cabana Room to continue his self imposed isolation...



Lane, Hayden and Enzo continue chatting about music and Norway. Enzo says he has no interest in taking a vacation in a foreign country, bcause he doesn't want to hear English with a foreign accent... Then they move on to talking about how ridiculous it is for Britney to say how she doesn't like things that came before her.

Ragan emerges from the Cabana Room.

Ragan: Where's Britney?
Lane: She went upstairs. I think she's listening to music.

We get a feed on her, and indeed, that's what she's doing. Britney has staked out her place for the HoH lockdown, and is listening to music...

10:29a - Bubbles.

10:32a - Enzo and Lane are still going on about Britney not liking anything "old"...

10:38am - Bubbles... Time for HoH Lockdown!

10:42am
HoH - All
Ragan: It's homophobia.
Hayden: What is?

Bubbles... we'll never know.

11am BBT - And they're out!



Watch Big Brother 12 on SuperPass!
Get Your Free Trial of the Live Feeds!
And Start Watching the Real Big Brother!
3 Days Free, Then 9.99 per Month!






Permalink







46 Comments:

Blogger Toni said...

Good afternoon everyone!

Happy Birthday, RedRhonda! I hope you enjoy your day and time with GaYToR!! Take lots of pics. :)

juvs, I hope you have good news for us!

September 2, 2010 at 9:49 AM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

Good Morning Carolyn, Goddess of the Dish!!

I'm off to go meet RedRhonda and hubby for lunch. You'll probably be on pre-show break when we get back so I'll be here tonight for Live Show so I cringe along with everyone as Regan meets Julie Chen.

September 2, 2010 at 9:50 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope we have a fun day on BB..no bashing HGs..

September 2, 2010 at 9:51 AM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

Oh... FANTASTIC TOR. I was listening to 'him' too last night. I probably CAN'T afford his G-Star stuff but I haven't looked at your link. Doubt I'll be impressed either. Give me shorts and t-shirts and I'm happy.

It's ZsaZsa that spends all her money on clothes. :-p~

September 2, 2010 at 9:52 AM  
Blogger David B said...

what is the laminated sheet enzo is reading? is it a live show run through prep. sheet for camera's etc?

September 2, 2010 at 9:57 AM  
Blogger ajs221 said...

Good Morning Carolyn!
Does the BB12 season really have the best ratings ever, like Britney said last night?(the DR told her)?
I hope Ragan goes today...he is awful...I could mention some of the things he's said this week on BBAD, let's suffice it to say he has gotten significantly worse.
Do you think it's possible they will have a semi long HOH comp today, like the chocolate milk one last year?
I am hoping Enzo wins...I know that is an unpopular choice, but, as far as I'm concerned he has at least been trying in every comp...Lane is pathetic and I am sickened by his stories and his violent nature, and he hasn't done anything..he would have thrown the last HOH to Enzo...he has thrown probably every comp...come on, he works with rope and Brendon smoked him? Well, still think Britney is nasty and funny too, but she just can't get over her nastiness..so for me I hope Enzo gets the final HOH,puts up Britney and Lane, and Haydon wins the veto(or Enzo)...and for his betrayal Lane goes home...but I don't think that will happen. I think they are all stupid to think that they can beat Britney in the final 2...not happening.
Hoping we get good HOH tonight!
Thanks for all your great work!

September 2, 2010 at 10:01 AM  
Blogger Didds said...

The favourite HG poll makes me sad :( The only people I would like to NOT see win it are Britney and Ragan. Behaviour like theirs should not be rewarded. It sends a bad message.

September 2, 2010 at 10:02 AM  
Blogger Stephanie from the West Coast said...

How exciting RedRhonda . . . meeting one of the celebrities from the Dish . . .

Have a great lunch . . . you will have to fill us in on what restaurant you went to, what everyone ordered, and was the waiter shirtless?? Oh man, I have to throw in the shirtless comment as often and where ever I can . . .

Do you all still love me even though I am shirtless????





;D

September 2, 2010 at 10:03 AM  
Blogger Stephanie from the West Coast said...

What I would find interesting, if they could break down the votes for fan favorite, for example:

Live Feed Viewers:

Hayden 1,000,000
Enzo 5
Lane 5
Britney 9,000
Ragan 5

TV Onlies:

Hayden 1,000,000
Enzo 35,000
Lane 29,000
Britney 45,000
Ragan 65,000

Then of course they would combine these two scores to determine who the fan favorite would be . . .

Okay, so I put McYummy at the top, this is only an example and doesn't reflect any thought processes on my part, just random numbers thrown out to the dish . . .

September 2, 2010 at 10:08 AM  
Blogger Sandra B. said...

Good afternoon everyone.

Psst--- Brit and Lane keep Regan because he wont study the new info, he thinks he is going home and he is hungover

September 2, 2010 at 10:13 AM  
Blogger Stephanie from the West Coast said...

I am Norwegian! Not super proud that my ancestors way back raped, pilaged and plunder . . . yep, those Vikings were ruthless . . .

September 2, 2010 at 10:18 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Hi Toni! :)

Hi GayTor! :) Have a great lunch with RedRhonda!!! :) Hugs to both of you!

Hi Pam!! :)

Hi DavidB! :) i don't know.

Hi ajs221! :) Yes, this season really does have the best ratings.

September 2, 2010 at 10:22 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Hi Didds! :)

Hi Steph!! :) Of course we do! Shake what your mama gave ya! ;)

Hi Sandra B! :) Thanks so much for hitting the tip jar!

September 2, 2010 at 10:23 AM  
Blogger lscott said...

you think enzo knows who is on a five?

September 2, 2010 at 10:25 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

LScott. lol.

September 2, 2010 at 10:27 AM  
Blogger Sparklin said...

Good afternoon...

Seems Enzo is the only one not concerned about the HOH - he has decided that Britney is out so that is how it's going to be. He is one of the most ignorant (literal use) that I have ever met...and I'm blown away by his ego. The bashing that Britney does is about someone she lived with and didn't like (a lot haha) but the things that Enzo and Ragan say are absolutely disgusting!!

My stomach is literally in knots when I think about the comp tonight hahahaha...I can't imagine what they are feeling!

GO BRITNEY!!!!!!!!

September 2, 2010 at 10:28 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Hiya Sparklin! :)

September 2, 2010 at 10:31 AM  
Blogger fancyp said...

Good Morning all. I cant for the life of mr see why Brit. is so bad she never swears she has not had sex on camera she is so pretty she has 2 college degrees just turned 23 had worked a grown up job for a year ahd a half she has great people skills look how she handles the BOYS she has made fun of other house guests well hell so have I the men have lied talked trash too of course they are busy planning how to dodge all the fans and get Nfl jobs with no education my God they act younger every day .The other day I said 16 yrs. old today I give them 14 yrs.and I am being kind. They tell family secrets left and right and dont they know what m f is they have no respect for women and all seem to have a penis problem as they talk about it alot.

September 2, 2010 at 10:36 AM  
Blogger Divr said...

Good Afternoon Dishers....

While true about the ratings for the show, I feel the F5 are delusional and interpret that to mean they are the best F5 ever.

September 2, 2010 at 10:37 AM  
Blogger *^*^*MsFitzTX*^*^*^ said...

Hi Carolyn!!! "Happy Live Show Day!"
What do we have to look forward??? ***wondering & thinking***

Hi Everyone!!! :) "Happy Live Show Day!"

Happy Birthday, RedRhonda!!! September babies are the best!!! I hope you have a wonderful day & weekend! I'm so excited you & GaYToR are getting to meet today. {{{hugs}}} to both of you & {{{hugs}}} to your hubby for arranging such a fun weekend for you!!!

September 2, 2010 at 10:38 AM  
Blogger Lucky13 said...

Good morning/afternoon Carolyn!!
Good morning/afternoon BBDishers!!

Happy Live Show/Eviction Day!!!

Well, we heard the F2 outcome that Lane wants. So it would be wise of him to take Ragan's deal wouldn't it? I feel a bit bad for Ragan. I believe his statement (however wine inspired it may have been) that if he survived today he could win it all. At this point I wouldn't be disappointed with any of the guys winning. As long as it's not Britney. I don't even want Britney for 2nd place. I think everyone in the house has talked bad about others at some time or another, but Miss Brit has probably talked about them ALL!!! I haven't forgotten the snarky, mean-spirited girl from weeks one and two during the Britney and Monet rants. She still does her solo act, in addition to lacing it with a bunch of whining to Lane about F2. I've had enough! She's been carried to this point. She wasn't in jeopardy when she won POVs, and the HOH she won, she asked Matt and Lane what to do. Though Matt is gone, I'll stick with my season choice... GO BRIGADE!!! Any of the 2 of the 3 could be F2 and the 3rd America's favorite!!!

September 2, 2010 at 10:44 AM  
Blogger *^*^*MsFitzTX*^*^*^ said...

Carolyn - meant to add...The Margarita Gremlin drank all the margarita's before last nite's show & I was hunting him down & I didn't make the viewing party. Never found the bugger!!! he-he!!

I'll guard them carefully today so this never happens again & we can enjoy them during tonight's show!!!

I found Britney's DRs last night hysterical. She & Lane have literally made me laugh out loud almost every show w/ their DRs.

September 2, 2010 at 10:45 AM  
Blogger _Claire_ said...

Good afternoon, dishers:
I guess Im in the minority here as after watching every season of BB I am throwing it out there that I think its the worst of the whole 12!!!Hope next season they leave out the "intellectuals" and go for people that don't believe they'll get fame and fortune from appearimg on this show.Just MHO....

September 2, 2010 at 10:45 AM  
Blogger Sparklin said...

Lane does NOT look comfy. The way his arms are positioned it looks like he is holding himself in position. I think he needs someone to lean on :)~

September 2, 2010 at 10:47 AM  
Blogger ajs221 said...

Hi Carolyn,

Thanks for answering my question about the ratings...does America really love these players? I can't imagine how..maybe it's just that they love to hate these players:)

September 2, 2010 at 10:48 AM  
Blogger *^*^*MsFitzTX*^*^*^ said...

Lane's blog is online. It's short & very sweet!

September 2, 2010 at 10:50 AM  
Blogger Stephanie from the West Coast said...

Carolyn, I just love your interjections in the post . . . I think my favorite was one the other day when you did something like this:

Carolyn: HG's wake up!!!

HG's: Who the h*ll was that???

You brighten up my day . . . thanks for being exactly who you are . . .

What else:

Shirtless Kisses to Carolyn!!!

September 2, 2010 at 10:57 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Sorry for the delay.. phone.. brb soon

September 2, 2010 at 10:59 AM  
Blogger Sparklin said...

so...I was bored to death last yesterday/last night and went searching for BB info -- Dear God!! Some days I'm not thrilled about the 'rules' because I really and truly WANT to call them names ahhahaha..but yikes to some of the things written out there. There were a few times that I wanted to comment but didn't have the energy to join and/or give them the satisfaction. Suffice it to say that Brit and Ragan have NOTHING on some of those posters...wow!

I love this site - we can post our opinions without bashing each other and only slightly scraping the house-guests knees (heehee) so...
Thank you, thank you, thank you ~ to Carolyn for giving us somewhere to hang and ENJOY BB and to Genie and Leesa for sharing what we sometimes miss and to ALL OF YOU for expressing yourselves so well and so nicely!

September 2, 2010 at 11:00 AM  
Blogger Grendon said...

As much as people believe that Ragan and Britney are the worst behaved HGs this year, in my opinion Enzo is no better and the possibility of him winning anything disappoints and disgusts me. I think the things he has said are just as bad.

It has seemed more constant from Brit and Ragan. Since Ragan is on the self-pity trip he seems to have sunk to even lower depths than he had before. The difference for me, when Brit and Ragan weren't being hateful they had qualities that were fun and likeable. When Enzo is not being hateful he is still being rude, sexist and homophobic. I don't find anything about him likeable.

One last comment-Enzo said he didn't want to go to a foreign country because he didn't want to hear people speaking english with an accent. WTH does he speak english with?

September 2, 2010 at 11:01 AM  
Blogger Michelle in Indiana said...

Happy Live Show Day!!

September 2, 2010 at 11:05 AM  
Blogger Sandra B. said...

Your welcome. I just want you to know how much I love the dishchicks and the site you created. It's so much more than Big Brother for lots of us.

September 2, 2010 at 11:09 AM  
Blogger *^*^*MsFitzTX*^*^*^ said...

Sparklin - the comments on FB that are written under the posts for Lane's blog & the HOH pics are very, very bad too. Yikes, is right! I can't go anywhere else but here.

Fajita - {{{hugs}}} ;)

September 2, 2010 at 11:17 AM  
Blogger Stephanie from the West Coast said...

Are those two lumps in the HOH bed Britney and Lane . . . I wonder if they are shirtless . . . sorry, can't help it . . . really, can't . . .

September 2, 2010 at 11:17 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Hi FancyP! :)

Hey Divr! :)

Hi MsFitz!! :) HUGS!! hehehe! I was wondering! Darn Margarita Gremlin! Thanks for the heads up about Lane's blog.

Hi Lucky13! :)

Hi Claire!! :)

Ajs - it's certainly possible..

Steph - Thank you so much! :) You brighten mine too!

Sparklin :) Thank you very much! :)

Hi Grendon! :) I think it's safe to say the entire cast has had their disgusting moments at this point.. It's become like a bad election, where you just vote for the lesser of 2 evils.

SandraB :) Huggggss!!!

September 2, 2010 at 11:29 AM  
Blogger Michelle in Indiana said...

Chimi!! ((Hugs))

September 2, 2010 at 11:29 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Oops, I did it again!


Hi Michelle in Indiana!!!!

September 2, 2010 at 11:30 AM  
Blogger Michelle in Indiana said...

That's ok Carolyn.

Three cheers for you! You are the Goddess of the Dish!

September 2, 2010 at 11:33 AM  
Blogger groovyinclinations said...

Oh, I agree Ms Fitz! I love Brit's and Lane's DR sessions!!

"I found Britney's DRs last night hysterical. She & Lane have literally made me laugh out loud almost every show w/ their DRs."

September 2, 2010 at 11:39 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

one very sleepy goddess, reporting for duty..

September 2, 2010 at 11:40 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Hi Groovy :)

September 2, 2010 at 11:40 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

OK.. rather than sitting here watching them sleep for another 20 minutes before I put up the afternoon post, I'm gonna go ahead and put it up now.. and join them for a snooze!

It's good one! :0)

Alllll about sequester... and what we can expect on the feeds tomorrow. ;)

I'll see you back here at 7:45pm Eastern/4:45pm BBT with the Live Show Viewing Party Post! :0)

September 2, 2010 at 11:42 AM  
Blogger Stephanie from the West Coast said...

Have a great AFternoon Carolyn and Dishers!


Shirtless Smoochies all around . . .

September 2, 2010 at 11:46 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

NEW TOP POST!! :)

Thursday Afternoon & The Truth About BB Sequester

September 2, 2010 at 11:48 AM  
Blogger Janice said...

You know what I have missed on the TV shows this year?

BB showing the evicted HGs entering the Jury House...........

What's up with that?? Why aren't they showing us that bit of info??

Maybe this has been discussed; sorry if I missed it!

Janice/GA

September 2, 2010 at 11:49 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Hi Janice :) They always make us wait extra long for it.. It'll come.

THanks Steph! Have a great afternoon! Boobie smash!


Everyone - I'll be back for the live show viewing party.... Time to catch some Zzzzs

September 2, 2010 at 11:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below